Abt ElectronicCoupons

"Alway s excellent service , on-line and on the phone!"

"Excellent packaging and quick delivery!"

" FAST,ACURATE, REASONABLY PRICED AND USER FRIENDLY WEB PAGE, NEED I SAY MORE? "

"As usual, product selection, help with choosing the right electronic product or appliance was outstanding. Wouldn't go anywhere else to purchase an appliance or television. No one delivers and backs up items like ABT. And, no sore can beat ABT PRICES."

"The price was great and the item came much quicker than promised."

"Fast delivery. Item as shown on site. Will shop there again "

"Very pleased with the ease of ordering and the promptness of delivery. Good job!"

"my experience was as good as it gets"

"As always, product arrived quickly. If I'm shopping for something, I always check Abt first. They have never disappointed me."

"Abt carried the specific item we were looking for at a competitive price--based on Consumer Reports reviews. A few clicks later, it was at our doorstep within two days. How easy is that? "

"When I originally placed my order for a refrigerator and wall oven I was informed that the refrigerator would be delivered in 14-21 days. Not a problem...
The refrigerator wound up being delivered within five business days. Again, not a problem but where was the miscommunication?

"Always get my order shipped quickly and never any issues."

"Placed an order a few days ago for an item, they said it was in stock and took my money, then a couple of days later they send an email saying they can't get the product any longer, but would be more than happy to sell me something else instead. I called in and the lady was nice, but they sounded more interested in selling me something else than apologizing for their screw up. I wouldn't deal with or recommend these people for anything in the future."

"Took over a week before ABT shipped my order."

"Product was exactly as described and was quickly delivered in good shape with free shipping."

Abt Electronics / ABT is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Abt Electronics / ABT is a merchant member
Abt Electronics / ABT participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,865 merchant members.