• aj MOSS aj MOSS Elite Status

• Address: 67 Dinsmore Rd., Suite 1 Intervale, NH
    • Contact: contact@ajmoss.com
    • Phone: 603-356-6511
    • Customer Support: 603-356-6511
    • Business Hours: 10:00am - 6:00pm, Mon-Fri.
    • Fax: 603-356-5672

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"Love my comforter
I'm so glad we went with the color..blends beautifully with the paint choice and new carpet.
Wish the curtains just a tiny bit wider
and would have gone without bedskirt to get a valance in the package deal.
My last comforter set of coskill lasted me 20 years...tough as IRON !!!

"I absolutely love the king size quilt, shams, euro shams, pillows, and bedskirt. It is beautiful and looks perfect in our master bedroom. I have been searching for those golden colors for awhile and so glad I waited! Go America!!"

"Stephanie was very helpful."

"No problems. Loved the prices of items. Quick delivery and great promo discount too!"

"Love my purchase! I shopped around and this site rocked the best price and fastest delivery! "

"AJ Moss has exceptional customer service (Stephanie!) and a great selection of comforter sets. This is my 3rd purchase from AJ Moss, and certainly isn't the last. I'll be ordering sheets from them next. Thank you AJ Moss!"

"Stephanie was very helpful when I had a question and the items I ordered were all delivered very promptly."

"As a first-time customer, I was very satisfied w the ease of ordering, quick delivery and quality of merchandise. I'll definitely be back."

"Beautiful material with excellent quality. Can't wait to complete the set!"

"They were sure quick to charge my credit card for something I ordered the first of March and may or may not receive sometime in May. I understand backorder but that's a bit much."

"I love my new Coscill bedding it's perfect!!"

"We try to buy only American made products. I was so pleased that you stock sheets made here in the USA. I found what I wanted with ease and we love our new sheets"

"Frequent, repeat customer. Fast, reliable delivery. Products always packed with care."

"I only got a partial order and never received even an email to tell me but the other part of my order was on backorder. Not very happy. It's supposed to be coming the end of the month."

"Service was excellent. Prices were fair. Shipping was extremely quick."

Share aj MOSS's store rating

aj MOSS is a Merchant Member! Learn more

aj MOSS is a merchant member
aj MOSS participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,853 merchant members.