Stores > AJ Madison

• AJ Madison

• Address: 3605 13th Ave. Brooklyn, NY
    • Contact: sales@ajmadison.com
    • Phone: 800-570-3355
    • Business Hours: Mon - Tues: 9:00 am - 6:00 pmWed: 9:00 am - 8:00 pmThurs: 9:00 am - 6:00 pmFri: 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
    • Fax: 800-570-7805

Product & services pricing Rating 7.56/10 7.56/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.10/10 6.10/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.58/10 5.58/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.24/10 5.24/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.09/10 4.09/10

Best On-line Experience Ever

"Easy to use website, great pricing, quick and informative communication throughout the entire process, professional and on-time shipment. This is the way on-line shopping is supposed to be. Great Job!!"

Still Waiting...

"It's been 14 days and we still haven't received the products we ordered. We have called AJ Madison many times, almost dying of old age on a phone tree only to get an update that it was to be delivered almost a week ago. After waiting two days after the delivery date, we called again and were told it was actually delivered to another carrier. We were know informed it should be here on Thursday or Monday... Either 16 or 19 days after we paid for it. We will see if it actually arrives. I don't think I would order with AJ Madison again. "

Fridge is a no show.

"Buying it was easy. Getting it - not so much!
Tracking never updated, we had to call to get an update.

Fridge was supposed to be delivered between 4pm and 7pm today. Last night the receiving terminal called us, for some reason they did not load it onto the truck in Seattle, so now Portland will not receive it until Thursday bumping our delivery to Friday. Hopefully that truck will actually have the fridge.

It would have been a 5 star rating had the tracking and delivery not been difficult.
I have previously bought from ajmadison and have never had any issues. I do not think it is ajmadison'S fault but it is a big hiccup in the overall purchasing process.

This review was modified by carolyn-35299 on April 27 2016 11:01:03 AM

2016-04-27

"I have ordered many times from AJ Madison with great results. This last order had a poorly packed/ protected dishwasher and had damage that went undetected until it was time to install. I had to purchase a new dishwasher for this client and will have to see if I can repair the damaged one for future use.
Other than that, I have had great success with them over many years!

2016-04-27

Great buy shipping was very slow!!!!!!

"The AJ team was great. The shipping took 13 days I almost forgot what I purchased. "

I Tried

"I've been looking for a while for a certain size countertop microwave as I was limited due to the size of the shelf in the kitchen. I was thrilled when I found this one, but unfortunately, after ordering I received an email stating it was on back order. As I needed the microwave before May 1st, I cancelled the order and found one somewhere else.

I'll still check back with AJ Madison in the future and give them another chance.

2016-04-26

Excellent Prices and Expedient Delivery!

"Great price on an under the counter refrigerator and amazingly fast delivery. The item was checked for any damage prior to the delivery person leaving and there were no problems at all. "

No product delivered

"The truck line YRC has not delivered my product. They did not deliver as arranged and did not call me. They are late, very poor service. When I called them they said the driver booked out today. If AJ Madison ever ships by this freight line again I will never do business with them again. This product is past due for delivery. AJ Madison you should be ashamed of your customer service and choice of freight lines for delivering to your customers."

Quick. Easy.

"Delivered on time, exactly as expected."

2016-04-26

Shop with AJ Madison... U won't be disappointed!

"I ordered a new Whirlpool double oven for a phenomenal price (hundreds lower than anyone else) on Monday night. By 11am Wed morning it was in my garage, weeks before I was ready to install. The oven was delivered in immaculate condition. I just finished installing it and it's beautiful and works perfectly! I am very pleased. Thank you AJ Madison! "

2016-04-25

Could not have been easier!

"I was able to order a top of the line French style Samsung refrigerator and dishwasher in black stainless steel without a sales person pushing me to buy. The selection was very good and all the info I needed was available. Shipping was quick. I sort of wish I had ordered delivery into my house because it was hard for husband to do alone. My bad! I would order from AJ Madison again. "

2016-04-25

Long Shipping, No Price Match, Restocking fee?!

"I ordered 4/2 it arrived 4/19. The shipping was from NY to New Orleans. That is no far or difficult.

The price dropped a couple days after my order and WELL BEFORE I received the units. They would not refund me the difference.

I decided not to stack my washer and dryer. I never even opened the box that the stacking kit comes in. After all of this they want to take a 30% "restocking fee".

AJ Madison appears to have no desire to provide customers with any kind of service that would create a good experience.

Cleaning up with AJ Madison

"Who would have thought we could buy on line a Samsung Washing machine from the east coast and have it delivered to our Wisconsin home cheaper than buying at any of the local appliance stores? We were pleasantly surprised. Ordering was easy, delivery was on time, and the trucking company employees were fantastic. Besides, the washer works great!"

This review was modified by 4rdunn on April 25 2016 01:40:26 PM

Excited!

"Friendly service. On time delivery. Good product."

2016-04-25

"Bought a Viking gas cook top to replace my electric one, found AJ Madison web site to be the most user friendly compared to other sites. I was able to view all brands with specifications for sizes and prices were competitive. delivery was speedy and the freight company was very professional. I intend to use them again for appliances for my sons house. "

Share AJ Madison's store rating

AJ Madison is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AJ Madison is a merchant member
AJ Madison participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,611 merchant members.