Stores > carparts.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.79/10 6.79/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.35/10 7.35/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.64/10 7.64/10

out of stock

"Item was out of stock. I am still waiting for my account to be credited the payment I made. "

Best online

"The parts came in a good time frame and the prices are great"

Delivered as promised

"Great service!! Delivered parts as promised and they all fit."

2016-04-26

first time purchase with carparts.com

"Very easy with one of the lowest prices i could find online. I purchased a cat-converter for my 03 Pathfinder. Was very satisfied with order simplicity & price. Received my part in just under a week. Parts quality was impressive for the price. I would purchase from them again & I do recommend them."

GREAT TIMING

"I ORDERED THE PART IT WAS DELIVERED WITHIN THE WEEK. I HAVENT USED THE PART OR ATTEMPTED TO GET ON MY CAR. TOO MANY OTHER THINGS GOING ON IN MY LIFE. HOW EVER. I RECEIEVED THE PART AND IT WAS JUST WHAT I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE"

good purchase

"thanks for services rendered, but I ordered the wrong side"

2016-04-26

Bad description, bad customer service, still no refund.

"Ordered a headlamp assembly from a Google link to the CarParts site. Price was good and the description was for my car. However the actual part # was not. Called their cust. service # to make sure I was ordering the correct part and was told- yes it is right. Received the part and sure enough it was wrong. Called Cust. sevice and explained the situation and was told "Your Wrong" (those are not words that should be told to a customer), after much explaination I showed that the CarParts site was wrong and was given an RMA. I used the RMA and shipping tag and sent back but still have not received the credit for order 28323176, RMA 000001087625. Order 73861200 was OK."

thrilled

"I bought a wheel hub from a local retailer 7 days prior 2 buying a wheel hub (for the opposite side of car) from carparts.com and i saved more then $30 at carparts.com! I shipped the cheapest option and it took only 2 days to get to me! The part was exactly what i needed and i had NO problems! I highly recommend this website to all my friends now and I will always use it in the future instead of a retailer locally!"

2016-04-25

"Parts arrived as ordered. "

Very satisfied customer

"I have recently purchased back bumper for my F250. The bumper came in on time and in excellent condition. Everything fit perfectly and it was a breeze to install. I will order form CarParts again. "

2016-04-25

"I specified the make, model and year of my car, ordered my parts and every part- the door handles, window motor, and hub caps, were all wrong. I have now lost the shipping cost for delivery and return, and had to pay the mechanic $60 for pulling apart my door and putting it back- all for nothing. I am very, very dissatisfied. I believe Yelp and the Better Business Bureau would like to hear about this. "

Cadillac parts

"Great prices and fast shipping"

Very Satisfied

"I had to return a radiator post and was waiting for my RMA. I called again to request my RMA number and was told the management decided for me to recieve a refund immediatly. I was happy with the customer service and will shop at this site again. "

Great price, great value

"Exactly the parts I needed, fast easy delivery, and a price that was amazing, even with shipping. Would not hesitate to shop here again!!"

better than original

"Quick delivery.
The part was better than the original

Share carparts.com's store rating

carparts.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

carparts.com is a merchant member
carparts.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,604 merchant members.