Store Information Store Info
  • Rating 9.80/10 454 reviews

canvasdiscount.com is a merchant member
    canvasdiscount.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,874 merchant members.
  • canvasdiscount.com contact information

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.66/10 7.66/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.88/10 5.88/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10

"This was the review I wrote on sitejabber(dot)com: I ordered two canvases on 1/30/14 and received them on 1/7/14. I thought that was a great turnaround myself. I was really happy with my order. I sent pic's from my Iphone and the pic's I received look just like the pic's on my cell, only bigger(16x24). I got one with the "POP ART" which I really love. For the price, you just can't beat it. I know you can pay a lot more on other sites and I'm pretty sure your pic's will look the same no matter how much you pay. Unless this company totally screws up any orders from me I'll be buying my canvas pic's from here."

"It was last-minute Valentines presents. I didn't really expect that they deliver it in time. But they did! It was really great! Recommend them! Price was reasonable, quality is good!"

"The three portraits that I ordered through Canvas Discount turned out beautifully! I was a little worried that a 1.2 MB file would be too small for a 12x16 print, but the print had really nice resolution. The print that came from the 3 MB file did look exceptionally nice, but the difference between the two file sizes did not result in a very noticeable difference.

The order only took 4 days to arrive - even in the midst of record snowfalls along its route.

I'm looking forward to choosing portraits for a 50th anniversary gift. I was very pleased with the gallery wrapped canvas prints!!

"This was my 3rd or 4th time ordering from canvasdiscount.com and I could not be more happy with their service. No matter how large the order, they produce and ship quickly and the images printed look even better than they do on my computer screen. Will be order more soon, glad they always have discounts!"

"Great experience! Quick ship, good quality print. Only suggestion would be to build shipping cost into product price. That added much more to order than I was expecting."

"Really loved the quality of the product and the very fast service!"

"These guys are the real deal. Fast shipping, excellent sizing options, and a quality canvas print for way less than Shutterfly. I was able to size a 48 x 16 pano of the Hollywood reservoir and despite my skepticism it turned out amazing. I now have a huge high-quality pano to wake up to each morning.

If you're an experienced photographer who knows how to structure images correctly, these guys will turn it into art.

Client for life.

"Fast response. Fast delivery. Great product. Encountered a small quality issue, and the canvasdiscount.com team remedied and immediately shipped replacement product. Their response was both accommodating and prompt. Nice showing all around! "

"I have ordered several times from canvasdiscount.com and each order has been received in a timely manner and each picture looked as I expected it to."

"Thank you for the canvas. I bought it for my husband for a Valentine's day gift and absolutely love it!!! The canvas was the most affordable on the web and the quality of the canvas is fantastic"

"Referred by a friend. Very surprised and pleased with ship time and quality. Will spread the word."

"I have bought. Several canvas prints that I have sent and have been very satisfied with. The quality and service is great."

"great service at a great price. I've ordered numerous times and never been disappointed."

"I will definitely be ordering again. As a Designer, I am familiar with different printing processes as well as pricing. This site offers a very good quality for the price. The shipping is very fast and the online ordering process and image preview is a wonderful. I will be honest that I had ordered a few years ago and I feel the company is much better now---almost as though they changed management or went through a drastic overall change. In the past you had to stretch your own canvas, which was not ideal. Now, the picture is a complete work of art, stretched on a frame and ready to hang right out of the box. "

"Best prices i've found, and the canvas print looks really nice. will keep coming back for more!"