• bowerylights.co

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.57/10 8.57/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.39/10 8.39/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.64/10 9.64/10

"A friend recommended this company to me and I am glad they did. I was in the process of renovating my home and i needed several outdoor lights and a dining room chandelier. I went on their website and found several fixtures that i was interested in buying. I had some questions regarding the items and i called their toll free number. Tracy in customer service helped me get all of the information i needed in a very prompt manner. She also even did better on the prices for me and I didn't even ask her to, she offered because of the amt of lights I purchased. Service from this company exceeded all of my expectations."

"Ordered 6 lights, on 7/28/15. Was charged for all 6 lights 8/2/15. Finally after emailing and calling several times, I got a tracking number on 8/12. Got the same tracking number for all 6 lights, to much my surprise only one light was delivered. When I called about the other 5 lights they advised they would check and "call right back" never heard from them, so I emailed the person who had sent the first tracking number.
The replies I got are:
"they are on their way"
at this point I do not trust " on the way" when that has not been the case, so I asked for the tracking number again.
Reply "will have it by end of day" ( mind you this is a day after the "on their way email" you would think if they truly were on the way, they would have had a tracking number.)
It is now day three since "they are on the way" , after they were "on the way" last week with the one tracking number and still nothing... It has been over 3 weeks since I ordered!! That said, I see when a customer leaves a negative review bowery always states " this customer is lying" If anyone feels that is the case, I can provide emails as proof. I never write reviews, but this has been extremely bad service, I do not want others to go through this process. I will be having my credit card company reverse the charges, and bowery can charge me for the ONE light that was actually shipped.

Follow-up - Looks like I actually have a tracking number as of this morning. It says there are 4 pieces shipped. I am really hoping that one box has 2 items in it, being I am waiting on 5 lights. I still will not be using Bowery ever again, but it is nice to see that I do not need to mess with reversing the charges. hopefully....

Rep reply posted Aug-21-2015

bl0912, bowerylights.com rep has responded

“This person ordered 6 lights from two different manufacturers. The first email she received was just for one fixture that shipped from one of the vendors. We emailed the other tracking information when the other five lights shipped. We had direct correspondence with this person and explained to her the status of her order several times, apparently there might have been some confusion regarding what items shipped when they shipped. We apologize for any confusion on our end. The standard eta for the items she ordered are about 10 bus days. All of the tracking information she received was correct. Nothing is more important to us than providing the best possible customer service we can and have been since 1935.”

"Smooth Easy Process; excited about my light! Thank you!"

"Had issues reaching customer service at first, but they were resolved. Great company. I would order from them again."

"We recently decided to renovate our house, and we were stuck on the lighting. We couldn't find enough choices in store so we decided to check out bowerylights.com. They were a pleasure to wok with. Customer service was so helpful and knowledgeable and very responsive. We got exactly what we were looking for; they have an amazing selection of lighting fixtures for every room/decor/size. If you're looking for any sort of light, this website is sure to have it. I would recommend it to all."

"I bought from Bowery online and I had a wonderful experience. I had accidentally ordered the wrong item, mostly because I didn't follow my wife's directions, and after speaking to customer service they were able to change my order without any pain! Excellent service and excellent lighting; I will be using Bowery Lights in the future."

"I’m very happy with bowerylights.com, the customer service couldn’t be better. They answered all my questions, and helped me find what I needed. Price was great for such a good quality chandelier, and shipping so fast. Highly recommended, I’ll definitely be back for more, thank you very much!"

usa

"These lights fulfilled our needs. We had looked everywhere in town for C9 bulbs Walmart, Lowe's, Target, and Home Depot. No one had them in stock, and if you looked online they were ether out of stock or seasonal. We ordered them on a Mon. and did regular shipping, and received them on Friday afternoon. Ordering was easy I did everything through my cell phone. We'll definitely use bowerylights again."

"I purchased the new lighting for my condo, from their online store. All fixtures were in perfect condition when they came in, and looked just as they did in the photos. They offer a 110% guarantee on price, and they mean it! I checked around for lower prices on the fixtures I was buying, and they were BY FAR the lowest, plus I got free shipping. Thanks Bowery!"

"Awesome service and great prices."

"I was looking for new lightings for my new home recently. Was referred to Bowery Lightings by a colleague and visited the site online. I was pleased with the wide selection available and the swift customer service helps in making my choices fast. I ordered more than 10 lightings in total, including one grand crystal chandelier for the living room. Delivery was fast and I received it within 3 days of placing the order. Items came in perfect condition and they were all wrapped up nicely to prevent damage. It was an overall fantastic experience to buy from Bower Lightings and I will recommend it to anyone looking to buy lightings."

"Bowery and his team were really amazing. Firstly I was 2 hours late for my appointment but he waited patiently for me until I got home so that he could take measurements etc. I am not familiar with the different type of options for shades and blinds and he was very helpful in explaining my options. Two weeks later everything was delivered as installed and was was very satisfied with the overall service."

"Phone calls were returned immediately, i mean fast, answers to questions given within minutes, even if they had to call their vendors to find out certain info, They hustled for me worked hard wanted my business.I was very impressed."

"I am thrilled with Bowery Lighting. I chose Bowery because I wanted a high-end look, but I didn't want what everyone else in the neighborhood has. I was thrilled with how many choices they offer. It seemed like the options were limitless. I also might want the high-end look, but I'm on a mid-end budget. Bowery's prices really can not be beaten. I loved that they have a money-back guarantee, too. I am the queen of checking five places to make sure I get everything at the best price. After checking several of the items I planned on buying, I realized that sincerely, no one else could out-price them. I live outside of the New York area, so an at home consultation was not possible. The representatives from Bowery had a great solution, though. I emailed them all kinds of pictures and thoughts and we talked on the phone several times. They emailed me back photos and products and then we talked some more. They could not have been more helpful in picking out my products. I ..."

"I ordered this gorgeous crystal chandelier, I am more than pleased. The install was easy and it really accents my foyer. Quick delivery and great customer service!"

Share bowerylights.com's store rating

bowerylights.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

bowerylights.com is a merchant member
bowerylights.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,713 merchant members.