Stores > Amsterdam Printing Company

Customer service: Rating 8.41/10 8.41/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.21/10 8.21/10
2017-01-07

TEA TIME

"Excellent Ceramic quality but the logo imprint was not very good. I was expecting a bright orange logo but it was actually a pale washed out pink/ peach color. Nothing like the picture "

Rep reply posted Jan-10-2017

A rep from Amsterdam Printing Compan, amsterdamprinting, has responded

“We are really sorry to find out the orange imprint isn't as bright as you would like to see and will have an agent contact you. We offer 100% Satisfaction Guarantee and will make sure this order is the way you would like it to be. Thank you for the review.”

2016-12-30

Awesome

"The pens are great. They are appealing to the eye, very sharp looking. Grip is comfortable and the pens write smoothly. "

This review was modified by wilcox1 on December 30 2016 09:39:04 AM

2016-12-28

Professional Business Pen

"I have just ordered another batch of Briarwood Pens from Amsterdam Printing. They are a great pen at a great price. They portray the professional image that I desire in a marketing tool. It puts a great first impression in front of potential customers. Louise has always taken care of all of my business needs."

This review was modified by JohnHall55347 on December 28 2016 01:13:40 PM

2016-12-27

Total screw up!!

"Amsterdam totally screwed up my order. Yes, I ordered the lip balm. But I ordered multiple colors and flavors. I ordered the second week in Nov. They canceled the first order and never contacted me!!! When I called after it was 3 days past the due date, they couldn't even tell me why it had been canceled. When I finally got it...10 days late...they were all the same color and cotton candy flavored. Yuck!! I've ordered from this company for years...
But I may never again!!

This review was modified by Kuz.lori on December 27 2016 08:03:49 PM
Rep reply posted Dec-28-2016

A rep from Amsterdam Printing Compan, amsterdamprinting, has responded

“We are beyond sorry for your order experience. It was truly not our intention to cause this inconvenience and hope that the discount we applied is satisfactory. We see that we have already been advised of this situation but encourage you to contact us if you still wish any further assistance. We really appreciate your feedback. We also hope for the chance in the future to prove we are a company that can give you a great order experience as you have seen with your past orders.”

2016-12-27

Very Nice Calendar

"Love the calendar. Customer service needs help, serious help."

2016-12-09

It is GREAT to stand out from the crowd!

"This stylish and functional pen/stylus/penlight is a great way for me to leave a lasting impression with prospects. It is something you just cannot through away and several of my clients have asked if they could have more than one. Good job Amsterdam. I love it!"

This review was modified by Helham on December 09 2016 04:07:44 AM

2016-12-07

Love em!

"We love our pen's! They write so nicely!"

This review was modified by Marcine on December 07 2016 06:53:28 PM

2016-12-03

These Pens Are Awsome

"These pens are a big hit for my business. Everyone loves them that i give them too. I would def recommend anyone with a business to get these."

This review was modified by sunsetgirl1961 on December 03 2016 05:41:46 AM

2016-12-01

Fast and Great Quality!!

"Second order of two different products and they both have been to quality and arrived quickly. Thanks!!"

2016-11-23

The Best for Less!!!

"Amsterdam Printing Company is truly the best quality for the money and is most often less the its competitor's. "

This review was modified by ljudd7 on November 23 2016 06:55:18 AM

2016-11-18

Walking through the woods with the Woodland Calendar all year long.

"The Woodland Calendar looks great with our company information on it! Will probably order again next year."

This review was modified by Claudenb on November 25 2016 01:06:55 PM

2016-07-15

Amazing service, amazing pens.

"Writing from a competitive law firm, the pens are on point, they look great, write well work with phones, and the service was amazing. We strongly recommend the company and their products on every level."

This review was modified by KalmanSamuels on July 15 2016 12:45:00 PM

2016-05-31

Always Excellent Service and Follow Up !

"Our Amsterdam marketing representative, Kimberly Soodsma is excellent in her customer service skills and expertise regarding the Amsterdam product line. Always pleasant to speak with and her attention to details is always spot-on. The products we have ordered from Amsterdam are high quality and reasonably priced for our business. "

This review was modified by Lexur-Appraisal-Services on May 31 2016 06:42:04 AM

2016-05-27

Terrible

"Overcharged me after I already wrote a check.

Pens came up bad, engraving is way too small can barely read it

This review was modified by Dom13 on May 27 2016 06:15:56 AM
Rep reply posted May-31-2016

A rep from Amsterdam Printing Compan, amsterdamprinting, has responded

“We are very sorry for the order experience. The overruns which explain the extra charges have been credited back to your account and we are replacing your order at no extra cost to you. If you still need any additional assistance, please feel free to contact us.”

2016-05-24

GIFT FOR THE IMPOSSIBLE BOYFRIEND

"So my boyfriend has his own tree business and he's so hard to buy for. So I made up my mind to just start buying things for his company since it's flourishing so well, and as a result I bought him pens with his company information on it!! Something different but what do you do! Figured he can finally have something to hand out to his customers or potential customers.."

This review was modified by Koppy89 on May 24 2016 10:47:48 AM

Share Amsterdam Printing Company's store rating

Amsterdam Printing Company is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Amsterdam Printing Company is a merchant member
Amsterdam Printing Company participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,443 merchant members.