Product & services pricing Rating 4.41/10 4.41/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.53/10 1.53/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.21/10 1.21/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.57/10 1.57/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.32/10 1.32/10

"I just got turned on to Zulily by my sister who referred me. If you refer someone and they purchase, referer gets $15-$20. I purchased from an event (which was overpriced for a shirt) only to help her gain the $20 credit to purchase the item she wanted from another event. A couple of days later credit was not to her account. I called to see why item had not been shipped. At this time I was told that I have to wait for the event to end and then when it ends, zulily will put out a purchase order to the company to send them the item and then after that they will repack it and then ship it to me which could take 3weeks or more. Did I mention no returns? At this rate shipping should be free. Now the item my sister has been obsessing over is out of stock due to the wait time to receive credit/ship purchased item. Also, I checked with the retailer the out of stock item is coming from and they are well in stock there. The only reason I made my purchase (which I really could not afford at moment) was to help my sister get her credit. They have lost two new customers from the get go. Horrible shipping at not such discounted prices. Might be discounted on a boutique scale but only certain people can afford to purchase from boutiques anyways and coming from a friend of a boutique owner, I know how they work. Purchase items in bulk cheap from LA, sell at double, triple or more the price in boutique. I havent even received my first order yet and I wish I could cancel it. Very disappointed at this site/company. Horrible! Word of mouth is best marketing and I will have nothing good to say to others at the disappointment this site has given me."

"TERRIBLE SHIPPING!

Cannot believe a company can remain in business in this day and age with this horrendous shipping model. I know exactly what they are doing by ordering and shipping items in bulk from the manufacturer, but customers want their merchandise in days, not weeks (or months, in my experience). Will NEVER order from them again.

modified review This review was modified by OikoEco on September 26 2014 11:47:23 AM

"DO NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!!!! ZULILY IS SCAMMING THEIR CUSTOMERS!!!!! I did place an order with this company. I watched my products being shipped from Ohio all the way to California. Once the items arrived in CA, they somehow became untraceable, or LOST!!! When I contacted Zulily, they pretty much give me the run-around, and proceeded to blame UPS and suggested I contact the postal service. I did so, and they told me that they are not able to locate the package. but that an 8 day investigation would begin today. I began to look around online for reviews while I was still on the phone with UPS. I ask the lady I had on the line, What is going on? I asked her this bc all the reviews, or 98% of them suggest that the ordering process is very well handled, however most items NEVER SEEM TO BE DELIVERED, AND IF THEY ARE DELIVERED, IT'S NEVER WITHIN THE SUGGESTED DELIVERY DATE, AND ACTUALLY SEVERAL DAYS/WEEKS AFTER!!! So, like I said, after reading these reviews, I asked the lady what the problem was. She told me she was not aware of one. but would contact ZULILY and then would get back with me. After a bit more investigation, it seems that Zulily is sending out the wrong orders, not in a timely fashion, and I'm sure there's MUCH MORE TO THIS!!! However, BOTTOM LINE, DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS CRAPPY COMPANY. THE PRICES ARE NOT THAT GREAT. IN MOST CASES, JUST A FEW DOLLARS LESS THAN YOU LOCAL TARGET/WALMART. THOSE FEW EXTRA DOLLARS COVER THE SHIPPING FEES, SO ALL YOUR ACTUALLY GETTING IS THE FREE HEADACHE OF WAITING ON YOUR STUFF THAT MOST LIKELY WILL NEVER COME!!! DO NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT ORDER FROM ZULILY!!!!"

modified review This review was modified by ylr7913 on September 22 2014 01:30:03 PM

"Ordered 5 items on august 29. It took a couple of weeks to get one of the items. I loved it; it was a great price and I got compliments on it the two times I've worn it. I was pleased at that point. But that's where anything positive ends.

After 2-1/2 weeks, I received two more items: a maxi dress and a top. I cannot wear either one: The maxi dress is flowy hi/low. Fabric is shorter on the sides, but the material doesn't lay right and really sticks out from the sides of the waist because of the way it's sewn. Makes your hips look a lot bigger. Very strange how "wide" I looked. You'd be hard pressed to find a woman who'd wear this.
The shirt is kind of weird too and has a weird smell like chemicals or gasoline -- probably from China.

