Stores > Bud's Gun Shop

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.41/10 8.41/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.05/10 8.05/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.84/10 7.84/10

Don't be in a hurry

"I ordered a rifle on Sept 13. It was Sept 22 when they notified me they had shipped it (really?). It's now September 28 and still no rifle. I've ordered from other sites and had the firearm in my hands within 10 days total.

I like Bud's Gun Shop, I think they have great prices, I like that they provide an insurance option but wow, don't be in a hurry to receive your order. It's possible they're very busy due to the upcoming hunting season, but it would've been nice to know ahead of time what the estimated arrival date would be.

Rep reply posted Sep-28-2016

A rep from Bud's Gun Shop, budsgunshop, has responded

“The customer placed their order online. During checkout they selected the ACH payment option in order to receive the cash discounted price. This option takes five business days for the check to clear our account, and is included in the 3-7 business day time frame. This information is listed prior to selecting this payment method during checkout. After the check cleared (on the fifth business day) we processed and shipped the item two days later (the seventh business day). The item is a long gun, and unfortunately those items do ship via ground. Due to the customers location, delivery via ground is three to four business days. The customers order processed and shipped within our advertised time frame. ”

2016-09-27

Great prices, good service.

"I have made three purchases thus far. Bud has always delivered as promised. Prices are great and so are the products, of which there is a wide selection."

2016-09-27

"Very quick delivery. Totally satisfied with purchase. I've been to the range since getting my pistol and it works great. "

Great service

"I wanted some HST personal defense rounds and Bud's had them. Everything went as expected. The next time I need HST I will check Bud's first."

Have gun will travel

"My latest purchase of a Rock Island Armory M200 Series Revolver for the most part went through superbly. By placing my order on a Tuesday it made the wait go into the next week by a couple of days. This is my 4th purchase I believe over about 4 years and if I wasn't pleased, I would not keep coming back. I like having the reviews with each firearm as that helps to see what others think about their purchase. Buds has a good variety of brands and models and good pricing as well. Their staff has always been good to work with and they get back to me timely on any questions I might have. I am sure I will use them again for my next firearm purchase. "

Quicky

"No problems, fast shipping, will rebuy."

quick and easy

"Ordered a long gun, and it was delivered as promise and very user friendly system"

2016-09-27

Very happy with Buds, be careful who you choose for FFL

"make sure you find out the fees from the transfer agent don't rely on what is on buds website"

First time user

"My first experience with Bud's and couldn't be more pleased. My firearm was at my local FFL within three days and to me the next. I highly recommend Bud's!!"

2016-09-27

"very pleased with the service and products that i received from Buds."

2016-09-27

"It is unfortunate that one thing can turn the experience a certain direction, but that is the case here.
The lever action will not fully seat every 3rd or 4th use. That is, it does not close all the way which means the cartridge does not load and the trigger is frozen.
Of course the Gun Room will be happy to repair it for full price or I get to send it back to you all for repair. Either way it is not what I expected in a purchase of a new gun in the box condition.
David

Rep reply posted Sep-28-2016

A rep from Bud's Gun Shop, budsgunshop, has responded

“Our Customer Service Supervisor reached out to Marlin to help the customer set up a claim to have their item serviced under their warranty. She then followed up with the customer to explain Marlin would be sending them a label to pick the item up. Manufacturers are aware not everything is able to be seen at the time of the transfer, but this is why almost all of them offer warranty. In the event a customer needs to send their item back for warranty, we're always more than happy to assist them. We'll even cover the shipping label in the event the manufacturer won't. We appreciate having the customer, and hope they'll be back in the future. ”

Smith & Wesson M&P

"This was a great deal. Gun is in great shape. NS still effective."

Very Satisfied!

"This is my fifth gun purchase from Bud's. Always straight forward without a hitch!"

2016-09-27

Good service fast shipping fair price ,

"First time order gun on Internet it was easy to transfer to my local FFL, I will buy again Thank you Bud's gun shop keep it fair price ."

S&W 41 mags

"Had what I needed in stock, fast shipping, perfect."

Share Bud's Gun Shop's store rating

Bud's Gun Shop is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Bud's Gun Shop is a merchant member
Bud's Gun Shop participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,632 merchant members.