Stores > Canvas Discount

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.58/10 8.58/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.90/10 6.90/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.75/10 5.75/10

2016-03-21

Great quality and a great price!

"The website was easy to use, the prints came in quickly and I love how they look!"

This review was modified by RMasdon on March 21 2016 09:23:26 AM

2016-03-18

Very Pleased

"Received our canvas quickly and it is great quality. Very good value!"

This review was modified by agcrp57 on March 18 2016 07:48:48 AM

2016-03-16

A Great Gatsby Affair!

"I did some work for Viking Cruises and had 9 canvases made for their offices and they loved them!!
Thanks for your great quality and fast turn around time!!

This review was modified by YvonnesPhotography on March 16 2016 10:03:47 AM

2016-03-05

wrong made more than right!

"Ordered three 12x20 canvases with the boarder writing being cut off at the edges. I contacted customer service with them saying I should submit it again with a different edge profile. There would be no charge to do them correctly. Just got the three back and they are PERFECT - we love them due to it being a special, once in a lifetime, family event. Really appreciated their understanding and willingness to help me get it right. Canvas Discount now has a customer for life who is bragging about their quality and service to others. Thanks so much!"

This review was modified by 4Buds on March 05 2016 08:46:59 AM

2016-02-23

Love it! Looks like a painting.

"The picture I had put on canvas was a scenic portrait of our ranch. I really did not want to frame it. I wasn't sure how the colors would turn out. I love it! The colors look good and it almost looks like a painting."

This review was modified by Rush361 on February 23 2016 01:05:03 PM

2016-02-12

Excellent pricing - wonderful quality!

"This is my second order with Canvas Discount - their sale prices are excellent ($35 for a 24"x36") and the quality is amazing! It's always a good idea to order enough to get the free shipping option, and the shipping is professional and exceptional...will keep buying more from them!"

This review was modified by beejatx on February 15 2016 05:11:25 AM

2016-02-12

THE BEST!!

" I have ordered a lot of Canvas' from Canvas Discount and loved everyone of them the picture is Amazing!! I have giving many of them as gifts and they also fell in love with them and started using canvas discount because they loved them so much. #1 place to buy from!!!"

2016-02-03

Perfect Wall Pictures

"These beautiful canvas photos enhance my family room walls perfectly. "

This review was modified by Agee520 on February 03 2016 05:48:29 AM

2016-02-02

Affordable art

"I was not 100% satisfied, the art resolution was not where I hoped it would be and the canvas was saggy. I seriously am going to redo the canvas and paint over it...but the price was great and it arrived fast. I may try again someday."

2016-02-02

FRAUD!!!

"Company did not refund me as stated -- been waiting for a week, and now it'll supposedly be another week -- DO NOT order from them!"

This review was modified by jbrandee on February 02 2016 10:56:54 AM

2016-01-27

Nothing like previous orders

"Ordered a 30x40 Christmas photo and when it arrived, it was blurred and the colors were harsh and too bright. I gave it to g'daughter anyway since I'd already paid for it. "

2016-01-26

Great quality and affordable!

"I have been very pleased with every canvas print. Great quality, affordable pricing, and fast delivery time. I look forward to making more orders in the near future. Awesome!"

2016-01-26

Cav Family

"I love everyone I got. Got them for Christmas gifts and everyone loved them."

2016-01-25

Two Wifes!!!

"I have used Canvas Discount several times and have always been satisfied with the finished product each time. I had 2 photos that where about 40 years old and in color reproduced into a large canvas print in black and white with wonderful results. "

This review was modified by ronniefpeterson on January 25 2016 05:09:03 PM

2016-01-25

Seemed too good to be true ... but wasn't!

"When I first stumbled across Canvas Discount through a Google search, I thought there is no way their product could be great considering the price they were offering it for. But I took a chance and bought a 3ftx4ft canvas. I couldn't have been more thrilled with the print when it arrived. Everything was as I had hoped. The colors were spot on and the canvas was stretched perfectly.
I was impressed with the amount of bubble wrap and care that was taken to assure that my canvas wasn't damaged.
I've already ordered 2 more large canvases and will do all my future ordering through Canvas Discount. Highly recommend this company!

This review was modified by Rprimm on January 25 2016 03:32:07 PM

Share Canvas Discount's store rating

Canvas Discount is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Canvas Discount is a merchant member
Canvas Discount participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,611 merchant members.