• Abt Electronics Abt Electronics / ABT Elite Status

• Address: 1200 N Milwaukee Ave.
    • Contact: customerservice@Abt.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.54/10 8.54/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.19/10 8.19/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.50/10 8.50/10

"Order fulfilled promptly with quick delivery"

"the service was great as always . The guys were knowledgeable and right on time. I would recommend ABT to anyone. "

"Fast shipment, great communication. My order was out of stock but they quickly notified me and had a great alternative. Great job."

"ALL WAS GOOD, RECEIVED ON TIME AND GOOD SHAPE"

"VERY satisfied with on time delivery"

"Great product at a good price."

"I ordered on line and was notified right away with confirmation of order and delivery date. Delivery was prompt. Very satisfied."

"Great service and the product was delivered very quickly. Great online service and ABT delivered as expected. They are very professional and always deliver exactly what they say they will."

"very satisfied with over the range microwave purchase and with the no nonsense delivery. thank you. from now on every time I should need anything, I will always try your website first before looking else where.

Fe of NJ

"I will definitely go to ABT first for any future electronics needs. You delivered my order ahead of schedule and in perfect condition."

"The RCA television was far less than what I expected. I read the customer reviews thoroughly and I suppose my standards may have been elevated."

Rep reply posted Aug-28-2015

abt-cg, Abt Electronics / ABT rep has responded

“We are sorry you are unhappy with the item purchased. You have 30 days from the date it was shipped to return it for a full refund. If you would prefer not to do this over the web, please contact our Customer Service Department for assistance at 888-228-5800.”

"Free shipping and no tax. PS4 was delivered three days after I ordered it."

"no problems, shipped as expected."

"A little slow, but acceptable."

"I'm still waiting for my order to be filled. No updates have been given. "

Rep reply posted Aug-24-2015

abt-cg, Abt Electronics / ABT rep has responded

“We apologize for the extended delay on your order. When there are delays from the estimated arrival dates on our site, we do normally follow up with an email notification but this didn't happen with the order. We will reach out and follow up with the customer.”

Share Abt Electronics / ABT's store rating

Abt Electronics / ABT is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Abt Electronics / ABT is a merchant member
Abt Electronics / ABT participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,715 merchant members.