Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.82/10 9.82/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.95/10 9.95/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.95/10 9.95/10

"There was an issue with the order and I could not get a hold of the customer service to resolve it till much later then when I should have received the order. No contact from them to let me know of the issue. I finally was able to get someone on their live chat and the issue was resolved. I was able to get the order and install the software.

modified review Rep reply posted Dec-16-2014

AdvantageSupport, advantageittech.com rep has responded

“We are very sorry you experienced a delay in having your issue resolved in a timely manner. We do our best and sometimes a delay is un-avoidable due to high business times. Please come to our site and we will offer a 25% discount on your next entire order.

AdvantageITtech”

"Product delivered as advertised. Prompt service and helpful. Will use them again and recommend to others."

"Great site they handled all my companies software needs and more. I will be recommended them to my friends and vendors.

Advantage IT Tech

"love the quick support line i am not good when it comes to computers and software Advantage it tech was great and very helpful they took the time to explain all the option for me and what would work best for my computer. "

"Love this site i will be purchasing all my software for your site.

Steve

"This site has up to date product with great pricing tech support a bit slow but did help me with my question."

"Great products large selection, good web support I received the product down load with in minuets of order.

"The instructions for downloading the file are terrible. Perhaps a computer techie would understand them but not someone with average computer skills. It started with the email saying to download and print the #1 file first but there was no file numbered 1 and the file was actually in the number four position in the list. It went down hill from there. It also did not help that the yoursoftwareadvisor was scheduling a help session in Pacific time while I am in the Eastern time zone. Basic stuff really. Otherwise once the program was installed it seems to be working fine."

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-28-2014

AdvantageSupport, advantageittech.com rep has responded

“We are sorry you had difficulty with the directions. They are straight forward and we rarely have anyone with issues following them. The instructions state to download file#1, the word doc. There is only one word doc sent along with the install file. Install and enter the serial number is the basic instructions. Support is always available 24/7 and we are here to help. Regardless, we are happy you are up and running!”

"Love the chat line very helpful in guiding me to the correct product for my computer.
I will be purchasing all my software form this site from now on.
Thanks

"Excellent service I will be buying more product from this site in the future. "

"Great service, nice company."

"Tech support is a plus and lifetime activation guarantee"

"Thank you for the assistance with our server installs and product updates."

"Been purchasing for 4 years now and as always, A1 service and product.

Keep up the good work.

"We are pleasantly surprised by the great support and backup of the products they sell.

We did have a few issues with our installs which turned out to be incompatible operating systems on our end, however advantage replaced the software with an older version nd had us up and running within 30 minutes.

Thank you for the support and assistance with your product.

advantageittech.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

advantageittech.com is a merchant member
advantageittech.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,919 merchant members.