Product & services pricing Rating 9.96/10 9.96/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.83/10 9.83/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.96/10 9.96/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.96/10 9.96/10

"Prompt delivery of products purchased and no issues with installs.

5 star ratings from us

"I'm very pleased with my purchase from Advantage and will be back.

"Products were delivered within minutes via email. install and activation went as advertised.

First time online buyer but will bookmark this company!

"Friendly company and great prices."

"Live Help feature on site was so helpful. They directed us to the products we needed, helped us purchase and even connected via remote to a live tech that installed and activated our first product for us.

Will be a repeat customer!

"Thanks you Advantage. My 3 daughters are all in school and each need various programs of software. With your support and knowledge, we have been able to successfully provide what they need and have saved quite a bit of money as well.

Claire D
Fountain Hills, Az

"Installed Windows 8.1 on all our vets computers and worked and activated great. Been a return customer for the past 4 months."

"Great Support, after purchase."

"Live help assisted with all my questions and even sent me the links I requested for products we needed to purchase.

Thank you!

"Great friendly support staff and products exactly as described."

"I bought Office 2013 Professional. The support team was great and helpful, The software was easy to install and it is working perfect. I did receive the software by email in about 20 minutes, due to payment verification process. All the explanations on how to download and install the software were very clear. Very happy with my purchase and save about $110.00. I will totally use advantageittech in the future and I will be more than happy to recommend it to my friends."

"Very satisfied. These folks are very easy to work with. My brother placed the order, and gave an incorrect email address in his information, so the order was stalled. I was able to resolve the problem through the "chat' link on their homepage within a few minutes and the order was processed and delivered. I've purchased software several times from AdvantageItTech and have never had a problem. I heartily recommend AdvantageItTech. "

"Great service follow up and substantial savings on purchase of 2013 office professional software. I will definitely use this business again. "

"Their selection of Photoshop imaging software and editing software is wonderful. We have made numerous purchases for our business and everything is great.

Thank you for the value and friendly customer service!

Als Photo Emporium
Memphis Tenn

"We have purchased over 9 months ago, however wanted to make sure our software still functioned before writing a positive review. Everything is up and running as advertised and the support seems to be above adequate for our past questions.
Making additional purchases today.

5 star rating from us.

Monica H

advantageittech.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

advantageittech.com is a merchant member
advantageittech.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,898 merchant members.