• Address: 3605 13th Ave. Brooklyn, NY
    • Contact: sales@ajmadison.com
    • Phone: 800-570-3355
    • Business Hours: Mon - Tues: 9:00 am - 6:00 pmWed: 9:00 am - 8:00 pmThurs: 9:00 am - 6:00 pmFri: 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
    • Fax: 800-570-7805

Product & services pricing Rating 7.28/10 7.28/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.67/10 4.67/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.14/10 4.14/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.50/10 3.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.06/10 3.06/10

"Appliance arrived quickly, good communication about order and delivery. Price was very good compared to other vendors. I would recommend them to others looking for appliances."

"AM Home Delivery wanted to charge me an extra$300 to take the appliances into the house even though I paid for in home delivery. When I wanted to resolve the issue with AJ Madison, their phone support was closed for the day. "

"Didn't get my tracking information for several days. When I called they were off several days for the Jewish holidays. Its 2014 - you cant do online business and be closed during the week"

"My only problem is with delivery. As of 10/29/14 I still have no idea when my refridgerator will arrive. "

"Delivery was suppose to be to our home in mountains, I had to take off work and wait for delivery that never came. Several emails and phone calls and never one returned call. I got an email for another delivery date and hired someone to stay and open $100 and they never showed again!! Several more emails and phone calls ---again Nothing!
I finally called the local ups and they had it in storage. They left a message at a phone that had not been used in years. I gave them 3 phone numbers for them to call for contact. I had to pay more money to have someone open. Delivery was to the parking lot of my condo... More hiring to get it inside my home!~
Horrendous! NEVER use again. I would have samed Weeks on delivery and $150 additional i had to pay. Sears would have delivered in 3 days instead of 4 weeks and I would have ended up saving over $100 on a $700 refer...

STAY AWAY!!!

"Delivery service was the worst I've ever experienced. They gave a 4 hour window for delivery. If you have an 8 hrs job and can't arrange anyone to accept the order, you pretty much out of luck. No "if, and or but". BTW, they use a trucking company in CA that is incompetent and unprofessional...rude customer relationship. One of the 3 appliances I purchased was out-of-stock. They wouldn't deliver the order nor contact me to inform of the delay. I had to cancel the out-of-stock item to expedite the delivery. I would never recommend AJ Madison nor would I purchase anything from them ever."

"Product spec information is mis-leading, "Quick Specs" contradicts "Features" listed for the hood I ordered, which I didn't find out until I received the hood & noticed discrepancies. I feel I overpaid for the hood I received. Also, Customer Service told me my order would ship the week of 9/29, it really didn't ship until the week of 10/13. It took 5 weeks to receive my order. Most companies will tell you a shipping time frame, not AJ Madison. I would hesitate to order with AJ Madison again after my first experience with them."

"Cannot rate. Transaction not complete yet. Have not received item."

"Item exactly as ordered and expected, delivered promptly!"

"bought from this company in the past.. Great prices, great service and selection second to none. Very satisfied."

"Delivery took almost 2wks for an in stock item. I was promised one week at the most. This caused a stop in work by my contractor!"

"Called ahead and informed us when the appliances would be delivered and were very helpful. Would use again if needed."

"I have ordered many products from AJ Madison and they are always top notch."

"Best low price, quick free professional shipping. Good follow up. I'll be back!!"

"website was informative and easy to navigate. Refrigerator was very fairly priced. Ordering on line was smooth, and without any glitches. I received delivery within 48 hours. delivery personel were courteous, prompt and clean. Refrigerator arrived in perfect condition and works flawlessly."

AJ Madison is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AJ Madison is a merchant member
AJ Madison participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,861 merchant members.