• Address: 3605 13th Ave. Brooklyn, NY
    • Contact: sales@ajmadison.com
    • Phone: 800-570-3355
    • Business Hours: Mon - Tues: 9:00 am - 6:00 pmWed: 9:00 am - 8:00 pmThurs: 9:00 am - 6:00 pmFri: 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
    • Fax: 800-570-7805

Product & services pricing Rating 6.85/10 6.85/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.65/10 4.65/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.50/10 4.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.85/10 3.85/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.13/10 3.13/10

"the tracking system did not work properly. there were no updates and one day i got a call they were to deliver the stove the next morning. i called store the day before and was told the computers were down and they would call me back. the call never was made."

"convenient service, great selection, delivered on time!"

"Product delivered is as described at a very reasonable price.
Will buy again.

"Delivered as promised. Just what I needed."

"Still have not received the dryer I ordered over a month ago."

"they didn't inform me that my products were backordered until 9 days later. There suggested replacements were inferior products even though they took the $2500 out of my account."

"1st time ordering.... Everything was smooth from start to finish. I received confirmation at every stage of the transaction. "

"Still haven't rec'd my order..."

"The dishwasher was a fair price and is exactly what I wanted. My only quibbles are with the very, very slow shipping and that the delivery guys didn't install it. In the end, installing it myself was a learning experience I don't begrudge, but I'm remodeling a house by myself, and it would have been really nice to have at least one thing installed for me."

"It's been two weeks. My order hasn't arrived yet. Tracking tells nothing other than in route to California. I live in Nevada.
No updates from the company. I guess they got their money so they are happy.

"Ordered 2 weeks ago and still "processing". Very dissatisfied with the timeliness of shipping and delivery.
-Marc

"After two weeks on order and me trying to find out why, they finally told me that they would not ship my washer (which was in stock) until the dryer I ordered came in also. They could not tell me when that would be, only that it would depend on allocation --- but at least three weeks and more than likely more than four. They told me that since I ordered them at the same time, they would only ship them at the same time. I could not believe it since my current washer was broken and I needed it now. They did not care!!!! I will never place an order at this company again. There is no customer service. It's not Burger King, you can not have it your way, only how they want to "service" you."

"The best price I could find, free delievery and dropped off when scheduled. "

"Our experience with AJ Madison was excellent. We made an efficient phone order and delivery was a day earlier than expected. The delivery company, however, was rude when setting up delivery. They were a day earlier than expected but told us that if we could not be there, they had no idea when they would be able to deliver the air conditioner. From other companies we usually can get some options. "

"I ordered a micro-wave and range. Both arrived on time and undamaged. I would buy from AJ Madison again."

AJ Madison is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AJ Madison is a merchant member
AJ Madison participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,879 merchant members.