• batterybay.net

• Phone: 852-24990002
    • Customer Support: 852-24990002
    • Business Hours: 11:00am - 7:00pm Mon-Fri
    • Fax: 852-24990012

"Paid huge surcharge to get DHL shipping, got email FIVE days after order claiming it shipped but no DHL tracking. Little prick refuses to provide DHL tracking number after multiple requests. Lodged claim with Paypal and awaiting a response. Will do a bank charge back if I have to."

This review was modified by RickM63 on February 26 2015 02:05:29 AM

"NEVER do business directly with any company in China / PRC, not even if you buy with a credit card. Mainland Chinese companies are run by thieves, and the credit card companies are too gutless to do chargebacks. Red China is a black hole when it comes to your money.

If you buy anything made or from China, ONLY do it through third parties. Let THEM take the risk, not you.

This review was modified by A.Smith on January 10 2015 12:21:27 AM

"This company is worthless . Don't wast your money buying here. Battery lost in shipping from them and its my problem. Customer service doesn't exist at batterybay."

This review was modified by bwingert on November 07 2014 09:52:55 AM

This review was modified by lipo60 on October 09 2014 02:35:53 AM

"Stay away from this seller! Its a Scam ! Don't buy anything from them, you will not receive your product!!! They will promise that order will be shipped soon and BLa-Bla-Bla for weeks, but end up never sending it, so go and buy from another company , better in USA. ..."

This review was modified by Bill_don on February 11 2014 05:02:33 PM

"Good so far. Will surely buy from you again."

This review was modified by Fairooz-Moosa on August 09 2013 08:58:52 PM

"A word of warning to potential customers. DO NOT BUY FROM BATTERYBAY. They are cheats and are a scam. I bought a number of items and as soon as I made payment, I was told that they had to cancel my order. My money was never refunded and they never provided a reason to why my order was cancelled.

Stay away if you do not want to be cheated.

"why is it I only check for reviews after I experience a problem? Stupid! Beware that batterbay.net is really xell out of hong kong. 14 day shipping means what? It's 3 weeks and still no battery. And a slam on USBank...they won't dispute a CC charge unless it's over $50."

This review was modified by justUseAmazon on June 03 2013 05:04:28 PM

"I ordered 2 pairs of Sony MH1C earbuds on Feb. 25 and received some cheap MH650 substitutes 6 weeks later on April 9th. Their websites are barely functional as they don't recognize when they process a payment and their online tech support always says "offline" I was also lied to by their representatives about the shipping dates on two different occasions. I've never had an experience like this with any online transaction since the early days of eBay (2005)and I deal with all kinds of online vendors."

"guys do not order from here, been 6 weeks, paid full shipping costs to get an xperia play extended battery and they keep telling me its coming, never got a tracking number either with fastest delivery option, 45 bucks down the drain, move on, dont waste your time or just throw your money out the window. "

"I wish I had read these reviews before I spent money on batteries from this company. They sent me two batteries, one does not charge up. I sent them an email, and they responded that I could send it back (to HONG KONG from the US) for a replacement at MY EXPENSE. When I balked at that, they said they would reimburse me $2-$3 for shipping. Well, shipping is more like $16. I bought from them because they were the cheapest, but paying an additional $16 would make them the most expensive! After telling them that paying $16 to ship a defective item that THEY sent to ME was unacceptable, they told me that I could not "prove" I have a defective battery, and they could not help me. They got me, I am a battery scammer, going through all of this trouble to score a new battery...bwahaha (sarcasm). I will NEVER do business with this company again, and neither should YOU!! They need a course in good customer service, you SEND A POSTAGE LABEL TO THE CUSTOMER FOR A RETURN! Or you REIMBURSE THEM FOR THE FULL AMOUNT."

"Placed n order on 10/18/12 n to date my order was never delivered Customer service is poor with lots of poor excuses as to why my order has not been delivered!."

"Not good. Nearly a month and still no delivery. 15 days before they even started the shipping process. I will likely have to give up on this delivery and order from somewhere else."

"Ordered battery on 10-01-2012, still as of 10-23-2012 still no battery. Websight said 14 day shipping, but it has been over 3 weeks. E-mail custumer support which told me 30 days. Far cry from 14 day on websight. If you need your product Do Not order from these guys. I have put in a claim with paypal asking for a refund.
Batterybay.net (sales@batterybay.net)

Fri 10/12/12 3:26 AM

To our customer,

The item was sent on 7 Oct. Delivery would take 4-21 days. Please wait with
patient and thanks for your order on Batterybay.net. Have a nice day.

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, October 11, 2012 9:17 PM
Subject: Volusion Live Chat - when you were offline

order #31962, status please
The item was sent on 3 Oct. Delivery would take 4-21 days. Please wait with patient and thanks for your order on Batterybay.net. Have a nice day.

just recvd today 10/24/2012

This review was modified by DonnellParish on October 24 2012 06:40:50 PM

"Thank you very much, I just recieved it.

and have got the screen protector as well free...

I am extremely happy, and will definaletly be in touch with batterybay in future.

All the communication via email is so much supportive and in a quick manner, Delievry is prompt and as mentioned on the website.

Share batterybay.net / Xell Telecom's store rating

batterybay.net / Xell Telecom is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

batterybay.net / Xell Telecom is not a merchant member
batterybay.net / Xell Telecom does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!