Stores > AmericanMuscle.com

• Customer Support: 1-866-727-1266
    • Business Hours: Monday-Friday: 9AM-9PM EST Saturdays: 10AM-4PM EST

2016-05-25

Great Experience

"Website is easy to use and product selection is great, thanks"

2016-05-16

Test Review

"Test review, test review, test review, test review "

2015-08-21

"Quite literally the worst customer service of all time. Unable to provide very simple answers to very simple questions.

Q: Have my springs shipped? Or can you give me an update on them?

A: They're still processing you order [that you placed 4 days ago]. I cannot give you an update until they're done processing.

This review was modified by Tnaseth on August 21 2015 02:13:49 PM

2015-07-30

"Bought a staggered wheel and tire package from them in July. These wheels appear to be high quality but they easily scratch and scuff...Not pleased for $1200..."

This review was modified by Incredibad on July 30 2015 07:01:40 PM

2015-06-22

"American muscle was great to deal with until I had a problem with a product they sell. When I called them to report the problem they said that the problem was happening with that product and they knew it was an issue! Wow I just put holes in the interior of my brand new car and you knew there was a problem! After 3 replacements and hours of arguing on the phone I was finally able to get one that wasn't damaged and fit ok. Well when I thought it was over (this ordeal) it wasn't. I was suppose to get a refund on one of the problem items cause they charged me twice, after the management told me the check was in the mail I found out after speaking with him 4 weeks later, that was not the case. Management decided to not refund the money,they over charged me and went against their word. I will not be doing business with American Muscle in the future and I would suggest to other consumers to not buy anything from them either. I wasted my hard earned money and a lot of time on the inferior products and poor business practices. "

2015-05-28

"I ordered a Roush axle back exhaust set for my '12 mustang gt. It shipped quite fast but thats about it. I ordered this on a Thur. and recieved it on a Mon. When the box arrived to my house it looked like it was thrown around like people played soccer with it. Their was a hole in the box. When I opened it it was missing the hardware for the installation. So I called their customer serice department and they sent me the hardware which took 3 more days. Once I got the hardware I started the install. The passenger side was an easy install but the driver side their was only one hanger on the exhaust. (The 2010 to 2014 has 3 hangers)I did my research and found out they sent me a 2015 driver side Roush exhaust. So I once again called their customer service department and explained they sent me a mismatched Roush exhaust kit. They said they would send me another Roush axle back exhaust kit. So they charged my credit card until I send them their mismatched set I recieved. Definitely wont be dealing with this company anymore. "

This review was modified by oufan84 on May 28 2015 10:16:47 AM

2015-05-11

"Wow what a bad experience with these people .waited for my strut tower brace for my 2015 mustang it finely arrived and the box looked like it had been run over by a bulldozer. We agreed to disagree. On me returning it .so I kept it and repainted it to cover all the scratches and dings. know that I would recommend buying anything from these crooks .. p:s they did get my truck matt prolbem resolved after many calls and talking to a supervisor. .crappy service .."

This review was modified by dougcrum on May 12 2015 06:21:06 AM

2015-04-14

"Ordered some parts for my exhaust system and when the box showed up, I was missing a couple pieces. I called their customer service line and with a happy attitude the man kindly understood and overnighted me the missing parts. I will order again from them for sure! Thanks american muscle!"

This review was modified by pjhook on April 14 2015 06:28:54 PM

2015-04-03

"sent back caster camber plates a mouth ago and they still have not retuned any money to me. they have very poor customer service. latemodelresto is miles ahead when it comes to this."

This review was modified by rustyruststang on April 03 2015 07:10:50 AM

2015-03-21

"I purchased a staggered set of chrome 17" saleen wheels and they came with the 315's mounted on the front 9" wheels and the more narrow front tires were stretched on the wide 10.5" wheels ! No response to at least a half dozen emails. On phone I get some worthless employee who says I should bring them local and have them remounted myself also known as cleaning up their mistake ! BEWARE ! Do you want to trust your prized car to that ?"

2015-02-13

"Worst customer service and "LIERS" called twice before ordering some wheels to make sure they were in stock they said that they did have them in their warehouse so I went ahead and orderd them. Called to get a tracking number they come out saing that the wheels will take 3-4 weeks to make then they would be shipped POS company will never ever order from this place again!!!!"

This review was modified by Hector_5o on February 13 2015 08:25:00 AM

2015-01-27

"Lies about products being in stock. Rude customer service. Only lets you know after you have checked out that the product takes an extra 3 weeks to get."

2014-10-07

"I bought a 200 dollar BBK xpipe and when I received it, it looked like it was pre used. It had metal shavings and carbon all over the inside and scratches on the outside. I called customer service and they told me to send pictures to pics@americanmuscle.com. They said I would get a call back within 15 minutes. No one called me and i began receiving promotional emails. Don't buy from American muscle they will rip you off and send you used parts for a new price."

This review was modified by Mustangmurph on October 07 2014 08:14:17 AM

2014-09-15

"This is the 2nd fan shipped to me BROKEN !
After the 1st one arriving broken and waiting 2 weeks for delivery and giving instructions to the nice person on the other end of the phone that the shipper should pack it correctly the 2nd one arrived BROKEN ! Sooo, another one is on its way. Let's all pray together now.

2014-09-06

"Ordered a tire and wheel package, shipping was fast and the order was correct, but when I installed the wheels one of the tires were defective. I called and talked to a rep and they promptly took care of the situation and sent me a new tire and paid to have the bad tire shipped back... they even offered to reimburse any cost incurred by me for the changing out of the tire/rim. Thanks for great customer service"

Share AmericanMuscle.com's store rating

AmericanMuscle.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AmericanMuscle.com is a merchant member
AmericanMuscle.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,592 merchant members.