Stores > Abt Electronics / ABT

• Abt Electronics Abt Electronics / ABT Elite Status

• Address: 1200 N Milwaukee Ave.
    • Contact: customerservice@Abt.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.5/10 7.5/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.19/10 7.19/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10

Great customer service

"TV was a good price and arrived quickly but was damaged. Customer service arranged for a swap and the replacement arrived within a week. "

In need of an Iron

"My old Rowenta iron finally gave out after many years of service. I needed to purchase a new one. ABT and JC Pennys had the same price for my model. However I decided to purchase from ABT because of the excellent customer service and ease of ordering on line. I placed the order in the morning. I received an e-mail 10 minutes after stating it was ready for pick up. Picked it up a few hours later. When I arrived at the store, they took my order and within two minutes I was out of the store with my new Rowenta iron.
Now that's the way to shop!!!

Slow delivery

"Ordered online 9/7 and item showed in stock for delivery in store area. Item still "in transit"."

Rep reply posted Sep-23-2016

A rep from Abt Electronics / ABT, abt-cg, has responded

“We apologize for any problems the customer experienced regarding the delivery of their order. There were two shipments that shipped on 9/12. One of the tracking numbers shows one of the units was delivered on 9/13. We will issue a tracer investigation and follow-up with the customer.”

my sister loves it!

"bought this as a birthday gift for my sister and she loves it"

Easy

"Quick, easy, item arrived in less than a week. Much better price than big box."

grillin'

"Ordered a Weber grill from this site; cheaper than anyone else, free shipping and no taxes! Order was sent that same day and delivered in 2 days. Excellent service"

2016-09-21

"The correct product arrived on time with no issues."

Panasonic Microwave Arrived

"Delivered as they instructed. Even had a Handle with Care sticker on the box disclosure on the box so that the delivery company will not damage. I am very happy with the purchase. Steve in Santa Cruz, CA...."

2016-09-21

"Friendly and knowledgeable staff and polite and prompt service as usual......."

Broan stove hood

"Online description of stove hood was very good.
Delivery was faster than quoted.

Best price, fast shipping

"Good communication, tracking number sent in email."

Crisp and clean

"It was nice to have a company do everything they said they were going to do, void of attitude and excuses. ABT remembers how a CUSTOMER needs to be treated. There is no doubt in my mind i will call abt the next time a need arises. They exceeded my expectations, which other than a couple of resturants in town, NOBODY does..."

2016-09-21

"I haven't yet used the dehumidifier, but it was delivered as expected in a new box. Hopeful that it will work as expected also, but need help unloading it and installing it first! Keeping my fingers crossed."

2016-09-21

"Very happy with our purchase. "

2016-09-20

"Good product.
Fast delivery.
Good service.

Share Abt Electronics / ABT's store rating

Abt Electronics / ABT is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Abt Electronics / ABT is a merchant member
Abt Electronics / ABT participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,630 merchant members.