Stores > Abt Electronics / ABT

• Abt Electronics

• Address: 1200 N Milwaukee Ave.
    • Contact: customerservice@Abt.com

Customer service: Rating 6.15/10 6.15/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.56/10 6.56/10
2017-02-06

Review for ABT Ellectronic

"ABT Ellectronics offered us excellent customers service from the day of the order till delivery day. The questions were handled in a timely manner with high professionalism.

ABT offers competitive prices and excellent product selection. We will definitely recommend ABT to friends and family.

Thank you everyone who helped us compete this purchase.

This review was modified by teddycat19 on February 06 2017 04:00:01 PM

2017-01-04

Didn't tell me it was backordered

"Ordered my in stock item, and after it was not shipped for 3 weeks I called customer service and was told it was out of stock. No notice from the company, as if it was my problem to solve. Canceled order. "

This review was modified by jcarr1289 on January 04 2017 09:32:52 AM

2016-12-30

Free Shipping, No Tax

"What else is there to say? Great company to buy from - product arrived in great condition"

2016-12-24

You have failed on all your claims about customer service

"It's very clear that you don't care about your customers as long as you get your money. Over 3 weeks is an unacceptable amount of time for a delivery that was promised to take ~5 days. Blaming your shipping carrier for the issue does not justify the inconvenience. Likewise, a $50 credit to your store is a very poor attempt at an apology.

I understand the shipping issue was outside of your control. However, the way you handled the situation was not. You failed to gain my trust as a customer or to make me believe anything you have posted all over your site about customer service.

As a company you should be ashamed of yourselves!

2016-12-13

Fraud -- they just took your money never refund after order cancellation

"If you place an order and then cancel your order, watch for your refund daily. They will NOT actually give you refund and think you will forget the money.

I placed an order through this company on 11/23/2016 and they showed backordered afterward, so on 12/28/2016 I contacted them for cancellation since items will be arrive in more than a month. The rep cancelled my order and sent me receipt showing refunded, but I never received my refund after two weeks. I then contacted them but received no response at all, so I filed claim through PayPal and I hope I can get my refund in a few days.

2016-12-11

Good prices, nonexistent service

"I would never purchase anything freight shipped from Abt again. I purchased a TV on Cyber Monday and it shipped two days later via AirGroup. That's where things turn ugly. AirGroup received the TV in their local warehouse on December 7, and they promise a 24hr window to make delivery arrangements. That window came and gone, and when I contacted AirGroup I was greeted with an gruff "Please hold" as soon as they answered the phone, never to return. After two attempts to contact the shipper, I sent Abt's customer service an email expressing my frustration. No response.

There are simply too many alternatives online to waste your time with a company that uses sub-par shipping and nonexistent customer service.

This review was modified by unwaith on December 11 2016 09:24:23 AM

2016-12-10

"All arrived safely and all is good with the fridge. Just as I expected. Still getting used to the logistics of it."

2016-11-30

"Ordering online was easy, delivery went smoothly. Happy with the fridge. Range of products was sufficient for me to find what I was looking for."

2016-11-28

Never had customer service support so fast, professional or easy!

"Ordered a new microwave thru Abt and had it here in two days. Lightning fast. It was discover that this lightning fast shipping caused substantial damage to the product. Used the Chat application thru Abt, sent some pictures from my phone to the support representative while she waited for me (Never have had a support rep wait for me Its usually call us back... Tomorrow). She reviewed the photos and "BAM" handled, New unit was shipped out the following day. Normally dealing with electronics returns due to damage is something I dread/hate more than going for a colonoscopy. This process was actually smooth, easy and I felt like the support staff cared. Not something you get very often, especially over web chat. I could not have asked for better.

Thanks Abt, you have earned my business for a long time.

2016-11-27

Great Service

"My order was well packaged and arrived two days earlier than promised, actually the next day. Price was the lowest that I found and product exceeded my expectations."

2016-11-27

Fast delivery

"Ordered microwave and received it very quickly. The item was exactly as described and all was received in great condition so can't ask for much more."

2016-11-22

2 generations of purchasing

"Having grown up on the North Shore, it is nice that we can get the same quality products and service down in Hyde Park. "

2016-11-22

Baited

"Abt had the quickest shipping date of all the websites I researched and up to now have been unable to ship but still blame the manufacture for the delay.
I feel that this was a ploy to get my business without having to fulfill by the advertised ship date.

2016-11-17

Fast and reliable service!

"I love Abt and their staff. Very pleased with our purchase!"

2016-11-16

"Good service and timely delivery!!"

Share Abt Electronics / ABT's store rating

Abt Electronics / ABT is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Abt Electronics / ABT is not a merchant member
Abt Electronics / ABT does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!