Stores > bowerylights.com

Customer service: Rating 8.65/10 8.65/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.64/10 9.64/10

2016-01-30

Awesome!!!!

"Wonderful Service!!! their staff was very friendly and even offered to help me choose lights for my patio. I am very delighted at the service and the knowledge Bowery Lights staff have about choosing and installing lights. five star customer service and awesome discounts!""

2016-01-30

Great Decision to Shop Here

"I was impressed with Bowery Lights from the moment I landed on their website. Their photos are done well and it was easy to see all the features of the lights. Furthermore, I loved the way you could sort the lighting. their products are of a high quality and an affordable price. That got me hook line and sinker. the lighting is really beautiful. I'm glad there are still some stores that will sell a great product at a good price, because their lights definitely look more expensive than they are. Thank you for a great experience. "

This review was modified by HeeterJ on January 30 2016 06:54:06 AM

2015-12-01

"My shopping experience with Bowery was excellent, they were very helpful with any question I had. Their website has so much to choose from at a very reasonable price. I bought 2 lamps and they look amazing in my living room. I definitely recommend then for any lighting products."

2015-11-30

"This gorgeous light fixture enhances a spa feel in my guest bathroom. It emits fabulously bright light (perfect for ladies make-up applications). I enjoy it with a dimmer switch for variable luminescence. It has inspired many compliments from my visitors, and is a tremendous upgrade from my prior builder's grade light. It requires special light bulbs that were low cost and easy to find (I bought mine at Target). Installation was standard for light fixtures. The brushed silver backing matches my other brushed silver fixtures and was delivered without any scratches. I love this fixture and am sure you will too!

2015-11-30

"What a wonderful store! I ordered a crystal mini chandelier and simply received the best deal I have ever had. As if that was not all, their staff was very friendly and even offered to help me choose lights for my patio. I am very delighted at the service and the knowledge Bowery Lights staff have about choosing and installing lights. Thanks very much for your five star customer service and awesome discounts!"

This review was modified by Dennis1Nelson on November 30 2015 09:37:01 AM

2015-11-30

"Excellent customer service ,the best deal & a fantastic light!
I have lately purchased a new chandelier for my home from bowerylights.com,and was thrilled about the purchasing because it was exactly what I needed and wanted! The lighting is so stunnining and fits into the room so well,that my friends and family keep giving me alot of compliments and ask me where did I buy it! So proudly to say ,I bought it from bowerylights.com!
When ordering my product, I had a GREAT EXPERIENCE! They were very comunicative,very profressional and gave me great advise! I told them exactly what I wanted , and honestly they knew what they where doing. Great job guys! My product was safely well packed and the delievery was in time as we discussed.
With my experience with this company I definitely will recommend anyone that needs great professional lights,and will be doing business with them in the near future for sure!

This review was modified by LINDASMITH17 on November 30 2015 07:56:21 AM

2015-11-29

I ordered again!

"Lighting is one of the main parts of any house to decorate. I had bought one of lighting product from here a few days ago. Now I ordered this VS8003-PN Polished Nickel Bath Vanity Feiss Lighting. Its for my bathroom. Product shipping is free & now its price only 195$! Here are three lights that’s make my bathroom nice and gorgeous. I know the product of this company is well because I have used one before. I think I will receive it within 24 hours. I had received last product after 20 hours. Nice delivery system & also the product."

This review was modified by nomansathi on January 31 2016 12:15:14 AM

2015-11-18

"We updated our master bathroom and needed 2 vanity mirrors. Bowerylights gave us an additional discount from what they were listed at everywhere else.
Their customer service is amazing! One of our mirrors was perfect, but the other was not. They immediately replaced the second mirror, and then sent a second replacement until we were totally happy!
I highly recommend Bowerylighting to anyone interested in having a large selection, great pricing, and customer service that can't be beat!

This review was modified by CJKM5 on November 18 2015 06:48:03 PM

2015-10-22

"Just moved in to our new home in the burbs and the existing lighting that came with the home was simple, boring and needed an update. I have always wanted a bubble chandelier and locally it just wasn't in our budget. Saw one on Pinterest that led me to bowery and nearly half what local shops were listing at! Was worried it the design would be less that expected, but it is awesomeness. At over 5 feet in length with a nice twirl, the cascading bubbles are beautiful. I do recommend having a professional install, especially on tall ceilings. There were just so many pieces, and glad it was well packaged because many were delicate. "

2015-10-22

"We have been updating our house and wanted to give the front an elegant look. We researched several lightings companies but couldn’t find any lights that caught our attention. We came across Bowery Lighting and fell in love with some of the styles they have available. We loved their selection of outdoor post lights and the prices were just right. When the lights arrived we were very pleased. Great quality and exactly, if not better than what we expected. Definitely recommend using this company."

2015-10-21

"I am so happy with my purchase of my new chandelier I bought to put above my dining room table. I bought it to surprise my husband (since he loves decorating the house as much as I do) and he really enjoyed it. It really lights the whole place up and makes it look extremely elegant. The chandelier came even earlier than I expected so that was another plus. I couldn't be happier, honestly. I usually don't write customer reviews when j buy things that I am actually happy with because I tend to only get online to rant about things I don't like but I figured you guys deserved a nice pat on the back for the nice quality of this gorgeous light. Thank you guys so much for making my house look more like a home! I will be recommending you to my friends. Kudos."

2015-10-21

"I had a wonderful experience with Bowery Lights! I needed a small, classy chandelier to hang in the entry way of our new home to really brighten the place up. Bowery Lights had exactly what I needed, and at a much better price than the places I had been looking at locally. Their customer service was great and answered all my questions, and it arrived fast and in perfect condition. It looks wonderful in my entry way, I couldn't be happier. "

2015-10-21

"The Light House was great find. Just walked in for a look but found three chandlers for my home at a great price. I was expecting to pay more but really got a great deal. The sales people actually knew what they were talking about, especially Amanda. Super nice and helpful. The shipping was timely and safe, wasn't going to carry it back on the plane. Easy to install and set up. Thank you!!"

2015-10-19

"I just lately ordered the chandelier with regard to the entrance access approach about Bowery Lamps, along with I am certainly thrilled from it. We invested several weeks searching for the suitable permanent fixture, as soon as we discovered it we, we purchased instantly. My partner and i missed each of our distinct chandelier on another shop, however the value looked like there was as to what we have been expecting to fork out.

The particular connection through Bowery Lamps ended up being excellent--from get affirmation for the dispatch in our get, we understood the thing that was occurring along with have been in no way remaining guessing. Transport ended up being fast along with each of our get ended up being nicely grouped together along with attained all of us correctly.

We consider placing your order different accessories for our house because of this site in the near future. We're happy having precisely how appropriate the actual pictures of the chandelier have been along with we get numerous comments as soon as individuals arrive over. inches

2015-10-17

"I just moved to a new home, and wanted to customize my lighting. Bowerylights not only showcased a great solution. The lighting is absolutely stunning, and it really fits my style. The interior design flow of my home wouldn't work without the island lighting and the other fixtures I picked up from Bowerylights. Great resource for alternative lighting solutions, traditional too, but I was going for something special, and they really hooked me up. "

Share bowerylights.com's store rating

bowerylights.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

bowerylights.com is a merchant member
bowerylights.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,638 merchant members.