"I order a cambridge audio, and pay with Paypal for security reasons, they charged my card and never delivery. I open a case with Paypal and receive my money back. One month waiting and nothing. The phone number for this scumbags 1-877-890-5097."

"I can't believe more people aren't complanining about this company. I ordered a Xantech controller, and needed it very badly. Tried to contact them by email and the email bounced back. Then I got an email stating that this was a rare item, and would ship within 14 days. Cancellation would result in a 25% restocking fee! How's that - a restock fee for an out-of-stock item. It has now been 19 days. Getting nervous, especially since I haven't been able to contact them, this is what I found:
* Terms and conditions states they can charge my credit card anytime they want for up to 36 MONTHS!
* Phone number listed on website is for a New York Law firm.
* New York address on website is for a window cleaning service (google).
* Another person reviewing this site noted a different New York address. That one is for a Salon.
* aboutus.com lists a registration phone number for BrandNamez.com w/ 305 area code. It is a medical supply company
* WhoIs.com is usually the best resource for finding the website owner. Whois message stated that the website was not internet compliant, and would not access the data. NEVER SEEN THAT HAPPEN BEFORE.
Who are these guys? I don't understand why there aren't any alarms going off. I cancelled my credit card - that's right - I'm that worried.

"BUYER BEWARE! I purchased a Niles amp through Amazon.com and their 3rd party vendor, BrandNamez. The second time I turned the amp on it would not work. I contacted Niles for repair and was informed BrandNamez is not an authorized dealer and the warranty is not valid. As of today Amazon.com is not interested in pursuing the problem. No where on the Amazon web site does it state their BrandNamez products are gray market."

"This time i ordered dj cd player. Order was accurate and arrived on time. I am a repete customer and I've never had any issues with any of my past orders, always accurate, always complete, product always has functioned as expected with no problems."

"Bought an amp, received it DOA. They fine print said 14 days to contact them for replacement, unfortunately I waited 2 weeks to hook up the amp when i found it was dead. They didn't return my calls, and they aren't a reseller for the amp so it is not under warranty. I will eat the cost of the repair. and blast this company now from eternity. "

"Watch out for the fine print! It's there, but there are NO exceptions! You have 7 days from delivery. I received the part and did not get to check it right away in the phone system at the customer's house... The part was DOA, and I can happily spend another $ 36 to have it replaced!! Hungh!!??? Why more!!?? Not my fault I bought an item for set price, presented as good, is DOA and I HAVE to spend more if I want a good part!?? Crooks! I did get an RMA, but due to Cancer treatments, could not ship within their timeframe... so I lose the $ 180!! Live and learn.... really sad this company can do this kind of thing... no heart.... (maybe give us 15-30 days out here...) "

"I purchased a Peavey Power cs800x4 Amplifier and Peavey PV8 Mixing Board. I received the mixing board and had phone the company to find the amp. I was told the amp is now $320.00 more than what I had paid and would have to wait until august for delivery.

I am now paying a 25% restocking fee and shipping for their inventory and shipment mistake.

Customer service only quotes company policy and supervisors do not speak with the public.

The product I did receive was correct, shipping for half my order was punctual. They are unwilling to correct their own mistakes.

If you do not expect any issues, you will be happy. If you experience any issues you will not.

"I ordered amplifier + speakers. Got everything on time at a good price. Did not have any problems with this retailer. "

"Wow... These guys are really incredible. I am putting together a mutli-zone system throughout my house and so far I have placed 3 orders with them. They were really helpful and every order was shipped right away. I saved hundreds of $$$ and all components arrived in perfect condition. I will not hesitate to buy from them again. THANK YOU BRANDNAMEZ!!!!"

"Very satisfied with my purchase from brandnamez. Lowest price that I found on the web and my order shipped quick. They delivered as promised. Excellent service. Will purchase from them again. I highly recommend them to others..."

"Odrered in-ceiling speakers due to lowest price compared to other sellers.
They were shipped very next day.
Saved bunch of money and got my order really fast.

"As someone who already reviewed this store before me said ... "Do you feel lucky?".

I received an expensive pair of Monitor 270 speakers from this store and they had the best price that I could find on the internet. They were received and packed in excellent condition. That being said, I ordered this BEFORE seeing the reviews. I would probably NOT order from this store again unless I could place an order before having to pay up front - I was not aware the store takes full payment when placing an order. This is the first time (other then ebay), I have had to pay for something ordered on the internet, before the goods were shipped.

Here are some things to consider before you should consider buying, and things I went through.

1. I placed an order over the phone as I was inquiring about the speakers. I was told they were in stock and the order would be filled and shipped within two business days. The order actually was not shipped for 14 days.
2. My credit card was unknowingly fully charged for the order when my order was placed, rather than when sent out for shipment. Any reputable company should wait to charge you until the goods are actually shipped, in my mind.
3. When I inquired about the company after I made my order, I found the following bad news about them:
a) they are not physically located at the address they portend to be in their website. They are actually in Brooklyn. Check out where they are located and determine for yourself if you would shop there.
96 Avenue U, Brooklyn, NY 11223
Why would they claim a different address on their website?
b) they have an unsatisfactory rating with the BBB with 14 unsatisfied complaints, with NO responses. Check out us.bbb.org

It appears to me that they first take an order for full payment, and then try to find the merchandise. If they find the merchandise, certainly you'll get a good deal (as I did). It will take longer to have an order filled because they are not typically authorized resellers for most (if not all) of their products.

What is less clear, is what happens if they can not find the merchandise. I suspect they hold your payment ransom and in some cases take 25% restocking fees if you cancel your order.

As mentioned, if you're willing to pay up front, wait longer, and possibly not have your order filled, these guys are probably for you. I would call them directly and have something in writing that you could cancel your order if it is not shipped within a certain time period to avoid the "restocking" fee, as some have claimed to have had to pay. Read the fine print on their website.

If you would rather buy from an authorized dealer, have your credit card charged only when the order is shipped, and buy from a website that tries to resolve disputes, this dealer is NOT for you.

"I bought a pair of Monitor Audio RS6 from brandnamez.com and when I called them after 10 days to return them they said they cant take them back. Thats fine.
The person on the phone told me to sell them on ebay, and so I registered to ebay to sell the speakers. I realized that the warranty was missing from the boxes, it was ripped.
The operator of brandnamez.com didnt want to accept that and he suggested me to buy an extended warranty.

What a company.
I hope that my case help some people and make them to make a research before thay buy on line from this company.

"Scam! Fraud! Illegal!

Do not buy from this website, if you are lucky they might ship of 50% of your order and rest they can not obtain and then they charge you a restocking fee of $25.00%

Do not Buy from this company

"Well, I have to say that I placed my order with Brandnamez before coming across this site, and was I was admittedly a little concerned with the negative reviews. However, after about a week and a half I received the merchandise in two shipments, double boxed and in new condition. It is true that emails are not replied to (at least mine weren't) but someone always answers the toll-free line, and are polite and helpful. I guess the bottom line is if you want merchandise in a day or two, these guys aren't the way to go. But on the other hand, waiting a few days (because they probably don't carry any inventory, but outsource it) is the tradeoff for saving significant $$$. In my case, this amounted to about $525.00 when compared to other similar online vendors. Would I order from this company again? If they continue to have the best prices, I wouldn't have a problem with that. However, I would probably have a look here first...just in case!"

brandnamez is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

brandnamez is not a merchant member
brandnamez does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!