• Address: 3605 13th Ave. Brooklyn, NY
    • Contact: sales@ajmadison.com
    • Phone: 800-570-3355
    • Business Hours: Mon - Tues: 9:00 am - 6:00 pmWed: 9:00 am - 8:00 pmThurs: 9:00 am - 6:00 pmFri: 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
    • Fax: 800-570-7805

Product & services pricing Rating 6.78/10 6.78/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.54/10 4.54/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.39/10 4.39/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.68/10 3.68/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.13/10 3.13/10

"Took too long to deliver & tried to deliver one time at 6:30 am."

"Item advertised for sale was not available- they offered two inferior products at higher prices. I cancelled the order."

"My Samsung refrigerator was delivered intact and appeared in good condition. We just started using it and it seems to be working OK. AJ Madison fulfilled their promise."

"Actually I should have said completely satisfied as AJ Madison came through. After paying for in-home delivery the delivery crew rolled the appliances into the garage and were unhappy when asked to move into the kitchen (in a one story ranch!). Also did not open the boxes.

Fortunately all was well (no damage) and AJ gave us half credit on the in-home delivery charge.

"It seems crazy that you can order appliances in NY and have them delivered free in NM. I love RAC transport. Its all good."

"It took over 6 weeks to get my delivery of two different smaller sized refrigerators.
One of the products, a medical refrigerator, was not immediately available from manufacturer, and they do not ship until any products until all products are available to ship at the same time.
No tracking options available, so my dissatisfaction was based on not being able to prep and prepare for the business delivery. Was left hanging on any delivery info.
The door on the second refrigerator I ordered did not close cleanly, there was a rub that did not allow the door to close smoothly, something I had to take (and waste) the time to fix myself.
On the good side, I ultimately got what I ordered.

"Our beautiful new range hood arrived damaged. We contacted AJ Madison customer service and emailed photos of the damage, and they shipped a replacement hood quickly, and we sent back the damaged one. The replacement arrived in good condition, and we were not charged for shipping or for return of the damaged hood. The hood was very well packed; we think the problem was rough handling in transit by the shipping company. We would order from AJ Madison again, without hesitation."

"Everything went as it should"

"The delivery was a bit of a debacle, they didn't call the right number to give us a heads up when they would be there… but it all worked out and otherwise everything was great, right on time, and great quality appliances for a great price. I haven't gotten my rebate back yet but don't anticipate any issues. "

"When my initial order arrive damaged, I was disappointed and concerned about getting it replaced. The customer service woman I spoke with was courteous and helpful. She arranged for a replacement product and pickup of the defective unit. This is the type of service that makes a difference. I would not hesitate to order from them again."

"Great price; speedy delivery; would order again from AJ Madison!"

"the tracking system did not work properly. there were no updates and one day i got a call they were to deliver the stove the next morning. i called store the day before and was told the computers were down and they would call me back. the call never was made."

"convenient service, great selection, delivered on time!"

"Product delivered is as described at a very reasonable price.
Will buy again.

"Delivered as promised. Just what I needed."

AJ Madison is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AJ Madison is a merchant member
AJ Madison participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,875 merchant members.