• canvasdiscount. canvasdiscount.com Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.01/10 9.01/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.21/10 9.21/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.27/10 8.27/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.78/10 7.78/10

"My order arrived yesterday and it was just beautiful! I will always cherish this canvas as capturing a memory for a lifetime!"

"Great customer service. I'm very please with produce.

"I was extremely pleased with the outcome of my photo on canvas! I'm really glad I upgraded to the thicker frame, as it gave it more prominence on the wall! I WILL be back!!!!"

"Very professional...love them. Will order again."

"I ordered a product on 4/13/15, they stated shipment in 48 hours or less. After 7 days, I contacted for issues. I was put on hole for a lengthly time so I hung up. Call back and discovered that Production Dept. had not started on my order nor email me about the issued they had with my order. I called again and the Phone Rep. discovered production still had not began working on it. Several days later I talked and informed them that this was poor business and false advertising to say shipped in 48 hrs. Took my money right out, though. It is good Policy if company could at least email the consumer about issues with orders, but not waiting to long. It took 2 weeks to fix my order because one Rep. felt sorry for me and went above and beyond to assist. I didn't even get a discount for their mistake and wasting my time and money. I't ok, never again. Oh yeah, my canvass was excellent, loved it truely. Can't take the same chance again...SCARED !!! "

"I am so happy with how easy it was to order and how cost-friendly the canvases are. I will absolutely order again soon! My canvas is beautiful!!!!! "

"I really loved the pictures I ordered on Canvas. They look great and I am happy with them. Quick delivery too. Thanks!

"The canvas print of my family that they delivered was exactly what I ordered and the quality was as advertised, very good indeed. They provide an excellent product value for the price. I will absolutely use canvasdiscount.com again."

"My piece turned out really nice. The color is what it should be. The quality is to my satisfaction. I highly recommend this web site. "

"My canvas' turned out great! I would buy from Canvasdiscount.com again. They were quick and easy to work with. Thank you."

"I've used Canvas discount for the last year and you can't beat the quality or the price for their canvas!"

"Normal prices wouldn't be affordable for me, but with all of the promotions offered by canvasdiscount.com, I am sure I'll be using them in the future. Very happy with the order that I made - well worth it!"

"Loved! The photos almost look like a painting. I have already put in my next order for gifts."

"Love the results. My new favorite for family "

"I LOVE OUR CANVAS, IT IS BEAUTIFUL. IT IS EASY TO ORDER AND A GREAT PRODUCT."

Share canvasdiscount.com's store rating

canvasdiscount.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

canvasdiscount.com is a merchant member
canvasdiscount.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,837 merchant members.