bluefly Reviews - bluefly.com/ Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 2.00/10 44 reviews

bluefly is not a merchant member
bluefly does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"BlueFly has the worst customer service of any online store. I was out of the country unexpectedly for one month and two weeks overdue for the return as specified online (21 days from the purchase date). So I made a couple of phone calls asking for an exception for return and no use. They just don’t really care about customers’ satisfaction and don’t have the intention to keep a client. I don’t think I will shop from them any more and my family/friends will all boycott this store. The Worst Store Ever."

modified review This review was modified by online-shopping on March 03 2014 08:40:52 AM

"I have had a terrible experience with bluefly.com. Their return policy states that a refund will be issued within 10 days of them receiving the merchandise at their wearhouse. It has not been exactly one month since they have received my return and I have still NOT received my refund. Every time I speak with customer service, they tell me that they have put in a request to process my refund on PRIORITY - but here I am 30 days later, with still no refund !!! "

modified review This review was modified by Nivedita on February 05 2014 11:14:45 PM

"Ordered a handbag on the 4th and received it on the 12th, it was far smaller then I had wanted and promptly returned it in the post the very same day ( by the way their online return process is not at all easy to follow, I believe they do this deliberately to confuse buyers and in the process the buyer could potentially screw themselves out of a proper refund), I've tracked the package and see it arrived the 19th…today is the 22nd and I called to see why three days after my returned item arrived to them I still have not received my refund…and the Bluefly customer rep told me I will get a refund 10 business days from the date they receive the item…so as I figure it my refund won't be back in my bank account tell Dec 2nd….now if that isn't dirty business I don't know what is…holding onto a customer money for 14 days ( 10 of which are " business" days) is wrong! I will NEVER EVER spend another dime at Bluefly due to this shady business practice. I hope they find the small amount of interest they accrue from holding on to customers money for that ridiculous amount of time is worth losing potentially hundreds or thousands of dollars that will be spent somewhere else. "

modified review This review was modified by www.belfiorebykaren.com on November 22 2013 12:34:07 PM

"Caution! Bluefly does NOT offer good customer service. Purchased a dress but had to return it-it was not worn, all tags were intact and all required paperwork completed and enclosed. My mistake was I sent the item past the 21 day return date they require. I was hopeful they would at least offer a partial credit considering the amount of money I paid for the dress. Nope, they sent the entire package ALL THE WAY BACK to me! No problem though, there are far more reputable online companies with which to conduct business! I recommend you do the same."

modified review This review was modified by Luann110 on November 21 2013 06:20:25 AM

"Worst online shop in terms of shipping order. I paid AUD $88 for a bag and a belt to deliver to Australia from US. They can only provide me DHL global mail not even Express. After a week there is NO update on DHL tracking site.
For that much shipping costs any other company can offer International customer with express services. This is RIPPING OFF!

modified review This review was modified by SarahZ on June 22 2013 06:17:21 PM

"After I bought a handbag from Bluefly for the firsttime, I checked the reviews here and immediately regretted my decision. I wished I read the reviews before I ordered it. I expected a bag in a horrible condition or different color than shown on the picture. I was sure I will send it back right after I open the box and deal with returning issues.
Then I received the bag at the promised day. The bag was very well packed in a large ziplock bag (in a big box) and inside bag full of crushed paper and straps sealed perfectly. The metal hardware of the bag was not even touched by human; it was shiny with no dirt or fingerprint. The color was EXACTLY the same color in the picture. It was so new with beautiful leather smell that made feel like it came out from factory right at that moment.
I am extremely happy with my purchase and with the experience with bluefly. I will continue shopping from them in the future.

modified review This review was modified by bkambrr on June 07 2013 11:12:27 PM
1265 Abia Martin Drive Riverhead
Rating 6/103/5

"Bluefly Coupons BlueFly Save on your next Bluefly purchase with a promo code or free shipping offer from Couponinput.com offers Coupons the hottest brand names in clothing, shoes, handbags and accessories for the fashion conscious man and woman. Shop the latest trends while enjoying maximum savings with our coupons and discounts.

