• Address: 67 Dinsmore Rd., Suite 1 Intervale, NH
    • Contact: contact@ajmoss.com
    • Phone: 603-356-6511
    • Customer Support: 603-356-6511
    • Business Hours: 10:00am - 6:00pm, Mon-Fri.
    • Fax: 603-356-5672

Product & services pricing Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.83/10 5.83/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10

"Excellent customer service, timing, response--everything over & above expectations!"

"Service was quick and item was just like photo!. Very Happy"

"I am very satisfied with the Comforter, but I am going to return the black Euro sham as it is bigger than I expected."

"First time shopper!! Completely satisfied with product and speedy service."

"The Croscill Portland Comforter Set arrived today in perfect condition. It was a bit greener and less grey than the photo but still works well. The quality is really nice, the thick comforter seems as tho it will be warm, which is what I need. After reading some reviews complaining about delivery & customer service/followup, I called them to check stock before I ordered. Stephanie called me back with 2 hours, informing me the item was in stock and when it would ship. Everything was as promised and communication was great. I definitely would order again. The price on this item was 20% below Wayfair!"

"i have yet to receive any notification that this has been shipped or anything, other than that purchasing product was easy."

"No problems with my order, and arrived quickly."

"Ordering was easy, my order came quickly and everything was perfect. Would
order from you again.

"FIRST OF ALL THIS COMFORTER SET AT AJ WAS $100 CHEAPER THAN THE STORE WITH THE STAR ON 34TH STREET, I WAS AT THE 1DAY SALE . CAME HOME AND PURCHASED IT FROM THEM CAUSE I'M PAISLEY CRAZY AND THE PRICE FOR CROSCILL HANNA WAS EXCELLENT !!!! I'LL BE BACK !!! "

Crossville, tennessee

"Material of product was excellent quality. One item back ordered for a longer time than anticipated second order was delivered quickly customer service personnel were polite and knowledgable. Would purchase from the company AJMoss again!!"

"I shopped for this & ajMOSS had the best price. The set is beautiful . I am saving it for winter because it seems to be heavier. It is still in the bag for now . The delivery was quick & efficient. I think I will love it when it goes on my bed."

"I ordered from ajMOSS even though their return policy was very unfriendly.... I could not click where it said I would need a # to do a return. Now I am going to have to contact the company by phone because I need to return my purchases. The return cost will be at my expense plus another 15% restocking fee. My purchase arrived in a very timely manner - that is the only good thing I can say. My order was completely disappointing because it in no way looked like the picture on line - the colors and textures were completely different from what I was expecting and they do not go in my bedroom at all. Now I am going to lose a significant amount of money already spent on these items!!! I will never order from this company again."

"Inexpensive, fast and easy, what more can I say."

"The delivery was swift, and the product is exactly as advertised--beautiful!"

"Received comforter set very timely. I am very pleased with my purchase!"

aj MOSS is a Merchant Member! Learn more

aj MOSS is a merchant member
aj MOSS participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,857 merchant members.