Stores > AJ Madison

• AJ Madison

• Address: 3605 13th Ave. Brooklyn, NY
    • Contact: sales@ajmadison.com
    • Phone: 800-570-3355
    • Business Hours: Mon - Tues: 9:00 am - 6:00 pmWed: 9:00 am - 8:00 pmThurs: 9:00 am - 6:00 pmFri: 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
    • Fax: 800-570-7805

Product & services pricing Rating 7.35/10 7.35/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.05/10 5.05/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.53/10 4.53/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.63/10 4.63/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.00/10 4.00/10

Awesome transaction

"Quick, easy and an unexpected no-hassle rebate, which was an added bonus."

This review was modified by rhondalawsonthomas on January 20 2017 09:00:02 PM

Amazingly Fast!!

"First of all the item reached my home as advertised. The box size was perfect. I was able to attach it to my device with no issues. Very easy to install. I felt the price was fair , no matter where it was ordered from the price was similar.

This review was modified by rmshaks1 on January 20 2017 09:00:01 PM

Highly Recommend AJ Madison

"To be honest I was worried about the conditions the microwave we ordered was going to come. It was being shipped via UPS. Believe it or not, it came without a scratch. AJ Madison ships a box within a box. Not only that but the staff was extremely helpful. "

This review was modified by almacar on January 20 2017 05:15:01 PM

3rd big appliance purchase with AJ Madison

"I live in Texas and previously in Kansas. I have made 3 large purchases with AJ Madison. Washer and Dryer for our business, dishwasher on another occasion, and just ordered a washer and dryer for our home. No complaints. Everything has been easy from search, to order, tracking, to delivery. And I don't know how you could beat the price with rebates and no shipping over $typical appliance purchase price. Plus I'm out of state so no sales tax to boot. For what I save I can usually buy a better appliance than any comparative big box store."

This review was modified by jduncan0101 on January 20 2017 04:00:02 PM

2017-01-18

Delivery men not screened properly

"AJ Madison scheduled delivery from presumably a screen firm. At first AJMadison did not keep me informed to an anticipated delivery. When finally they did, they gave me a contact#. When asked them of details of delivery, I was given the run around. AJ Madison should have known what their delivery firm charges for any additional cost than what they charged for "delivery". I didn't like this manner of doing business"

This review was modified by kgoheer on January 20 2017 03:15:02 PM

2017-01-18

They surprised me by being early!

"Great price. Awesome service. Super friendly delivery guys. Great purchase!"

This review was modified by cindy-48907 on January 20 2017 03:00:02 PM

Easy breezy!

"Two fellows, Michael and Patrick, called to say they would be here within the hour . . . backed the truck in, and because of the width of the back door of the FEMA trailer, took the washer and dryer out of the box and hand carried each with arm straps up the steps and put them in the laundry area. They were here and gone in less than 30 minutes. Well worth the delivery cost. Wonderful experience!"

This review was modified by bekkaye on January 20 2017 09:00:03 AM

2017-01-18

Who knew it would be this easy?

"To be honest, I was skeptical about the price of our new fridge, and how difficult the delivery process would be. We had an ice storm two days before delivery day, and because I had travel plans for the week after that, we had to reschedule with the delivery company a couple of times. The we very accommodating, and communicated with us really well. Two guys delivered our 350# fridge with little fuss. They unboxed it before pulling it up six steps to our front door so I could inspect it. They called ten minutes before delivery, as promised, so I could get home from work.

All in all, purchase and delivery was painless, affordable, and efficient. After considering a different vendor for a range, I think we'll stick with AJ Madison.

This review was modified by neiltgray on January 20 2017 04:00:02 AM

2017-01-18

Worst online shopping experience ever!!!

"I don't hear from them at all for 2 wks. When I finally get an email from them telling me that they will ship my order soon, the 2nd I get another email saying they will have to cancel my order. That is just great customer service!!!!!

I will NEVER do business with AJ Madison again, ever!!

This review was modified by rychen on January 20 2017 12:45:02 AM

Order Delayed and Continuously Postponed

"I waited forever for my delivery. When it was finally scheduled, I was then told last minute that it was cancelled due to a delivery. Then it was rescheduled a whole 4 days later. I was given a ridiculous delivery time of 5pm-10pm, I waited all night and it never arrived! I'm completely frustrated and wish I had ordered from a different company! "

This review was modified by Maureencocar on January 19 2017 10:15:01 PM

"Great guys.great Service.."

This review was modified by lauramamos on January 19 2017 05:45:02 PM

new kitchen sink

"sink has all necessary components."

This review was modified by fheincz on January 19 2017 04:15:03 PM

Bosch is best from AJ Madison

"We ordered a Bosch dishwasher just before the end of 2016 with a target delivery date just before we left on vacation. It arrived a day early and we installed it before we left. Thanks Customer Service at AJ Madison!"

This review was modified by johnp0527 on January 19 2017 02:30:02 PM

2017-01-17

Couldn't be more pleased!

"I was reluctant to purchase from an appliance company in New York when I live in Louisiana but when I considered the price, the rebate and free shipping, I decided to give it a try. I ordered a washer and dryer on a Tuesday afternoon and received it the following Monday morning. The delivery company contacted me a few days before and gave me a time window of when it would be delivered and they called again about an hour before delivery. Everything went off without a hitch. I have read some bad reviews and I'll admit, if I had read them first I don't know if I would have ordered or not, but I have to say I'm glad I didn't see them prior to my ordering. My experience was great!"

This review was modified by remerow on January 19 2017 01:15:02 PM

2017-01-17

Good price and fast delivery.

"Good price and fast delivery."

This review was modified by guariglia on January 19 2017 12:15:02 PM

Share AJ Madison's store rating

AJ Madison is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AJ Madison is a merchant member
AJ Madison participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,443 merchant members.