• Address: 6300 NE 4th Avenue

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.48/10 9.48/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.70/10 9.70/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.44/10 9.44/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.31/10 9.31/10

"I ordered a canvas, wasn't even a photo, it was a sentence that I always say to my husband, I was going to give this to him for our anniversary. I love the fact I received it in two days, the actual print came out nice...BUT, it looks like a five year old assemble it, it is HORRIBLE. There are scuff marks in three places, the canvas was put on crooked and the corners are bunched up, it is NASTY. I am so disappointed. I sent an email and have called numerous times today, and after waiting on hold for exactly 3 minutes and 46 seconds it disconnects, how convenient. I usually never write bad reviews, and I always try to resolve any issues, but in this case I am so angry at their LACK of customer service. PLEASE STAY AWAY!!!!!!!"

"ordered from them got them in 2 days later. i couldn't believe how great they look! i will order from again!"

"Very impressed with the picture quality and fast service. Will order again"

"We are so impressed with the quality of our pictures!! We will order again!! "

"Because of how cheap these canvases are I was afraid they would lack quality but to my very pleasant surprise the pictures on the canvas were very crisp and such a high quality of canvas. I'm forever going to be a loyal customer of canvasdiscount and plan to buy more very soon. "

"Great service. Fast!!! No complaints here! Very satisfied customer!!"

"Loved it! Will order again very soon."

"The web site was intuitive and easy to use.

Upload the image, make the size selection, add any extras, such as effects , corrections to the picture or hanging hardware, and wala, it's on it's way to your front door!

After my first order, I was so pleased that I ordered twice more. I have purchased 11x14, (2) 16x20, and a 40x30. All were beautiful!

Thanks Canvas discount for making me look good!

"I love the canvas I ordered from your company! It was a Christmas gift for my father. The picture was taken after his sister's funeral and it is of the remaining siblings left."

"The quality of the printing is excellent. A great value."

"Order was exactly as I wanted. Arrived very fast. I am very pleased. "

"My canvas arrived quickly, and looked just as I had hoped. I would order again!"

"I was SO HAPPY with the product .... recommended your services to many people ... I had ordered a different photo on canvas from another company ... and it was HORRIBLE ..... still hanging in my living room. Thinking of reordering from canvasdiscount."

"I was extremely happy with my canvas purchase. I bought it as a Christmas gift for my Mother that recently got married. The picture turned out so clear and perfect. It was exactly what I wanted and I know she will love it! I was able to use a coupon code and I received my canvas print at an amazing price. Also, I received my purchase in a timely manner in the mail and it was very well secured in the package. My overall experience with Canvas Discount was amazing!"

"Very quick with order and shipment!!"

canvasdiscount.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

canvasdiscount.com is a merchant member
canvasdiscount.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,921 merchant members.