Bath and Body Works Reviews - bathandbodyworks.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 8.75/10 2 reviews

Bath and Body Works is not a merchant member
Bath and Body Works does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

Rating 8/104/5

"Bath and Body Works always have a wide variety of products their prices are average to high but if you watch their sales the prices are good. They have a very good website with many of the same sales as in the stores however their shipping is quite high and slow will not count on their shipping again for a present. I encourage anyone to try the aromatherapy products."

"Bath and Body Works is one of the most addicting websites to buy unnecessary stuff from and I love it. They always have great deals that make you feel like you're stealing from them, especially when it comes to buying bulk. They're website is easy to navigate and I always end up finding interesting scents I've never tried. Shipping is efficient and their customer service is great. I recommend Bath and Body Works to everyone! "