Stores > AJ Madison

• AJ Madison

• Address: 3605 13th Ave. Brooklyn, NY
    • Contact: sales@ajmadison.com
    • Phone: 800-570-3355
    • Business Hours: Mon - Tues: 9:00 am - 6:00 pmWed: 9:00 am - 8:00 pmThurs: 9:00 am - 6:00 pmFri: 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
    • Fax: 800-570-7805

Product & services pricing Rating 7.74/10 7.74/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.22/10 6.22/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.73/10 5.73/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.53/10 5.53/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.09/10 4.09/10

2016-05-25

Product was not in stock and long lead time!

"Item was considered stock and it wasn't. Long lead time from manufacturer. Still waiting on my refridgerator."

Inconsequential damage

" We purchased a trash compactor. It was delivered and dropped the door. When I went to unpack it I noticed that it had been dropped on the front and so one of the corners was sort of band in. It's OK works OK and if you look really closely you can see a bit of a of a bulge. Use the rubber mallet to try to straighten it out so the leveler woodwork in the long run it won't make any difference however in the short run it's not necessarily a perfect piece"

Amanda heat pump

"Exactly what I needed at a fair price and fast shipping. "

2016-05-25

"Quick service and reasonable price."

2016-05-25

"Awesome fridge for a great price. Good experience all around."

Great service

"AJ Madison offered to deliver a day earlier than planned and provided excellent service. "

Perfect Delivery

"Perfect delivery and arrive before the estimated date"

2016-05-24

Automated process - perhaps too efficient

"The website is very user friendly, allowing product searches by every possible criteria. However, no lead times were included so I wasn't certain exactly when to place the order as part of my larger project schedule. Once ordered, the automated process took on some serious momentum and it was very difficult getting a real person on the phone to discuss delivery schedule. It was only after the items were given to the delivery company that I was able to speak to a live person about coordinating delivery on a convenient date. Otherwise the items would have been way too early! I hate to say it, but the process was actually too efficient!"

Soon to be Airy

"I have not yet received air conditioner. It is due to arrive Thursday morning. It's taken longer than expected."

2016-05-24

"Great as usual ordered from them several times."

Delivered as promised

"Delivery was easy and painless and no issues with the product. It delivered quickly and they. Called and set up the delivery time, as promised in the email order confirmation. "

LOVE IT!!!

"I have been looking for an affordable full freezer with an ice maker for some time...so happy I finally found it! I was surprised (and disappointed) there was not a water filter system incorporated. We added one and now couldn't be happier."

Right on time

"I loved the communication from AJ Madison as well as the ability to track my package. I was called a few days in advance to tell me when delivery was and driver called 15 minutes prior to arrival.

During the wait, I had contacted the delivery center by email and got an email back almost immediately. Excellent service and prices were great as well.

2016-05-23

"Good price and deliveried on time as promised. Good selection of product at a good value. "

Erroneous listing on website

"I ordered a Bertazzoni stainless steel back splash for my range stove that needed to be a specific size. The size was listed on the website, and even on the packaging when the item arrived. However upon opening the box the item inside was a full six inches larger that what was advertised. After contacting AJ Madison I was informed that it was a manufacturers error and the size I needed was no longer available. The customer service rep Sarah was very helpful in trying to resolve my issue but said unfortunately nothing could be done and that I would be charged a restocking fee to return the item even though the website and the box that arrived had erroneous information. "

Share AJ Madison's store rating

AJ Madison is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AJ Madison is a merchant member
AJ Madison participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,589 merchant members.