Product & services pricing Rating 8.31/10 8.31/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.80/10 7.80/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.48/10 7.48/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.09/10 7.09/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.38/10 6.38/10

"I was very satisfied with this delivery time and the quality of the part."

"parts shipped on time. one part was defective, but a replacement was shipped out on the day that I reported it .

very satisfied.

"With most companies I would have to wait on hold for about twenty minutes, but I was connected in under a minute. They solved my problem quickly and easily."

"The Radiator for my 2001 Kia Sportage was just as promised! The exact dimension as the original and no adjustments or " tweaking" was necessary. The 2 day delivery was a plus!"

"absp;ute;y great experience and excellent product. Will definitely shop here again. I searched all over locally and the web and could not find a better price or quality."

"The orde placed was for Front Brake Rotors and Pads. I called to confirm the rotors were in stock due to Great Discounted Price. The pads shipped immediately, then I was notified the rotors were NOT in stock, seemed like a bait and switch."

"The parts work fine, but one of them was listed as in stock online, but was actually not in stock. It took 3 days to alert me to this. Overall I was pleased though."

"The parts we ordered came fast and were a very affordable price. Would highly recommend this company."

"Giving poor customer service and asking to cgive information of private bank account for item less than $100.

ertify

"Easy to find my part, great price and the aftermarket headlight fit perfectly. Thanks."

"Nice product, delivered promptly"

"I ordered parts for my 1988 Nissan pick-up and was surprised they had it. Came in a timely manner fit perfectly very satisfied."

"Nice. Needed the Part. Good Deal :--:"

"Easy to locate what i needed however problem with acceptace of my payment and as i wished items sent to my associates address The credit Dept takes over and screws sale so much better to take control and go do to pep Boys and get what i wanted !!"

"Your price was good, the parts arrived quickly and were exactly what I expected."

carparts.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

carparts.com is a merchant member
carparts.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,865 merchant members.