• canvasdiscount. canvasdiscount.com Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.16/10 9.16/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.47/10 9.47/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.58/10 8.58/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.21/10 8.21/10

"Worst customer service of all time. I ordered a black and white canvas. The canvas I received had RED outlines around every line of the image. I wish I could upload an image here to show how truly awful it really looks. I call customer service. They say I have to send them a picture of their screw up if I want them to do anything about it. So I do. The picture clearly shows how terrible the print job was. My black and white image is covered in RED! They STILL do not take any responsibility for their terrible job, send me a generic email that did not even address me by my name (dear customer), and said they now need me to take a picture of myself destroying the canvas. Seriously? SERIOUSLY?! Please stay away from this company. The quality is worse than Snapfish or any other discount canvas printer. Stick to Fabness and you will never go wrong. Canvasdiscount likes to brag that they are #1 on this site, however there are many other canvas printing companies that I saw that rated much higher than they do. Look around at other review sites and you will see similar complaints on their printing!"

"I found Canvas Discount to be the absolute best deal online for custom portraits. The online store software was easy and fast to use. The quality of the canvas was great! I had a high resolution blueprint made and the details were precise! The shipping couldn't have been better. They update me often with promotions, and I will be ordering more! "

"Second purchase from Canvas Discount and I am very impressed with their turnaround speed and quality prints! I will for sure order from them in the future!"

"Quality and value all wrapped up in one canvas. I should know, I've purchased dozens and am so pleased with their product."

"Ordered my pictures 1 week ago and they were delivered today! I am very happy with the products and the timely delivery, I will continue to order more pictures from Canvas Discount

"I was thrilled to have my family pictures treated so well. My pictures are quality and just what I wanted. The process was super easy. Very Pleased thank you."

"Ordered two prints from canvas discount. The low prices made me think that the quality was going to be sucky or it was going to take forever to get. I was wrong. The prints were great and I got them super quick. Glad I ordered from them and will be order from them again shortly. "

"I absolutely love the item I received, and will order again in the future. It turned out even better than I could have hoped!"

"I will never waste my money on framing regular boring photos. I will ALWAYS use canvas discount. The quality is amazing and unbelievable! Anyone who walks in my home comments about my canvases and great they are. I haven't even mentioned the cost yet. It is the MOST affordable option for bringing our photos to life. Repeat customer for life. Thank you. "

"I have to agree with another reviewer regarding the quality of the canvas prints. You can see the frame under the "canvas;" it's as if the someone ran their finger along the frame (from the print side) pushing the "canvas" down. I use the term "canvas" loosely here as it is not a canvas or even a good approximation of canvas. It is thin, shiny and smooth. A fake paper canvas? Anyway, it is so distracting to see this large beautiful photo above our mantel when all i can see is the frame showing from behind and the waves in the material (the material is not stretched taut before being stapled). I too have sent images at the request of the company and have yet to hear back from them. I'm not a "canvas" snob; most of my 20 or so canvas prints have come from online retailers, many at discounted prices. This is by far the poorest quality I have seen. I was very disappointed."

"I've ordered a total of about 8 different pieces from this place and I must say I've been entirely impressed. I've been able to take the best pictures I've taken some of my favorite memories and turn them into art for everyone to see and I couldn't be happier.

I live in California so it takes the longest to get to me which totally understand but they have always arrived on time when they said they would. Packing has been flawless for me and really impressed with the quality of the artwork as well.

I will definitely be going back to buy more when I'm in the market to fill up some more wall space. I definitely recommend based on my experience.

"The product received was beautiful, however, the coloring was way off. I had a scenic beach picture that was taken on vacation applied to a canvas and the picture received had a lot of red/pink color to it. The original picture (it was a beach scene) that was submitted did not have any red or pink tint. I was a little disappointed in the coloring difference."

"I was really concerned about how they would turn out, the shots were taken by cell phone so the resolution was a worry, i went with the largest size the site recommended and im happy to say all 6 canvases came out amazing, i was so pleased and the price couldn't be beat....thank you for making such an important moment a happy focal point in our home. I have already begun recommending you to all my friends."

" Very good quality. If canvas is the look you want, they do it right.
Printed exact copy as what I uploaded....Can't ask for more than that.

"Excellent service and delivery of an accurate reproduction of a european painting on canvas. The person receiving the gift was very happy with the present!"

Share canvasdiscount.com's store rating

canvasdiscount.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

canvasdiscount.com is a merchant member
canvasdiscount.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,839 merchant members.