Stores > Canvas Discount

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.61/10 9.61/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.29/10 9.29/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.39/10 9.39/10
2017-02-19

"The printing was beautifully done! :) Thank you!"

This review was modified by malkars7 on February 21 2017 09:45:02 AM

2017-02-19

Good

"I thought it was going to have a shine reflection but over all it looks pretty good."

This review was modified by josianea93 on February 21 2017 07:00:01 AM

2017-02-19

I will order from here from now on.

"I ordered a few other canvases from another vendor. I was disappointed in the quality of the product. I was very pleased with this product. I will be ordering from here from now on."

This review was modified by psych70 on February 21 2017 06:45:01 AM

2017-02-19

Received in one day..2 days before Christmas with free shipping!!!!

"Great great turnout! Beautiful picture, decent quality even with no upgrades. I was so impressed. Highly recommended and would order again"

This review was modified by melbree530 on February 21 2017 05:30:02 AM

Beautiful product

"I was happy with product and shipping quality, will buy again."

This review was modified by vthokiez314 on February 21 2017 12:30:11 AM

Fast and reliable

"Highly reccomend! Completely satisfied!"

This review was modified by wendy_barkley507 on February 21 2017 12:30:07 AM

Excellent Inexpensive Product

"Received product fast, excellent quality! Already ordered again!!!"

This review was modified by stefembrey on February 21 2017 12:15:29 AM

2017-02-18

Cant describe my satisfaction!!

"I own a hair salon and always wanted to decorate with pictures of my own work. I just thought I could never afford to do it! My first order,the quality of the canvas, the clarity of each one, the detail that shows up in these canvas's of my art *hair* estounds me! I'm more than satisfied it's hard to put it all in one review! My regular clients feel as if they are celebrities hanging on my walls and the new clients hope to make it. It's kind of a big thing in our small town to make it on "Madonna's Salon" wall of hair it has not only been amazing way to advertise my own work it has brought in so much more business!! My walls are getting full but I have decided that I will not stop ordering because after displaying them I then give them to each of my clients they love it!! Thank you canvas discount for changing my buisness and allowing me to share my work!! FYI- I receive my canvas within 3 to 4 days of my order that again is amazing and unheard of!!! Love Love Love this place!!! Thanks Madonna!"

This review was modified by madonnamcguffin on February 21 2017 12:15:29 AM

Happy

"Quick arrival and looks great! I could write a whole lot more, but the first sentence says all you really care about. I was very happy with price and quality and would order from them again. "

This review was modified by caramarie-6536 on February 21 2017 12:15:26 AM

Easy Peasy

"I ordered two pictures on canvas for Christmas gifts. I have never done that before and was pleasantly surprised. The recipient loved her gift as well as I did. And it was very easy to do!"

This review was modified by grand2200 on February 21 2017 12:15:23 AM

Poor quality

"The 1st canvas was ok but the next one was fuzzy & poor quality. I planned on giving it as a gift but the quality was bad,the picture was fuzy and unclear. I was too embarrassed to give as a Christmas gift.Not happy. Will not buy this disappointment again."

This review was modified by kmc332002 on February 21 2017 12:15:23 AM

Awesome clarity enlarged print

"I was a bit worried about the pic on my phone being blown up to this size but it came put awesome and very clear. I would definitely use canvasdsc again!!!!"

This review was modified by pscarfaro on February 21 2017 12:15:21 AM

First Timer!

"This was my first order of a photo canvas, and I can say that I had a great experience. It arrived around one week, and the quality and size was very good. Pricewise, don't know if you can find it cheaper, but with a quick search, this was the cheapest that I found."

This review was modified by genariel_hernandez on February 21 2017 12:15:21 AM

Pleased

"Everyone compliments the quality!"

This review was modified by janagalelee on February 21 2017 12:15:20 AM

2017-02-17

Amazing quality and very very fast shipping!

"I was very nervous to place my first order mainly bc the prices were so low, I wasn't sure what I would end up with but I am so glad that I did!!! My canvases arrived very very fast, were packaged super good with a lot of padding and were EXCELLENT QUALITY! They both looked exactly like the picture! I could not be more happier!! I will never order from anywhere other than Canvas Discount!"

This review was modified by heathermharper678 on February 21 2017 12:15:19 AM

Share Canvas Discount's store rating

Canvas Discount is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Canvas Discount is a merchant member
Canvas Discount participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,447 merchant members.