aj MOSS Reviews - ajmoss.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 8.90/10 350 reviews

aj MOSS is a merchant member
aj MOSS participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,874 merchant members.

"I was looking for a particular brand of bedding and browsed several sights. A J Moss had the best pricing for the brand I wanted. They offered free shipping and they arrived promptly. They also offered a huge selection. This was my first time purchasing from them and I will be back."

"My shopping experience couldn't be easier! I knew I had an idea of what I wanted in a curtain for our sunroom windows, but I wasn't sure of what exactly I was looking for. I searched according to price, found a manufacturer whose patterns I liked, and the choice was simple! Toss in the 20% discount, free shipping and no tax and I couldn't be happier! Can't wait to get our new window treatments."

"I searched for the best price and found it with you. The package arrived on time and in good condition"

"Excellent customer service, and order arrived quickly."

"I am very satisfied with the order process at AJ.Moss. What I bought was beautiful.Thank You"

"Received merchandise quickly. It was packaged well and all 7 pieces were what I expected. "

"Extremely satisfied. Received my order and the swags are already up and look beautiful! I was worried that I wasn't going to be able to get the extra 2 (Croscill Marcella swags) that I needed. Macy's was not able to come through so I had to look elsewhere. Thank you AJ Moss!!"

"great product and excellent shipping time."

"Love the bedding and it arrived even before I was expecting it. No problems encountered throughout the whole purchase and receipt!"

"Cost was substantially lower than any other web page I could find. The product was excellent quality and arrived promptly."

"I am very pleased with the comforter set
The color is darker than the picture showed, but I did take that in account when I ordered. I also liked that I could track the delivery.

"Great service provided. Will continue to shop with AJ Moss."

"Stephanie was very helpful in answering my inquiries when I spoke to her on the telephone. I placed my order online very late at night and it arrived very timely even with a holiday.

i recommended AJ Moss to my neighbor. She as looking for a Comforter set.

"I was impressed with the customer service. We found a Croscill set we liked at a dept store sale, but not in Queen. We checked the Croscill site and found another set we also liked. Then we found A. J. Moss online. The representative was not familiar with the second pattern and went well out of her way to call the manufacturer. She found out that the set was an exclusive at another department store. We wound up buying the original Croscill pattern we liked at less that the dept store white sale prices!! So, we got the pillows and drapes as well! When I called Moss to trrack the delivery, I left a message on the service. I was so surprised that a real person called me back to let me know the delivery date and then followed up to make sure it was received and i was happy with it. EXCECELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE, EXCELLENT PRODUCTS, GREAT PRICES...AND, IT IS SO NICE TO SPEAK TO A REAL PERSON WHO CARES ABOUT THE CUSTOMER."

"I was very pleased to find a company that made practical house objects in America, because I can trust the treatment and payment of the employees, whereas I cannot say the same for most of the products sold in department stores and online, which are made in foreign countries and I have no idea what conditions the worker made such products in. The quality of the sheets are also very nice. I am deeply satisfied with this purchase. "