"Really surprized at the reviews... I only ordered half a dozen times so far but the service, price and quality are fantastic. I save a ton of money and delivery is very fast. I really save money when they send a 15% coupon via email at least $12.00 + dollars on a bag of food. Bully sticks are the real deal and 70% less $$$ than anywhere else."

modified review This review was modified by Samantha03 on May 21 2014 02:40:48 PM

"DON'T TRUST PETFLOW WITH YOUR PHONE NUMBER.
When placing an order PETFLOW asks for your phone number. Then they use this phone number to call and solicit sales.
I will NEVER purchase from PETFLOW again.

modified review This review was modified by chrisineu on March 18 2014 03:29:05 PM

"I order some Natural Balance dog stew from Petflow during their doorbuster sell. There is in no where in the promotion mentioned that the food is expired soon. How soon, I received it on October 22, 2013 half of this order is expired on Nov 4, 2013. And this is not just an overlook or mistake they made. They obviously know the food is expired soon and want to sell them fast. If the food has at least 3 more month before expiry, I won't make a big deal out of it. But two weeks? What a joke!

At the final step of the check out, they even ask me if I want to double my order and give me a further discount but again, not mentioning the food is expired soon. So, now I got 40 case of dog stew, half of them expired in Nov 4, the other half in Dec 14, 2013.

I emailed petflow, they said the food is not expired. They will not refund the money. This is an awful experience. I will make sure everyone aware of this problem. Never but from petflow again!!

modified review This review was modified by c4car on October 31 2013 11:03:42 AM

"Incomplete shipment
Emailed them
Emailed them again
Assured Replacement order to be sent of missing items
Emailed them again
Emailed again - refund issued
Bottom line, excessive work on my part to get what was promised the first time.

modified review This review was modified by SportBike on August 12 2013 02:23:53 PM

"I started using this company after getting a groupon for it almost a year ago. I have never had a problem with them. The only thing I would only wish that could be improved is their consistency of when you get the email notice that your order will be shipping soon and when you are actually billed for it. It is a minor issue and they give you enough notice that you have an order about to ship that you can go in and change it you don't want it yet."

"I just started a cat food "subscription" at petflow and have had no problems. The food was shipped very fast."

"4 weeks later, and I'm still waiting for the food

So far, Petflow has been a complete nightmare of a company to deal with. Their service and timeliness has been completely unacceptable.

1) I bought a Groupon online after checking to see that Petflow sold my dog's food, and at a reasonable price. After confirming they did, I immediately placed my order for my pet's food. This was on Feb. 6th. The order was confirmed, and was to be shipped the next day. It's now March 6th, and they still have not shipped the food. They send me an email once per week telling me that it'll ship the next week. I contacted customer service, and they claim that they can't get any new stock from the manufacturer for some reason. So why then did it say the item was in stock when I ordered it, and why does my local store continue to receive stock from the manufacturer? (yes, I've had to go buy locally while I wait in this never-ending cycle with Petflow.com....so much for selling me on convenience)

2) When I placed my order, I tried to use the widely-advertised $10 off $40 coupon, but the system wouldn't let me. I chatted with a representative who told me I wasn't allowed to use that coupon and also apply my Groupon credit. Hmm, not anywhere in the fine-print for either the groupon, nor the $10 code, does it say they can't be combined. It's not like the groupon was free, I had to pay for that. But apparently Petflow has decided they can just make up whatever rules they please in order to screw the customer. I asked them to show me where in the fine print it says I couldn't use my groupon with the first time purchaser discount, and the rep told me it wasn't written anywhere. Lovely. Not being able to use the coupon almost completely negated the groupon purchase, as my savings were reduced from $15 to just $5 (since the $10 coupon is free for anyone)

3) Contacting customer service is completely worthless, as they have no information on when the product will be shipped, and have no sympathy whatsoever for the fact that even though the item was shown to be in stock, I'm still waiting for over a month without shipping.

Petflow's entire business model is that they conveniently provide pet food delivered to your door, saving you time and energy. Their prices really aren't any better than what I pay locally, but I was willing to give it a shot for the convenience.

So far it's been a nightmare to deal with them. They still have my money, and I've got nothing in return except a headache.

I've been recommending all of my friends and family to stay away from this company until they can figure out how to get their business in order, which seems like it may never happen.

PetFlow is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

PetFlow is not a merchant member
PetFlow does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!