• Address: 6300 NE 4th Avenue
    • Contact: info@canvasdiscount.com
    • Customer Support: 1-855-335-9926

Product & services pricing Rating 9.63/10 9.63/10

"Great quality, unbeatable prices, and efficient shipping! Excellent promotions! Positive experience from the online ordering point all the way through product arrival!! I would highly reccommended this product!"

"Excellent customer service, quick delivery & outstanding canvas!"

"I ordered two photos, one large and one small, both came back better than the I could imagine. My daughter loves the one of her, and will order some for her home. I was really happy with the delivery, only 4 days from order to receiving. The packaging was excellent."

"I am very happy with my order. I received it as promised! It was a gift, and the recipient was so impressed. I don't usually give reviews, but I had to this time. Excellent work and customer service."

"I have ordered at least 12 Canvas prints , the last one was the largest 40x20 and it came out great. It was a portriate taken with Nikon D800, the detail and clarity are great. Na living in florida the turn around was 3 days. "

"I was VERY pleased with the service from Canvasdiscount.com. Our pictures came much quicker than I expected and looked FANTASTIC! We ordered 2 canvases. They were gifts for my mother-in-law. She was so happy with them, she took down 2 other pictures and put them up right away! Wonderful work! THANK YOU!!"

"I had a order that was damaged in shipping. They took care of it right away and sent me a new one. That is true customer support"

"You rock, CanvasDiscount.
Very well done, and very fast.
Thank you for the very good service.
I had ordered the same product at the local Office Depot store, Its been 20 days now, and its not ready. They've done done some printing and mounting, but it was so messy that they gave me for free. i could not use them anyway.
I just had to cancel, after the very long waiting.

"Highly recommend this site for any canvas picture needs. Very professional and fast service."

"This was the review I wrote on sitejabber(dot)com: I ordered two canvases on 1/30/14 and received them on 1/7/14. I thought that was a great turnaround myself. I was really happy with my order. I sent pic's from my Iphone and the pic's I received look just like the pic's on my cell, only bigger(16x24). I got one with the "POP ART" which I really love. For the price, you just can't beat it. I know you can pay a lot more on other sites and I'm pretty sure your pic's will look the same no matter how much you pay. Unless this company totally screws up any orders from me I'll be buying my canvas pic's from here."

"It was last-minute Valentines presents. I didn't really expect that they deliver it in time. But they did! It was really great! Recommend them! Price was reasonable, quality is good!"

"The three portraits that I ordered through Canvas Discount turned out beautifully! I was a little worried that a 1.2 MB file would be too small for a 12x16 print, but the print had really nice resolution. The print that came from the 3 MB file did look exceptionally nice, but the difference between the two file sizes did not result in a very noticeable difference.

The order only took 4 days to arrive - even in the midst of record snowfalls along its route.

I'm looking forward to choosing portraits for a 50th anniversary gift. I was very pleased with the gallery wrapped canvas prints!!

"This was my 3rd or 4th time ordering from canvasdiscount.com and I could not be more happy with their service. No matter how large the order, they produce and ship quickly and the images printed look even better than they do on my computer screen. Will be order more soon, glad they always have discounts!"

"Great experience! Quick ship, good quality print. Only suggestion would be to build shipping cost into product price. That added much more to order than I was expecting."

"Really loved the quality of the product and the very fast service!"

canvasdiscount.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

canvasdiscount.com is a merchant member
canvasdiscount.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,875 merchant members.