"Bigbox was straight with my order even though I cancelled it
and bought from another company I would not hesitate to order
from this company in the future.

"I purchases a 75 inch samsung tv and I must say that the price and service was great. I got my product when I wanted and it was exactly what I wanted. With prices and service like this I will definitely look at bigboxstore.com for future purchases!"

modified review This review was modified by Bergman on October 05 2013 07:44:07 AM

"I´ve made two orders in this website.One of them was a positive review and it was published inmediatly; the other one was negative (the football jersey that Ireceived was very different to the photo) and it was never published. even it disapeared from "my reviews". Ì´ve realized that curiously every reviews of their products are positive

You cannot trust websites like this.

"I ordered a smart phone from bigboxstore.They shipped it and was lost...now again they will ship it and i hope to recieve it.."

"I made an order on December 15, 2010 and paid Expedite Shipping, but I have not yet received the packaged. Today is December 28, 2010, almost two weeks from the day I made the purchase and the only thing that Bigboxstore have told me is that they are short on personnel and that I must be patience. If Bigboxstore can not provide the service their clients are paying for then they must not offer it. "

"I took a chance on buying a cheap notebook for my Daughter for Christmas. (ebook LY-EB01 Cheapest Netbook Mini Laptop) Even the name has “cheap” in it. Well as you guessed, you get what you pay for.
First they sent the wrong adapter, so the unit would not charge. Later the unit stopped working within the year warranty, but when I contacted bigboxstore to start the warranty claim process, they stated by the time they received the item, I would be out of warranty. Seeing they are in China, what can I do other than warn others from buying this junk.

bigboxsave is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

bigboxsave is not a merchant member
bigboxsave does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!