Abt ElectronicCoupons

"Delivery was very prompt and overall great transaction.

" I purchased a dishwasher from ABT a couple of years ago and came back when I need to buy a dehumidifier. The applicance I ordered came quickly and was packaged extremely well."

"A friend recommended Abt to me because he had a great experience with their service. I found that he was right and that Abt exceeded my expectations in quality, price, customer service and promptness!"

"Efficient order processing, excellent prices, quick shipping, merchandise as described. Plan to use ABT on a regular basis."

"Product works great and price was very reasonable. Plus, the shipping was free, but my radio came very quickly. I liked the fact that I got an email letting me know it was delivered. Very, very easy transaction."

"Super quick shipping and great communication"

"I am very pleased with the product. I found it easy to use. The sound quality is excellent. However, I am not using the link to cell phone feature. I did receive the product in a timely manner from Abt Electronics."

"I received my electronics order quickly, within 4 days, in great condition, and did not have to pay shipping costs! ABT advertised the cheapest rate and delivered superbly.

"Good stuff. Price beat Amazon. Cool!"

"arrived in a very large box. Could have been packaged in a box 1/3 the size."

"Always a great experience!"

"I did not know anything about ABT Electronics before I ordered LED TV. I have heard them from a friend who purchased something. I will check ABT online when I need a new electronic product."

"Pricing was good, and no shipping/handling charge, very pleased. Also, even with free shipping, I had the item in about 3 or 4 days."

"Really fast delivery - great service. No issues. Would definitely buy again from this retailer. "

"Although the order was delayed due to availability from Weber, we were kept informed and it arrived with no other issues. It also was offered at substantial savings compared to competitors."

Abt Electronics / ABT is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Abt Electronics / ABT is a merchant member
Abt Electronics / ABT participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,848 merchant members.