Stores > biblio.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.07/10 9.07/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.95/10 8.95/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10

2016-11-15

Exotic Betting on Target!

"Described and arrived exactly as stated... couldn't find this book at a discount price... until I ran into Biblio... shipped fast and exactly as described!"

This review was modified by Rsant on November 15 2016 12:19:00 PM

2016-11-07

Biblio.com is a Waste of Time!!!

"Don't buy from them, it will just waste your time.
I placed an order with one reseller on Biblio and after 2 days I got response that the books wasn't available from them so they cancelled my order and got a refund...

Then i ordered the same book from another Biblio reseller...They never sent a tracking number, even though i asked for it. Then when the 2 week time frame for the shipping passed, I emailed Biblio and all they seem to do is forward your message to the reseller. The reseller finally responded 2-3 days late and said they had shipped the book the day i placed the order. (Yeah right) But there tracking number was not entered into the system (Yeah Double Right). They said they would find a replacement or issue a refund. After finding the book i wanted through an Amazon reseller, i asked the Biblio reseller for a refund and luckily i got it. But the point is their resellers seem to just be listing books they don't really have, taking the money and then hoping you forget about your order. That's the only reason i can see someone listing a book for sale they don't have. And Biblio pretty much just forwards the emails to the resellers, and don't do much in the process. It's such a waste of time to wait for a book/order that was never sent out. Never Biblio again.

This review was modified by sai777 on November 07 2016 01:02:52 PM

2016-11-03

A new ' old treasure ' for my collection !

"The book I wanted - well described - priced right - service PRIME ++++ .
What else can you ask for ?

2016-11-01

Brand new book for more than half the price. Great customer service too!

"I live in NJ so I got my order in less than a week as they had described to me. I voiced my concern that I wanted to get a tracking on my book and within 24hrs they responded to me with all of the information to help me track it. Thanks for the quick feedback. The book was in brand new condition and good packaging to keep it protected during shipping. "

This review was modified by kialei on November 01 2016 07:26:37 AM

2016-10-31

Excellent Price & Service!

"This site offered the best price compared to a dozen or more sites. I received a brand new book for less that the price of a rental at most places, even with the expedited shipping price. I received notifications of when the book was shipped and when I could expect the book to arrive. The order arrived just as expected with no delays. I was extremely satisfied with the company, the pricing, and the service, and I certainly plan on ordering from them again next term!!"

This review was modified by KMaryD on October 31 2016 07:31:47 AM

2016-10-30

Excellent Experience

"Easy to pay and order. Prompt delivery and correct order. "

2016-10-29

Excellent!!

"We are thrilled with the service and especially the book which we had been trying to find for months. The price was great also!"

This review was modified by reader2362 on October 29 2016 07:40:56 AM

2016-10-28

Very happy with Biblio.com

"My first order was a very easy and pleasant experience. The seller sent the book right away. It was in the listed condition. I could not ask for more."

2016-10-28

GreatDotComs.com

"Perfect transaction.
Visit GreatDotComs.com for premium domain names like rarebook.shop

2016-10-27

Fast and cheap :)

"Awesome, it came at the promised shipping speed. Perfect condition."

2016-10-20

Fast shipping and great book!

"Very pleased! Thank You! Fast shipping and delivery. Book in great shape. "

2016-10-18

**WARNING** DO NOT ORDER YOUR SCHOOL BOOKS FROM HERE!!!

"Don't waste you money or your grade on this site!!!
They will sell you a book at a better price then other places; then half a month over due, they will blame the book not getting to you on another company "they get their books from" and that they will refund you (still waiting for the refund on my card as I write this). If you ask to speak with a manager, the same person named Allen who acts like he really doesn't care, will tell you that he is in charge. He said his title was " sort of head of customer service".
****pay the $5 more and get your book from another store****

This review was modified by jerich on October 18 2016 09:11:39 AM

2016-10-18

Found a gem I have been looking for!

"I had been looking for this book everywhere and the few places that listed the book had it for over $100. I was so sad that I couldn't find it because I needed it to help me with my thesis. I decided to look for it one more time online and I found it on Biblio for only $30. I was so happy I bought it immediately. The book arrived a day early, the dust jacket was still on it, and the book was in immaculate condition. I am so happy that I found it priced as well as it was and in the condition that it was as well. Forever grateful!"

2016-10-15

Awesome

"I ordered text book of one of my computer science subjects and got it at a very competitive price compared to other leading vendors online. The condition of book is absolutely new. Indeed they have a great support to solve all your queries. I look forward to order more from Biblio.com "

This review was modified by vatsal1991 on October 15 2016 08:35:26 PM

2016-10-15

Great Deals

"Really fast shipping, and such a good deal on books. Love all the email updates and communication."

Share biblio.com's store rating

biblio.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

biblio.com is not a merchant member
biblio.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!