Stores > AJ Madison

• AJ Madison

• Address: 3605 13th Ave. Brooklyn, NY
    • Contact: sales@ajmadison.com
    • Phone: 800-570-3355
    • Business Hours: Mon - Tues: 9:00 am - 6:00 pmWed: 9:00 am - 8:00 pmThurs: 9:00 am - 6:00 pmFri: 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
    • Fax: 800-570-7805

Product & services pricing Rating 7.40/10 7.40/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.86/10 4.86/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.33/10 4.33/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.33/10 4.33/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.04/10 3.04/10

Good Stuff

"Great products, prices and delivery. "

2016-12-03

Lots of extra emails and weeks being "shipped"

"Lots of extra emails and a couple weeks have gone by for an in stock item before it is shipped. Still haven't received it."

2016-12-03

Never delivered. No follow up.

"I never got a confirmation on my order. When I look on the website it shows "processing". After waiting a week I emailed AJ Madison asking about the order. I got a canned response saying it was probably just taking longer than normal. It's been another week, and still no response, call, etc."

pleasant experience

"Everything went smoothly , I am happy . "

2016-12-03

great convenience, great service, great price

"We ordered a new refrigerator through AJ Madison. The refrigerator came about 2 weeks from our order, arrived by chance on a day I have off, the delivery personnel called about 30 minutes out and arrived within their specified window. We will definitely consider using AJ Madison again. And we got 2% off by going through EBates!"

2016-12-03

Not what I ordered, poorest quality ever.

"I ordered a Summit Brand 24 inch single gas wall oven with 2.92 cu. ft capacity. What I received was a piece of crap oven the same dimensions. The front facing has the original unknown oven brand name scratched off and a Summit sticker slapped loosely over it peeling off. I received the oven battered and beaten, the top caved in. The oven was delivered with a manual for a gas stove top range (not an oven) along with a gas valve (also for a stove, not an oven). Even worse, there is NO SIGN of any attachments ANYWHERE to attach a gas line. There is only an electrical plug for the display component. Not only is this product not what I ordered, it is not a working oven in any way possible.

Calling AJ Madison when I work full time here in Nevada, with the hours difference does not help either. All I can get are recorded messages. I have left my complaint and phone number twice now with no return call yet. I am PISSED, and want what I paid for. This oven looks like it was swapped out with a piece of trash and made to look like what I ordered.

This review was modified by xxkellysummersxx on December 03 2016 10:58:08 AM

Fine

"Inexpensive part but $30 to send a small package slowly."

2016-12-02

"Order not received and no updated tracking info requested redund"

Poor customer service

"Great prices, great brands and terrible service. I completed my order, they charged my credit card and then they drop the ball. Shipping estimates are vague and the company does their best not to offer solid delivery time frames. When I called the toll free number I spoke to a live person, they transferred me and I was on hold for more than 20 minutes and I was received a voice mailbox after waiting on hold. Called one more time and was disconnected by the person whom answered the phone. At the end of the day you will saving are nothing after the time and effort it takes to get the product you ordered. There many other retailers that actaully want to sell and ship products and offer competitive pricing. I would not do business with this company nor refer them to anyone."

Great Service

"AJ Madison are great, fantastic prices..."

Nice range hood

"The broan range hood looks so nice above my stove. I recommend this hood."

2016-12-02

Great service and timely delivery!

"Great service and timely delivery!"

Excelent service provided

"Very professional, I recommend it."

Wrong Item Shipped-Arrived Damaged

"I was shipped a newer/different model than the one presented in AJ's ad for a stove. Not only did the unit arrive late, the unit arrived in Oregon with damage in three critical areas. I refused the shipment and requested a refund. "

2016-12-01

"Delivery was on time. They communicated with me from the time of the order until the stove was at our door. The stove was exactly what we expected."

Share AJ Madison's store rating

AJ Madison is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AJ Madison is a merchant member
AJ Madison participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,607 merchant members.