Stores > Amsterdam Printing Company

Customer service: Rating 7.88/10 7.88/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10

2016-04-04

True to Mock-up

"The pens looked just like the mock-up that was done online when the order was placed. I appreciated reading other reviews that said that four lines was too small of font, so we went with three lines of print and they turned out great. Everyone really likes them and we are finding additional ways to use them to promote our church."

This review was modified by htoffice on April 04 2016 08:00:47 AM

2016-03-31

Great Company

"This is a great company with great customer service and a 100% guarantee. I ordered imprinted sytlus pens and they were shipped immediately. Once I looked at them, the printing was too light to read well so I called and spoke with Sara. She had awesome customer service skills and worked with me on setting up the imprint to make it more visible. Amsterdam completely redid my order and sent the new pens in only a few days. I was told to keep the original order and not worry about shipping them back because they wanted me to be completely happy. This was unbelievable customer service. The new order of pens is awesome. We are very happy with them in every way-look, style,working perfectly, etc. Thank you Amsterdam for being a great online company!"

2016-03-31

Wickedly Perfect

"I ordered stylus/pens for my business, Wicked Business. I was able to choose a color which complimented my business cards. The price was right and the customer service was excellent."

This review was modified by WestWitch on March 31 2016 10:18:02 AM

2016-03-28

Always going beyond the 5 star rating

"Amsterdam Printing Company has never let me down, so far. Thanks to one of their top Customer Service Representative/Sale's person (Larraine), I have been able to find the best priced, quality and quick delivery service within a printing company. I can always rely and know that Amsterdam will come through with I am looking for incentives for our Non Profit organization. The best part is they know we are on a budget so they help us find the best price with best quality at the same time. We end up saving each time. If I ever had a problem, which was rare, it was always handled promptly and with kind and professional attitude. "

This review was modified by crysangeles on March 28 2016 07:26:16 AM

2016-03-12

Bad billing tactics, good pens.

"I was very pleased with the pens I ordered, but was shocked and angry when they billed my credit card for more than I had authorized, for more pens than I ordered! When I protested, they explained this was for an "over-run" when they printed my pens. They agreed to refund the extra charge, but I was left wondering how often they get away with this, because some people don't bother to complain...To me, it would be a much better policy-- and would generate goodwill!--if they threw in the few extra pens free (since they can't do anything with them anyway), rather creating ill-will by charging their customers for unordered merchandize."

This review was modified by shopper4852 on March 12 2016 12:50:00 PM
Rep reply posted Mar-14-2016

amsterdamprinting, Amsterdam Printing Compan rep has responded

“To stop a printing machine on a fixed number is not always possible which explains where the extra product come from. The overage charge is standard in the printing industry. Instead of not shipping the extra pens and incurring extra material charges into our product cost , we bill for every pen that ships, which would include overages. The overage policy is disclosed on the order summary page on our website when placing an order. If the order is placed by phone, our customer service agents will review the policy as our customers are also given the opportunity to opt out of overages. We hope this clears up the confusion and explains our billing policy on overages. Thank you for the review.”

2016-03-10

Quick Reliable Service

"We are very satisfied with the products and the services that we receive from Amsterdam Printing. We have used them for years because we can depend on them to take care of all or our printing needs in a timely fashion. Our representative follows up to make sure that we received our order on time and that we are satisfied with the product. I would (and do) recommend Amsterdam to our business partners."

This review was modified by UnitedHomeComfort on March 10 2016 05:46:49 AM

2016-02-25

So Awesome

"Very pleased with everything I have ordered for our company!!!! If I had any questions they were very helpful and we received our order in a timely manner."

2016-02-24

Quality products at an affordable price!

" I searched all over the internet looking for quality personalized mugs at an affordable price. I found them at Amsterdam Printing Company! The design process was easy and my mugs arrived before the estimated return date! "

This review was modified by perejam on February 24 2016 11:08:45 AM

2016-02-23

okay

"I ordered chapstick, three flavors, and you only sent me two flavors. Disappointing. "

This review was modified by kfm2016 on February 23 2016 01:56:12 PM
Rep reply posted Feb-25-2016

amsterdamprinting, Amsterdam Printing Compan rep has responded

“We have tried to contact you to apologize and send out the flavor you are missing. Please contact us so we can fix this for you. We have a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee policy and stand behind our word.”

2016-02-23

Fast service and great products!

"Our finished products look amazing and were shipped very quickly! Great customer service when we needed it!"

2016-02-18

Very Professional

"The company was very prompt, professional and did an excellent job."

2016-02-10

1st Time Customer turn into Lifetime Customer

"Custom full image Mugs ~ Fast service, easy to work will art department in getting our custom image produce. Friendly customer service will definitely order again for all our promotional items. Thanks"

This review was modified by 09251280 on February 10 2016 09:50:47 AM

2016-01-11

"Customer service was very helpful, received the items quickly and the product was what I expected it to be."

2016-01-06

"Products are great!!! Love the Marcello pens..."

This review was modified by WRocks on January 06 2016 09:59:55 AM

2016-01-03

"GOOD product I only wish I would have ordered item in the blue because the green color did not show printing very well due to the small print. Print could be slightly larger to make it a GREAT product."

This review was modified by jrigsby119 on January 03 2016 09:56:01 AM

Share Amsterdam Printing Company's store rating

Amsterdam Printing Company is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Amsterdam Printing Company is a merchant member
Amsterdam Printing Company participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,611 merchant members.