beachstore.comCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.19/10 2.19/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.43/10 1.43/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.67/10 1.67/10

"I recieved the 86.00 beach cart as a gift for my birthday. WHen we opened the package aal 4 of the plastic wheels were damaged. I emailed pictures and called. They promised new wheels. 4 months later still no wheel or contact. I hired attorney and they failed to repsonse to them. I am now stuck with damaged cart. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!!!"

"I was trying to reason with someone who claims to be a manager and twice they have hung up on me. It sounds like a business run out of a basement and their is no real customer service....no names are given, no help is offered, and if you purchase something with Free Shipping you have to pay for the return, which ultimately is the cost of if not more of the product. The customer service people who "helped me" sound like they have never set foot on a beach and they claim to offer an awesome product which FYI can be purchased at any local beach store....support your local retailer, not these idiots.

I would prefer to dig a hole in the sand and sit there then ever order from this website again.

"WARNING!!!!! I purchased an expensive Rio beach umbrella, one I have purchased before at other retail stores that lasted me 10 years. I bought it in May 2014 and used it maybe a 1/2 dozen times and the bottom half of the umbrella pole broke, I was shocked!! I called Beachstore and the first thing they said was our warranty is 30 days. I was in shock again... I only used this thing 1/2 dozen times I said and paid $70.00. They denied the claim!!!! I WILL NEVER PURCHASE NOR RECOMMEND BEACHSTORE TO ANYONE!!! Even Walmart does better then them!!!"

"Worst customer service I have ever experienced. I bought 2 chairs and got the cupholder and book holder for only one of them. Tried calling, a waste of time as the female was surly and did not care about customer service besides not knowing anything. Opened a customer service request online and was asked to send pictures of the chair with no cupholder or book holder. Was told I would be given a date they will ship me the parts, that was weeks ago. I called and asked the same useless female for a ship date and was advised they will not be getting any cupholders for weeks, then I asked why not send me the parts from another chair. This can not be done, maybe I'll have the parts for Christmas.

If this place ships right the first time it is good, I guess, but high priced. If it misses the mark the first time you are doomed to have to deal with uncaring, surly and unresponsive "customer service" people.

"I was hesitant to order because of all of the negative reviews, but I had a great experience. The product is just as described, if not even better than I expected. I ordered it on a Thursday and it shipped out the very next day. The speed of delivery was great too. I don't know if I lucked out because I only ordered one thing but I would not hesitate to order from them again."

"Poor, poor service. Ordered a beach tent and after a week still had no shipment confirmation. After numerous attempts to reach customer service I was told my tent would arrive in a couple days and I would get a shipping confirmation shortly. Well another few days go by. No confirmation. Called customer service and said it would be shipped in 3 days. Geez thanks Beachstore as I will be returning from my vacation before my item arrives. Cancelled order and unsubscribed for future emails. Now lets see how soon I get my refund!!!!"

"omg... i order a quiet color blue beach umbrella and they ship bright orange! 3 phone calls to customer service and they do not return any . what reputable firm does not have live support in this day and age??????"

"Their customer service is horrible. They are not helpful and do not care if you order from them again or not. I would never order from them again. They are rude and have absolutely zero customer service skills. I asked for the order to be canceled and was told it would not be canceled unless I paid the shipping. I refused to pay the shipping because I was never advised when the order would be received. They said they would change the shipping address. So I told them to cancel and send it to themselves, as they said they could change the address. They refused.
UPDATE: I spoke with other personnel at beachstore.com and received much better service. The cost of the umbrella and shipping were refunded. They were much more professional this time than before. I want to thank them for resolving this problem.

Marco island, fl

"Be aware of this company and read the reviews before ordering from them, I wish we had done that. All the negative comments you read in there is true. We now are part of that statistic. We ordered 1 item 62929 - Ostrich Folding Chaise Lounge and paid $59.95 plus freight. The order arrived, we open the box and were surprised to find a returned chair, dirty with ripped pillow. We called customer service to report. They informed on the phone that they will immediately replace and asked to send us a picture. We did and still waiting for a resolution after a week. Try calling them, it is practically impossible to get hold of a person to talk to. We are still waiting and eventually we may have to write it off as lessons learned. "

"I ordered some beach chairs and an umbrella from beachstore. Merchandise is great quality. It actually even better then the pictures show. The merchandise arrived within 3 days. I am very satisfied. Thank you. "

"Worst customer service ever! Oh wait there is no customer service! Product sits in their warehouse for three days till it actually shipped. Now I won't have it in time for my vacation! Wish I saw this site earlier! Never again will they get my business"

"THIS SITE IS AWFUL. NO ONE ANSWERS THE PHONE NOR CAN YOU GET THE CORRECT RETURN ADDRESS. I WOULD NEVER BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS SITE. THE CUSTOMER SERVICE IS THE WORST I HAVE EVER EXPERIENCED."

"I received an umbrella and the lock that secures the two poles did not work. I asked for a replacement for the umbrella and when I contacted the Beach Store to follow up I was given a rep name Stewart (I think that was his name - a man with an accent)) who not only refused to give me the appropriate customer service, he also talked over me (to the point where I had to yell "stop talking" in the phone several times)and refused to let me talk to his supervisor or connect me to his supervisors voicemail. He offered to send a replacement pole in a different color (it is not what I ordered) and would not exchange the entire umbrella. When I told him this wasnt acceptable he told me that "this is not productive" and refused to transfer me to someone else.

ABSOLUTE GARBAGE CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!

"DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS BUSINESS!!!!

I have had the worst time dealing with this company. I caught customer support in a lie that the supervisor was "out of the office". Got the number and called the supervisor, yeah he was there, told me he "didn't care" what had happened up to this point. Their favorite defense is to accuse you of yelling.

Take your business to a company that will actually care.

"Do not buy from this company. Sort reviews by date and you will see their recent performance. They have the system set to sort by relevance which 'magically' shows mostly good reviews. I placed order on 6/30, paid for 3 day shipping and received the order 8 days later. Customer service did not return voicemail or email messages for more than two weeks. I continued trying to contact them. After I filed a case number they finally responded and said that they were not responsible for late shipments even if the customer pays for expedited service. No offer to reduce shipping cost, no apology...nothing. Worst customer service ever! I'm not a complainer but their arrogance and lack of response really has me ticked (nicest way I can put it in a public forum)."

beachstore.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

beachstore.com is a merchant member
beachstore.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,861 merchant members.