Stores > bowerylights.com

Product & services pricing Rating 8.65/10 8.65/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.70/10 8.70/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.09/10 9.09/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10

"We updated our master bathroom and needed 2 vanity mirrors. Bowerylights gave us an additional discount from what they were listed at everywhere else.
Their customer service is amazing! One of our mirrors was perfect, but the other was not. They immediately replaced the second mirror, and then sent a second replacement until we were totally happy!
I highly recommend Bowerylighting to anyone interested in having a large selection, great pricing, and customer service that can't be beat!

This review was modified by CJKM5 on November 18 2015 06:48:03 PM

"Just moved in to our new home in the burbs and the existing lighting that came with the home was simple, boring and needed an update. I have always wanted a bubble chandelier and locally it just wasn't in our budget. Saw one on Pinterest that led me to bowery and nearly half what local shops were listing at! Was worried it the design would be less that expected, but it is awesomeness. At over 5 feet in length with a nice twirl, the cascading bubbles are beautiful. I do recommend having a professional install, especially on tall ceilings. There were just so many pieces, and glad it was well packaged because many were delicate. "

"We have been updating our house and wanted to give the front an elegant look. We researched several lightings companies but couldn’t find any lights that caught our attention. We came across Bowery Lighting and fell in love with some of the styles they have available. We loved their selection of outdoor post lights and the prices were just right. When the lights arrived we were very pleased. Great quality and exactly, if not better than what we expected. Definitely recommend using this company."

"I am so happy with my purchase of my new chandelier I bought to put above my dining room table. I bought it to surprise my husband (since he loves decorating the house as much as I do) and he really enjoyed it. It really lights the whole place up and makes it look extremely elegant. The chandelier came even earlier than I expected so that was another plus. I couldn't be happier, honestly. I usually don't write customer reviews when j buy things that I am actually happy with because I tend to only get online to rant about things I don't like but I figured you guys deserved a nice pat on the back for the nice quality of this gorgeous light. Thank you guys so much for making my house look more like a home! I will be recommending you to my friends. Kudos."

"I had a wonderful experience with Bowery Lights! I needed a small, classy chandelier to hang in the entry way of our new home to really brighten the place up. Bowery Lights had exactly what I needed, and at a much better price than the places I had been looking at locally. Their customer service was great and answered all my questions, and it arrived fast and in perfect condition. It looks wonderful in my entry way, I couldn't be happier. "

"The Light House was great find. Just walked in for a look but found three chandlers for my home at a great price. I was expecting to pay more but really got a great deal. The sales people actually knew what they were talking about, especially Amanda. Super nice and helpful. The shipping was timely and safe, wasn't going to carry it back on the plane. Easy to install and set up. Thank you!!"

"I just lately ordered the chandelier with regard to the entrance access approach about Bowery Lamps, along with I am certainly thrilled from it. We invested several weeks searching for the suitable permanent fixture, as soon as we discovered it we, we purchased instantly. My partner and i missed each of our distinct chandelier on another shop, however the value looked like there was as to what we have been expecting to fork out.

The particular connection through Bowery Lamps ended up being excellent--from get affirmation for the dispatch in our get, we understood the thing that was occurring along with have been in no way remaining guessing. Transport ended up being fast along with each of our get ended up being nicely grouped together along with attained all of us correctly.

We consider placing your order different accessories for our house because of this site in the near future. We're happy having precisely how appropriate the actual pictures of the chandelier have been along with we get numerous comments as soon as individuals arrive over. inches

"I just moved to a new home, and wanted to customize my lighting. Bowerylights not only showcased a great solution. The lighting is absolutely stunning, and it really fits my style. The interior design flow of my home wouldn't work without the island lighting and the other fixtures I picked up from Bowerylights. Great resource for alternative lighting solutions, traditional too, but I was going for something special, and they really hooked me up. "

"I recently purchased a chandelier for my front entry way on Bowery Lights, and I'm absolutely thrilled with it. My wife and I spent months looking for the right fixture, and once we found it we, we ordered right away. I didn't find our particular chandelier at any other store, but the price seemed to be about what we were expecting to pay.

The communication from Bowery Lights was excellent--from order confirmation to the dispatch of our order, we knew what was going on and were never left guessing. Shipping was fast and our order was well packaged and reached us safely.

We plan on ordering other fixtures for our home from this site in the near future. We're very happy with how accurate the pictures of the chandelier were and we get tons of compliments when people come over.

"Outstanding! I never had a better shopping experience than I did with Bowery. Very professional and courteous, I would definitely recommend Bowery Lighting to anyone in need of a professional lighting company. They're the best! 5 Stars for sure!"

"We went the showroom initially in Farmingdale and we were really impressed by the quality of there lighting and chandeliers. We didn't buy on our initial visit to the store, but we ordered a few weeks after we figured out exactly what we wanted from the website. We are very impressed by the company. Bowery Lights really knows there stuff when it comes to lighting and matching their customers up with exactly what they are looking for. Will use again for sure! "

"I had no problems whatsoever with my recent order with bowerylights.com. I found the exact product I wanted on the website, but I still had some questions about it so I called them up and was promptly and professionally helped by a customer service representative who answered them all. I was able to order the chandelier directly online with the rep, and at was delivered today (before I was expecting it), and packed safely and securely. It was a smooth transaction, and there is no question that I would order from them again as well as recommend them to friends."

"I always order my lights from BoweryLights and have always been impressed with the chandeliers and customer service. As always I was able to get the chandeliers I wanted and have them completely customized for me. I was very happy with the customer service and my lights as usual."

"Great service, terrific price and prompt shipping. That's how it is supposed to work and that's what they delivered. Customer service was great and quick to respond when I had to change my address after I had placed the order, and the item I ordered arrived in perfect condition.Good job"

"I ordered a high-end chandelier on bowery lights.com for our entry way right above our staircase and I am very happy with our purchase. Their prices were comparable, and actually even better in some instances then some of the bigger box stores in our area. We absolutely love the way it looks. It looks even better in person then in the pictures. Our electrician raved about it and said it was very easy to install and he could tell the quality was great. Would order from again! "

Share bowerylights.com's store rating

bowerylights.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

bowerylights.com is a merchant member
bowerylights.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,677 merchant members.