Stores > beachstore.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.57/10 8.57/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.57/10 8.57/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.57/10 8.57/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.57/10 8.57/10
Voice your opinion! Review beachstore.com by clicking a star below.
2017-07-09

Unreliable

"I ordered 2 beach chairs from beachstore.com. on June 26, 2017. At the time of the order both chairs were labeled as in stock and ready to ship. After a few days I began checking the status of the order, but it is impossible to do so. You are instructed to call a representative, which I did, however no one answers the phone. A week later my persistence in calling paid off, even though I waited 15 minutes for someone to answer. The representative asked if he could call me back in a few minutes while he called the shipping department to find out where the order was. He did get back to me, only to tell me that the chairs were not in stock and would not be able to be shipped until July 28th or so, too late for my use on a vacation. I don't know when they were planning on telling me, but I cancelled the order and will be receiving the same beach chairs from Amazon in a few days. "

A rep from beachstore.com, Beachstore, has responded

“I greatly apologise for the issues and frustration associated with this order. At the time of order, we dealt with a stock issue that affected a few customers. Initiative should've been taken on our end to advise you of that. We dropped the ball in that we regard and we are working towards improving.”

2017-06-16

Harvey...customer service representative

"Terrible company to deal with. Received the wrong chair, they were quick to pick it up, it has been weeks since I paid for a chair and still have not received it. No human answers the phone and of course you don't get a reply to your messages. Will be turning them in to BBB. Hopefully no one does online business with this merchant, so disappointed. "

A rep from beachstore.com, Beachstore, has responded

“I agree that this took longer to resolve than we would like. Ideally we would like cases like these to have a smoother and faster resolution. In the end We were able to work together to fina resoltuoin.”

2017-06-02

Bad Service

"I don't know what the problem is but they sent me the wrong goods and they won't respond to my inquiries.
I can't get them to answer the phone or respond to emails.
Their return policy is 30 days and I have to get a pre-authorization. 5 days left and no authorization or other communication.

Be careful!

***** They final responded by email after several more attempts.

"return merchandise in its original packaging unused and unsoiled. Do not return damaged or defective merchandise.
We do not offer Free Returns all shipping fees are at customer expense" - even when the ship merchandise that is not as described,

Don't judge this company but the four star rating. Look at the recent reviews. The positive ratings are OLD ratings.

A rep from beachstore.com, Beachstore, has responded

“Good Morning Jim. I sincerely apologise for the trouble finding immediate assistance at your time of need. I can assure that you. We have resolved the issue .”

2017-05-23

Worse customer service ever

"I ordered a beach chair and was shipped incorrect item. I was promised an correct item would ship right away and this time I received a 9' umbrella. Again I was promised correct item would be shipped and shipping labels would be issued to pick up incorrect items. Now nothing seems to be happening.They do not answer the phone and they have quit responding to my email requests on their website. I am puzzled as to why they don't seem to want to pick up the incorrect items as I was not charged for the umbrella and it worth $100."

A rep from beachstore.com, Beachstore, has responded

“Again apologis for tall the frustraion this order has caused. i apologize for the lack of response in regards to your issue. In the end we were able to resolve this and we are working towards being more respomnsive .”

2017-05-17

good

"everything thing was just fine. merch is of good quality. price is good. delivery was fast. It arrived before the weekend. And the weather was just right : )"

2017-05-16

better beach days

"I purchase the best beach chair @ beachstore.com. I lasted 6 years - and now i just replaced it With an even better one - c u in 6 years."

2017-05-14

my first online purchase

"This was my first online purchase - it was nice and easy and the merchandise came very fast. I now have a great lawn chair for my backyard. "

2017-05-03

Excellent service fast delivery!!! Love the store

"This store has all the Tirana I was looking for to enjoy my beach trip
I will recommend it to all my friends

2017-05-02

Excellent Service

"I called in to customer service and was pleasantly surprised by the service. The rep provided me with a timely and reasonable estimate. I look forward to placing future orders."

2017-04-26

Huge Selection, Fast Shipping

"Everything I needed for the beach in one place... Beach chairs, umbrella, cart, and toys for the kids. I live in NY and the products arrived in just a few days. "

2017-04-14

Excellent customer service and quality products

"I ordered a folding beach chair and they responded promptly shipping on time and great prices. I will definitely buy again from them. "

Great website

"I bought a Big tycoon chair for the beach & it was amazing I would definitely recommend beachstore to anyone "

Great beach gear stuff

"I'm a frequent customer at this company. Products are great. Lots of variety. Service is also great. I'm a heavy set guy so I'm very happy that they have available chairs for my size. Prices are always good (many packaged deals!!) and they are frequently giving away a free item for purchases made. Definitely have recommended this company to my friends and to anyone looking for great beach products! "

2017-04-07

You got to love the Beach

"This is the greatest store for a beach lover like me - I purchased a few things over the last 3 years - I always worked out great."

2017-04-07

Great Beach Store for beach goers

"i enjoyed the site - they have the largest selection of beach products. Delivery was fast and i got free shipping.

Share beachstore.com's store rating

beachstore.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

beachstore.com is a merchant member
beachstore.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,383 merchant members.