Stores > Canvas Discount

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.55/10 9.55/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.14/10 9.14/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.3/10 9.3/10

Awesome

"Great price and wonderful quality pictures"

This review was modified by Tmsager72 on January 19 2017 07:45:02 PM

2017-01-17

there was a small wrinkle in the finished product

"Hi.
I was so excited to see the canvas print of my daughter being proposed to by her fiancee.
Unfortunately there was a small wrinkle in a very visible spot on it. I still gave it to them, but I was a bit disappointed in the final product.

This review was modified by rosemaryherseyrn on January 19 2017 04:15:02 PM

2017-01-17

"I'll definitely order from this place again!"

This review was modified by persingerjen on January 19 2017 02:45:02 PM

Fantastic!

"The quality of the photo was not distorted at all. Very happy with the product I received. I'll definitely be ordering again!!"

This review was modified by lmoracio on January 19 2017 12:00:02 PM

Great gift!

"I loved our canvases. I bought three, two as a gift and one to keep for myself. The only reason I didn't give 5 stars is because I couldn't center the photo on the canvas exactly like I wanted. Otherwise- we loved it!"

This review was modified by collins_in_cali on January 19 2017 10:30:01 AM

A Special Christmas

"I was looking for something to give my mother for Christmas but I wanted something that would be very personal . A co-worker told me about this website so I decided to get a few canvas pictures done for her of my bother, sister and I. Let me say that the quality was absolutely fabulous! I couldn't believe the cost but was even more impressed once I saw the quality. My mother cried for a few moments upon opening her present. She is currently battling cancer so each and every Christmas that I get to spend with her is important and every gift must be chosen with love! Thank you for making this day special as the canvas prints were wonderful!"

This review was modified by saskew-3798 on January 19 2017 09:00:02 AM

A great experience!

"The canvases were perfect! Service was very fast! I am telling all of my friends about Canvas Discount! What a great service!

This review was modified by joy2you2day on January 19 2017 09:00:01 AM

Best Canvas Around

"Love using Canvas Discount. Made 16 x 20 black and white prints for my family wall. Everyone loves looking at them. I will continue spreading the word."

This review was modified by lhughes-93951 on January 19 2017 07:00:01 AM

2017-01-17

Excellent vendor, speedy service, great quality!

"We've ordered LOTS of prints from Canvas Discount, and they've been consistent in their quality and service - all high level and at great prices. We highly recommend them!"

This review was modified by bpaschal on January 19 2017 06:45:02 AM

Great!!

"Our canvas turned out great. They were very easy to work with and did a great job. "

This review was modified by jkring on January 19 2017 06:30:02 AM

Plan to order again!

"I was very skeptical of ordering from this website because the prices seemed "to good to be true," but I'm so glad that I did!! I ordered several canvas prints of my Wedding as Christmas gifts for family this year, and they came out BEAUTIFUL! Everybody loved them. Delivery was super fast, they were packaged very well, and everything shipped/arrived at the same time. The only thing I struggled with was what size photos to order!"

This review was modified by cwellma0 on January 19 2017 06:00:01 AM

2017-01-17

"My photo canvases arrived in beautiful condition at a great price. I would definitely order from canvas discount again!"

This review was modified by btriangle on January 19 2017 05:45:02 AM

Fantastic Quality!

"I was very happy with my pictures printed with Canvas Discount! They look very high quality and they came fast!"

This review was modified by kerriecalc on January 19 2017 05:45:02 AM

NICE

"Great quality of product - "

This review was modified by troywiley81 on January 19 2017 05:30:02 AM

2017-01-17

Little ones seeting on a bench

"The canvas print is beautiful and the quality of the product and price was excellent."

This review was modified by tammie_johnson on January 19 2017 03:45:01 AM

Share Canvas Discount's store rating

Canvas Discount is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Canvas Discount is a merchant member
Canvas Discount participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,445 merchant members.