• Address: 5 Ravenscroft Ave, Ste 207 Asheville, NC 28801
    • Phone: 800-813-9432
    • Customer Support: 800-813-9432
    • Business Hours: 10:00am - 5:00pm Mon-Fri
    • Fax: 440-925-0992

"I wanted a classic critical text and prefer not to use Amazon. Good to have a choice of several sources at reasonable cost. Thank goodness for Biblio.com!"

modified review This review was modified by GengePress on November 27 2014 08:50:04 AM

"Two Eggs on My Plate by Olsen, Oluf Reed
I purchased this book recently and was surprised on its receipt.
The condition of the book was excellent and the delivery very prompt. The price was exceptional.
This is a company I would purchase from again.

modified review This review was modified by Tom5133 on November 25 2014 08:30:54 AM

"It is a good website to buy the cheapest book! The book I have received is just like a new book with CD-ROM in it!"

modified review This review was modified by zchen275 on September 16 2013 09:45:44 AM

"Ordered a textbook that was never delivered. Biblio will not issue a refund because they say that "this appears to be an error within the post office." I will NOT order anything else from them.

modified review This review was modified by 5herry on September 11 2013 09:15:50 AM

"Received my book faster than expected, in better condition that I'd hoped. Everything's excellent!"

modified review This review was modified by Algolei on September 10 2013 02:29:17 PM

"im having the same problem i have emailed them i am waiting a few more days and doing a charge back to them i will take my money else where i am also filling a complaint against them for the bbb (better business bureau) they do also handle complaints against websites if you have a problem with them as well lets get their site shut down and prevent this from happening to others.
https://www.bbb.org/consumer-complaints/file-a-complaint/nature-of-complaint/ this is a link to file a complaint please do if you have been mistreated by this merchant thankyou

modified review This review was modified by Leebunny on September 05 2013 11:06:21 AM

"Have used this site to buy many books. I like the Make An Offer section which allows you to offer prices on certain books that their booksellers have posted as being available for less than the original listed price. Make sense for both the buyer and seller."

modified review This review was modified by sstrng on August 29 2013 04:02:29 PM

"prompt and quick to respond. great satisfaction.value for maney."

modified review This review was modified by vijayshankar on July 23 2013 03:21:45 AM

"my account was suspended after i complaint to them about the torn book condition. i mean this is ridiculous.
may god help them. no recommendation from my side. stay away

"if Biblio.com was a human, i would like to be friend with it.
they give super opportunities to booksellers. i ordered 43 books in 2 orders and all arrived without problem. wish to work for Biblio.com as local customer service voluntarily.
if you reading this comment, i advise you to look at their site.
take care :)

note : site design is very nice. 5 stars to you also.

modified review This review was modified by Anlam on June 15 2013 02:49:29 PM

"I ordered a book from Biblio, on 12-13-12. I never received it. I contacted their customer service dept. It was very hard to find where to complain. their website isn't very user friendly, when it's time to complain (only when they are wanting your money.) They responded and said they would check into it...I NEVER heard from them again. It's been over two months with no answer and no refund. I reordered the book from Amazon and received it within the week. Don't walk, RUN away from these people. They are not reputable. the only reason this review will get any stars, is because there is no place to enter zero."

"Finding and buying a strategy guide for a popular game that has been out of print for a little over 10 years is extremely difficult. Finding one that is not outrageously priced or in poor condition makes the search that much harder. Biblio Books helped me find exactly what I was looking for in the price range I was looking for. Will definitely be looking to buy from their sellers again!"

"Thank you for your service. I had bought this book after visiting Mrs. D's garden in St-Yves; i lent it to a "friend" and never saw it again. I am very glad to have replaced, thanks to you, this pleasant and informative book, keep-sake of a delightful afternoon so long ago with this charming Lady and my (now defunct) dear sister-in-law. "

"I ordered a book only to find that they didn't have it! Why would you have it on your website if you don't have it? Then they offered me a 20% coupon for my troubles that was only valid for 3 days! Who knows if I am going to need a book in the next 3 days? ridiculous."

"Biblio.com is a waste of time. You might think "Oh, I'm going to save $2 buying this book here instead of Amazon." WRONG. STOP. DO NOT CONTINUE.

After ordering on 8/8 with an expected ship date of 8/12-8/14, as of 8/20 it had not been delivered nor has a tracking # been sent. This is after several emails asking for said information. I called and asked for my refund and was told that they would not give my money back. This is per Amber and her manager Alan. I let them know, in no uncertain terms, that I was no longer interested in waiting on this seller as I need the book to study for a class. They respond that they will give the seller an additional 24 hours on top of the 12 days that has already passed. I refused and noted that I will be charging them back and leaving negative feedback on the seller.

Now my account has been suspended and I cannot log in to their website to leave said feedback and then cancel my account.

Biblio are a bunch of scam artists that take your money and do not treat their customers as a priority.

I HIGHLY ADVISE that you never buy from them. Go with Amazon and you will never to worry about 1) a book not arriving OR 2) that you will be refused a refund if you are having issues with their service.

Biblio sucks. There's a reason Amazon is so good. Trust me.

biblio.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

biblio.com is not a merchant member
biblio.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!