• Address: 5 Ravenscroft Ave, Ste 207 Asheville, NC 28801

Product & services pricing Rating 7.92/10 7.92/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

"I come from a small town and have been looking for a guide that a friend has. I found it on Biblio.com. The condition of the guide was excellent. Ordering was easy, process & shipping was right on the low estimate. I am very pleased with the service from Biblio.
Ray, IA.

modified review This review was modified by Ray11 on January 14 2015 01:20:14 PM

"I ordered a book then the seller requested more money. Basically if you advertise at a given amount please follow through and don’t send me a long email stating that the book was under priced and waste my time. Also I don’t consider 20 dollars under priced for a 200 dollar book to be such a big deal to cancel my order. "

modified review This review was modified by jayray1 on January 09 2015 11:20:06 AM

"very fine experience. fully recommended."

modified review This review was modified by abibleteacher on January 06 2015 07:55:27 PM

"I am a continuing purchaser of books etc. on Biblio.com and encountered only the most favourable responses of all requests and transactions. Very pleased to continue our association.

Best regards. clifford la fontaine

modified review This review was modified by clf1937 on January 05 2015 01:23:36 PM

"Great purchase from a pretty much unknown site compared to Barnes and Noble and Amazon. For the book that I purchased, the price was better. Shipping and delivery was fast and delivered in good condition. The book actually was in better condition than I thought it would. Customer service responded to my inquiry in appropriate manner and time. Will definitely check this website in the future for reading material compared with other sites. Overall experience, A++."

modified review This review was modified by MaryHappy on December 08 2014 05:37:54 AM

"Two Eggs on My Plate by Olsen, Oluf Reed
I purchased this book recently and was surprised on its receipt.
The condition of the book was excellent and the delivery very prompt. The price was exceptional.
This is a company I would purchase from again.

modified review This review was modified by Tom5133 on November 25 2014 08:30:54 AM

"It is a good website to buy the cheapest book! The book I have received is just like a new book with CD-ROM in it!"

modified review This review was modified by zchen275 on September 16 2013 09:45:44 AM

"Ordered a textbook that was never delivered. Biblio will not issue a refund because they say that "this appears to be an error within the post office." I will NOT order anything else from them.

modified review This review was modified by 5herry on September 11 2013 09:15:50 AM

"Received my book faster than expected, in better condition that I'd hoped. Everything's excellent!"

modified review This review was modified by Algolei on September 10 2013 02:29:17 PM

"im having the same problem i have emailed them i am waiting a few more days and doing a charge back to them i will take my money else where i am also filling a complaint against them for the bbb (better business bureau) they do also handle complaints against websites if you have a problem with them as well lets get their site shut down and prevent this from happening to others.
https://www.bbb.org/consumer-complaints/file-a-complaint/nature-of-complaint/ this is a link to file a complaint please do if you have been mistreated by this merchant thankyou

modified review This review was modified by Leebunny on September 05 2013 11:06:21 AM

"Have used this site to buy many books. I like the Make An Offer section which allows you to offer prices on certain books that their booksellers have posted as being available for less than the original listed price. Make sense for both the buyer and seller."

modified review This review was modified by sstrng on August 29 2013 04:02:29 PM

"prompt and quick to respond. great satisfaction.value for maney."

modified review This review was modified by vijayshankar on July 23 2013 03:21:45 AM

"my account was suspended after i complaint to them about the torn book condition. i mean this is ridiculous.
may god help them. no recommendation from my side. stay away

"if Biblio.com was a human, i would like to be friend with it.
they give super opportunities to booksellers. i ordered 43 books in 2 orders and all arrived without problem. wish to work for Biblio.com as local customer service voluntarily.
if you reading this comment, i advise you to look at their site.
take care :)

note : site design is very nice. 5 stars to you also.

modified review This review was modified by Anlam on June 15 2013 02:49:29 PM

"I ordered a book from Biblio, on 12-13-12. I never received it. I contacted their customer service dept. It was very hard to find where to complain. their website isn't very user friendly, when it's time to complain (only when they are wanting your money.) They responded and said they would check into it...I NEVER heard from them again. It's been over two months with no answer and no refund. I reordered the book from Amazon and received it within the week. Don't walk, RUN away from these people. They are not reputable. the only reason this review will get any stars, is because there is no place to enter zero."

biblio.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

biblio.com is not a merchant member
biblio.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!