Stores > AJ Madison

• AJ Madison

• Address: 3605 13th Ave. Brooklyn, NY
    • Contact: sales@ajmadison.com
    • Phone: 800-570-3355
    • Business Hours: Mon - Tues: 9:00 am - 6:00 pmWed: 9:00 am - 8:00 pmThurs: 9:00 am - 6:00 pmFri: 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
    • Fax: 800-570-7805

Product & services pricing Rating 7.96/10 7.96/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.60/10 6.60/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.72/10 5.72/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.05/10 6.05/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.17/10 4.17/10

Good Job

"We work with many appliances sellers. This is the best.

Shipping company great as well

Waiting Delivery

"Not yet received delivery!! "

Always good service

"I've used AJ Madison for multiple orders and have never been unhappy. Really competitive prices and the few times I've had to go through customer service received great service."

Very Upset

"I haven't even received my order. I called yesterday twice, got hung up on the first time after waiting 15 minutes to speak to someone. No one got back to me since I left a message. I expect some consideration back from you guys or I will not be ordering through AJ Madison anymore.
Very unprofessional. I'm very frustrated, and this has slowed down work tremendously.

Fred in Texas!

"Best price we could find in the U.S.A., very easy to order, email updates were many.
Got a phone call 3 days before delivery telling me when to be home. The day of delivery
got a another phone call letting me know the delivery truck was 30 minutes away.
The two drivers were very helpful in putting the washer and dryer into my garage and helping me unpack and check for any scratches or dents. Nothing, everything was perfect.
Will definitely purchase my kitchen appliances from AJ Madison in the future !

Could not be better!!

"Best price!
On time!
As advertised!
Great!

Good job!

"Appliances were delivered in a timely manner as promised.
Good job, thanks

2016-06-22

"Everything arrived in time in good shape.

Wonderful experience!

"We ordered a Verona range from AJ Madison. I wasn't sure what to expect after reading some of the bad reviews about this company. First of all, I love that customer service asked for ID verification when ordering. Secondly, our range made it all the way to South Texas in PRISTINE condition. Shipping only took a couple of weeks. The delivery service was running 30 minutes late, and they even texted and called me to make sure I was aware. Excellent customer service the whole way through- from ordering to delivery. I am a VERY happy customer who will definitely be returning! "

THEY DELIVER!!!

"Best customer service ever!!
Quick order process and delivery!!! 2 days WOW

Cancelled Order

"Day 1 - Evening: Placed order on-line. Day 2 - Afternoon: Checked status of order and noticed both 'pending' and 'partially shipped' were noted as status of order. Day 3 - Afternoon: Contacted A.J. Madison via telephone and inquired about status of order. Was told only one unit was in stock and it would be 7 - 10 days before both units could be shipped. As I needed the units as soon as possible, was forced to cancel order at that time. Am sure the company did what they could and appreciate those I spoke with for their courtesy and professionalism and this should in no way reflect negatively on the company. Would have no reserve in placing another order in the future and wish them all well. Thank you. "

2016-06-21

Good price, terrible delivery service

"The product was shipped in a timely manner, but the shipping company seems to have some serious technical issues and it is obvious the customer is NOT their priority. They scheduled the delivery then no-showed me. They called later that day to let me know they were not going to make the 4-hour delivery window. Duh... they called AFTER they missed it. Then they scheduled delivery on the next day and no-showed me again. I found out there was no intention of delivering it either day. They had no drivers.

Finally, I drove to their dock and picked it up myself. For the money I saved buying it from AJ Madison, I lost in the time I spent waiting for the delivery and driving to pick it up myself. Buying it for a few bucks more at Lowes or Home Depot would have been a wiser choice.

Incorrect specs, argumentative staff

"When the item I ordered arrived it was a much different size than I expected. Turns out--and they admitted to it--the pictures/measurements did not match the specs.
Customer service staff was argumentative until they realized they were wrong.
We were able to install the range hood but I had to pay another 300$ for a custom install.

Out of Stock - No alternatives

"AJ Madison contacted me several days after I placed my order to state it was not in stock and the order could not be filled. They offered only one alternative that was far from the criteria I was seeking in the original. After this initial conversation, my order was simply cancelled - they did not seek to find a decent alternative unit. Overall, the level of customer service is poor and I will not use them again. "

Ontime and fast

"Great product, great price, fast delivery. What more do you want? I will definitely buy again!!"

Share AJ Madison's store rating

AJ Madison is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AJ Madison is a merchant member
AJ Madison participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,565 merchant members.