Product & services pricing Rating 4.29/10 4.29/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.69/10 4.69/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.31/10 5.31/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.29/10 4.29/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"Awful customer support, avoid this company

We have returned back a few items, no refund yet. The shipment company website shows that the items have been delivered, but Asos do not refund us. I have sent many emails to them (This is the only way you can contact them), the only reply I got was wait some more days because the processing of your returned items takes time. I am sure they even do not read our emails. They do not refund us and nobody is responsible.

modified review This review was modified by ali_kh on December 16 2014 01:54:45 AM

"I am extremely upset with the way my order has been handled, AGAIN. The first time I ordered from Asos, my was processed and then the next day all of a sudden it got cancelled. They needed more information from me to verify my purchase, but made me re-order. I had to wait until I got my money back to do that. When I re-ordered it worked. Then I placed my second order, and the same thing happened again. It was cancelled. They made me re-order it again.

I paid 12 dollars extra for express shipping. I did this because I am traveling and I need the clothes for my trip.I placed my order on December 3rd. This was my second time attempting to make the order. I had to re-place my order on December 3rd, and paid for the "express shipping". My order was not sent out until December 5th. No one did anything about it for 2 entire days. How is that express?

Now, my order will arrive at the US destination it is supposed to get to, on December 9th. That means it will never reach the final destination in time for my trip. So my entire order is now pointless.

This is the FOURTH TIME that something goes wrong when I order from Asos. They are also impossible to get a hold of, no email address or phone number that can be easily found on their website. I still have not found a phone number, and it took me an hour to find an email address. This is ridiculous. I hate the headache they have given me from something that is supposed to be enjoyable, shopping.

modified review This review was modified by HAMENA on December 06 2014 01:53:34 AM

"I'm customer from Saudi Arabia. I prefer this website. They are fast and when I face problems with some orders they immediately sent other ones with gifts and they refund my money. Thing I dislike sometimes about Asos that the material doesn't look like as website . but still LOVE ASOS"

modified review This review was modified by ReemiDesu on November 13 2014 09:44:10 AM

"Right, your website is that crap from a customer services perspective, trying to complain, I am having to write on your wall! I have over the last week, placed 3 separate orders. All 3 orders I have had issues with. The first was a dress I ordered, used a discount code, went through the PayPal checkout, my order was confirmed etc.... To then 24 hours later, received a PayPal notification, that my payment had been refunded!? Nothing, not even an email from yourselves to explain why. I found this to be quite rude! So yesterday, again browsing your website, saw the dress I had previously tried to order back in stock. I immediately re-ordered. This time using my ASOS Rewards £5 off voucher. Again, my order was processed, and I received notification that my order had been received. I have just AGAIN been sent a refund email through PayPal, advising that I have been refunded. WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU PLAYING AT??? Do you not think an em,ail from yourselves would be more appropriate? And this is just issue number 2. I've now scrapped any idea of getting a dress from you, as you don't seem to know what you have in stock or NOT as the case may be..... I selected a few items for my partner, went through the checkout. All seemed fine, except I received an error message whilst paying for my items through PayPal. It would seem that you haven't recieved my order through your crappy website, yet have managed to remove DOUBLE!!! payment from my PayPal account (totalling £80) - WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!!?? I refuse to play online/ email tennis - I did not renew my premier membership this month, and so glad I didn't - SHOCKING LACK OF AFTER CARE FROM ASOS"

"Brilliant Website in every manner.

Been using the site for years and never been let down by the service. They have a huge range of stock that is always added and usually have all sizes. Free next day delivery is guaranteed on big orders, and the returns are easily handled. Cant really think of any faults!

shirleyjohnson001's Avatar
Houston, Texas

"I ordered pants from osos and I was impressed on how they show it on their website. But after receiving the pants the size didn't match what I ordered then when the I wore the pants it was ripped under the butt. What a waste of money. Yesterday I got this new clothing denim The Stiletto Jeans Current Elliott Current Elliott The Stiletto Jeans http://www.robecart.com/whats-new/clothing/denim/The-Stiletto-Jeans/Current-Elliott/Current-Elliott-The-Stiletto-Jeans/78 I ordered this a week before. Do you have any idea, which show can be fit for it?

"I am a big fan of this website, actually an addict. I shop here since August 2009, never disappointed. Over the years I placed more than 50 orders, always arriving on time (1.5 weeks ), free shipping and great costumer service experience. Quality is very good , I love the ASOS brand. I highly recommend this website."

modified review This review was modified by orlylu on August 17 2014 01:16:58 PM

"Love shopping online here as they ship internationally for free!"

"My order from 24.05.2014, arrived on 31.05.2014 in Rostock, Germany
(order number: 112849360). I sent it on the 02.06.2014 ( at the post store) back to ASOS, but I'm waiting for the confirmation that it arrived at ASOS.

Greetings,
Kirsten Schultze

zeta's Avatar
Arizona, US

"First time purchaser and I have to say I had a really good experience with their service. Free shipping and free returns. They issued the refund as soon as I used the return label. Great service and trustworthy."

"*clears throat* I LOVE ASOS :)! I always get a 10% discount on most items because of the UNIDAYS promotion with ASOS and that's one of the reasons why ASOS is my new favorite place to shop. For one thing, I love love love that they have a collection for petites. I'm a pear shaped 5'1 girl, very short, and it's always hard to find clothes that fit me well.

Shirts are either too long or baggy or tight in the wrong places, and I always have to fold the bottom of my jeans up cause they're always too long. But thank goodness for ASOS Petite =p, I ordered a white button up shirt in petite and it was one of the rare shirts that fit me perfectly. No long sleeves, tight shoulders, anything like that.

The clothes are really pretty, high quality, and they always have loads of sales. Plus... dun dun dun, free shipping galore!
And most of the clothes have runway videos, so you get a more realistic look at them and it somewhat makes up for not seeing the clothes in person.

I also returned a pair of shorts with the free return shipping (they even have a sticker making it easy), and they gave me a full refund =D. Yay!

All in all I am very happy with ASOS so far, the price range is great, there's free shipping, and since I'm a student I get a 10% discount. Woop woop! Happy shopping!

"Asos is my favorite online store. it's a year i started buying there, and i always gratefull with the quality and the godd information it has about each item

i highly recommend it

modified review This review was modified by nrpanza on May 08 2013 02:13:02 PM

"I had ordered several items for my daughters for Christmas. On time delivery. Significantly over priced."

"I've bought a couple items from Asos. The quality is ok. Better than H&M, and the price is almost the same. Free shipping & free return. The return process is REALLY painless and fast. They give out discount codes to their email subscribers all the time too."

Mariana1788's Avatar
Adelaide, South Australia

"I LOVE ASOS! I have not bought anything from an actual physical shop in years because everything I want and more, is on ASOS!
ASOS always have the best price from dresses to shoes to jewellery, to pretty much everything! The free delivery (to Australia) is fantastic, and they throw in codes every now and then to give you an extra discount. They even have a student discount promotion too!
Every order I have had has come within 3 weeks, everything has been the right size and colour, and most importantly, everything LOOKS FABULOUS! I have recommended ASOS to soooo many people, and they have all been as satisfied as I am.
I will continue to buy from them no questions asked. I love ASOS and I am proud to say I am an addict!

asos.com Ltd is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

asos.com Ltd is not a merchant member
asos.com Ltd does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!