• b&lu

2012-02-05

"This is a warning for those who may come across it in time. I ordered two tops form them weeks and weeks ago. My credit card was charged for the appropriate amount but I NEVER received my merchandise. I have tried to contact them many times via email as their phone number is not working. DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM!!! This makes me sad as I have ordered from them many times and liked their products."

2011-09-08

"I ordered a dress on 6/27 that shipped on 07/17. I returned the dress on 8/5 and B&Lu received it on 8/10. Five weeks later and I have no refund, no merchandise, out of amount paid for dress and B&Lu does not respond to my emails or inquiries. CROOKS!!!!"

noodle192000's Avatar

Dallas, TX
2010-10-25

"I ordered three dresses and a t-shirt. The material was a little thin (the t-shirt to the point that I had to wear a cami under it), but the clothes looked absolutely great once I put them on. I found them to be a little high-priced but the shipping was fast and the size chart true. I wish they had a bigger selection!"

Share b&lu's store rating

b&lu is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

b&lu is not a merchant member
b&lu does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!