Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10

"Do not waste your time ordering with this company. I used their online filter cartridge cross reference guide on 06/03/2014 and I will admit I clicked on the wrong filter, my mistake ok I will pay for it. So after paying 9.99 for shipping to receive the filter and paying 62.99 for the filter and another 15.00 to return it and their 20% restocking fee I then found out the filter I need was not in stock. So it cost it cost about 37.59 to just deal with these people and to top it off I did not get a refund until July 28, 2014, by then I had received the correct filter from Amazon and had been using it for almost a month. So I guess I you order from these company you better know exactly what you need so "Caveat emptor" - "Buyer Beware" "

"Fantastic service and selection!! I'd happily return to shop with Backyard Ocean. "

modified review This review was modified by therobotmommy on July 17 2014 06:16:44 PM

"I was given the Dolphin Splash pool to review, and I couldn't be happier. The quality of the pool exceeded my expectations and my children were pleased with it. Communication from the company was prompt, honest and helpful. I would recommend friends to purchase splash pools from Backyard Oceans for inexpensive summer fun."

"I purchased a 16'solar pool cover thinking it was a solar blanket. Upon arrival , I opened the box slide it out and put right back in since it wasnt what I expected. E-mailed bacyard oceans immediately - which they didnt respond to at first - and on seecond time received ae-mail back saying that the box was opened and no refund would be available. I explained that the item wasnt even opened. They refuse to take the item back or refund my money. What a bunch of theives. Will never deal with them again and do not reccomend anybody else to do the same. If you do make sure you double check what you are ordering!!"

"The 16' solar pool cover I ordered was here in just a few day. It fit perfect, and the best part is no more freezing water. It stay a comfortable 80's. Cant wait to start using it next yr. Backyard Ocean is on my favorite's."

modified review This review was modified by nextbite on October 11 2013 11:41:25 AM

"Backyard Ocean does not allow you the opportunity to open a package and return it within two weeks even if it is unused and in its original packaging. Buyers beware! In addition Walmart will send you back to Backyard Ocean for any replacement parts even though they say 30 days money back that is a lie. Open the box you just bought the item whether it was the right piece or not."

modified review This review was modified by NL801 on July 08 2013 10:43:11 PM

Backyard Ocean is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Backyard Ocean is not a merchant member
Backyard Ocean does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!