• Address: 6300 NE 4th Avenue
    • Customer Support: 1-855-335-9926

Product & services pricing Rating 9.71/10 9.71/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.71/10 9.71/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.42/10 9.42/10

"Extremely satisfied. Canvas Discount is a top notch company."

"I was quite pleased with the product and the time it took to process.

Thank you.

"Although one of my canvas prints came out defective, the customer service was exceptional and the replacement was flawless. Would certainly buy from them again!"

"I have ordered 4 pictures and all of them have came out great. The shipping if fast.
highly recommended

"The picture seemed a bit fuzzy, but that may have been my fault, I still love it though! "

"Absolutely wonderful............great addition to my wall in the living room. Everyone loves it...little larger then I thought, but the children look like they are going to jump right out. It's bright and clear and beautiful."

"Canvas Discount has the best prices I've found anywhere, and the quality is top notch! Any problems are easily resolved and their customer service is quick to answer your concerns. I use them more than any other canvas company, and look forward to each and every order arriving on my doorstep. They deliver in about a week, and for a business like mine, that's crucial!"

"I've lost count of how many pieces I have gotten from canvasdiscount.com. EVERY, SINGLE one is exactly as I order and pictured they would be. I've been offered better deals through other websites, but my loyalty is and will remain with canvasdiscount.com!"

"I was especially impressed with canvasdiscount.com. I picked them initially based on price to print some digital artwork that I designed and was delighted with the finished product. The best part that the order arrived in under a week (with standard free shipping option). Will definately use them again. Also keep a lookout for their coupon codes which make the deals even better (I used a 2 for 1 code)."

"Good value Wish they would offer framing options "

"I was pleasantly surprised at the great customer service, the easy website, the cost, and finally the end product. I'm getting a lot of compliments! Thanks. "

"I ordered three 20x16 canvas prints of my photos and was impressed with the quality of the printing. FAST delivery made me very happy indeed!!! I think i have found my canvas printer as long as i can get them at a discount!!! Starving artist ya know!!!? Thank you for your commitment quality!!! Your Friend and Mine, Groovyal"

"Picture quality very good and price very good! Will order again."

"Very fast service. Great quality at best prices on-line or in the stores!"

"I had two beautiful pictures I took while in Italy and another one while on vacation in Tennessee. I had never owned a canvas print before but wanted to try putting these personal memories on canvas. When I saw that
Wal-Mart prices were much higher than Canvas Discount, I was shocked. I read the reviews and then ordered my prints. They arrived within just a few days, and they were absolutely stunning! My neighbor was so impressed that she ordered two prints, one for herself and another for her daughter. She was very satisfied. I am looking forward to doing more business with this company. In the meantime, I will tell my friends what wonderful work they do at such a fantastic price.

canvasdiscount.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

canvasdiscount.com is a merchant member
canvasdiscount.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,846 merchant members.