Stores > biblio.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.53/10 8.53/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.09/10 8.09/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.21/10 7.21/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.75/10 6.75/10
Voice your opinion! Review biblio.com by clicking a star below.
2017-03-02

Took my money, NEVER HAD THE BOOK....

"Watched for this specific book on their website for over 2 years and it FINALLY came up at a good price this morning so I IMMEDIATELY bought it. Get an email this afternoon saying my order was cancelled and that they never had the book they listed for sale! Told me they would issue me a refund OR I could buy it from them for $99. Now since I paid through Paypal I not only have to wait for Biblio to refund my money, I also have to then transfer the money from Paypal to my bank account, which takes up to 4 days more! This was my first and LAST purchase from them!!!!!! DO NOT TRUST!!!"

This review was modified by StellarDude on March 02 2017 04:30:01 PM

2017-02-24

Shady Marketplace

"Word of caution that many sellers who are located internationally (especially in India) are stating that they are shipping and based within the US.

Books are being listed as BRAND NEW, but arriving in USED condition.

This review was modified by Grubby01 on February 24 2017 08:45:02 AM

2017-02-07

Awful Service

"Placed an order with them on the 20th of January. Was expected to arrive between the 23rd-25th of Jan. Is now two weeks later and still no book! Have contacted the bookseller and Biblio themselves and have had no response! I am extremely disappointed. Daylight robbery. "

This review was modified by klismjakefh123 on February 07 2017 08:00:01 AM

2016-11-15

Exotic Betting on Target!

"Described and arrived exactly as stated... couldn't find this book at a discount price... until I ran into Biblio... shipped fast and exactly as described!"

This review was modified by Rsant on November 15 2016 12:19:00 PM

2016-11-07

Biblio.com is a Waste of Time!!!

"Don't buy from them, it will just waste your time.
I placed an order with one reseller on Biblio and after 2 days I got response that the books wasn't available from them so they cancelled my order and got a refund...

Then i ordered the same book from another Biblio reseller...They never sent a tracking number, even though i asked for it. Then when the 2 week time frame for the shipping passed, I emailed Biblio and all they seem to do is forward your message to the reseller. The reseller finally responded 2-3 days late and said they had shipped the book the day i placed the order. (Yeah right) But there tracking number was not entered into the system (Yeah Double Right). They said they would find a replacement or issue a refund. After finding the book i wanted through an Amazon reseller, i asked the Biblio reseller for a refund and luckily i got it. But the point is their resellers seem to just be listing books they don't really have, taking the money and then hoping you forget about your order. That's the only reason i can see someone listing a book for sale they don't have. And Biblio pretty much just forwards the emails to the resellers, and don't do much in the process. It's such a waste of time to wait for a book/order that was never sent out. Never Biblio again.

This review was modified by sai777 on November 07 2016 01:02:52 PM

2016-11-03

A new ' old treasure ' for my collection !

"The book I wanted - well described - priced right - service PRIME ++++ .
What else can you ask for ?

2016-11-01

Brand new book for more than half the price. Great customer service too!

"I live in NJ so I got my order in less than a week as they had described to me. I voiced my concern that I wanted to get a tracking on my book and within 24hrs they responded to me with all of the information to help me track it. Thanks for the quick feedback. The book was in brand new condition and good packaging to keep it protected during shipping. "

This review was modified by kialei on November 01 2016 07:26:37 AM

2016-10-31

Excellent Price & Service!

"This site offered the best price compared to a dozen or more sites. I received a brand new book for less that the price of a rental at most places, even with the expedited shipping price. I received notifications of when the book was shipped and when I could expect the book to arrive. The order arrived just as expected with no delays. I was extremely satisfied with the company, the pricing, and the service, and I certainly plan on ordering from them again next term!!"

This review was modified by KMaryD on October 31 2016 07:31:47 AM

2016-10-30

Excellent Experience

"Easy to pay and order. Prompt delivery and correct order. "

2016-10-29

Excellent!!

"We are thrilled with the service and especially the book which we had been trying to find for months. The price was great also!"

This review was modified by reader2362 on October 29 2016 07:40:56 AM

2016-10-28

Very happy with Biblio.com

"My first order was a very easy and pleasant experience. The seller sent the book right away. It was in the listed condition. I could not ask for more."

2016-10-28

GreatDotComs.com

"Perfect transaction.
Visit GreatDotComs.com for premium domain names like rarebook.shop

2016-10-27

Fast and cheap :)

"Awesome, it came at the promised shipping speed. Perfect condition."

2016-10-20

Fast shipping and great book!

"Very pleased! Thank You! Fast shipping and delivery. Book in great shape. "

2016-10-18

**WARNING** DO NOT ORDER YOUR SCHOOL BOOKS FROM HERE!!!

"Don't waste you money or your grade on this site!!!
They will sell you a book at a better price then other places; then half a month over due, they will blame the book not getting to you on another company "they get their books from" and that they will refund you (still waiting for the refund on my card as I write this). If you ask to speak with a manager, the same person named Allen who acts like he really doesn't care, will tell you that he is in charge. He said his title was " sort of head of customer service".
****pay the $5 more and get your book from another store****

This review was modified by jerich on October 18 2016 09:11:39 AM

Share biblio.com's store rating

biblio.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

biblio.com is not a merchant member
biblio.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!