"I've ordered from BoweryLights.com multiple times and each time I've been extremely satisfied with the price, the delivery speed, and the customer service. I would recommend them to anybody in a heartbeat. "

16's Avatar

"Great customer service, this was the 3rd time i've purchased from bowery. Eachtome I called a rep helped me find what I needed and gave me the best price I could find. Now I do not waste my time comparing prices because they give me the best deal always. Anyways hope this helps, I've read some other reviews that shocked me an felt that I had to share my lighting shop secret! "

"I bought several fans for my home from Bowery Lighting. The service I received from them was amazing. When I initially called them to get some information about the proper down rod sizes needed for my ceiling heights ( Justin) was extremely nice and provided me all of the information I needed. He even gave me a coupon to use to get a discount on my order. The fans look great in my house. Bowery Lighting provided me the best service."

"I was really impressed with the speedy shipping and great customer service. The chandeliers I bought are gorgeous. I would definitely recommend!!"

modified review This review was modified by Mskrystal1986 on July 23 2014 05:29:58 PM

"I bought four chandeliers from Bowery lighting for my kitchen, dining room and two bed rooms. I never had a better shopping experience on line. Prices are extremely reasonable and the service I received was very impressive. It felt like they really cared about helping me and appreciated my business."

"I went into the store today it was great! Bought a high quality fan to keep me cool this summer! Thank you Greg for the great recommendation!"

"Very user friendly website with a huge selection. Their prices are the best you can find anywhere on line. When you call customer service if you have any questions they are very polite and attentive. Del of my order was as promised. From the beginning of the process to the del of my order my experience with Bowery was extremely pleasurable and I will def. be back with any future shopping needs I may have, I have a become a Bowery customer from now on."

"I am so happy that i found this company. I was just searching on line for some lighting fixtures for my house and came across their website. I searched through their selection which was quite vast and very easy to go through. I had several questions about the proper sizes for each room and specific application concerns so i called their toll free number and spoke to someone in customer service. Mike was so helpful and knowledgeable and made me feel so comfortable that I still cant believe how quick and easy the whole process was from start to finish. Thank you Bowery for such a great shopping experience."

"Over the last four years I've probably ordered over 8 lamps from bowery lights. I've been satisfied every time. I not only got good pricing, but could not of asked for better customer service. Highly recommended!"

"I could have not had a better on line shopping experience than I did with Bowery. From start to finish it was perfect. Customer service was superb and their prices are by far the lowest you can find on line. I will def be back for my future lighting needs and other unfinished renovation projects that I have. It is hard to find companies such as Bowery that still exist, that really go far and beyond what you would expect. Thank You."

"I highly recommend. Great products, great prices, and excellent customer service. "

"Great company. I purchased some furniture from bowery lighting and i was extremely happy with my purchase. The order came in a day earlier then I even expected it. I received very good service from the employees working and I would definitely recommend bowery lighting. The employees seemed to really care about the customer and they made it great to do business. Overall i was very happy with my choice to use bowery lighting and I would most definitely shop there again."

"Placed an order on Saturday and was a little skeptical after reading the other reviews so decided to call to check on the order on Tuesday. I received a call back from Greg later that same day stating I should receive my order by Friday. Sure enough I actually received the shipment a day early on Thursday. Bottom line is they offered what seemed like the best price around and delivered within a week. Kudos and I would order again! "

"This is one of my highly recommended stores to shop in. They have such a wide variety of fixtures for you to choose from, with all sorts of colors and designs. The prices are right and the service is top notch. Aside from their website bowery lighting also has a showroom location in Farmingdale with many exclusive products that you won't find anywhere else! If you are looking for nice and affordable lighting fixtures, this is the place to look! A+ seller highly recommended!"

"Absolute worst customer service ever. Ordered a $600 tiffany pendant pictured in teal/cream. But the item that arrived was emerald/purple. Tried to immediately exchange or return, but was told that since I used a discount code that the sale was final. I could understand this reasoning if it was the item I ordered!

I still have light, but cannot use it, $600 poorer. Never have I dealt with such obsurd reasoning in my life. Stay far away!

Posted after response from bowery:

So if I custom ordered a BLUE automobile, but the one the manufacturer delivered was PURPLE....I am not allowed to exchange or return it ??? I did not get what I ordered....custom made or not. Horrible company.

modified review Rep reply posted May-12-2013

bl0912, bowerylights.com rep has responded

“This customer received exactly what she ordered. (Tiffany pendant item number 106528) She purchased a custom made Tiffany pendant. This is the product details as listed: Any custom made items can not be returned as they are made to order and manufacturers do not accept any returns. I will also attach our policies which clearly state that anything custom made is not returnable: Unfortunately sometimes customer's order something that is custom made and they are not happy with it, but to suggest that we did anything wrong is not right or fair. We do everything we can to make sure that all of our customers are as satisfied as can be. There is nothing more important to us.

Specifications:
Total Height: 19-54"
Shade: 14"Height x 13"Width
Bulb Type: Med
Bulb Type: X3
Max Watt: 60-100
Bulb Quantity: 3
Availability: This Item Is Custom Made. Please Call For Lead Time.
The following types of items and orders do not qualify for returns:

Orders over $2000 with multiple products
Custom orders or product not on the website
Any expedited shipping cost
Custom made orders”

bowerylights.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

bowerylights.com is a merchant member
bowerylights.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,920 merchant members.