Stores > carparts.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.76/10 5.76/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.29/10 5.29/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.40/10 4.40/10

2016-12-06

"I got the part I needed at a good price and it was delivered on the day promised."

2016-12-06

the worst company to do business with.

"You company is the worst with customer service and timely responsiveness. You are wholly incapable of solving billing issues and providing delivery times. We will never do business with you again and will not recommend you to anyone. At this point we just want our refunds do us. "

This review was modified by localheroesauto on December 06 2016 12:08:03 PM

2016-12-06

you get what you order and fast!

"you get what you order and fast!"

nice and fast

"Part was great; price was great; delivery was fast. Couldn't be happier. :)"

Park Assist Savior

"Ordered a replacement park assist sensor for my 2011 Silverado on 19 Nov 2016 and received 28 Nov 16 (with a Holiday weekend in there) and installed it on 29 Nov 16 and works just fine. Price difference - I was quoted $247 for the sensor at my local Chevrolet Dealer and was charged $28 with shipping from CarParts.com. Am very happy with the product a, service, and delivery."

omg nice part

"it looks great.ill see if it fits in april,its too cold out now."

2016-12-05

Two for one and at half price!

"I needed a new headlight for my 2013 Honda Fit. Price at the dealer for one: almost $400.
Here: $157 for both, shipping included!
They promised one week delivery (Tuesday COB) and got here Monday morning.
It looks the same, can't tell the difference with the original.

Amazing.

"I received the part a day early! Pristine condition and was newer than the model I intended to buy. Works great and added mpg. "

just as i wanted

"items were exact fit and worked perfectly"

2016-12-05

Perfect match and great to work with car parts.co

"Thanks for all the help and the great service."

This review was modified by lavonneconstans1913 on December 05 2016 05:18:04 PM

2016-12-05

"Fast and the right part first time"

Just what I needed

"Carparts.com had the best price for the part I needed (a new window switch), and it was delivered on time, in great condition. Replaced the piece the day I got it, and it works perfectly. No complaints here!"

2016-12-05

Good service, wrong part.

"Part ended up being wrong despite the website saying it was a match with all possible car info. Customer service was friendly and helpful, but will not order from here again unless I'm sure the part is a match for my car (wont trust the site's part fit option again)."

Rep reply posted Dec-05-2016

A rep from carparts.com, carparts.com, has responded

“Hi,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

You mentioned that our site is not trustworthy because the part you ordered came incorrect and I could understand the frustration. I would like to have this concern reviewed, but you left no order number. Can you supply me the order number?

You may reply to this email or for immediate assistance, please contact our Returns Department at 877.702.1308 option 4. We are open from 4:00 AM to 10:00 PM PST daily.

Thank You!

Ofelia
Customer Advocate

2016-12-05

Better than the oe equipment

"More than satisfied with the driveshaft for my 2008 Cadillac Escalade esv!!! Car parts.com delivered a better quality part than the original equipment!!!"

Worked for me.

"My part was as expected and looked great and worked great. Just what I asked for."

Share carparts.com's store rating

carparts.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

carparts.com is a merchant member
carparts.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,455 merchant members.