• Address: 7 LEE BLVD
    • Phone: 1-866-727-1266
    • Customer Support: 1-866-727-1266
    • Business Hours: Monday-Friday: 9AM-9PM EST Saturdays: 10AM-4PM EST

Product & services pricing Rating 1.67/10 1.67/10

"** WARNING: This has been a HORRIBLE experience!?! I will NEVER order from this company again. I ordered 4 AMR Charcoal Wheels July 9th, 2014. Wheels arrived 5 days later IN BLACK and not Charcoal!?! I spent over $100 shipping them back to the store (still not refunded!) as instructed by them. ** It is 10 days later, July 21st and they still have NOT processed the return and sent me the correct tires?!! They will be shipped back (correct ones) supposedly until July 31, 2014 (re-purchase!). THAT WILL BE OVER A MONTH TO GET THE CORRECT TIRES!!!!?? DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!!! **"

"I was looking for lowering springs and noticed what was supposed to be a 40% sale and made my order but that night noticed from the web I was paying more than they were selling them for they just jacked up the price for a July 4th sale to make it look like a sale. I sent two emails to cancel order and started calling as soon as they opened the next morning after 4 calls and they were telling me each time they sent an email to the warehouse and they would call me back. I found out they let the clock run out and went ahead and shipped the Springs. I ask about returning and they would not let me and when I told them I will never buy from American muscle again the rep on the phone did not care or try to do anything to help. I had spent several hundred dollars with them the month before and waited for their snail speed shipping. but I will never buy from them again. "

modified review This review was modified by txpoint on July 11 2014 10:13:03 AM

"Ordered wheels from them in November 2013, I received an email about a week later that the wheels were on back order, I told them I was fine waiting for them to be back in stock. Now in April of 2014 they tell me the wheels have been discontinued and that they cancelled my order already. The wheels I ordered are still being offered on their website and in their catalog. This week I ordered a big brake kit from them, the next day I was told that item was out of stock. I proceeded to switch my order to a more expensive brake kit which was in stock, the order shipped that day via UPS and was scheduled for delivery the next. Long story short UPS lost the package and American muscle refused to refund my money until UPS found the package which could take 8 days. I need to replace the brakes on my car in order to get it inspected by the end of the month, the people I spoke with at American muscle did not seem to care at all. I will not be doing business with them again."

modified review This review was modified by phil85 on April 24 2014 01:23:15 PM

"Ordered parts needed for the repair of my car. Weeks prior to having an arranged pick up of my car and mechanic to work on it. Expecting it to get here in at least 2 weeks then i get a call 10 days after my order saying they are confirming my method of payment. But 2 days after i bought the items my card was charged and payments were processed and funds taking out of my account. Then i had to pay for express shipping so i can get my parts on time it was very expesnive. Guess what parts didnt come in the 2 days i paid for took 2 weeks. I had to pay a tow truck fee and stoarge fee which added up to nearly 500$ thanks..."

modified review This review was modified by chris_2vgt on February 06 2014 08:51:43 PM

"During the checkout process I selected the wrong shipping method and finalized the purchase before realizing that I was paying for shipping. I called customer service and told the man that I messed up. He was very friendly and understanding. He corrected the shipping method and credited my card for the shipping amount. It was my mistake and am very thankful that he still chose to correct "my" error. I received a credit notice email confirming the credit. I received the hoodie as promised 2 business days after ordering (during the busy Christmas time). Very happy with the customer service."

modified review This review was modified by NettieB on December 18 2013 08:02:30 AM

"They do not honor their own return policy as written on their website. If you have a defective product be prepared to deal with the manufacturer. The manufacturer of my item was very helpful and resolved my problem. I however refuse to do business with a company that does not honor its own polices on their website. They should list the manufactures that assume responsibility their own returns."

modified review This review was modified by bakerm97 on September 17 2013 07:40:42 AM

"Purchased item on Aug 30th. Received a message that it shipped today Sept 11th. Very poor turn around time on orders."

