Store Information Store Info
  • Rating 9.33/10 19 reviews

bowerylights.com is a merchant member
    bowerylights.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,875 merchant members.
  • bowerylights.com contact information

"I am so happy that i found this company. I was just searching on line for some lighting fixtures for my house and came across their website. I searched through their selection which was quite vast and very easy to go through. I had several questions about the proper sizes for each room and specific application concerns so i called their toll free number and spoke to someone in customer service. Mike was so helpful and knowledgeable and made me feel so comfortable that I still cant believe how quick and easy the whole process was from start to finish. Thank you Bowery for such a great shopping experience."

"Over the last four years I've probably ordered over 8 lamps from bowery lights. I've been satisfied every time. I not only got good pricing, but could not of asked for better customer service. Highly recommended!"

"I could have not had a better on line shopping experience than I did with Bowery. From start to finish it was perfect. Customer service was superb and their prices are by far the lowest you can find on line. I will def be back for my future lighting needs and other unfinished renovation projects that I have. It is hard to find companies such as Bowery that still exist, that really go far and beyond what you would expect. Thank You."

"I highly recommend. Great products, great prices, and excellent customer service. "

"Great company. I purchased some furniture from bowery lighting and i was extremely happy with my purchase. The order came in a day earlier then I even expected it. I received very good service from the employees working and I would definitely recommend bowery lighting. The employees seemed to really care about the customer and they made it great to do business. Overall i was very happy with my choice to use bowery lighting and I would most definitely shop there again."

"Placed an order on Saturday and was a little skeptical after reading the other reviews so decided to call to check on the order on Tuesday. I received a call back from Greg later that same day stating I should receive my order by Friday. Sure enough I actually received the shipment a day early on Thursday. Bottom line is they offered what seemed like the best price around and delivered within a week. Kudos and I would order again! "

"I have shopped at Bowery Lighting for a few years now and I have nothing but the smoothest and best experience when doing so. I have recommended two friends as well, one who has purchased a chandelier from them also and they are happy to be returning customers also. Greg has been extra helpful when it came to customizing a couple of my fixtures and I highly recommend using them for all your lighting needs! The pricing is also the best, as they matched any competition out there!"

"Great company. I found Bowery through google and am very happy and fortuante i did. I purchased a whole house full of lights and I saved a tremendous amount of money with Bowery. their customer service is tremendous, Bill helped me from start to finish."

"This is one of my highly recommended stores to shop in. They have such a wide variety of fixtures for you to choose from, with all sorts of colors and designs. The prices are right and the service is top notch. Aside from their website bowery lighting also has a showroom location in Farmingdale with many exclusive products that you won't find anywhere else! If you are looking for nice and affordable lighting fixtures, this is the place to look! A+ seller highly recommended!"

"My whole shopping experience with Bowery was first class from start to finish. I purchased several crystal chandeliers for my home and this was probably the most amount of money I ever spent on line and I was very nervous but Bowery was awesome.. I called customer service and spoke to Greg who was extremely nice and very knowledgeable about the type of fixtures I purchased. He walked me through the whole process confirmed del dates and was a complete pleasure to work with, I am telling everyone I can about Bowery, thank u."

"These guys are amazing. I found them through pricegrabber and am extremely grateful that i did. I just completed my home renovation and needed lighting fixtures for my entire house. Tammy in customer service spent practically the entire afternoon with me going over specs, sizes, styles etc. She also provided me tremendous prices even lower than their listed sale prices which were already the lowest I could find. Del was fast, my whole shopping experience was perfect. I would recommend Bowery to any one, they really care and provide a terrific shopping experience"

"Bowery is terrific. I saved a small fortune on all the lights I purchased for my new home. I searched all over the web to find the best deals and service and Bowery won hands down. Their website is very easy to use and understand and their customer service people especially (Tammy)was amazing. She spent so much time with me on the phone making sure all of my questions were answered. I am doing everything I can to spread the word to everyone to buy from them!!!!"

"Really a great company to deal with. Easy to get a hold of and they really went the extra mile finding me an item that had not be available for some time

Thanks

"Ive been an online shopper for over ten years. Ive never had a better experience than I did with Bowery. I called their toll free number to speak to a customer service rep because i had so many questions regarding my purchase( i bought over ten outdoor lights) and wanted to make sure I didnt make a mistake. Johanna spent over two hours with me personally answering all of m y questions and confirming del dates. She also gave me special prices which saved me over $800.00. I never even asked for different prices than their listed sale prices because they already were the lowest I found online. I Highly recommend them."

"Absolute worst customer service ever. Ordered a $600 tiffany pendant pictured in teal/cream. But the item that arrived was emerald/purple. Tried to immediately exchange or return, but was told that since I used a discount code that the sale was final. I could understand this reasoning if it was the item I ordered!

I still have light, but cannot use it, $600 poorer. Never have I dealt with such obsurd reasoning in my life. Stay far away!

Posted after response from bowery:

So if I custom ordered a BLUE automobile, but the one the manufacturer delivered was PURPLE....I am not allowed to exchange or return it ??? I did not get what I ordered....custom made or not. Horrible company.

modified review Rep reply posted May-12-2013

bl0912, bowerylights.com rep has responded

“This customer received exactly what she ordered. (Tiffany pendant item number 106528) She purchased a custom made Tiffany pendant. This is the product details as listed: Any custom made items can not be returned as they are made to order and manufacturers do not accept any returns. I will also attach our policies which clearly state that anything custom made is not returnable: Unfortunately sometimes customer's order something that is custom made and they are not happy with it, but to suggest that we did anything wrong is not right or fair. We do everything we can to make sure that all of our customers are as satisfied as can be. There is nothing more important to us.

Specifications:
Total Height: 19-54"
Shade: 14"Height x 13"Width
Bulb Type: Med
Bulb Type: X3
Max Watt: 60-100
Bulb Quantity: 3
Availability: This Item Is Custom Made. Please Call For Lead Time.
The following types of items and orders do not qualify for returns:

Orders over $2000 with multiple products
Custom orders or product not on the website
Any expedited shipping cost