Abt ElectronicCoupons

"Information a sto shipping alert and tracking was excellent. Product arrived on time, well packed and in good condition.
A rare, good online purchase experience!
Ron Mendelsohn

"ABT came through for my family! I knew what washer I wanted so was able to order online. The delivery men were EXCELLENT! Done in quick time and very professional. I was very pleased and would buy from ABT again. Thank you!"

"Delivered before expecting date. Great and fast. First time buying, will buy from afain"

"Fast delivery, good item!"

"The receiver I ordered was not in stock. They told the reason was it was a new item. I ordered it in October it came out in july. Every electronics company that I researched had them in stock. Amazon had 18. I did purchase the item from another company."

"Haven't used product yet but shipping was fast and no problems"

"THEy didn't ship my order in time"

"When I ordered this item, the order confirmation stated it was a special order item with a 7-14 day delivery time. When I called to check on the item, I was unable to get an answer as to when it would ship. I next tried the online chat and was unable to get an answer that way either. Since this item was for a gift, I had to cancel the order and buy it elsewhere. "

"Got what I ordered quickly."

"I needed a water filter for my Maytag refrigerator. Chatted online with your person and was directed to your product URL.
I was able to buy two units and they were delivered by UPS the following day. Fast and efficient, I didn't have to fumble around looking for the parts.

"Was easy to reorder this item, which I have been buying form Abt Electronics for the last few years. It was delivered in perfect condition and when expected."

"So totally satisfied with Abt.com. From start to finish, this company kept informed and deivery was completed on time as stated! Wiould highly recommend Abt.com to our friends and family! --RRP"

"Computer came faster than predicted. Great service."

"Exactly as expected and delivered on time"

"great service. Quick ship time"

Abt Electronics / ABT is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Abt Electronics / ABT is a merchant member
Abt Electronics / ABT participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,865 merchant members.