Stores > Bud's Gun Shop

Just as expected

"Bravo Zulu Buds Gun Shop

Everything was excellent

ITEMS NOT RECEIVED

"How can I comment on a shipment that I haven't received
Did it ever ship?
Please advise
Mike

Rep reply posted Sep-29-2016

A rep from Bud's Gun Shop, budsgunshop, has responded

“The customer has three orders with us. The first shipped with no issues. The other orders are pending information from the customer that is required before we're able to ship. The purchaser must present a valid firearms purchasers identification card, a valid permit to purchase a handgun, or a valid permit to carry a handgun. We sent the customer an email explaining what we needed in order to ship the order, and where they're able to submit this information. As soon as we have it on file, we'll process and ship the order. If the customer has any questions, our Customer Service Department is more than happy to assist and is available Monday - Friday from 9am - 9pm ET at 859-368-0371.

Update : We have since reached out to the customer and received the credentials needed to process the orders. We will process and ship the order for the customer ASAP. The customer thanked us for the follow up. ”

Happy customer

"Very pleased with my purchase "

Rude and a rip off

"Took my money and didn't get anything in return. "

Rep reply posted Sep-29-2016

A rep from Bud's Gun Shop, budsgunshop, has responded

“The customer placed their order online. Our system flagged the order, because there was an invalid phone number on the order. In the past, we have stopped fraudulent purchases by doing this. We do this for a security benefit for our customers. Additionally, when placing an order, we require a valid phone number in order to process the order. We need it in the event we need to reach the customer, or an FFL can reach them to let them know their order is ready. The customer was cursing at staff and asking why we needed his information when we were able to speak with them. We were able to explain why. At this point the customer provided us with another invalid number and refused to give us a good number. The customers order was cancelled and refunded in full. ”

2016-09-28

Great service and even better gun

"Bud's Gun Shop was great to work with. Ordered my gun on a Tue and received it on Fri. They did a good job of sending me an email updating me when my order was processed and when my order was sent to the shipping dept. Only complaint was after I got an email informing me my order has been sent to the shipping dept I then never got another email informing me when my gun was shipped. I was pleasantly surprised when my FFL called and said my gun was here. I'm not complaining about how fast the order was shipped but it would have been nice to be notified when it got shipped so I knew when to expect it. All in all a great experience and I'm already looking to order another gun through Bud's Gun Shop."

My Quicked Order

"Quick and easy process of my orders make a satisfying experienced from Bud's Gun Shop, hope they keep up the good work! "

2016-09-28

Buying from Bud's is almost as fun as shooting what you bought, ALMOST.

"Great products. Fast shipping. Love shopping at Bud's!"

No better friend than Bud's

"As always, budsgunshop.com delivered great customer service, a great product, super fast shipping, and at a great price. They are the only online FFL I will shop with and for good reason - through around a dozen transactions, I have never been disappointed. "

2016-09-28

"Got what I paid for, very promptly."

Great Service

"As always, Buds is the best. Quick shipping. Very good communication. "

2016-09-28

"Very speedy service. Order was received within three business days. Great job Bud's."

Smith 357 Talo

"I went back and forth on several Smith models and decided on the L-comp Talo 357.
Buds website is easy to move around in and compare models.
Called and asked a couple of question before purchase since I am out of state. Shipping could not have been any quicker.
Thanks Buds!

Fast delivery

"Great price, fast delivery."

2016-09-28

"Very slow with expensive shipping. Would be one star but they price matched. "

Excellent transaction!!

"Will definitely order from Bud's again"

Share Bud's Gun Shop's store rating

Bud's Gun Shop is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Bud's Gun Shop is a merchant member
Bud's Gun Shop participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,633 merchant members.