• advantageittech advantageittech.com Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.66/10 9.66/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.71/10 9.71/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.76/10 9.76/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.86/10 9.86/10

"Back for more! Your products and service are great.
Making the 4th purchase of the year.

Continued support from us!

Everything is always great with you guys.

"Returning customer and happy with purchases.
I like the new update to the site as well, easier on the eyes!

"Everything went well. No issues to report.

"Products were purchased for home and business use. We had little to no difficulty installing the software and the staff was available at 3 am to answer a late night install question. Both surprised and very satisfied.

"Well, my concern was, it was not as simple as I was lead to believe to download the software. After trying to download to my desktop and then make a backup copy, than download again. I had to have a support tech log onto my computer and download the software. He was very inpatient, went through a site to speed up the process, due to satellite issues in our area at the time. About half hour later, I get and error telling me to call this number ASAP. I call, a tech come on and ask if he had my permission to access my computer, now he is telling me I have been "hacked"! My IP address has been compromised along with everything else in my home office, and wanted to transfer me to another tech for $350.00. I asked for a phone number and location for the 2 places he mentioned, one would need to keep all my equipment for 9-11 days to clean it up, and the other would need access for 45 minutes, to an hour to clean it up at $350.00. When I refused to let him transfer he basically "hung-up". He claimed to be with Microsoft. After speaking with my tech, she said I should have known it was a scam!

Also, each time I am sent an update from Adobe web site the update fails! So, I'm not sure how I feel about the site and the service. I have been out of town sense I purchased the software and have not had a chance to explore. When I do I will let everyone know!

"POS software installed and is working great on all our cafes terminals. The support staff was helpful with integration and the guarantee provided gives us peace of mind.

Deborah Y
Manager
BlackBear Cafe

"Thank you!

Supplied the product to our radio staff and saved alot of loot!

All is well

Monica
Fort Washington, MD

"Fast delivery, good communication.
Will return

"Easy to navigate site and found many of the links useful.
Products were good priced and installed without any problems

"Liked the products and customer service"

"Always cautious but once the process off downloading sorted out itself out, I got my intended purchace and am satisfied."

"Thank you for your continued support and fine products. Your service staff is friendly and its always nice to connect when making a purchase.

"No problems with downloads or activation.
Good service and products.

Thanks

"No problems, everything went as advertised! "

"I do not do surveys, however I thought Id take the time to tell other about the good service this company offers. I purchased a product that would not work on my system due to my computer being outdated. They exchanged for one that worked and even followed up with me the following day to make sure it was installed and I was happy.

I appreciate service like this and will recommend you to others

Good Day

Share advantageittech.com's store rating

advantageittech.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

advantageittech.com is a merchant member
advantageittech.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,838 merchant members.