• Rating 5.00/10 4 reviews

PetFlow is not a merchant member
    PetFlow does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • PetFlow contact information

"Incomplete shipment
Emailed them
Emailed them again
Assured Replacement order to be sent of missing items
Emailed them again
Emailed again - refund issued
Bottom line, excessive work on my part to get what was promised the first time.

modified review This review was modified by SportBike on August 12 2013 02:23:53 PM

"I started using this company after getting a groupon for it almost a year ago. I have never had a problem with them. The only thing I would only wish that could be improved is their consistency of when you get the email notice that your order will be shipping soon and when you are actually billed for it. It is a minor issue and they give you enough notice that you have an order about to ship that you can go in and change it you don't want it yet."

"I just started a cat food "subscription" at petflow and have had no problems. The food was shipped very fast."

"4 weeks later, and I'm still waiting for the food

So far, Petflow has been a complete nightmare of a company to deal with. Their service and timeliness has been completely unacceptable.

1) I bought a Groupon online after checking to see that Petflow sold my dog's food, and at a reasonable price. After confirming they did, I immediately placed my order for my pet's food. This was on Feb. 6th. The order was confirmed, and was to be shipped the next day. It's now March 6th, and they still have not shipped the food. They send me an email once per week telling me that it'll ship the next week. I contacted customer service, and they claim that they can't get any new stock from the manufacturer for some reason. So why then did it say the item was in stock when I ordered it, and why does my local store continue to receive stock from the manufacturer? (yes, I've had to go buy locally while I wait in this never-ending cycle with Petflow.com....so much for selling me on convenience)

2) When I placed my order, I tried to use the widely-advertised $10 off $40 coupon, but the system wouldn't let me. I chatted with a representative who told me I wasn't allowed to use that coupon and also apply my Groupon credit. Hmm, not anywhere in the fine-print for either the groupon, nor the $10 code, does it say they can't be combined. It's not like the groupon was free, I had to pay for that. But apparently Petflow has decided they can just make up whatever rules they please in order to screw the customer. I asked them to show me where in the fine print it says I couldn't use my groupon with the first time purchaser discount, and the rep told me it wasn't written anywhere. Lovely. Not being able to use the coupon almost completely negated the groupon purchase, as my savings were reduced from $15 to just $5 (since the $10 coupon is free for anyone)

3) Contacting customer service is completely worthless, as they have no information on when the product will be shipped, and have no sympathy whatsoever for the fact that even though the item was shown to be in stock, I'm still waiting for over a month without shipping.

Petflow's entire business model is that they conveniently provide pet food delivered to your door, saving you time and energy. Their prices really aren't any better than what I pay locally, but I was willing to give it a shot for the convenience.

So far it's been a nightmare to deal with them. They still have my money, and I've got nothing in return except a headache.

I've been recommending all of my friends and family to stay away from this company until they can figure out how to get their business in order, which seems like it may never happen.