• carparts.com carparts.com Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.47/10 7.47/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.11/10 8.11/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.01/10 7.01/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.48/10 6.48/10

"The size of the part was larger and at first I thought it was not going to work. It would have been helpful with some instructions or some guidance when the part is not OEM. "

"The part was delivered in a timely manner."

"Very happy with order and services "

"Quick and accurate service. Will shop with you again."

"Good service. No damages to part ordered. "

"part arrived quickly and in good condition."

"Received exactly what I ordered in a timely manner and at a lower cost than many other sites. Very happy with the service."

"It was a breeze; and the part fit! YEAH! NICE WORK. THANKS"

"Order was filled promptly and the price was very reasonable. Thank you so much . "

"Car parts.com really worked for me! I had an expensive dealer only repair which I was able to do for much less than what the dealer quoted and the parts were sent directly to my home. In fact, I began the replacement of 2 fuel pumps and fuel filter in a 2004 VW Touareg on a Thursday around 2pm while awaiting the seals. According to the web tracking, I knew when my final parts would arrive and I was able to get it done while awaiting those parts . My 10 year old son was amazed and surprised when the UPS truck delivered the final part right on time! I am very happy with the prices and the service. The parts were an exact replacement of what was previously installed at the factory. It was really nice to deal with a company that did what they advertised on the internet! Good job! I have told my friends and family of this company."

"I ordered a replacement rear bumper for our truck and received it very fast. Looked great except that the bolts were too big for the holes on the truck, the light assembly did not match up to the original one on the truck and the step pad was cracked. Also all the bolts were just thrown in the box and not in a bag. Thank goodness my husband is handy and he had to grind the holes for the bolts and re-wire the light assembly kit. Very poor quality on making sure everything matches the original vehicle."

"Paid way less than at a famous auto part store for the exact needed part! It may not have the famous warranty auto parts stores do but I got my vehicle fixed without handing half my paycheck out. I will check carparts.com for all my auto part needs as a ritual. Thank you."

"item was damged during shipping, either from poor protection and boxing or rough handling by shipper. Either way, a replacement was sent quickly. Satisfied with the part. It's what i expected and good quality."

"My order came in a few like they said it would. Everything was fine no damage very well satisfied "

"Very quick to arrive, good parts, inexpensive"

Share carparts.com's store rating

carparts.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

carparts.com is a merchant member
carparts.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,838 merchant members.