• canvasdiscount. canvasdiscount.com Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.45/10 9.45/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.71/10 9.71/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.06/10 9.06/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.13/10 9.13/10

"I love my pictures I've gotten they are awesome its worth the every Penney. "

"I have used Canvas Discount many times over the past couple years and have been very pleased with the quality of the product promptly delivered.
Had an issue once where a picture was delivered damaged by UPS. They got right on it and replaced the picture for me with no problems.
Very happy.

"I've had a few canvases done here -- most of them were fine, but the last one had a problem -- they enlarged my image sothe main part of the image comes right up against the edge of the canvas and neither I nor my client like it. The phone numbers don't work (I get put on hold and then disconnected) and I've sent 3 emails with no response. They allegedly offer 100% satisfaction but I'm very unhappy with them now. I'll have to get this one redone ... somewhere else."

"I received my order however one of the 8x12's arrived damaged. It seems like the staple came through the front canvas damaging the upper right side.

I have used your site before and have been satisfied with the product, which was why I was so disappointed when I received my package. I'm not sure that I can share this site with friends anymore. What makes it worst is that this is a valentine's day present I ordered way in advance to make sure it arrived in a timely manner.

I called your 1-800 number but an automated message said to wait for the next available customer service representative and after a few minutes the line just disconnected. I even emailed customer service and have yet to hear from them -- very, very upsetting! Not a nice way to treat a loyal customer.

"I am more than pleased with my final product! I ordered on a Friday and received the full framed canvas print on the following Thursday. Print was beautiful and it was framed perfectly. Great product at a great price! I will definitely be ordering more canvas prints from these guys! Thanks!"

"I loved the options on color changes I could have made with my purchase and that the canvas wraps the picture all the way around! It was PERFECT!"

"Always fast friendly service and best quality and value I've found for canvas printing!"

"I'm a photographer and graphic designer who was trained in the traditional print industry - so I'm picky. And the folks at Canvas Discount are outstanding! Great service, incredible attention to detail and color - and their prints are wonderful! I've been printing with them for more than two years, and I'll keep coming back! "

"Very fast turnaround time!"

"I ordered my very first Canvas print about 2 yrs. ago. I had no idea where to go, where to look, so off to the Internet I went. I selected Canvas Discount from their quality website. I was able to upload my favorite picture, see what it looked like in various sizes with a choice of how I wanted the edges. The icing on the cake was the speedy time of delivery to my door! I love my canvas, have ordered several since this first one, and will continue to order all of my canvases from Canvas Discount, as will friends that I have recommended this website to. "

"I am so very pleased with the canvases I've purchased at CanvasDiscount. The colors and finishes are beautiful. I have several hanging at work now and many of my coworkers have asked me where I got them. I've let them know, of course! Thanks for terrific work, I'll be back for me."

"Simple to order, time from order to recieving the canvas print was outstanding and the quality was excellent! What more can you ask for?"

"I have been very pleased with the product that canvasdiscount puts out. Once the order was finalized, I had my order delivered within 3 days at no extra charge. I like how they do business."

"Love my canvas. Both of them.
Yet another perfect creation from Canvas Discount!
Highly recommend!
Quality products and super fast turnaround.

"I have used their services several times and have never been disappointed. I love that they frame the canvas unlike a lot of other companies selling this product who send "sticks" and directions to put your own frame together.

I have wanted to choose a canvas that is larger, but my resolution is never quality enough to do this. Could you give feedback as to what resolution I need to take my pictures in to be able to have large canvas' printed. Thanks for a great job of recreation of my photos.

Share canvasdiscount.com's store rating

canvasdiscount.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

canvasdiscount.com is a merchant member
canvasdiscount.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,891 merchant members.