Amsterdam PrinCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.60/10 7.60/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.60/10 7.60/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.19/10 7.19/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"This is the best company for promo items. The last pens I ordered for my son's business were so attractive in color and in design and graphics. We will definitely order again. The work is done fast and accurately.
I recommend Amsterdam Printing to everyone.
Rose Owsinski

"My cups were nothing but perfect! Color is fantastic, the logo looks great. Cant wait to give them away!!"

"THERE IS A PROBLEM WITH UNDERSTANDING ON WORK AND DESIGN OF WHAT IT IS TOO AND HOW YOU WOULD LIKE IT TOO BE. SEE FALLING THROUGH AFTER YOU DO THE LAYOUT FOR THEM. TRAINING THERE STAFF ON HAVE TO DO AND UNDERSTAND. ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME. "

amsterdamprinting, Amsterdam Printing Compan rep has responded

“We have researched into your complaint and see there were many issues in fulfilling your order and would like to apologize. Your feedback is very important to us as well as your patronage. We hope your final order met your expectations. Thank you for leaving this review.”

"Thank you! Amsterdam did a fantastic job on all the items that I had ordered. It was very important to me to have the printing exact and without errors. And when I called you, after notifying me that you had received my order and to verify it , you put my order on hold until I could verify the error that I had made. That Made a difference and my order being a success! The Coffee Mugs were beautiful and perfect for our women's conference because you cared at Amsterdam.

" We gave out the Lightwell keychain at a petrochemical industry trade show. It's the perfect size for the desk, car or pocket & useful whether you're out in the field, office or in the shop working on equipment. Everyone is amazed at the strong light it puts out & the quality is impressive.
Working with Amsterdam is always a positive experience & their customer service is awesome!

"The pens looked great, but quality was poor. They fell apart very easily, and I had to tighten the parts of most. Some could not be salvaged at all, broke into 3 pieces. Was really disappointed with quality as this was my first time using this company.
Also, received the items 3 days after the date quoted for delivery. Was a very nerve racking experience

amsterdamprinting, Amsterdam Printing Compan rep has responded

“We apologize that there is an issue with the pens and want you to know that we have left a voicemail to contact us at 1-800-833-6231. We would be more than happy to work this out. We are a 100% Customer Satisfaction company. Thank you for the feedback.”

"I run and manage a school store and I received the Entice Stylus Pen in the mail as a promo and fell in love with this pen. I ordered 50 for the store. I highly recommend it for any school store."

"I have used many different companies to advertise, and Have found Amsterdam Printing to be the top of my list. they are efficient and get my product out so quickly I am amazed. they are there to answer any questions. i have never worked with a company that is so efficient. I have reccomended them to several people. thank You "

"Have used Amsterdam for personal record cards for years. I am satisfied with their service."

"This was my first time ordering pens from here. These pens were part of an extensive marketing plan that I am wanting to implement, I purchased these with the intent of ordering many more. The pen itself writes nicely however the print on the pen is very disappointing. It is very very hard to read. While ordering these I chose to have the print in large writing (the largest available) and bold. I felt choosing those two options I would be able to read my info. Being able to read my contact information with ease was and is very important to me. I chose the writing to be in white. White and silver where my only two options. The white showed to be easier to read in the proof. The font also appeared to be larger than what I actually received. A long with the font being too small the writing is hard to see on the clear backgrounds. I ordered 500 pink and 500 blue. I would not order these pens again due to this unless there is some way to fix it. The pen writing smoothly is important but so is my message. I hate to say that I am disappointed. "

amsterdamprinting, Amsterdam Printing Compan rep has responded

“Thank you so much for using Amsterdam and also for your feedback. We apologize that you are disappointed with the final product. We offer 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee and urge you to contact us at 1-800-833-6231 so we can address your concerns and work on a resolution.”

"Excellent web site. Easy to find products and easy to order. Very quick to receive my order. Recommend this company to everyone."

"I ordered these on the 17th and the ad states ships in 3 days, they still haven't shipped and it's now the 24th. The pens were in stock too. When I asked for an update all I got was sorry, sorry and when I asked for expedited shipping since the ad was not entirely accurate they said yes at your cost. I'm a new customer and we have a promo event at the hospital that these pens will not be ready for now. I'm disappointed that the customer service wasn't very good under the circumstances. It was only after I told the Rep that we would definitely think twice before ordering again that they offered a 20% coupon on our next purchase. In all seriousness if you can give 20% off you can expedite the shipping for less. Hope these pens are really great because they'll be sitting around until our next event."

"Sorry to put my one cent down, but I had really hard time to deal with this company. I paid bill online as they asked for. One month later I had call in a office saying to my dispatchers that we did not pay bills ! I talk to some girl on a phone, she said system did not working on a website (?) I gave her credit card over the phone, asked her to send me receipt to be save in a future form those call and telling my workers that I did not pay bills. One month later I have call form DONNA 106. who knows this caller ID (?) She said they did not receive that payment for the invoice (?) I described her previous conversations and complain to her that I still dont' have any receipts from transaction and I provided credit card to the previous girl. She said she does not have any idea where my credit card number went, the previous girl put somewhere, and this girl does not have it (?)
I got confused, and ask her to prove that she is calling form AMSTERDAM because caller ID was showing DONNA 106, she said phone system is not working.
I 've got even more upset at this point. Credit card somewhere who knows where, phone system is not working, bill is not paid (who knows why).
Very un-organized company to deal with, especially nothing special about prices, Perfect PEN has the same prices, but less problems, you just send them order form and you are done, they charge your card and send you receipt. SIMPLE!
I will never use Amsterdam form now on, just because I don't have time to deal with accountant and customer service. The last girl told me she does not know where is my credit card because CUSTOMER service girl did something g to it. How do you like that ?

amsterdamprinting, Amsterdam Printing Compan rep has responded

““We’re sorry you had a bad experience. We’ve been in business many years, we serve thousands of customers a week, and we strive to create the best possible order experience. Letting a customer down is something we take seriously. We have been researching into your situation as a tool for us to improve in areas that need improving. Once again we apologize as it appears we had a system issue and wanted to assure you that your credit card information doesn’t store in our system only as a protection to you, our customer. Once again we are very sorry and hope for a chance to show you we are a customer oriented company that would love a second chance.””

"The are great! I keep getting asked for them. Best pens we have ever ordered from Amsterdam. Smooth writing and great stylus. "

"Quick and easy. The shipment was sooner than expected."

Amsterdam Printing Company is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Amsterdam Printing Company is a merchant member
Amsterdam Printing Company participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,865 merchant members.