Abt Electronics / ABT Reviews - abt.com/ Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.53/10 5,553 reviews

Abt Electronics / ABT is a merchant member
Abt Electronics / ABT participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,888 merchant members.

All Customer Reviews (5,603)

"Tim Dobbins very knowledgable and helpful. I will shop w/u again. Quick ship and no hassle return.

"Quick and easy and they even called to confirm all of the details. Will use again"

"Easy to order, product arrived on time and was as advertised."

"Unremarkably exceptional! Have no complaints with my purchase."

"A good experience. My item arrived quickly with no issues."

"I easily found what I was looking for on the abt website, the on-line purchasing process was easy-to-use, and prompt deliver of my point of use water heater worked wonderfully.

A very satisfied customer!

"Good service. Good product. Good prices. Will order again if needed."

"Prompt (free) shipment, great price!"

"Ordered product Friday afternoon and it was delivered Monday. Item was perfectly packaged and is exactly what I needed. "

"Everything worked as advertised and the goods I purchased got to me in good condition. "

"Nothing to complain about."

"Product as described with prompt delivery"

"My experience was great. Everything went smoothly from the ordering process through installation. This is my 2nd experience with ABT and I've been very satisfied both times. I can't say that for many other companies anymore. Thank you for great service!"

"I was completely satisfied with the product, service and thoughtfulness of the company. great job"

"Great Selection, Easy Website, Fast Delivery"