Stores > Abt Electronics / ABT

• Abt Electronics Abt Electronics / ABT Elite Status

• Address: 1200 N Milwaukee Ave.
    • Contact: customerservice@Abt.com

Customer service: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

2016-02-08

First rate

"Received everything as ordered very fast. "

2016-02-07

Seamless quick sale.

"Item arrived earlier than expected and was as described on the internet, A+++."

2016-02-06

We started the new year off right with a new Bosch dishwasher

"Best dishwasher we have ever owned. Ultra quiet and full of nice features. Glad we spent the few extra bucks for quality. It has been a great experience doing business with ABT. Didn't know they had such a large selection of merchandise and will certainly consider them first when we make our next purchase"

Just "perkin" along.

"I purchased a Capresso coffee maker from Abt and couldn't be happier with the purchase. Not only was the price the most competitive but it arrived post haste.
Thank you Abt.

This review was modified by judithald on February 06 2016 04:20:14 PM

2016-02-06

"Quality Products at Great Prices!"

2016-02-06

Delivered on time and with alacrity

"Delivery Team was quick and easy to work with. They placed the equipment where desired and took away the old fridge, taking great care not to damage anything going in and out. Quick."

5 stars

"received order exactly as expected and in less time than expected - at the best possible price on the internet
Right on.

2016-02-06

Could not be happier with ABT!

"Prior to Google searching for the perfect microwave for my kitchen, I had never heard of ABT so I was a little skeptical about ordering from them. However, the ordering process was secure and easy, they provided free delivery, and my microwave arrived in such a short time and in perfect condition.

ABT is now my go-to site for everything. I search for what I need there and only move on if they don't have it. I'm so happy I found ABT.

Denise Maier

Total Satisfaction!

"Exact unit needed! Lightening quick delivery! Low prices! What more could I ask for?"

dent up product

"Even if you gave me back some money, the product you sold to me will always have two dents on it, so that is why you are where you are as far as stars next time inspect the product before you ship ? BK."

Rep reply posted Feb-08-2016

abt-cg, Abt Electronics / ABT rep has responded

“Abt apologizes for the inconvenience the customer experienced with the delivery of their order. Our products brand new and factory sealed. We have over 1200 deliveries a day, and a small percentage of our deliveries may have concealed damaged. At the time of the delivery the customer was offered the option for a replacement or a damage allowance. The customer opted for the discount.

Our goal is complete customer satisfaction. If the customer is not happy with the unit we gladly exchange the item within 30 days of delivery.”

2016-02-05

"Service person is knowable about the product and skilled for correct installation in a timely manner."

Super service

"Had a little issue with the original order of Cuisinart CSO 300N, replacement was ordered and sent 3 day delivery. EVERY contact with the CS department was extremely pleasurable. Fast, efficient, and ALWAYS requesting to go the extra mile for the customer!

Highly recommend, will use again.

Purchase process exceeded expectations

"The item was shipped and processed within a very short time frame.

Great price.

Fast and convenient

"I was quite pleased with my service from ABT. They were quick and my product is in good condition.
The only thing that was uncomfortable about the experience was that the delivery man said he couldn't get into our driveway. He talked my husband into taking delivery of the refrigerator at the bottom of our driveway. I know we live in the country but I really believe he should have at least brought it up the driveway by hand if he didn't think he could drive up.

Faster than Jimmy John's

"Outstanding turnaround time form order to delivery. 2 days vs. 2 weeks for competitors. Also lowest price."

Share Abt Electronics / ABT's store rating

Abt Electronics / ABT is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Abt Electronics / ABT is a merchant member
Abt Electronics / ABT participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,633 merchant members.