• Address: 7 LEE BLVD

Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.43/10 1.43/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.14/10 2.14/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.43/10 1.43/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.00/10 2.00/10

"I bought a 200 dollar BBK xpipe and when I received it, it looked like it was pre used. It had metal shavings and carbon all over the inside and scratches on the outside. I called customer service and they told me to send pictures to pics@americanmuscle.com. They said I would get a call back within 15 minutes. No one called me and i began receiving promotional emails. Don't buy from American muscle they will rip you off and send you used parts for a new price."

modified review This review was modified by Mustangmurph on October 07 2014 08:14:17 AM

"This is the 2nd fan shipped to me BROKEN !
After the 1st one arriving broken and waiting 2 weeks for delivery and giving instructions to the nice person on the other end of the phone that the shipper should pack it correctly the 2nd one arrived BROKEN ! Sooo, another one is on its way. Let's all pray together now.

AmericanMuscle.com User

"Ordered a tire and wheel package, shipping was fast and the order was correct, but when I installed the wheels one of the tires were defective. I called and talked to a rep and they promptly took care of the situation and sent me a new tire and paid to have the bad tire shipped back... they even offered to reimburse any cost incurred by me for the changing out of the tire/rim. Thanks for great customer service"

"Buyers BEWARE!!! Most horrible experience in 15 years of online buying. I tried to convinced myself that my situation was an exception but with the 5 out of 10 rating they have and the comments I read, I'm quite reassured that the bad service I had was probably a business as usual for them.

Big problem with shipping, they were not able to assume their responsability as the one who collect the money and ultimately responsible to get the item on a reasonable time to the client. Asked for a new item while requesting a "send back" to the originator for the lost item and they refused. Asked for a refund, they refused. Phone service was poor, I feeled in their voice they didn't care. They did not answer the E-Mail. Only solution they proposed was to buy a new item to get it on a reasonable time. Wait a minute, problem is on their side and the client has to spend more money to have his item in a reasonable time????

I'll never do business again with them, their award winning service is somewhat questionable. I lost several week at the track for this issue. Thanks AM for having ruined a part of my annual holiday!!!

modified review This review was modified by bigmustang on September 04 2014 08:06:55 AM

"** WARNING: This has been a HORRIBLE experience!?! I will NEVER order from this company again. I ordered 4 AMR Charcoal Wheels July 9th, 2014. Wheels arrived 5 days later IN BLACK and not Charcoal!?! I spent over $100 shipping them back to the store (still not refunded!) as instructed by them. ** It is 10 days later, July 21st and they still have NOT processed the return and sent me the correct tires?!! They will be shipped back (correct ones) supposedly until July 31, 2014 (re-purchase!). THAT WILL BE OVER A MONTH TO GET THE CORRECT TIRES!!!!?? DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!!! **"

"I was looking for lowering springs and noticed what was supposed to be a 40% sale and made my order but that night noticed from the web I was paying more than they were selling them for they just jacked up the price for a July 4th sale to make it look like a sale. I sent two emails to cancel order and started calling as soon as they opened the next morning after 4 calls and they were telling me each time they sent an email to the warehouse and they would call me back. I found out they let the clock run out and went ahead and shipped the Springs. I ask about returning and they would not let me and when I told them I will never buy from American muscle again the rep on the phone did not care or try to do anything to help. I had spent several hundred dollars with them the month before and waited for their snail speed shipping. but I will never buy from them again. "

modified review This review was modified by txpoint on July 11 2014 10:13:03 AM

"Ordered wheels from them in November 2013, I received an email about a week later that the wheels were on back order, I told them I was fine waiting for them to be back in stock. Now in April of 2014 they tell me the wheels have been discontinued and that they cancelled my order already. The wheels I ordered are still being offered on their website and in their catalog. This week I ordered a big brake kit from them, the next day I was told that item was out of stock. I proceeded to switch my order to a more expensive brake kit which was in stock, the order shipped that day via UPS and was scheduled for delivery the next. Long story short UPS lost the package and American muscle refused to refund my money until UPS found the package which could take 8 days. I need to replace the brakes on my car in order to get it inspected by the end of the month, the people I spoke with at American muscle did not seem to care at all. I will not be doing business with them again."

modified review This review was modified by phil85 on April 24 2014 01:23:15 PM

"Ordered parts needed for the repair of my car. Weeks prior to having an arranged pick up of my car and mechanic to work on it. Expecting it to get here in at least 2 weeks then i get a call 10 days after my order saying they are confirming my method of payment. But 2 days after i bought the items my card was charged and payments were processed and funds taking out of my account. Then i had to pay for express shipping so i can get my parts on time it was very expesnive. Guess what parts didnt come in the 2 days i paid for took 2 weeks. I had to pay a tow truck fee and stoarge fee which added up to nearly 500$ thanks..."

