"This website exploited a security issue with MediaWiki to create hundreds of thousands of pages linking back to their website in order to increase their Google rank. Any business that operates this way should not be trusted."

"I have never had such a bad experience with ordering anything on line. I ordered a jersey back in Nov received it, and the player's name was spelled WRONG!!! !st they told me they had no record of my order, when I sent them copies of the transaction, they then had me take a photo of the misspelled jersey. They then proceeded to tell me they would send another jersey, but I would have to pay an additional $20 to ship!! After numerous emails, I threatened to contact paypal and the better business bureau. They then agreed to send new jersey. I finally filed a claim with paypal and was refunded my entire amount including shipping. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY, TOTALLY FRADULENT!!"

"We ordered a jersey for our son in Dec. Now it is 21 days since we were told it was shipped. Nothing. The tracking # they gave us is bogus, the post office never heard of it.They told us today to please wait a few more days as it takes time to get these tracking #'s updated. I wish us PO'd customers could track THEIR asses down. I just hope we can get our credit dard co. to recoup the money. "

"This company is a rip off. They are a scam. Don't do buisness with them. You will get ripped off too."

b2bjersey is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

b2bjersey is not a merchant member
b2bjersey does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!