Product & services pricing Rating 6.07/10 6.07/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.43/10 1.43/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.86/10 2.86/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.43/10 1.43/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.00/10 4.00/10

"I ordered dog food and other supplies. One item was missing. I called PetFlow, was on hold for maybe a minute before a rep answered. She apologized sincerely and my replacement item ($20 value) was shipped immediately. I have had no other problems with this company and I enjoy shopping on the clearance page! Now I understand why there are so few reviews. 10 minutes into it and I still have questions to answer and email addresses to give to simply rate my service here. "

modified review This review was modified by Lorikr_99 on November 22 2014 01:17:28 PM

"On 3 Oct 14 I placed an order for dog food (2 bags). On 17 Oct 14 I called customer service to find out where my order was. The Customer service rep. told me that my order had been canceled due to a problem with my credit card. I did not receive any notice from PetFlow about the cancellation which put me in a bind to rush to find an alternative. Very POOR customer service. Went to chewy.com and was shipped the same day at no cost for the same two bags. PetFlow should care about each customer or sooner or later they won't have any!!! "

modified review This review was modified by Infinitinbeyond on October 20 2014 07:52:11 AM

"Do not use PetFlow unless you want Red-Legged Ham Beetles with your order. These beetles are very hard to get rid of and they come from dog food. I spent hundreds of dollars with them and they said it was my fault. I do not even have an ant in my home. Now I have to throw out all their stuff in addition to spending hours to sanitize the pantry."

"DO NOT order cat litter from this company! I ordered 6 boxes and every one arrived damaged with litter spilling out all over the place. So when I reported it, they re-sent me 6 more boxes and ALL of those arrived damaged as well. They ended up giving me a full refund, which is great, but now I’m stuck with a ton of litter on my porch, and FedEx refuses to come pick up the items they damaged, so now I’m responsible for disposing of the huge, heavy mess (and I live in a townhome where the dumpsters are NOT close by). I understand it’s not PetFlow’s fault, so I do recommend them for small items, but DO NOT ORDER CAT LITTER!! "

modified review This review was modified by kbelle1339 on October 14 2014 07:46:03 AM

"Do not use petflow. They do not stand by their coupons. They were supposed to apply a 30% coupon to my order, but mistakenly used a 5% coupon. They wanted to rectify the situation by giving me credit on my next order. This just isn't good enough. Their unwillingness to apply it to the first order is completely shady and I will not do business with them again. I spoke with 4 different agents, all of whom were too dumb to understand that only giving me 5? off my first order was completely screwing me. Just awful!"

modified review This review was modified by Malanee on October 04 2014 06:39:25 AM

"I'm about to go postal on Petflow.com. I've been emailing back and forth since August 30 with them. I paid $76.66 for dog food and have not received anything. Let me recap what has been going on with this order:
1) Somehow an order went through although they didn't have an updated credit card. I was told the order "rolled through" whatever that means.
2) The order that was charged to my account, without my permission, went to the wrong address, as I have recently moved.
3) I complained that an order went through without your having my updated bank information and was told "well we sent you an email, you should have known an order was going to go through" to which I responded "I didn't see the email, I was on vacation."
4) I was then told that the order was en route to my old address, but as soon as possible the order would be rerouted to my new address.
5) The food was delivered to my old address.
6) I was told that a new order would be shipped out to my new address immediately, as soon as I update my credit card info.
7) I updated my credit card info, under duress, in hopes that I'd finally get what I'd paid for.
8) Now I'm being told I have to reorder..

Sorry I just needed to vent. I'm so pissed.

PetFlow User

"If you make the same mistake we did and sign up for the Auto Ship, be aware that you have to call and get someone to cancel this program. You cannot just cancel the program online like you signed up -- they try to make it hard to dissuade you from going through with it. On top - when I finally got a live body to cancel, THEN he offers me $9.00 and order off to stay. Why not just do this when you are a loyal customer?? So irritated... SO....if you want more money off every order -- pretend to call and cancel you online auto ship order -- ridiculous."

