• Address: 3605 13th Ave. Brooklyn, NY
    • Contact: sales@ajmadison.com
    • Phone: 800-570-3355
    • Business Hours: Mon - Tues: 9:00 am - 6:00 pmWed: 9:00 am - 8:00 pmThurs: 9:00 am - 6:00 pmFri: 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
    • Fax: 800-570-7805

Product & services pricing Rating 7.29/10 7.29/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.15/10 5.15/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.70/10 4.70/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.30/10 4.30/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.38/10 3.38/10

"Friendly, quick and efficient service. I ordered years ago and it took forever, or it felt like it. This time, excellent service from people on the phones to the delivery person."

"Tracking of the package was a bit challenging, but service was good. Product ok so far."

"Pleased w/ products
Very dissatisfied w/ delivery!!

"I was promised that I would receive my purchase by Dec 10, 2014. I heard nothing from anyone until I finally reached both the trucking company and AJ Madison on Dec 12. I had tried for two days to reach them. Then, they kept giving me the run around until I finally told them that I wanted to cancel the order. I was promised that my delivery would be on Dec 15 between 9AM & 1PM. I called them again at 2:15 PM to find out if my purchase was on its way. They told me that they were told that delivery would be by 3PM. The driver finally called me around 3:30PM and said that he would be here by 4:30PM. I was very disgusted by that time, so I yelled at him about delivering so late. He told me that he was not responsible for the late delivery and said that he was going to take my purchase back to warehouse. I haven't heard anything from anyone since then."

"I run a property management company out of NJ and your service and product was great. I don't know why I haven't used you guys before! Looking forward to the future!"

"This was my Christmas present that my mother sent to my address. All communication is going through the shipping contact information rather than the billing contact information. My mother was extremely upset that I was made aware through order confirmation and such from this order. She is also upset that we were both contacted multiple times during work to verify the shipping address when it was clearly stated by myself that we were both at work. This is not very customer service friendly when you know people are at work and you still continue to call. My mother has also sent an email wanting to speak to someone about the incident, and no one will contact her back. As of now, the product is great and the shipping was fast, but the customer service is poor and response to requests are poor. I strongly recommend contacting her before she calls because I know at this point she is very disappointed."

"On time delivery
Easy shopping experience

"Other than finding it nearly impossible to contact shipping, the rest of the AJ Madison experience has been excellent. The pricing on the refrigerator was the best that we could find, delivery was made only slightly outside the scheduled window, the refrigerator and the container were undamaged, and the delivery guys were very professional. This is our second purchase from AJ Madison and we will certainly do future business with them."

"They advertised Black Friday specials, accepted orders and do not have the items to ship, no ETA. However you can order the item and have it shipped if you pay regular price ....
That says it all about how much they value customers - stay away.

"The oven I ordered was apparently on backorder, but that was not disclosed at time of purchase and no one contacted me to advise me. After about 10 days, I called to find out why I hadn't received any email to advise me of a shipping date. That's how I found out. Even then, all they could tell me was that it was expected to be available in early December. It was and I finally received the item on 12/5...24 days after I ordered it."

"Easy to order, fast to deliver. I wish all merchants performed like AJMadison."

"Ordered fridge. Received a call on a Saturday for Monday which I had to decline because of travel. Advised that I would receive a call on Tuesday to schedule a delivery. No call. I called and could not get through to a person to reschedule for 3 days. Finally did and advised that they had phone issues. Asked that I call back the next day which I did. Now told cannot deliver until after Christmas and could not scheduled a date until next week. The service was awful. Intend to cancel the order and post experience on Yelp. Understand it is a vendor for Madison but it is still Madison's responsibility. Terrible experience. "

"Super fast shipment! Very easy transaction. Friendly and helpful deliver people."

"Very pleasant experience. Goods were as described and prompt delivery,"

"The quick delivery of the items were very important for me,
everything was delivered on time.

AJ Madison is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AJ Madison is a merchant member
AJ Madison participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,921 merchant members.