Abt ElectronicCoupons

"Fast shipping. Accurate tracking. Excellent transaction."

The Garden State

"The items arrived in factory sealed cartons only a few days after ordering them. Their price was a little higher than some competitors, but with free shipping and no tax, it actually worked out to be a few bucks less."

"On time, nice guys, and a quick installation."

"Received by the date, brand new in manufactures box, easy installation. Last 6 months. Reasonable price with free delivery.

"The item I received was exactly what I purchased and the price was very favorable. Unfortunately, someone in the Abt shipping department put an incomplete address on the package and UPS was unable to deliver it to me on time. Abt Customer Service was very helpful in getting my address corrected and UPS was able to deliver the package to me within a couple of days. Except for the fact that my package arrived about 4-5 days later than it should have, I had a good experience with Abt.

"Very good price and I got it right when they said I would!! I have ordered before and will order again. ABT is a good company! "

"great buy the delivery on time guys are good hauled the old tv for recyled fourth items bought in abt. back for future purchase....."

"Difficult to get delivered. First time it was delivered I wasn't home and there was no note or anything left for me to follow up. The item was returned to the store and again, no notice was given to me. Very frustrating."

"Pleased with the price and the overall service. "

"Easy transaction and rapid delivery"

"Very Good experience. Great price. "

"Very professional. The delivery service was great."

"Delivery was very efficient and the product was as bargained for."

"I was extremely pleased with the TV I purchased----exactly what was promised. The only confusion was it was shipped and received before I was able to track it. I used PayPal and somehow it was on the way before Abt could notify me. "

"The delivery was quick, the product and the price are good."

Abt Electronics / ABT is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Abt Electronics / ABT is a merchant member
Abt Electronics / ABT participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,879 merchant members.