"Ordered first time for my sister using a 20% off coupon, shipping was decent, no issues with dog food. After that count yourself lucky if you're ever able to use a coupon again. Tried using a $10 off coupon my friend sent me, but since I had already ordered for my sister, the customer service rep said I couldn't use it and asked if I wanted to cancel my $100 order. I said, sure if you want me to go to your competitor. And she canceled it! Never shopping with them again. Happy with Chewy.com. "

modified review This review was modified by lolahmonster on August 19 2014 12:50:58 PM

"Really surprized at the reviews... I only ordered half a dozen times so far but the service, price and quality are fantastic. I save a ton of money and delivery is very fast. I really save money when they send a 15% coupon via email at least $12.00 + dollars on a bag of food. Bully sticks are the real deal and 70% less $$$ than anywhere else."

modified review This review was modified by Samantha03 on May 21 2014 02:40:48 PM

"DON'T TRUST PETFLOW WITH YOUR PHONE NUMBER.
When placing an order PETFLOW asks for your phone number. Then they use this phone number to call and solicit sales.
I will NEVER purchase from PETFLOW again.

modified review This review was modified by chrisineu on March 18 2014 03:29:05 PM

"I order some Natural Balance dog stew from Petflow during their doorbuster sell. There is in no where in the promotion mentioned that the food is expired soon. How soon, I received it on October 22, 2013 half of this order is expired on Nov 4, 2013. And this is not just an overlook or mistake they made. They obviously know the food is expired soon and want to sell them fast. If the food has at least 3 more month before expiry, I won't make a big deal out of it. But two weeks? What a joke!

At the final step of the check out, they even ask me if I want to double my order and give me a further discount but again, not mentioning the food is expired soon. So, now I got 40 case of dog stew, half of them expired in Nov 4, the other half in Dec 14, 2013.

I emailed petflow, they said the food is not expired. They will not refund the money. This is an awful experience. I will make sure everyone aware of this problem. Never but from petflow again!!

modified review This review was modified by c4car on October 31 2013 11:03:42 AM

"Incomplete shipment
Emailed them
Emailed them again
Assured Replacement order to be sent of missing items
Emailed them again
Emailed again - refund issued
Bottom line, excessive work on my part to get what was promised the first time.

modified review This review was modified by SportBike on August 12 2013 02:23:53 PM

"I started using this company after getting a groupon for it almost a year ago. I have never had a problem with them. The only thing I would only wish that could be improved is their consistency of when you get the email notice that your order will be shipping soon and when you are actually billed for it. It is a minor issue and they give you enough notice that you have an order about to ship that you can go in and change it you don't want it yet."

"I just started a cat food "subscription" at petflow and have had no problems. The food was shipped very fast."

"4 weeks later, and I'm still waiting for the food

So far, Petflow has been a complete nightmare of a company to deal with. Their service and timeliness has been completely unacceptable.

1) I bought a Groupon online after checking to see that Petflow sold my dog's food, and at a reasonable price. After confirming they did, I immediately placed my order for my pet's food. This was on Feb. 6th. The order was confirmed, and was to be shipped the next day. It's now March 6th, and they still have not shipped the food. They send me an email once per week telling me that it'll ship the next week. I contacted customer service, and they claim that they can't get any new stock from the manufacturer for some reason. So why then did it say the item was in stock when I ordered it, and why does my local store continue to receive stock from the manufacturer? (yes, I've had to go buy locally while I wait in this never-ending cycle with Petflow.com....so much for selling me on convenience)

2) When I placed my order, I tried to use the widely-advertised $10 off $40 coupon, but the system wouldn't let me. I chatted with a representative who told me I wasn't allowed to use that coupon and also apply my Groupon credit. Hmm, not anywhere in the fine-print for either the groupon, nor the $10 code, does it say they can't be combined. It's not like the groupon was free, I had to pay for that. But apparently Petflow has decided they can just make up whatever rules they please in order to screw the customer. I asked them to show me where in the fine print it says I couldn't use my groupon with the first time purchaser discount, and the rep told me it wasn't written anywhere. Lovely. Not being able to use the coupon almost completely negated the groupon purchase, as my savings were reduced from $15 to just $5 (since the $10 coupon is free for anyone)

3) Contacting customer service is completely worthless, as they have no information on when the product will be shipped, and have no sympathy whatsoever for the fact that even though the item was shown to be in stock, I'm still waiting for over a month without shipping.

Petflow's entire business model is that they conveniently provide pet food delivered to your door, saving you time and energy. Their prices really aren't any better than what I pay locally, but I was willing to give it a shot for the convenience.

So far it's been a nightmare to deal with them. They still have my money, and I've got nothing in return except a headache.

I've been recommending all of my friends and family to stay away from this company until they can figure out how to get their business in order, which seems like it may never happen.

PetFlow is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

PetFlow is not a merchant member
PetFlow does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!