Stores > AJ Madison

• AJ Madison

• Address: 3605 13th Ave. Brooklyn, NY
    • Contact: sales@ajmadison.com
    • Phone: 800-570-3355
    • Business Hours: Mon - Tues: 9:00 am - 6:00 pmWed: 9:00 am - 8:00 pmThurs: 9:00 am - 6:00 pmFri: 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
    • Fax: 800-570-7805

Product & services pricing Rating 7.97/10 7.97/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.11/10 6.11/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.17/10 5.17/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.69/10 5.69/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10

2016-08-24

Great service, value and product lines.

"Love the new Samsung stove, this is the first Thanksgiving in my 20 + years being in charge of the bird, I will be able to relax and enjoy the family since this is my first convection oven and i am thrilled! "

2016-08-24

Good, but shipping was weird

"I ordered a frig, and it didn't come as quickly as I expected, but when it did come, it was in great shape. I really can't complain!"

2016-08-24

Very Satisfied, But Manage Your Expectations!

"After doing research on AJ Madison, I got exactly what I expected. I got a great price on a washer/dryer and it arrived in perfect condition 3 weeks later. Communications were minimal, but specific and timely. I will now install the equipment myself. I could tell my current 12 year old washer and dryer were going (bearing noise in both), so I was able to order the replacements proactively and didn't mind a short wait. If I had waited for them to fail, or if they died without warning, I may have gone with a local dealer for faster delivery and set up. Under the circumstances, I am 100% satisfied with my experience at AJ Madison!"

customer service??

"purchased a dishwasher for our office. first I had requested to add installation and they forgot. then I had a problem. called to request service call, said it may take 24-48 hours. fine. i then get a call after the weekend saying it would be another 5 days before someone showed up. when i try to contact the service person at the store, never get a call or email response back. very poor service and communication. i had to call and insist to wait on hold to speak with someone in service to get any results

will never buy here again.

2016-08-24

"Communication was not good and shipping was very slow"

Disappointed

"I can't believe after spending over $700 on an appliance, my dryer would come in damaged. What an awful experience. "

26 days from order to delivery

"Disappointing experience with AJ Madison. First order, good price on item, free delivery - so I thought it would be a no brainer. Eventually this was my last order with them. Communication was slow, usually 4-6 days between replies. Promises of taking care and speeding up process / delivery fell flat. Eventually it took 26 days from order date until arrival of product - a good 19-21 days more than I'd expect nowadays. No offers of compensation or discount for inconvenience, no willingness to work out the problems. Still 2 stars as the product itself arrived in good condition and price was alright. "

Happy Camper

"They did everything as indicated online. I was very happy with the whole experience.
Thanks, AJ! I will be purchasing again.

2016-08-23

On time, as described, great price

"what more can you ask for? I would purchase from AJ Madison again, that's my highest praise."

2016-08-23

Would love to rate their service but haven't received any

"Order was placed and still no information on delivery. Or if it's even been shipped."

adamthepir8t's Avatar

Great Product and Price...Slow Shipping

"Great deal on Maytag wall oven/microwave - not to mention no taxes. Shipping took 3 weeks. It would have been more of a pleasant experience if AJM and their freight company were more honest about actual shipping times and had a better tracking system. When it finally came, the delivery guys were helpful in getting it unboxed and checking for damage before I signed off. Installed it a few days later and it's been working great since. "

2016-08-23

great price, friendly, knowledgeable, quick!

"Second time ordering with A J madison and i could not be happier, again!
the staff is knowledgeable about the products they sell, and they have great advice. the pricing is outstanding. The delivery speed and how polite the guys are is unmatched! will buy from again and again

In the dark

"I had applied for an AJ Madison credit card about a year ago. I didn't use it until March/April of this year for a minimal purchase just to keep the card active. About two weeks ago my Freezer broke so I decided to go online and place an order with AJ Madison for a new Freezer. After taking the time to look through their Web site I placed my order only to find out that they no longer deal with the bank that issued the credit card and if I would like to apply for a new card they could send me the link or I can use a different major credit/debit card to pay for my purchase. I think AJMadison should have notified me when they severed their relationship with the credit card company. This was very poorly handled. Needless to say they lost me as a customer and PC Richards has gained me as one!"

2016-08-22

Better communication from a wall

"I ordered and paid for a complete kitchen appliance package two weeks ago, for about $350 less than I would've paid at the local big box store (about an 8% savings.) So AJ Madison wins on price. However, since accepting payment, we haven't heard anything. Today was our "Estimated Due Date" by which, according to AJMadison, we would have our appliances at the house.
I called the shipping company seven days ago and they said that while they didn't have specifics, I should expect it delivered within 7 days, and that they would call at least 24 hours before delivery. Tracking info on AJMadison's site continues to list the appliances as having arrived at their distribution center 7 days ago. But nothing has happened since then.
Having paid thousands of dollars, I expect them to keep me apprised of the situation, even if that means telling me that they will not be meeting their own delivery deadline. Assuming that everything arrives in good working order in the near future (which is maybe an unsafe assumption) I would still not use them in the future. A local seller would have to be accountable for their sales. And God help me if there is some sort of problem with any of the appliances, I imagine their customer service in that situation would be equally poor.

2016-08-22

Smooth Operation

"AJ Madison is terrific. Ordered clothes dryer then decided to order a washing machine a couple days later. Called and an agent was able to put together a combined order for delivery in a very remote area of northeast. It was seamless from start to finish. Ordered arrived on day promised and the delivery people were on time, and took care of everything including moving machines into very narrow basement. Could not be more pleased with my shopping experience. The items ordered are operating really well too. Very satisfied. "

Share AJ Madison's store rating

AJ Madison is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AJ Madison is a merchant member
AJ Madison participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,514 merchant members.