• Address: 67 Dinsmore Rd., Suite 1 Intervale, NH
    • Contact: contact@ajmoss.com
    • Phone: 603-356-6511
    • Customer Support: 603-356-6511
    • Business Hours: 10:00am - 6:00pm, Mon-Fri.
    • Fax: 603-356-5672

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.83/10 5.83/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10

"Outstanding service at an excellent price. My order was delivered one day earlier than first disclosed. Their website provided very helpful tracking information."

"Stephanie was a great customer service rep. You were short handed because of snow. She had a good Attitude. Knew the product well, did not hurry me. Because of her I was on the phone maybe 10 minutes only. I bought a 13 piece set & love it. I will definitely will recommend your company. Thanks, Cynthia York "

"I was very satisfied with the ease of ordering, arrival of product and lastly, the quality and feel of it."

"I am satisfied with the service received "

"It has been over a week since we ordered and as of yesterday our order was still in Texas (for the third day). We are in Phoenix. I expected faster delivery."

"ordered bedspread it came undamaged and as pictured and happy with it"

"Excellent service and quality! Timely delivery also."

"Placed my order on Dec 31,2014 still no updates on my order. I emailed twice and feel like I am getting the run around. At the moment I am very ticked off! It should not take a week to process and ship and order! Quick to my money but not quick to give me order! Maybe they should refund my money and give me my order for free!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"We loved the quality of what we ordered. "

"Everything arrived as promised in a very short time and was boxed securely. Product and quality appeared as on the web site."

"I received my order quickly and in good condition. The price was also excellent. Thank you"

"Your survey has come to me before I have received the merchandise. Unable to rate."

"I purchased several items from AJ Moss A full 5 days later I was informed that they no longer carried these items. Of course, then I had to wait for the refund to credited to my credit card acct

These same items are still listed on the AJ Moss website today - DON'T ORDER FROM AJ MOSS!

"Product as depicted and very satisfactory."

"I do not have my package yet!!! I know it's Christmas so every thing is a bit slower. Yvonne. Slaughter"

aj MOSS is a Merchant Member! Learn more

aj MOSS is a merchant member
aj MOSS participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,899 merchant members.