Amsterdam PrinCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.91/10 7.91/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.73/10 7.73/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.32/10 8.32/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10

"I have ordered several items from Amsterdam, including a few types of travel mugs and a few types of pens. Everyone is very helpful and personable. Pricing is great and there are always coupon codes available. Will buy again."

"They did a great job a little expensive on shipping bur I am happy with my order thank you

"Actually I was very disappointed!! I was told one price o the phone and they charged a different one. Also they add more to your order with out letting you know. I will not recommend this company."

modified review Rep reply posted May-15-2015

amsterdamprinting, Amsterdam Printing Compan rep has responded

“We are sorry that you weren't informed clearly about our overrun policy at the time of ordering. With your satisfaction in mind, we have credited your account and hope that you will give Amsterdam another opportunity in the future for promotional products. Our customers are our most important focus. Thank you for leaving a review.”

"love this place customer service representative was so nice, helpful, friendly and the prices are great"

"Love the product, professional, knowledgeable and kind sales representative. product delivered in 2 days!!! Will order again"

"I have really enjoyed working with Amsterdam. My first order was for 100 pens with logo for a course I am teaching. They were done correctly and well and the staff was very helpful. I then ordered some bags with logos and they were done exceptionally. Oh, yes, and let's not forget the great prices."

"This company is the best to order any of your company promotional products. There're great with there printing and shipping to meet your company's request! !"

"I was absolutely astounded at how fast they processed my order and shipped it to me! I got it within just a few days of placing order. I have bragged to all of my friends and family about them. I'd recommend them above the rest!"

"This was my first time using Amsterdam Printing. Top Notch customer service, quality products, great promotional pricing, and I had my order in 2 days! I will definitely return to Amsterdam Printing!"

"I want to Thank Ms.Taylor for all these years for my school's and my church. Great Job well done Ms.Taylor.

Thanks
Mr.Surender Charles

"I have been doing business with Amsterdam Printing off and on for years. Their consistency and customer service are as strong now as they were in the past."

"Great service. The lady (Sarah) who assisted me when placing the order was extremely nice & helpful. I cannot say enough about the customer service. Price was very good. Quality of pens was excellent...which is why we ordered a 2nd time from this company. Delivery was very quick. "

"These guys are amazing! I had an idea for a pen on a Wednesday and found the perfect graphic capable pen at Amsterdam for a very good price. I set up the graphic and then uploaded it to the Amsterdam website on Thursday afternoon. 1000 pens arrived on Monday!! And they were better than I had imagined them!! Thank you Amsterdam!"

"The pens we ordered from Amsterdam printing came as advertised, in great shape and looking very sharp. We also got a couple of the gift box types for the presentations and they all were well packaged and worked very well for what we used them for. On time and great value - not much more you could ask for,."

"Melissa, my Account Manager, did an awesome job helping me with all my needs!!"

Share Amsterdam Printing Company's store rating

Amsterdam Printing Company is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Amsterdam Printing Company is a merchant member
Amsterdam Printing Company participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,837 merchant members.