• Address: 3605 13th Ave. Brooklyn, NY
    • Contact: sales@ajmadison.com
    • Phone: 800-570-3355
    • Business Hours: Mon - Tues: 9:00 am - 6:00 pmWed: 9:00 am - 8:00 pmThurs: 9:00 am - 6:00 pmFri: 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
    • Fax: 800-570-7805

Product & services pricing Rating 6.91/10 6.91/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.75/10 4.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.61/10 4.61/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.00/10 4.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.65/10 3.65/10

"I ordered a micro-wave and range. Both arrived on time and undamaged. I would buy from AJ Madison again."

"I have still not received my washer, going on 3 weeks. I waited till washer was back in stock and ordered. After seven days of no shipping confirmation I called only to be told that the washers on hand was only for immediate shipment, which would have resulted in shipping charges. I purchased the washer with free shipping. I am disappointed in the way this was handled. "

"Not only was the price very good but they delivered ahead of the estimate shown online. The delivery group was very good and careful with the unloading of the freezer. I was hesitant about ordering this online but it all turned out great."

"Was promised delivery on Friday and still have not received item or follow up call.
Next time I'll just do Sears..

"Prompt service and great delivery guys!"

"I ordered my dishwasher over a week ago and haven't heard a work on the status of shipping. I keep inputting my tracking number and it just says the order is in process. Meanwhile I am hand washing all my dishes. I am going to call to try to get more info but would love it if they just kept me posted rather than making me call in. "

"Prompt delivery! I love it!"

"While AJ Madison was very good at providing rock solid appliances at the best prices, I had a lot of trouble with their delivery service. I believe it was called HomeDirect and they did an incredibly poor job updating the shipping tracking. I did not hear on there whereabouts of my purchase or its expected delivery for about 2 weeks, to a point where I considered disputing the credit card charge. It took about 2 hours before I finally reached one of their customer service representatives; but after that it was smooth sailing. Delivery 2 days later."

"speedy delivery, great selection and great price"

"Fast, reliable service. Always dependable. "

"I ordered this mdse on July 14th 2014 and I have not received it yet. I am waiting for notification when it is to be delivered."

"Called and was told it was in stock and would ship immediately. Ordered the dishwasher. Called a day later and was told it was not in stock and would be in stock in a week to 10 days.
Why would you waste my time, piss me off, and get yourself another bad internet rating?
Lousy management!

"Easy ordering and fast/courteous delivery!"

"Item unavailable at a local retailer was available at AJ Madison. Competitive price, easy to order, quick delivery. Also received a courtesy call prior to delivery to verify my shipping address. Overall, pleased with this company and would recommend doing business with them."

"I've ordered an A/C unit over a month ago and still have not received it. The shipping company will not return my calls. Was suppose to have this unit over 2 weeks ago. Not happy at all. No one can give me an actually delivery time frame. The tracking system is never updated."

AJ Madison is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AJ Madison is a merchant member
AJ Madison participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,877 merchant members.