• Amsterdam Print Amsterdam Printing Company Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.60/10 7.60/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.75/10 7.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.99/10 7.99/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10

"Disapointing Performance after a couple good hits. I contacted Amsterdam the moment my landlord notified me that he was changing our office numbering system. Was told my customer service..."order has not printed yet...and we will change on our end...if you dont hear back from us, rest assured everything is taken care of."

Imagine my exasperation to receive order two weeks later with wrong(original) office number. $300 of marketing material from the shipping box to the trash can.

One miss really wipes out a whole bunch of hits.

"I have ordered twice from Amsterdam Printing and will continue to do so in the future. Not only were the stylus pens a hit, but the customer service was great and it is rare you can say that these days. Thanks! "

"Over the past 25 years I have dealt with alot of promotional companies but none as good as Amsterdam Printing. I found them on Google and every order has been on time, their customer service is by far the best! I recommend them highly"

"well it was finished and shipped quickly buy, it was all wrong. not even what I approved the order called for and I verified it black lettering . It came with white. and there were 10 broken pens. I received this order on 06/05/2015 have faxed called emailed and usps mail and have heard nothing. Not good honoring their 100% guarantee."

Rep reply posted Jun-18-2015

amsterdamprinting, Amsterdam Printing Compan rep has responded

“We are disappointed that we did not meet your expectations with the final imprint color. Unfortunately this item isn’t available in the imprint option you were requesting. Your review was escalated to our customer service team for immediate resolution which we hope you found satisfactory. We offer a variety of products that may be available to fit your specific needs. Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance. Thank you for the review.”

"The pens that we ordered were great quality and the turn around time was superb! I would definitely use them again and recommend them to other businesses."

"Love my Entice Stylus pens. Now, my friends can't say they don't have my phone number or address! Nicely printed on pens."

"Very good experience , easy web site , quick delivery
Pens were as pictured

"out standing company. Order came so fast I couldn't believe it. The printing was great and It is just a wonderful pen all around."

"The service was great. The representative who answered the call was very professional and knew her products. I was under a time crunch and she made it happen timely and excellent. The pens ordered were for a church anniversary as handouts. Every one who received one spoke about the quality of the pen. It is a great writing instrument - good weight and balance. Great job!"

"i ordered shirts from you and the shirt size did not match how they actually fit......ALL the shirts were one size smaller that the size on the shirt.....large fillting like medium, medium fittimg like small, etc.

company name tri-state delivery systems

this created a BIG PROBLEM for us

Rep reply posted May-30-2015

amsterdamprinting, Amsterdam Printing Compan rep has responded

“We have reached out to this customer and apologized for this great inconvenience caused by this product issue. We offer 100% Customer Satisfaction and will always keep the best interests of our customers ahead of everything else. We also are thankful that this customer is allowing us the opportunity to rectify this issue. Your feedback is very important.”

"Amsterdam Printing Company is a great company to do business with. They really mean they want the customer happy! This was my first time to do order anything from them.
I look forward to looking to them for Christmas and New Year items for my Associates. I spoke with several employees during my order and they all treatment me with high regard.
Thanks C. L. Allen & Assoc. Tennessee

Rep reply posted May-30-2015

amsterdamprinting, Amsterdam Printing Compan rep has responded

“Thank you so much for the kind words and great review!”

"I had a great experience with Amsterdam Printing! I have used many different promotion companies for different goods, and Amsterdam Printing is very user friendly, the staff is friendly also and very helpful. The product is great quality. I will be using Amsterdam in the future. "

"I have ordered several items from Amsterdam, including a few types of travel mugs and a few types of pens. Everyone is very helpful and personable. Pricing is great and there are always coupon codes available. Will buy again."

"They did a great job a little expensive on shipping bur I am happy with my order thank you

"Actually I was very disappointed!! I was told one price o the phone and they charged a different one. Also they add more to your order with out letting you know. I will not recommend this company."

Rep reply posted May-15-2015

amsterdamprinting, Amsterdam Printing Compan rep has responded

“We are sorry that you weren't informed clearly about our overrun policy at the time of ordering. With your satisfaction in mind, we have credited your account and hope that you will give Amsterdam another opportunity in the future for promotional products. Our customers are our most important focus. Thank you for leaving a review.”

Share Amsterdam Printing Company's store rating

Amsterdam Printing Company is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Amsterdam Printing Company is a merchant member
Amsterdam Printing Company participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,850 merchant members.