AJ Madison Reviews - ajmadison.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 7.78/10 1,656 reviews

AJ Madison is a merchant member
AJ Madison participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,874 merchant members.

All Customer Reviews (1,657)

"Website was very user friendly and I received the oven in the time frame indicated. Delivery person was friendly and efficient."

"800# is not accessible in US Territory, I was told by phone that items may not be available in 1-2 weeks but when order was cancelled the following day, items are already in the delivery truck and left now I'm penalized with $100fee and 10% restocking fee. And then 2 days after I received email confirming full payments from my credit cards. It Is all bogus!"

"The order never shipped, can't get thru to anyone on the phone because of the holiday and really don't understand why the order was placed on hold in the first place. "

"This is the second time that I bought the product from them and they are great: quick delivery and the product is in excellent condition. "

"ordering with AJ Madison was quick and simple. my oven arrived sooner than expected with no problems. I am still waiting to get it installed. i am very satisfied in working with AJ Madison and would work with them again."

Rating 8/104/5

"Everything was fine - I found what I wanted easily, and the order came pretty quickly, and was what was ordered, and works properly."

"AJ MADISON use the most applauding delivery company ever!
1. I arranged for my contractor to wait in to receive the delivery and even gave them a number to call me when they were half hour away. NO CALL,NO DELIVERY!!
2. I had to call the next day only to be to be told that the driver had been in an accident! Even if that was true why didn't anyone think about calling the customers?
3. I was then told that i had to wait a whole week until the driver was in my area again? no dishwasher,no microwave, no range oven no compensation for the contractor who waited or the plumber who was lined up to fit it and oh yeah NO APOLOGY but plenty of attitude!!
Run a mile! there are still companies who care about customer service this is NOT one of them.

"Really Fast delivery. Thank you!"

"They use a terrible freight company for delivery and won't assist me in getting the product to me. It sits in a warehouse in Ohio, and the freight company are only in our area for one 4 hour window per week, and they won't deliver during business hours to my company. "

"Great service! The shipment arrived safely, quickly and as scheduled."

"Entire process, from product reesarch/specs thru to quick delivery exceeded my expectations. Shipping company kept me advised of delivery and delivered on time, as promised. Thank you!!"

Rating 4/102/5

"AJ Madison website did not make it clear at time of purchase that the item I was ordering was not in stock (U-Line Refrigerator). Extremely frustrating."

"No communication, no product. Best way to let somebody down."

"I shopped long and hard to find the best appliance deal available and AJ Madison beat them all. The website was the best for shopping I'd experienced, it was very intuitive and easy to navigate. Best of all is their prices and special rebate offers."

"I ordered LG Art Cool Premier 9,000 BTU Ductless Mini-Split w/ Inverter Heat Pump 230V (28 SEER) LS090HYV 1 which is the most efficient split AC around It was some days later I finally read an email I thought that was a confirmation, rather it was no longer available!
They should have called, they had my phone number.
The email went on to try and sell me an inferior unit.
I found a LS090HYV at ComfortUp