Stores > carparts.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.47/10 5.47/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.67/10 4.67/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10

2016-09-28

"order was fine. The bolts I ordered were the wrong size. haven't tried to return them yet."

Always and every time

"Just that. I get the correct part for the lowest price always and every time I have ordered from carparts.com. Just installed ceramic brake pads and am looking forward to no more dirty chrome wheels. Thanks for all you guys do.
Mike

Excellent and prompt

"Very satisfied with there service, ordered a headlight for my jeep, part was affordable and the delivery was prompt. I will order from that company again"

2016-09-28

a very nice online store

"i recently bought a thermostat cover for my hyundai excel 1991, price was awesome, and excellent customer service. the only thing i didnĀ“t like about the purchase, is that it took like 3 days to have my payment processed. I used Amazon payments. besides that, everything was pretty good!"

Excellently executed!

"Ordering was pretty straight forward as was searching for the part. The time it took for delivery was acceptable."

2016-09-28

OEM part at knock off price

"I had shopped all over for the taillight assembly for my daughter. I had even checked out the junkyards.

Shipping was fast and I selected standard shipping.

The price (including shipping) was by far the cheapest and I was surprised to see the item. High quality, extremely well packaged for protection and even included the light bulbs and pigtails for the unit!

I highly recommend them, I will be doing a lot more business with them!

2016-09-28

"Ordered wheel hubs for 2008 CTS4 Cadillac. Parts arrived on time and at the best price.
Perfect fit.

2016-09-28

Just as it was advertised: how refreshing!

"It came just as it was advertised and a lot cheaper than through Volvo!"

Bait and switch!

"Waited 4 days to tell me they didn't have the part, told me they would give me free shipping because the mistake but I'd have to buy a part that was $20 more... Never gave me that free shipping."

Super Fast Shipping, Super Quality parts

"I will definitely order my car parts from this company again, they shipped it so fast and the item was exactly as described"

love this site

"was very easy to find what i needed and price was great"

Perfect fit!

"Excellent part had no issues installing it on the car Worked great."

Better than I expected!

"I was looking for a foglight cover for my car since one of my after market ones fell out and I didn't feel like spending another $100 for a new set. So while browsing along, I saw that CarId can sell it for $20, which I thought was steep at first, but apparently oem would've cost $40-50. When I found this site, I was skeptical about it. "How could a site sell a $20 for $7?" I said. I decided to go with it anyway. I will admit, the delivery was slower than I thought, but once it got here, it fit and had the same quality as an oem part, which I can respect. I will be ordering from this site again."

2016-09-28

Super fantastic parts and prices

"Purchased 2 rear hubs for a 2000 Neon for under $ 30.00, one hub at my local auto parts store cost me $60.00.
Carparts.com is the way I will be buying my parts from now on if I can wait a few days to do the repairs

2016-09-28

"easy to order,prompt shipping thanks,"

Share carparts.com's store rating

carparts.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

carparts.com is a merchant member
carparts.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,633 merchant members.