• Rating 4.00/10 1,084 reviews

BestPricePhoto.com is not a merchant member
    BestPricePhoto.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • BestPricePhoto.com contact information

Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.79/10 6.79/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.79/10 6.79/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

All 1,084 Customer Reviews

"I placed an order with bestpricephoto.com for the Canon Rebel t31 (body only) three days ago. Today they called to make sure I understood it did not come with a battery or any accessories and to ask if I would like to order them as well. When I told them I understood that but did not want to increase my order, they then told me it was a Japanese model and came with a Japanese manuel. For just $150 more I could upgrade to a USA model. I said I wasn’t interested in that and would take the Japanese model. I was then asked, “So you speak Japanese? All the symbols on the camera are in Japanese." I cancelled my order. I reviewed the website and there was absolutely no indication that what I ordered was a Japanese model. On a side note, I ordered from them a year ago with no problems. However, after my most recent experience they will never again get my business or recommendations. "

"Yes it is a scam! Today I went there in person (I live in Brooklyn not far from their location)to buy that camera. This is what this religious (if want to believe it) jewish guy told m, word in word " there is no such prices and if you find this camera at such price I will give you 200$ ( the camera Canon T5i was advertised 509$ no lenses)or you would have to wait for 1 year. Yes it is a scam! Avoid this company by all means! Positive reviews were all written by the company itself no doubt about! Professional con artists."

"NO LONGER IN BUSINESS !!
RIP-OFF ordered a Canon DSLR on 9/7 confirmed on 9/11 my card was charged but nothing ever sent they finally canceled my order saying "camera no longer available" They said I would receive a refund it in 7 days, BS it is now 11/1 no credit to my card and as of today when I called a telephone company rep answer their phones indicating company 'NO LONGER IN BUSINESS'

"Quick and easy progress. Didn't have the color I wanted, but worked with me until I was satisfied. Hassle free. David from customer service was great! Thanks!"

"Great products, great prices! Fast service !"

"CROOKS and LIARS,,All they do is take your money, you never recieve your order and you have to fight to get your money back, besides their false advertising and scams"

"the price you give is the best price. "

"Knowledgable staff, good prices and very responsive to problems."

"BestPricePhoto had the best price available for the camera we were looking for. The website was very clear. They also provided some free extra camera supplies with our order!"

"I returned the product to Best Price Photo 6 months ago and still have not received my refund. I have spoken to a customer representative on four separate occasions and each time, they provided a new/different story saying that the refund had been issued and I should expect to see the refund in my bank statement in a "few days". I still have not received said refund. The last time I called, the individual said a "check was mailed out" issuing my refund. I still have not received said check in the mail and it has been two weeks. I have written two emails regarding this issue and have never received a single reply."

"I ordered a Cannon SX 50 on September 29 and have still not received it.
Each time I call they tell me that it has just shipped. They also added one a high capacity battery and charger for over one hundred dollars. Still never received any of the items. I plan to return the charger since I did not want or order it (charger and battery). A sales rep said that I must call him before the order was processed. He asked me If I wanted the battery and charger but didn't tell me there was an added charge until the end. They are supposed to give a free charger when You buy high cap. charger. They are very dishonest. It is October 20 and I have received nothing. Stay away from this company........ buy from other reputable dealers.
You are placed on hold for minimum of 15 minutes and get nothing accomplished. They will give you more lies about why you have not received your product. If you email them they will email back saying contact customer service. I have been on the phone all morning and when customer service does answer (twice in 4 hours they immediately hang up). Very Poor service and Not a company I would recommend to my worst enemy........I will be contacting the attorney general on this fraudulent company

"I do not recommend this company. After I ordered a Canon EOS Rebel T3i camera on 10/2, I called for a tracking number a few days later and was told that they would not even get the camera from their "dealer" until the 21st--nearly 3 weeks later. Nowhere in their ad does this company indicate it takes at least 3 weeks to get delivery of the camera. Additionally, they do not reply to emails. If you call them, you are immediately put on hold for at least 15 minutes. One time I called them and waited 30 minutes only to be disconnected. The "5 star seller" Nextag rating on their homepage is a lie; Nextag states they have NO rating on BestPricePhoto.com and will be advising this company to take the Nextag information off of their website. I canceled my order."

"Great price on this item. Easy to find information on website. Quick turn-around on order. EXCELLENT knowledge & follow through when I contacted them."

"I agree with those who label this business a scam. I ordered a camera at what was the lowest available price. They then called and asked if I was interested in some accessories (that were over priced). I declined and a few days later they sent an email that my card had been charged and the camera would ship within 48 hours. After waiting 4 weeks, I called and was told that the camera had shipped from their overseas affiliate and would arrive next week. After waiting two more weeks, I called again and was again told that it was shipping from overseas and would take 2-3 weeks. When I stated that I was going to contact the NY AG and BBB about their deceit, the answer was that they would cancel my order. Given my lack of trust in this organization, I made sure to reverse the charges on my credit card; 6 weeks of them having used my money was enough for me."

"What a nightmare...I ordered the camera back in 28 August but no order confirmation was emailed. Then I get a phone call 3nd of September. They told me that the camera didn't come with battery but they will gladly include it for $99.00. I agreed since it was about the same as what I researched and the order was already placed. They charged my credit card the same day I spoke to them and told me it would be shipped the following day, 4th Sept. I didn't hear from them again until the 17th September when I received an email saying that my order has shipped. I finally signed for my camera on the 21st of September...that was almost a whole month. I didn't realize they charged my card $40.00 more than what I agreed to so I called them then they put me on hold for about 50 minutes before someone answered. I asked why the description on my statement is not what I agreed upon and why I was charged $20.00 shipping when it's supposed to be free shipping. He said the extra charge was for shipping insurance and taxes. I asked him other questions and the guy became rude over the phone and told me that I should have read the policy online before I placed my order. He said if I was not happy with it then I can return it; then he reminded me about the 15% restocking fee if I decide to do a return. Don't take my word for it and don't make the same mistake and fall into their trap. Please read their return and other policies first before placing your order...they will not voluntarily tell you. This company is a scam, unreliable and no honor. I do a lot of ordering online and I would not go back to their site nor recommend them to anyone. They will get the money you thought you were saving thru other charges. Also, the camera I bought looks refurbished and was missing a manual."