Stores > beddinginn
  • beddinginn

Voice your opinion! Review beddinginn by clicking a star below.
2016-09-07

Outstanding Experience

" I ordered a set of bedding set for my wedding, and I received 2 days ago. So amazing! High quality."

2016-05-08

love, love, love!

"I just received my curtains and so fresh and nice. My daughter loves them so much. And the quality feels very good. And I will choose the bedding sets from beddinginn next time. Love, love, love!"

2016-05-06

Nice!

"I have received my bedding sets, looks nice and good quality. My friends recommended beddinginn for me and now I recommend for you. I like it very much! Thank you beddinginn. "

2016-04-28

Best products

"We(me and my family members) have bought many things for our home from beddinginn. They have very niche decor materials and they are of good quality too. Recently I bought a gift for my brother and sister from there. It was a bed sheet set and they like it."

2016-04-24

Super service and great product

"I needed my order quickly, as I was leaving town. It was right there. The item itself was lovely, as described. Thanks so much for such a solid experience in beddinginn. Love the color pallette, too."

2016-04-17

Do Not buy from this company

"Worst online shopping experience of my life. It doesn't matter what you order, they send you rubbish that isn't worth the postage cost. Then they offer you paltry discounts to keep the rubbish. When you tell them for the 20th time you don't want it, they keep trying to force you to choose something else cheap and nasty because the product you ordered is now out of stock. When I went through Paypal for a refund, they offer a refund if I retract bad reviews and change the status to resolved. Stay away from this site, the pictures are pretty but you won't get what's on the picture."

2016-03-20

Wonderful experience!!!

"II had tried to order thru another company, and they delayed me for a month and a half, only to find out the comforter I wanted was discontinued!
Then I turned to Beddinginn, and wow what a difference. I got a beautiful comforter set, and quick delivery. Could not be happier!!!

2016-03-17

Great!

"Always buy my sheets and comforters here. Great prices, timely shipping, and always great service. Their customer service is on top of any concern without a positive solution. Looking forward to my next purchase."

2016-02-28

Great job!

"I recently bought a comforter set for both my daughter and son. Service was above and beyond and shipping was great! Would definitely recommend Beddinginn to everyone. Great job!"

2016-02-11

Just Don't

"Unfortunately I did not read the reviews befor I placed an order with this company. The item, clearly photoshopped as I was later told, bore no resemblance to the advertised item. After 13 emails including many photos I finally took my complaint to PayPal. Unfortunately I was late in sending in evidence, so they say, and the case was closed. Buyer beware"

2015-08-26

"This is a really cool shower curtain!!

I wanted something red but not a fire hydrant. I love the way the flowers flutter down from the top and give it some life and break up the wall of red. It does need a liner, but the cost of the curtain left plenty of pennies left over to buy one. From outside the curtain you can't see the person showering, but from inside the shower you can see through it, which comes in handy if you have a fear of Norman Bates still on the loose.

2015-08-23

"Adorable Floral Print Bedding Sets!!!
I love it very much,and I got so many compliments on it.

Share beddinginn's store rating

beddinginn is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

beddinginn is not a merchant member
beddinginn does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!