Product & services pricing Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.50/10 1.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.94/10 1.94/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.25/10 2.25/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.67/10 1.67/10

"Don't order from zumiez ! Nothing but hassles . Pkg doesn't arrive then when it does items are missing and damaged . Still haven't gotten my boards I ordered but they were quick to take the money from me . Go to your locally owned skateshop instead . "

modified review This review was modified by Skateboarderbiz on January 20 2015 10:17:47 AM

"Most of these reviews here seem to be about shipping delays/mix ups of which Zumiez has NO control over. I worked in fulfillment for an e-commerce company and know how the process works, once a company hands their package to the postal courier they have done all in their power to complete an order. There's a reason why sites ask you to confirm your address BEFORE submitting an order, having something sent to a wrong address ultimately lies with you and not the vendor.

When stuff gets delayed in trasit, delivered to the wrong adress or much less lost that is due to the errors of UPS, USPS, Fed-Ex..etc

With my personal experience I had made an order online and requested pickup to a local store, about 2 hours in I received an email saying said store did not have the item instock and I could either have my money back or have the item expressed-shipped from their warehouse to me free of charge. They came through with their promise and I received confirmation about a day later saying my order was shipped under UPS 2nd Day Air.

Mistakes happen/technology never is perfect but I appreciate how prompt Zumiez was in correcting their error.

modified review This review was modified by ninjaboy808 on January 21 2015 11:26:12 AM

"Buyer beware! Do not order online from Zumiez!!!!! My order was promised to arrive before Christmas...and it did not! Hours on hold to customer service, only to finally get through and have a customer service rep. that was completely uninterested in my concern, and very rude! They charged my CC and yet I got NO confirmation email of my order! I received two items out of the 6 I ordered...apparantly that is to come in a separate order!?!? Still not here two days before Christmas! The first box that came...over 50 dollars duty and shipping to Canada! (pair of pants and shoes in the box) Please do not give them your business!!!!"

modified review This review was modified by Krista1 on December 23 2014 08:03:58 AM

"DONT ORDER FROM ZUMIEZ
I ordered internationally and when I received my order they shipped the wrong deck, I ordered a 8.25 baker deck and for some reason they send a bloody 8" zoo york board like what the hell how can you stuff up that badly.
This seems bad enough as it is but what makes it worse it that it was 2 days before christmas and since i live in australia I will now not get it till about a week after christmas.
I never knew that zumiez was now hiring stupid fkn retards to ship the orders but they obviously are and now I wont be able to have my new board that I was looking forward to for a long time.
I am so mad and never ordering from them again and I suggest for you not to either.

modified review This review was modified by kien_bell on December 21 2014 09:58:37 PM

"Worst experience I ever had! I ordered a gift card which I never received. Called customer service - was waiting for 40 min nobody picked up. Emailed them - no reply either. Called them again - sure enough I wasted another hour while waiting for a human being to pick the phone! They also say you could press 1 to leave a voicemail.....that's a joke - you press one and nothing happens you are jsut kept being on hold. The whole customer service is a joke! I am filing dispute with my bank. They are not getting a single penny from me!"

"I want to write about the terrible customer service experience I had calling their customer service number. I placed an order online to be picked up in 2 separate stores and I get an email the next day stating they were picked up. I didn't pick up the order so I was confused and called customer service. The woman on the phone was not very informative and told me she would call the 1 (Cedar Park, TX) to see about my order and call me back. While she was calling I called the other store I was supposed to pick up the other pair of shoes at (Austin, TX Domain). The Domain store informed me they did not have my order and would have to call me back. The customer service representative called me back and said the Cedar Park store had to "look for my order" and she assured me the Domain store hadn't lost my order (even though they told me they didn't have it). When I asked for an explaination she was very rude, put me on hold, and then hung up. I have never been treated so rudely by a customer service representative, especially when I am trying to buy something from your company. I am beyond appalled and will take my business elsewhere. "

