Abt ElectronicCoupons

"Super fast shipping & great quality !"

"The order and shipment was excellent, but the shipping department did not use the method they claimed, which was UPS or FEDEX. Instead they used Surepost method which made the items go to the wrong address. The need to get better at saying what the method of shipment will be."

"everything went great. it was a pleasure. "

"Very good experience , very please with my purchase "

"product was fine, price was competitive. Shipping was expensive but my only real disappointment was that it took a few days for Abt to get it shipped. Some other online merchants are quicker. (FYI, what I bought was two window air conditioners.)"

"I received my order on time and was happy with the white glove treatment which came with my order.I would order again from Abt Electronics and would recommend it highly to anyone who wishes for prompt and excellent service."

"I received the item in a timely manner, in great condition. I throughly enjoy my headphones for my TV..."

"I have purchased from Abt Electronics several times before. I have never had anything but a positive experience. Quick shipping, timely email updates. Products as described, and always brand new. I have nothing but praise for them."

"They had what I needed at a good price.
Delivered sooner than advertised.
Delivery man was on time.

"Great company, good communications. The router I bought is much better than the old one I had. "

"They held up by order to verify my shipping address. I won't knock them down for being cautious over an unusual (correct) address. After a quick phone call my package was on the way that same day and arrived in a timely manner. Abt had the best shipped price on the Internet and the product was in stock. I am a fully satisfied customer!"

"ABT's price was the best I could find online. Shipping was fast, accurate and free. If these things remain true, ABT will be my 'go to store' for my repeat ZeroWater filter purchases."

"Quick and accurate response."

"Quick to respond, though order was executed partially, and the product is exactly similar to what I wanted"

"Fast shipment and Excellent Transaction!"

Abt Electronics / ABT is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Abt Electronics / ABT is a merchant member
Abt Electronics / ABT participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,866 merchant members.