• Address: 3605 13th Ave. Brooklyn, NY
    • Contact: sales@ajmadison.com
    • Phone: 800-570-3355
    • Business Hours: Mon - Tues: 9:00 am - 6:00 pmWed: 9:00 am - 8:00 pmThurs: 9:00 am - 6:00 pmFri: 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
    • Fax: 800-570-7805

Product & services pricing Rating 6.91/10 6.91/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.75/10 4.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.61/10 4.61/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.00/10 4.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.65/10 3.65/10

"After two weeks on order and me trying to find out why, they finally told me that they would not ship my washer (which was in stock) until the dryer I ordered came in also. They could not tell me when that would be, only that it would depend on allocation --- but at least three weeks and more than likely more than four. They told me that since I ordered them at the same time, they would only ship them at the same time. I could not believe it since my current washer was broken and I needed it now. They did not care!!!! I will never place an order at this company again. There is no customer service. It's not Burger King, you can not have it your way, only how they want to "service" you."

"The best price I could find, free delievery and dropped off when scheduled. "

"Our experience with AJ Madison was excellent. We made an efficient phone order and delivery was a day earlier than expected. The delivery company, however, was rude when setting up delivery. They were a day earlier than expected but told us that if we could not be there, they had no idea when they would be able to deliver the air conditioner. From other companies we usually can get some options. "

"I ordered a micro-wave and range. Both arrived on time and undamaged. I would buy from AJ Madison again."

"I have still not received my washer, going on 3 weeks. I waited till washer was back in stock and ordered. After seven days of no shipping confirmation I called only to be told that the washers on hand was only for immediate shipment, which would have resulted in shipping charges. I purchased the washer with free shipping. I am disappointed in the way this was handled. "

"Not only was the price very good but they delivered ahead of the estimate shown online. The delivery group was very good and careful with the unloading of the freezer. I was hesitant about ordering this online but it all turned out great."

"Was promised delivery on Friday and still have not received item or follow up call.
Next time I'll just do Sears..

"Prompt service and great delivery guys!"

"I ordered my dishwasher over a week ago and haven't heard a work on the status of shipping. I keep inputting my tracking number and it just says the order is in process. Meanwhile I am hand washing all my dishes. I am going to call to try to get more info but would love it if they just kept me posted rather than making me call in. "

"Prompt delivery! I love it!"

"While AJ Madison was very good at providing rock solid appliances at the best prices, I had a lot of trouble with their delivery service. I believe it was called HomeDirect and they did an incredibly poor job updating the shipping tracking. I did not hear on there whereabouts of my purchase or its expected delivery for about 2 weeks, to a point where I considered disputing the credit card charge. It took about 2 hours before I finally reached one of their customer service representatives; but after that it was smooth sailing. Delivery 2 days later."

"speedy delivery, great selection and great price"

"Fast, reliable service. Always dependable. "

"I ordered this mdse on July 14th 2014 and I have not received it yet. I am waiting for notification when it is to be delivered."

"Called and was told it was in stock and would ship immediately. Ordered the dishwasher. Called a day later and was told it was not in stock and would be in stock in a week to 10 days.
Why would you waste my time, piss me off, and get yourself another bad internet rating?
Lousy management!

AJ Madison is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AJ Madison is a merchant member
AJ Madison participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,876 merchant members.