"I ordered six items in the store from their website including two pairs of Nike socks. Both items were described as one size fits all. One pair was supposed to be red with wood grain patterns. Well, I went to receive the item it turns out I was shipped a pair of green woodgrain socks. I am not sure how a reputable company can mess up the color off an online clothing order, but they did it. Second of all, the one size description of the socks was also incorrect. On the product - sizes were clearly labeled and there are different sizes so Zumiez marketing of the product was flat out wrong. I would probably not order from this company again. "

"Zumiez customer care service is the worst service I have ever received in my life! I bought a bag from there and it broke within a week of having it! It took me five times of talking to people on the phone to get my money back! Every time I called I spoke to someone for 30+ minutes. They took down all my information, and the next time I would call, they had no idea what I was talking about! & at first they told me there was nothing they could do about it. I am currently waiting for my refund. Let's see if it happens! Which only includes the price of the item before tax and I had to pay to ship the item to their wear house!!"

modified review This review was modified by amberhathcock on September 03 2014 06:39:15 PM

"I ordered an Empyre peacoat from them a week ago and when it arrived I was so excited. Only when it arrived the packaging was poor. It had holes and debris inside the box. Also, all they did was stick the coat into a plastic bag and dumped it into the box. When I finally took the coat out surprise surprise it was covered in some sticky fur and looked liked it was worn already. Then when I tried it on I noticed one of the lower buttons was missing so I went back to the box and tried to find but no avail. Five minutes later of searching it was actually in one of the coat's pocket. Thus, I concluded it must have torn and instead of fixing it they just shoved it in the pocket. So obviously quality is extremely low. And Zumiez thought 'ehh will just shove the button in the pocket'. In conclusion Zumiez has low quality products, poor packaging skills, and does not care about service somewhat."

modified review This review was modified by will023 on August 04 2014 03:02:44 PM

"Was kept on hold for 25-30 minutes for a fraudulent transaction I received on my card after purchasing from their online store. No help at all."

"International shoppers. Please read the find print somewhere hidden on their site. The customer service rep had a hard time finding it even. All taxes and duty are added up delivery to you. Our order was $122 and we paid $25 for shipping. Upon arrival there was a $50 duty and tax fee."

modified review This review was modified by dutyfee on March 10 2014 01:06:15 PM

"To all potential online customers be forewarned about Zumiez's lack of care or concern for customer service. On September sixth I made a very larger expensive order. I was charged for the order but after two weeks received no shipping information. So I emailed their "customer care" help people and received no human response. So I go to check my order status the day after and it now says shipped with no response from "customer care". Then I receive my order with two items missing. Not only was my order significantly late but items I had been charged for we're missing. So I email customer care again expressing my dissatisfaction in their service. I finally receive a response and receive no apology for the lack of care or customer service. I had been told nothing is charged until it is shipped and I wasn't charged for the two items that didn't ship. I check my credit card statement an see that that was not the case I was charged for the whole order before it shipped never told the two items that weren't were out of stock and they didn't actually refund the money for the two items they did charge me for until two days ago. This place clearly has no concern for their customer and it is disgusting all potential customers should know this before purchasing!"

modified review This review was modified by Lvetrone on September 26 2013 04:59:16 PM

"DO NOT ORDER ONLINE FROM ZUMIEZ! Ordered sneakers 2 weeks ago and waited all this time to find out that it was still at zumiez. I called customer service and they said I cannot use po box and to give them another address. After all if that I thought it would ship. A week later I still didn't have it so I checked the tracking and it said undeliverable. I called back the void toner service and they combined my home address and the po box address. They are so stupid. So now the ups has to ship it back to zumiez and then they will send it again. This is rediculous! It's they're fault for this trouble! I think if its the companies fault for the mistake than you should get a discount. I'm pissed!"

modified review This review was modified by Kristin9337 on September 25 2013 04:14:21 PM

