Product & services pricing Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

"Love shopping online here as they ship internationally for free!"

"My order from 24.05.2014, arrived on 31.05.2014 in Rostock, Germany
(order number: 112849360). I sent it on the 02.06.2014 ( at the post store) back to ASOS, but I'm waiting for the confirmation that it arrived at ASOS.

Greetings,
Kirsten Schultze

zeta's Avatar
Arizona, US

"First time purchaser and I have to say I had a really good experience with their service. Free shipping and free returns. They issued the refund as soon as I used the return label. Great service and trustworthy."

"*clears throat* I LOVE ASOS :)! I always get a 10% discount on most items because of the UNIDAYS promotion with ASOS and that's one of the reasons why ASOS is my new favorite place to shop. For one thing, I love love love that they have a collection for petites. I'm a pear shaped 5'1 girl, very short, and it's always hard to find clothes that fit me well.

Shirts are either too long or baggy or tight in the wrong places, and I always have to fold the bottom of my jeans up cause they're always too long. But thank goodness for ASOS Petite =p, I ordered a white button up shirt in petite and it was one of the rare shirts that fit me perfectly. No long sleeves, tight shoulders, anything like that.

The clothes are really pretty, high quality, and they always have loads of sales. Plus... dun dun dun, free shipping galore!
And most of the clothes have runway videos, so you get a more realistic look at them and it somewhat makes up for not seeing the clothes in person.

I also returned a pair of shorts with the free return shipping (they even have a sticker making it easy), and they gave me a full refund =D. Yay!

All in all I am very happy with ASOS so far, the price range is great, there's free shipping, and since I'm a student I get a 10% discount. Woop woop! Happy shopping!

"Asos is my favorite online store. it's a year i started buying there, and i always gratefull with the quality and the godd information it has about each item

i highly recommend it

modified review This review was modified by nrpanza on May 08 2013 02:13:02 PM

"I had ordered several items for my daughters for Christmas. On time delivery. Significantly over priced."

"I've bought a couple items from Asos. The quality is ok. Better than H&M, and the price is almost the same. Free shipping & free return. The return process is REALLY painless and fast. They give out discount codes to their email subscribers all the time too."

Mariana1788's Avatar
Adelaide, South Australia

"I LOVE ASOS! I have not bought anything from an actual physical shop in years because everything I want and more, is on ASOS!
ASOS always have the best price from dresses to shoes to jewellery, to pretty much everything! The free delivery (to Australia) is fantastic, and they throw in codes every now and then to give you an extra discount. They even have a student discount promotion too!
Every order I have had has come within 3 weeks, everything has been the right size and colour, and most importantly, everything LOOKS FABULOUS! I have recommended ASOS to soooo many people, and they have all been as satisfied as I am.
I will continue to buy from them no questions asked. I love ASOS and I am proud to say I am an addict!

"I love Asos. This is the only site I trust when buying apparel because of its interactive quality--you can see the clothing and how the clothes move and look on the model. This key component is missing from other apparel sites. I haven't made a bad purchase decision because I pretty much know how the clothes will look and fit me prior to receiving them."

"I have a serious asos addiction. I can always find something there i NEED to have, and they have such tempting prices on sale items. International shipping is a flat fee no matter how much you order, which is a major factor in me ordering more rather than less. I've never needed to consult customer service, so i can;t comment on returns or problems. It takes around a week for an order to arrive in Australia. To save money on shipping my friends and I order at the same time and split the fee."

"Asos is one of the best retailer stores ever. They offer free shipping and returns to the US. (They send you a pre paid label for returns). It's super convient and their customer service gets back to you in 48hours at the VERY most."

"My experionce with them was soooo baaaad.

After 3 weeks they just said we lost your shipment and we will replace it.

the secound time, i tell them to send it inside UK, Aramex, and it was good and at time.

I had bad experiance with them, but i will come back for them.

asos.com Ltd is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

asos.com Ltd is not a merchant member
asos.com Ltd does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!