benfranklin.coCoupons
    • Address: 7601 Durand Ave, Mount Pleasant Wisconsin
    • Phone: 1-866-733-2363

"We ordered product from Franklin in 2012 and they could not supply. We asked for a refund and its now 2014, and after countless attempts to resolve a refund still no action or settlement from Franklin. Terrible company to do business with."

modified review This review was modified by penkidd on May 20 2014 03:02:05 AM

"My order was cancelled in Feb. They had already charged me for it $87.30. They kept promising to send a refund check...now the 800 # says Brittany and Vanessa no longer work there and someone named Sharon at 800 992 9307 x 453 won't return my calls. Please refund my $87.30! That is a lot of money to me! Be an honest company please!!"

modified review This review was modified by juliesewbusy on May 02 2013 07:38:49 AM

"I ordered a few simple items from benfranklin.com. I did not receive a response to the order, so had to make an email inquiry. After a couple weeks, I finally got a response that they did not have the items I bought in stock. (In other words, they sold something they did not yet have.) After numerous emails, I was able to get them to agree to a refund. Now, as of today, they are not going to refund my money through my credit card, but are allegedly going to write me a check. They cannot do that per mastercard rules. But then again, following the rules hasn't seemed to be a problem yet. I am now wondering if they are merely a scam....."

"I never received my order after two months but was charged for it. I have tried calling and could only leave voice mails with no return calls and I emailed three times to no avail. I would not purchase from this site ever again. It is an unfortunate association with the honesty of the real Ben Franklin. "

"It is absolutely ridiculous that I put in an order almost TWO MONTHS AGO and still have received NOTHING. Despite several attempts to get information or action of any kind, ive been ignored. No refund, no item, nothing...STILL. I ordered from the benfranklin site thinking I'd be safe. I chose their store because it was cheapest. I guess you get what you pay for, we'll, in my case I guess you don't! Ive filed a complaint with the better business bureau, they've ignored that as well. Their "customer service" is a joke. If I could give ZERO STARS, I would."

"I guess like everyone else here I've been ripped off by Ben Franklin, and tonight I notice that there website is "down" for renovations! Supposedly the refund check is in the mail to me but I guess after reading everything here I probably won't see it."

"I waited a month to have an order filled, now it has been canceled. How can a company operate in this way?"

QweenBeed's Avatar
USA

"Not worth the savings, since I NEVER got the order, and STILL haven't received my refund, even though I've communicated several times to "Vanessa". I guess I'm going to have to resort to drastic measures like calling my bank to have them intervene. I ordered the craft items about 2 1/2 weeks before Christmas, hoping to get them in time to create Christmas cards for my family. It is now January 8th and STILL NO SIGN OF THE GOODS. Still no replies from "Vanessa", still nio refund of my nearly $100.00, and VERY uhhhh..."peeved" (not the word I want to use...) I will be back if I can, to leave the results of my quest for a refund....(stay tuned...)"

"Terrible. I placed an order on the 16th of December, and after waiting 3 weeks for my order to come I e-mail customer service to ask about my order status at which point I was informed my order had been cancelled and I would get a refund check at the end of the following week. Why I was not informed of this earlier is ridiculous, and only informed at all because I contacted the company. Definitely not ordering for benfranklin.com again."

"Ben Franklin apparently does not care about the customer. I have spent hundreds of dollars at the online store this year alone. I placed two orders in November for Christmas gifts. They send a note as soon as you order that they strive to process and send orders within 3 days. Having ordered from them before, I've never received an order before 2 to 3 weeks, so I planned ahead. When the order had not arrived within a month, I sent a email for an update. It took THREE emails before I was finally answered, and it was with a vague "problems with a vendor" but no shipping date. Apparently they don't bother to notify the customer who has already paid for the product that there are problems. It is now 2 months since I ordered and I STILL have no idea when the items will arrive. I had to sheepishly explain to the people I ordered the gifts for that they weren't here. I can get no answer from "customer service". A very poor way to do business. I tried to send a complaint, only to get the same ridiculous "problem with vendor" response and no idea of when my order will arrive. "

"I will not order from this site again. They charged me for an item they did not have and then when they realized the order was so old, they contacted me to see if I still wanted it. I said no and asked for a refund which I still haven't received. The order was placed in October, 2012, it is now January 2013."

"This is the worst company I have ever done business with- POOR COMMUNICATION. For starters, the item that I ordered could not be shipped within the time that their shipping guidelines state that I should expect it, but I was not given any notification of this. I left an inquiry email and voicemail, and received NO RESPONSE. It wasn't until I sent another email suggesting that I may need to cancel my order that I got a response. I was told that the item was on back order, and I asked them to cancel my order if I could not receive the item in the time promised. No response. I had to ask again the next day, and received the response "We have had the order canceled and I will send this information over to refunds to handle this immediately." 13 days later the item showed up on my doorstep, and I checked my credit card to find that they had NOT issued a refund. I have absolutely no need for the item now. To make all of this worse, I contacted them immediately about the situation- left a voicemail and an email telling them what happened, and asking how they were going to handle it. It's been 3 days, and no one has bothered to contact me at all, let alone with an appropriate response. I will never order from Benfranklin.com again. Worst communication and customer service I have ever received. "

"The worst experience ever. Asked refund, and it has been 3 and half month, but stil no refund yet. Customer service is the worst as well. If you send ond email, they never reply. If you send over 5 emails, they finally reply. Make sure you send 5+ email at least at once if you want a reply. Never want to use the service again."

"4 out of 5 items were out of stock. Credit card was promptly charged for entire order. Got an email asking if we wanted to cancel the entire order to which we replied yes. Still waiting for a confirmation of cancellation and still no credit back to the charge card. 12 days later, do you think they are just using the money while they can. If they use the holidays for an excuse then they need to get better computers and IT folks. Very poor status control of web page. should never bill for out of stock items. Should confirm cancellations and give prompt refunds. However; on the positive side--- well I can't think of anything. I wonder if I will shop Ben Franklin again? Well maybe if they develop a business plan with integrity."

"The first time I ordered from this company it was breeze, My Order shipped and quite quickly. The second time is a completely Different story. I placed my order on the 15th of November not knowing the company was on vacation for Thanksgiving, which was not mentioned on their website. This further delayed my order as well as my notification that these products were out of stock. By the 5th of December their vendor still hadn't sent my supplies to them and I requested a refund. Today is the 28th of December and my refund it just being processed. It took countless e-mails to get this far with this company. Response from the company is slow and where on their website is says your original credit card will be refunded I am being sent a check instead. So not only am I completely supplyless I am also moneyless after a month and a half of e-mails. The company also only has one e-mail address, never picks up phone calls and has no direct way for you to speak with refunds and returns. I do not know if I will ever by ordering fromt his company again, maybe if they stop telling blatant lies on their webpage and get better with response time to e-mails and phone calls. "

benfranklin.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

benfranklin.com is not a merchant member
benfranklin.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!