• AJ Madison

• Address: 3605 13th Ave. Brooklyn, NY
    • Contact: sales@ajmadison.com
    • Phone: 800-570-3355
    • Business Hours: Mon - Tues: 9:00 am - 6:00 pmWed: 9:00 am - 8:00 pmThurs: 9:00 am - 6:00 pmFri: 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
    • Fax: 800-570-7805

Product & services pricing Rating 6.82/10 6.82/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.77/10 3.77/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.41/10 3.41/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.29/10 2.29/10

"This is not my first time doing business with AJ Madison, and I am just as pleased this time as I was the times before. AJ Madison is an excellent company to do online business with!!!"

"i wanted a hood range, after ordering and paying for it they said it wouldn't even be shipped for 1 to 2 weeks, not at all acceptable "

"Product arrived quickly with no issues. Exactly what we needed."

"very happy with the delivery, came pretty fast. Cooling system seems to be working pretty well. Haven't had a real hot day yet since it's been installed but after instillation and the unit was turned on the air came out very cool. So far so good...."

"Good Product, Good price, quick ship. enough said."

"AJ Madison really came through for me! I needed a small 22"
oven. Nebraska Furniture Mart took my order, charged my Visa account for the oven AND installation, THEN told me they did not HAVE the oven. I then ordered from AJ Madison, it was
shipped promptly and in great condition. It is now installed so I can bake again. I love to cook so I thank AJ Madison for doing a great job & making me a very satisfied customer.

"Very easy and very competitive. Will definitely consider AJM again. Thank you"

"Arrived as expected with courteous men to deliver and unpack."

"they did what the said they would do.

"The order was processed efficiently. However, I would have liked to know that the item was not available for immediate shipping. Also, I received a notice that it had been shipped the Friday before it shipped on Monday. I would not hesitate to order again, considering all the other aspects of the transaction."

"Items were as expected, delivery guys were very nice and helpful. "

"15 days, and my order is still in processing! Hasn't even shipped yet."

"Called to let us know when the delivery was coming. Product arrived in a timely manner."

"everything arrived perfect."

"No issues. On time in good order."

Share AJ Madison's store rating

AJ Madison is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AJ Madison is a merchant member
AJ Madison participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,850 merchant members.