Stores > asos.com Ltd

Product & services pricing Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.00/10 4.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review asos.com Ltd by clicking a star below.
2017-09-12

Overall Very Happy with ASOS

"Delivery is amazingly fast, especially considering they are shipping from the UK to the West Coast of the USA. Shipping fees are more than reasonable. Returns are painless - I expected to have to have to pay for and arrange / print out my own shipping labels, but clothes come with a prepaid return label that just goes out with regular United States Postal Service mail. Easy Peasy, Lemon Squeasy. I'm almost 50 years old, so most of the clothes are a bit too cool and youthful for me, yet the selection of more conservative and "less 90s" clothing is still very extensive. I find it fairly easy to find slim fitting clothing at ASOS, something that is increasingly difficult for me to find domestically, here in the US. I am tall and thin and ASOS seems to cater to my body type. The quality ranges from "good compared to clothing from the USA" to quite nice indeed. Although the belts I bought are pretty poor, but what can I expect from a US $14 belt? Yeah, it's urethane and falling apart after less than a month, whereas my daily-use English leather belt from 1994 is in better shape. I've had very good luck with brands / labels Farah, ASOS (other than belts,) Selective Homme (dumb name, I know), Threadbare, Jack and Jones, and Jack Wills (they actually do sell some nice clothing despite their reputation.) So, all in all, I'm very happy with ASOS. Oh and it's pronounced ACE OH SSSSS, not **** O's."

2017-08-22

Extremely disappointing costumer experience

"I am extremely unhappy with their service. I have been a good client and until my last experience. During my last order number 278833812, they have expired their limit until when I can receive the goods and now they are asking for an extra 72x hours to have a reply from the correct "department".
I do think that this is inadmissible to have to wait for 72x hours to have them communicating between 2 of their departments, furthermore I have requested to cancel the order (since they have passed the deadline) and they have still demanded to wait for the 72x hours. I had the opportunity to talk with Paul and Diana and I have clearly explained that I cannot wait 72x hours to have a reply from their side and it is inadmissible but nothing was done and they still remain obliging to wait for 72x hours. This is inadmissible! Nothing can justify this, since one if they have lack of staff, this is their fault and it obviously affects the client experience and second if it takes too long to receive a reply form the transporter, it is also their fault since they are the ones who hire them. I am extremely dissatisfied with this the worst costumer experience that I have received so far, and foremost it is my money that they have and they are making me wait to refund it to me! And to finalize my costumer experience Paul has closed the chat in my face without even confirming if I was done or not. This is an outrageous and I cannot believe that a company like Asos can be compliant with this kind to attentiveness.

2017-05-22

Will order again and again

"I ordered a belt and a satchel and it came fast, customer support was helpful and product is of a very good quality"

2017-05-05

SOS, NOT ASOS, YOU WILL NEED HELP WHENDEALING WITH ASOS

"DO NOT BUY FROM ASOS, after waitng for my order the time it was supposed to take, it was showing delivered on the carrier's link,however when i contacted ASOS, I was informed the package had been lost, and whenasked for a refund, they refused, and informed a new package will be sent and i would have to send it back to them and wait for a refund. doesn't make sens. I will never use ASOS again,they dont even have professional people online."

2017-04-24

They didn't deliver the items I ordered and banned my account

"To make the story short, they sended me an empty package and after I complained to them they banned my account and said they couldn't help me any further or give me my money back.
Stay away from them, they are a scamming company!

2017-04-05

Terrible shipping policy

"Recieved my product, wasnt happy with it, upon recieving the priduct, i was charge with a 40$ fee yet i already paid shipping online of 12$. Went to return the product, it was half of what i bough my pruct for. So there was no point of sending back the item. Now am stuck with machendise that cost me 190$. Not happy at all."

2017-03-27

Horrible Customer Service

"Frustrated having watched my wife navigate what has turned into a reficulous ordeal.

Owning a business where customer service counts, and after now reading COUNTLESS reviews stating similar frustrated customer experiences, I don't understand how they are still in business.

Hopefully these reviews catch your eye before spending your money with ASOS. Word to the wise, DON'T!!!

They are BRUTAL!

2016-10-05

ASOS is a scam BEWARE

"International free shipping is non existing they provide no tracking number. You never receive your package and their customer service is crap. Lost over $1000 usd in merchandise that never arrived. They blocked me from twitter and my own account.
These people are thieves please BEWARE do not buy from them. Their twitter page flooded with complaints from ppl not recieving their parcels. Had to claim through PayPal this is a nightmare!
Then they will threaten and treat you like an idiot
And if you try to speak up through social media they will completely block you from their pages ! This is like living in a dictatorship, it is actually a disgrace
ASOS you make online shopping stressful unreliable and unworthy. Your representatives are ignorant cows who treat people like toilet seats !
The quality is really crappy and just not worth the value
I wonder how much money they pay bloggers to make their company look cool and reliable.
Please do not let ASOS scam you there are plenty of honest decent retail websites everywhere
You for sure will be robbed and insulted

2016-06-15

ASOS is great

"I don't know why there are so many negative reviews. I bought some clothes here. Great quality and fit perfect. "

2015-10-26

"ASOS - IS A FRAUDULENT SITE!
Over a month ago I bought two watches on this website. One for my father, the second - for yourself. But I got nothing. NOTHING.
When I wrote about this in the customer service, they promised to send me a replacement. But it turned out that this watch is out of stock and Asos decided not to return money. They just blocked my account. I was left without a watches and no my money. Today I appeal to the Internet Crime Complaint Center (FBI) with a complaint about fraud Asos site.
People! DO NOT BUY on this site, if you do not want to lose your money!!! There are many reliable sites, with lower prices and good customer support.

2015-08-28

"I have nothing to say at this point regarding the quality of the products, but that is only because my items still have not arrived. The delivery date has been pushed back twice, and ASOS customer service has made no real attempts to resolve the issue. When exchanging multiple emails with two customer service representatives, Daisie and Michael, I was told (in more words) that they did not have any control over shipping and I would just have to wait. This statement is at least partially true, I understand that once the item is shipped they do not have control over its arrival date, but a proactive attempt on the front end to make sure it arrived as promised would have been appreciated, or an attempt to make things right prior to the sixth email from me would have been appreciated as well. Waiting for my package to arrive (at this point, at least 5 days, three business days, late) so I can pack it up to send it back for a refund. Thankful, at least, for their free return shipping!"

2015-04-28

"I recently purchased a prom dress for my daughter. We ordered 3 dresses and paid for the expedited shipping. The package arrived EARLIER than promised and each dress was beautiful. After selecting one, I returned the other two, FREE shipping! I was quickly credited the return amount to my Pay Pal account. Not sure what happened to those who reviewed negatively. I had a beyond expectations experience with this company."

2015-04-20

"This site sucks. They ask for personal private info to create an account and then still cancelled an order of mine, demanding that I give them copies of private documents. They have absolutely no customer service and their deals suck anyway.
Never again

2015-02-26

"I ordered a pair of $100 metallic adidas and they sent the incorrect size. After contacting them, they resend the SAME incorrect size again. Now they are telling me that I need to reorder the shoe and repay for the shoe and shipping even though they have already sent me the incorrect size twice. My wife is a frequent ASOS customer and this has "left a bad taste in her mouth" (the shoes were for her birthday). I won't be ordering from ASOS anymore. The company does not provide a phone number and their email customer service is inadequate. I am over this company."

2015-02-05

"Fast international shipping and good prices"

Share asos.com Ltd's store rating

asos.com Ltd is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

asos.com Ltd is not a merchant member
asos.com Ltd does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!