Stores > biblio.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.31/10 9.31/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.58/10 9.58/10

2016-09-25

Biblio never disappoints

"Biblio's prices are the cheapest. Bigwords.com searched for rentals and purchases and biblio was the cheapest. They have fast shipping and quick customer service. "

2016-09-25

Biblio is My Book LIbrary

"I've been buying books thru Biblio for a number of years now and am completely satisfied. Damaged books are replaced immediately and when necessary, refunds are made without delay. They're the best at what they do."

This review was modified by dkf5325 on September 25 2016 05:08:20 PM

2016-09-23

Arrived just as described

"Was a little late but the copy was just as described. Would use again!"

This review was modified by mauiposa on September 23 2016 07:31:51 PM

2016-09-23

Speedy delivery and reliable service

"I received the book I ordered quickly. I appreciate the follow up email."

This review was modified by Pyromom on September 23 2016 06:35:36 AM

2016-09-16

Great book from a great seller

"I originally took this book out of the library, but it was so good I wanted it for our collection. I found a hardcopy on Biblio.com and purchased it and we are exceedingly please with the quality of the book and their service. I would definitely buy from them again."

This review was modified by joanmbenham on September 16 2016 02:48:13 PM

2016-09-16

Wow!

"Ordered signed copy of Pearl S. Buck book as gift for wife. Book was fairly priced, in pristine condition and arrived promptly. Thanks!"

Rep reply posted Sep-23-2016

A rep from biblio.com, biblio_com, has responded

“Thank you for your kind review! We're glad that the gift was well received in good order. We'll share your review with the bookseller who shipped your order.”

2016-09-15

Smooth transaction

"Arrived on time and in condition described. Thanks for a smooth transaction!"

Rep reply posted Sep-19-2016

A rep from biblio.com, biblio_com, has responded

“Thanks for your kind review, ctlnwtkns! ”

2016-09-13

"The Biblio staff are always quick to respond, and help solve any issues that may arise. We order a LOT of books through Biblio.com, and their customer service is always top notch. (The sellers on the site vary in terms of helpfulness, but not Bilbio!)"

This review was modified by lanapoli on September 13 2016 09:37:21 AM
Rep reply posted Sep-13-2016

A rep from biblio.com, biblio_com, has responded

“Thank you for your kind review! We're always happy to help if things don't go as smoothly as we all hope!”

2016-09-12

Awesome for book buying

"Just as good as any other book buying site, have never had a problem and sellers that I have contacted replied promptly."

Rep reply posted Sep-14-2016

A rep from biblio.com, biblio_com, has responded

“Thank you for your review! Please let us know if you ever do have any issues with future orders, and we are happy to mediate!”

2016-09-10

Such a wonderful seller!

"Very happy with my purchase and with the seller! Thanks again! :-) "

Rep reply posted Sep-12-2016

A rep from biblio.com, biblio_com, has responded

“Thank you for your kind review! Please let us know if you ever need assistance!”

2016-09-07

Book delivered on wrong address, even wrong country

"We ordered a book from Biblio and when i checked the tracking number provided in the email it says it's been delivered on September 1. Now is September 7.
We live in Canada and provided our Canadian address for shipping, but apparently the book has been shipped by USPS and status is "Delivered, In/At Mailbox at ROCKVILLE, MD 20852 "
How come it was delivered at US?
When i try to check order status on Biblio it says "Unable to retrieve order"

This review was modified by KaterinaT on September 07 2016 08:02:26 AM
Rep reply posted Sep-09-2016

A rep from biblio.com, biblio_com, has responded

“Hello, and sorry for the difficulty with your order! You could not log into your account because you ordered as a guest. When we wrote the bookseller about your situation, they confirmed that they put the wrong tracking number in for your order. Since they were unable to track your order or provide the correct tracking number, they asked us to refund you in full on 9/08 and that has been done. Their account has been noted with their error, and we apologize for the frustration. Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance!”

2016-09-06

Customer Service

"Excellent customer service if i ever come across with an issue."

This review was modified by venturegames on September 06 2016 11:32:09 AM

2016-09-04

Won me over! Great prices and even better, great packing!

"Tried the site for the first time when looking for reasonable price on an old book (didn't want a collectors level, just wanted a whole copy). They have many international small bookstores so it turned out I got my wish. Was hesitant since had never used them before, but decided to give it a try. Two and a half weeks later my book arrived, exactly as described, within the time described (little over but given it was shipped international, a few days extra is fine), and best yet the seller wrapped the book so securely that it totally won me over - the book was well protected against any damage. Seller obviously respects customers and books. Wish the major commercial book seller (you know who) was that way - with them, half my items usually end up damaged by the time they arrive (either a little or a lot).

Am very glad to have discovered biblio, I wrote a review on their website regarding my order, and yes, while their form immediately (auto-asked since I volunteered a review) asked if I wouldn't mind writing a review on this site...I still regard it as voluntary, since I have no qualms about talking about my good experience (and as I note, I wasn't asked to write a review about my seller on their site...I really am that impressed with the seller and by extension biblio for making it possible!)

Cheers! Like anything, use your common sense when looking at sellers and prices, but in my case, after looking over several sellers with my book, I choose one that I liked (not the cheapest but not the most expensive) and was rewarded with a great experience.

I hope the same for you and that biblio keeps enabling and protecting such experiences!

This review was modified by cgseattle2016 on September 04 2016 02:49:31 PM

2016-08-28

"The website was great and very useful for finding cheap books."

2016-08-01

when you do research, there always lots of useful links pops up from Biblio

"It is my first time to place an Biblio order from Ria Christie Collections, ship to China! The book is arrived in expected time, and in good condition, and the price is reasonable! I really satisfied with the experience! Another order from Biblio is on its way!"

This review was modified by Adam2016 on August 01 2016 08:41:03 AM

Share biblio.com's store rating

biblio.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

biblio.com is a merchant member
biblio.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,633 merchant members.