Product & services pricing Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10

"I received Back Yard Ocean's 8' x 26" Float to Fill Ring Pool this summer. It is a smaller-sized pool, which is perfect for my preschool-aged kids. The product itself was very well-packaged, and delivered quickly.The quality was very high as well, especially considering how affordable it is. The materials are quite durable, and the set-up was incredibly easy. We have truly enjoyed having our own backyard oasis to cool off in on hot summer days. The only downside is that this pool does not have a filter to clean and circulate the water. I suppose that is typical for a pool of this small size, though. Next summer, I plan on checking out one of Backyard Oceans larger, filtered pools for added enjoyment."

"I received one of the Float to Fill Ring Pools to review. It has been a real blessing this summer. It is easy to set up, find a flat spot, blow up the ring and fill the pool with water. All 4 of us can swim in the pool at the same time. Its been a nice change to watching the kids play in a kiddie pool."

"ORDERED A BACKYARD POOL SET. INCLUDED A BASKETBALL GOAL AND VOLLEYBALL NET. IT HAS DONE GREAT! lasted THROUGH THE WHOLE SUMMEROF RUFF PLAY! great PRODUCT, WELL MADE AND VERY AFFORDABLE"

"Thank you Backyard Ocean! This is the 2nd pool we have purchased from you, and it's great. We went with something smaller this year due to having too many young children around to put up the big above ground pool. Like always service was great, had my product quick, and it's holding up like a rock star, and being used daily!
I do recommend, and will be buying again!

"Do not waste your time ordering with this company. I used their online filter cartridge cross reference guide on 06/03/2014 and I will admit I clicked on the wrong filter, my mistake ok I will pay for it. So after paying 9.99 for shipping to receive the filter and paying 62.99 for the filter and another 15.00 to return it and their 20% restocking fee I then found out the filter I need was not in stock. So it cost it cost about 37.59 to just deal with these people and to top it off I did not get a refund until July 28, 2014, by then I had received the correct filter from Amazon and had been using it for almost a month. So I guess I you order from these company you better know exactly what you need so "Caveat emptor" - "Buyer Beware" "

"Fantastic service and selection!! I'd happily return to shop with Backyard Ocean. "

modified review This review was modified by therobotmommy on July 17 2014 06:16:44 PM

"I was given the Dolphin Splash pool to review, and I couldn't be happier. The quality of the pool exceeded my expectations and my children were pleased with it. Communication from the company was prompt, honest and helpful. I would recommend friends to purchase splash pools from Backyard Oceans for inexpensive summer fun."

"I purchased a 16'solar pool cover thinking it was a solar blanket. Upon arrival , I opened the box slide it out and put right back in since it wasnt what I expected. E-mailed bacyard oceans immediately - which they didnt respond to at first - and on seecond time received ae-mail back saying that the box was opened and no refund would be available. I explained that the item wasnt even opened. They refuse to take the item back or refund my money. What a bunch of theives. Will never deal with them again and do not reccomend anybody else to do the same. If you do make sure you double check what you are ordering!!"

"The 16' solar pool cover I ordered was here in just a few day. It fit perfect, and the best part is no more freezing water. It stay a comfortable 80's. Cant wait to start using it next yr. Backyard Ocean is on my favorite's."

modified review This review was modified by nextbite on October 11 2013 11:41:25 AM

"Backyard Ocean does not allow you the opportunity to open a package and return it within two weeks even if it is unused and in its original packaging. Buyers beware! In addition Walmart will send you back to Backyard Ocean for any replacement parts even though they say 30 days money back that is a lie. Open the box you just bought the item whether it was the right piece or not."

modified review This review was modified by NL801 on July 08 2013 10:43:11 PM

Backyard Ocean is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Backyard Ocean is not a merchant member
Backyard Ocean does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!