Stores > Amsterdam Printing Company

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.19/10 8.19/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.24/10 8.24/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.09/10 8.09/10
Voice your opinion! Review Amsterdam Printing Company by clicking a star below.
2017-04-25

Handy Witness...

"I received by mail a pen sample of the Aerostar Illuminated Pen with Stylus. I placed an order for 250 pens in assorted colors. I received the pens promptly. I ordered them on a Friday afternoon and the pens were shipped the following Monday. That is a five-star rating in service. The pen itself is beautiful. It illuminates the Bible text I selected for my inscription, "I am the Light of the world..." However, the black ink needs to be a better quality ink grade. The ink clumps while writing. Otherwise, I would have given my purchase a five-state rating. "

2017-04-20

Loose connections of the pen unit

"The pen fits very loose with some of the units and totally not secure….
It is just a matter of a short time with the pen will fall out and be gone forever.
Otherwise it is a good gadget pen – just needs to be more secure.

Rep reply posted Apr-21-2017

A rep from Amsterdam Printing Compan, amsterdamprinting, has responded

“We responded right away to this complaint to apologize and worked out a resolution agreeable with our customer. Our customers come first and always will be number one. Thank you for the review and for allowing us to make this right for you”

2017-04-20

White boxes

"These are good for the regular size pens I guess, but not for the Aerostar Illuminated stylus pens. They are not long enough for these pens. "

Rep reply posted Apr-27-2017

A rep from Amsterdam Printing Compan, amsterdamprinting, has responded

“We apologize the boxes you ordered aren't the correct size. We do carry a box that fits that pen. Please contact us at 1-800-833-6231 so we can take care of this for you.”

2017-04-19

Love this Pen

"I was given this pen by a purchasing Manager and found it to be very nice and writes well.
So we ordered for our Booster Club to give away to memebers.
It turned out better than Expected and came in very quickly.

2017-04-18

High Quality Product, Fast Accurate Service

"We are by no means a large customer of Amsterdam, but even on this small order consisting of only 1 item, service was fast and efficient using their high powered website which makes ordering so easy."

2017-04-17

Delegate Stylus pen review

"We have ordered the delegate stylus pen in the past and it is a favorite of our constituents. It has a nice weight to it and the stylus function is well received with so many using tablets and other devices. Our experience with Amsterdam has always been positive."

2017-04-17

Unique is memorable!

"We love the unique design, the wide grip and the stylus tip. Thanks Amsterdam for our customized pens!5595719"

2017-04-12

Very nice pens

"The pens all appear brightly colored (I ordered 7 different colors) and all who have received them have commented on how well they look. I would have preferred a smaller point on the pen, or a choice of point sizes, but they have been well received by all my customers.
Decent price, well liked and nice way to advertise your business.

2017-04-06

big! love them!

"got them very quick and they are big!"

2017-04-06

Great pencil - a nice change

"I noticed that everyone seems to give out pens and thought we'd try something a little different. The Office Mate mechanical pencils have gone over really well. Great product at a great price, fast shipping. A+ experience."

2017-04-05

"Customer Service Reps were extremely helpful and very pleasant. The pens I ordered were beautifully engraved! Delivery was timely! Recipients were blessed!!! "

2017-04-03

Disappointed this time

"I've ordered these exact pens for years, love them!
But this order, a lot of the pens don't write well and some of the tops pop off.

Rep reply posted Apr-03-2017

A rep from Amsterdam Printing Compan, amsterdamprinting, has responded

“We apologize to hear about this and would love to make this right for you. We offer 100% Customer Satisfaction on any order placed within 365 days and will be more than happy to assist you.”

Excellent

"These pens are great, the order came in on time. We are very happy with our purchase.
Thank you for the excellent deal with got on these pens..

Late/ small print

"Got pens week late and then I couldn't even see what was written on the pens it was so so small the print
However the company gave me a discount to keep product
I did place another order of t-shirts with logo on the back in big if this does not come out good as it is a huge order I will return

Rep reply posted Mar-30-2017

A rep from Amsterdam Printing Compan, amsterdamprinting, has responded

“We are extremely sorry we disappointed you with your last order experience. Please let us know if you are unsatisfied with the shirts after you receive them, but we are confident this order will exceed your expectations. Thank you for the review and know that we offer 100% Customer Satisfaction on all our products.”

Aerostar Illuminated Pens

"We are pleased with our aerostar illuminated pens. Excellent customer service via email and through the chat. "

Share Amsterdam Printing Company's store rating

Amsterdam Printing Company is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Amsterdam Printing Company is a merchant member
Amsterdam Printing Company participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,413 merchant members.