Abt ElectronicCoupons
  • Abt Electronics Abt Electronics / ABT Elite Status

• Address: 1200 N Milwaukee Ave.
    • Contact: customerservice@Abt.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.79/10 7.79/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.11/10 8.11/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.43/10 6.43/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.50/10 8.50/10

"ABT rep called me with an option to order something else because my original product was on back order. My purchase came earlier than anticipated and have been satisfied with its performance. "

"I've ordered appliances from other stores before and was far more impressed with Abt. When my items were delivered, they were friendly, courteous, and took all the packaging materials with them - which I've never seen with other store deliveries. "

"Very efficient and satisfying service. Was very pleased with the promptness and politeness of the delivery.

Would recommend ABT to everyone.

"Good Product=Easy ordering=quick delivery Excellent"

"Our first purchase from Abt, but certainly not the last! We couldn't be more pleased with the ease of ordering, prices and service."

"ABT is a long way from Glen Rock, NJ, and we have many appliance stores nearby. But, from several experiences , I know I can trust ABT. And, the delivery speed is fantastic.

I'm a fan

hank allen

"Very easy to order with quick delivery"

"ABT service is the best. I have ordered other things in the past and they always come thru in a couple of days no matter the weather. Always look here first for products and they are alway cheaper than other companies !"

"Quick service, good product, best price! Usually shop Newegg but I'll be checking you against them in the future. Thanks! "

"This is my first purchase from ABT. I bought a Samsung
TV. The ordering process, delivery, set up instructions, picture, sound, price, customer service with order/delivery confirmation were all perfect. I couldn't ask for more.

"Shipped quickly, arrived quickly when promised. Absolutely no problems."

"Product was everything I wanted and expected. It was shipped and packed well. I am enjoying using it very much."

"Good product, prompt shipping. "

"I was amazed at how quickly my order was delivered. I ordered it on Monday and it was at my door on Tuesday."

"Best price for product plus no shipping or taxes. YAY!!"

Share Abt Electronics / ABT's store rating

Abt Electronics / ABT is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Abt Electronics / ABT is a merchant member
Abt Electronics / ABT participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,893 merchant members.