• AJ Madison

• Address: 3605 13th Ave. Brooklyn, NY
    • Contact: sales@ajmadison.com
    • Phone: 800-570-3355
    • Business Hours: Mon - Tues: 9:00 am - 6:00 pmWed: 9:00 am - 8:00 pmThurs: 9:00 am - 6:00 pmFri: 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
    • Fax: 800-570-7805

Product & services pricing Rating 7.58/10 7.58/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.52/10 5.52/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.26/10 4.26/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.09/10 5.09/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.57/10 3.57/10

"Even though our building was difficult to access, the delivery guys were very understanding and professional. I liked their friendliness and calmness during a hectic move between buildings. I also appreciated the phone calls with a heads up on when to expect them. An overall pleasant experience!"

"Yes, they delivered!
The hood arrived on time, the packing looks great, and I am pleased.

"Surprisingly fast delivery and great price."

"Delivery was in a professional and timely manner. I was somewhat apprehensive ordering an appliance online but AJ Madison made the experience pain free. Thanks!"

"The microwave and vent we wanted to complete our Bosch set were out of stock everywhere we looked. But then I found AJ Madison online and they were so customer friendly. Delivery was a breeze, timely, and with a phone call the day before and 20-minutes prior to delivery. Great! Will highly recommend to friends. "

"The delivery of the refrigerator has been a bit of a fiasco. They don't seem accustomed to commercial deliveries. I was called a week ago and told that the refrigerator would be delivered the next day. Then I didn't hear from them for four days. I called and they emailed me back to tell me that it would be delivered at the end of the week. I'm still waiting to see what will happen, but it's been 2 full weeks since the refrigerator left their warehouse. "

"They had the air conditioner I needed quickly when no one else did. Their website provided A LOT of information. I got free shipping via a trucker rather than UPS who probably would have just thrown my AC around. Plus when I called to confirm my web order the customer service person told me I was eligible for a long term contract at a reduced rate. I had never heard of AJ Madison before....I will definitely use them again and also recommend the company highly."

"Ordering online was easy. Delivery was announced by email and phone call. Delivery men called 30 minutes before arriving. They were prompt, courteous, and careful with my merchandise. Couldn't ask for more. "

"I still have not received the wine cooler or tracking
I have called repeatedly and sent emails

"Sales staffer Karen was very helpful when I accidently double ordered because of my ancient computer. She is super!!!!!!!! You should give her a raise. Thanks, Marvin"

"Great price and delivery was on time. Would be nice if In-Home delivery included removing the packing material. "

"I must say that I'm very disappointed.
The sales phase was quick and smooth, but the delivery phase is very bad.
AJ Madison's representative promised that I'll get it to my house in Savoy by two weeks the latest.
I bought it on August 4, and today is August 25, and when I called the shipment to track my order I've been told that they just got it and they will call in few days to schedule the delivery... which will get us to more than 4 weeks, it's the worst shipment ever and I'm stuck without a washing machine and a drier and I think that I deserve some compensation, otherwise it's the best service ever and I wont use it again and wont recommend anyone to use it.

"The order went through without a hitch; the delivery went well; and, of course, the price was great!"

"Getting the customer service on the line was a nightmare -- they often took up to twenty minutes to pick up the phone. The delivery took an eternity and things were very, very slow. Pretty disappointed.

The people who dropped it off also didn't bother to install it; which I assumed they were going to -- but oh well. Not much of a surprise. A bad experience over all with the california branch.

"Quick shipping with drop off arranged by AJ representative calling me (convenient), delivery was on time - at the beginning of the window provided (saved me time) and I was called prior to alert me the order was arriving in 10 minutes. Delivery was professional and they took care dropping off washer and dryer inside my home."

Share AJ Madison's store rating

AJ Madison is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AJ Madison is a merchant member
AJ Madison participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,713 merchant members.