• Address: 67 Dinsmore Rd., Suite 1 Intervale, NH
    • Contact: contact@ajmoss.com
    • Phone: 603-356-6511
    • Customer Support: 603-356-6511
    • Business Hours: 10:00am - 6:00pm, Mon-Fri.
    • Fax: 603-356-5672

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

"FIRST OF ALL THIS COMFORTER SET AT AJ WAS $100 CHEAPER THAN THE STORE WITH THE STAR ON 34TH STREET, I WAS AT THE 1DAY SALE . CAME HOME AND PURCHASED IT FROM THEM CAUSE I'M PAISLEY CRAZY AND THE PRICE FOR CROSCILL HANNA WAS EXCELLENT !!!! I'LL BE BACK !!! "

Crossville, tennessee

"Material of product was excellent quality. One item back ordered for a longer time than anticipated second order was delivered quickly customer service personnel were polite and knowledgable. Would purchase from the company AJMoss again!!"

"I shopped for this & ajMOSS had the best price. The set is beautiful . I am saving it for winter because it seems to be heavier. It is still in the bag for now . The delivery was quick & efficient. I think I will love it when it goes on my bed."

"I ordered from ajMOSS even though their return policy was very unfriendly.... I could not click where it said I would need a # to do a return. Now I am going to have to contact the company by phone because I need to return my purchases. The return cost will be at my expense plus another 15% restocking fee. My purchase arrived in a very timely manner - that is the only good thing I can say. My order was completely disappointing because it in no way looked like the picture on line - the colors and textures were completely different from what I was expecting and they do not go in my bedroom at all. Now I am going to lose a significant amount of money already spent on these items!!! I will never order from this company again."

"Inexpensive, fast and easy, what more can I say."

"The delivery was swift, and the product is exactly as advertised--beautiful!"

"Received comforter set very timely. I am very pleased with my purchase!"

"Got what we expected, when we expected it."

"My first order of the Yosemite comforter set was very satisfactory. Based on this purchase I ordered a matching pillow and 2 valences. I have not yet received the 2nd order."

"I ordered a king bedding set, two of the shams had an issue, I contacted AJMoss as I really did not want to ship it all back they had me e-mail them a picture of the problem area and that was it, they will be sending me a new set, I could not have had better customer service, Stephany was wonderful."

"Comforter was sent on time, but the color was not gold, but a muted tan. I requested for a RA which was given. It cost me $30 to send it back and then they deducted $25 for restocking, so I paid $55 for a comforter that was not accurately described.
Unless you are absolutely sure that the comforter is what you want, do not buy. In the end it will cost you more than other sites with free returns and no stocking fees. A waste of money...

modified review Rep reply posted May-22-2014

ajmoss, aj MOSS rep has responded

“Please note that we offer free swatches on most of our items.”

"This was a gift for a nephew and his new bride that live elsewhere, so I do not know about how they feel (the sheets). That being said, I am very glad I can support American made quality linens."

"I am very pleased with the comforter set and sheets. The quality is very good. The delivery was within 5 days. Overall....good service.
Regina

"The prices here are fantastic!

I was shipping my order to a different address than my billing address, and received a call confirming this was what I wanted done. I really appreciate thay, with all the identity theft these days!!

I'll definitely shop here again!

"Very fast shipment delivered when it was promised, packed well and very pleased with everything about the on-line purchase. Keep up the good work, I will buy from AJ Moss again."

aj MOSS is a Merchant Member! Learn more

aj MOSS is a merchant member
aj MOSS participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,877 merchant members.