• Address: 67 Dinsmore Rd., Suite 1 Intervale, NH
    • Contact: contact@ajmoss.com
    • Phone: 603-356-6511
    • Customer Support: 603-356-6511
    • Business Hours: 10:00am - 6:00pm, Mon-Fri.
    • Fax: 603-356-5672

Product & services pricing Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

"Everything was fine. The order came within a reasonable and in good shape."

"Very happy with the whole experience. Most of all the delivery process. I did not exspect all my itams to be delivered as fast as it was. Very happy customer.
Thank you so much.

"Absolutely awesome service. I could not be happier with my purchase. Comforter set is so beautiful and well made. I will definitely order from aj moss again in the future."

"Absolutely 100% satisfied with the process and products I ordered. Thank you aj Moss."

"I did not know about your site until I talked to a lady at Croscill.com. So I looked your site up, ordered, received my order, and was very satisfied. I will be ordering from you again."

"I love it.It matches perfectly. The qaulity is great."

"Perfect. Great fabric - color just as seen online. "

"Very happy with shipping got here only 3 days. I will order again to this company."

"I must have missed the part of the description that said it was made of foreign material. To me, MADE IN USA means just that - not just cut & stitched here. This is very disappointing to me - I am in the market for a couple of sets of King size sheets but the fabric must be Product of USA as well. I know we grow cotton in the U.S. It should be noted like Co. Store etc. - identify country of origin correctly so customers are not disappointed. Full disclosure needed. The price was great if the product was completely MADE IN USA. Foreign fabric is very cheap so this is an expensive purchase. I wanted to totally love the pillowcases and get the sets but...totally disappointed."

"received in a timely manner, well packaged , beautiful bedding thank you"

"Product is as advertised. Beautiful! Service was quick and efficient."

"Came within a week. Very satisfied. Love my new comforter set!"

"Everything as advertised and at the best price I could find. Thank you aj Moss!"

"We have recently purchased a new home and were in need of new drapes and bedding. Having so much to get made pricing very important. I was happy with what I found in AJ Moss. The selection was good and made it easy to outfit several rooms at once. After ordering what I needed I was given a good discount free shipping and surprised when my order came a couple of days later. I would and have recommended this company to anyone who is in need of a complete make over or a small change, love it"

"I didn't have any trouble ordering but I haven't received the sheets I ordered"

aj MOSS is a Merchant Member! Learn more

aj MOSS is a merchant member
aj MOSS participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,860 merchant members.