Stores > Canvas Discount

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.55/10 9.55/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.56/10 9.56/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.35/10 9.35/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.57/10 9.57/10
Voice your opinion! Review Canvas Discount by clicking a star below.
2017-07-18

TOP SHELF

"ABSOLUTLY thrilled with the cost, quality,and quick service love it love it love it have and will continue to recommend your company THANKYOU it's nice to know that there is still a company with top shelf employees that take pride in their work 10 stars from me !!!! Sincerely BRIAN IRWIN"

Stoked

"Really stoked on the image quality"

great picture

"The picture was perfect expect it was smaller than I though, but that was my fault I had the measurements but didn't check to see if it worked for the space I needed. That being said I found another place to hang the canvas and it looks great. I will order again and have told many friends about it !! "

2017-07-17

Great Service and Great Product !

"I needed a few pictures to hang in my new house so I did a search online for Canvas photos and CANVASDISCOUNT.com came up. I looked into it and read the reviews and thought I'd give it a try. I needed some large pictures and their prices were excellent ! I got a photo from my son, who is a photographer and I also used a photo I took on my iPhone. I figured if even one of them turned out great, I hadn't lost much money, because the prices were so good. To my SURPRISE, they BOTH turned out Exceptional !!!!!! I was pretty sure the "Professional" one from my son would be good but I was AMAZED that the one from my iPhone, blown up to a 30 x 40, was just as great ! I am now looking for more photos to put on canvas for other walls in the house. AND these pictures shipped VERY QUICKLY !!! I was amazed and excited about my purchase. I will do it again ! And, I have told my daughter, who recently got married, that she should have some of her wedding photos printed thru them as well. "

Love it!

"We are a church actively involved in social justice. We we put together a photo essay of our story for the entry way to our sanctuary. The results were amazing. Excellent quality, exact order as requested, and efficient. We've ordered before, and we'll order again. Highest recommendations! Thanks."

2 thirds great

"2 canvases were truly exceptional. One had was not true to the original color of the photo I sent. It was too large to return. All were framed nicely and completed in a reasonable time. Not sure if I will risk any more jobs with their quality control problem."

Rep reply posted Jul-18-2017

A rep from Canvas Discount, canvasdiscount, has responded

“Dear Peter,
thank you for your honest review. We already contacted you via e-mail and we would like to solve this problem together. We're looking forward for your reply, your Canvasdiscount-Team”

Great gift!

"The canvas was provided with high quality and worked as an excellent gift. Thank you!"

2017-07-17

Excellent quality and fast shipping!

"Our wedding vow renewal photos turned out amazing on canvas. I couldn't have asked for better quality in a cavans. I ordered a wide variety of sizes from large to small and they were all perfect! With the beauty of Alaska as our backdrop I was worried that the vibrant colors would not reflect on a canvas print, boy was I wrong!! They are stunning!!
Since I was ordering so many, the great low price was a bonus! I was able to order all the prints I wanted and stay within budget. Shipping was fantastic too. The canvases were well packed and very protected from any damage.
I will be ordering from canvasdiscounts.com again!

2017-07-13

outstanding!!!

"This is my second project with you and both turned out better than I expected. Workmanship is excellent! Pricing outstanding! shipping reasonable and fast! Can't wait to start my next project!"

2017-07-11

Mixed bag, good and average

"The good: PRICES. Wow, fantastic prices. Speedy turnaround. The print quality is nice; the images look pretty good.
What I wish they'd improve: the canvas quality. It feels artificial and thin, like a poly-vinyl product rather than a true canvas. I know they'll say that their canvas is somehow better than a cotton canvas, but it doesn't feel like it. Cotton has that woven natural fiber feel that people associate with true fine art, but theirs comes off as thin, plastic-y silk. And the stretcher bars seem cheap; even on my large canvas, there were just the four bars to make a rectangle, and no cross braces to keep the canvas tight and solid. I suppose their answer to this is that the low prices are possible by cutting corners, and that's true. But this is also an honest review, and with these guys you get pretty pictures at low prices on thinner canvas stretched over bargain stretchers. Which might be exactly what you want, so just be aware beforehand. Personally, I think I'll stick to uprinting instead; slightly higher prices for thick, woven fabric canvas on a more solid stretcher system.

Rep reply posted Jul-17-2017

A rep from Canvas Discount, canvasdiscount, has responded

“Dear Matthew,
thank you for your honest review. We already contacted you via e-mail and we would like to solve this problem together. We're looking forward for your reply, your Canvasdicount-Team”

Mike & Zoe

"I had a beautiful picture of my Son and Daughter - in Law that I had to put on canvas. It turned out more beautiful than the original picture. The look they were giving each other was so much love. It really showed up beautifully on canvas. I know I used beautiful a lot, but that's because it is.
They loved it too.

2017-07-11

Best deal on the web Love this place

"Easy to use web page, fast, high quality and good value. I highly recommend and I will definitely use in the future. "

2017-07-10

loved this site creating my album was easy

"I liked the fact that they had grid lines so that if you are putting multiple pictures,on a page the lines help you like every thing up."

Awesome job

"Came out exactly the way I wanted it and came right on time! "

Blown Away!

"Didn't imagine for the price they would turn out so beautiful! We will always use canvas discount!"

Share Canvas Discount's store rating

Canvas Discount is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Canvas Discount is a merchant member
Canvas Discount participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,383 merchant members.