• AJ Madison

• Address: 3605 13th Ave. Brooklyn, NY
    • Contact: sales@ajmadison.com
    • Phone: 800-570-3355
    • Business Hours: Mon - Tues: 9:00 am - 6:00 pmWed: 9:00 am - 8:00 pmThurs: 9:00 am - 6:00 pmFri: 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
    • Fax: 800-570-7805

Product & services pricing Rating 7.12/10 7.12/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.56/10 4.56/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.03/10 4.03/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.01/10 4.01/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10

2015-07-26

"I have been a custom home builder for 33 years in east. Texas . This buying and delivery experience was one of the best that I have ever had...110 % happy."

2015-07-26

"The only thing that I did not like was that I had to be here for the delivery. However, the drivers were quick and courteous."

2015-07-26

"Shipped quickly in manufacturers packing and utilized a good quality trucking firm."

2015-07-26

"My item is not yet delivered after 3 weeks since I purchased it."

2015-07-26

"Refrigerator was delivered very near the time it was expected. The only thing that was a problem was that my message about my delivery the day before came on Friday at your closing time so I was unable to ask them a question about the delivery."

2015-07-26

"will not buy from them again"

2015-07-26

"Ordered a compact freezer for my game room, received a damaged medical freezer. The specs on the website said "not medical". Called and talked to A J Madison rep about problem. Still waiting for a call that it will be picked up and a refund."

2015-07-26

"Great communication, smooth transaction, pleasant reps, great price. Will do business with them again."

2015-07-26

"Its been over two weeks and i have not received the diswashee. I have called am trucking and aj madison . Still no delivery. Ill wait one more day if not received i will file a claim thru paypal and get my money back

2015-07-26

"our air conditioner was badly damaged in shipping and after I called and told you guys I had 48 hours to respond with no way of doing that so now I'm screwed with a beat up air conditioner"

2015-07-25

"Ordering was great and my appliance left AJ Madison the following day. However that was 11 days ago. Today was supposed to be delivery. But their truck Broke down. That in itself is excusable but now they're saying it'll be another week till they be able to attempt felivery."

2015-07-25

"Just what I ordered. Best price and on time"

2015-07-25

"Great prices fast shipping. We will buy again

2015-07-25

"Thanks delivered in good condition and within a week"

2015-07-25

"A-1 Trucking, which AJ Madison used for delivery, is full of lovely people but is not set up well to deal with the public."

Share AJ Madison's store rating

AJ Madison is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AJ Madison is a merchant member
AJ Madison participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,847 merchant members.