Store Information Store Info
  • Rating 7.47/10 1,675 reviews

AJ Madison is a merchant member
    AJ Madison participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,875 merchant members.
  • AJ Madison contact information

• Address: 3605 13th Ave. Brooklyn, NY
    • Contact: sales@ajmadison.com
    • Phone: 800-570-3355
    • Business Hours: Mon - Tues: 9:00 am - 6:00 pmWed: 9:00 am - 8:00 pmThurs: 9:00 am - 6:00 pmFri: 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
    • Fax: 800-570-7805

Product & services pricing Rating 7.83/10 7.83/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.66/10 6.66/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.49/10 6.49/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.55/10 6.55/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.79/10 5.79/10

All 1,676 Customer Reviews

"It has now been 8 days and my range has still not left the dock. "

"Product arrived in good condition and was well packaged. We did however run into a slight problem with delivery. The island hood we ordered shipped via freight truck and unfortunately spring road bans were in place so the freight truck could not deliver to our house. The carrier asked if we could drive out to a major highway and meet them there to take delivery.

I ended up having it delivered to where I work and then had to haul it home and unload it ourselves.

Had it shipped via Fed- Ex or UPS, that would not have been a problem.

"No updates about order status. I had to call. They said I would be updated regularly. I still have no idea when the purchase will be delivered.

I have made purchases from you in the past a refrigerator a dishwasher and a compactor with excellent service and delivery.

Now the service is terrible. Next time I will use Best buy where I expect bad service.

"still have not received order been almost month! Where is it?"

"Have purchased a number of items, and all have been of high quality and delivered in a timely manner. Thank you."

"good service on delivery. great price vs. other locations I researched. Granted, the item is still in the box because my basement is still being finished, but I don't expect to have any issues. No complaints"

"Ordered and charged on 4/13. Supposedly shipped on 4/13 ( a Sunday). Product has not arrived and I have not been able to get a delivery date est. from anyone. Disappointing as we needed the item by this Thursday for a boat remodel."

"We have not received the Broan exhaust hood we ordered"

"every thing was what i expected thankyou"

"They don't have products available to ship upon ordering."

"I have not yet received confirmation of receipt of my order nor a delivery date. It has been two weeks since order placement on line."

"Great job, so far all is well,it is 4-18-2014 and I have not heard from freight co. AAnd tracking is not working."

"I found the website very easy to use! Anxiously awaiting our shipment of kitchen appliances!"

"Oven was exactly what I expected"

"I recently purchased 12 AC unit sleeves. Friendly customer service and fast shipping. I am very happy with this company. Only thing is they have to call me to verify my credit card even though I gave them all the info while purchasing it online. no big deal. just little annoyed with my busy schedule.
Overall I would recommend this company to anyone.