Stores > AJ Madison

• AJ Madison

• Address: 3605 13th Ave. Brooklyn, NY
    • Contact: sales@ajmadison.com
    • Phone: 800-570-3355
    • Business Hours: Mon - Tues: 9:00 am - 6:00 pmWed: 9:00 am - 8:00 pmThurs: 9:00 am - 6:00 pmFri: 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
    • Fax: 800-570-7805

Product & services pricing Rating 7.88/10 7.88/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.57/10 5.57/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.73/10 4.73/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.33/10 5.33/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.68/10 3.68/10

worst experience ever

"Ordered product on 14th of September and it is all most October and still have not received product,The company made many promises but never came thru,I think the the shipping company they use only has bicycles for there delivering service,So some day I might receive what I ordered, I will never buy from them again,Buyers beware "

2 week delivery ????

"nowhere online did it indicate it would take so long. I have ordered in the past but will not again on an appliance the is needed promply"

New double oven

"I would highly recommend AJ Madison. Quick friendly service and very reasonable pricing. Also, ease of use to setup account online."

2016-09-28

We haven't received our order

"An Madison has not delivered our order it's been more then 2 weeks "

2016-09-28

Ordering screens leave out important info, but customer service is top notch!

"Bought a washer and dryer set, went through shipping and checkout and saw no indication of a delivery or shipping date, just an indication of how long shipping takes. After completing purchase, heard from customer service rep a day later saying that my product was on backorder and they could either wait and ship when available, cancel my order, or help me find something in Stock. I chose to wait. While it was frustrating to not know the item was backordered prior to purchasing, I appreciate the unprompted notification from customer service to apologize and give me some options. Would definitely order from them again. "

First time buyer

"I had been getting information for a while from AJ Madison - the website is the best. Easy to order and fast delivery. Thank you!"

Awesome service & selection

"I was completely satisfied w the order process & product selection. It was a seamless process w great recommendation for a beautiful trim kit. The whole family is impressed. "

Just what I wanted!

"Was looking for a 15" under counter wine cooler to replace my failed subZero. The website made it easy to zero in on a whirlpool model.
Online purchase was simple. Follow up was timely and efficient and delivery was just as promised. Consider my highly satisfied!!

2016-09-27

Poor follow up on broken appliance

"My previous experiences with AJ Madison have been quite good, so I am surprised how disappointing this latest experience was. I recently ordered several appliances, one of which was dead on arrival (did not power up upon plugging in). AJ Madison sent a tech to verify the appliance was indeed non-functional; he confirmed and said a replacement would be sent. After more than a week without any communication from the store, I finally called and discovered there was no follow-up report made by the technician and no replacement appliance en route. There appeared to be quite a bit of confusion about whether I am supposed to receive a replacement product. No further follow-up communication as was promised.

They are usually good but this recent experience has been a complete turn-off.

Portable ac

"Arrived timely and work well."

2016-09-27

The best surprise was no surprise!

"This has been a new experience for me. I found the perfect size refrigerator at a great price with free shipping, timely, friendly, well communicated delivery and in perfect condition! I am truly impressed.
Vicki M Chanhassen MN

Delivery Service from Hell

"I ordered a dishwasher from AJ Madison. The ordering process went fine. It was the delivery service from hell that caused me to immediately cancel my order. The man who called to schedule the delivery was rude and insulting. When he called to schedule my order, we explained that the original date was not good for us. His response was "Sounds good." He then immediately started spelling it to us as if we were idiots. I cancelled my order and have no intentions on every purchasing anything from here again."

Good enough

"Same products at lower prices. Dont expect quick delivery but if you have the time its well worth the wait. My orders generally take 3 weeks to arrive. "

Worst experience ever

"Checked the delivery date before I ordered, was told within 2 weeks, only to have that moved back to 2 months after I placed the order! Called customer service to change to different appliance with a closer delivery date and was hung up on twice after LONG hold times. Finally reached a rep and got the order cancelled. Bought local and won't ever try this company again. Buyer beware!!"

2016-09-27

"delivery was on time and in perfect shape. Delivery men were great. couldn't have asked for more."

Share AJ Madison's store rating

AJ Madison is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AJ Madison is a merchant member
AJ Madison participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,633 merchant members.