• aj MOSS aj MOSS Elite Status

• Address: 67 Dinsmore Rd., Suite 1 Intervale, NH
    • Contact: contact@ajmoss.com
    • Phone: 603-356-6511
    • Customer Support: 603-356-6511
    • Business Hours: 10:00am - 6:00pm, Mon-Fri.
    • Fax: 603-356-5672

Product & services pricing Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10

"Quick delivery. Quality product. I purchased more right after delivery. I will definitely use this website again."

"I love what I purchased and the price was very reasonable.."

"Realized after placing my order that I needed one more item. They were very accommodating in resolving my order. Appreciate the great customer service. "

"This was my first time ordering from this company. First of all very impressed a the delivery was on time as stated. Second the items ordered were perfect color.. design and fit. I will be ordering again. Thank you"

"was surprised at how fast order came very pleased with merchandise

"The comforter set was exactly as pictured including the color. I ordered a king size and it was the perfect size not skimpy like some bedding. It is elegant and perfect for my bedroom. It also arrived faster than I expected."

"Great prices, quicker than expected delivery."

"I washed the sheets before putting on the bed and one king size pillow case had 2 small holes on either side of the pillow. I checked your return policy and since I had washed it, could not return it. I wish you could be nice and thoughtful and send me another king size pillow case."

"It's been over a week. No product."

"have not received my item yet"

"I don't usually resort to online shopping. My friend found a specific brand of comforter I'd been searching for (without success due to limited choices), with your company. I couldn't believe the prices, discounts, free shipping, best price, and more!!!! All the quality I'd desired at a fraction of the cost. My purchase was delivered in less than 4-5 days. Most importantly, an endless selection of choices. Thank You for a priceless experience!!! "

"bedspread was great simple and quick delivery..."

"Arrived quickly and was boxed and packaged well. Very satisfied with my Croscill comforter set-Will definitely try them again. The only thing that scared me about them was their return policy-glad I didn't have to return anything!"

"Outstanding service at an excellent price. My order was delivered one day earlier than first disclosed. Their website provided very helpful tracking information."

"Stephanie was a great customer service rep. You were short handed because of snow. She had a good Attitude. Knew the product well, did not hurry me. Because of her I was on the phone maybe 10 minutes only. I bought a 13 piece set & love it. I will definitely will recommend your company. Thanks, Cynthia York "

Share aj MOSS's store rating

aj MOSS is a Merchant Member! Learn more

aj MOSS is a merchant member
aj MOSS participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,890 merchant members.