• Address: 3605 13th Ave. Brooklyn, NY
    • Contact: sales@ajmadison.com
    • Phone: 800-570-3355
    • Business Hours: Mon - Tues: 9:00 am - 6:00 pmWed: 9:00 am - 8:00 pmThurs: 9:00 am - 6:00 pmFri: 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
    • Fax: 800-570-7805

Product & services pricing Rating 7.17/10 7.17/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.46/10 4.46/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.23/10 4.23/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.44/10 3.44/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.06/10 3.06/10

AZgardener's Avatar
Tucson, AZ

"Excellent value. I recommend this vendor without reservation. Delivery was delayed by a few days due to an AM Trucking Co mixup, but my call to AJ Madison was followed by immediate rectification."

"Easy to process order and very fast delivery"

"Delivered on time with the best price. "

" Well the refrigerator I purchased did not work at all. There was something wrong with the motor. It rattled and shook and I had to unplug the thing because it sounded like it was going to explode. Second, I get a phone message ll that the delivery was to be between 12 and 4pm. I came home early the day of delivery and your truck was sitting in my driveway at 11am. Its a good thing I came home early or I would have missed the delivery.

You people need to check your appliances before you send them out and make sure when you say you are going to be somewhere, BE THERE AT TIME YOU TELL CUSTOMERS TO BE AVAILABLE!

"AJ Madison is awesome. Product arrived in perfect condition and fast."

"Great pricing and service. Very happy with purchase."

"UNBELIEVABLY UNHAPPY AND RIPPED OFF. It cost me 200.00 just because I ordered from this shady company. 290.00 because I had to pay to ship the product back. No other company--not sears, not HH Gregg, not Home Depot, not even Brandsmart operates this way. BY opening the box they take the right to reduce a credit by 30% saying they can't resell it. Baloney.

I purchased a GE microwave and trim kit from AJ Madison because they appeared to reputable and were widely shown on the internet as an appliance company. That idea went out the window after purchase. Prior to purchase I spoke to AJ Madison and GE about the depth associated with trim kit and my build in area. GE assured me it would work. I ordered the product the next day online.
GUESS WHAT? It didn't work. NOW AJ Madison wants to reduce the the return credit by 30%. 30%!!!! AJ MADISON also now wants to charge me for shipping, which was free!! BUT NOW IT IS ONLY FREE ONLY IF YOU KEEP THE PRODUCT???!!! THat is insane.
Then they have you, because you can't resell the product. You essentially have to return it and take whatever they offer. BAD, SHADY BUSINESS.

COuld've gotten the same thing from Home depot and could've returned it to the local store.

I Never, ever write reviews like this. This is my first because I am so angry. The better business bureau, yelp and any other review is next. They may even get a lawusit.

AJ MADISON YOU ARE THIEVES!!!! NEVER AGAIN!!!

"Would buy from again, reasonable prices on bulk item order."

"My dishwasher has a defect on the top panel, very disappointing on a new purchase. I should have been informed if this was a damaged appliance web site!"

"Delivered quickly and gave me updates on the delivery status which was important for delivering to a small office building. Friendly and efficient staff so well done all around."

"They were quick with delivery but it came damaged in 2 corners. Repaired myself"

"Great experince, best prices (i shopped around). Customer service is great. The only thing I took an issue with was the delivery guys, they were very inquisitive asking my nationality, questioning the way i speak overall very rude, but at the end of the day I will buy from AJ madison again. "

"Very good service, I will highly recommend for future purchase "

"The item arrived with some cosmetic defects.

AJ Madison is willing to give 15% back for the defects. That's like break even. Not so great not so bad.

"I found a product on your website that I was having trouble finding elsewhere and it arrived at my house in one day. Thanks "

AJ Madison is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AJ Madison is a merchant member
AJ Madison participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,856 merchant members.