Stores > Bud's Gun Shop

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.90/10 7.90/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.83/10 7.83/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.57/10 7.57/10

Too slow

"It took 12 days to get the Colt I bought after the holiday rush. I'll let you decide if that's reasonable. "

This review was modified by Bobchristianop38 on January 20 2017 11:45:02 PM

Great shop!

"Good prices and fast delivery. I will purchase from buds again no question"

This review was modified by Klipin5 on January 20 2017 09:45:02 PM

Slow, slow, slow

"Ordered rifle on 01/01/17
Buds notified me they received my payment on 01/06/17. My guess is they got it on the 4th.
Order shipped on 01/13/17
Arrived at FFL on 01/17/17
Picked up my rifle on 01/18/17
Would you be happy with that service? I have made multiple purchases from Buds, but this is probably my last.

This review was modified by kensharlan on January 20 2017 08:45:01 PM
Rep reply posted Jan-19-2017

A rep from Bud's Gun Shop, budsgunshop, has responded

“When a customer submits an order online or over the phone with a Buds representative, we advertise our processing time frame as 3-7 business days. However, our goal is always to ship ASAP. Our firearms are located throughout our warehouses by make and model - due to locations of firearms in relation to our shipping department and volume of product, we commit to ship all firearms within 7 business days of completing the order.

Customers have several payment options available to them. When selecting to mail a check or money order as payment, we advise that the item is not secured until payment has been received. We invest time and money in processing every order, and this policy was implemented due to customers placing orders to mail in payment, but never finalizing the order. Once payment was received, on January 6, customer's order processed and shipped within our advertised time frame, on the 5th business day.”

Nothing happened...

"The folks at Bud's were very nice and cooperative. I was pleased with their service, but nothing happened. I looked through the .410 ammo they had for sale on the website - one offering was very, very cheap, so I purchased it. Turns out they couldn't fill the order because the order listing was incorrect - I wasn't getting the deal of the century after all. They never offered to fill the order as I had purchased it, but they did refund my money promptly. It would have helped if they had honored the item they had listed for sale, even though it was a mistake, but I understand that someone messed up with the listing. Oh well..."

This review was modified by mikenege on January 20 2017 08:30:02 PM

2017-01-18

"like the service,shipping was super fast i recommended this site buds gun shop"

This review was modified by fodejar66 on January 20 2017 08:00:02 PM

First of many !

"First of many purchases with Bud's! Item was shipped quickly and was exactly as expected! Great experience!"

This review was modified by longcreeklabs on January 20 2017 07:00:05 PM

Piece of cake

"Very smooth , it was my second gun purchase"

This review was modified by mwarnasch1970 on January 20 2017 06:15:03 PM

Slooooow order processing

"If you want to wait 5 business days for a "stock" order of 1 item to be processed, then Bud's is the place for you. My firearm arrived at the FFL in good condition and I'm generally happy with the purchase. I did not like the 7 day wait before receiving a tracking number. Pick it from a shelf, put it in a box, give it to FedEx. How hard can that be? ... No harm though, I'm sure they have a valid excuse. It is something I'll think about, however, before placing the next order. "

This review was modified by fleurdeleet on January 20 2017 04:45:02 PM
Rep reply posted Jan-19-2017

A rep from Bud's Gun Shop, budsgunshop, has responded

“When a customer submits an order online or over the phone with a Buds representative, we advertise our processing time frame as 3-7 business days. However, our goal is always to ship ASAP. Our firearms are located throughout our warehouses by make and model - due to locations of firearms in relation to our shipping department and volume, we commit to ship all firearms within 7 business days of completing the order.  ”

Buds was GREAT!

"I would recommend Bud's to many others. Great customer service and pricing!"

This review was modified by wrc2911-18373 on January 20 2017 04:45:02 PM

Quick turnaround

"Good price fast service product was what ordered"

This review was modified by Seel_jim on January 20 2017 04:00:02 PM

Kel tec magazine

"Found the right magazine at a good price. This is a good store to shop for guns and accessories. "

This review was modified by SNYDERS7575 on January 20 2017 04:00:02 PM

Quick, Easy and Reliable

"Ordered some sights for my handgun. Bud's had them on sale at the time and they arrived very well packed and a day early. "

This review was modified by big_k1191 on January 20 2017 04:00:02 PM

Bad cylinder

"Great service gun was not good.The gun out of the box had issues cylinder was cocked off center wouldn't rotate . Gave me no issues in returning it offered to send new one . Great service "

This review was modified by Bubba401 on January 20 2017 03:45:02 PM

Fast and Easy

"Got a great price and it shipped quickly. What more do you need?"

This review was modified by trevor_toll on January 20 2017 03:00:02 PM

Great service

"They did as they said they would. These days, that is all I ask. Thanks"

This review was modified by ericd98 on January 20 2017 02:45:01 PM

Share Bud's Gun Shop's store rating

Bud's Gun Shop is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Bud's Gun Shop is a merchant member
Bud's Gun Shop participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,443 merchant members.