Stores > Bud's Gun Shop

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.41/10 8.41/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.03/10 8.03/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.79/10 7.79/10

2016-09-25

easy peasy order and they ship if

"I had no problems ,with Buds guns. I placed the order. They shipped the order a few days laterposted on the my account page when it went to the shippin dept. And when it shipped with tracking . Couldnt have been easier on my part... and the prices are ... great."

2016-09-25

YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR.

"ITEMS DELIVERED CONSISTENT W/EXPECTATIONS."

2nd gun.. great service

"I have purchased 2 guns and keeping an open eye for the next :-)"

Awesome Store

"This place is awesome place to find a gun your looking for. Highly recommended no issues was the best part."

Great service!

"Ordered two mags for my SAR B6P; they were delivered within three days and are the same ones the pistol came with. Very satisfied!"

Shutz4fun

"As alwasy great service and fast delivery. Walther P22 was a great choice for plinking 250 rounds so far and no problems. The price wasn't bad either."

Overdelivered!

"Ordered the gun late one night had it three days later. After reading all the reviews about dirty guns ect I was a little skeptical when I opened up I was surprised very clean description was right on! Very impressive. I look forward to doing business with Bud's again!"

2016-09-25

"Ordered a pistol on Sunday evening and received it Thursday afternoon. "

Disappointed

"Tried to buy a shotgun, used the ACH transfer to get the cash discount price. Money left my account the next day. A full week later, I received an email to call customer service. Due to an "online inventory error" the gun I thought I purchased was not available. My money would be put back into my account electronically, although today is two weeks after original purchase and my money is still not back. Meanwhile, online shows inventory of the same shotgun available. The customer service rep was polite and professional, but did not seem empowered to find a similar gun in stock, or offer anything other than a verbal apology for the error. I still want the gun, I guess when I finally get my money back I'll try one more time."

Quick shipping

"Received my gun in less than a week. Would have been faster but fedex missed my ffl when they attempted delivery on Friday so I had to wait until the following Monday. Gun is great have put 300 rds through it with no failures so far. Will order from buds again. Had a slight issue when I ordered but after a quick call customer service straightened it out quick and followed up with me to make sure everything was ok. "

This review was modified by reaper209_jc on September 25 2016 05:49:58 PM

Quick shipping

"I purchased a Quake Stack a rest at a low on-line price - almost half off of other retailer prices and shipping was very quick....Very satisfied with Bud's - not my first purchase nor my last from Bud's!"

BIG SHOT OF THE DAY!!!!

" I ordered ammo from Bud's Gun Shop and was very pleased with the service, speed in which I received my merchandise, the cost of the merchandise, and especially the ease in ordering on their website. I felt secure on the website and have already recommended them to other hunting enthusiasts. "

As Advertised

"Bud's was recommended by a friend, and did not disappoint. Everything went exactly as described on their website. "

2016-09-25

Best online gun store in the universe.

"I recently bought a new firearm and ammunition from Bud's. Not only did they make the purchasing process easy, their prices are much more affordable. Thank you Bud's!"

2016-09-25

Smooth transaction from start to finish!

"This was my very first experience with Bud's. I was impressed at the ease of ordering and by the quick shipping. I plan to be a repeat customer."

Share Bud's Gun Shop's store rating

Bud's Gun Shop is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Bud's Gun Shop is a merchant member
Bud's Gun Shop participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,633 merchant members.