modified review This review was modified by anajackson94 on May 23 2013 09:56:31 PM

"I did not research Blue Fly before I made my first purchase. Unfortunately I ordered an item that was labeled not returnable. While the item fit fine the photo on the Blue Fly website did not represent accurately the item I received. The description of the item did not reflect accurately the color of the item. It was described and featured as "black and silver" and what I received was more like rainbow colored. I e-mailed Blue Fly my irritation and concern and never received a response. "

"Horrible experience, do yourself a favor and don't buy anything from them, scam artists"

"If you're like me - you've found this site too late: after bluefly has screwed you over. I ordered boots that never showed up at my house and have spent 1.5 months trying to get a refund for that order which I never received. Three times representatives have promised me a refund and so far I'm still out of $86. I will never use their site again. BUYER BEWARE!"

"Sounds like a lot of people had a very bad experience with bluefly. I really wish I would have seen these reviews before ever buying from them. I ordered some gloves and total price was 250 with shipping. They supposedly sent it via DHL and they promptly lost it (the usual result with DHL). Anyways, six weeks later, after multiple emails, calls etc....no package arrived, no refund, no nothing. Essentially they took 250 bucks from me and I never saw anything. I always this was something called FRAUD!!! But hey maybe I'm old fashioned. I am still trying to get my money back. Somehow I am doubtful. Please please please stay away from these crooks!!!"

"I ordered a beautiful Vera Wang gown from Bluefly.com. I had given an accurate street address, state and zip code, but the city I entered was incorrect! I contacted UPS and notified Bluefly by email. A Bluefly representative sent a request to return the package to Bluefly and was going to issue a refund. But I wanted the item very much! I called Bluefly immediately, and asked that they contact UPS and revise the city. They did so, and made the change at UPS. I love the dress! It arrived on schedule. I am impressed by the service. Thank you Bluefly.com."

"I ordered 2 down coats and scheduled free standard delivery. It was shipped and tracked on time, but delivery is supposed to occur today and won't. I work long hours and won't be home to accept delivery from UPS, my apartment management office accepts packages but I'm scheduled as a residential property so they'll attempt delivery at night after the office closes, and UPS says Bluefly puts extreme restrictions on delivery so you can't make any changes to it! I called Bluefly to make them remove the restriction so I could pick it up at a UPS facility, but when I called UPS to confirm it happened like the rep said, I was told there is no way that could happen unless Bluefly changes their entire systemwide policy. It is set as standard practice to have restrictive deliveries in their UPS account.

How the hell am I supposed to get my stuff! Right now I just have to pray UPS delivers early enough for my complex to get it, or else I won't get my coats. NEVER ordering from them again.

Rating 6/103/5

"So I've read a lot of these return stories. I have one of my own. Bluefly's fine print:

2 weeks from the time they receive the item
PLUS
3-5 business days for the refund to post

Therefore, with shipping time, it could be up to a month to get a refund. The fine print says you pay shipping both ways, which was $15. So here's how my return broke down:

Mailed out on Nov 10th 2012.
Called and they received on the 15th.
Called them on the 23rd (day after Thanksgiving).
Got confirmation e-mail on the 27th
Returned to CC on 29th

13 business days (not including holiday) plus I paid shipping both ways. Is it great, no. Is it inline with their stated policy? YES! Am I ecstatic to buy from them again, no, but I'm not against it either. If you're getting a super great deal, you better believe they don't want it back. :)

"Not worth even 1 star. Absolutely awful site. Terrible RETURN policy. Bluefly makes you wait forever for a refund, with a myriad of excuses. It wasn't until I threatened to file a dispute through PayPal that I got any action. Then it took another week to get my money (3 weeks start to finish which, based on other complaints, is apparently record time.)

BCBGMaxAzria Puffer jacket I purchased was ill-fitting, with sleeves so tight, not even a beanpole like me could move in it. I had to pay shipping BOTH WAYS, which added up to $17, down the drain. NEVER AGAIN.