Product & services pricing Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.83/10 5.83/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.13/10 3.13/10

"I've been a designer for years and NEVER experienced a 4 day turn-around on a 408 page book with 4 color cover before! That's four days since the day we ordered 50 copies of the softcover 6" x 9" book to having them delivered on my doorstep! And what a beautiful printing job. Yes, we supplied all the files and did all the design, but still. Can't say enough about how easy Blurb is to work with and they delivered a very professional job, including proofs. Would recommend them to anyone. Thanks Blurb for delivering a book written about my mother in time for her 92nd birthday."

"I ordered an album for a wedding client. I usually use Loxleys (and will certainly continue to do so after this fiasco) but they wanted a cheaper album for their grandparents.

I have used Blurb before and quality is usually good enough so I went for them again here.

I ordered the book on the 14th Oct and today (1st Nov) emailed to ask where it was - delivery was due on the 28th November.

I was told that my order had basically been lost in a "glich" in their system so I have to now return to my client and tell them that they have to wait ANOTHER 2 weeks for the book they ordered 5 weeks ago!!

They offered me a 30% off code which came to £8 which only just covers the extra that I would have to pay to get it 3 days quicker than the normal shipping.

Utterly ridiculous joke of a company

"Blurb have been very helpful with my efforts to produce books I am proud of."

"I have made many books with Blurb, but just ordered my last one. Their customer service is terrible and there is no phone number to call. You can wait for two days and even when you get a response it doesn't help. On top of that, they sent me a 15% off code and when I applied it at check out it did NOT change the price . Of course, there's no way to contact them! I'm switching companies, even though their end product has been nice."

modified review Rep reply posted Aug-25-2014

BlurbInc, Blurb rep has responded

“Hello - I am terribly sorry to read about the problem you experienced with our Support team. We're staffed 24/7 and available via email by filling out a form here: https://support.blurb.com/anonymous_requests/new. We also offer phone support Monday through Friday and can be reached at US/CA: 1-888-998-1605 (3am to 6pm PST M-F) and UK: +44 (0) 20 3322 6651(11am to 6pm GMT M-F).

If you received a coupon code that did not work, please contact support or update your previous support ticket. We'll definitely honor the discount.”

"There was an error in printing. Blurb quickly figured out the problem and reprinted. I've used Blurb before and I certainly would use them again. "

"Awful! Support is awful. I was trying to surprise my Mother with a book within 3 weeks - could get no support at all.
NONE! Left messages, emails!

"I enjoyed it. It was a great learning experience and the tools you supplied made the job easier. And now thanks to Blurb, I am a published author! "

"Very pleased with both the quality of the book and the speed of the service. Many thanks. I look forward to my next Blurb book."

"I really appreciated how quickly our large order was delivered."

"Blurb is the best. I print about a book month with them and they get it right almost every time. And when they don't they'll make up for it.

The only thing that can be confusing with them is whether you should use the US or UK store and how on occasion they will not give you a tracking number even if you chose a tracked package. This is limited to odd countries like UAE or Israel.

"i love blurb! have made several books with them and they've always been of high-quality and delivered on time."

"Blurb gives it's customers the best value for their money and the most user friendly and intuitive program to work with."

"It was the best i could do with the experience i had. Design on paper interfered with one of my photos . Do i have a choice on designs on pages?"

"Welove the results so much!!!"

"I have used Blurb now for several years. Though I have not made as many PhotoBooks was I'd like, I am dedicated to continue using this site for all my future PhotoBooks as I would like to build a library of them, same style, size, very much like coffee table books. Highly recommended to many of my friends. Thanks"

Blurb is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Blurb is a merchant member
Blurb participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,916 merchant members.