Stores > aj MOSS

• Address: 67 Dinsmore Rd., Suite 1 Intervale, NH
    • Contact: contact@ajmoss.com
    • Phone: 603-356-6511
    • Customer Support: 603-356-6511
    • Business Hours: 10:00am - 6:00pm, Mon-Fri.
    • Fax: 603-356-5672

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

2016-03-28

How about the truth? These other reviews about the customer service at AJ Moss are PHONY!

"You get an answering machine (Stepanie Kurze) - no one ever answers the phone, When you call the number listed on your receipt...the other phone number for the President, Patrick Armstrong, has been disconnected. They shorted the order one piece (as it was a set). They don't return calls, They don't return emails. It is a sham! Look at BBB.Org and you'll see what I should have checked before doing business with them. Yeah, the price looks great, but if they short you a piece from a set, the cost to buy the one piece (a la Cart) from another merchant, like Bed Bath and Beyond, makes the total cost higher than buying all from a store like Bed Bath Beyond. I'm exhausted, inconvenienced and disgusted! This is like a bad eBaY experience....and I don't shop there because of it!"

This review was modified by TEGCO on March 29 2016 12:24:03 PM

2015-11-17

"I have not opened up my purchase yet as I am waiting for spring to use the bedding I ordered. I am quite sure it will be great however."

2015-11-02

"I am very satisfied with the comforter set and was happy that I was able to take advantage of the sale."

2015-10-27

"I love the quality of the bedding. It is very pretty and exceptionally well made. I ordered a King-size comforter for my queen size bed, because I was sure I would need the extra inches to cover the mattress. When it came, I discovered I was wrong, as the comforter was way too large. I called aj Moss and spoke to Stephanie. She was so nice and agreed to let me return it without being charged a restocking fee, since I explained I wanted to get it in the queen size. I ended up ordering a duvet rather than a comforter, and I am very pleased with it. "

2015-10-20

"Easy to order and shipping was fast! Comforter set is as pictured and beautiful. Price was excellent! No shipping, no tax both fabulous perks!"

2015-10-17

"Very happy with the quality of the sheets I recently ordered."

2015-10-09

"Everything was beautiful and looked just like the picture. "

2015-10-07

"I just had to write this review on how awesome the customer service is at aj Moss. They have gone above and beyond to try to complete my order and have done a great job. I just want to let you know how beautiful our Croscill Fresco Bedding and window treatments are. Even though they could not find the bedding (which they let me know before they shipped out the rest of my items) I was able to locate it and it arrived the same day as my order from them. I just wanted to say thanks again. ( I even just ordered more items) Thanks Again to your extremely helpful staff."

2015-10-07

"My experience with aj Moss was great. I had a couple of things that were on back order and a customer representative contacted me regarding this issue. She was so helpful and friendly via phone and email. Her name was Stephanie Kurze. She was awesome. My package delivered yesterday with the exception of the 2 sets of sheets I ordered which I was aware of. The comfort set is so beautiful. Thanks.... for everything.

2015-09-27

"Croscill will usually deliver on quality. My last set saw 12 years and still was good except for a stupid dry cleaner who washed it and faded it. When I saw Avellino I knew this would be the next long term Croscill investment and honestly with the prices and the coupon code I beat the price on Ebay by $50. I had no issues with the website working perfectly and the product of course in typical Croscill with the size I need for our oversize king mattress. The comforter is beautiful, if perhaps a touch darker than I expected, BUT we have three disgusting dogs who get everything dirty so I need a color that won't show the dog dirt and this is that color. It's a beautiful comforter and makes a luxurious statement in our bedroom. Great website, exceptional price, great products, great fast shipping and no problems at all. Too bad I will have to wait until our Arizona "winter" before I can use it!! Thank you aj Moss! I will likely be back!!"

2015-09-23

"Best prices. Best selection. Best delivery."

2015-09-15

"I placed my order on the 25th of August and to date have still not received it or an update on delivery from AJ Moss. I called today, their CSR was emailing the supplier for an update. "

2015-09-07

"Quick delivery and my curtains are beautiful!"

2015-09-03

"My order was delivered very quick and the merchandise quality is supurb!"

2015-09-02

"It was the best deal online and shipped quickly. Everything was explained up front....it was easy. And, I'm a first timer. Haven't ordered much of anything online before. Thank you."

Share aj MOSS's store rating

aj MOSS is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

aj MOSS is not a merchant member
aj MOSS does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!