modified review This review was modified by chris_2vgt on February 06 2014 08:51:43 PM

"During the checkout process I selected the wrong shipping method and finalized the purchase before realizing that I was paying for shipping. I called customer service and told the man that I messed up. He was very friendly and understanding. He corrected the shipping method and credited my card for the shipping amount. It was my mistake and am very thankful that he still chose to correct "my" error. I received a credit notice email confirming the credit. I received the hoodie as promised 2 business days after ordering (during the busy Christmas time). Very happy with the customer service."

modified review This review was modified by NettieB on December 18 2013 08:02:30 AM

"They do not honor their own return policy as written on their website. If you have a defective product be prepared to deal with the manufacturer. The manufacturer of my item was very helpful and resolved my problem. I however refuse to do business with a company that does not honor its own polices on their website. They should list the manufactures that assume responsibility their own returns."

modified review This review was modified by bakerm97 on September 17 2013 07:40:42 AM

"Purchased item on Aug 30th. Received a message that it shipped today Sept 11th. Very poor turn around time on orders."

modified review This review was modified by Patrickrrrrr on September 11 2013 07:27:20 PM

"All was going great until I ordered a tranny fork for my 94' stang. Once I received it along with a top replacement for the same car(I ordered the wrong one since they look so much alike - not the issue) I called to resolve/exchange the top item situation. As soon as they answered the phone, he said "I know what the issue is - the fork!) hint, I guess I'm not the only one. Good thing/thank God I did not pay 300-500 dollars to bring down the transmission and then figure out that the part would not work. Apparently, American Muscle has purchased all these forks and though they've realized that it does not work, instead of returning it/getting the correct item on their shelves, they've decided to just "add" another little part and sell it WITH/and or at the time of the fork purchase. Problem is, they advice and let you know about it in VERY SMALL LETTERS at the bottom. Knowing how much headache this can cause, letters should be big, colored red, someone should double check or better yet, GET THE CORRECT PART to avoid all problems alltogether!! Like going to a restaurant and at the bottom of the menu in small letters "by the way, there are no drinks of ANY kind, you should bring your own!" Very very bad. What messed it up all the way was that I intended to buy more, lots more since we all know Fords are known for being pieces of crap, so I would have liked to send these back and buy more - using labels/directions from them. THEY MADE ME PAY nearly 15% ($30) to ship these back. With their business account, I'm guessing they could have paid a lot less than that. I got no sympathy, no "sorry" of ANY kind and they did not hesitated to lose me as a customer. As a small business owner, I know that to keep my customers happy equals staying in business, even if I lose a few dollars for ANY reason."

"Website is great as is selection, however they are notorious for telling you that your order is "Fully Shipped" when in fact it is not. This happened to me twice in the past week... once when I bought several items including their AMR wheels, received word it was fully shipped and then later that the AMR wheels were backordered. Just happened again now. Placed order 6 days ago and two days ago it said everything was "Fully Shipped". I scheduled the install with my mechanic and now just received an e-mail that everything in my order but the suspension kit was shipped out. WTF. Called to ask and Rob who I spoke with explained this is because when an item in an order is backordered it is placed on a new order (FYI: you do not see this in your order history on the website!). Hate to sound like I'm whining but come on guys... I spent good money with you and I've been told everything was fully shipped, scheduled the install with my mechanic, only to find out that in fact it did not ship. I'm having a hard time buying from them in the future (and in the past week I've spent close to $5,500). I'm quite dissapointed with their service/communication."

modified review This review was modified by iowamatt on May 30 2013 11:01:04 AM

"just purchased bassani axel back for 09 gt.i had to get because i bought no name brand on ebay it rotted through and fell off in six months.do yourself and your wallet a favor spend a little more get a lifetime warrenty. they look better sound better and if i have a problem i know its covered"

modified review This review was modified by oldguysrule on May 17 2013 05:50:21 PM

"I personally want to thank American Muscle for giving me an awesome deal on my Roush exhaust system and Airaid cold air intake for my brand new 2013 Ford Mustang GT. Shipping was very fast for these items and I installed them the very next day after ordering online. Again I'd like to thank the people at American Muscle for delivering great products on time and would also like to add that when I step on the accelerator or stand I should say that the Roush exhaust puts a smile on my face every time :)"

modified review This review was modified by ggill5001 on April 25 2013 06:11:17 PM

AmericanMuscle.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

AmericanMuscle.com is not a merchant member
AmericanMuscle.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!