• aj MOSS aj MOSS Elite Status

• Address: 67 Dinsmore Rd., Suite 1 Intervale, NH
    • Contact: contact@ajmoss.com
    • Phone: 603-356-6511
    • Customer Support: 603-356-6511
    • Business Hours: 10:00am - 6:00pm, Mon-Fri.
    • Fax: 603-356-5672

Product & services pricing Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

"Great price. Quick delivery."

"I'm very pleased with aj Moss; great pricing, excellent service and quick delivery!"

"This is my first purchase from aj MOSS, I will be back! I love the set I purchased, the price was the lowest and the shipping was free and on time."

"The seller shipped the merchandise quickly and arrival was earlier than I had anticipated. Although I have not unwrapped all the merchandise I anticipate no problems. "

"Great selection and prices. Order arrived in a timely and correct fashion."

"Have not received my order yet and it has been over one week. I have sent a request to find out what is going on and no one has contacted me"

"Great, fast shipping and beautiful product. A bit expensive, but overall Very pleased."

"I can't get over how well made it is also the colors are beautiful. I hope when I receive the bedspread it will be the same. Well WORTH the money. BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!"

"Love my new drapes and pillows.....great quality and they came quickly....Will definitely use ajMoss again."

"Good quality, great selection, fast delivery, great tracking system--good experience."

"very satisfied with the product they offer . Made IN the USA"

"I placed an order on March 9, 2015, my credit card was charged for that order, I received an e-mailed that it was backordered until May 1, then I received and e-mail on May 5 letting me know that I would not be receiving my order and that "Your order has been flagged over to accounts to
get your refund processed. You will receive a copy
of the transaction for your records via email." It's now May 22 and I have yet received a refund. I have called customer service several times the lady is always really nice but that doesn't help much. I really would like my $389.58 refund.

"It was easy to order from ajMOSS, and my order was shipped in a timely manner."

"Very easy to order, fast delivery.
Thanks

"never received delivery of merchandise still waiting hope not lost"

Share aj MOSS's store rating

aj MOSS is a Merchant Member! Learn more

aj MOSS is a merchant member
aj MOSS participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,850 merchant members.