• canvasdiscount. canvasdiscount.com Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.05/10 9.05/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.30/10 9.30/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.20/10 8.20/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.69/10 7.69/10

"Excellent, fast service. And you can't beat the pricing. Have referred friends to them as well. I was very pleased."

"I have ordered from Canvas Discount multiple times and love what shows up at my door every time. The pictures always look great and are shipped extremely fast. Definitely where I get all my canvas' from and for a great price. "

"I love my digital prints converted to Canvas. I purchased these items for Christmas gifts!! Everyone that received a canvas gift was surprised and thought it was an exceptional gift!!!

Reasonable price!!! Shipped fast and packaged well! Highly recommend!! 5 stars plus!!! Outstanding work and customer service is super!!!

"I enjoyed my canvas picture! I was actually looking for a canvas picture with a reasonable price and found canvasdiscount online and tried it and I was overall extremely satisfied with what I received. I immediately told my friends with this and they will soon order their own canvas picture. Thanks canvasdiscount for everything and hope to do business again someday."

"I love my canvas photo from canvas discount. It was affordable, great quality, easy to order and fast shipping!"

"Shipping was quick and my canvas turned out great. I don't know why anyone would overpay for canvas prints when canvasdiscount exists!"

"Good quality for price. Quick service"

"I ordered a painting of a photo for a Christmas gift. Both me and the recipient couldn't be more happy with how well it turned out. It was a great mix of accuracy but looked like it conceivably could have been painted. The details on the waves of the lake were fantastic. Most importantly, despite ordering later than I should have...it arrived before Christmas saving me a very awkward moment."

"Great picture quality, great prices.... This is my go to for Stretch Canvas photos."

"Prices are great and I'm very happy with all of our new canvas prints."

"The canvas is of high quality. Looks beautiful. The images are clear and crisp on the canvas. I'll buy from them again!"

"My friends and I have all ordered several canvases from Canvasdiscount.com, and will be ordering many more in the future as our children grow. As a professional photographer myself, I recommend Canvasdiscount.com to all of my clients who purchase print cds from me, as I know the quality will be amazing and will keep my clients coming back for more!"

"Love it.. the newsletter deals are incred and the product is as good as it gets!! Thanks!"

"the quality of the work is excellent and it still looks great.......service was great as well"

"Print came out perfect! Very satisfied"

Share canvasdiscount.com's store rating

canvasdiscount.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

canvasdiscount.com is a merchant member
canvasdiscount.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,859 merchant members.