Stores > biblio.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.70/10 9.70/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.09/10 9.09/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.23/10 9.23/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.61/10 8.61/10

"Don't waste you money or your grade on this site!!!
They will sell you a book at a better price then other places; then half a month over due, they will blame the book not getting to you on another company "they get their books from" and that they will refund you (still waiting for the refund on my card as I write this). If you ask to speak with a manager, the same person named Allen who acts like he really doesn't care, will tell you that he is in charge. He said his title was " sort of head of customer service".
****pay the $5 more and get your book from another store****

This review was modified by jerich on October 18 2016 09:11:39 AM

Found a gem I have been looking for!

"I had been looking for this book everywhere and the few places that listed the book had it for over $100. I was so sad that I couldn't find it because I needed it to help me with my thesis. I decided to look for it one more time online and I found it on Biblio for only $30. I was so happy I bought it immediately. The book arrived a day early, the dust jacket was still on it, and the book was in immaculate condition. I am so happy that I found it priced as well as it was and in the condition that it was as well. Forever grateful!"

"I ordered text book of one of my computer science subjects and got it at a very competitive price compared to other leading vendors online. The condition of book is absolutely new. Indeed they have a great support to solve all your queries. I look forward to order more from Biblio.com "

This review was modified by vatsal1991 on October 15 2016 08:35:26 PM

Great Deals

"Really fast shipping, and such a good deal on books. Love all the email updates and communication."

"Book was as advertised and on time."

Great condition; great service, great price

"One could hardly expect anything more than I did with this order.
Thank you!

This review was modified by EvaluatorA1 on October 15 2016 09:42:11 AM

I am a bibliophile!

"Recently, while doing research on the Santa Fe Railway art program and Fred Harvey, I have had the opportunity to purchase several items through Biblio. First, all the items were first class material, a little more expensive that other older book sales companies, but worth it. I especially was pleased with a buy I made from Buckingham Books, and treasure what I got. As a collector of bygone times in railroad history, I have found Biblio to be one of my most enjoyable to work with. Thanks to everyone who belongs and lists you materials on Biblio. Gene Rutledge"

This review was modified by GeneRutledge on October 14 2016 02:35:27 PM

just the touch of your fingers

"will open up a world of information. What a great book...every home should have one of these...If you like Jeopardy this is your book."

Biblio is my primary book ordering source

"I have been ordering from Biblio exclusively (unless direct from a publisher) for a couple of years now. I have never had a problem. Once a seller sent me a wonderful note apologetically explaining why she didn't have the book she thought she had. That's the "worst" thing that has happened. Everything has arrived in a timely fashion and all purchases have met my expectation. Everything I am saying is just true! Thank you Biblio and Biblio sellers!

This review was modified by sploban on October 08 2016 09:14:43 AM

"my hard to find and obscure book ws wrapped carefully and shipped quickly, very happy.

I am a Bibliophile and I love biblio.com

"They are terrific. They are responsive and got my order out quicker than I expected. I had ordered a book for my daughter's birthday and she received it 3 days early! Love biblio.com!"

I Wish that I Knew About Biblio.com 3 Years Ago

"I am totally satisfied with my purchase. It was delivered in a timely manner, and as stated on the site, there has not been any difference in the text; the only difference that I have come across thus far is the cover is different. I wish that I used this company when I first started with my undergraduate studies in 2013 (I would have said hundreds of dollars). I recommend Biblio.com to everyone."

This review was modified by NKWaite on October 05 2016 12:14:54 AM

"Received the book within 4-5 days of placing the order. Condition as described."

This review was modified by mverma on October 04 2016 12:00:09 PM

Hard to find book

"I am really happy with my experience with Biblio.com. They not only connected me to bookstores that had what I was looking for, but several of them. I had the option to contact a few sellers and then settle on the one that best fit what I was looking for. I highly recommend Biblio.com as a starting point."

This review was modified by Scottrgc on October 04 2016 08:37:07 AM

Great independent bookseller

"I've bought books online form Biblio for years. Always fast shipping and a fair price."

Share biblio.com's store rating

biblio.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

biblio.com is not a merchant member
biblio.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!