• bowerylights.co

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.00/10 6.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.00/10 6.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.00/10 6.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.00/10 6.00/10

"Bought some James Moder lighting from these guys, they gave me a great price. Free shipping was nice too. Will use again in the future. "

"Unfortunately, I've had bad experience with Bowery Lighting. I've placed my order 12/7/14 and received 1/27/15. Customer service very poor....never return your calls. I've canceled one out of three items, it took four calls to get credit."

modified review Rep reply posted Feb-13-2015

bl0912, bowerylights.com rep has responded

“This customer is not providing all of the relevant and proper information regarding his order. We would just like to provide the facts regarding this order and please form your own conclusions. Nothing is more important to us than providing the best possible customer service we can and are known for since we were established in 1935. This person placed an order for six fixtures from the same manufacturer. Three dvp9022, two dvp9043 and one dvp9044. Two of the three items were not in stock and were back ordered. We contacted this person several times after he placed his order and notified him of the status of each item he purchased. He wanted to wait for the back orders and have them shipped to him as they became available. We documented the time and dates of every phone call we made to this person as well as all of the messages we left for him. Thank you for your time.”

"Product didn't come as seen in picture, took 3 months to arrive. Very disappointed in the Tiffany lights. They do not take returns so buyer beware all purchases are final, which they do not say anywhere during check out process. They have very poor customer service highly recommend ordering from another company."

modified review Rep reply posted Feb-04-2015

bl0912, bowerylights.com rep has responded

“This person is being very dishonest. They ordered a custom made, made to order vanity light. Here is the link to the product page itself,
http://www.bowerylights.com/lighting/indoor-outdoor/ME-146914.html. It clearly states this in the product description information.
Availability: Custom Crafted In Yorkville, New York Please Allow 30 Days, Product is Made to Order. Anything that is custom and made to order can not be returned which is clearly stated under our terms of service. Please see below,
The following types of items and orders do not qualify for returns: Custom made orders. The lead time for this fixture is in bus days only and not guaranteed when something is being custom made. The factories also shut down for thanksgiving and Christmas break. The order was placed on 11-08 and del on 1-07, 44 bus days even including Thanksgiving and Christmas. As far as not liking the product they ordered, unfortunately there is always that risk when ordering something online and custom made. Nothing is more important to us than providing the best possible customer service we can. Thank You.”

"I've ordered from BoweryLights.com multiple times and each time I've been extremely satisfied with the price, the delivery speed, and the customer service. I would recommend them to anybody in a heartbeat. "

16's Avatar

"Great customer service, this was the 3rd time i've purchased from bowery. Eachtome I called a rep helped me find what I needed and gave me the best price I could find. Now I do not waste my time comparing prices because they give me the best deal always. Anyways hope this helps, I've read some other reviews that shocked me an felt that I had to share my lighting shop secret! "

"I bought several fans for my home from Bowery Lighting. The service I received from them was amazing. When I initially called them to get some information about the proper down rod sizes needed for my ceiling heights ( Justin) was extremely nice and provided me all of the information I needed. He even gave me a coupon to use to get a discount on my order. The fans look great in my house. Bowery Lighting provided me the best service."

"I was really impressed with the speedy shipping and great customer service. The chandeliers I bought are gorgeous. I would definitely recommend!!"

modified review This review was modified by Mskrystal1986 on July 23 2014 05:29:58 PM

"I bought four chandeliers from Bowery lighting for my kitchen, dining room and two bed rooms. I never had a better shopping experience on line. Prices are extremely reasonable and the service I received was very impressive. It felt like they really cared about helping me and appreciated my business."

"I went into the store today it was great! Bought a high quality fan to keep me cool this summer! Thank you Greg for the great recommendation!"

"Very user friendly website with a huge selection. Their prices are the best you can find anywhere on line. When you call customer service if you have any questions they are very polite and attentive. Del of my order was as promised. From the beginning of the process to the del of my order my experience with Bowery was extremely pleasurable and I will def. be back with any future shopping needs I may have, I have a become a Bowery customer from now on."

"I am so happy that i found this company. I was just searching on line for some lighting fixtures for my house and came across their website. I searched through their selection which was quite vast and very easy to go through. I had several questions about the proper sizes for each room and specific application concerns so i called their toll free number and spoke to someone in customer service. Mike was so helpful and knowledgeable and made me feel so comfortable that I still cant believe how quick and easy the whole process was from start to finish. Thank you Bowery for such a great shopping experience."

"Over the last four years I've probably ordered over 8 lamps from bowery lights. I've been satisfied every time. I not only got good pricing, but could not of asked for better customer service. Highly recommended!"

"I could have not had a better on line shopping experience than I did with Bowery. From start to finish it was perfect. Customer service was superb and their prices are by far the lowest you can find on line. I will def be back for my future lighting needs and other unfinished renovation projects that I have. It is hard to find companies such as Bowery that still exist, that really go far and beyond what you would expect. Thank You."

"I highly recommend. Great products, great prices, and excellent customer service. "

"Great company. I purchased some furniture from bowery lighting and i was extremely happy with my purchase. The order came in a day earlier then I even expected it. I received very good service from the employees working and I would definitely recommend bowery lighting. The employees seemed to really care about the customer and they made it great to do business. Overall i was very happy with my choice to use bowery lighting and I would most definitely shop there again."

Share bowerylights.com's store rating

bowerylights.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

bowerylights.com is a merchant member
bowerylights.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,891 merchant members.