• Rating 0.00/10 3 reviews

b2bjersey is not a merchant member
    b2bjersey does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • b2bjersey contact information

"I have never had such a bad experience with ordering anything on line. I ordered a jersey back in Nov received it, and the player's name was spelled WRONG!!! !st they told me they had no record of my order, when I sent them copies of the transaction, they then had me take a photo of the misspelled jersey. They then proceeded to tell me they would send another jersey, but I would have to pay an additional $20 to ship!! After numerous emails, I threatened to contact paypal and the better business bureau. They then agreed to send new jersey. I finally filed a claim with paypal and was refunded my entire amount including shipping. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY, TOTALLY FRADULENT!!"

"We ordered a jersey for our son in Dec. Now it is 21 days since we were told it was shipped. Nothing. The tracking # they gave us is bogus, the post office never heard of it.They told us today to please wait a few more days as it takes time to get these tracking #'s updated. I wish us PO'd customers could track THEIR asses down. I just hope we can get our credit dard co. to recoup the money. "

"This company is a rip off. They are a scam. Don't do buisness with them. You will get ripped off too."