Stores > Bud's Gun Shop

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.90/10 7.90/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.84/10 7.84/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.57/10 7.57/10

First tIme, great time

"Great selection. Easy to order. Customer service reps were on their game when I had to switch models the day after I ordered. "

This review was modified by btuck34 on January 18 2017 05:15:01 PM

Very Fast , great value

"Ordered on Monday, got it on Wednesday, very satisfied "

This review was modified by KENSUSEDCARS on January 18 2017 05:00:01 PM

2017-01-16

Easiest rifle purchase ever.

"To find the specific rifle I was looking for, I thought I was going to have to drive all over town. Even then, I figured I wouldn't find it and would then have to go through the hassle of having one of the sporting goods stores order it. Then the weather took a major turn for the worse, and there was no way I was going to venture out in 14 inches of snow.

I'd never purchased a firearm online before, so I had no idea what to expect. Not only did Bud's have the rifle I was looking for, the purchasing process could not have have been more straightforward and intuitive. They even showed me an excellent transfer agent very near my home!

Bud's may have made things a little too painless, though --- I'm now very tempted to buy that other rifle I've had my eye on!

This review was modified by rafevdb on January 18 2017 04:45:02 PM

Effortless transaction

"Absolutely fantastic service. Extremely quick shipping, great price and communication. This is how buying experiences are supposed to be ! Gun looks fantastic just as described. "

This review was modified by Ajd7471 on January 18 2017 04:15:02 PM

Price wrong!

"Priced a gun wrong so they cancelled my order. Lied said it wasn't in stock. Looked online after I got off the phone not only was it in stock but the price was corrected. Just shoot straight with the customer you might not lose them next time!"

This review was modified by markwilder188 on January 18 2017 03:30:03 PM
Rep reply posted Jan-17-2017

A rep from Bud's Gun Shop, budsgunshop, has responded

“We update our website frequently to show the most accurate inventory and pricing available. Due to our high volume, the possibility for an error in inventory or pricing does exist.  In this event, we will notify the customer as soon as possible and offer a refund in full or comparable item. The customer agrees to this when placing an order with us. The customer ordered a 26" variation of a model that was listed in error electronically, and was not in stock. The item is still unavailable, however, the 28" version is. We have a Wish List option for customers interested in out-of-stock items in which they are notified via e-mail if the item becomes available again. Unfortunately, we can not guarantee or forecast a price as our pricing is based solely off of our replacement costs.”

great prices

"prices cant be beat, order was shipped fast and arrived as promised"

This review was modified by ualjettech on January 18 2017 02:45:03 PM

2017-01-16

"No troubles with order, received order in fine shape and condition. Order took maximum advertised time to ship, but was just after Christmas and probably due to high order volume.
Very happy with my purchase.

This review was modified by sba914 on January 18 2017 02:30:03 PM

2017-01-16

"Very satisfied. Quick delivery too my ffl. Price very good.all u could ask for."

This review was modified by russickJames on January 18 2017 02:15:02 PM

2017-01-16

"Easy process, quick shipping, best price"

This review was modified by bvaught-34342 on January 18 2017 01:45:02 PM

Love the selection

"Gun arrived as depicted. Was kept well informed of the shipping process. "

This review was modified by davitt280 on January 18 2017 01:15:03 PM

2017-01-16

As slick as a greased pig

"I bought a EAA 9mm at Buds and after the automatic transfer five day waiting period the gun was shipped. That was on a wednesday and it arrived on thursday, and I picked it up on Friday. I am thinking about using their 180 day layaway to purchase a NIKON Prostaff rifle scope. I don't need it until next deer season so no big deal. All went well so expect this to go slick also."

This review was modified by jpmihoc on January 18 2017 12:45:02 PM

Fast fast fast

"Fast email response fast shipping fast everything can't complain "

This review was modified by Jalopyjoe777 on January 18 2017 12:15:02 PM

Hk45t

"Bought the gun and was promted soon after that it moved to the shipping department. Sat there for 5 days before it actually left. When i picked it up i checked it out for a couple minutes to make sure it was good too go and left. Got home and did a few draws and found out the pin holding the backstrap on was missing.....still wanting for my pin 2 weeks later."

This review was modified by Darksoldier305 on January 18 2017 12:00:02 PM

2017-01-16

"Bud's delivers! Great service!"

This review was modified by paul_wethington on January 18 2017 11:30:02 AM

2017-01-16

"Thank you for you r prompt and friendly service. A pleasure doing business with Buds."

This review was modified by abundantlifehavre on January 18 2017 11:15:03 AM

Share Bud's Gun Shop's store rating

Bud's Gun Shop is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Bud's Gun Shop is a merchant member
Bud's Gun Shop participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,446 merchant members.