Stores > beachstore.com
  • beachstore.com beachstore.com Elite Status

9am to 5 pm, Monday thru Friday
      3052005594
      contactus@beachstore.com

Voice your opinion! Review beachstore.com by clicking a star below.
2017-05-23

Worse customer service ever

"I ordered a beach chair and was shipped incorrect item. I was promised an correct item would ship right away and this time I received a 9' umbrella. Again I was promised correct item would be shipped and shipping labels would be issued to pick up incorrect items. Now nothing seems to be happening.They do not answer the phone and they have quit responding to my email requests on their website. I am puzzled as to why they don't seem to want to pick up the incorrect items as I was not charged for the umbrella and it worth $100."

2017-05-17

good

"everything thing was just fine. merch is of good quality. price is good. delivery was fast. It arrived before the weekend. And the weather was just right : )"

2017-05-16

better beach days

"I purchase the best beach chair @ beachstore.com. I lasted 6 years - and now i just replaced it With an even better one - c u in 6 years."

2017-05-14

my first online purchase

"This was my first online purchase - it was nice and easy and the merchandise came very fast. I now have a great lawn chair for my backyard. "

2017-05-03

Excellent service fast delivery!!! Love the store

"This store has all the Tirana I was looking for to enjoy my beach trip
I will recommend it to all my friends

2017-05-02

Excellent Service

"I called in to customer service and was pleasantly surprised by the service. The rep provided me with a timely and reasonable estimate. I look forward to placing future orders."

2017-04-26

Huge Selection, Fast Shipping

"Everything I needed for the beach in one place... Beach chairs, umbrella, cart, and toys for the kids. I live in NY and the products arrived in just a few days. "

2017-04-14

Excellent customer service and quality products

"I ordered a folding beach chair and they responded promptly shipping on time and great prices. I will definitely buy again from them. "

Great website

"I bought a Big tycoon chair for the beach & it was amazing I would definitely recommend beachstore to anyone "

Great beach gear stuff

"I'm a frequent customer at this company. Products are great. Lots of variety. Service is also great. I'm a heavy set guy so I'm very happy that they have available chairs for my size. Prices are always good (many packaged deals!!) and they are frequently giving away a free item for purchases made. Definitely have recommended this company to my friends and to anyone looking for great beach products! "

2017-04-07

You got to love the Beach

"This is the greatest store for a beach lover like me - I purchased a few things over the last 3 years - I always worked out great."

Great Beach Store for beach goers

"i enjoyed the site - they have the largest selection of beach products. Delivery was fast and i got free shipping.

2017-04-07

Fast delivery and awesome products

"I ordered ostrich chairs in a bunch of different colors. They have a great selection. I got the beach loungers right away and they're awesome! "

2016-07-29

Poor Company!

"Wish I had read these reviews before ordering from these goofballs! Ordered an umbrella and the anchor was a joke - designed in China, of course. Would not hold the umbrella up and I called to return the umbrella for a refund and got nothing but BS and the put-off. I finally got frustrated (which was their intent) and ended up drilling out the grommets of the anchor so that I could install a separately purchased anchor to hold the darn thing up.

I should have known they were sketchy from the get go as their website has numerous misspellings and looks like it was designed overseas.

Never again!!

2016-07-15

The Worst Customer Service I Have Ever Received

"The worst customer service experience I have ever had. I purchased two replacement umbrella poles online and had them shipped to my address via Fed Ex.

Although I provided the correct address, Fed Ex could not find it and returned the poles to the shipper. When I called to arrange to have the poles re-delivered, I was told I had to pay a re-shipping fee. The customer service rep (who apparently is the CEO of the company although he never identified himself to me) was rude and disinterested and made no effort to understand what I was telling him about why Fed Ex was mistaken about the incorrect address. When I expressed my frustration, he transferred me to someone else, who was not quite as rude and appeared to be trying to be helpful, but who then transferred me back to him.

After essentially accusing me of lying about the address (the home in which I live) he said he would no longer deal with me because I was "very unpleasant, " hung on me multiple times, and told me I was "banned" from making purchases at his store. He ultimately refused to re-ship the poles and instead refunded the transaction without crediting the shipping fee.

It was a surreal experience, reminiscent of the "soup nazi" episode in Seinfeld. I have made a complaint to the Better Business Bureau.

Share beachstore.com's store rating

beachstore.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

beachstore.com is a merchant member
beachstore.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,403 merchant members.