Stores > Abt Electronics / ABT

• Abt Electronics Abt Electronics / ABT Elite Status

• Address: 1200 N Milwaukee Ave.
    • Contact: customerservice@Abt.com

Customer service: Rating 7.92/10 7.92/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10

2016-06-25

Known for Customer Service, didn't get customer service

"Ordered a refrigerator on line. Followed up with Abt Customer Service, requested fridge door to be flipped, so it opens from the other side. Received a response advising there was extra charge for this service. I agreed to the extra charge. Fridge delivered and set up, door opens on wrong side. Can't blame the delivery team, they were above average. "

2016-06-24

Impressed and Cooler

"Customer Service rates more than 4 stars!! Emails, phone calls, personal service - Wow! I would certainly order from them again and recommend them highly. Air conditioner arrived in one day,"

This review was modified by cattlinpj on June 24 2016 07:09:43 PM

2016-06-23

Very nice and knowledgeable delivery/installation gentlemen

"Kept me updated on delivery time. Arrived when they said they would. Did an awesome job installing and explaining what they we're doing."

Everything was great!

"I had to return the item because I mis-measured. They were so unbelievably helpful."

2016-06-23

"Item was delivered promptly, and as described. Excellent pricing. Would recommend that items be placed in overpack box to minimize risk of damage and wear to retail packaging."

JL Audio speakers

"Excellent price & FAST shipping. Speakers were a big improvement to the speakers that came with the boat. Good bass and excellent sound. "

Very strange Company

"Ordered a Maytag microwave and Maytag Oven, they cancelled order several times -- said were afraid of fraud, finally ordered, delivery ser for today, arranged to meet trucker, got call, order cancelled, no explanation. Called ABT, they said vendor cancelled order and they would figure out what is happening. No return calls, nothing.
I paid for these items 3 weeks ago via Master Card and I have paid my MC bill. I have nothing, crazy!!!!

Great dreyer!

"Arrived just like promised and had no problems with the machine. This is the second time ordering and am very pleased.
Thanks

2016-06-22

"Great company to do business with!!"

Pleasantly pleased

"Very professional, polite and accommodating. 1st time buying from ABT. Will buy again soon. "

Foot In Mouth!

"M tenants were very pleased with the service ABT provided for the installation of the new dryer I purchased. After the appointment my tenant texted me that following:
"Got the dryer looks great thanks again! The guy also put in a flexible vent pipe, he said the last person only pushed up the dryer to the wall vent - so it probably caused lint & heat to build up and burn out the old dryer - just an FYI ". MY RESPONSE: "Good to know because ABT Installed the last one". Thats my experience.

2016-06-21

Where's the (beef), in this case the filter that was ordered

"Have yet to receive our purchase"

"website easy to navigate
product was delivered promptly

Fast !

"Ordered new Bose headphones and they arrive within a couple of days "

2016-06-21

Be prepared to wait months for your order!

"I am not happy with the service at all! When I placed the order I was told a (2) week lead time. I received another e-mail last week stating it would not ship for several months and they did not even give an expected ship date. This is the first and last time I ever order from this web site."

Rep reply posted Jun-22-2016

A rep from Abt Electronics / ABT, abt-cg, has responded

“We apologize for the extended delay on your order. We try to be realistic with our time frames on out of stock or special order items. If the expected window is extended, we do offer the option to reselect an in-stock comparable item. Unfortunately, we did not have an alternate model to offer. The customer does have the option to wait or cancel the order. We appreciate the customer's patience and understanding. ”

Share Abt Electronics / ABT's store rating

Abt Electronics / ABT is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Abt Electronics / ABT is a merchant member
Abt Electronics / ABT participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,566 merchant members.