Zumali Reviews - zumali.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 8.75/10 10 reviews

Zumali is not a merchant member
Zumali does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"I purchased Ole Henriksen from Zumali in the hopes that it would help my acne calm down a little. I am normally very skeptacle about products that are something I can buy locally but I decided to give it a try. To my amazement the Ole worked wonders for my face. After using the Ole Henriksen tonic I felt that my face was smooth and did not feel like I still had swear all over it. Also, after a few days of use I noticed my black heads were going away which was a huge boost in confidence. I could not imagine going a day without it now that I have used it. Ordering was easy and shipping was fast! "

"I ordered and received my tub of moisturizing recovery cream for men. Now, I don't enjoy having skin that is dry, painful, or looks like I broke out in a rash. I have very sensitive skin and shaving dries it out. I've tried tons of products, but I found this one is just perfect to put on after you shave. I didn't break out, and my skin felt great! Shipping was super fast and nothing on their site seems overpriced in the least! I recommend them to everyone!"

"Ordering here was a breeze. I love getting packages in the mail and I especially love getting my order fast. They have a great selection of skin care products. I'll be back for more."

Rating 8/104/5

"it is reasonably cheap compared to some other purchase that i have made in other places"

Rating 8/104/5

"I was worried about what will I get my girlfriend for our anniversary, and I searched a few sites they didnt really have what I was looking for. Then a friend told me about Zumali, and when I checked it out, I was amazed by the very wide range and variety of the products, Although the products were a bit expensive, but when my shipment arrived I found out the quality of the stuff I bought were astonishing, it really deserved its price. Zumali will always be where I head when I want to buy gifts."

Byakku's Avatar
Baltimore, Maryland

"My mac was in need of a new power chord so I went to a nearby Nation-wide chain electronic store. The price seemed a bit high so I checked to see what Zumali had to offer. There was no walking around the store aimlessly looking at row after row of various products. There was no having to deal with traffic, or long lines. I was able to find the exact product I wanted and for dollars cheaper. Granted, by purchasing the product at the store, I would have had it sooner, but the extra two day wait was well worth going through Zumali. "

Rating 6/103/5

"Although the customer service was excellent, the shipping as well, the prices were way to much, nto reasonable at all actually."

"As soon as I visited Zumali I knew it was an excellent company. The well-designed layout and eye-catching colors had me at first sight. It was very well organized and I found what I was looking for immediately using the helpful toolbar that effectively separated the different products to choose from. The quick and user-friendly menus and buttons produced extremely fast and accurate results for the requested items. I was already picking through the broad variety of well-priced and quality items within the first 2 minutes of entering the site. I quickly found what I was looking for and added it to the cart, where I then used the checkout option to purchase my product- with free shipping to the US! It doesn't get much better than that. Out of all the outstanding features, I only found a few minor flaws, hardly even worth mentioning. Overall it was a great, quick, and efficient buying experience and I would recommend it to anyone, and will definitely be back again."

"was very good easy to understand"

Rating 8/104/5

"The delivery was smooth no problem at all , i am very happy to get the item very really good price. I would love to do business again."