• Address: 1301 W Copans Rd STE G-6
    • Phone: 954-428-3800

Product & services pricing Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

"high prices compared to my other suppliers"

"Ordered on 10/14/14, and it said it would be shipped on 10/15. Here it is 10/25 and I haven't received my order yet. They haven't sent me a tracking #, or even answered me when I sent them an e-mail asking about my order! Very poor shipping and customer service. I guess I need to phone them, but being Saturday, and they don't have customer service available on Saturday, I'll have to wait 2 more days to even call them to get an answer about my order. 2 weeks is unacceptable."

modified review This review was modified by hsfire119 on October 25 2014 07:55:35 AM

cabinetparts.com User

"I am not happy with the service that cabinets parts .com provided me with , they should let there customers know that after a certain amount of funds that you need to let your card holder know that you ordered from this company, because of lack of communication it's now costing me an additional $175 for late delivery after I paid 2 day delivery Freddyjj65@gmail.com"

"Read the specifications and details closely because the product description is not necessarily what you are getting. I ordered beveled edge laminate trim that was listed as 12ft long but was shipped in 8ft and 4ft sections. When I called them they said it was clearly listed in the product specification that was anything but clear. I was told that I should read closer and the salesman told me that he certainly does when he orders things. When I told them they should change the description they told me there was nothing wrong with list the product as 12ft and shipping it differently. I paid more to get the 12ft sections to eliminate joints but you don't always get what you think you are getting. I don't mean to sound sour here but I am a degreed engineer and I was basically told by an online sales person that I was dumb and didn't know what I was talking about. Customer service is not their strong point and I definitely will not order from them again."

"I had the best experience ordering from them. Super support before and after, they credited me for the wrong parts ordered and sent me free replacements. Customer for life."

"Great prices, bad follow up. Put in an order on 1/17/2013, recieved partial order on 1/21/2013. No tracking system was ever utilized (sent to me) by the company. I became concerned about the rest of my order and called on 1/25/2013. I spoke to a representative who said that the rest of the order would be here within a few days. It is now 2/4/2013 and I still don't have something that WAS time sensitive. If you need something in your hand in a set time, order somewhere else. I called on 2/4/2013 and was assured the items would again arrive within a few days.

Update: It is now 2/11/2013 and no parts. I called today and spoke to David, the shipping manager. He called me back a few minutes later and put my parts in a package and then gave me an overnight tracking number for ups.

While I really appreciate David's help in getting me my parts (I'm assuming they actually show up this time), I would in no way order from this company again.

modified review This review was modified by johndoe11111 on February 11 2013 12:47:28 PM

"Customer service could not have been better. I had a broken european-style hinge and had no idea how to figure out what size and style would work. I filled out the online questions, emailed a photo of the offending hinge, and Eddie emailed back within 5 minutes to tell me what to order. It arrived 2 days later and is exactly right! My cabinet door is no longer hanging awkwardly. Perfect! This was my best online shopping experience....EVER! Thank you, Eddie!!"

"I used the online hinge matching service and am extremely pleased with the result. It was quick & easy to fill out online form & email a picture of the old hinges. I received an immediate reply, & the new hinges fit perfectly. So much easier than carrying the broken hinges all over town, hoping to find a match on my own."

"Cabinetparts.com LIED!!!!on the phone. I specifically called their number this morning before ordering the product on the web and the representative assured me that the product was in stock and would ship tomorrow. I placed the order while the representative was still on the phone with me and paid extra for 2nd day delivery. Later today I got an E-mail saying that the product was back-ordered and would not ship for at least a week!!!! Clearly they LIED to get my order! I lost a whole day trying to find the product somewhere else who actually had it in stock instead of just saying that they had it in stock. Will never do business with them again. Don't believe anything they say!!!!!!!"

"Cabinetparts.com is an exceptional company to do business with! Their customer service is extraordinary. The parts I bought were just what I needed even though I wasn't sure what I needed! I looked everywhere for these parts locally and was told that I wouldn't be able to find 165º hinges. But, cabinetparts.com had them in stock and shipped them right away!"

"excellent service, good prices, quick shipping"

"I searched everywhere for this hinge including many cabinet makers and when I contacted Cabinet Makers, they knew exactly what I needed and shipped it out immediately. A great company!"

"Our experience with this company was great. If we had known about you earlier, We would have had our cabinets fixed much sooner. We liked the speedy shipping. Over all an excellent choice on our part. Recommended highly."

"Cabinetparts.com processed my order in a very professional manner. I got what I ordered, expeditiously, and with no problems whatsoever. A good company to work with. I'll definately look to them to help me fulfill my future needs."

"Great site. Staff at cabinetparts.com helped me identify the exact replacement parts needed and shipped them to me quickly. This definitely will be my future go-to place for all needed cabinet parts."

cabinetparts.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

cabinetparts.com is not a merchant member
cabinetparts.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!