"I ordered a swimsuit on 4/3/2013 from the Zumiez website. I needed the swimsuit for 4/14/2013, so I had plenty of time for the item to be shipped to the store. For shipping directions I entered my area code and from the drop down list of stores to choose from I picked the 4999 Old Orchard Ctr Store K13 because it is the most convenient for me to get to. I waited several days and after receiving my shipping information and it not being able to track my order, I called the Zumiez costumer service number on 4/9/13 to find out when is the expected date my order is to arrive in the store since Zumiez says it was shipped on the 4/3/13. The representative told me to give it a couple more days and that I can just call the store directly. Later that evening I received a message from UPS with tracking information that showed it was going to be ready to be sent out for delivery. I tried calling the Zumiez location on 4/10 to see if my packaged arrived and I got a recording that said the number is no longer in service or disconnected, I was really confused at this point, but just assumed it may have been an old number that hadn't been updated. I called the Zumiez costumer service and she told me the package should arrive the next morning, I then told her how I was concerned about calling the store and the message I received when i did. She asked me to just call Costumer service instead of the store location to find out if my package had arrived. The following morning 4/12 I waited until 10:45 am to call the costumer service to see if my packaged arrived, the store locator said the Skokie store location opens at 10 am. When I spoke to the representative she only asked for my phone number to find my package, in which i gave it to her. She told me she's looking at the tracking information and it says it is out for delivery and should be arriving but hasn't reached the store yet. I asked her if she knew what time it might be arriving so i could plan accordingly to pick up the package possibly in the evening as i would be extremely busy the following day. She said she wasn't sure, but it should definitely be there later today or by Saturday morning. I came home later that evening around 10pm and looked up the UPS tracking information to see if my package had arrived. Upon clicking my tracking number this is what i saw:
Northbrook, IL, United States 07/12/2013 4:45 P.M. The receiver has moved. UPS attempting to locate receiver to complete delivery, no delivery was made. / Returned to shipper.
Alternate Tracking Number

07/12/2013 9:43 A.M. The receiver has moved. UPS attempting to locate receiver to complete delivery, no delivery was made.
07/12/2013 6:18 A.M. Out For Delivery
07/11/2013 9:12 P.M. Arrival Scan
Kansas City, KS, United States 07/11/2013 8:35 P.M. Origin Scan
07/11/2013 6:47 P.M. Pickup Scan
United States 07/10/2013 9:27 P.M. Order Processed: Ready for UPS
At this point I can't even contact costumer service until Monday because the hours are closed. I was extremely upset, because when I called the representative that morning it was an hour after UPS had attempted a delivery where there is apparently no longer a Zumiez store. This issue could have been resolved if she just realized this and did something to contact UPS to fix my order or have it sent to a different address. The representative did absolutely nothing to help resolve, apologize, or even inform me as to what was going on. It is completely unprofessional of the Zumiez company to not update their website and offer shipping to a location that no longer exists. Your costumer service is unprofessional and lacking because even though I had told her my concern about the store's phone number she had no interest in seeing what may have been wrong with it. Every single time I called, regardless of the time they seemed generally unhappy to help and as if they were just waking up from a nap. I am never shopping from this store again, online or otherwise.

modified review This review was modified by AMEreviews on July 15 2013 03:21:32 PM

"I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY!! My teenager picked out a bathing suit and ordered. That was June 8th and we still don't have. They say the tracking number show now it as delivered, but we checked everywhere and did not receive, and we have never had problems with delivery's before. Zumiez sent us a "Theft" form which we filled out, but it was for the postal service, and now I can't seem to get them to own up to this. It's been 3 wks, and my teenager is very heart broken, not to mention I have paid for...nothing. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY. I will continue to try and get what we ordered."

modified review This review was modified by Lindy500101 on June 28 2013 04:40:34 PM

Zumiez is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Zumiez is not a merchant member
Zumiez does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!