Stores > Amsterdam Printing Company

• Business Hours: 8am -6pm EST

Product & services pricing Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10

2016-12-03

These Pens Are Awsome

"These pens are a big hit for my business. Everyone loves them that i give them too. I would def recommend anyone with a business to get these."

This review was modified by sunsetgirl1961 on December 03 2016 05:41:46 AM

2016-12-01

Fast and Great Quality!!

"Second order of two different products and they both have been to quality and arrived quickly. Thanks!!"

2016-11-23

The Best for Less!!!

"Amsterdam Printing Company is truly the best quality for the money and is most often less the its competitor's. "

This review was modified by ljudd7 on November 23 2016 06:55:18 AM

2016-11-18

Walking through the woods with the Woodland Calendar all year long.

"The Woodland Calendar looks great with our company information on it! Will probably order again next year."

This review was modified by Claudenb on November 25 2016 01:06:55 PM

2016-07-15

Amazing service, amazing pens.

"Writing from a competitive law firm, the pens are on point, they look great, write well work with phones, and the service was amazing. We strongly recommend the company and their products on every level."

This review was modified by KalmanSamuels on July 15 2016 12:45:00 PM

2016-05-31

Always Excellent Service and Follow Up !

"Our Amsterdam marketing representative, Kimberly Soodsma is excellent in her customer service skills and expertise regarding the Amsterdam product line. Always pleasant to speak with and her attention to details is always spot-on. The products we have ordered from Amsterdam are high quality and reasonably priced for our business. "

This review was modified by Lexur-Appraisal-Services on May 31 2016 06:42:04 AM

2016-05-27

Terrible

"Overcharged me after I already wrote a check.

Pens came up bad, engraving is way too small can barely read it

This review was modified by Dom13 on May 27 2016 06:15:56 AM
Rep reply posted May-31-2016

A rep from Amsterdam Printing Compan, amsterdamprinting, has responded

“We are very sorry for the order experience. The overruns which explain the extra charges have been credited back to your account and we are replacing your order at no extra cost to you. If you still need any additional assistance, please feel free to contact us.”

2016-05-24

GIFT FOR THE IMPOSSIBLE BOYFRIEND

"So my boyfriend has his own tree business and he's so hard to buy for. So I made up my mind to just start buying things for his company since it's flourishing so well, and as a result I bought him pens with his company information on it!! Something different but what do you do! Figured he can finally have something to hand out to his customers or potential customers.."

This review was modified by Koppy89 on May 24 2016 10:47:48 AM

2016-05-16

Came Through in a Big Way for Us

"Our order was not printed correctly. They patiently worked with us to get it corrected and shipped in time for Teacher Appreciation Week."

2016-05-12

Have to be careful when ordering

"I only ordered 500 envelopes because it takes years for our small business to use them up but Amsterdam sent me 1000. Of course I was charged for 1000. The saleslady on the phone asked when I ordered the 500 if I wanted 1000 because it would be a better deal and I clearly said NO because she could review my account and see that the last 500 lasted years. I think she was fishing for a bigger order. Oh Well I now have enough or my family does after I pass on some years from now. Probably use a different printing company next time if I am able. "

This review was modified by DrHughes on May 12 2016 07:13:38 PM
Rep reply posted May-13-2016

A rep from Amsterdam Printing Compan, amsterdamprinting, has responded

“We are extremely sorry about the incorrect order quantity and have taken action immediately to credit your account for the 500 envelopes you didn't order. We hope this shows we are a company that takes our feedback seriously as we really do care about our customers. Thank you for trusting in Amsterdam to do the right thing and we hope to retain your business in the future.”

2016-05-02

They can print anything!!

"They matched the color I needed, when another pen company said it couldn't be done. They also found an item I had been looking for, for quite sometime and had them personalized and ordered for me. I have used them for my advertising at 2 different companies and their products have always been of high quality. Thanks Adam Blakely!"

This review was modified by OKTransmissions on May 02 2016 06:40:24 AM

2016-04-04

True to Mock-up

"The pens looked just like the mock-up that was done online when the order was placed. I appreciated reading other reviews that said that four lines was too small of font, so we went with three lines of print and they turned out great. Everyone really likes them and we are finding additional ways to use them to promote our church."

This review was modified by htoffice on April 04 2016 08:00:47 AM

2016-03-31

Great Company

"This is a great company with great customer service and a 100% guarantee. I ordered imprinted sytlus pens and they were shipped immediately. Once I looked at them, the printing was too light to read well so I called and spoke with Sara. She had awesome customer service skills and worked with me on setting up the imprint to make it more visible. Amsterdam completely redid my order and sent the new pens in only a few days. I was told to keep the original order and not worry about shipping them back because they wanted me to be completely happy. This was unbelievable customer service. The new order of pens is awesome. We are very happy with them in every way-look, style,working perfectly, etc. Thank you Amsterdam for being a great online company!"

2016-03-31

Wickedly Perfect

"I ordered stylus/pens for my business, Wicked Business. I was able to choose a color which complimented my business cards. The price was right and the customer service was excellent."

This review was modified by WestWitch on March 31 2016 10:18:02 AM

2016-03-28

Always going beyond the 5 star rating

"Amsterdam Printing Company has never let me down, so far. Thanks to one of their top Customer Service Representative/Sale's person (Larraine), I have been able to find the best priced, quality and quick delivery service within a printing company. I can always rely and know that Amsterdam will come through with I am looking for incentives for our Non Profit organization. The best part is they know we are on a budget so they help us find the best price with best quality at the same time. We end up saving each time. If I ever had a problem, which was rare, it was always handled promptly and with kind and professional attitude. "

This review was modified by crysangeles on March 28 2016 07:26:16 AM

Share Amsterdam Printing Company's store rating

Amsterdam Printing Company is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Amsterdam Printing Company is a merchant member
Amsterdam Printing Company participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,607 merchant members.