• canvasdiscount. canvasdiscount.com Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.12/10 9.12/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.18/10 9.18/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.58/10 8.58/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.46/10 8.46/10

"I normally work with a different company that I have been exceptionally happy with, but when I got a promo for this company the price was too low to resist at least trying them. Placing the order was relatively easy, and my order shipped fast. It arrived packaged well, but that is where the good stopped and the bad started. My 24x36 canvas was terrible. The colors and printing were ok, not up to what I was used to, but ok. I would rate it acceptable. But the black border was atrocious and did NOT line up with the edges. I have used 3 other companies that do black borders for the edges, and they have ALL line up EVERY time. The worse part though was the the frame was warped. When attempting to hang the frame on the wall the lower left hand corner sticks out a good 3 inches from the wall. The spot for this particular canvas is 7 feet off the ground on a big wall, and the warping is glaringly obvious. Will not use the company again and will stick with my usual provider and pay the extra few dollars. "

"Was very pleased at how great my canvas turned out! I was hesitant at first since the price was a lot less than other sites, but when I saw it I couldn't have been happier. I will order many more from Canvas Discount !!!"

"I'm a new and permanent customer to canvasdiscount.com. I ordered an 16x20 canvas print, received it today in the mail and LOVE IT :) Thank You, canvasdiscount for doing an Outstanding job printing my print."

"Nice product for the price!"

"I had my daughter's picture made into a canvas for an easel for her Final Music Recital for her Bachelor's in Music last week and they did an awesome job. It was also delivered in a timely manner. I would definitely use this site again!"

"Great quality, price and turnaround!"

"The quality of this product was beyond what I expected. Shipping was fast and the customer service was excellent. When in need of a canvas, I will always come back to canvasdiscount.com"

"I was more than thrilled with my purchase.The clarity was amazing!i have ordered 5 more canvas prints since!"

"I am very happy with the Quality, as well as the fast shipping at Canvas Discount. My Pictures Look Beautiful On Canvas! I wish that the prices were a bit lower. also I wish I could move the picture around a little to get it where I want it within the frame."

"As a photographer that loves to give freebies and great deals, you guys make that financially possible. I'm always very pleased with the quality and quick arrival, no matter what size I order! Thank you for caring about the customer more than the profit."

"Beautiful picture on canvas! It looks like a quality piece of art, even though the photo was just a phone shot. The shipping was quick. I am very pleased."

"Excellent quality and extremely fast turn around! Thank You for making my memories a reality in canvas form. I look at these canvas prints everyday and they transport me back to Paris."

"LOVE my canvases - the quality is outstanding and they were delivered quickly as promised! I will be ordering from them again. "

"I was VERY pleased with my 1st canvas and look forward to purchasing more!!"

"False advertising and poor customer service!! I received an email with a 25% coupon code/voucher for being a loyal customer. I clicked the link they provided, but there was no coupon field to enter the discount. I used their chat feature and chatted with Martha, who took longer to reply than Comcast. I took a shower, walked the dogs, and read 4 chapters of a book in between her replies. She finally told me to try using Chrome (I told her I had been using Mozilla). Chrome didnt work, so I spoke with Nancy on the phone, who also put me on hold for an unacceptable length of time, and was very condescending. She asked me if I was on the right website twice, I told her I was, but she still asked me to read the URL to make sure I wasnt on some other website. She asked me to email a screenshot. I emailed the screenshot, and they replied telling me to use Mozilla or Chrome, and to send a screenshot. Um, hello, I just did. Laura eventually told me that several coupons could not be combined in one order, but I did not apply any other coupon or discount whatsoever. I just used they link they provided, and they were entirely rude and unhelpful when I told them it didnt work. Nobody has replied as to why they would send a coupon that is impossible to use.

EDIT: Canvas discount emailed me and told me to delete my review because they think it is not false advertising. Well, according to my friend who is a lawyer, it is. He said if the price advertised was truly a mistake, i.e. advertising 250% off instead of 25% off, then it is not false advertising. However, they even confirmed in the email that the coupon was not a mistake. I just couldn't use it! They emailed again and asked for a link to the 250% discount. Oh my word. They do not comprehend the problem at all.

Even if they think they do not fit the definition of false advertising, they were still misleading, deceptive, rude, and unhelpful. After the email asking me to delete my review, they replied again telling me to enter the coupon code during checkout. Are you kidding me? That is the whole point of my review- I can't enter the code because there was no coupon field!

UPDATE: My IT buddies fiddled around and found out that there are two different versions of the website up- one version (the version that I was linked to and that comes up when you enter canvas discount in a search engine) has red prices and no way to enter a coupon code. The other version (which only SOMETIMES appears in the search engine) has green prices that are about 15% more than the red prices, and does have a coupon option. That means that even if the green, coupon-friendly version came up, since the prices are higher than the normal canvasdiscount.com prices, it is not really 25% off. It is closer to 10% off. Again, deceptive and misleading, and nobody who works for canvas discount seems to be aware of this.

This review was modified by runa10k on June 03 2015 11:55:18 AM

Share canvasdiscount.com's store rating

canvasdiscount.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

canvasdiscount.com is a merchant member
canvasdiscount.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,848 merchant members.