Amsterdam PrinCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.42/10 7.42/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.90/10 7.90/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.86/10 7.86/10

"I want to Thank Ms.Taylor for all these years for my school's and my church. Great Job well done Ms.Taylor.

Thanks
Mr.Surender Charles

"I have been doing business with Amsterdam Printing off and on for years. Their consistency and customer service are as strong now as they were in the past."

"Great service. The lady (Sarah) who assisted me when placing the order was extremely nice & helpful. I cannot say enough about the customer service. Price was very good. Quality of pens was excellent...which is why we ordered a 2nd time from this company. Delivery was very quick. "

"These guys are amazing! I had an idea for a pen on a Wednesday and found the perfect graphic capable pen at Amsterdam for a very good price. I set up the graphic and then uploaded it to the Amsterdam website on Thursday afternoon. 1000 pens arrived on Monday!! And they were better than I had imagined them!! Thank you Amsterdam!"

"The pens we ordered from Amsterdam printing came as advertised, in great shape and looking very sharp. We also got a couple of the gift box types for the presentations and they all were well packaged and worked very well for what we used them for. On time and great value - not much more you could ask for,."

"Melissa, my Account Manager, did an awesome job helping me with all my needs!!"

"I love partnering with Amsterdam Printing. I've received GREAT service from this company. Adam is always willing to go the extra mile with new ideas for promotional giveaways! I so appreciate the expediting of my orders when in a crunch!"

"Always friendly and not pushy when ordering or searching for products."

"THE PINS I ORDERED ITEM #44295 THE ENTICE STYLUS PEN ARE BETTER THAN ALL THE OTHER PINS I HAVE USED IT IS A GOOD PRODUCT HIGHLY RECOMMEND"

"Very satisfied with the product and customer service"

"Amsterdam Printing is our go to business for all our swag ... Rich O'Brien is an excellent representative to work with and is very helpful. We've tried others but keep coming back to the one company that not only "gets us" but provides the customer service and quality of product we want."

"The process was very simple and the order was done quickly and accurately. The pens we ordered are great and look exactly as they appeared. I would definitely order from them again!!"

"Business cards, hand lotions, note pads, letterhead, ice scrapers, and all other promotional items have been high quality and the staff is awesome!!"

"Have been a long time customer - till today. There is something wrong with the communication within this company, specifically between billing and customer service. We struggled for a month over a simple order because billing could not process the last $2 of an order. By that time the date of the promo event passed. Every communication from the company was confusing, wrong, or gave me specific dates for action that were wrong - or at least ignored by the rest of the company. This order was an insignificant expense for me that turned into a major time waster. For the sake of my past satisfaction with their products and because they informed me by email that my late order would not be completed for a few more days I made one last offer to them to update the message so I could at least use the pens at another upcoming event. The answer just a few minutes later from customer service was: "Your original order has been produced and shipped out (today) Your tracking # with Fed Ex is (xx). Please let us know if you would like to proceed with the new order as well."

The answer is no. And based on the unmitigated gall of this last message I shall not proceed with any future orders either.

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-10-2015

amsterdamprinting, Amsterdam Printing Compan rep has responded

“Thank you for reviewing us. First we would like to express our deepest regret for the inconvenience caused by this unintentional order experience. We have reviewed to find there was a billing question which delayed your order from production. We apologize as we never intended to create this gap from the time your order was entered until it produced. The communication issue you also complained about is being taken very seriously as well. We never want to compromise our customer’s satisfaction under any circumstance, communication is key. Unfortunately once your order went into production it was produced rather quickly (due to the delay that was created) to revise your imprint.

We value your business and we would like to retain you as a customer. Please accept our apologies once again and please do not hesitate to share your thoughts and feedback with us at any time. Your opinion is valuable and we see it as an opportunity to learn and improve. If you need information about returning your order, we will be most happy to assist. 1-800-833-6231.”

"Product price was fine, however I found the setup charge & shipping charges to be extremely high. Will likely not order again."

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-09-2015

amsterdamprinting, Amsterdam Printing Compan rep has responded

“The set-up charge is a standard industry charge for the setup of specific equipment used to produce your unique imprint and our shipping is calculated by weight and destination. At times, Amsterdam may have a special offer of free shipping so be sure to check our website and upcoming promotions. Thank you for the feedback.”

Share Amsterdam Printing Company's store rating

Amsterdam Printing Company is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Amsterdam Printing Company is a merchant member
Amsterdam Printing Company participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,852 merchant members.