• Address: 67 Dinsmore Rd., Suite 1 Intervale, NH
    • Contact: contact@ajmoss.com
    • Phone: 603-356-6511
    • Customer Support: 603-356-6511
    • Business Hours: 10:00am - 6:00pm, Mon-Fri.
    • Fax: 603-356-5672

Product & services pricing Rating 6.88/10 6.88/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

"I must have missed the part of the description that said it was made of foreign material. To me, MADE IN USA means just that - not just cut & stitched here. This is very disappointing to me - I am in the market for a couple of sets of King size sheets but the fabric must be Product of USA as well. I know we grow cotton in the U.S. It should be noted like Co. Store etc. - identify country of origin correctly so customers are not disappointed. Full disclosure needed. The price was great if the product was completely MADE IN USA. Foreign fabric is very cheap so this is an expensive purchase. I wanted to totally love the pillowcases and get the sets but...totally disappointed."

"received in a timely manner, well packaged , beautiful bedding thank you"

"Product is as advertised. Beautiful! Service was quick and efficient."

"Came within a week. Very satisfied. Love my new comforter set!"

"Everything as advertised and at the best price I could find. Thank you aj Moss!"

"We have recently purchased a new home and were in need of new drapes and bedding. Having so much to get made pricing very important. I was happy with what I found in AJ Moss. The selection was good and made it easy to outfit several rooms at once. After ordering what I needed I was given a good discount free shipping and surprised when my order came a couple of days later. I would and have recommended this company to anyone who is in need of a complete make over or a small change, love it"

"I didn't have any trouble ordering but I haven't received the sheets I ordered"

"Everything done extremely well. I was very satisfied."

"Excellent customer service, timing, response--everything over & above expectations!"

"Service was quick and item was just like photo!. Very Happy"

"I am very satisfied with the Comforter, but I am going to return the black Euro sham as it is bigger than I expected."

"First time shopper!! Completely satisfied with product and speedy service."

"The Croscill Portland Comforter Set arrived today in perfect condition. It was a bit greener and less grey than the photo but still works well. The quality is really nice, the thick comforter seems as tho it will be warm, which is what I need. After reading some reviews complaining about delivery & customer service/followup, I called them to check stock before I ordered. Stephanie called me back with 2 hours, informing me the item was in stock and when it would ship. Everything was as promised and communication was great. I definitely would order again. The price on this item was 20% below Wayfair!"

"i have yet to receive any notification that this has been shipped or anything, other than that purchasing product was easy."

"No problems with my order, and arrived quickly."

aj MOSS is a Merchant Member! Learn more

aj MOSS is a merchant member
aj MOSS participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,843 merchant members.