• Address: 3605 13th Ave. Brooklyn, NY
    • Contact: sales@ajmadison.com
    • Phone: 800-570-3355
    • Business Hours: Mon - Tues: 9:00 am - 6:00 pmWed: 9:00 am - 8:00 pmThurs: 9:00 am - 6:00 pmFri: 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
    • Fax: 800-570-7805

Product & services pricing Rating 7.19/10 7.19/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.63/10 4.63/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.18/10 4.18/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.40/10 3.40/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.06/10 3.06/10

"Competitive price and product arrived quickly in great condition. Delivery team professional and went above and beyond."

"It has been two weeks and still the stove I ordered hasn't shipped. There's been no communication whatsoever regarding the delay. I hit a button on the track orders page 3 times before they finally emailed me saying "next week". We called and they said hopefully the end of this week. When you order something online there's an assumption it's in stock unless otherwise stated. It's not difficult to update a website with inventory information. But for lack of that how about some occasional communication with your customer in extraordinary circumstances like this one."

"Excellent service, excellent pricing, excellent follow-up. Abe Kupferstein assisted in every aspect of the ordering/selection process."

"We ordered a stove 2 weeks ago and it still has not shipped! We have contacted them and they said it should ship this week, but no date has been confirmed. "

"Very satisfied.The delivery went as scheduled and they keep us informed of the status."

"still dont have my items."

"The only problem I had was I never got an email conformation that my order had shipped. The shipping co. Called asking when can we deliver."

"I wish they had indicated that one of the items I ordered was backordered with the manufacturer. It's now almost 2 months later and we are still "2-3 weeks out", which is the same message I got back when I ordered.

I checked the website today and this item is still available to purchase with no indication that the customer will not receive for some time.

"Unable to online Track article shipped on YRC. YRC website for tracking was confusing and required information I did not have (origin ZIP code). Also the 14 days delivery time was too long."

"The delivery team was wonderful!"

"My Frigidaire cooktop arrived on time and was well packed. It installed easily and works very well. Just cooked delicious spinach noodles for supper. I'll be sure to tell all my buddies about AJ. "

"Ordering process was easy and the product was delivered in great shape. Customer service addressed my concerns about the In Home Delivery charge and added door-removal of the fridge at no extra charge. Overall, it was a great experience."

"haven't received order yet.... even customer service cant track it right now.... hmmm... will continue to wait...patiently."

"The tracking of the shipment was lacking with AM Delivery but overall, this was a very good experience. Will order again from AJ Madison in the future."

"I am happy with the purchase, the website was very easy to use. I also liked that they called when the delivery was going to be a couple of hours late."

AJ Madison is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AJ Madison is a merchant member
AJ Madison participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,865 merchant members.