Stores > Canvas Discount

Customer service: Rating 7.23/10 7.23/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.69/10 4.69/10

2016-02-03

Perfect Wall Pictures

"These beautiful canvas photos enhance my family room walls perfectly. "

This review was modified by Agee520 on February 03 2016 05:48:29 AM

2016-02-02

Affordable art

"I was not 100% satisfied, the art resolution was not where I hoped it would be and the canvas was saggy. I seriously am going to redo the canvas and paint over it...but the price was great and it arrived fast. I may try again someday."

2016-02-02

FRAUD!!!

"Company did not refund me as stated -- been waiting for a week, and now it'll supposedly be another week -- DO NOT order from them!"

This review was modified by jbrandee on February 02 2016 10:56:54 AM

2016-01-27

Nothing like previous orders

"Ordered a 30x40 Christmas photo and when it arrived, it was blurred and the colors were harsh and too bright. I gave it to g'daughter anyway since I'd already paid for it. "

2016-01-26

Great quality and affordable!

"I have been very pleased with every canvas print. Great quality, affordable pricing, and fast delivery time. I look forward to making more orders in the near future. Awesome!"

2016-01-26

Cav Family

"I love everyone I got. Got them for Christmas gifts and everyone loved them."

Two Wifes!!!

"I have used Canvas Discount several times and have always been satisfied with the finished product each time. I had 2 photos that where about 40 years old and in color reproduced into a large canvas print in black and white with wonderful results. "

This review was modified by ronniefpeterson on January 25 2016 05:09:03 PM

2016-01-25

Seemed too good to be true ... but wasn't!

"When I first stumbled across Canvas Discount through a Google search, I thought there is no way their product could be great considering the price they were offering it for. But I took a chance and bought a 3ftx4ft canvas. I couldn't have been more thrilled with the print when it arrived. Everything was as I had hoped. The colors were spot on and the canvas was stretched perfectly.
I was impressed with the amount of bubble wrap and care that was taken to assure that my canvas wasn't damaged.
I've already ordered 2 more large canvases and will do all my future ordering through Canvas Discount. Highly recommend this company!

This review was modified by Rprimm on January 25 2016 03:32:07 PM

Excellent Quality, Fast Service, Great Price

"I couldn't be more pleased with my purchase. The quality is far better than I had hoped and I would not hesitate to order again. We now have a beautiful portrait of a beloved pet who passed away, and it is as fitting and fine a memorial as I could ever ask for. Thank you."

This review was modified by Tortue on January 25 2016 02:10:26 PM

Memories Preserved

"Canvas Discount did a great job with photos I took in Central Europe. They are on my walls...I'm reliving my trip... And friends & family are enjoying!"

Simply the Best!

"I've ordered so many canvas from here... for both myself and as gifts. I always receive compliments on my prints. Printing great engagement shots for friends make for the BEST wedding gift.

Canvas Discount offers such great quality with unbeatable prices! They have the right equipment to ensure to produce great prints for less! I highly recommend; they are simply the best! :)

This review was modified by PCLANDON on January 25 2016 01:15:44 PM

GREAT PRODUCT FOR AN EVEN BETTER PRICE

"The product that you receive from discount canvas is well made and looks great. Most canvas places will charge you quite a bit for photos on canvas, but if you wait for the right deal to come out on discount canvas, you get a pretty good deal. "

This review was modified by mikobze on January 25 2016 01:11:29 PM

2016-01-21

Great Quality!

"I am pretty skeptical of online "deals", but my order came promptly and both of my canvases look as high quality as the ones I have spent hundreds of dollars on in the past. I recommend giving it a try. I was highly impresses, and will use them again next year when family pictures roll around!"

This review was modified by smasquelier on January 21 2016 06:06:10 AM

2016-01-19

Great product fantastic price

"Love my canvases from Canvas Discount"

2016-01-19

Great product for a great price!

"We ordered over thirty canvas prints around Christmas from the smallest to the largest size canvas discount offers. We absolutely love all of them. The quality of the prints is practically lossless when standing just a foot or two away. I looked around and there are no other sites offering the prices canvas discount offers. Especially if you order when there's a promotion, which is almost always if you give them your email. I have some minor complaints which should be expected at such a discount so this is more just to set your expectations rather than knock the product. Firstly, the canvasses won't be stretched tightly on the frame, which allows for an impression of the frame to be made on the surface of the print during shipping. Two ways we solved this was to add our own frame inside of the existing frame add just a slightly longer length to stretch the canvass tighter. And on some smaller ones we pushed a thin strip of felt between the felt and the frame to take out the lines. Also, a couple of the frames were noticeably out of square. Again, easily fixed. One thing I would highly recommend is to touch up and brighten your photos before uploading your jpeg. Also, if converting from a different file type make sure to keep your jpeg file as large as you can so the resolution won't be lost when your photo is enlarged and printed. Overall we are extremely happy with our prints and will definitely be ordering more soon!"

This review was modified by Shanerous3 on January 19 2016 01:44:02 PM

Share Canvas Discount's store rating

Canvas Discount is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Canvas Discount is a merchant member
Canvas Discount participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,635 merchant members.