Stores > AJ Madison
  • AJ Madison

Mon - Tues: 9:00 am - 6:00 pmWed: 9:00 am - 8:00 pmThurs: 9:00 am - 6:00 pmFri: 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
      800-570-3355
      800-570-7805
      sales@ajmadison.com

Product & services pricing Rating 7.77/10 7.77/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.72/10 6.72/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.72/10 6.72/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.27/10 6.27/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.08/10 6.08/10
Voice your opinion! Review AJ Madison by clicking a star below.

2017-04-25

Everything was as it should be. Thank you.

"Not a single problem. Timely delivery."

Poor Service!

"Ordered a $1300 sink. Two days later they emailed me to apologize and said the sink would ship out the next week. A week goes by and no shipment. I emailed twice. No response. Finally called them the Monday after it did not ship. They said it would ship that same week. I asked how do they know this for sure since they obviously do not carry it in their own warehouse/stock. At which point they acknowledged I was right and said it was shipping from their distributor in California. So they said they would contact the distributor and confirm. Then they called me back one hour later (9AM central time which is 7AM in California) to tell me they talked to the distributor and that my sink was coming from the manufacturer (which is in the U.K.) and that it would ship the following week. Lied to again twice within an hour. So then I asked the customer service person how was it possible that they truly talked to their distributor in California since it was only 7AM in California. "Uhhhhhhh..... Well we talked to our contact who handles this distributor and that's they told us." I cancelled the order. Ordered the same sink from another site online and received it the following day. Also with "free" shipping. They physically had the sinks in their own warehouse. Unlike AJ Madison who leads you to believe they have it in stock."

2017-04-25

Promised to deliver on 3 occasions and did not. Website stated 2 to 3 days and n

"Promised to deliver a stove on 3 occasions and did not. Website stated 2 to 3 days. Did not listen to the hours of delivery dedicated by coop. Overall very stressful experience. AJ Madison did the install and the stove does not sit flush to the wall. Overall very unhappy with my experience.

Purchased AC

"Experience was excellent from start of purchase to delivery.
Would definitely purchase again.

2017-04-25

No delivery yet and no contact/update

"Haven't received product
Due tomorrow but no update or scheduled time

excellent

"Very happy, Air conditioner came in perfect condition, excellent delivery, delivery - guy did his work well and thoroughly, showing great care for his vehicle and our air conditioner, done carefully and completely. "

Lack of communication

"I ordered my appliances before Easter. They failed to tell me or list they were closed for several days. I'm still waiting to receive my appliances. I called to inquire and the lady lacked any empathy for my experience. My contractor referred us and is now pissed because now my project is delayed. Needless to say, he will not be referring any future customers. The tracking system isn't updated either. My shipment was shipped on Thursday, today is Monday and the system hasn't been updated yet. Someone could have walked my order to my home at this point!!! "

Slow on the delivery

"Item was listed as in-stock, but has taken more than 3 weeks to arrive. "

Perfect Delivery Experience

"Delivered and packaging all in good condition. Delivery guys were very nice."

Shipping too slow

"I've not yet gotten my dryer as its been a few weeks since I ordered it. At least the price was good."

AJ MADISON REVIEW

"Fridge received in excellent condition. Very happy."

2017-04-23

Make this your trusted online appliance store!

"I searched for the best choice of washer and dryer everywhere I could, in the store and online and no one had a better price, website, purchase options, buying and delivery experience. From beginning to end, the choice was clear and I'd go right back to AJ Madison for my next purchase. Thank you!"

COOK TOP

"Pricing was great. Was informed that my purchase had shipped. No updates for about two weeks . Not sure when to expect delivery. "

2017-04-23

"I had to cancel the order. No communications about processing, delivery, etc. The store more often was closed than open. I cancelled the order when someone answered the phone after several days of trying. I would have given them one star but had no hassle cancelling."

customer service 10/10!

"Customer service was wonderful. The selection of appliances were excellent. I was even having trouble on a Sunday afternoon I missed placed my order number, I sent an email to AJ Madison service department they responded back within 30 minutes with all the information I needed couldn't say enough good things about this company"

Share AJ Madison's store rating

AJ Madison is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AJ Madison is a merchant member
AJ Madison participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,413 merchant members.