Stores > beddinginn

Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.00/10 4.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.00/10 4.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.00/10 4.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review beddinginn by clicking a star below.
2017-06-27

Bad products

"They make the reviews on their website the products are all pretty bad quality, i bought a car seat cushion amd acter one day the spong was bad already and the product dodnt look like in the picture at all stay away "

2017-06-08

The great short hair wig gives me an elegant appearance

"The great short hair wig gives me an elegant appearance. It changes my overall personality making me the centre of attraction. I prefer to wear it for parties and outings to look special. The nice volume makes my head covered."

2017-05-31

Really pleased with the quality, material & workmanship

"These curtains are exactly what I was looking for to add some sophistication to our bedroom. We have a 96" window in the room so I ordered 2 100" panels. They are perfect. I am really pleased with the quality, material and workmanship of these beautiful drapes, especially for the price I paid. They look custom made. They arrived earlier than I anticipated also, which was really nice. They have some room darkening effect as well, but I am mostly pleased with the way they look. They are just beautiful to look at with a gorgeous sheen.

2017-05-22

Photo Curtain for lounge room - very poor quality photo

"The photo on the curtain is so pixelated (you can see each pixel as a little square), and this makes the picture look all blurry. Have contacted them, and had emails back and forth. They refuse to allow me to return the curtain - have offered me $10 US, which is of no help, as I don't want to hang this curtain in my lounge room. Won't be buying from them again.
10.6.2017: They, without my agreement returned half the money, asking for me to update my review. I emailed back that I wanted all the money back as I didn't want the curtain, and am looking for a new curtain. They emailed back that they would refund the rest of the money if I 'delete' my review.

2017-05-20

STAY FAR AWAY AS POSSIBLE!!!

"I received my item damaged and simply asked for full return of my money and got the most annoying emails from this company that is driving me crazy, and still no response for my refund.I'm told there will be an investigation of the carrier but, ok if that'll work.
I JUST WANT MY REFUND!!! PLEASE BEWARE AND PLEASE DON"T ORDER FROM THESE GUYS UNLESS YOU WANT TO THROW YOUR MONEY AWAY!!! CUSTOMER SERVICE DOES NOTHING BUT TELL YOU LIES AND DUPE YOU INTO THINKING THEY'RE ACTUALLY THERE TO HELP!!! I tried to be patient like they repeatedly to me to in 5 or 6 e -mails but I just kept getting lies sent to me so I would eventually get tired but, I will give my advice to as many websites as possible so I can warn good people not to get burned by these guys.
They usually read a review I gave to another website, got in touch with me just to tell me to be patient.WORSE WEB SITE EVER BUYERS BEWARE...
Review about: Bedding Inn Car Seat Cover.
I liked: These guys to stop selling if their not going to give a refund.
I didn't like: Lies that was told from these guys.

2016-09-07

Outstanding Experience

" I ordered a set of bedding set for my wedding, and I received 2 days ago. So amazing! High quality."

2016-05-08

love, love, love!

"I just received my curtains and so fresh and nice. My daughter loves them so much. And the quality feels very good. And I will choose the bedding sets from beddinginn next time. Love, love, love!"

2016-05-06

Nice!

"I have received my bedding sets, looks nice and good quality. My friends recommended beddinginn for me and now I recommend for you. I like it very much! Thank you beddinginn. "

2016-04-28

Best products

"We(me and my family members) have bought many things for our home from beddinginn. They have very niche decor materials and they are of good quality too. Recently I bought a gift for my brother and sister from there. It was a bed sheet set and they like it."

2016-04-24

Super service and great product

"I needed my order quickly, as I was leaving town. It was right there. The item itself was lovely, as described. Thanks so much for such a solid experience in beddinginn. Love the color pallette, too."

2016-04-17

Do Not buy from this company

"Worst online shopping experience of my life. It doesn't matter what you order, they send you rubbish that isn't worth the postage cost. Then they offer you paltry discounts to keep the rubbish. When you tell them for the 20th time you don't want it, they keep trying to force you to choose something else cheap and nasty because the product you ordered is now out of stock. When I went through Paypal for a refund, they offer a refund if I retract bad reviews and change the status to resolved. Stay away from this site, the pictures are pretty but you won't get what's on the picture."

2016-03-20

Wonderful experience!!!

"II had tried to order thru another company, and they delayed me for a month and a half, only to find out the comforter I wanted was discontinued!
Then I turned to Beddinginn, and wow what a difference. I got a beautiful comforter set, and quick delivery. Could not be happier!!!

2016-03-17

Great!

"Always buy my sheets and comforters here. Great prices, timely shipping, and always great service. Their customer service is on top of any concern without a positive solution. Looking forward to my next purchase."

2016-02-28

Great job!

"I recently bought a comforter set for both my daughter and son. Service was above and beyond and shipping was great! Would definitely recommend Beddinginn to everyone. Great job!"

2016-02-11

Just Don't

"Unfortunately I did not read the reviews befor I placed an order with this company. The item, clearly photoshopped as I was later told, bore no resemblance to the advertised item. After 13 emails including many photos I finally took my complaint to PayPal. Unfortunately I was late in sending in evidence, so they say, and the case was closed. Buyer beware"

Share beddinginn's store rating

beddinginn is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

beddinginn is not a merchant member
beddinginn does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!