Stores > Abt Electronics / ABT

• Abt Electronics Abt Electronics / ABT Elite Status

• Address: 1200 N Milwaukee Ave.
    • Contact: customerservice@Abt.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.80/10 8.80/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.91/10 8.91/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10

Great customer service

"I was concerned because the box my product arrived in was less than pristine, I emailed customer service and within minutes received a response that in itself was unbelievable and of course so far I've had no problems with the product."

SERVICE IS AWESOME!

"Great seller, pleasure to do business with. Abt has exceeded my expectations will recommend and buy again, thanks ABT."

Great job

"Had a great experience. The installers were easy going and detailed oriented. "

Excellent purchase experience

"I recently purchased a 60" LED TV from Abt. This was my first purchase from this company and I was encouraged by the many favorable reviews. I can add mine to the others. While I had previously asked some questions of the Abt customer support/sales staff in a chat session, I later simply went back to their site and purchased the TV I wanted without further assistance. It was a very smooth process. Delivery was as quick or quicker than expected. The TV had to be delivered by truck and the company Abt used was excellent at arranging the delivery time, being on time and waiting while I inspected for any damage (there was none). And the TV has worked perfectly since I installed it. I will definitely order from Abt again."

2016-08-24

"The tech was prompt, pleasant and very knowledgeable. In addition to completing the repair, he gave me valuable information about the product. "

2016-08-24

Quick shipping, good packaging, nicely done.

"Great price, received the package in a timely manner with tracking information provided."

Burned by Bad Info on Website

"The usually-reliable ABT has unfortunately burned me TWICE on my purchase of a new front-load washer and dryer.

I primarily wanted to replace my 10-year-old washer. I ordered the replacement and was told that I could continue to "stack" my dryer on top of the new one. However the installers came out and refused to do it saying they could only stack the same brand.

Ordered the matching dryer and stacking kit. The website quotes the installation charge as $49. However I was then charged $149 for installation - the "stacking" charge! This despite the website ONLY quoting $49 installation!

ABT has refused to adjust this overcharge.

And then to pour salt in the wound they reduced the price of the waster and dryer pair by $134 and refuse to honor their 30 day price match.

Sad they've started to operate like every other appliance vendor now.

Rep reply posted Aug-25-2016

A rep from Abt Electronics / ABT, abt-cg, has responded

“ Abt apologizes for any problems the customer experienced with their order. We wanted to address some of the statements made. The installation offer during check out clearly states installation is for a replacement of an existing non-stacked unit. It includes all parts needed to perform the installation. If you are attempting a new or special installation, please contact our sales department at 888-228-5800. The customer needed the units to be stacked, and the installation fee for this service is $149. We have been in communication via email with this customer and explained the different types of installation. Also, we have reviewed the order regarding their price match request and our records show there was a price adjustment offered made on this order on 8/21. Our general store manager, has reached out to this customer to address their concerns we’re waiting to hear back.”

2016-08-23

Grill arrived on time and in tact.

"Delivery person was very helpful--unloaded package in garage and carted away wood base from under carton.

No damaged or missing pieces.

2016-08-23

"Delivery was fast and i LOVE this radio. It was just as described."

Buy from the best!

"Perfect transaction. Best price, best selection and super fast delivery!"

BOUGHT FROM ABT PREVIOUSLY ON MANY OCCASSIONS AND HAVE BEEN EXTREMELY SATISFIED

"EXTREME SATISFACTION OF PRICE, PRODUCT, DELIVERY !!!!!!!!!! COULD NOT ASK FOR ANYONE BETTER TO DEAL WITH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Fair price, timely delivery

"Ordered a tumi bag - very satisfying experience "

Smooth transaction-No Problems

"Our Dyson arrived on time and was in perfect condition. ABT Electronics is easy to order from and delivers. We were very pleased with our order and would order from them again."

On Time!

"All items on the order arrived on time or ahead of schedule and in excellent condition."

Good Service

"TV came promptly and I appreciate the technical assistance that is available for those not so electronics literate like me."

Share Abt Electronics / ABT's store rating

Abt Electronics / ABT is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Abt Electronics / ABT is a merchant member
Abt Electronics / ABT participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,514 merchant members.