• Zulily

Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.75/10 2.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.84/10 1.84/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.91/10 2.91/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.43/10 1.43/10

"It's time to write a review. Zulily is awesome! I am not sure about clothes since they usually vary in sizes; however, stuff for home, many sport brands. After purchase over 100 items from Zulily, the website still attracts my attention with cool stuff everyday!
Plus, their customer service is great. I've got two broken items, and they dealt with the issue reasonably.
I've shopped with other flash-sale website as well. The price of most items in Zulily are unbeatable. Feel free to compare prices anywhere. But I do suggest shop around and compare what you want to buy if the stuff is expensive since Zulily does not accept return so one should make sure the goods are exactly what you are looking for before placing an order.

This review was modified by Dudty on June 25 2015 05:22:06 PM

"poor quality on clothes...imperfect merchandise... slow deliveries.... no returns, "

This review was modified by dely715 on June 08 2015 10:42:26 AM

"While I have had a few real gems from Zulily, I have to say the majority of things I have bought from them have gone into the Goodwill pile. The sizes do not run as the measurements, I had a long dress run on my feet and stain them black, I bought a pair of shoes that were so smelly that even a shoe repair place told me to throw them out. There is no way to return things. It seems to me that this is a site where everyone dumps their seconds.
Very few of the designers are found anywhere else but here. I know enough about the clothing wholesale market to know that there are many labels thata are made up on the spot and thrown onto cloths just to get rid of them. And checking with Amazon with the named designers can most often find a better price on the same product.

This review was modified by LesleyJaye on June 04 2015 07:42:50 AM

"I just love shopping the daily deals at Zulily! Especially if I'm shopping for baby or children's clothes... wait, that's not entirely true, because most of my shopping is for myself or my daughters. If you know the brand, you will be sure to get a great deal. Not until Zulily could I afford Underarmour, Fresh Produce, Clark's, etc. A pair of Clark's classic leather shoes for under $30? Unheard of. The only drawback would be if you get the wrong size, you're stuck, but then it usually makes a nice gift sometime. Also, shipping is often rather slow, but the payoff in receiving your merchandise usually calms your senses. I make regular purchases every month and I plan to continue."

"BEST deals for favorite brands! I have used Zulily a LOT and love the deals, the prices can't be beat. But expect VERY long shipping times for most items and know that items CANNOT be returned or exchanged! Things may ship that week, or you may have to wait a month or two!

The sizes and/or sizing guides are NOT always accurate (or close). It is best to know your size in an item by trying the item or brand on in a store BEFORE ordering. Otherwise, it's hit and miss! No returns, no exchanges, no refunds, and you're stuck with it.

I mostly use Zulily to buy sale items from my favorite brands, I have actually found some new favorite brands by blindly ordering things that looked cute, but other things have been hideous or grotesquely sized! The colors are not always accurate on the site either - for example, white in the description and screen is not always a snow, bright white in person. A red belt may in fact be maroon.

Customer service has been fantastic in giving refunds when wrong items are sent, or when makeup arrives damaged, or if items do not arrive at all. In my experience, they refund the purchase price within 24 hours. They let you keep any wrong or damaged items for free. Of course, you will not receive a refund if you get the wrong size, or the color is off.

Occasionally they will be out of an item you purchased, in which case they send you an e-mail and refund the money. Overall I do love the site, and it is best for buying items on sale that you already saw and tried on in person and know your size in.

