• advantageittech advantageittech.com Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.55/10 9.55/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.55/10 9.55/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.60/10 9.60/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.64/10 9.64/10

"Their software support staff was very friendly and everything installed and activated as promissed.
We are a longtime customer and will remain one!

Dale

"Had a great experience with this company. Software was quickly delivered adn teh support was very friendly.

Products are well priced and operate according to the advertisements.

Thank you!

"Everything was delivered as promised and the support staff even followed up with us after the purchase to make sure we were 100% satisfied.

Kyle M

"Delivery was fast and communication good!

"Nobody's perfect, hence my reason for only 4 starts across the board.

We purchased Office Products and Adobe Acrobat and both have been working fine for the past year without any issues.
We are purchasing operating systems from your today.

Nice to see you are still in business and all is well.

"Was referred to your site by my son. The prices are good and the software and support was above average.

"Thank you Karen H at live support for the outstanding service and knowledge you have of your products. We got just what we needed at a good price.

All our systems are up and running.

"The customer service was very helpful in assisting our company with the right products. We installed and activated everything within about 20 minutes on our servers and 2 workstations.

We will purchase again when software is needed!

"Good easy site to navigate and had the lowest price on Adobe Acrobat I found.

So far so good with the install and activations

"Wanted to take a few moments to wrote a review and let other know about eth great experience I had with this company.

I was in need of software and they sales agent online directed me to just what was needed and didn't attempt to upsell me to something I didn't.

He stated the older Adobe X would suit my needs and that the newer XI version wasn't needed to perform my tasks.

Needless to say, I purchased the less expensive one and save some money.

Nice to know they are about making the customer happy and not filling their pockets with $$$$

I will be referring to others. 5 stars across the board!

Justin T

"Smooth transaction
products works and I saved money so Im happy

Thanks for the help!

"A little concerned when the product hadn't showed up after 15 minutes when advertised as instant delivery, however after contacting customer service at live help on their site, I see I had mistyped my email address when placing the order.

It was corrected and item sent right away to the correct address. All is good in my world again!

"After searching for a particular discontinued product for weeks, I put a request in with Advantage who stated they could possibly obtain a retail box set of the software in need. They contacted me 3 days later and I was surprised to heard they had located the set.

It was sent next day and all is good!

Pleasantly surprised with the customer service and product pricing.

"Nice products and reasonably priced.

They installed fine and have been working without any issues.

We are returning for more sales and decided to leave a review.

Dales H

"First time purchase with this company and I was very satisfied. Purchased and Office Suite and Acrobat X that gave me no trouble.

Purchasing for my moms computer now, thank you!

Share advantageittech.com's store rating

advantageittech.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

advantageittech.com is a merchant member
advantageittech.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,710 merchant members.