Abt ElectronicCoupons
  • Abt Electronics Abt Electronics / ABT Elite Status

• Address: 1200 N Milwaukee Ave.
    • Contact: customerservice@Abt.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.95/10 7.95/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.96/10 7.96/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.72/10 6.72/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10

"This, I believe, is my third online purchase with ABT Electronics, and all 3 have been rated 5 star experiences. Their products are top of the line and pricing is equal or lower than competitors and delivery has always been as promised. Financing with my ABT credit card is a plus, which lets me make payments over a specified period of time with no interest on qualified products. "

"Delivery was quick and professional, and the price was reasonable. "

"The whole experience was very positive."

"Well satisfied with everything"

"Great price, long shipping process (I didn't get the product by the time I actually needed it). "

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-23-2015

abt-cg, Abt Electronics / ABT rep has responded

“We apologize for the extended delay on receiving your order. Upon placing the order with the regional distribution center, there was a delay in allocation and shipping. We had changed the order then to ship from our local warehouse unfortunately, this caused a delay. The order did ship on 4/10 and was delivered on 4/15.”

"Great price, great service, delivered on their promises. What more can I say."

"Awesome service! Highly recommend!!"

"Good price and fast delivery, no problems."

"this place got to b the joke I had never receive such a bad service they take for every to process the order my order take them a week to verifry and I have tp cancel don't waste time with tis place"

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-22-2015

abt-cg, Abt Electronics / ABT rep has responded

“We apologize for any inconvenience our security measures may have caused you. This order was flagged as by a 3rd party verification company for further information. When the information doesn’t match what is on file with the credit card company, it may cause a delay. Also, the cardholder's credit card company then confirmed this as a fraud order so it was cancelled. We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.”

"We got them before scheduled time, and very happy with your service, will be using you again in the future."

"great price and fast service can't beat that"

"Couldn't believe how fast I got the shipment!"

"Item was delivered on time and good condition . As stated in the ad. Will do more business with this company. "

"Good price and return my correspondence quickly."

"All was as promised and on time."

Share Abt Electronics / ABT's store rating

Abt Electronics / ABT is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Abt Electronics / ABT is a merchant member
Abt Electronics / ABT participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,852 merchant members.