Stores > Bud's Gun Shop

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.57/10 8.57/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.32/10 8.32/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.99/10 7.99/10

Bummer!

"I had no problem with the delivery, however the rifle Is faulty. After only one shot, the bolt gamed and I can't open the bolt. I have the correct ammunition. This rifle Is new? as advertised? I can't release the bolt, or unlatch the safety to release the spent cartridge.The rifle Is a mini 30, correct? A 7.62x39 round as Is used In this rifle. My ammunition Is fairly new, (7.62x39). Whats up? I would like to buy other rifles/ hand guns In the future, but If these firearms are some spin-off of Chinese Junk, Please let me know. I have sent a request for a return auth. and I hope you will correct this problem. I will be glad to send It back for refund or replacement or repair, or trade. Thanks, John Boatman"

Good Job Bud's

"Quick service, timely notifications, all went well."

At a boy

"I was very thrill bout the handling of the transaction. Very professional is bud gun. Will buy from them again!"

2016-08-28

"Great company, fast shipping great customer service, will definitely buy from them again "

Quick and easy!

"Along with having a wonderful, user-friendly website, Bud's kept me informed of all actions taken on their end. They gave me a expected delivery date and they were spot on. And this delivery came quickly after ordering. "

First Timer

"Rec'd my hand gun and I really like the handling of it and the appearance. Ordering thru Buds was very easy and no issues. The merchandise was shipped to a gun dealer in our area which was very convenient for me. Just waiting now to be able to go and target shoot. 1st time hand gun owner so looking forward to our outing in the very near future to see how well if fires."

2016-08-28

"The delivery took a little longer than expected but it was worth the wait! This 229 looked brand new except for minor wear on the hammer face and in the mag well. Very pleased and would recommend buying a CPO Sig through Bud's to everyone!"

2016-08-28

"On time and exactly what ordered. "

Poor Service

"No follow through on order. No notifications. Also no flexibility on shipping arrangements to my FLL in NJ. Left me hanging. Don't like Buds"

Excellent experience!

"We ordered a shotgun for my son. Good price, easy transaction, prompt delivery, what more could you ask for?
Local shops said the gun was " hard to find."
Buds had it to me in three days, with a LIFETIME warranty.

They always deliver.

"All my orders are send out in a timely manner, and received without problems. I will keep using them in the future. "

2016-08-28

Could not ask for better

"Happen to find Bud's when searching for parts and not only found what I wanted, but cheaper then others I have seen and delivery was fast. Book marked them for future shopping needs."

first time buyer

"it could not have been any better"

Fast delivery!

"Buds delivered what i ordered within 4 business days.

Thanks Guys

2016-08-28

The service is excellent!

"This is my first time to buy a firearm from online. I am very satisfied with the service from buds. Firstly, I got a good deal to purchase my dream rifle. Secondly, the processing and shipping exactly followed what is explained on their website. Thirdly, my rifle arrived very clean. Besides, my FFL dealer was also from their list. The transfer fee is low but the service is good. Overall, it is a very happy experience!"

Share Bud's Gun Shop's store rating

Bud's Gun Shop is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Bud's Gun Shop is a merchant member
Bud's Gun Shop participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,512 merchant members.