Abt ElectronicCoupons

"Good price - fast delivery"

"I am very pleased to shop at Abt Electronics. They are friendly and helpful. The merchandise arrives in double box and well packed with plastic packing bubbles. Great!"

"Best price. Fast shipping!"

"The website was good to order from. I would have been nice to see what the digital number interface looked like "on", with power. Maybe a quick video like Zappos uses. The digital on my GE microwave looks different then my GE range now. I had to Abt to arrange delivery and the Abt rep claimed they called me, but I had no missed calls on my cell nor office, both have caller ID. The rep repeated the correct phone numbers. The delivery guy was on time, quick, clean, and polite. "

"easy to use reasonable prices"

"The refrigerator water filters I ordered were exactly what I needed. They arrived quickly and were a very reasonable price even BEFORE I realized they were currently on sale. I was very pleased with this purchase."

"Excellent value and delivery service."

"Came on the day expected. Box was intact. Product worked as advertised."

"delivered as committed
with quick delivery

"price was great and delivery was included1 My purchase showed up on time and I am very happy with it."

"The radio came right on time. It took a little effort to figure out setting it up but it's fine now."

"Ace #1 in every way. Will do business again with no hesitation whatsoever."

"Quick shipping; great experience!"

"It was very good pack and protected."

"Shipping went smoothly, no problems to report"

Abt Electronics / ABT is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Abt Electronics / ABT is a merchant member
Abt Electronics / ABT participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,876 merchant members.