Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.64/10 9.64/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.08/10 7.08/10

"There was an error in printing. Blurb quickly figured out the problem and reprinted. I've used Blurb before and I certainly would use them again. "

"Awful! Support is awful. I was trying to surprise my Mother with a book within 3 weeks - could get no support at all.
NONE! Left messages, emails!

"I enjoyed it. It was a great learning experience and the tools you supplied made the job easier. And now thanks to Blurb, I am a published author! "

"Very pleased with both the quality of the book and the speed of the service. Many thanks. I look forward to my next Blurb book."

"I really appreciated how quickly our large order was delivered."

"Blurb is the best. I print about a book month with them and they get it right almost every time. And when they don't they'll make up for it.

The only thing that can be confusing with them is whether you should use the US or UK store and how on occasion they will not give you a tracking number even if you chose a tracked package. This is limited to odd countries like UAE or Israel.

"i love blurb! have made several books with them and they've always been of high-quality and delivered on time."

"Blurb gives it's customers the best value for their money and the most user friendly and intuitive program to work with."

"It was the best i could do with the experience i had. Design on paper interfered with one of my photos . Do i have a choice on designs on pages?"

"Welove the results so much!!!"

"I have used Blurb now for several years. Though I have not made as many PhotoBooks was I'd like, I am dedicated to continue using this site for all my future PhotoBooks as I would like to build a library of them, same style, size, very much like coffee table books. Highly recommended to many of my friends. Thanks"

"Always great service and outstanding quality."

"This last book I put together was a gift to my aunt. She was recently ordained and she gave the Easter Sunday Sunrise Service at an outdoor amphitheater in the desert the following morning. The events were wonderful and when she received her memory book of the two events she was thrilled beyond words. She expected an album with a bunch of pictures. So a full book with text and photographs were very special for her. I am very pleased with Blurb. I learn more every time I make another book."

"I love Blurb book! I have tried other digital online companies but I keep coming back to Blurb. Try it once and you will be hooked! "

"Good work - somehow the page #s in the book were NOT on every page? What did I do wrong.?"

Blurb is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Blurb is a merchant member
Blurb participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,879 merchant members.