• Address: 67 Dinsmore Rd., Suite 1 Intervale, NH
    • Contact: contact@ajmoss.com
    • Phone: 603-356-6511
    • Customer Support: 603-356-6511
    • Business Hours: 10:00am - 6:00pm, Mon-Fri.
    • Fax: 603-356-5672

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.83/10 5.83/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10

"I purchased several items from AJ Moss A full 5 days later I was informed that they no longer carried these items. Of course, then I had to wait for the refund to credited to my credit card acct

These same items are still listed on the AJ Moss website today - DON'T ORDER FROM AJ MOSS!

"Product as depicted and very satisfactory."

"I do not have my package yet!!! I know it's Christmas so every thing is a bit slower. Yvonne. Slaughter"

"aj Moss was new to me. Very satisfied. 5 stars."

"Items as depicted. Shipped/received quickly. Well packaged. AJMoss should improve communications with customer. e.g., a printable receipt sent via email, and email customer when item is shipped."

"Quick shipping and was pleased with the product. Thank you!!!!!"

"I ordered 2 of Croscill AVA Scalloped Valances. I ordered 2 and had my sister order 2 just to be safe when I was having trouble putting my order in. AJ Moss put the order in but after a couple of days I called customer service because it just kept showing that the order went through on the credit card it hadn't be shipped yet. The young lady in customer service to me that she hadn't received any notice about what was holding up the shipment. She informed me that she would called the manufacturer and get back with me as soon as possible. After waiting another 2 days and still not hearing from aj Moss I called customer service again and the young lady said that she meant to send me an E-mail informing me that the manufacturer only had 1 valance available (where initially they had 6) and wanted to know if I wanted that 1 even though I had paid for 2. I told them yes. To add insult to injury I had paid $128.00 for 2 valances on my card with free shipping on orders over $100.00 dollars. Because of their mistake aj Moss charged me an additional $10.75 for shipping because it was under $100.00. I sent them an E-mail stating that it wasn't fair and that because they made the mistake that I shouldn't be charged an additional $10.75. As usual they never answered my E-mail. I've purchased items from them in them pass but after this I seriously doubt I will again. Their customer service department stinks. "

"This is my second order from aj MOSS and will continue to make purchases here. "

"Easy to order, shipped promptly. My only negative comment would be is that I didn't receive a notice the items had shipped but I still give them 5 stars- they shipped right away. Would definitely order from them again."

"was a very good and easy thing to do ordering on line."

"I was very disappointed when I learned my items would not be available until Feb 2015. I needed the valances for company during Thanksgiving. They were also available at another store but I didn't order as I thought they were available at AJMoss. By the time I got the email saying they would not be available until Feb, the other store had sold out of them as well. "

"The item was great, quick shipping, and no hassle! Highly recommend!"

"Very efficent. Liked how you can track of your order."

"AJ Moss had the best prices, service, and delivery times. "

"Very beautiful when put on my bed...very colorful...I was very pleased with the short delivery time from the time I placed the order...thank you"

aj MOSS is a Merchant Member! Learn more

aj MOSS is a merchant member
aj MOSS participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,919 merchant members.