aHappyDeal.comCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 0.83/10 0.83/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

"This product P8800 android phablet was way misrepresented by their onsite product video. There's no way this P8800 can perform as shown in the video. Due to low internal memory, it is impossible to install any usable Apps; such as Google Maps, XBMC, Navigator, etc. Adding an external MicroSD card wouldn't help either; since most Apps that counts cannot be moved to the external MicroSD card! I even have to uninstall Google Play Services App to make room so that a couple of TV Apps can be installed! Additional Apps cannot be installed at all! I wrote a review for P8800 on their web, but no one can view it (I myself cannot view it). I believed any negative product reviews has been screened out so no one can see it.
Shame on this company!

modified review This review was modified by tirasong on July 26 2014 09:48:22 AM

"I have ordered 10 times from this site and I never had problems before this time ecxept processing time is too long . S hipping is slow but that is not their fault but the last 2 orders I had trouble with them I ordered a phone and after I send them to process my order after a week they told me it is out of stock THEN I ordered another one after they said they are going to refund and again after more than a week they said there was a problem with that type of mobiles and sent everything back so they could not ship it asked for refund but still waiting I think they have to improve a lot in processing time but the day after you send the support ticket usually they answer . Before these 2 orders I made another 8 orders and I never had problems ecxept processing time"

"Have not received my order after ordering on 26/4/2014. Was a birthday gift for my daughter which is in a few days, I had thought that there would be plenty of time seeing as it was stated the postage time was 7-14 business days. It has now been around 26 business days. I am on a fixed income and so it is going to be difficult to replace the present for my daughters birthday. Thanks ahappydeal.com/dealsmachine.com do you want to ring and tell my 4 year old that she is not going to get what she wanted and may now get little or nothing?"

"I have never had any issue with them!
Great store!I have been buying from them for a few months now with not one problem.........they ship there items fast.Very good and interesting store. I am satisfied doing business with them. All the products are good ones and also I did received it in time and good conditions, my household electronics is mostly from ahappydeal.com .
I did recommend my friends and family to buy from them.

"great store .....I have been buying from them for over a year now with not one problem.........they ship there items fast..........DONT blame the store for slow shipping times..........I always get a tracking number within 24/48 hours.........the slow time is from the postal service .....it will be slow no matter what store you buy from NOT the store being slow.....if you want it fast pay for ems/dhl etc etc
great store better prices

"I'm amazed by some of the reviews here; look this is a Chinese company shipping Chinese products from China. If you want an iPhone from your Apple store then just go there, pay the money and stop complaining.
I have bought many different phone / tablet products from many Chinese stores and there are a few things I have learnt:
1 The products are pretty good but there can be quality problems with them all, in particular things like connectors and power on reset circuits can be bad. Try to work with a store which will replace things.
2 The products in general work pretty well but again the quality of the camera / screen / case will not be as good as an Apple or Samsung.
3 You need to check the product spec very carefully. Sometimes it is wrong and in many cases it's a mistranslation. China... remember?
4 Customer support can be patchy, the vacations are different and China does shut down during the their new year. Also the time zone is different so there will be a delay. If you can get a company that will respond that is good. Ahappy deal are one of the best.
5 Don't bother with deep technical questions to the support line, they wont know the answer. You need to do the research yourself. Its not Apple you are dealing with; no Genius bar.
6 Prices are amazing but don't forget the shipping costs which can be very high.
7 These companies get stock and then sell it, if they are out of stock you are out of luck. Get your money back and move on. They tend not to be good about admitting they are out of stock so push on that if you see nothing happening. It will take a lot of time, they are not Amazon either.
8 Shipping is a complete lottery. These companies are in China... it takes time. Time to process the order, time to ship, time to come. Fast delivery and tracking numbers are just as much a lottery so I don't bother. Just wait. The product almost always arrives if they say they shipped it and occasionally it can be quick but in general it takes a LONG time. This is NOT Amazon. If you want it next day use Amazon Prime and pay.
9 If it does not work send it back, this is an expensive and even longer process but does work. Alas at this point you would probably have been better getting something locally.
10 Bottom line: You get what you pay for and in general you get a good product but you will almost certainly have to wait.
As I said I have used a lot of these companies, I wouldn't use aliexpress as there are a lot of scam merchants on there but most of the other Chinese stores are ok. I generally buy from ahappydeal as they are pretty accurate about the product, are generally the cheapest when you add in postage, have a good selection on modern devices and are pretty responsive when you write to them. They are not Apple however so set expectations accordingly.

"FOR THE ATTENTION OF BRANDSDRAGON

All NINE bulbs failed.
Your warranty terms are ridiculous.

Yes some of the bulbs lasted 7 days THEY ARE ADVERTISED, BY YOU, AS LASTING 10,000-20,0000 HOURS so if some of your bulbs lasted a WHOLE week then I seem to have got 35 hours use out of them.
Surely your comprehension of English is good enough to understand my complaint and your sense of fairness can see why I feel totally unsupported by your company.

I could not have returned these bulbs within 7 days and why should I throw away more money in doing so.

I feel you should not be selling these bulbs anymore and the bulbs you sell with the LEDs exposed would not be sold in UK stores as they are DANGEROUS.

If you value peoples business you should take a good look at what you sell and when they prove useless be prepared to support the customer in a much better way than you have me.

If you were based in the UK you would not survive two minutes. I am considering reporting you to PayPal as an unreliable seller.

"I purchased several item for a happy deal and received part of my order. I paid for express shipping which did not take place and and still have not received the cell phone I order with the first order. I have contacted them and they have been no help. All I requested was a cell phone but they claim the phone I want is out of stock. I order a GPS System and the system will not convert to English. I live in the USA not in china. I am highly disappointed with this company and will not be doing business with them again. Very poor professionalism and business sense. Products are reasonable but the customer service is awful. "

"Very fast shipment, I paid for express delvery and phone was delivered within 6 days to the US!!!! With this phone I got everything I need, clear display, easy to use, better than expected for this reasonable price, although shipment was not included. Two sim card slots are very helpful. Built in camera with excellent quality, makes panorama-pictures as well. Batteries are also better than expected, run for more than two day when phone is used and much longer in standby. Nice an helpful accessories. "

"How long does it take to get it shipped is it longer cause I'm in usa im not used to this kind if wait i plan on doing most my buying on here uf I'm pleasd with this order but its all but to you keep loyal customers"

"I am VERY Pleased with my order from a happy deal....I order me a phablet and my 3 kids tablets from them. They work great and at a Hugh fraction of the price i would pay any were else. "

"?????? ????? 8.05.2012.????? ???? 13 ??????? .10 ??????? ??????? ,????????? ? ?????? ???.3 ?????? ??????? - ??????? ????? ???????.????????? ????? ????? ????????? - ????????.? ????? ? ??????? ???? ?????????."

"He comprado un móvil es Ahappydeal y la experiencia a sido muy positiva. Excelente producto y excelente vendedor."

"aHappyDeal.com is a perfect site with very good product to buy. They have very good cooperation with their costumers.

I bought brilliant cases for great price.
Awesome for my child.
Are nice to use instead of a virtual keyboard!
Very simple to use.
Excellent cases, very practical and very economical.
All goods are cheap and useful.

"A empresa ahappydeal.com me possibilitou uma ótima compra com excelentes descontos,e um excelente suporte pós-venda.
Indico a mesma para todos os compradores onlines.

aHappyDeal.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

aHappyDeal.com is not a merchant member
aHappyDeal.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!