Stores > Amsterdam Printing Company

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.14/10 8.14/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.16/10 8.16/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.11/10 8.11/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.15/10 8.15/10
Voice your opinion! Review Amsterdam Printing Company by clicking a star below.
2017-06-21

Good pens at an even better price

"Very good customer service and the quality of pen was worth the money."

2017-06-19

Did not match my approved proof!

"I liked the quality and styles of the mugs and pens I ordered, however when they arrived they did not show my logo image as I had approved on my proof, and can not read a large portion of my logo. I messaged and emailed with customer service regarding the issue over a week ago, and I have not been given an option to have my order fixed and replaced, nor given any sort of refund. I order a fair amount of promotional products for my pharmacy, and based off of this initial experience with Amsterdam I will probably stick to using the other companies that I have used in the past. "

Rep reply posted Jun-22-2017

A rep from Amsterdam Printing Compan, amsterdamprinting, has responded

“We reached to apologize and are re-doing this order at no extra cost. Our customers mean the world to us and we never want to let anyone of them down. When we say 100% Satisfaction Guarantee, we mean it!”

2017-06-19

We love the planners, bright color and excellent presentation

"I was very disappointed on the amount of time that it took to get the final program together. It seems that there were missed communication between the art department and production. This order was placed in March to be distributed as an appreciation gifts in May and we received it by the 1st week in June. "

A rep from Amsterdam Printing Compan, amsterdamprinting, has responded

“We are sorry we didn't meet your expectations and created this issue. Your feedback is appreciated because we take all feedback seriously enough to work on improvement. We hope that we are able to exceed your expectations in the future. Thank you for taking the time to post this review.”

2017-06-18

Great gift idea

"We were moving to another state and we used these as a goodbye gift and also as a means of sharing our new address. Everyone loved it. "

2017-06-16

Lost order

"When I called regarding the order the company couldn't find it. when I informed them I was cancelling they found it the next day and sent out a shipping confirmation. The order did arrive and the product is good but customer service could pick up the pace a tad. "

A rep from Amsterdam Printing Compan, amsterdamprinting, has responded

“While we aren't happy to hear about the issue we created for you, we are happy that it worked out in the end. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.”

2017-06-15

Fantastic quality and customer service.

"I recently ordered a Clarkson pen and needed expedited delivery for a retirement reception. Customer service staff worked me through the process and ensured that I revised my request for an in-stock pen box so that the order could ship and be delivered on-time. Thank you Amsterdam!"

2017-06-12

10k

"Nice personnel but did not perform as promised"

Rep reply posted Jun-12-2017

A rep from Amsterdam Printing Compan, amsterdamprinting, has responded

“We're happy to hear the nice words about our personnel but not so happy to hear there might be a problem! We will have customer service contact you for more details. We apologize for any inconvenience we may have caused you. Thank you for the review.”

2017-06-10

brilliant lighhed logo

"All recipients of this pen-mostly my bridge class students and bridge partners-love it. They are wowed

2017-06-08

Excellent craftsmanship!

"Great communications, excellent work & craftsmanship. After receiving the sample pen, I enjoyed the way it work & writes. I needed to order more. Looking forward to future works from Amsterdam. Thank you!!!"

2017-06-06

We are thrilled with our pens

"The pens are wonderful quality and the printing on the pen looks very nice. We couldn't be happier with our purchase. "

2017-06-06

Good til now. This batch falls apart.

"I've had nothing but great results so far but we've had 6 pens form the most recent order come apart. I'm not leaving as a customer but I can't say that I am happy with this shipment so far"

A rep from Amsterdam Printing Compan, amsterdamprinting, has responded

“We apologize there is a problem with the pens and would be happy to replace or credit the defective ones. We offer 100% Customer Satisfaction on all our products purchased within a year. Please contact us at 1-800-833-6231 if you are interested in more assistance. Thank you for the review.”

2017-06-06

OUTSTANDING QUALITY AND PRODUCT!!!

"I GOT THE ILLUMINATED PENS AND THEY HAVE REALLY WOW'D MY CLIENTELLE KEEP UP THE INNOVATIVE WORK MY FRIENDS!!!"

2017-06-03

Gift boxes are pain waste of money Pens are awesome !!

"Great shipping time price becomes to high for reorder gift boxes are way to time consuming to open fold. "

2017-06-02

Illegible Logo

"The logo was illegible on the shirts."

Rep reply posted Jun-05-2017

A rep from Amsterdam Printing Compan, amsterdamprinting, has responded

“We are sorry to find this out and will re-do your shirts at no extra cost. We offer 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee on all of our products purchased within 365 days. We would be more than happy to have this issue corrected for you. Please contact our customer service. Thank you for this review.”

2017-06-02

They were out of stock, but well worth waiting for!!!!! People love these!

"I was looking for a phone wallet like this with a phone stand on it and found these. I've used Amsterdam for pens and they were fantastic so I decided these would be a great buy. The customer service was superb and everyone who gets these love them!"

Share Amsterdam Printing Company's store rating

Amsterdam Printing Company is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Amsterdam Printing Company is a merchant member
Amsterdam Printing Company participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,376 merchant members.