• Address: 4404 Sunbelt Dr Addison, TX
    • Contact: sales@ambry.com
    • Phone: 214-357-5710
    • Business Hours: 8:00am - 6:00pm Mon-Fri Closed Sat and Sun
    • Fax: 214-357-5851

"I found ambry through HP, and couldn't be more impressed. Exactly what I needed, easy to use website, super friendly service. "

modified review This review was modified by tazyaman on August 25 2013 08:18:22 AM

"A day after I placed my order, they cancelled it claiming the part is not available. But I find the part still indicated as in stock but with increased price. They don't keep their word."

modified review This review was modified by pahaso on August 12 2013 07:02:15 AM

"I needed a part for an IBM Model 25-286 computer, VERY old system from the late eighties. Ambry advertised the part, but so do many resellers who don't actually have it available. I placed my order with Ambry after reading several positive reviews and paid through PayPal. My order was processed the next morning and arrived three days later, well-packaged and functioning flawlessly.

VERY happy with Ambry and definitely will be looking towards them when I need more ancient computer parts.

modified review This review was modified by yayden on May 15 2013 04:22:11 PM

"By far and away the best online company I have had the pleasure of dealing with. The phone was answered promptly by a real person. I didn't have to press 1 for English nor deal with a computerized answering device. Brad I believe it was took care of the problem I was having quickly. He was nice, courteous, knowledgeable, and professional. Ambry can count on me again. Thanks for the excellent service guys!"

"Very easy to find product, easy to order, arrived before expected, was the correct item. all good!"

"Absolutely terrible service! A complete disconnect between their sales department and warehouse. I called them three days in a row after they said they would call me back to find out what the hold up on the shipping of my order. they blamed the late shipping on their warehouse five days after I purchase the item. When they did get in contact with the warehouse they said they didn't have the part in after I had paid for 3 day shipping and it was listed as in stock on Ambry's website. It get's worse. I finally received the much needed replacement product for work almost two weeks later and it was the wrong part. They're still listing the correct product number on the company's website but shipping the wrong items. When I called them yet again to rectify the situation all they could say was, please return it and we'll give you a refund. No attempt to find the correct product I need or an apology, just spend some more money sir, #%&! off. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WHITH THIS COMPANY!"

"Ambry has a lot of server parts that I wouldn't be able to find elsewhere."

"Great prices and fast shipping!"

"I needed a part HP no longer had available and found it on Ambry. I placed the order online, received confirmation, and the item arrived within five business days. Great service.

I did not interact with customer service or return this item

"Great experience would order again"

"I have been using Ambry for 20 years to find HP spares and they have never failed. Thank you for the excellent service.

"Really good customer service. Responsive and friendly. Seems they appreciate my business."

"Really rude and obnoxious service. Told me I had to call my bank to add a shipping address on my debit card and that they had refused the transaction. Bank said they had the shipping address and that they had approved the transaction. Sales guy cancelled my order without my permission because he didn't like my attitude. Woman manager came on and called my a grouchy prick! Never had such a bad experience in my entire life! Had the transaction gone through I found out they were going to charge $100 shipping after not listing the cost on the their website.
Worst vendor I have ever dealt with.

"They always have the parts I need at a good price! Excellent customer service too..."

"Easy to navigate the website. Appreciate that you send emails to indicate receiving the order, shipping the goods and including the invoice."

ambry.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

ambry.com is not a merchant member
ambry.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!