Abt ElectronicCoupons

"Extremely fast shipping! No reason to leave the house in order to search crowded local stores."

"Very satisfied with product and shipping."

"Always and easy purchase with courteous and professional staff. Quickly becoming my go to appliance and electronics store."

"The experience was "interesting." ABT was very good to ship me the parts I ordered quickly. The problem I had was that the part was a little short. After investigating more I learned that although the model names were the same there were two different models that required different sizes. ABT agreed to let me return the short part and even agreed to replace it at no extra charge with the longer ($10 more expensive) part. However, returning the shorter part did cost me a $15 UPS charge. I have not received the replacement yet, but I assume it will arrive in the next couple of days. "

"Extremely satisfied and fast delivery "

"Quick free delivery. Great communication. Product is just as advertised. Good price and great product. "

" Abt continues to provide excellent timely quality products at reasonable prices."

"item was less than expected"

modified review Rep reply posted Aug-30-2014

abt-cg, Abt Electronics / ABT rep has responded

“At Abt, our goal is your complete satisfaction. If you aren't happy with the quality of your item, we are happy to return or exchange your purchase. Our process is very simple please contact our Customer Service Department for assistance at 888-228-5800.”

"Very satisfied, quick delivery, good price. Couldn't ask for more.
Thanks
Dave

"Quick delivery! Best price! Product was perfect and I LOVED the tape measure. I will not hesitate to buy from ABT again. :-) "

"Great experience as usual with ABT"

"The order shipped, but the delivery people are holding it hostage and not calling me to set up a scheduled date for delivery. It's been two weeks since it left the warehouse only a state away. Sigh. Not really Abt's fault, but it taints the transaction."

"very good info on products & customer service."

"Perfect solution for my alarm clock dilemma

"Ordering was easy. Price was good & delivery prompt--much earlier than estimated. "

Abt Electronics / ABT is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Abt Electronics / ABT is a merchant member
Abt Electronics / ABT participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,849 merchant members.