• aj MOSS

• Address: 67 Dinsmore Rd., Suite 1 Intervale, NH
    • Contact: contact@ajmoss.com
    • Phone: 603-356-6511
    • Customer Support: 603-356-6511
    • Business Hours: 10:00am - 6:00pm, Mon-Fri.
    • Fax: 603-356-5672

Product & services pricing Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

"very satisfied with the product they offer . Made IN the USA"

"I placed an order on March 9, 2015, my credit card was charged for that order, I received an e-mailed that it was backordered until May 1, then I received and e-mail on May 5 letting me know that I would not be receiving my order and that "Your order has been flagged over to accounts to
get your refund processed. You will receive a copy
of the transaction for your records via email." It's now May 22 and I have yet received a refund. I have called customer service several times the lady is always really nice but that doesn't help much. I really would like my $389.58 refund.

"It was easy to order from ajMOSS, and my order was shipped in a timely manner."

"Very easy to order, fast delivery.
Thanks

"never received delivery of merchandise still waiting hope not lost"

"My order was filled and shipped quickly. The item, a comforter bed set, was packed well and arrived in perfect condition. The colors were reflected accurately on the website. I would definitely recommend shopping through this store website and will do so again."

"I've been trying to get in touch with their customer service department and can't get a reply back. I originally ordered 2 valances - and 2 Euro Shams. The manufacture didn't have any Euro Shams so my order was put on hold - At that time I told the customer rep I only needed 1 valance and the order was put through - they sent me 3 valances total - who knows if more will be in the mail. "

"It was beautiful loved it!! It was packed very well. Will buy again from Moss thank you so much loretta kedzierski "

"I really labored over the perfect curtain for my dinning room. When I found the Seaglass Swag I was thrilled. Ordered it and then a few days later was told they were sold out and would not have them in until June 15th. That is a long time to wait! I went elsewhere and found them, I was very sad about this as the first pair would be my tester pair and if they were everything I thought they were then I was going to order 5 more of the same. I liked the idea of free shipping at $100.

"The bedding is just beautiful. Very luxurious and excellent quality. I couldn't believe how fast it was delivered. This is definitely my go to place."

"Delivered on time and in excellent condition. Feel return policy - postage and restock fee - might keep me from ordering in the future especially when other vendors offering the same merchandise do not have the restock fee."

"I was so thrilled to get such a good price on the comforter set I'd been looking for."

"I am very pleased with my order. It is just as presented on line. Very good QUALITY and value for the money.Very fast and efficient service. I will most certainly order from your company again."

"Love my comforter
I'm so glad we went with the color..blends beautifully with the paint choice and new carpet.
Wish the curtains just a tiny bit wider
and would have gone without bedskirt to get a valance in the package deal.
My last comforter set of coskill lasted me 20 years...tough as IRON !!!

"I absolutely love the king size quilt, shams, euro shams, pillows, and bedskirt. It is beautiful and looks perfect in our master bedroom. I have been searching for those golden colors for awhile and so glad I waited! Go America!!"

Share aj MOSS's store rating

aj MOSS is a Merchant Member! Learn more

aj MOSS is a merchant member
aj MOSS participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,835 merchant members.