Stores > asos.com Ltd
  • asos.com Ltd

Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review asos.com Ltd by clicking a star below.
2017-05-22

Will order again and again

"I ordered a belt and a satchel and it came fast, customer support was helpful and product is of a very good quality"

2017-05-05

SOS, NOT ASOS, YOU WILL NEED HELP WHENDEALING WITH ASOS

"DO NOT BUY FROM ASOS, after waitng for my order the time it was supposed to take, it was showing delivered on the carrier's link,however when i contacted ASOS, I was informed the package had been lost, and whenasked for a refund, they refused, and informed a new package will be sent and i would have to send it back to them and wait for a refund. doesn't make sens. I will never use ASOS again,they dont even have professional people online."

2017-04-24

They didn't deliver the items I ordered and banned my account

"To make the story short, they sended me an empty package and after I complained to them they banned my account and said they couldn't help me any further or give me my money back.
Stay away from them, they are a scamming company!

2017-04-05

Terrible shipping policy

"Recieved my product, wasnt happy with it, upon recieving the priduct, i was charge with a 40$ fee yet i already paid shipping online of 12$. Went to return the product, it was half of what i bough my pruct for. So there was no point of sending back the item. Now am stuck with machendise that cost me 190$. Not happy at all."

2017-03-27

Horrible Customer Service

"Frustrated having watched my wife navigate what has turned into a reficulous ordeal.

Owning a business where customer service counts, and after now reading COUNTLESS reviews stating similar frustrated customer experiences, I don't understand how they are still in business.

Hopefully these reviews catch your eye before spending your money with ASOS. Word to the wise, DON'T!!!

They are BRUTAL!

2016-10-05

ASOS is a scam BEWARE

"International free shipping is non existing they provide no tracking number. You never receive your package and their customer service is crap. Lost over $1000 usd in merchandise that never arrived. They blocked me from twitter and my own account.
These people are thieves please BEWARE do not buy from them. Their twitter page flooded with complaints from ppl not recieving their parcels. Had to claim through PayPal this is a nightmare!
Then they will threaten and treat you like an idiot
And if you try to speak up through social media they will completely block you from their pages ! This is like living in a dictatorship, it is actually a disgrace
ASOS you make online shopping stressful unreliable and unworthy. Your representatives are ignorant cows who treat people like toilet seats !
The quality is really crappy and just not worth the value
I wonder how much money they pay bloggers to make their company look cool and reliable.
Please do not let ASOS scam you there are plenty of honest decent retail websites everywhere
You for sure will be robbed and insulted

2016-06-15

ASOS is great

"I don't know why there are so many negative reviews. I bought some clothes here. Great quality and fit perfect. "

2015-10-26

"ASOS - IS A FRAUDULENT SITE!
Over a month ago I bought two watches on this website. One for my father, the second - for yourself. But I got nothing. NOTHING.
When I wrote about this in the customer service, they promised to send me a replacement. But it turned out that this watch is out of stock and Asos decided not to return money. They just blocked my account. I was left without a watches and no my money. Today I appeal to the Internet Crime Complaint Center (FBI) with a complaint about fraud Asos site.
People! DO NOT BUY on this site, if you do not want to lose your money!!! There are many reliable sites, with lower prices and good customer support.

2015-08-28

"I have nothing to say at this point regarding the quality of the products, but that is only because my items still have not arrived. The delivery date has been pushed back twice, and ASOS customer service has made no real attempts to resolve the issue. When exchanging multiple emails with two customer service representatives, Daisie and Michael, I was told (in more words) that they did not have any control over shipping and I would just have to wait. This statement is at least partially true, I understand that once the item is shipped they do not have control over its arrival date, but a proactive attempt on the front end to make sure it arrived as promised would have been appreciated, or an attempt to make things right prior to the sixth email from me would have been appreciated as well. Waiting for my package to arrive (at this point, at least 5 days, three business days, late) so I can pack it up to send it back for a refund. Thankful, at least, for their free return shipping!"

2015-04-28

"I recently purchased a prom dress for my daughter. We ordered 3 dresses and paid for the expedited shipping. The package arrived EARLIER than promised and each dress was beautiful. After selecting one, I returned the other two, FREE shipping! I was quickly credited the return amount to my Pay Pal account. Not sure what happened to those who reviewed negatively. I had a beyond expectations experience with this company."

2015-04-20

"This site sucks. They ask for personal private info to create an account and then still cancelled an order of mine, demanding that I give them copies of private documents. They have absolutely no customer service and their deals suck anyway.
Never again

2015-02-26

"I ordered a pair of $100 metallic adidas and they sent the incorrect size. After contacting them, they resend the SAME incorrect size again. Now they are telling me that I need to reorder the shoe and repay for the shoe and shipping even though they have already sent me the incorrect size twice. My wife is a frequent ASOS customer and this has "left a bad taste in her mouth" (the shoes were for her birthday). I won't be ordering from ASOS anymore. The company does not provide a phone number and their email customer service is inadequate. I am over this company."

2015-02-05

"Fast international shipping and good prices"

2015-01-13

"Hello,

on 21.12.2014 we ordered four paints, we got only three but payed with Paypal 108,56€ for four paints.
We wrote you already a mail but you didn't reply.
We sent you the 3 paints back and got only 81,42€. Now we expect the rest of the money (27,14€)
With greetings
Uta and Claudia Arntzen

leider haben wir bei Ihnen am 21.12.2014 vier Hosen bestellt und über PayPal bezahlt. Geliefert haben sie allerdings nur 3 Hosen, abgebucht sind natürlich 4, 108,56€.

Auf unsere Mail, in der wir Ihnen das Fehlen schon mitgeteilt haben, reagierten sie gar nicht.

Ich hoffe doch sehr stark, dass dies nicht die Asos Verkaufsstrategie ist.

Beim Öffnen des Pakets waren zufällig drei Bekannte dabei, die das Fehlen des Artikels im Wert von 27,14€, bezeugen können.

Es kann doch nicht sein, dass wir für Ihre Fehlleistung zahlen und unsere Zeit mit etlichen Schreiben an Sie vergeuden müssen.

Ich möchte Sie bitten, mir umgehend den fehlenden Betrag zurück zu überweisen.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Uta und Claudia Arntzen

Cl.Arntzen

2015-01-11

"Part of my order went missing, so I had to ring up. It's hard to find their phone number; I actually had to look elsewhere on the internet.

They said they'd refund me but they didn't. If I hadn't checked they would have effectively taken > £100 from me. I chased them again and this time hopefully my refund will be processed.

Also their return system doesn't allow you to book multiple collections under one manifest, so if you have to return three parcels, you have to repeat the returns process three times over. This combined with expiring session bugs, and 0KB corrupted pdf labels made returns process itself very poor also.

Share asos.com Ltd's store rating

asos.com Ltd is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

asos.com Ltd is not a merchant member
asos.com Ltd does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!