• Address: 67 Dinsmore Rd., Suite 1 Intervale, NH
    • Contact: contact@ajmoss.com
    • Phone: 603-356-6511
    • Customer Support: 603-356-6511
    • Business Hours: 10:00am - 6:00pm, Mon-Fri.
    • Fax: 603-356-5672

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.83/10 5.83/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10

"I was very disappointed when I learned my items would not be available until Feb 2015. I needed the valances for company during Thanksgiving. They were also available at another store but I didn't order as I thought they were available at AJMoss. By the time I got the email saying they would not be available until Feb, the other store had sold out of them as well. "

"The item was great, quick shipping, and no hassle! Highly recommend!"

"Very efficent. Liked how you can track of your order."

"AJ Moss had the best prices, service, and delivery times. "

"Very beautiful when put on my bed...very colorful...I was very pleased with the short delivery time from the time I placed the order...thank you"

"Everything was perfect! Fast Delivery and the best price I could find by 20% !"

"Super service and excellent product!! The mailing box was pretty much crushed and partially open, but the pillow wasn't damaged:-)"

"AJ Moss gave me best price of any website I found, and the item arrived in a reasonable timeframe and appropriate packaging."

"Web sight was very efficient and easy to use. Delivery was very timely as well. Overall, a great experience. I will definitely begin my search with you the next time I need to make a purchase."

"I received my Croscill Galleria Bedding a week after ordering and am very satisfied with it.
The color and detail are just as pictured.
The quality is great.

"The prices and service is unbeatable."

"Items are just as pictured. BEAUTIFUL!!"

"Loved the price, loved how fast I got it, will definitely shop with you again."

"First portion of order arrived swiftly and packaged well.
Thank you and awaiting final package arrival.

"I had an issue with an order from this company, and placed a bad review on this site, afterwards I was contacted by the company and they helped me to rectify the problem. The comforter set I purchased and received was beautiful. I would recommend to anyone that has any issues with an order from aj MOSS to contact their customer service and ask for Stephanie, she is an angel !
I do have an issue now with resellerratings.com now though. the site will update the written review, but I have tried 4 times to get the stars to update to 4 out of 5, but it continues to leave the "star" rating at a 1, which is not correct, so I have added this explanation for anyone looking into aj MOSS, I would recommend the company to anyone.

aj MOSS is a Merchant Member! Learn more

aj MOSS is a merchant member
aj MOSS participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,916 merchant members.