Product & services pricing Rating 9.89/10 9.89/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.70/10 9.70/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.78/10 9.78/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.81/10 9.81/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.94/10 9.94/10

"I was another complaint here about cust svc.. The response from advantageiitech was that the customer must have been a cc frauds. BS.. these people do NOT pick up their phones.. They do NOT respond to emails and live chat is OFF most of the time and when it is on they cant even help with a simpel request to resend files that were sent with an excpiry date and without even telling the customer that the files EXPIRE!!!"

modified review Rep reply posted Feb-25-2015

AdvantageSupport, advantageittech.com rep has responded

“Files are available to download for 14 days. Within this period you are to download the files. You do not need to install if you are not ready. As stated in the directions, save setup files to cd, dvd or flash drive for your own backup and retain your serial number in case of need for re-install. Our vendor sends all files via Hightail service for security purposes and its notes VERY CLEARLY on the page the expiration date of your files.
Furthermore, customer service is available 24/7 via phone, live help on site or email.”

"I expected a very simple download of my Microsoft Office product. Instead I was sent 4 files that made no sense to me whatsoever. I wanted to save the software on a CD in case there was a problem. There were directions, but they didn't work. Also, there were no instructions on how to download my 2nd license on my wife's laptop. I went to the chat room and asked for help. No response. There was a response later telling me the chat was closed and asked me if I wanted to leave a message. I thought my chat message would be included. It was not. The response that I received was nasty and very accusatory. All I want to do is download my software on my computer, save my software to a CD, and download the software to my wife's laptop. This is a very simple request. Can someone help me with that?"

modified review Rep reply posted Feb-25-2015

AdvantageSupport, advantageittech.com rep has responded

“The files you were sent are the exact you would receive if ordered anywhere.

1. Instructions with serial number
2. 32 bit install ISO
3. 64 bit install ISO
4. VCD program (included free) which allows you to install from the desktop saving you the time of creating a bootable disk.

The directions are VERY straightforward and easy to follow. We have never had any issues from customers. In the event, you needed help, installation assistance is available 24/7 and the support contact is in the word doc sent with your order.

For a second computer install, simply click the link from the other computer, download the files and install and activate the software using your serial number.”

"Someone at work referred us to the site. They had purchased a year ago and had no issue, so we took a chance.

It worked out as we got what we paid for and saved money too!

"Products were sent as advertised. Installed and activated within minutes direct with the manufacturer which gave me confidence.

"Thank you for the support and service. Your tech who assisted with the install was very helpful.

The 24/7 support was a lifesaver as I was traveling between coasts and needed the help!

"As a re seller, it is imperative we have excellent support when needed and a fast delivery of on demand product availability. With Advantage, we have both.

Thank you again for all your services.

Repeat Buyers,
Compusaved, INC

"Fabulous company. Friendly staff and just left knowing we had made the right selections even with not knowing much about the programs.

Everything is running just as we hoped it would.

"I am having problems getting office to download. asked for help several times and got nothing but a rude response"

modified review Rep reply posted Feb-17-2015

AdvantageSupport, advantageittech.com rep has responded

“All download versions have the same lifetime activation guarantee as the retail box sets and have free tech support via email, phone or remote access if needed for as long as you own the product.
We show no open ticket for your order, however are more than happy to assist if needed. There is also a 24/7 tech contact in the word doc sent with your order.”

"Customer service went up and beyond to help us setup and install the purchased operating systems we bought. This is our 4th major purchase and will be a returning customwer

"Product installed ok, however was a bit nervous when product took 15 minutes to arrive. All is well and I am happy with the purchase.

Will recommend to others.

"products were reasonably prices and delivery was prompt and efficient. "

"The purchase itself was as expected but trying to get some information with installation problems was not good."

"Thanks for the support and products you offer. Repeat customer adn as always, everything is great! "

"Prices were good, product and service seemed fine and I liked the fact that I ordered at 3 am when my PC with office decided to take a dump and I received the product instantly and installed on my backup.

Life savers!

"Multiple purchase made a few months back. All is still good. Back for another purchase an thought Id let others know of your good services.

advantageittech.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

advantageittech.com is a merchant member
advantageittech.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,906 merchant members.