aHappyDeal.com Reviews - ahappydeal.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 7.00/10 944 reviews

aHappyDeal.com is a merchant member
aHappyDeal.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,865 merchant members.

"Very fast shipment, I paid for express delvery and phone was delivered within 6 days to the US!!!! With this phone I got everything I need, clear display, easy to use, better than expected for this reasonable price, although shipment was not included. Two sim card slots are very helpful. Built in camera with excellent quality, makes panorama-pictures as well. Batteries are also better than expected, run for more than two day when phone is used and much longer in standby. Nice an helpful accessories. "

Rating 4/102/5

"How long does it take to get it shipped is it longer cause I'm in usa im not used to this kind if wait i plan on doing most my buying on here uf I'm pleasd with this order but its all but to you keep loyal customers"

modified review reply posted Apr-11-2014

“Dear sweetme67846
Thank you for your recent review.
Regarding your order ,we have sent you an email,please kindly check it and we will solve all the issues for you soon .
We value your patronage and wish to continue serving you in the best way possible.
Ahappydeal Customer Service”

Rating 8/104/5

"I am VERY Pleased with my order from a happy deal....I order me a phablet and my 3 kids tablets from them. They work great and at a Hugh fraction of the price i would pay any were else. "

"?????? ????? 8.05.2012.????? ???? 13 ??????? .10 ??????? ??????? ,????????? ? ?????? ???.3 ?????? ??????? - ??????? ????? ???????.????????? ????? ????? ????????? - ????????.? ????? ? ??????? ???? ?????????."

"He comprado un móvil es Ahappydeal y la experiencia a sido muy positiva. Excelente producto y excelente vendedor."

"aHappyDeal.com is a perfect site with very good product to buy. They have very good cooperation with their costumers.

I bought brilliant cases for great price.
Awesome for my child.
Are nice to use instead of a virtual keyboard!
Very simple to use.
Excellent cases, very practical and very economical.
All goods are cheap and useful.

"A empresa ahappydeal.com me possibilitou uma ótima compra com excelentes descontos,e um excelente suporte pós-venda.
Indico a mesma para todos os compradores onlines.

I placed an order for a flashlight, batteries and some LED bulbs. I aHappyDeal.com to supply a tracking number which they did for a reasonable fee.

Within 7 days my order arrived, in perfect condition, well packaged.

To some people 10 days may seem long, but for a delivery to South Africa, that is incredibly good service.

The items purchased have since been used and abused and found to be of excellent quality.

"Very good and interesting store, I have been shopping from this store for past months and I have been very satisfied doing business with them. All the products are good ones and also I did received it in time and good conditions, my household electronics is mostly from ahappydeal.com .
I did recommend always my friends and family to buy from them.
I am happy with this store .

"Very disappointed and heart broken"

modified review reply posted Mar-29-2014

“Dear hercolis

Thank you for your recent review.

I checked your name and the order number you offered,haven't check any information.Could you tell me your order number or e-mail address,i will check it for you.

Ahappydeal Customer Service”

ARKANSAS

"This is day 7. my phone is still processing.
They told me to give them 2-7 working days.
Ok. Its day 7 why is my status the same
Then they send me a message from
I guess a customer service representative
 by the name brandsdragon which has a page
On this site guess what it aint been active since
2011..THESE PEOPLE ARE SCAMMING

modified review reply posted Mar-24-2014

“Dear Felecia1984

Thank you for taking your time to write your review. We really appreciate the feedback.Sorry for this issue.

In generally the processing time on our website is 2-7 working days.Regarding your order,we will solve this issue as soon as possible.I sent an e-mail to you,please check your account.

Once again,we sincerely apologize for any additional inconvenience that may be caused.

Ahappydeal staff”

Rating 8/104/5

"I have never had any issue with them until my last order.
My brother in the united states checked out on my behalf with his paypal account since I could not do it myself in nigeria. Today is the 18th, my order is still saying processing 13 days after payment.
What baffles me is that they make provision for submitting a ticket but they don't respond to our complains. He has on my behalf and I have myself here but still, no response. We have tried calling them several times, no response!!
I have bought from them several times through him and haven't experienced any problem. This is the highest order I have made from them, 694 dollars including shipping but I am afraid it would be the last except some kind of compensation is extended.
the most annoying thing is the fact that you cant communicate with them. For an online company, thats very negative!!

A dispute has had to be opened with paypal to retrieve the money paid to them of which they did not even send a mail confirming payment like they would usually.

I am rating them 4 stars because its the first time this would happen.

"I placed an order an it has been debit to my bank account but has not received it yet. I sent a ticket because I would like to know what the deal is with my order but I have not received a response from it either. Then I am reading online that orders come from China I wasn't aware of that, I thought this was located in the United States. What is the deal with my order? That is all I want to know. I promise I will not order from them again or recommend this site to any of my friends and family if I don't hear something back asap and I am seriously thinking about contacting the BBB. I order online frequently and this is the first time I have experience this. I am truly not HAPPY with this company's shipping/contacting/responsive behavior."

modified review reply posted Mar-13-2014

“Dear egwynn

Thank you for recent comments. We take feedback very seriously, and clearly it did not meet your expectations.I wish to start off by telling you that we are extremely sorry about the situation. We have clearly been remiss on our end and will endeavor to resolve it to the customer's satisfaction.

I checked your order which shipped out on 2014-03-12 by flat rate shipping,please note your tracking number RS111391101NL,you can search it on http://springglobalmailtracker.com,after 7-25 working days,you will get your packages.The processing time on our website is 2-7 working days,for the electronic products,the time maybe is longer,because we need to test it first.So sorry for this inconvenience,hope you can receive your package earlier.

We would be grateful if you could please continue your communication with us in your support ticket(s), so that we can work together to reach an acceptable solution. We are committed to assisting every customer at any time. Many thanks.

Erica

Ahappydeal Customer Service staff

aftersale01@ahappydeal.com”

"Portable speaker shipped to nyc.march 1, no receipt to date just apologetic self-serving emails...never again!"

modified review reply posted Mar-10-2014

“Dear emailjg

Thank you for recent comments. We take feedback very seriously, and clearly it did not meet your expectations.We wish to let the customer know that we are extremely sorry for their disappointment. Clearly, we did not meet their expectations and we will work towards creating the best outcome that everyone can be happy with.

We shipped your order out by by unregister surface mai,so these was no tracking number in your order.In generally the delivery time is 7-25 working days,so until now your package is still on the way.From time to time with thousands of shipments there will be an occasional issue with shipping. Our procedure is designed to handle situations like this one quickly and efficiently. For this customer we were neither quick nor efficient and for that reason, we are retracing what exactly went so wrong so we can avoid such inefficiencies in the future.

We will also contact the customer to apologize for the delay and offer an accommodation for their troubles and inconvenience. We feel that this is the least we can do in the circumstances.

Erica

Ahappydeal Customer Service staff

aftersale01@ahappydeal.com”

"I love ahappydeal.com! The prices are just what i can afford. I have ordered from there a couple times, and aside from the shipping time- i am a very pleased customer. Would recommend to anyone!!"