Stores > AJ Madison

• AJ Madison

• Address: 3605 13th Ave. Brooklyn, NY
    • Contact: sales@ajmadison.com
    • Phone: 800-570-3355
    • Business Hours: Mon - Tues: 9:00 am - 6:00 pmWed: 9:00 am - 8:00 pmThurs: 9:00 am - 6:00 pmFri: 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
    • Fax: 800-570-7805

Product & services pricing Rating 7.67/10 7.67/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.86/10 5.86/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.26/10 5.26/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.70/10 4.70/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.92/10 2.92/10

2016-02-07

Nothing delivered yet

"I placed my order January 23rd. No delivery yet, no delivery confirmation date either."

Badass

"AJ Madison. Badass. They did an amazing job. Best price quick delivery. Straight Badass.

slowwwwww

"appliance is fine...turn around time to get the appliance was too long. I just purchased another big ticket appliance and opted to use a competitor because of the slow shipping"

2016-02-06

Seller was fine, the shipping company sucked

"Total lack of concern or transparency for customer. "

Fast, excellent

"Delivery is fast, smooth process."

Amazingly Impressed!

"I had never heard of AJ Madison before this purchase, but it will be the first place that I look for a major appliance from now on. Bought myself a 5.2 Cu Ft front loading LG washing machine, these people contacted me when the item shipped and when they were on the way to deliver. The box arrived in flawless condition and my wife fell in love with the washing machine! "

2016-02-06

"I order a refrigerator ,I got an email saying it was no longer available. You gave me a replacement # so I order that. Once again received an email saying that one was no longer available. I finally received it 2 weeks later "

Smooth Sailing

"Driver came on time, was professional, courteous, and explained everything I needed to know if any issues arise."

2016-02-05

"The transaction went great. I am very pleased."

2016-02-05

Great price and smart staff when an issue came up but warehouse departure was slow

"The item I originally ordered was on back order (unfortunately the www site didn't show that though) and of course the only option was an up sell to a more expensive item. It was only $68 but mildly frustrating. However the sales team was quick to notify me and change the order. With that minor snafu an order placed on the 18th didn't leave the warehouse until the 25th. The good news is that the price was the cheapest anywhere and the item came in perfect condition. The shipping company called the day before and even delivered slightly earlier than original estimate. Other than the original challenges it was an easy transaction. I would definitely recommend AJ. "

2016-02-05

Long hold times and long delivery times

"I ordered an oven hood on January 14; after three weeks I called about the status of the order, and after holding for nearly half an hour, I found out it would be delivered on February 11.

That's exactly four weeks from the order date. I am underwhelmed with the customer service, and I have not even seen the product yet.

2016-02-05

No-show for delivery and product still haven't arrived

"The drivers never showed up for the scheduled delivery and no one from AJ Madison has contacted regarding reschedule. All communication regarding my purchase has been initiated by me. Worst customer service ever. I will probably have to cancel my order, since I still haven't received a new delivery date. This company sucks!"

Disappointed

"I had a great deal of difficulty with getting my ice maker delivered. AM Delivery was very hard to work with. They set up a delivery date without ever talking to me to see if someone would be home. It took multiple calls to AJ Madison and AM Delivery to finally get a delivery date set up in advance."

2016-02-04

Delivered what they advertised when they said they would.

"Ordered a trash-compactor and found their selection better than what I could find at the big-box stores. Price was great, free shipping, and it arrived when they said."

Great

"Process went smooth, great price, great transaction."

Share AJ Madison's store rating

AJ Madison is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AJ Madison is a merchant member
AJ Madison participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,633 merchant members.