ambry.com Reviews - ambry.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.33/10 49 reviews

ambry.com is not a merchant member
ambry.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"I found ambry through HP, and couldn't be more impressed. Exactly what I needed, easy to use website, super friendly service. "

modified review This review was modified by tazyaman on August 25 2013 08:18:22 AM

"I needed a part for an IBM Model 25-286 computer, VERY old system from the late eighties. Ambry advertised the part, but so do many resellers who don't actually have it available. I placed my order with Ambry after reading several positive reviews and paid through PayPal. My order was processed the next morning and arrived three days later, well-packaged and functioning flawlessly.

VERY happy with Ambry and definitely will be looking towards them when I need more ancient computer parts.

modified review This review was modified by yayden on May 15 2013 04:22:11 PM

"By far and away the best online company I have had the pleasure of dealing with. The phone was answered promptly by a real person. I didn't have to press 1 for English nor deal with a computerized answering device. Brad I believe it was took care of the problem I was having quickly. He was nice, courteous, knowledgeable, and professional. Ambry can count on me again. Thanks for the excellent service guys!"

"Absolutely terrible service! A complete disconnect between their sales department and warehouse. I called them three days in a row after they said they would call me back to find out what the hold up on the shipping of my order. they blamed the late shipping on their warehouse five days after I purchase the item. When they did get in contact with the warehouse they said they didn't have the part in after I had paid for 3 day shipping and it was listed as in stock on Ambry's website. It get's worse. I finally received the much needed replacement product for work almost two weeks later and it was the wrong part. They're still listing the correct product number on the company's website but shipping the wrong items. When I called them yet again to rectify the situation all they could say was, please return it and we'll give you a refund. No attempt to find the correct product I need or an apology, just spend some more money sir, #%&! off. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WHITH THIS COMPANY!"

"Ambry has a lot of server parts that I wouldn't be able to find elsewhere."

"Great prices and fast shipping!"

"I needed a part HP no longer had available and found it on Ambry. I placed the order online, received confirmation, and the item arrived within five business days. Great service.

I did not interact with customer service or return this item

"Great experience would order again"

"I have been using Ambry for 20 years to find HP spares and they have never failed. Thank you for the excellent service.

"Really good customer service. Responsive and friendly. Seems they appreciate my business."

"They always have the parts I need at a good price! Excellent customer service too..."

"Easy to navigate the website. Appreciate that you send emails to indicate receiving the order, shipping the goods and including the invoice."

"Wonderful, as always. Ordering process with Ambry is very easy, I wouldn't change a thing. Their customer service excellent."

"I was looking for an AC adapter/power cord for an older HP laptop. After an unsuccessful search of approximately twenty other sites and a number of phone calls I was lucky enough to find the part in your inventory. I was about ready to give up and "retire" the old laptop. That would have been unfortunate as there was some old info. on the machine that was needed and housed nowhere else. Thanks for coming to my rescue! "

"Ambry had, by far, the best prices I've seen. I always spent some time shopping around. From now on I will always check them first."