• Address: 3605 13th Ave. Brooklyn, NY
    • Contact: sales@ajmadison.com
    • Phone: 800-570-3355
    • Business Hours: Mon - Tues: 9:00 am - 6:00 pmWed: 9:00 am - 8:00 pmThurs: 9:00 am - 6:00 pmFri: 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
    • Fax: 800-570-7805

Product & services pricing Rating 7.34/10 7.34/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.60/10 4.60/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.25/10 4.25/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.59/10 3.59/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.13/10 3.13/10

"You took my money, and still have not delivered my order. What say you about this? Where are my things? "

"Everything is as expected. Delivered to my front door in a timely manner. Packaged safely. Contact with the delivery driver before delivering was helpful. Thanks."

"I was able to get the product in 2 days. They said it would take 3 weeks. Bad"

"great pricing and quick shipping will be buying more from this company!"

"Ordered a cook top on 11/6. We are still waiting on delivery 16 days later. Took the day off work on 6/21, and cancelled a dental appointment to wait for a Friday afternoon delivery as scheduled by delivery service. No show on the delivery. No call. No text. No email. Its now Saturday morning 6/22, both AJ Madison and AM Trucking appear to be closed for the weekend all we get is the answering machine. We were trying to have the cook top in before Thanksgiving. "

"Great service and very satisfied with the experience"

"Great price quick shipping! "

"Great prices, free shipping on larger orders, prompt delivery - mine arrived at 9:15pm by two hustling and courteous truckers! "

"This is my third time ordering appliances from AJ Madison and I am still happy with their prices and their expedient delivery services. There has been only one time when an appliance arrived damaged and it was returned to the delivery truck and a new one delivered promptly with no hassles. I will continue to order from them because they have a great selection."

"I HAVE NOT RECEIVED THE DISHWASHER THAT I PAID 629.00 DOLLARS FOR. WHERE IS IT AT? WHEN TRYING TO TRACK THE ORDER ALL THAT IT SAID WAS " IN TRANSIT" ... REALLY! ONCE AGAIN, I HAVE NOT RECEIVED THE ORDER.
I HAVE NEVER HAD TO WAIT FOR SUCH A LONG PERIOD OF TIME FOR A DELIVERY. ONCE AGAIN, WHERE IS MY DISHWASHER?

"I have called 3 times to have my retractable downdraft from AJmadison. I was treated very rudely, sentences cut-off, told that I would be called the next day never called. This delivery service is awful and should never be used. As soon as I complete this text I will be calling again. I have offered to go to the warehouse and pick up my appliance myself. "

"Great price and works when I got it!"

"It has been 2 weeks since I placed my order. Despite my request, I haven't yet even received a shipping date or tracking info, much less my merchandize.
Why is this taking so long?

"I was able to find a washer that fit my needs exactly, I hadn't seen it anywhere else. Ordering was easy and delivery was much faster than I expected."

"Great transaction and pretty speedy shipping to Denver for $99. "

AJ Madison is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AJ Madison is a merchant member
AJ Madison participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,912 merchant members.