• Address: 3605 13th Ave. Brooklyn, NY
    • Contact: sales@ajmadison.com
    • Phone: 800-570-3355
    • Business Hours: Mon - Tues: 9:00 am - 6:00 pmWed: 9:00 am - 8:00 pmThurs: 9:00 am - 6:00 pmFri: 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
    • Fax: 800-570-7805

Product & services pricing Rating 7.38/10 7.38/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.68/10 4.68/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.34/10 4.34/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.72/10 3.72/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.13/10 3.13/10

"Transaction was fine. Thanks."

"Still have not received the appliance nor a estimated date of delivery, even after attempts to contact the shipper. I've emailed the shipper only to receive error messages in return. The only thing that I did receive timely was the invoice stating paid in full."

"We ordered a high end kitchen sink with a few accessories. We were delighted to receive our products in just a few short days. Especially after being told that the sink was on back- order. We love what we ordered and find them to be of very high quality and are anxious to get them installed into our new home.

Thank you!

"Service was efficient and pleasing. The price and quality of the merchandise will cause me to continually return to AJ Madison for my home's needs. I will also recommend them to others. "

"Purchased a Frigidaire gas range after checking prices and availability at local stores. No one had our model in stock, and all quoted a one to two week delivery after order. We decided to order the range from AJM and saved $200 plus free shipping and no taxes (plus we qualified for a rebate from the manufacturer). This was our first purchase from AJM so we were a little skeptical, but the appliance arrived in perfect condition in about a week, and it's now installed and working as expected. We've still got to buy a new microwave, probably in a few months, and most likely we'll order it from AJM. All it takes is a little DIY but it was no big deal, took about an hour or two. Highly recommend AJM."

"The delivery was one & half hours later than the 2pm to 6pm window for delivery. I was called at 5:50pm and told they would be another 30 minutes it was after 7pm till it was delivered to my back door. Ifor I had been given an accurate time frame I would not have had to be home all afternoon."

"Quick and efficient. Small refrigerator for master bathroom works great, looks sleek. Love it! Delivered promptly."

"Unfortunately the sink grid was a little to big for the sink. I measured and remeasured and according to the sink size and grid size it should fit. When I called AJ madison I was first told they have a no exchange or refund policy. After voicing my very dissatisfied feeling I was told they would take it a level further and plead my case. After all how can a business refuse to help a buyer? I was finally told I can return the grid for a 70% refund. The stipulations for returning the grid were outrageous. Make sure its in its original packaging Return it through UPS and get a tracking number. I needed to track it and notify AJ Madison once I knew THEY received it to have my refund processed. I was charged over 30 dollars in shipping but when I went to have it shipped on my own it was 8 dollars. By the time all was said and done I would have received a 10 dollar refund for a product I paid 64 dollars for. AJ Madison is a TERRIBLE business and I would tell everyone to avoid shopping with them!!"

"They didn't have my item available after it was booked-they offered a different item which i accepted then was emailed it's also been discontinued. The 3rd item they offered my which i accepted was then not available for shipping for another 2 weeks. At that point i gave up on them."

"The shopping experience was not as good as I expected. The shipment never appeared in CEVA logistics website so I had no idea what it's status was. I inquired via email to both companies to no avail. Only when the shipping company told me they had the fridge locally did I know it was being delivered. "

"we have been looking for a mirco and confection for awhile ur website help us find one and the service dept and sales very helpful the delivery was as promis thanks again William turner"

"The products and prices are great, but it's been over 2 weeks and I have not received my order."

"A+A+A+ ACROSS THE BOARD , GREAT COMMUNICATION,DELIVERY PROFESSIONALISM AND AWESOME PRICES!!!"

"Great deal, shipped fast."

"the shipper was 2.5 hours from our home and took it to another shipper and dropped it off about 5 hours away from our home and then they delivered it 2 days later."

AJ Madison is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AJ Madison is a merchant member
AJ Madison participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,916 merchant members.