• Rating 8.33/10 1,479 reviews

AmericanMuscle.com is not a merchant member
    AmericanMuscle.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • AmericanMuscle.com contact information

• Address: 7 LEE BLVD
    • Contact: support@americanmuscle.com
    • Phone: 1-866-727-1266
    • Customer Support: 1-866-727-1266
    • Business Hours: Monday-Friday: 9AM-9PM EST Saturdays: 10AM-4PM EST

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

All 1,681 Customer Reviews

"During the checkout process I selected the wrong shipping method and finalized the purchase before realizing that I was paying for shipping. I called customer service and told the man that I messed up. He was very friendly and understanding. He corrected the shipping method and credited my card for the shipping amount. It was my mistake and am very thankful that he still chose to correct "my" error. I received a credit notice email confirming the credit. I received the hoodie as promised 2 business days after ordering (during the busy Christmas time). Very happy with the customer service."

modified review This review was modified by NettieB on December 18 2013 08:02:30 AM

"They do not honor their own return policy as written on their website. If you have a defective product be prepared to deal with the manufacturer. The manufacturer of my item was very helpful and resolved my problem. I however refuse to do business with a company that does not honor its own polices on their website. They should list the manufactures that assume responsibility their own returns."

modified review This review was modified by bakerm97 on September 17 2013 07:40:42 AM

"Purchased item on Aug 30th. Received a message that it shipped today Sept 11th. Very poor turn around time on orders."

modified review This review was modified by Patrickrrrrr on September 11 2013 07:27:20 PM

"Website is great as is selection, however they are notorious for telling you that your order is "Fully Shipped" when in fact it is not. This happened to me twice in the past week... once when I bought several items including their AMR wheels, received word it was fully shipped and then later that the AMR wheels were backordered. Just happened again now. Placed order 6 days ago and two days ago it said everything was "Fully Shipped". I scheduled the install with my mechanic and now just received an e-mail that everything in my order but the suspension kit was shipped out. WTF. Called to ask and Rob who I spoke with explained this is because when an item in an order is backordered it is placed on a new order (FYI: you do not see this in your order history on the website!). Hate to sound like I'm whining but come on guys... I spent good money with you and I've been told everything was fully shipped, scheduled the install with my mechanic, only to find out that in fact it did not ship. I'm having a hard time buying from them in the future (and in the past week I've spent close to $5,500). I'm quite dissapointed with their service/communication."

modified review This review was modified by iowamatt on May 30 2013 11:01:04 AM

"just purchased bassani axel back for 09 gt.i had to get because i bought no name brand on ebay it rotted through and fell off in six months.do yourself and your wallet a favor spend a little more get a lifetime warrenty. they look better sound better and if i have a problem i know its covered"

modified review This review was modified by oldguysrule on May 17 2013 05:50:21 PM

"Finding what I needed was quick and checkout was easy and delivery was fast! Also prices were reasonable."

"Very simple to order, items were as described, fast delivery! Thanks for the coupon but as the car is in storage until the spring I can't use it to buy any bigger items until May."

"It was my first purchase with American Muscle,(I just purchased an 2007 GT) there was an issue with an item I received, I was amazed that they shipped a replacement part immediately, it was on my porch the next day at 11:00 AM. Great customer service!!!!!!!"

"The Brembo brake kit I ordered didn't fit with the wheels I have but AM sent me spacers overnight free of charge. Love AM they do care about the customer and the Mustang community!!"

"Fantastic products and site"

"guys am were very helpful. the reveiw sections of on there product info pages were extremly helpful in makiing my decisions. bama gets the tunes back to u no time flat! "

"This is a great seller. I bought from them in the past and decided to use their online store again. Now I actually had to call their customer support to get help tracking the order and it was a super nice experience. Products are of high quality and the website provides great installation manuals."

modified review This review was modified by Stang_guy on February 06 2013 08:05:12 AM

"Absolutely love the headlights!"

"Excellent website, easy to find by model, part category, etc. Also very helpful technical information and reviews. Prompt confirmation of orders and shipments. "

"as always, more then plez..'ed with the results"