Stores > Abt Electronics / ABT

• Abt Electronics Abt Electronics / ABT Elite Status

• Address: 1200 N Milwaukee Ave.
    • Contact: customerservice@Abt.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.84/10 7.84/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.57/10 7.57/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.25/10 7.25/10

2016-11-30

"Ordering online was easy, delivery went smoothly. Happy with the fridge. Range of products was sufficient for me to find what I was looking for."

2016-11-28

Never had customer service support so fast, professional or easy!

"Ordered a new microwave thru Abt and had it here in two days. Lightning fast. It was discover that this lightning fast shipping caused substantial damage to the product. Used the Chat application thru Abt, sent some pictures from my phone to the support representative while she waited for me (Never have had a support rep wait for me Its usually call us back... Tomorrow). She reviewed the photos and "BAM" handled, New unit was shipped out the following day. Normally dealing with electronics returns due to damage is something I dread/hate more than going for a colonoscopy. This process was actually smooth, easy and I felt like the support staff cared. Not something you get very often, especially over web chat. I could not have asked for better.

Thanks Abt, you have earned my business for a long time.

2016-11-27

Great Service

"My order was well packaged and arrived two days earlier than promised, actually the next day. Price was the lowest that I found and product exceeded my expectations."

2016-11-27

Fast delivery

"Ordered microwave and received it very quickly. The item was exactly as described and all was received in great condition so can't ask for much more."

2016-11-22

2 generations of purchasing

"Having grown up on the North Shore, it is nice that we can get the same quality products and service down in Hyde Park. "

2016-11-22

Baited

"Abt had the quickest shipping date of all the websites I researched and up to now have been unable to ship but still blame the manufacture for the delay.
I feel that this was a ploy to get my business without having to fulfill by the advertised ship date.

Rep reply posted Nov-25-2016

A rep from Abt Electronics / ABT, abt-cg, has responded

“We apologize for any inconvenience the customer experienced with their order. Upon ordering with the manufacturer, this was the latest information we received on this item. During the Back Order time frame (7-14 days), we reached out to the manufacturer for the status on this order. We were informed the back order status was extended and will not arrive within the stated time frame. Due to the inconvenience, we have upgraded the delivery at no additional charge. ”

2016-11-17

Fast and reliable service!

"I love Abt and their staff. Very pleased with our purchase!"

2016-11-16

"Good service and timely delivery!!"

2016-11-16

Great Value, Great product

"This microwave was exactly what I needed without being overpriced. Thanks."

Delivered as promised

"I received my shipment very quickly. I couldn't be more pleased with the outcome. Thanks!"

Exactly what we needed

"We needed more space so we gat the French door. Love this fridge and all the compartments it makes staying organized a breeze."

Delivery Issues

"Order was delayed, but costumer service was great, should be getting my order tomorrow."

This review was modified by minktaka on November 22 2016 07:09:16 AM
Rep reply posted Nov-21-2016

A rep from Abt Electronics / ABT, abt-cg, has responded

“We apologize for the extended delay on your order. Our website indicated a 7-14 business day back order when the order was placed. Unfortunately, the order was delayed by the manufacturer by a couple of days. The unit is now in stock and will be delivered on
Wednesday, 11/23 .”

No Hassle

"Easy to order & timely, accurate delivery, Thank You."

ABT Impressive

"In Inventory. Great price. Fast delivery."

first time

"this was my first time using abt. will be using it again. easy to navigate and order. shipping free and no tax is the best! the pricing is right on with the all the other sites i checked. from now on, i will be looking here to compare and make my purchases."

Share Abt Electronics / ABT's store rating

Abt Electronics / ABT is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Abt Electronics / ABT is a merchant member
Abt Electronics / ABT participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,606 merchant members.