Stores > beachstore.com
  • beachstore.com

9am to 5 pm, Monday thru Friday
      3052005594
      contactus@beachstore.com

Voice your opinion! Review beachstore.com by clicking a star below.
2017-04-14

Excellent customer service and quality products

"I ordered a folding beach chair and they responded promptly shipping on time and great prices. I will definitely buy again from them. "

Great website

"I bought a Big tycoon chair for the beach & it was amazing I would definitely recommend beachstore to anyone "

Great beach gear stuff

"I'm a frequent customer at this company. Products are great. Lots of variety. Service is also great. I'm a heavy set guy so I'm very happy that they have available chairs for my size. Prices are always good (many packaged deals!!) and they are frequently giving away a free item for purchases made. Definitely have recommended this company to my friends and to anyone looking for great beach products! "

2017-04-07

You got to love the Beach

"This is the greatest store for a beach lover like me - I purchased a few things over the last 3 years - I always worked out great."

Great Beach Store for beach goers

"i enjoyed the site - they have the largest selection of beach products. Delivery was fast and i got free shipping.

2017-04-07

Fast delivery and awesome products

"I ordered ostrich chairs in a bunch of different colors. They have a great selection. I got the beach loungers right away and they're awesome! "

2016-07-29

Poor Company!

"Wish I had read these reviews before ordering from these goofballs! Ordered an umbrella and the anchor was a joke - designed in China, of course. Would not hold the umbrella up and I called to return the umbrella for a refund and got nothing but BS and the put-off. I finally got frustrated (which was their intent) and ended up drilling out the grommets of the anchor so that I could install a separately purchased anchor to hold the darn thing up.

I should have known they were sketchy from the get go as their website has numerous misspellings and looks like it was designed overseas.

Never again!!

2016-07-15

The Worst Customer Service I Have Ever Received

"The worst customer service experience I have ever had. I purchased two replacement umbrella poles online and had them shipped to my address via Fed Ex.

Although I provided the correct address, Fed Ex could not find it and returned the poles to the shipper. When I called to arrange to have the poles re-delivered, I was told I had to pay a re-shipping fee. The customer service rep (who apparently is the CEO of the company although he never identified himself to me) was rude and disinterested and made no effort to understand what I was telling him about why Fed Ex was mistaken about the incorrect address. When I expressed my frustration, he transferred me to someone else, who was not quite as rude and appeared to be trying to be helpful, but who then transferred me back to him.

After essentially accusing me of lying about the address (the home in which I live) he said he would no longer deal with me because I was "very unpleasant, " hung on me multiple times, and told me I was "banned" from making purchases at his store. He ultimately refused to re-ship the poles and instead refunded the transaction without crediting the shipping fee.

It was a surreal experience, reminiscent of the "soup nazi" episode in Seinfeld. I have made a complaint to the Better Business Bureau.

2016-01-19

Not very proactive customer service, dare I say - lazy?

"I ordered a pop up tent for my dog through their website on January 4th late at night (west coast time). It was received in January 5th. My item said it would be shipped on January 7th. On January 7th, I had not received a shipping confirmation so I used their live chat to ask when my item would be shipped. The representative, who seriously lacks basic customer service skills, told me it was scheduled to ship on Monday. The person literally said "hi", "order number please", "it is scheduled to ship Monday", "thank you". No "how can I help you?" or anything like that. I have a screenshot of it.

Monday rolls around my item doesn't ship. Their live chat is down so I send a message through their live chat. I do not hear back from them so I create a ticket on Thursday after attempting to call them twice during normal business hours. Friday morning at 6:30AM PST their representative calls me (SERIOUSLY?!) and tells me my item has been discontinued and they would cancel my order and issue a refund. No timeline.

My problem with this is that someone LIED to me about my item and I was relying on it for an upcoming dog trial. They told me it was going to ship on Monday but in reality, they never even had the item.

Now, knowing that the item is discontinued and they do not have it they still have listed it as "in stock" on their website. Monday rolls around and I haven't gotten my refund so I open another ticket. Today, Tuesday, I got my refund. If it was that easy, why didn't they do it on Friday when they knew the item was out of stock? Why did I need to follow up on something that should have been automatic?

