• aj MOSS aj MOSS Elite Status

• Address: 67 Dinsmore Rd., Suite 1 Intervale, NH
    • Contact: contact@ajmoss.com
    • Phone: 603-356-6511
    • Customer Support: 603-356-6511
    • Business Hours: 10:00am - 6:00pm, Mon-Fri.
    • Fax: 603-356-5672

Product & services pricing Rating 5.83/10 5.83/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.83/10 5.83/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10

"They were sure quick to charge my credit card for something I ordered the first of March and may or may not receive sometime in May. I understand backorder but that's a bit much."

"I love my new Coscill bedding it's perfect!!"

"We try to buy only American made products. I was so pleased that you stock sheets made here in the USA. I found what I wanted with ease and we love our new sheets"

"Frequent, repeat customer. Fast, reliable delivery. Products always packed with care."

"I only got a partial order and never received even an email to tell me but the other part of my order was on backorder. Not very happy. It's supposed to be coming the end of the month."

"Service was excellent. Prices were fair. Shipping was extremely quick."

"Very easy to deal with. Timely delivery."

"The quality of the drapes and pillows were exceptional."

"I was pleased with your selection of items, and was excited to find a company that sell "made in America" products. Keep up the good work. In the future, I will visit your site. "

"Whatever I have ordered through your company I have loved, and the delivery time is excellent. Very, very happy with your company!!"

"I am very pleased with the quality of the merchandise."

"the first pillow arrived it is what I expected and really like it"

"I purchased toile window treatments for a spare bedroom where my mother is staying while taking chemo and radiation treatments for lung cancer. I still have not received the window treatments and the order was placed on 2/20/15. I can't send an email to the company nor was I able to use the blog. I am extremely upset because my credit card was charged while no shipment was ever received. Please help asap, as my mother is sleeping in a room with nothing on the windows and she is very ill.

"Quick delivery. Quality product. I purchased more right after delivery. I will definitely use this website again."

"I love what I purchased and the price was very reasonable.."

Share aj MOSS's store rating

aj MOSS is a Merchant Member! Learn more

aj MOSS is a merchant member
aj MOSS participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,839 merchant members.