modified review This review was modified by Patrickrrrrr on September 11 2013 07:27:20 PM

"All was going great until I ordered a tranny fork for my 94' stang. Once I received it along with a top replacement for the same car(I ordered the wrong one since they look so much alike - not the issue) I called to resolve/exchange the top item situation. As soon as they answered the phone, he said "I know what the issue is - the fork!) hint, I guess I'm not the only one. Good thing/thank God I did not pay 300-500 dollars to bring down the transmission and then figure out that the part would not work. Apparently, American Muscle has purchased all these forks and though they've realized that it does not work, instead of returning it/getting the correct item on their shelves, they've decided to just "add" another little part and sell it WITH/and or at the time of the fork purchase. Problem is, they advice and let you know about it in VERY SMALL LETTERS at the bottom. Knowing how much headache this can cause, letters should be big, colored red, someone should double check or better yet, GET THE CORRECT PART to avoid all problems alltogether!! Like going to a restaurant and at the bottom of the menu in small letters "by the way, there are no drinks of ANY kind, you should bring your own!" Very very bad. What messed it up all the way was that I intended to buy more, lots more since we all know Fords are known for being pieces of crap, so I would have liked to send these back and buy more - using labels/directions from them. THEY MADE ME PAY nearly 15% ($30) to ship these back. With their business account, I'm guessing they could have paid a lot less than that. I got no sympathy, no "sorry" of ANY kind and they did not hesitated to lose me as a customer. As a small business owner, I know that to keep my customers happy equals staying in business, even if I lose a few dollars for ANY reason."

"Website is great as is selection, however they are notorious for telling you that your order is "Fully Shipped" when in fact it is not. This happened to me twice in the past week... once when I bought several items including their AMR wheels, received word it was fully shipped and then later that the AMR wheels were backordered. Just happened again now. Placed order 6 days ago and two days ago it said everything was "Fully Shipped". I scheduled the install with my mechanic and now just received an e-mail that everything in my order but the suspension kit was shipped out. WTF. Called to ask and Rob who I spoke with explained this is because when an item in an order is backordered it is placed on a new order (FYI: you do not see this in your order history on the website!). Hate to sound like I'm whining but come on guys... I spent good money with you and I've been told everything was fully shipped, scheduled the install with my mechanic, only to find out that in fact it did not ship. I'm having a hard time buying from them in the future (and in the past week I've spent close to $5,500). I'm quite dissapointed with their service/communication."

modified review This review was modified by iowamatt on May 30 2013 11:01:04 AM

"just purchased bassani axel back for 09 gt.i had to get because i bought no name brand on ebay it rotted through and fell off in six months.do yourself and your wallet a favor spend a little more get a lifetime warrenty. they look better sound better and if i have a problem i know its covered"

modified review This review was modified by oldguysrule on May 17 2013 05:50:21 PM

"I personally want to thank American Muscle for giving me an awesome deal on my Roush exhaust system and Airaid cold air intake for my brand new 2013 Ford Mustang GT. Shipping was very fast for these items and I installed them the very next day after ordering online. Again I'd like to thank the people at American Muscle for delivering great products on time and would also like to add that when I step on the accelerator or stand I should say that the Roush exhaust puts a smile on my face every time :)"

modified review This review was modified by ggill5001 on April 25 2013 06:11:17 PM

"Finding what I needed was quick and checkout was easy and delivery was fast! Also prices were reasonable."

"Very simple to order, items were as described, fast delivery! Thanks for the coupon but as the car is in storage until the spring I can't use it to buy any bigger items until May."

"It was my first purchase with American Muscle,(I just purchased an 2007 GT) there was an issue with an item I received, I was amazed that they shipped a replacement part immediately, it was on my porch the next day at 11:00 AM. Great customer service!!!!!!!"

"The Brembo brake kit I ordered didn't fit with the wheels I have but AM sent me spacers overnight free of charge. Love AM they do care about the customer and the Mustang community!!"

AmericanMuscle.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

AmericanMuscle.com is not a merchant member
AmericanMuscle.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!