While I'm glad I got my money back, the way this business conducts themselves is extremely poor and I would never order another item from them again.

2015-08-03

"WARNING ABOUT CHARGES! I purchased a beach umbrella last month from beachstore. I received my order confirmation via email. I then get my bank statement and the amount was higher than my original order confirmation. We went back and forth and they would NOT acknowledge the email order confirmation that they sent me. I had to forward all the info to my bank and let them handle it....send an affidavit, etc. The absolute WORST company and I will never buy from them again. "

2015-02-18

"i do NOT agree with those negative reviews. I ordered some really awesome products and they arrived fast and they are gorgeous. I cannot wait to hit the beach ... winter be gone! "

2014-10-16

"I was trying to reason with someone who claims to be a manager and twice they have hung up on me. It sounds like a business run out of a basement and their is no real customer service....no names are given, no help is offered, and if you purchase something with Free Shipping you have to pay for the return, which ultimately is the cost of if not more of the product. The customer service people who "helped me" sound like they have never set foot on a beach and they claim to offer an awesome product which FYI can be purchased at any local beach store....support your local retailer, not these idiots.

I would prefer to dig a hole in the sand and sit there then ever order from this website again.

2014-09-14

"WARNING!!!!! I purchased an expensive Rio beach umbrella, one I have purchased before at other retail stores that lasted me 10 years. I bought it in May 2014 and used it maybe a 1/2 dozen times and the bottom half of the umbrella pole broke, I was shocked!! I called Beachstore and the first thing they said was our warranty is 30 days. I was in shock again... I only used this thing 1/2 dozen times I said and paid $70.00. They denied the claim!!!! I WILL NEVER PURCHASE NOR RECOMMEND BEACHSTORE TO ANYONE!!! Even Walmart does better then them!!!"

Rep reply posted Feb-19-2015

A rep from beachstore.com, Beachstore, has responded

“Since 1999, beachstore has offered some of the best brands in the industry. BeachStore.com warranties products for the first 30 days after delivery. After that, the products are warrantied through the manufacturer for a limited time period. Warranties vary from manufacturer to manufacturer. Our warranty policy is stated on our website.”

2014-09-02

"Worst customer service I have ever experienced. I bought 2 chairs and got the cupholder and book holder for only one of them. Tried calling, a waste of time as the female was surly and did not care about customer service besides not knowing anything. Opened a customer service request online and was asked to send pictures of the chair with no cupholder or book holder. Was told I would be given a date they will ship me the parts, that was weeks ago. I called and asked the same useless female for a ship date and was advised they will not be getting any cupholders for weeks, then I asked why not send me the parts from another chair. This can not be done, maybe I'll have the parts for Christmas.

If this place ships right the first time it is good, I guess, but high priced. If it misses the mark the first time you are doomed to have to deal with uncaring, surly and unresponsive "customer service" people.

I noted the store response came in more than 5 months after the problem occurred. Must be bored in FL this time of year.

When I first asked about the pictures I was supposed to send of the missing parts, I asked how do I get the pictures of the missing parts. I was told that is an automatic response and to forget the pictures. I posted this complaint more than 2 weeks after the first contact and did not have the parts then as mentioned in the store response. It was more like a week after the posting.

I will not recommend this site.

Rep reply posted Feb-19-2015

A rep from beachstore.com, Beachstore, has responded

“When Tom127 contacted beachstore.com about the missing parts , within 24 hours we responded to him and opened a case per our damaged/defective product policy and requested photos documenting damage/defect, etc. We waited to receive photos but we did not receive them. We did send the replacement parts and emailed shipping information to him. We have confirmation from USPS of delivery to the customer within 2 weeks of his original claim file date. We apologize for any customer service that was not courteous and take feedback seriously.”

2014-08-12

"I was hesitant to order because of all of the negative reviews, but I had a great experience. The product is just as described, if not even better than I expected. I ordered it on a Thursday and it shipped out the very next day. The speed of delivery was great too. I don't know if I lucked out because I only ordered one thing but I would not hesitate to order from them again."

Share beachstore.com's store rating

beachstore.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

beachstore.com is a merchant member
beachstore.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,417 merchant members.