Stores > AJ Madison
  • AJ Madison

• Address: 3605 13th Ave. Brooklyn, NY
    • Contact: sales@ajmadison.com
    • Phone: 800-570-3355
    • Business Hours: Mon - Tues: 9:00 am - 6:00 pmWed: 9:00 am - 8:00 pmThurs: 9:00 am - 6:00 pmFri: 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
    • Fax: 800-570-7805

Product & services pricing Rating 7.84/10 7.84/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.60/10 6.60/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.03/10 6.03/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.40/10 5.40/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.00/10 6.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review AJ Madison by clicking a star below.

Great service!

"Washer was delivered on time and with no problems."

This review was modified by VioletOstrich-46354 on March 24 2017 02:15:02 PM

Satiesfied

"Speedy and quick delivery!"

This review was modified by OchreBoar on March 24 2017 06:30:02 AM

Shipped Promptly

"Cooktop looks great, quality build."

This review was modified by ElectricYellowManta-64001 on March 24 2017 06:15:02 AM

2017-03-22

Excellent prices, delivery and service

"Although I haven't installed my new range and dishwasher as of the date of this review, I have to give AJ Madison 5 stars for prices and service! I am just beginning a remodel and allowed myself plenty of time to receive the appliances. I was preparing for crazy shipment times etc. but I received them when promised and I couldn't be more pleased! They are ready when the contractors get ready to install them. The order process was extremely easy. I had to contact customer service after I placed the order and they were extremely efficient and nice. The delivery company contacted me to advise when the products would be delivered and they were courteous, cautious and prompt. The products haven't been removed from their original packing as of yet but they appear to be in perfect condition! I am extremely pleased with AJ Madison and will definitely check with them prior to another purchase! Thank you AJ Madison for helping me stay on track with my remodeling budget! "

This review was modified by Kerri W on March 24 2017 05:30:01 AM

Pleased with A.J. Madison

"I was highly pleased with A.J. Madison. they were prompt, efficient, and courteous. Although, it was hard to reach me- they kept in touch and kept me informed so that the delivery would come at a time that was convenient for me. i would definitely use them again. "

This review was modified by StilDeGrainYellowSeal on March 24 2017 02:30:02 AM

Excellent experience

"Easy purchase with a superior price compared to local retailers. They quickly processed our order and shipped within 2 days. "

This review was modified by JuneBudDeer on March 23 2017 09:30:02 PM

Never again.

"Very slow shipping. Somehow got and used and old phone number of mine that hasn't been in use for eight years. Inundated with unwanted emails. Sent an email survey before I even got my item. I’ll pay extra next time and buy local."

This review was modified by LightApricotAphid on March 23 2017 09:00:08 PM

5 STAR REVIEW!

"AJ had the BEST price anywhere (and believe me I'm a shopper) next day delivery and the delivery men went above and beyond in helping me get the fridge inside! A friend of mine bought a fridge at Home Depot, paying much more money AND waiting over a week for delivery....I told her about my experience and she almost cried! Love AJ "

This review was modified by kmarchese210 on March 23 2017 08:30:01 AM

2017-03-21

Very poor customer service.

"Bad, bad service. Ordered merchandise on 3/6/17 - still waiting for delivery 3/22/17
Set up with plumber twice fro installation - had to cancel twice.No positive response from dealer. The best I was given was it is the fault of the trucking company?????

This review was modified by nancybrager on March 23 2017 06:00:01 AM

DISGRUNTLED CUSTOMER

"HAS NOT BACKED UP WITH THEIR CUSTOMER CARE SATISFACTION WITH THIS lemon FRONT LOAD WASHING MACHINE i ORDERED AND PAID FOR DESPITE MY MANY PHONE CALLS, LETTERS,SERVICE CALLS AND LG SERVICE VISITS. VERY DISAPPOINTED AND DON;T KNOW HOW TO PROCEED."

This review was modified by rafeyw on March 22 2017 03:00:08 PM

She was great!

"She helped me with my customized order and helped me understand the process"

This review was modified by mspollymiller on March 22 2017 01:30:01 PM

Dream Stove Top....No regrets

"Our appliance stores do not offer this brand and this is what our heart was set on. I have NO REGRETS ordering it on line from AJ Madison which is so far away. The communication was Great through the whole process. I will recommend them and use them again for my needs."

This review was modified by tdashepherd on March 22 2017 01:00:07 PM

Great deal and painless

"Arrived sooner than promised. Delivery was great. Price was good too! Have ordered through them before. Very satisfied again."

This review was modified by kevinparkes on March 22 2017 10:30:01 AM

Order status clarity needed

"I got asked to rate my experience before I got everything which is par for the whole order status. I got an email that something was shipped after I received it. After receiving the first item, it was not clear how to track the rest. After figuring that out, UPS freight was not very informative either, with long delays between updates "

This review was modified by bcoopers3 on March 22 2017 10:15:02 AM

Perfect

"Quick, professional experience"

This review was modified by bonnielyon on March 22 2017 08:15:02 AM

Share AJ Madison's store rating

AJ Madison is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AJ Madison is a merchant member
AJ Madison participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,428 merchant members.