Stores > AmericanMuscle.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5/10 5/10

Fast and Easy

"Discount code worked, easy to find items and return to checkout cart"

They make it easy!

"Always a great experience shopping with American Muscle!"

NICE T-SHIRT

"This is a gift for my son for Christmas. He sent me a link and told me to buy it!!!"

2016-12-05

Can't rate untili get something

"I just ordered merchandise. Can't rate on any category until I get something to see how whole thing goes."

2016-12-05

"American Muscle's user-friendly website makes ordering product for our Mustangs very easy and seamless. Their practice of including standard shipping cost in their price also makes the shopping experience more straightforward. When you add in their excellent support network and installation videos, etc. This is our go to supplier for mustang parts . "

GOOD BUT A LITTLE PRICEY

"GREAT SIGHT, BUT ALITTLE PRICEY "

2016-12-05

Grates products and customer service

"Thanks, good job, great customer service"

2016-12-05

"great as always good prices free shipping"

2016-12-05

"American muscle has never failed to impress. Great prices, lightning fast shipping and top quality items."

2016-12-05

"this is my first time i have ordered from americanmuscle, but i had many mods done by coccia ford custom for my gt ,wilkes barre pa . mods include boss 302 intake ,k&m cold air ,rtr front chin spoiler ,mickytompson tire kit with 20 inch deep dish chrome bullit rims .all was bought from american muscle,by coccia ford ,i have more mods planed in near future which will be done by coccia ford custom shop .you guys are great me and coccia ford will be shopping again thanks."

Webs

"I have a 2001 Mustang GT with a VIN number with an X at the eight character and a block date of 05/06/01 so I purchased the 8 bolt flywheel based on the information I was given on the American Muscle website. Once arrived I proceeded to remove all necessary parts from the Mustang and noticed that I had the 6 bolt crank. I then Called into customer service and nothing was done to assist my situation. I spoke to multiple individuals and was given the run around and a very argumentative speech from Dan who had no issues ignoring the facts I was bringing forth to him about my situation. I purchased the flywheel over the Black Friday weekend on sale, American Muscle would not match the price and would not pay for the return shipping even though the information on their website was incorrect which is what made me feel confident in my purchase at the time. The lack of customer service that I felt while talking with Dan was biggest issue as he did not seem to listen to what I had to say and just kept answering with canned responses. "

Item found.

"Very easy to find parts and items."

2016-12-05

Found what I'm looking for easily!

"Very competitive pricing and very easy site to find what I was looking for!"

2016-12-05

"I've always had good service through American Muscle, especially when there were problems with the small number of products that I've had to return in the past."

American muscle rocks

"If you have ford mustang this is the go to guys to get the parts you need for your ride."

Share AmericanMuscle.com's store rating

AmericanMuscle.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AmericanMuscle.com is a merchant member
AmericanMuscle.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,458 merchant members.