Stores > bowerylights.com

Customer service: Rating 8.96/10 8.96/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.92/10 7.92/10

2016-06-28

Worst Customer Service

"Probably some of the worst customer service out there. They don't refund broken items that they ship to you. It took them over a month and a half to deliver lights I ordered. 6 of them were broken - they refused to issue a refund on the items and would only return them."

This review was modified by ssacket on June 28 2016 10:59:11 AM

2016-04-29

Best Chandeliers You Can Buy!

"I am a small-time real estate developer, so I flip houses frequently. I happened to purchase a really nice historic home and I knew that it would sell with a great lighting fixture in the middle of the dining room. I heard about Bowery Lights from an interior designer that I work with and I checked their website after that. I was really impressed with their wide variety of lighting fixtures. I talked to one of their employees and they recommended an excellent chandelier for the property. The chandelier was affordably priced and it made the house look like something out of Architectural Digest. I highly recommend Bowery because they have so many products that can fit within any budget. The house sold, BTW!"

This review was modified by miamisocial on April 29 2016 10:13:25 AM

2016-04-28

Vast selection!

"I found Bowery on line through their website, great lay out very user friendly and great prices. Their online store has a vast selection of lighting fixtures and the customer service is superb, it was a great experience. I was thrilled with how many choices they offer, seemed like the options were endless. I love decorating my home with an upscale look, but I'm on a middle class budget. Bowery Lights prices really can't be beat. I love their money-back guarantee, too. "

This review was modified by ken1431 on April 28 2016 03:52:15 PM

2016-04-26

Quality Lighting and Decoration

"I was looking for lighting products for my children rooms. And I found Bowery Lights with best ever lighting product in low cost as compare to market. They have over 500,000 lighting products.
I have ordered 3 lamps and a Silver James moder. I got my products in just 1 day. Very fast shipping and very responsive staff.

This review was modified by RodyRathore on April 26 2016 11:55:10 AM

2016-04-25

Best Choice in Lighting and Chandeliers etc!!!!

""I had decorated my new apartment. I and my lovely wife planned everything about the overall decoration but we got stuck at some points. We were confused what kind of indoor lights, dining room chandelier and children room light would be perfect. We got a solution when we got bowerylights.com they have a wide range of lighting and high end chandeliers etc so that you can pick yours. we got just what we wanted. I Highly recommend bowerylights.com for awesome lighting and Chandelier!!!!!"

This review was modified by buddyslate on April 25 2016 08:31:03 PM

2016-03-25

Really best Service!

"Really best Service! their staff was very friendly and helpful to their clients. I am very delighted at the service and their products are of a high quality and an affordable price. That got me hook line and sinker. The lighting is really beautiful. I highly recommended them!"

2016-03-24

Really best website and products ever I seen!

"Really best website and products ever I seen. The website was very easy to use and full of great pictures. I shopped for some outside fixtures for this summer when the weather gets warmer. They were easy to install and I really loved the store. I highly recommended the store to all!"

2016-02-25

Best styles at great prices!

"This store really has the best styles at great prices. I found fixtures for both the inside and outside of our house here, including a gorgeous chandelier for our dining room. Always get excellent customer service too!
I sometimes visit their showroom to see a design before purchasing, though mostly I use the website to order. Online ordering is straightforward and there's a consultant who works on the orders after they're placed. There are so many options on their website, it's just astounding how huge the selection that this store has available. They really do offer something for every style of decorating. Highly recommend!

This review was modified by KenS1431 on February 25 2016 12:25:22 PM

2016-02-24

Great product, easy website

"Wonderful website and product! I haven't ever shopped online for light fixtures before, but since it's winter here I REALLY didn't want to brave the snow to go shopping and found Bowery Lights online. The website was very easy to use and full of great pictures. I shopped for some outside fixtures for this summer when the weather gets warmer. They were easy to install and I can't wait for the parties we're going to have on our patio! "

This review was modified by jenniemc08 on February 24 2016 09:01:53 AM

2016-02-23

So Many Goodies

"I had a very specific torchiere floor lamp in mind that I was unable to find anywhere. I found it here. This store is amazing. Be sure to check out their mirrors and home furnishings. I found a really cool sea turtle mirror for our condo at the beach along with some accessories for the shelves and tables. The customer service agent was friendly and helpful."

This review was modified by XenaJada50 on February 23 2016 07:17:46 AM

2016-02-22

One of the best deals for lighting products on the internet

"I was really impressed with the quality and customer service. Fast shipping and great products. Could not ask for better. Thanks ever so much for the service that you provided. Will suggest your company to friends and family. "

This review was modified by Vtchair on February 22 2016 04:48:01 PM

2016-01-30

Awesome!!!!

"Wonderful Service!!! their staff was very friendly and even offered to help me choose lights for my patio. I am very delighted at the service and the knowledge Bowery Lights staff have about choosing and installing lights. five star customer service and awesome discounts!""

2016-01-30

Great Decision to Shop Here

"I was impressed with Bowery Lights from the moment I landed on their website. Their photos are done well and it was easy to see all the features of the lights. Furthermore, I loved the way you could sort the lighting. their products are of a high quality and an affordable price. That got me hook line and sinker. the lighting is really beautiful. I'm glad there are still some stores that will sell a great product at a good price, because their lights definitely look more expensive than they are. Thank you for a great experience. "

This review was modified by HeeterJ on January 30 2016 06:54:06 AM

2015-12-01

"My shopping experience with Bowery was excellent, they were very helpful with any question I had. Their website has so much to choose from at a very reasonable price. I bought 2 lamps and they look amazing in my living room. I definitely recommend then for any lighting products."

2015-11-30

"This gorgeous light fixture enhances a spa feel in my guest bathroom. It emits fabulously bright light (perfect for ladies make-up applications). I enjoy it with a dimmer switch for variable luminescence. It has inspired many compliments from my visitors, and is a tremendous upgrade from my prior builder's grade light. It requires special light bulbs that were low cost and easy to find (I bought mine at Target). Installation was standard for light fixtures. The brushed silver backing matches my other brushed silver fixtures and was delivered without any scratches. I love this fixture and am sure you will too!

Share bowerylights.com's store rating

bowerylights.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

bowerylights.com is a merchant member
bowerylights.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,535 merchant members.