• Address: 6300 NE 4th Avenue

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.44/10 9.44/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.68/10 9.68/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.42/10 9.42/10

"I ordered 4 canvases and they all turned out great!!!"

"I had been looking for someplace to put my photography on canvas, but the price at most was really expensive. Then a friend told me about canvasdiscount.com. Unbelievable prices, great quality & super fast delivery. I can't wait to take more pictures so I can have them put on canvas. "

"Great Quality and super fast shipping"

"Thank you! Great job guys! The canvases were a present for my Dad... he loved them! :)"

"The best canvas printing site out there! Fast delivery, great value, and exceptional quality prints. I highly recommend this service! "

"Loved the fast service & the quality of the canvas' I received! Will definitely consider purchasing more from Canvas Discount in the future!"

"Great product better than I expected. Will recommend to my friends. Looking forward to purchasing more in the future. "

"This was very easy and quick. My mom wanted a photo blown up from a recent vacation and it turned out great. It was done within a few days and arrived a few days after that. Great service and great product. I would definitely use this website again."

"Quick service, fast and reliable shipping, great quality! I can't wait to order more canvases from canvas discount! The website is a little slow when uploading pictures, but other than that this was a very easy and quick online order!"

"I created an image which you folks printed... My daughter & granddaughter... It was a 20x20 canvas print that hangs in her dining room. My daughter said it was her favorite gift!"

"We ordered a very large print of our family for our family room for a Christmas present to us (the parents) and it turned out great! We also ordered a canvas print for my mother in law for Christmas. Lots of compliments of the pics! Thanks to my friend for an awesome job taking the pic and canvas discount for making it a great print and affordable!"

"Love their services! The canvas is great quality and my art looks amazing printed on the canvas. Good ink and colors. Fast shipping and processing!"

"I really love the two different canvases that we purchased. I got one for my wife for Christmas and had to get her another kind of for Valentine's, but she already put it on the wall, so I guess I had better get another gift for then."

"I have ordered 9 prints so far and have been impressed every single time with not only the quality and workmanship of each piece but also the service and speed of delivery! Superb colors and top materials are as good/better than anything I've seen yet. Everytime I receive one at my door they are safely packaged and to look at them unwrapped and on your wall makes you proud that you uploaded it. Take my word, order just one and I promise you will be ordering many! I'm a very satisfied customer for life. Thank you!! "

"Such great quality and the price couldn't be beat! I will order from them again in the future and have referred many people already!"

canvasdiscount.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

canvasdiscount.com is a merchant member
canvasdiscount.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,899 merchant members.