• Canvas Discount Canvas Discount Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.02/10 9.02/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.09/10 8.09/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.24/10 7.24/10

2015-07-17

"Have ordered twice from here and will keep coming back! Both canvas look amazing and fast shipping!"

2015-07-17

"Nice Work!!! Very satisfied with my images!!!"

2015-07-16

"Great Product! Arrived quickly and was much higher quality than expected! Would recommend to anyone to try it out!"

2015-07-08

"Quality of the product is extremely poor and the customer service is terrible. That is if you even get a response. "

2015-07-05

"Canvas discount sent three stretched out canvases to me. There were marks in the corners from shipping. The company won't reply to my email that I sent for help. Also, I tried to take advantage of a buy one get one free sale and only one canvas was shipped. When I called for help, they said I only ordered one and they would not honor the sale even though i ordered on the sale day. They ship things fast but there is a good chance they will sacrifice the quality. They don't help you out in the end -- they just leave you high and dry! I'm very dissatisfied!"

2015-07-03

"I have ordered five different canvas photos in about a month and a half and I'm so pleased with each one. I just wish the discount coupon they give you as a thank you gift would have an extended use by day instead of 3 days. I just got a coupon for 25% off but it had to be used in three days so I had to let it go. It should be extended for at least a month or two."

2015-06-27

"I normally work with a different company that I have been exceptionally happy with, but when I got a promo for this company the price was too low to resist at least trying them. Placing the order was relatively easy, and my order shipped fast. It arrived packaged well, but that is where the good stopped and the bad started. My 24x36 canvas was terrible. The colors and printing were ok, not up to what I was used to, but ok. I would rate it acceptable. But the black border was atrocious and did NOT line up with the edges. I have used 3 other companies that do black borders for the edges, and they have ALL line up EVERY time. The worse part though was the the frame was warped. When attempting to hang the frame on the wall the lower left hand corner sticks out a good 3 inches from the wall. The spot for this particular canvas is 7 feet off the ground on a big wall, and the warping is glaringly obvious. Will not use the company again and will stick with my usual provider and pay the extra few dollars. "

2015-06-18

"Was very pleased at how great my canvas turned out! I was hesitant at first since the price was a lot less than other sites, but when I saw it I couldn't have been happier. I will order many more from Canvas Discount !!!"

2015-06-17

"I'm a new and permanent customer to canvasdiscount.com. I ordered an 16x20 canvas print, received it today in the mail and LOVE IT :) Thank You, canvasdiscount for doing an Outstanding job printing my print."

2015-06-15

"Nice product for the price!"

2015-06-15

"I had my daughter's picture made into a canvas for an easel for her Final Music Recital for her Bachelor's in Music last week and they did an awesome job. It was also delivered in a timely manner. I would definitely use this site again!"

2015-06-15

"Great quality, price and turnaround!"

2015-06-15

"The quality of this product was beyond what I expected. Shipping was fast and the customer service was excellent. When in need of a canvas, I will always come back to canvasdiscount.com"

2015-06-10

"I was more than thrilled with my purchase.The clarity was amazing!i have ordered 5 more canvas prints since!"

2015-06-10

"I am very happy with the Quality, as well as the fast shipping at Canvas Discount. My Pictures Look Beautiful On Canvas! I wish that the prices were a bit lower. also I wish I could move the picture around a little to get it where I want it within the frame."

Share Canvas Discount's store rating

Canvas Discount is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Canvas Discount is a merchant member
Canvas Discount participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,713 merchant members.