• Address: 3605 13th Ave. Brooklyn, NY
    • Contact: sales@ajmadison.com
    • Phone: 800-570-3355
    • Business Hours: Mon - Tues: 9:00 am - 6:00 pmWed: 9:00 am - 8:00 pmThurs: 9:00 am - 6:00 pmFri: 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
    • Fax: 800-570-7805

Product & services pricing Rating 6.94/10 6.94/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.52/10 4.52/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.10/10 4.10/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.73/10 3.73/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.40/10 2.40/10

"Purchased an oven and cooktop from AJ Madison. Price was competitive. The order process was easy, and shipping was in line with their estimates. No problems, I would buy from them again."

"Slow and unresponsive customer service. Long wait times. Bad delivery coordination. Transaction was so poor I cancelled, only to wait weeks for a refund. Was once a faithful customer. No longer. Avoid. "

"I have delt with A J Madison for several purchases. I received my latest purchase within days. Good stock, easy delivery. Know what you want and be exact on the order. Don't rely on advice over the phone from a sales rep. I will continue to order from them."

"I processed my order online for a refrigerator and didn't receive a confirmation of shipment, yet the status was pending after I reviewed my order. I called customer service a few days later to get an update and they let me know that my payment didn't process correctly and that I needed to re-do the payment over the phone. It would have been nice to receive a notification that my payment didn't process rather than having to call to learn that this was the case.

My item was also listed as a Quick Ship item but it never arrived until 1/22 (the order was officially processed on 1/7 and a notification was sent stating the item was out for shipping on 1/13)

After having our refrigerator in the house for a day, we noticed small dings on the door. They weren't noticeable upon delivery since the appliance had tape to secure the doors. But once we had the fridge settled in our house we saw small dings which were more apparent from the reflection of the ceiling lights.

I have emailed customer service to request replacement of the doors and will update my review after I hear back from AJ Madison.

"I have still not RECEIVED my order so hard to answer positively. The delivery process that you use is not very easy for working professionals...I had to leave work today as a matter of fact, cancel a meeting to sit home and wait for the delivery between 1 and 5 pm today. Why can't it be delivered without me there, I had asked for it to get sent to my neighbors...but no go. So ask me again when and if it gets here today."

"Good service and fast ship"

"Order arrived quickly. AM Home Delivery was late delivering, but their drivers went out of the way to help me with a difficult delivery (super large fridge, small door :) The price was thousands of dollars less than MSRP and any other retailer out there. I have purchased a number of appliances from them over the last few years and they are great to deal with. I highly recommend A J Madison for your appliance purchases."

"Went very smooth. Will do business again. Thanks"

"Everything was within our requirements."

"The delivery personnel just left product in the boxes. They were also going to charge me $50 to remove the old machines. They eventually removed them without charge, but left the units for me to install myself."

"Overall I was pleased with my purchase and delivery. This was my first buying experience and definitely will consider AJ Madison again when buying appliances. The only reason I didn't give 5 stars was there was some confusion regarding delivery but the live chat person was great in helping me clear things up."

"It's been over two weeks and my "in stock" order hasn't been shipped. I was just told a couple of days ago (after putting in an inquiry about the order) that it would be shipping this week. Fortunately I didn't need it right away. So I don't exactly have a good answer for you guys right now. "

"Still waiting for the product after 3 weeks

"We are in awe of how incredibly helpful and communicative AJ Madison was from start to finish. We had many changes, delays, etc due to construction challenges and they not only rolled with each change but helped us along the way. Outstanding customer service. "

"Good price, and prompt delivery...excellent reseller."

AJ Madison is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AJ Madison is a merchant member
AJ Madison participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,896 merchant members.