• Address: 6300 NE 4th Avenue
    • Customer Support: 1-855-335-9926

Product & services pricing Rating 9.69/10 9.69/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.69/10 9.69/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.84/10 9.84/10

"I was pleasantly surprised at the great customer service, the easy website, the cost, and finally the end product. I'm getting a lot of compliments! Thanks. "

"I ordered three 20x16 canvas prints of my photos and was impressed with the quality of the printing. FAST delivery made me very happy indeed!!! I think i have found my canvas printer as long as i can get them at a discount!!! Starving artist ya know!!!? Thank you for your commitment quality!!! Your Friend and Mine, Groovyal"

"Picture quality very good and price very good! Will order again."

"Very fast service. Great quality at best prices on-line or in the stores!"

"I had two beautiful pictures I took while in Italy and another one while on vacation in Tennessee. I had never owned a canvas print before but wanted to try putting these personal memories on canvas. When I saw that
Wal-Mart prices were much higher than Canvas Discount, I was shocked. I read the reviews and then ordered my prints. They arrived within just a few days, and they were absolutely stunning! My neighbor was so impressed that she ordered two prints, one for herself and another for her daughter. She was very satisfied. I am looking forward to doing more business with this company. In the meantime, I will tell my friends what wonderful work they do at such a fantastic price.

"I recently put in 2 orders to Canvasdiscount.com. Both times my Visa debit card was deactivated and I made a trip to the bank each time to reactivate my card. Apparently even though the canvas ships from the USA, the billing is overseas so the fraud department turned my card off as a precaution. I ended up using a credit mastercard for both transactions, and that went through without any problem, but when the credit card bill came I did get charged a small (less than 5 dollars total for my particular 2 orders) foreign transaction fee that I was not expecting.

The canvases came quickly and very well packaged. I was impressed with the shipping.

The ink used on the canvases was very flat, not shiny, which could be a good thing or a bad thing depending on what you are looking for.

"My beautiful canvas art was delivered today. It is gorgeous! I was really hoping that the pic I took increased to a size 46" X 36" canvas, would not appear pixelated and odd.
It is dynamic and lovely! Simply beautiful!!

Thanks again! I will be back for more!!
Donna Dawson

"Great quality, unbeatable prices, and efficient shipping! Excellent promotions! Positive experience from the online ordering point all the way through product arrival!! I would highly reccommended this product!"

"Excellent customer service, quick delivery & outstanding canvas!"

"I ordered two photos, one large and one small, both came back better than the I could imagine. My daughter loves the one of her, and will order some for her home. I was really happy with the delivery, only 4 days from order to receiving. The packaging was excellent."

"I am very happy with my order. I received it as promised! It was a gift, and the recipient was so impressed. I don't usually give reviews, but I had to this time. Excellent work and customer service."

"I have ordered at least 12 Canvas prints , the last one was the largest 40x20 and it came out great. It was a portriate taken with Nikon D800, the detail and clarity are great. Na living in florida the turn around was 3 days. "

"I was VERY pleased with the service from Canvasdiscount.com. Our pictures came much quicker than I expected and looked FANTASTIC! We ordered 2 canvases. They were gifts for my mother-in-law. She was so happy with them, she took down 2 other pictures and put them up right away! Wonderful work! THANK YOU!!"

"I had a order that was damaged in shipping. They took care of it right away and sent me a new one. That is true customer support"

"You rock, CanvasDiscount.
Very well done, and very fast.
Thank you for the very good service.
I had ordered the same product at the local Office Depot store, Its been 20 days now, and its not ready. They've done done some printing and mounting, but it was so messy that they gave me for free. i could not use them anyway.
I just had to cancel, after the very long waiting.

canvasdiscount.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

canvasdiscount.com is a merchant member
canvasdiscount.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,849 merchant members.