Stores > cellunlocker

Customer service: Rating 9.27/10 9.27/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.59/10 8.59/10
2017-02-11

Excellent Service

" S6 phone unlocking code has been sent within few hours. "

This review was modified by andrewgaudyn on February 12 2017 09:30:02 AM

2017-02-11

iphone 6s

"my iphone 6s fully unlocked and ready for any carrier"

This review was modified by friendsjm on February 12 2017 09:30:02 AM

2017-01-30

Fast and simple!

"I signed up online and within a few days my phone was unlocked. I put in the sim card and it worked. I thought it was going to be complicated but it was really fast. I would definitely use them again if I had to. I called other places and they said it would take 5 days and I would have to leave my phone with them. This was much more convenient."

This review was modified by dkny76 on January 30 2017 07:00:02 AM

2017-01-21

Successfully Unlocked Iphone 6

"Successfully unlocked my iphone 6 within 24 hours. Clear directions and responsive in emails with them. My 2nd time using them."

This review was modified by bobbay on January 21 2017 01:30:02 PM

2017-01-08

"This is a very great team you can trust to unlock your device "

This review was modified by Youdi on January 08 2017 06:16:40 PM

2016-12-22

Cellunlocker is the best!

"Great service that's fast and easy. Very responsive if you need assistance from the support team. I've used them twice and both times were successful. Reasonably priced compared to other services."

This review was modified by Jath16 on December 22 2016 05:32:00 PM

2016-12-20

Weekend from Hell Fixed by cellunlocker!!!

"I inadvertently locked my brand new Galaxy S7 to Rogers using an old SIM card. After spending my entire weekend going back and forth between Rogers, TELUS, Koodo and Samsung, no one was able to unlock my phone. Finally I was referred to cellunlocker and within 2 hours they had an unlock code for me and within minutes my new phone was unlocked and usable on Koodo."

Best website ever!!!!!!

"When looking for unlock codes cellunlocker is the best. The prices are great and the wait time is less than 24 hours. This is my 3rd time ordering an unlock code and it has worked every time. "

This review was modified by Nelisan on December 17 2016 03:21:48 PM

2016-12-17

Rapidez y eficacia en el servicio

"Me contestaron en forma instantánea de contratar el servicio e hicieron un seguimiento hasta que realicé satisfactoriamente el desbloqueo de mi móvil .Un buen servicio de posventa"

Fixed & Sorted

"The Unlock Codes didn't work at first but following a fast response from Cellunlocker Support the phone was unlocked in seconds - great job, fantastic, fast communication."

2016-12-04

Highly satisfied and great customer service

"i tried 3 other places but they could not unlock my sumsung S7 edge, cellunlocker did the magic and am finally free!!!!!!!! thank you."

This review was modified by Abbysarah on December 04 2016 09:53:39 AM

2016-11-23

Worked with their help

"The code took a little more than 90 minutes to be received and then it didn't work at once. So I had to contact support by just replying to the email. They answered immediately with a cool workaround and it worked great. I'm happy to have my cellphone back. Thanks!"

2016-11-21

Skeptical to satisfied.

"My Lumia 900 is unlocked as promised. "

This review was modified by spayal on November 21 2016 03:32:05 PM

2016-11-14

long long time to see nothing!

"order an unlock code on this site and it took 7 days to receive an email saying that they are not able to unlock it. it took 4 days to refund my order.... so I waste 11 days for nothing. "

2016-11-09

The most trusted cellunlocker company in the world

"This is my third time I am doing an order with cellunlocker and it always correct and on time. Great job guys. Hope your business stays and grows !!!"

Share cellunlocker's store rating

cellunlocker is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

cellunlocker is not a merchant member
cellunlocker does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!