Write a review »
  • Rating 5.33/10 167 reviews

biblio.com is not a merchant member
    biblio.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • biblio.com contact information

• Address: 5 Ravenscroft Ave, Ste 207 Asheville, NC 28801
    • Contact: support@biblio.com
    • Phone: 800-813-9432
    • Customer Support: 800-813-9432
    • Business Hours: 10:00am - 5:00pm Mon-Fri
    • Fax: 440-925-0992

"It is a good website to buy the cheapest book! The book I have received is just like a new book with CD-ROM in it!"

modified review This review was modified by zchen275 on September 16 2013 09:45:44 AM

"Ordered a textbook that was never delivered. Biblio will not issue a refund because they say that "this appears to be an error within the post office." I will NOT order anything else from them.

modified review This review was modified by 5herry on September 11 2013 09:15:50 AM

"im having the same problem i have emailed them i am waiting a few more days and doing a charge back to them i will take my money else where i am also filling a complaint against them for the bbb (better business bureau) they do also handle complaints against websites if you have a problem with them as well lets get their site shut down and prevent this from happening to others.
https://www.bbb.org/consumer-complaints/file-a-complaint/nature-of-complaint/ this is a link to file a complaint please do if you have been mistreated by this merchant thankyou

modified review This review was modified by Leebunny on September 05 2013 11:06:21 AM

"my account was suspended after i complaint to them about the torn book condition. i mean this is ridiculous.
may god help them. no recommendation from my side. stay away

"Biblio.com is a waste of time. You might think "Oh, I'm going to save $2 buying this book here instead of Amazon." WRONG. STOP. DO NOT CONTINUE.

After ordering on 8/8 with an expected ship date of 8/12-8/14, as of 8/20 it had not been delivered nor has a tracking # been sent. This is after several emails asking for said information. I called and asked for my refund and was told that they would not give my money back. This is per Amber and her manager Alan. I let them know, in no uncertain terms, that I was no longer interested in waiting on this seller as I need the book to study for a class. They respond that they will give the seller an additional 24 hours on top of the 12 days that has already passed. I refused and noted that I will be charging them back and leaving negative feedback on the seller.

Now my account has been suspended and I cannot log in to their website to leave said feedback and then cancel my account.

Biblio are a bunch of scam artists that take your money and do not treat their customers as a priority.

I HIGHLY ADVISE that you never buy from them. Go with Amazon and you will never to worry about 1) a book not arriving OR 2) that you will be refused a refund if you are having issues with their service.

Biblio sucks. There's a reason Amazon is so good. Trust me.

"Having purchased several items via Biblio I can advise I am very pleased with the standard of service and presentation. There would be no hesitation in using the services of Biblio again."

"I used biblio to find a book that was out of print and difficult to find at a reasonable price. Amazon did have it in the US but at an amazingly high price. The copy I found through biblio was nearby, reasonably priced and was sent very quickly. Excellent service at a really good price. I will definitely use the service again."

"Books were in better than expected condition. The price was very good, and although shipping was free & they came within 14 business days, next time I would pay a shipping fee to get them sooner. I would order through this reseller again."

"This is my second book order wth Biblio.com and I must say that having been impressed the first time with excellent service, I was blown away the second with an equal if not higher standard of customer service from start to finish for my order.

I'm usually a bookshop person, but Biblio.com has created a another level of shopping experience as they are so well stocked with books that are either rare or unavailable in the bookstores in my country and this has made my quest in finding important books a breeze .

I will surely be back with my next order as soon thare is an title of interest at Biblio.com.

Thank you.

"Like other similar reviews, Biblio just had awful customer service--very unprofessional. I ordered a book from them, they mailed me the wrong book. I told them to refund me and they said they would charge me with a 15% restocking fee. I refused, saying that they sent me the wrong book to begin with. After a couple of back and forth e-mails I was assured that I would receive my full refund. I mailed back the book, and they sent only part of the refund, charging me with a "commission fee" and a "priority mailing fee". Sneaky, useless, lying, horrible business. DON'T ORDER FROM THEM."

"it is the worst place to order your books. i purchase two books of the same title. but got only one. the seller refuse to refund the money, and decided to send me another book. i requested expedited shipping for the second copy since it's their fault in the first place, they promised me to send it to me on expedited shipping, but after 2 weeks, i still haven't got my book. when i write to them, they respond with rude comments, every single time. very unprofessional when handling customer complaints. i will never go back. on the bright side, these seller are so unorganized, so they send me twice of the second copy that i wanted. i ended up with 3 books."

"Found book thru Top Notch Books. Was exactly as described. New owner of TNB worried that I might not be aware of its condition, so questioned if I still wanted it. Excellent shipping time. Very considerate and would deal with again. "

"Since I discovered biblio.com I never looked back to other book selling sites. Huge inventory, great prices and lightning speed delivery. A+++ recommended!"

"Quickly becoming my preferred book locator. The quality of service from its individual booksellers is consistently high and I've yet to encounter a real problem with any transaction."

"I purchased a book through Biblio.com and it was not delivered in the time frame they specified (within 2 weeks). On the 15th day I contacted Biblio and they contacted the bookseller- Schwabe Books, AKA "Books from California" in Simi Valley. Both Biblio and Schwabe Books returned my email in a timely manner, and Schwabe asked me to contact them again if it did not arrive "by the middle of the next week". What did arrive 7 days later was a flat piece of cardboard with a shipping label on it. NOT a damaged piece of cardboard which was previously a package, but an undamaged & unopened media mailer with nothing in it. I immediately contacted Biblio and Schwabe and sent 2 photos to Schwabe of what I received instead of the book that I had been billed for. Biblio assured me that my entire purchase price would be refunded, which it was. However, no real explanation was given as to why I received a piece of cardboard instead of the book that I ordered or why it took 3 weeks from receipt of payment to arrive. I guess my real problem is with Schwabe Books which I can't give a low enough score to, but Biblio.com should do a better job of screening their booksellers. This transaction will prevent me from doing business with both of these companies in the future."