• Address: 3605 13th Ave. Brooklyn, NY
    • Contact: sales@ajmadison.com
    • Phone: 800-570-3355
    • Business Hours: Mon - Tues: 9:00 am - 6:00 pmWed: 9:00 am - 8:00 pmThurs: 9:00 am - 6:00 pmFri: 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
    • Fax: 800-570-7805

Product & services pricing Rating 7.10/10 7.10/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.49/10 4.49/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.85/10 3.85/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.13/10 3.13/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.06/10 3.06/10

"waiting for del 2 weeks and counting"

"I feel like I'm getting a great deal on our new fridge...if it ever ships. Though no fault of AJ Madison, our order will not ship until December due to it being on nationwide back order with the manufacturer. I do appreciate AJ Madison offering to allow us to switch to a similar available item, although I would rather wait for what I ordered."

"AJ MADISON blew it. I placed an order for a refrigerator on a Sunday and was promised a Wednesday delivery. When I called on Tuesday evening to confirmed, I was assured that the delivery folks would call on Weds. morning with a delivery hour. On Weds. morning we were informed that the product was out of stock and that it would be at least two weeks before they could get one. Unacceptable, unprofessional, and irresponsible. We've had decent experiences with them in the past but this was a nightmare. We went to Mr Jay instead. Quick delivery, efficient installation. "

"The wrong one. The one I ordered was the ELO5. it's Dimensions are 30" wide and 20" in depth. I researched these to replace the one I have. The one I recived is 23 3/4" wide and 20" in depth. the depth is fine. There is no way I can use the one I recived, SEL03. "

"Very satisfied . Quick service exactly what I ordered. Excellent packaging and communication as to where my package was in the delivery process"

"I had to help the deliver person get the 180 lb. oven out of the truck. He had no cart to bring it to the front door, so I had to help him carry it over a 100 ft. to my house.
Said it would have cost me $160 more if he had to use a lift gate. Unbelievable.
P.S. I am a senior with neck and back issues and I was so shocked, that I didn't have time to think that I shouldn't have done it.

"The delivery team was FANTASTIC!"

"Only two of three items have been delivered. It's been nearly a week and they can't find the third item in their warehouse. Have yet to hear back after several days. Would really like someone to call be back and tell me what's happening, and more to the point, ship me the third item.

"Great product and prompt delivery"

"Quick and easy to order from a friendly and comprehensive website. The only thing I had trouble with is figuring out the shipping timeframe. Thankfully it shipped promptly. "

"Prices are good but do not be in a rush. I ordered AND paid on 10/3/14 was told items were shipped the next day and they finally came 10/16/14. I emailed and got no response. I was lucky last time I ordered it took over a month. So again don't be in a rush and know their customer service is very lacking and rude."

"Shipping time was a bit long. Otherwise, all was (very) OK."

"Have not received it but not there fault UPS Trailier was late so it missed the connection will be delivered Oct 21, 2014"

"This would be a 5 star except the shipping company never scheduled the delivery date or time with me and they called and wanted to deliver in the next twenty minutes. I told them I was not at home but I could be back in about thirty minutes. They arrived about 40 minutes later. The delivery was to my garage so it was very quick. Not a very good way to deliver a large appliance."

"Item not even in stock. My credit was run ANYWAY for the financing option and I was offered a different model number. "

AJ Madison is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AJ Madison is a merchant member
AJ Madison participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,866 merchant members.