Stores > Bud's Gun Shop

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.05/10 9.05/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.81/10 8.81/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.47/10 8.47/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.52/10 8.52/10
Voice your opinion! Review Bud's Gun Shop by clicking a star below.
DenoCanellos's Avatar

Bud's ROCKS!

"Shopping at Bud's is a no-brainer. 1) You have spot-on accurate descriptions of the item you're purchasing; 2) The online system takes all the ass-pain out of online shopping, as it is a well-integrated system; 3) payment is easy; 4) then Bud's really begins to shin; as one is updated throughout the quality check and item pull process, the move to shipping, and the shipping confirmation with tracking. Hey, what'snot to like with Bud's? lol
Thanks again!

Quality product and service

"Great pricing and timely delivery. "

happy gunner

"i have shopped in buds tenn store and mail order and it is always a great experience"

sent an e mail

"never heard from them I would like to speak to them about the ammo purchase
it looks like it is 20 years old the boxes were all worn and in terrible shape I
believe they should have been up front about it, I my have made a different choice
(meaning not have purchased that product)

Easy, fast transaction

"Very easy transaction and item was delivered extremely quick ahead of schedule. Will certainly look to Bud's prior to next purchase."

Painless!

"Painless experience!!! Fast shipping to firearms dealer and at a great price. Arrived in perfect condition. Thanks,"

Delivered timely

"It is always easy to find what you need and at a good price.and arrives usually ahead of the estimate."

Great Business

"Very Understanding great service always!"

No problems.

"Very good. Delivered on time with no hassles, haven't had a chance to fire it yet. "

Zero complaints

"Very good service. Will definitely do business with Bud's again. "

2017-05-23

They don't know what they have, or online prices.

"I wanted a particular finish on a Diamondback DB9(EX). I went to Bud's online and found it, but was going to be near the store the next day so called them, and was told they had 2 in stock and would sell at the online retail price (not the 3% cash discount price) which was fine.
I show up the next day and ask for the EX. The guy at the counter didn't know what it was. He went and looked it up and said they didn't have any. I said that seemed strange since they had 2 yesterday. "Not really, lots of turn over" he said. But since they have literally hundreds and hundreds of guns, and there weren't that many hours that they were open since I had called, I was skeptical. But he should know what's in stock (and he said everything the had was on display), so I asked the prices of the some of the other finishes. I had to point out each DB9; and each time he had go go to a computer somewhere else in the store to look up the online price so he could tell me what he'd sell it to me for. After 15 minutes of this he decides to "check somewhere else" and surprise, they did "have one in the back that wasn't put out".
So he wasted his time and mine, and I almost bought a version I wasn't thrilled about because...well I don't know whose fault it was at Bud's. I got what I wanted, at the price I wanted, but was not happy with the buying experience.

2017-05-23

No Bull, Just Great Deals and Service!

"Buds is the real deal. What you see is what you get - The best deals at the best price!"

Fast delivery, Good Buy

"Ammo came fast and at a good price. Fired some and am happy with it."

2017-05-23

"Bud's is always a pleasure to deal with. Over the years I have bought several firearms from them, and will continue to do so. They are the standard!"

2017-05-23

Model for others to follow

"Bud's Gun Shop made my entire purchase experience a pleasure. Each step in the process is smooth and communication exceptional. I wish every transaction was this good."

Share Bud's Gun Shop's store rating

Bud's Gun Shop is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Bud's Gun Shop is a merchant member
Bud's Gun Shop participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,406 merchant members.