Stores > biblio.com

Product & services pricing Rating 5.63/10 5.63/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.13/10 3.13/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review biblio.com by clicking a star below.
2017-06-02

Bibliofind Needs a Better Following!

"Bibliofind is the best site as both a buyer and seller of books. They are an independently owned operation and one of the few alternatives to the Amazon.com 90 lb, gorilla. Their service is excellent and I've been both a buyer and seller on their site. The are run by booksellers and understand the territory better than anyone online. I also feel they are not given a fair playing field because of Amazon's dominance in books, and the fact they own the major search engines people use to find books. This is unfair and and should be considered a breach in anti-trust laws. Amazon has done more than anyone to damage book-selling in the world. I wish Bibliofind had the resources of Amazon to get the word out, if they were better followed, readers everywhere and booksellers would have reason to rejoice. "

2017-05-26

books are in great shape

"Books were delivered in 19 days. The books are in great shape"

2017-05-18

Hard to find, vintage, Quaker book.

"I've been searching for a specific vintage book for several years. Two became available within the space of 2 weeks. Biblio was considerably more affordable and the buying process was quick. Will definitely check this site first from now on! "

2017-04-26

Great Site For Books

"Excellent service, books are in the described condition, and fast service is provided. First class site for anyone interested in buying high quality books."

2017-04-20

bookfinder.com before Biblio.

"paid $39.00 for a book at Biblio,could have yried Bookfinder.com and paid $9+ dollars for the same book.R.E.R."

2017-03-02

Took my money, NEVER HAD THE BOOK....

"Watched for this specific book on their website for over 2 years and it FINALLY came up at a good price this morning so I IMMEDIATELY bought it. Get an email this afternoon saying my order was cancelled and that they never had the book they listed for sale! Told me they would issue me a refund OR I could buy it from them for $99. Now since I paid through Paypal I not only have to wait for Biblio to refund my money, I also have to then transfer the money from Paypal to my bank account, which takes up to 4 days more! This was my first and LAST purchase from them!!!!!! DO NOT TRUST!!!"

2017-02-24

Shady Marketplace

"Word of caution that many sellers who are located internationally (especially in India) are stating that they are shipping and based within the US.

Books are being listed as BRAND NEW, but arriving in USED condition.

2017-02-07

Awful Service

"Placed an order with them on the 20th of January. Was expected to arrive between the 23rd-25th of Jan. Is now two weeks later and still no book! Have contacted the bookseller and Biblio themselves and have had no response! I am extremely disappointed. Daylight robbery. "

2016-11-15

Exotic Betting on Target!

"Described and arrived exactly as stated... couldn't find this book at a discount price... until I ran into Biblio... shipped fast and exactly as described!"

2016-11-07

Biblio.com is a Waste of Time!!!

"Don't buy from them, it will just waste your time.
I placed an order with one reseller on Biblio and after 2 days I got response that the books wasn't available from them so they cancelled my order and got a refund...

Then i ordered the same book from another Biblio reseller...They never sent a tracking number, even though i asked for it. Then when the 2 week time frame for the shipping passed, I emailed Biblio and all they seem to do is forward your message to the reseller. The reseller finally responded 2-3 days late and said they had shipped the book the day i placed the order. (Yeah right) But there tracking number was not entered into the system (Yeah Double Right). They said they would find a replacement or issue a refund. After finding the book i wanted through an Amazon reseller, i asked the Biblio reseller for a refund and luckily i got it. But the point is their resellers seem to just be listing books they don't really have, taking the money and then hoping you forget about your order. That's the only reason i can see someone listing a book for sale they don't have. And Biblio pretty much just forwards the emails to the resellers, and don't do much in the process. It's such a waste of time to wait for a book/order that was never sent out. Never Biblio again.

2016-11-03

A new ' old treasure ' for my collection !

"The book I wanted - well described - priced right - service PRIME ++++ .
What else can you ask for ?

2016-11-01

Brand new book for more than half the price. Great customer service too!

"I live in NJ so I got my order in less than a week as they had described to me. I voiced my concern that I wanted to get a tracking on my book and within 24hrs they responded to me with all of the information to help me track it. Thanks for the quick feedback. The book was in brand new condition and good packaging to keep it protected during shipping. "

2016-10-31

Excellent Price & Service!

"This site offered the best price compared to a dozen or more sites. I received a brand new book for less that the price of a rental at most places, even with the expedited shipping price. I received notifications of when the book was shipped and when I could expect the book to arrive. The order arrived just as expected with no delays. I was extremely satisfied with the company, the pricing, and the service, and I certainly plan on ordering from them again next term!!"

2016-10-30

Excellent Experience

"Easy to pay and order. Prompt delivery and correct order. "

2016-10-29

Excellent!!

"We are thrilled with the service and especially the book which we had been trying to find for months. The price was great also!"

Share biblio.com's store rating

biblio.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

biblio.com is not a merchant member
biblio.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!