This review was modified by Janaque on May 17 2015 04:04:26 AM

"I made my first, and LAST purchase with Zulily on April 25th for a pair of shoes by Tom's. It was such a great a deal, but I would've NEVER made the purchase if I had known "how long" it would take to receive them. The "estimated" shipping date is May 19th, but again that's not even a guarantee! Oh, AND they've already taken the payment from my bank account! I sure wish I had done more research before buying anything with this company. If you don't want to wait a month or so to receive your purchase, you may want to consider shopping somewhere else.. I would've given the "zero" stars but unfortunately, that wasn't an option....seriously :("

This review was modified by aprilds30 on May 07 2015 06:39:49 AM

" Difficult to return items to. "

This review was modified by DKayes on April 28 2015 01:06:35 PM

"I have had multiple orders with zulily, and all have been good except my last one. I ordered s comforter and they shipped via UPS. UPS says it was delivered, but it never was. I contacted Zulily who told me it was between me and UPS now. Basically, once you pay zulily, don't expect them to care about your order. I will never order from them again!"

This review was modified by kdojj1 on April 07 2015 06:37:40 AM

"A COMPLETE RIPOFF! I've been shopping online pretty much since Al Gore invented the internet and I have never, ever had a worse shopping experience. I ordered two bras -- Le Mystere, which I wear all the time. They 10 days to arrive, and I could tell before even taking the bra out of the packaging that it was far too small, and of inferior quality. Not at all like my "store-bought" bras. Terrible quality as well. There are no indications anywhere on the invoice or on the website as to returns, so I googled "Zulily returns" and lo and behold, discover the "no return" policy. I will never shop this site again and would urge others no to, as well. I am signing my real name and city to prove I am not some crank.
Shannon Donnelly, West Palm Beach.

This review was modified by shannondonnelly on April 06 2015 04:18:20 PM

"Don't use this site! The products are not great and you don't find out that they dont recieve returns or exchanges until after you buy! Don't waste you money!"

"That's it! I will never buy products from Zulily
The listing info is inaccurate , the size of some items does not coincide at all. The quality of some things are embarrassed! No return accepted. Some of shipped boxes do not have my street name on the shipping labels.

"Do not buy anything from them.all products are junk in picture is very nice ones you receive it and look its junk i rather buy in walmart worth money than zulilly."

This review was modified by jojehan on March 27 2015 05:56:08 PM

"I too, was so disappointed in the fact that Zulily does not offer a return policy. I think it should be required that this is clear to new customers before they buy. My response, when I found 3 bathing suits very well undersized, was in their words" dispose of them". After spending over $200 plus shipping, that did not make me feel warm and fuzzy towards this company. Burned once, that will do. Shoppers beware, sizes differ greatly, and there are no returns. Disappointing"

This review was modified by Brenda33 on March 27 2015 01:46:14 PM

"Agree with others who have had issues with Zulily. 3strikes and they are out. Order 1 was a shirt for our sports team that I needed for school spirit day. It arrived in 6 weeks. The first time I washed it( with my delicate cycle), it came out with little holes all over. The rest of the load was fine... Shopworn merchandise?
Order 2 was bras for me and a nursing tank top for my daughter. I have the same bras. These did not fit the same. The nursing tank had black grease stains on it. I was told to ship it back, at my expense and they would TRY to get me another. In the trash it went.
Order 3 was their final chance. Stupid of me, I know... I ordered 2 fire engine plasma cars. No decals came with them. The king bed spread only covered the top surface of my queen bed, 2 shirts size 3T were wider than long, a berry basket was 4 inches not the 7 stated, but the best was the growth chart decal. The image led you to believe it would look like a giant ruler. I got a bunch of letters and lines cut out of vinyl.
They wanted me to mail the plasma cars back, again at my expense. All I wanted was the foolish fireman stickers! But they thought I should spend $42to ship them back so they could 'try' to get me ones with stickers.
I only got an offer of partial credit after I posted a negative comment on a FB thread. All orders took between 6 to 16 weeks. Ridiculous unless things were being custom made!
Never again Zulily.

"To begin with the clothes offered for plus sizes look great online.
The three blouses I ordered fit everywhere but the bust and shoulders. I am guessing they were foreign made. The quality was good.

I will not order from them again.

Share Zulily's store rating

Zulily is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Zulily is not a merchant member
Zulily does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!