• Canvas Discount Canvas Discount Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.89/10 8.89/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.09/10 9.09/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.45/10 8.45/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.00/10 7.00/10

"Yesterday I received my custom canvas from Canvas Discount. It's my photograph with a special saying that i added, and it's a very large 60" by 40". It's the place and time of day that my husband and I got married last month (Cat Lake, Harmony, Florida at sunrise)
I'm delighted with it. It was a very reasonable price, p&p free, arrived VERY quickly, well packaged. Here it is, close up and in situ.

"Wow! I recently had a professional photo shoot & ordered a photo of my child blown up into a huge square black & white canvas with the thick edge. It arrived yesterday packaged with extraordinary care & exceeded my expectations. Other places wanted over $200 for this item & I paid $61.20. I will definitely be ordering more."

"I can't describe my feelings!
I ordered 5 40x30 pictures with my finger crossed. I had bad experience before with other companies (colors was messed up, bad stretching) but this time it's perfect! 10 of 10!
And with such price! It's like a dream for me as a pro photographer.

"Got exactly what I wanted on the canvas; was fast turn-around between making the order and it being delivered; was packaged well for shipping; and the price was very good for what I wanted.
I am very satisfied and will use this company again!

"Fantastic quality and service. Very satisfied with this company! Totally recommend it."

"Good price, Honest fast reliable service. Smooth transaction without problems. The best!!"

"My canvas looks awesome ... I highly recommend ordering one "

"The canvas prints I have ordered from this company are beyond excellent. The delivery is super fast and the price is fantastic!!! Love this company. "

"Great price and quality and fast shipping. Very pleased. Will be a repeat customer. "

"I love these guys. I had an empty wall and decided to fill it with my kids and family trip pictures in canvas. I have already ordered 3 times with 10-12 canvas each time. they look fabulous on our wall. the only time I was not happy with the prints, Canvasdiscount corrected the issues.
I am very happy with their services and customer support. I get email back with in 24 hr.
Love it, love it, love it.

"With a photography business, I have dealt with canvas companies over the years, and am always looking for great quality and affordability. I am SO thrilled to have found BOTH of these benefits with your company! I purchased many canvases so far, and all have shipped quickly, and have been of wonderful quality, not to mention that your prices just can't be beat.

"Very very poor support service. I called three times for a period of five minutes, was told please wait by some Indian accent 4 times and then hung up on each time. Finally got a rep and asked for expidited shipping, was told "Sorry we can't help you, thank you for calling have a great day""

"Have ordered twice from here and will keep coming back! Both canvas look amazing and fast shipping!"

"Nice Work!!! Very satisfied with my images!!!"

"Great Product! Arrived quickly and was much higher quality than expected! Would recommend to anyone to try it out!"

Share Canvas Discount's store rating

Canvas Discount is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Canvas Discount is a merchant member
Canvas Discount participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,689 merchant members.