Stores > carparts.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.64/10 6.64/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.19/10 6.19/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.46/10 6.46/10

FALSE ADVERTIZING AND LIED TO

"After purchasing a fuel tank with ring lock kit included ,almost a month ago I still yet have not received it. I have called four different times and no results. First I was told the lock ring kit was not included , I pointed out to the sales person to read the ad carefully. After reading the ad and speaking with a manger he said they were sending me one by mail. I was happy but instead I received an Email from another person to say that they taped it to the box. I double checked no luck I reply. Now a third person sends me another EMAIL to tell me that they are sorry they don't have the lock ring kit , that they would send me a rebate of $15.00 dollars so I can purchase some where else. I reply I rather have the part.
Today August 24th I call CARPARTS,COM . NOW I am told to send the fuel tank back and they refund my money almost a month later. Now I am furious , I ask to speak to a manger they put me on HOLD for about ten minutes to tell me that there is no manager to give them my phone and they have him call me in one hour. I am still waiting, been a couple hours already . I guess ill call tomorrow. I SO you BE THE JUDGE . WHAT A BUNCH OF PROFFESIONAL , and customer service.

Awesome

"I called customer service with some questions and they were extremely helpful. Got the right part at the right price. "

Great Parts, Great website

"My transaction was great, part was quality, installed perfectly, would recommend"

bumped bumper

"fit and looks great easy to put on thanks"

2016-08-24

you list very catchy prices but then I have to pay 50% more on taxes and shipping!

"I bought an oxygen sensor for 23$ and thought "waaw, great 10 $ less then my auto parts store! ", but when you applied your taxes and shipping it added 12$ more that's 50% of the price, and makes it less competitive (and takes more time) than getting to my local auto parts store.
That is somewhat dissatisfying.

Use, not abuse

"Our experience with car parts could not have been easier or better. Many thanks for your service, your quickness to respond, and your convenience. I would recommend you to anyone with a problem. Thank you again,
The Chris Guida family

Quick, Easy, Effiecient and Affordable

"Title says it all - I was apprehensive about ordering online, but I am so glad I did!"

2016-08-23

Poor Information to purchase, very bad personal customer service, money refunded now stuck in Paypal Account instead of bank.

"I just got a older Pick up that I was excited that the seller had many items I would buy in the next 12 months. Poor information at checkout had me use my Paypal. I have a house address but as the Post Office is next door, and at the time my accounts were opened, I could now receive mail at the house. I tried to supply the Cust Serv. person I call my street address but they had already refunded the sale in too short of time to talk to me. I now have the money stuck in PayPal and can not get it back to checking. I found the Haynes Manual elsewhere and bought it and received it OK. between, poor site information and worst customer service, I hope I can find all the parts I want elsewhere as I would worry about buying them from a company who does not care. Bryan"

2016-08-23

Good

"Good stuff good delivered am feel sastified"

On Time

"All arrived on time and what I ordered. Great!"

Really Good After All

"Despite a number of online reviews to the contrary my order's first item was shipped the first day and received the next. The 2nd item, a difficult to get AC condenser, arrived a few days later. Both were delivered in great shape. Very Nice."

easy...

"website was very user friendly, prompt service and delivery."

2016-08-23

core charge has a charge

"the cost for return shipping may be more than the value of the core. carparts.com should build in the return shipping cost and provide shipping or discard the core. they did help with a discount shipping deducted from the stated core value. Better than nothing. "

Nifty

"Nobody else can get the muffler you guys had it the price was right it went right on but no problem"

2016-08-23

Attempted delivery to an invalid address!

"After waiting for 2 weeks for my part, I received an email from Carparts.com saying my order could not be delivered so they canceled my order. Oh, okay... Don't bother trying to figure out what the correct address is, right? And where did you get that address anyway, because it's CERTAINLY NOT the address I gave when I ordered. Then to top it off, when I called, the customer service rep had no idea why my order was even canceled. This company is LAME! Terrible service, and terrible customer service. I would NEVER RECOMMEND Carparts.com to ANYONE!!"

Share carparts.com's store rating

carparts.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

carparts.com is a merchant member
carparts.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,513 merchant members.