• carparts.com carparts.com Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.98/10 7.98/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.63/10 6.63/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.30/10 6.30/10

2015-07-29

"first time I ever ordered from here. Very quick order delivery and no problems. Items were very good quality!"

2015-07-28

"Arrived her at the right place much quicker than I expected, and the part fit just fine, went on easy, no issues."

2015-07-28

"Very convenient. The order process went well."

2015-07-28

"Was very pleased with Kim who handled my replacement part, Kim was very courteous and helpful in getting my replacement fast with no hassle, will be purchasing more parts from Carparts.com"

2015-07-27

"Happy with the service, part delivered promptly "

2015-07-27

"the product works and it came on time."

2015-07-27

"the part came in I'm very satisfied and we were able to celebrate my son's birthday in Bostonthank you so much if I need anything else I will definitely order from this website"

2015-07-27

"Pretty fast shipping ,and they were responsible w/ my product,and it came safe"

2015-07-27

"great product great price"

2015-07-27

"Delivered in just a few days - perfect fit and a great price for a replacement part. Saved me about $600 as a "do it yourself" DIY! What better results?"

2015-07-27

"Exactly as ordered.Will do business again."

2015-07-27

"Did not received part after ten days, called carparts, there was not even a tracking number after the ten days."

2015-07-27

"its arrive at a reasonable time, and I would order from them again in the future if I need too. Thank you for having what I needed."

2015-07-27

"The price was great. I saved a lot of money. The shipment was quick. The part was as described, good quality and fit great. I will use them again for sure!"

2015-07-27

"exactly as needed. no gimmicks or games"

Share carparts.com's store rating

carparts.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

carparts.com is a merchant member
carparts.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,833 merchant members.