• biblio.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.00/10 2.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10

"They don't respond to emails. I got many different order numbers and I don't know which one is the real order number. I was trying to check on my order's status and tried all of the numbers but none worked. I don't know what is going on!!!!"

"If it was possible to leave this horrible website 0 stars I would. Their partner sellers are horrible. They do not reply to your messages about books being late, they ignore you after telling you that USPS does not scan their packages. Then you ask for a refund after sending the book back to them and they ignore you as well.

Same goes to Biblio. I asked them to follow up on this issue and they have ignored all my messages too. This is a crappy ass website and I recommend that NOBODY uses it.

This review was modified by eddieg9tuo7eotgj on September 17 2015 08:01:38 PM

"I tried ordering a book with 2 different cards, both times it said it was declined, but when I checked my bank account there was a preauthorization for the amount of the book plus shipping two times. It was able to take $27 out of mu bank account, but wasn't able to sell me the book. The money was returned to my account within 10 minutes, but nothing about this was anything but a waste of time. Don't even bother with the site."

"I ordered a book and it never arrived. I contacted them two months after I ordered and I got no reply. Contacted again a month later and still no reply. Never got textbook, never got money back, never will use site again."

This review was modified by Zheran on August 05 2015 03:23:41 PM

"I have ordered a huge number of books from biblio.com over the years and generally found the service excellent, the books as I expected (sometimes better), and good value for money. It does vary according to which bookseller you choose, but I have had a good experience with nearly all of them. The latest order is a fantastic book, very special, and arrived well wrapped and protected. Took a little longer to arrive than I had realised it would, but it was worth the wait."

"I ordered a book back in January, it is now June and the book still hasn't arrived. I contacted Biblio and they informed me that I am not eligible for a refund because their policy only permits refunds if you contact them within 60 days of ordering your book. Please be aware of this policy if you have ordered a book with them and are STILL waiting for book to arrive.

I was not provided tracking information either, so there was no way of knowing what happened to my order. This was a waste of money and I highly recommend that you purchase your books from a more reputable online merchant.

"My order arrived sooner than I expected and in excellent condition.

I'm reading the book now--dance critic Joan Accocella's "Mark Morris." She's a great critic whose writing is vivid, clear, well-informed without being oppressively erudite, opinionated but not grating or mean-spirited. I love the way her exploration of Morris's biography illuminates his art--showing its disparate roots without dispelling its magic.

I hope she'll write a second volume, discussing his more recent work and involvement in the Ojai Festival.

This review was modified by FogCityzen on May 30 2015 06:43:42 PM

"This website is to be avoided!! I ordered a book which never arrived. Customer service has ignored my emails. I am still waiting for a refund or a book, I don't care which. Don't do business with biblio.com!!!"

This review was modified by gpaul89 on April 09 2015 12:52:16 PM

"FOUND BIBLIO.COM and a honest Bookseller ( from http://www.isbns.net/ ) ... Bookseller: Hammonds Books - A family-owned business operating for over 35 years in Saint Louis Missouri... Found my 'precious gem' among low priced books... Seller advertised the book condition as "Very Good". My order was secured in 1st class protective packaging, then shipped promptly to Montreal Canada with TRACKING#, and finally delivered in only 12 calendar days... BIG SURPRISE!!! Book condition is Very Good +++ (more than expected). Highly recommended Reseller and Seller as well..."

This review was modified by NO-COMPROMISE on February 27 2015 12:31:53 PM

"Ordered a book, simultaneously with a class mate (other order). After a few weeks still not received the order. A refund was proposed/demanded. But for waiting more than a month now, the refund is not received.
The refund of this order (placed on November 11th) is now received (Friday 13th :))

This review was modified by TimTH on February 13 2015 08:43:14 AM

"I would give this company a ZERO if I could. I ordered a book and spent extra on 4 day shipping because I desperately needed the book. After still not arriving 2 weeks after I ordered it I emailed customer service to request a refund for the extra money I spent on shipping. Customer service refused to allow me a refund because the book had "been shipped". Now 3 weeks have past, the book is finally supposed to arrive and I get a notice from the post office that it's undeliverable because of a misprint on the label!!! I emailed about a refund since the book is already on its way back to California to the sender and I am being ignored. This is the 4th time I've experienced these issues with this company!"

This review was modified by yourserviceisshit on February 02 2015 09:56:28 AM

"My books were in very good condition! Thank you much!"

"Appalling! Book never arrived. Customer service ignored my emails. I never received any form of refund. This company supports people who take money and do not deliver in the goods. I am disgusted with the service I have been given. I bought a book as a present and it is now. Month later and still no resolution. Stay clear!!!"

This review was modified by Jojowa2 on January 28 2015 03:27:11 PM

"Great help from Biblio customer service - Thank you very much"

"I come from a small town and have been looking for a guide that a friend has. I found it on Biblio.com. The condition of the guide was excellent. Ordering was easy, process & shipping was right on the low estimate. I am very pleased with the service from Biblio.
Ray, IA.

This review was modified by Ray11 on January 14 2015 01:20:14 PM

Share biblio.com's store rating

biblio.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

biblio.com is not a merchant member
biblio.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!