Stores > Bud's Gun Shop

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.85/10 7.85/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.60/10 7.60/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.81/10 7.81/10

2017-02-21

Thanks for a smooth transaction!

"Smooth, easy, trouble-free transaction. See you next time! "

This review was modified by ArmdCtzn on February 23 2017 07:00:01 PM

Refreshing

"You lived up to your word>"

This review was modified by d_goeman on February 23 2017 07:00:01 PM

"smooth transaction
fast shipping

This review was modified by atgm2 on February 23 2017 06:45:02 PM

quick and easy

"quick and really easy. I will buy from them again."

This review was modified by rasputant76 on February 23 2017 06:45:02 PM

Bud's got your back.

"easy to order. easy to locate and select a local FFL. prompt delivery. Simple xfer from the
FFL. If you know what you want this is the way to do it!

This review was modified by jzanter on February 23 2017 06:30:01 PM

Typical Bud's!!!

"So after finding what I was looking for and cross-checking other websites, Bud's lowered their price to match a competitor's. I have purchased from Bud's on other occasions and always have the same experience...lower or matched prices, exactly as advertised, super fast shipping and immaculate quality. Thanks again, Bud's! "

This review was modified by voicesoffreedom_74 on February 23 2017 06:15:01 PM

2017-02-21

Shipping could have been handled better

"Ordered 2 guns at exactly the same time and they were not shipped at the same time so we wound up getting one on a Friday and having to wait until Monday for the other. We were wanting them for a hunting trip. Other than that, everything else was great. Guns themselves are awesome. "

This review was modified by chuckandjeannie on February 23 2017 06:00:08 PM

2017-02-21

Super fast shipping and great price.

"My savage 338 LM shipped incredibly fast, and the price was very very competitive.
Now I can't wait for the CA 10 day penalty box period to end
so I can go play with that Howitzer!

This review was modified by che_gustavo on February 23 2017 05:45:02 PM

The best!

"They were fast, professional, and courteous...my package arrived fast and on time."

This review was modified by Carroll740 on February 23 2017 05:30:02 PM

Never again

"I have never dealt with an outfit that is this screwed up. Ordered a firearm and some ammo. Went through 6 emails and twice sending copies of the FFL. Received notice the order was shipped, not the firearm though. Three days after ordering get another notice to contact Buds. They inform me they had sold the gun to someone else. So after talking to someone on the phone I decided to order another firearm. A little more expensive, but after a little talking back and forth. he informed me they would only charge me $41.00 dollars more. Fine everything is settled. Yesterday another email. Another copy of the invoice comes up with the new firearm and a tracking number. Sounds good. The only thing is it states the firearm has not shipped. Also they charged full price for the firearm. On top of that they informed me because of all the problems I will be charged 10% if I cancel. Wow. They charge me more then I was quoted over the phone. Took them three days to inform me the first firearm wasn't available. I think they didn't even have it in stock or realized they had priced the first firearm to low. I even put together another ammo order last night. I'll go somewhere else thank you. I have purchased many firearms over the internet and not once did I come up against anything like this outfit."

This review was modified by phyle98 on February 23 2017 05:30:01 PM
Rep reply posted Feb-22-2017

A rep from Bud's Gun Shop, budsgunshop, has responded

“Before a customer can submit an order online or over the phone with a Buds representative, the customer must acknowledge our conditions of use. In these conditions of use, we advertise our processing time frame as 3-7 business days.

We invest time and money to prepare every order that is placed on our site, even before the order ships. After an order is placed online, or over the phone with a sales associate we charge a 10% Cancellation/Change fee if they decide to cancel the order or substitute products.

We update our website frequently to show the most accurate inventory and pricing available. Due to our high volume, the possibility for an error in inventory or pricing does exist.  In this event, we will notify the customer as soon as possible and offer a refund in full or comparable item. The customer agrees to this when placing an order with us. The customer submitted his order late Friday evening. We notified him of the inventory issue Monday morning.

The price difference included a cash discount. Unfortunately, the customer opted for a card payment and the discount no longer applied. We apologize for any inconvenience.”

Very efficient

"I'm well satisfied with the whole transaction"

This review was modified by creightler on February 23 2017 05:00:02 PM

2017-02-21

"Great service, and shipping was very fast.will buy from them again for shore. "

This review was modified by rkeller45 on February 23 2017 04:45:01 PM

buds fan

"buds has always been 5 star, on the net or in store."

This review was modified by mac_hb57 on February 23 2017 04:45:01 PM

2017-02-21

Used but not abused great gun

"was a police trade in that looked like nib awesome gun awesome price. Ive recommended and will buy again from buds .unbelievable deal lifetime warranty for 15.95 .fast service buds got it going on will buy again without question"

This review was modified by CDK962 on February 23 2017 04:45:01 PM

2017-02-21

"Order was fast and at a decent price"

This review was modified by Jpereira94 on February 23 2017 04:30:01 PM

Share Bud's Gun Shop's store rating

Bud's Gun Shop is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Bud's Gun Shop is a merchant member
Bud's Gun Shop participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,443 merchant members.