• AJ Madison

• Address: 3605 13th Ave. Brooklyn, NY
    • Contact: sales@ajmadison.com
    • Phone: 800-570-3355
    • Business Hours: Mon - Tues: 9:00 am - 6:00 pmWed: 9:00 am - 8:00 pmThurs: 9:00 am - 6:00 pmFri: 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
    • Fax: 800-570-7805

Product & services pricing Rating 6.35/10 6.35/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.21/10 3.21/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.17/10 3.17/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.90/10 2.90/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.02/10 2.02/10

"awesome customer service and fast delivery. top of the line all the way."

"We still haven't received our order, no shipping information, just an invoice and now a rating review. I will be glad to give a proper rating once I actually receive my merchandise that has been paid in full. "

"They gave me a timeline mr t that within my expectations and called me prior to arrange everything. I was pleased to work with them and look forward to it again. "

"The shipping tracking wasn't very good. Would have been nice to know when the delivery would occur."

"I haven't received order."

"The fast order completion and free shipping was great. The front glass on the stove I ordered ended up getting broken in transit, but before the delivery people left I was on the phone with AJ Madison's customer service and the new part was on its way. Very pleased with their efforts, and I'd definitely buy from them again. "

"Still not received! Have not heard a word"

"Great packing and timely delivery. Best price on the web too."

"Customer Service was always polite and helpful. I have not yet received my order and will be pleased to update my review at that point in time."

"The staff were helpful regarding adjustments in order. The delivery company used was very good. Would recommend both "

"Everything went as planned. Thanks."

"With free shipping on such a large, conspicuous item, I am very pleased it came without damage. thanks."

"The Delivery was one day earlier than expected , which was good, There were no issues with the delivery at all."

"Microwave was delivered promptly, installed by our contractor and working beautifully."

"Good Price. Delivery contacted and set up delivery time. Very good service."

Share AJ Madison's store rating

AJ Madison is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AJ Madison is a merchant member
AJ Madison participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,860 merchant members.