• aj MOSS aj MOSS Elite Status

• Address: 67 Dinsmore Rd., Suite 1 Intervale, NH
    • Contact: contact@ajmoss.com
    • Phone: 603-356-6511
    • Customer Support: 603-356-6511
    • Business Hours: 10:00am - 6:00pm, Mon-Fri.
    • Fax: 603-356-5672

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"My dust ruffle that I purchased a few years ago, was inadvertently lost by my dry cleaners...I had purchased it originally as a set..comforter, shams, ruffle, etc.

I didn't think I could purchase one separately. I called the customer service and explained to a gentleman who was so nice. He advised me what to do...
I received it the other day. My dry cleaner said they will reimburse me..hope they keep their word .

"I ordered a comforter set and I got the price less that any other web site, it shipped the same day, I was able to easily track it. This was important to me since I needed before my son left for college. I got it in plenty of time. I could not be happier with the service. "

"love my purchase, fast, easy"

"Wonderful experience. The ordered arrived very quickly and the customer service is top notch. I will be ordering from here again!"

"The purchase hasn't been delivered as yet.

I do feel that it is taking relatively a very long time to get the murchandise from the time I placed the order.

"Perfect !!!!!! Just like I wanted ... Thank you is very very beautiful !!!!!! "

"Ordered n what should have been ample time to have by today.i do. Not have it yet! I will be out with. Clients and not available to receive packages for a week. This should be sent overnight TODAY!"

"Great quality at a great price"

"We love our new comforter set. The only downside was that it said it would ship in 5-7 business days. I had to send two emails to get updates. It actually took 3 weeks for it to be delivered. Our packing list states sales order date 7/8/15 when we actually purchased it on 6/26/15."

"My entire experience with aj Moss was excellent. They offer a huge selection of top quality bedding, and their web site was, without a doubt, the easiest shopping site I have ever used. The Norton Shopping Guarantee provided by aj moss, without any additional cost to me, just added another layer of confidence to my shopping experience. I will definitely shop with them in the future!"

"Excellent service and price. Will order again!!!"

"Order was incomplete. Missing 2 pillow shams that should have been included in order. Will contact them tomorrow."

"Very Satisfied with your service."

"Package delivered on time. "

"Customer service was great. A few pieces were not available but came
In days later and shipped immediately.

Share aj MOSS's store rating

aj MOSS is a Merchant Member! Learn more

aj MOSS is a merchant member
aj MOSS participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,715 merchant members.