Stores > Canvas Discount

Customer service: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.57/10 8.57/10

2016-06-24

Always On it!

"always what is expected... and the one time there was a small defect, they immediately took care of the order and sent out a replacement. "

This review was modified by ShadyPhotography on June 24 2016 09:47:29 PM

2016-06-20

I LOVE TO SHOW OFF!!!!!!!

"The canvas's I ordered were of my Miracle Grandson, Cooper. Cooper is the Light of My Life, he is my WORLD!!!! His Mommy, Darcey, has Cystic Fibrosis and her and her WONDERFUL husband, Tyler had difficulty conceiving on their own. They have been trying for 4 years and finally tried Invetro. The first 2 times failed and it is a very long stressful, painful process. But the third time was a charm, and OH WHAT A CHARMER OUR LITTLE MIRACLE COOPER IS!!!!! I LOVE MY LARGE SIZE CANVAS'S SHOWING OFF HIS PERFECT FEATURES! I AM SO GLAD I FOUND Canvas Discount! Thank you for doing a BEAUTIFUL JOB AND I AM VERY PLEASED WITH THE QUALITY OF THE CANVAS'S. Thank you! Cyndie"

This review was modified by Cooperbradley on June 20 2016 09:50:51 AM

2016-06-16

Great Quality!!

"Best way to display My Beautiful Family!! "

This review was modified by lorimatejek on June 16 2016 09:33:06 AM

2016-06-16

A fabulous display of our special day!

"It's been two years since we wedded and I haven't put up any pictures of our wedding on the wall. Discount canvas made it easy for me to get started on making our home be filled special memories."

This review was modified by ErinJV on June 16 2016 08:53:49 AM

2016-06-15

"You did an awesome job!!! I will be shopping here again soon!!!"

This review was modified by LarkBoyd on June 15 2016 02:44:05 PM

2016-06-15

Great product - Great price - Quick delivery!

"I cant say enough about this portrait! Beautifully done - great quality - great price and quick delivery! already started getting pictures together to purchase more! My only regret is that I didnt find the site sooner!!!"

This review was modified by tpezzuto on June 15 2016 12:22:56 PM

2016-05-16

The bridal portrait was perfect!

"The bridal portrait was perfect! I was a little concerned about ordering a 40" x 60" canvas but the quality was great! I'm always delighted with Canvas Discount ! I highly recommend them for any of your canvases!"

This review was modified by opal62 on May 16 2016 09:00:03 AM

2016-05-12

Family Photo!!

"I love my canvas photo! It arrived when they said it would and in great condition. The canvas material is a little thinner than I thought it would be, but the picture looks great.
I would definitely use them again.

2016-05-09

Excellent quality, affordable prices, professional packaging, fast delivery, highly recommended.

"I have recently ordered a few 40 x 24 inches, thick wood frame canvases as well as a few 24 x 16 inches, standard frame canvases from CanvasDiscount. The quality and finishes of the canvases are great and they look amazing.
The website is fast and easy to use. A much wider selection and greater options are offered when it comes to framing and presentation. Their prices are affordable and with constant sales you get to save even more. Delivery is fast and packaging done professionally. It has been an absolute pleasure to deal with such a professional, customer focused company.

This review was modified by giselle.fick on May 09 2016 04:35:30 PM

My bride was tickled!!!

"I do photography as a hobby and recently ordered a canvas for a bride I photographed and she was so excited. The print was very clear and this was a big one!! 30x40! Thank you so very much! The shipping was free with a promo so that was awesome and was super super fast from order to arrival. As always the prices are great!"

This review was modified by Ramklm03 on May 09 2016 04:22:08 PM

2016-05-09

Nothing but the best for me

"I have been in the Printing Business for over 39 years and I have to tell that you do PERFECT work, your frames, your material, and your eye for EXCELLENCE, I thank you for the Excellent/Perfect job.
It was so good I ordered twice, also it will not be the last time I order.

Ron Ginn
Albuquerque, NM

This review was modified by NasTTwo on May 09 2016 12:56:54 PM

Two Thumbs Up From The Kramer's

"My wife and I were very pleased with the quality, prices and the quick delivery. We had the opportunity to use their services twice and both times we were very satisfied with the experience. We highly recommend this company to anyone who wants a picture on canvas. Thank you Canvas Discount!

Best regards,
The Kramers
kramervrskramer.com

This review was modified by kramerjt7 on May 09 2016 12:53:58 PM

2016-05-09

Perfect gift for Mother's Day!

"I sent in a picture for a collage canvas and it came back better than I could have imagined. It was delivered really fast and the picture quality was just perfect! The only thing that I didn't like is that I ordered the hanging assembly with the canvas and the pieces came in the same package, loose. (Nails, bracket ). It could have scratched the canvas and messed it up but I was very lucky that didn't happen "

This review was modified by TattoosandLipgloss on May 09 2016 12:49:06 PM

Amazing

"Great canvas at a great price."

This review was modified by MGouge44 on May 09 2016 12:32:43 PM

2016-03-21

Great quality and a great price!

"The website was easy to use, the prints came in quickly and I love how they look!"

This review was modified by RMasdon on March 21 2016 09:23:26 AM

Share Canvas Discount's store rating

Canvas Discount is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Canvas Discount is a merchant member
Canvas Discount participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,533 merchant members.