Stores > Bestsku.com

• Bestsku.com

• Contact: customerservice@bestsku.com

"I ordered a sega saturn light gun and it was not compatible to my tv,so I sent it back for a refund and was charged a 15% restocking fee and it cost me twelve dollars to ship it back. I lost money on this transaction, I would never do business with this dealer again."

"Great service! I found great value from bestsku and it was my first buy from their site! I will very likely return because I got a great offer for the service and find their shipment very fast! Thank you bestsku!"

"Arrived early and works perfectly! Thank you!"

"Very good website. Got my order cheap and new you guys are the best."

JeanJenn's Avatar

"Great prices, super fast shipping. Couldn't be happier with my purchase."

"They had the lowest price I could find anywhere for Call of Duty: Black Ops II. I ordered it on Thursday afternoon/evening and received it the following Monday! Very Impressed, awesome job A+++"

"Excellent pricing and fast delivery - item was exactly as decribed!"

"This merchant had the best price for Black Ops II that I have seen anywhere. I ordered it for my son on a Friday and we received it the following Tuesday. I was very pleased."

"Great place to order games for below retail. Pre-ordered twice here and they shipped it on or sometimes before the actual date listed. Customer service is really good with a response within one business day or less. Chose free shipping and still managed to get here in two business days!"

"Love ordering from there site very fast and pleasant transactions. Will Keep ordering from them if they keep up the good work! Will never shop anywhere else! "

"I had a pleasant experience ordering from BestSku.com overall. They had the lowest price for the product and free shipping. The item was nicely packaged and worked perfectly. Since I chose free shipping, it did take the full 7 days.. But other than that, 5 stars overall."

"If you're looking for excellent prices and fair shipping, then this place is for you. While they weren't as cooperative as I would want to be don't let that statement turn you away from them. The best thing to say is give them a try and see what you think about them. I know if all else fails I have a backup plan and and it's bestku. "

"Great price, fast shipping, and a perfect quality product. I'm very satisfied."

"AWESOME! Thank you SO much!"

"Great price and fast shipping."

Share Bestsku.com's store rating

Bestsku.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Bestsku.com is not a merchant member
Bestsku.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!