carparts.com Reviews - carparts.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 8.65/10 4,430 reviews

carparts.com is a merchant member
carparts.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,874 merchant members.

All Customer Reviews (4,430)

"i was very satisfied with my order the prices are very good would i would love to order from here again"

"Easy fast transaction and arrived on time. Great price!"

"Easy to find my part, Good price, fast shipping. Very satisfied with my purchase!"

"Great help over the phone"

"Excellent price , quality, and speed of delivery. It is painted and installed. "

"Web site was straigth forward and clear with no pop ups. Order was filled correct and quickly and the delivery was prompt.I will be doing more business with you for sure."

"I have not had any issues with the purchase, so far. It was very easy to install and my automobile is running smooth."

"Terrible. They listed an item as in stock, I ordered it, and the email came in with the wrong description of what I ordered. I contacted customer service (completely useless) and then i find out 3 days later that they still didn't ship the item due to it not being in stock. "

"Very efficient transaction."

"Ordered Lebra for 05 altima best price I could find received it on 5 days great going I ll be back"

Rating 8/104/5

"My money was returned to me quickly because the part was out of stock. I was not notified about it until I called to check shipping status."

"THEY NEVER SHIPPED MY PACKAGE, THEN THEY REFUSED TO REFUND MY MONEY.

THIS IS THE WORST WEBSITE!!!!
THEIR COSTUMER SUPPORT WAS NOT HELPFULL AT ALL!!!!

DO NOT EVER ORDER ANY PRODUCT FROM THESE PEOPLE!!!!

"I was very satisfied with their service "

"Ordered and got the part the next day (I even selected standard ground shipping). Part was exactly what I needed."

"Carparts had the hard to find part and it was way cheaper than the dealership! Thank you!"