• PetFlow

Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.78/10 2.78/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.72/10 4.72/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.22/10 2.22/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"Non-existent customer service. I had to switch dog food brands and forgot to change my order. I was willing to eat that order since it was my mistake. Although other company's with autoship send a notification the week prior to shipping to remind you and update any changes.

The issue began when I found the new food was nearly $20 more per bag than other sources. I tried to cancel my future orders but could not. I tried to contact customer service but was unable to reach anyone. I must continue to try but in the meantime, I am sending a certified letter to Petflow and I have notified my credit card company that any further charges are unauthorized.

modified review This review was modified by KashiDC on February 26 2015 08:49:26 AM

"PetFlow prices and shipping is fine. My frustration came with trying to cancel the auto-ship program. They make you call them or email in order to cancel, and then they try to keep you from cancelling. I told customer service that I would continue to order as I needed the items - I just found it inconvenient to use auto-ship since it was a pain to have to go in and change product quantities, items, or ship date. The service rep cancelled my auto-ship, but apologized for not being able to keep my business. She didn't pay attention at all to what I said about simply changing to a non auto-ship method. My dissatisfaction with the service rep will likely have me shopping elsewhere although I was okay with the products and prices."

modified review This review was modified by NextGenGirl on February 19 2015 08:33:45 AM

"I agree w/all of the negative reviews -especially having had the misfortune of speaking w/a "supposed supervisor" who gave his name as simply "Hammer" -yup ... as in hammer & nails as he so rudely expressed.
Would NEVER give them my business!

"BUYER BEWARE: I decided to subscribe to one of their "subscribe and save" deals that they are always sending me in December to simplify my dog food orders. They offered me a nice 25% discount for the service providing I committed to a regular shipment of the food. The whole thing is FALSE ADVERTISEMENT. When the repeat order was meant to process the discount disappeared and after speaking to a representative I was told that there were no discounts for the service, even though I was promised one for the repeated orders. After requesting them to honor the initial advertisement and refund me 25% of my order which was already charged to my card, the representative said that this was impossible. This is also poor customer service and a lie. Any company is set up to make returns to customer's credit cards. Don't get sucked it!"

"I only use Petflow.com they are amazing!! everything is cheap and I only purchase the best cat and dog food there is. The shipping is fast, and free!! "

"I ordered dog food and other supplies. One item was missing. I called PetFlow, was on hold for maybe a minute before a rep answered. She apologized sincerely and my replacement item ($20 value) was shipped immediately. I have had no other problems with this company and I enjoy shopping on the clearance page! Now I understand why there are so few reviews. 10 minutes into it and I still have questions to answer and email addresses to give to simply rate my service here. "

modified review This review was modified by Lorikr_99 on November 22 2014 01:17:28 PM

"On 3 Oct 14 I placed an order for dog food (2 bags). On 17 Oct 14 I called customer service to find out where my order was. The Customer service rep. told me that my order had been canceled due to a problem with my credit card. I did not receive any notice from PetFlow about the cancellation which put me in a bind to rush to find an alternative. Very POOR customer service. Went to chewy.com and was shipped the same day at no cost for the same two bags. PetFlow should care about each customer or sooner or later they won't have any!!! "

modified review This review was modified by Infinitinbeyond on October 20 2014 07:52:11 AM

"Do not use PetFlow unless you want Red-Legged Ham Beetles with your order. These beetles are very hard to get rid of and they come from dog food. I spent hundreds of dollars with them and they said it was my fault. I do not even have an ant in my home. Now I have to throw out all their stuff in addition to spending hours to sanitize the pantry."

"DO NOT order cat litter from this company! I ordered 6 boxes and every one arrived damaged with litter spilling out all over the place. So when I reported it, they re-sent me 6 more boxes and ALL of those arrived damaged as well. They ended up giving me a full refund, which is great, but now I’m stuck with a ton of litter on my porch, and FedEx refuses to come pick up the items they damaged, so now I’m responsible for disposing of the huge, heavy mess (and I live in a townhome where the dumpsters are NOT close by). I understand it’s not PetFlow’s fault, so I do recommend them for small items, but DO NOT ORDER CAT LITTER!! "

modified review This review was modified by kbelle1339 on October 14 2014 07:46:03 AM

"Do not use petflow. They do not stand by their coupons. They were supposed to apply a 30% coupon to my order, but mistakenly used a 5% coupon. They wanted to rectify the situation by giving me credit on my next order. This just isn't good enough. Their unwillingness to apply it to the first order is completely shady and I will not do business with them again. I spoke with 4 different agents, all of whom were too dumb to understand that only giving me 5? off my first order was completely screwing me. Just awful!"

modified review This review was modified by Malanee on October 04 2014 06:39:25 AM

"I'm about to go postal on Petflow.com. I've been emailing back and forth since August 30 with them. I paid $76.66 for dog food and have not received anything. Let me recap what has been going on with this order:
1) Somehow an order went through although they didn't have an updated credit card. I was told the order "rolled through" whatever that means.
2) The order that was charged to my account, without my permission, went to the wrong address, as I have recently moved.
3) I complained that an order went through without your having my updated bank information and was told "well we sent you an email, you should have known an order was going to go through" to which I responded "I didn't see the email, I was on vacation."
4) I was then told that the order was en route to my old address, but as soon as possible the order would be rerouted to my new address.
5) The food was delivered to my old address.
6) I was told that a new order would be shipped out to my new address immediately, as soon as I update my credit card info.
7) I updated my credit card info, under duress, in hopes that I'd finally get what I'd paid for.
8) Now I'm being told I have to reorder..

Sorry I just needed to vent. I'm so pissed.

PetFlow User

"If you make the same mistake we did and sign up for the Auto Ship, be aware that you have to call and get someone to cancel this program. You cannot just cancel the program online like you signed up -- they try to make it hard to dissuade you from going through with it. On top - when I finally got a live body to cancel, THEN he offers me $9.00 and order off to stay. Why not just do this when you are a loyal customer?? So irritated... SO....if you want more money off every order -- pretend to call and cancel you online auto ship order -- ridiculous."

"Ordered first time for my sister using a 20% off coupon, shipping was decent, no issues with dog food. After that count yourself lucky if you're ever able to use a coupon again. Tried using a $10 off coupon my friend sent me, but since I had already ordered for my sister, the customer service rep said I couldn't use it and asked if I wanted to cancel my $100 order. I said, sure if you want me to go to your competitor. And she canceled it! Never shopping with them again. Happy with Chewy.com. "

modified review This review was modified by lolahmonster on August 19 2014 12:50:58 PM

"Really surprized at the reviews... I only ordered half a dozen times so far but the service, price and quality are fantastic. I save a ton of money and delivery is very fast. I really save money when they send a 15% coupon via email at least $12.00 + dollars on a bag of food. Bully sticks are the real deal and 70% less $$$ than anywhere else."

modified review This review was modified by Samantha03 on May 21 2014 02:40:48 PM

"DON'T TRUST PETFLOW WITH YOUR PHONE NUMBER.
When placing an order PETFLOW asks for your phone number. Then they use this phone number to call and solicit sales.
I will NEVER purchase from PETFLOW again.

modified review This review was modified by chrisineu on March 18 2014 03:29:05 PM

Share PetFlow's store rating

PetFlow is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

PetFlow is not a merchant member
PetFlow does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!