Stores > biblio.com

Product & services pricing Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10

2016-07-10

Superb Service

"Wanted to say, you have an excellent site for books!

Quick response to book order, condition of book as described, edition exactly right, and shipped in safe manor!

Thank You! Alan

This review was modified by AlanArthur on July 10 2016 10:07:32 AM

2016-06-01

Amazing website for book lovers!!

"This website is easy to search, quick with responses and has the overall best selection of books to choose from!! "

This review was modified by KirstenL on June 01 2016 12:01:22 PM

2016-04-25

Highly Recommend

"Great book store, good selection. and service. Good to suoport an independent green company."

2016-04-13

minor issues solved quick

"I've bought three books from biblio, great hard to find books at a good price and sent all the way over to Mexico, tho thumbs up for the service"

This review was modified by yupi666 on April 13 2016 03:23:01 PM

2016-04-11

Just great !!!

"They are great in providing reasonable prices and correct shipping costs, without canceling my order and i do not live anywhere near the sellers and i am not buying some books that would make large profit for them. However, they always send books that are true to their description, even better, and packed with great care. I am truly satisfied and i am looking forward to buy more books from them. Highly recommended. "

2016-03-23

You need to use this company - really, you do!

"In despair of finding the first edition book I was looking for, I 'googled' and found biblio.com. What an excellent service from this company! Their seller had the book posted out at once and it was with me within a few days, well protected by the packaging and with the additional touch of a cheery plastic bag round the book. And the book itself was exactly as described - and, I must say, a lot cheaper than I had seen on another site. I had tried to buy the book from that site, but they failed to deliver, despite accepting the order, having been unaware that the seller had already sold the item! No such problem with biblio.com! I will definitely use this company again. Just sorry I didn't find it a lot sooner!"

This review was modified by jennemgray on March 23 2016 03:34:54 AM

2016-03-16

Small Fixed Income No Problem At Biblio!

"One futile year spent searching local sellers for enjoyable reading on the history of pianos then finally thought to look online. One book was highly praised but was shockingly cost prohibitive, even on popular sites I usually afford shopping. Then I happened upon Biblio.com and not only found the one book at an amazingly affordable price but so many others to choose from. Living on a small fixed income can be tricky, especially when it comes to wanting to give a very special gift. Through the sellers at Biblio.com I was able to not only afford the desired book but a second one too and both books, with jackets, are in such excellent condition I thought both sellers made a mistake and sent new ones. Only very small easily erased in-store pencil notations on inner blank pages let me know they didn't need returning in fairness. I've already let all my friends on and off the computer know about Biblio.com and if, like my friends and I, you are money-poor then worry not because Biblio is here for us. They have been the answer to my long quest, one I almost gave up on and feel grateful to have found their company. My dealings so far is new with only two sellers yet each offer superior quality affordable books shipped quickly and not only securely but wrapped well enough I could just add a bow and call it done. One book shipped free and the other was less than a cup of coffee and if you're disabled or very busy nothing beats shopping in bed and taking delivery in a bathrobe. A bonus with Biblio is to round up the cost of your order to help support reading programs to countries in dire need. When my friend learns of their policy he'll be thrilled that his books help put more in the hands of children the world over, now that's a beautiful bonus gift. PS, Biblio does have a link offering the option to write a review here however, be assured that these words are all mine."

This review was modified by Miss-Sara on March 16 2016 05:48:29 AM

2016-03-14

Gleefully find that book!

"Completely satisfied with my book purchase!
Was so happy to find the book that I wanted!

This review was modified by Horseridin-Robin on March 14 2016 05:52:13 AM

2016-02-27

Better than described

"Order arrived in well under 24 hours, securely packed and in slightly better condition than anticipated. Faultless transaction. "

This review was modified by Nigels on February 27 2016 06:16:22 AM

2016-02-25

Biblio, where have you been all my life?

"Are you looking for a copy of Pareto's "The Mind and Society"? All four volumes of it? Perhaps you want Ibn Khaldun's "The Muqaddimah", unabridged, of course. How about "The Anatomy of Melancholy"?

Biblio has become my first choice for hard to find books. They aren't always inexpensive - though they can be - but they are fairly priced. So far all of the sellers I have dealt with have shipped my purchases quickly in safe and secure packaging. The books themselves were in better condition than described.

This review was modified by raedaniel on February 25 2016 12:53:40 PM

Mr_R3bellion's Avatar

UNITED KINGDOM
2016-02-08

Mint condition used books...SAY WAAAHHH?!?!

"Wow. The level of service that I have received from my first purchase at Biblio is outstanding! Not only was the book in mint condition (feeling as if I've bought a brand new book) but at the price I had it for is crazy. Shipping did take a while, though.
Definitely going to order here again.

This review was modified by Mr_R3bellion on February 08 2016 11:51:43 PM

2015-12-11

"Biblio.com has proved an excellent provider of my books. Simple to navigate site and able to track orders. Layout for My Account is easy to read and use. Books were well packaged and description of book condition was accurate. I'm happy to recommend Biblio.com to others."

2015-12-10

"The site contacted the seller when they were unresponsive and I got my book a day earlier than the estimated arrival date. Their 30 day guarantee is a great safety net in case the seller never responds. "

This review was modified by bookfan123 on December 10 2015 07:05:58 PM

2015-11-28

"Condition of this book was at least as good as described. The short time from order to delivery was impressive."

2015-09-20

"They don't respond to emails. I got many different order numbers and I don't know which one is the real order number. I was trying to check on my order's status and tried all of the numbers but none worked. I don't know what is going on!!!!"

Share biblio.com's store rating

biblio.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

biblio.com is not a merchant member
biblio.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!