Product & services pricing Rating 7.83/10 7.83/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.53/10 7.53/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.60/10 7.60/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.17/10 7.17/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.85/10 6.85/10

"It took them about 7 days before they even shipped the part and about 2 weeks before I got it."

"Ordered a fuel pump for my sister in laws car... less than 1/2 the cost of every local supplier for the same product! Excellent shipping time, arrived a couple days early. I have no complaints and intend to purchase from here often."

"Easy to use, problem free delivery. Now I need a driver's side rear door handle for the 2000 Nissan Quest. Do you have one?"

"Pretty good and very accurate"

"Product took a week longer to arrive then was first quoted. Fitting were the wrong size, it came with adapters but that made the install harder to make fit correctly."

"I had ordered 2 leaf spring bushings I received a plastic bag with 2 bushings in it and a box with only 1 bushing in it. I had thought that they come 2 for every 1 order since you do need 2 for each leaf spring, there was 2 in the sealed plastic bag but the box only had 1, I thought that 1 was missing but when I called I was told that only 1 comes in a pack I don't think that the person I was talking to understood what I was telling her. so I had to order another bushing and pay for shipping again. I did not receive the bushing yet so I don't know if I will get 1 or 2 in the package."

"good price GREAT service!"

"I wish that it didn't take so long to get the part."

"I have worked at a Ford dealership for over 40 years. My price on parts is 10% over cost. My price on that same mirror was ove r$163.00 plus extra for the cover portion. Your price was not only better but it also it included two covers. One was chrome and the other was paint to match. I have installed it and it works fine.
I also happen to know that parts sold by you and the dealer are made by the same supplire in some instances. So I will be telling people about your web site and tell them to check there first. Thank you for a fine mirror!

"Delivered quickly and it fit perfectly"

"everything went just fine"

"good part. inexpensive. thanks"

"Very happy with the purchase, and delivery was great!"

"Carparts.com is a very well organized and cheap car parts and seems to me like they will do a lot to keep their customers happy"

"Outstanding service and a great product. Thanks for your assistance."

carparts.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

carparts.com is a merchant member
carparts.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,899 merchant members.