• carparts.com carparts.com Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.83/10 6.83/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.90/10 7.90/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.45/10 6.45/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.32/10 6.32/10

"Order was on time and right no issues at all"

"Ordered via iPhone filled out completely and had two seperate addresses one for billing one for shipping. Placed order, received receipt and noticed both addresses the same thus shipping to wrong address. Immediately called customer service and asked them to correct shipping address. Lip service resulted in item being shipped to wrong address. Next day item was shipped and they would do nothing for me. 40.00 to ship to correct address don't use a company with poor customer service!!"

"All the parts came in and fit perfectly. You guys delivered. I will definitely be coming back for all my car parts. "

"CarParts.com provides a site that is easy to search and find the correct part.

Carparts.com provides many parts, all at a good price.

CarParts.com delivered quality parts in a timely fashion.

"i give this site a one star bc they sent the wrong part and the customer service was aggravating. They can barely speak english and very repetitive, making my call an hour long.In the end i was transferred over to parts department and they did great got my problem solved. But the customer service was horrible and showed no remorse for their mistake. And my refund is less my handing fee."

"My order was partially filled with a needed tool being delivered but not the alternator. I'm not sure (didn't understand) whether the alternator is going to ship. Not available? Pricing is great but not so much if product is advertised but cannot be received.

Please let me know.

Blessings
Jim Dooley
615-430-7612

"I ordered a replacement tail light cover on Wed. 8/5 around 10PM, using amazon to pay. On Thursday, I received an email with a fedex tracking #. I received package via fedex on Monday 8/10 (2 business days later). I got a mom/pop mechanic to replace cracked tail light. The replacement from carparts.com looks like it were original.

"great prices easy to use fast shipping"

"wheres the running boards i ordered a week and a half ago?would like to know."

"Pricing is the best and are quality parts. Highly recommend!"

"Easy to locate the part I needed, quick turn around on shipping my part an delivery was on time as when I needed it to be there."

"Good overall experience, Shipping was too high considering it was ground "

"Quick, easy ordering! The part we got was exactly the part we ordered, and it shipped in a timely manner."

"The website was easy to use, the part came quickly and on-time."

"The price for the radiator was the best that I was able to find and it shipped very quickly. I will be using carparts.com for any future purchases. "

Share carparts.com's store rating

carparts.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

carparts.com is a merchant member
carparts.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,715 merchant members.