Stores > Canvas Discount

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.60/10 9.60/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.58/10 9.58/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.20/10 9.20/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.41/10 9.41/10
Voice your opinion! Review Canvas Discount by clicking a star below.
2017-04-22

Don't Even Think About Purchasing This Garbage

"The only value this company offers is cheap pricing - based on very low quality.

If their garbage is 95% off every day of the year, then it is never 95% off.

I purchased several images for a photo contest. The quality was so bad that I could not enter them, and missed the deadline.

Quality issues:

"Canvas" is defined as a cloth material. Theirs is PLASTIC.
Dictionary.com definition:
1. a closely woven, heavy cloth of cotton, hemp, or linen, used for tents, sails, etc.
That makes their actual name an example of false advertising.

White areas of the images such as snow or clouds is created by a LACK of ink on the thin white plastic, rendering it clear enough to see the wall behind the picture.

Black edge of wrap was misaligned.

Important image content folded over the edges unintentionally, with black "stripes" around the back half of the sides.

Wood frame was warped, and showed irregular surface protrusions that were obvious and visible from any angle.

When I called, they immediately assumed a defensive position with nothing but attitude.

Just… garbage.

Rep reply posted Apr-24-2017

“Dear Scott,
thank you for your honest review. We already contacted you via e-mail and we would like to solve this problem together. We're looking forward for your reply, your canvasdiscount-Team

2017-04-14

Great product, bad customer service!!

"Received 1 of many prints that was off center on frame, cust. serv. Said they would send reprint have not received this yet been over a month.what is issue, had great experiences with company until this small issue that should be resolved!! Will not buy another print until this issue is fixed. Randa Thomas is the person who responded to a email , claimed it was centered right, wrong!! After waiting a month l decentered pic on frame and it was perfect, get somebody that has people skills to run customer service , John Johnson, jclint59@yahoo.com"

Rep reply posted Apr-21-2017

“Dear John,

2017-03-29

Disappointed

"Some of my canvases are blurry"

Rep reply posted Mar-31-2017

“Dear customer,

2017-03-28

Quite pleased

"Fast, moderately priced and well executed. It was lovely, "

2017-03-27

Very nice and affordable !!

"I have ordered twice now and both times I am very happy with the product and how quickly I received my order !!

2017-03-27

Great prices, great quality!

"Not my first time ordering with you! I've loved all the canvas prints I've made on your site! Love the great deals - especially 93 percent off!"

2017-03-27

Great quality and price, speedy delivery

"The title says it all. Best price, high quality and it arrived faster than anywhere else I've ordered from."

I love the Canvas Discount

"I have received numerous pictures in different sizes that I have shared with many members of my Family as gifts..and I now changed my walls to show off my Family in Canvas..I love this site, I did not get my free Canvas pictures with the code you sent me but I am not worried about it because the others are worth every single dollar I have spent,"

great provider

"the site was relatively easy to use and the pricing and quality were fantastic. The canvas was delivered quickly and the company communicated with me through the entire process."

Very pleased

"This was a special gift for a special person. It came out better than hoped for!"

2017-03-23

Excellent products

"Excellent products and great service "

2017-03-21

Great

"I love your products, different possibilities and various way to get pictures."

2017-03-21

Pets on canvas!

"I created a wall at work with all our pets. Everyone compliments and loves it! I love that I didn't have to pay so much for great canvas photos!! "

2017-03-20

Canvas Art

"Very pleased with the results and delivery times."

2017-03-20

Priceless Pics

"Great products for awesome price. Quality is good, and fast service. Will order again."

Share Canvas Discount's store rating

Canvas Discount is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Canvas Discount is a merchant member
Canvas Discount participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,416 merchant members.