On all of these items, there is only one picture on their website and I came to realize, they are shown on mannequins, not modeled on real people.

Fourth item was a halter shirt received after 3 weeks. Again, cute in the picture, on a mannequin, size medium (which I am). Put it on and the front dips down so low I cannot wear it. More provocative women could, but as a mother, I would feel uncomfortable flashing my boobs so much. The halter is stretchy around your neck--all one piece, so you can't tie and adjust it around your neck -- it is the length it is. Again, couldn't see that from the picture when I bought it.

Fifth and final item is a dress. Zulily still has not received it from the manufacturer even though they were supposed to ship to me 5 days ago. I anticipate this item will take from 4 to 5 weeks to receive if it gets shipped to me next week. I hope I can use this dress.

So, great prices. Spent $84 on 5 items. But, 3 of them I can't wear and they are not returnable. IF the final piece fits me, I will have two articles of clothing for $84. I could have gotten the same in stores for a lot less.

Due to the no-return policy, poor item descriptions and pictures, I will not take a chance on this company again.

Website looks so professional, I didn't suspect what type of company this was. Wish I would have researched them before I placed my order.

So my advice it that if are willing to gamble on their clothes, you won't be disappointed. If it doesn't fit you right, you are stuck with garments you can't wear or return for a refund.

modified review This review was modified by RikkiTikki66 on September 18 2014 05:59:43 PM

"**BE AWARE!!!! DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!!
"I wish I have read these reviews before placing my order. Three weeks ago I made purchase and I have NOT received the order yet!! They do not have the items in stock! don’t waste your time!!!

"Placed a order a month ago, and they still haven't shipped my item. Had a estimated ship date that was two weeks ago, called more than five times, and decided to cancel my order. They didn't even give me back my shipping fee of $8. Feel ripped off"

"Do not order from here, just got notification a month after my order that it was canceled because the shoes are no longer available. How does that even happen? Why would you sell something that you don't even have. Ridiculous. "

"I have bought items from Zulily for a few years now. Some of the items are great while others are cheap. Not sure that the deals are that great but it is nice to have a site that has new items everyday. What bothers me is the shipping time it takes so long. I see Items I like for gifts but if it is not a few months in advance forget about buying the item. Recently I bought a Halloween costume for a party. I bought it at the end of aug. And did not get in time for the party. My advice for using this site is to not expect items right away be prepared to wait. If u need something right away go to another site where shipping is a lot faster. "

"I have ordered from Zulily 3 times so far and have been pleased with them so far. Great coats for a great price. Yes it took longer than other sites, but worth the wait for what I purchased. Don't understand why so many negatives about this site. I guess you cannot please everyone. Do not like the idea of no returns, but I have liked everything I have purchased. I saw all the complaints after purchasing for the first time from Zulily and was fearful, but received everything in good quality and sizing. Decided to write a good review on my own. Zulily at least deserves a good review from myself."

modified review This review was modified by pd111657 on September 11 2014 10:34:36 AM

Zulily User

"If I could rate it a zero I would.
Let me begin with the small bit of positive I have to say: All but one item out of 19 fit me. That's it. That's all I've got. I received 6 shirts that that, while lovely, I will only wear when I have the time to hand wash them despite their being advertised as machine wash. I received one shirt that has no tag so add that in to the hand wash only too. I received a pair of jeans advertised as skinny but that are actually boot cut, a pair of flats so poorly made that you can see my toes when I walk, a necklace advertised to be rose gold but is actually yellow gold, a dress that is advertised beautifully but actually has a slit up to my crotch and slits on the sides of my breasts so it will have to be altered to be decent to wear, and worst of all a coat that was just completely the WRONG coat, as in not the coat I ordered at all it doesn't even resemble it.

The very worst part is that I still have a couple of items on the way. My entire order was due to arrive on 9/1/14 about two weeks after I sent in the order, but most items have arrived well after that date and it is 9/10 and I am still missing some.

When all of this was brought to the attention of customer service they said they could not send me the coat I ordered because they don't have it, and gave me a measly $10 credit for their website, as if I would order anything else from them.

Zulily User

"Ditto!!! Do not order from this company! I usually order several items online but decided to order one item from this company. I'm glad I followed my mind. It's going on two weeks since I placed order. My online orders always arrive within 7 days. "

Zulily User

"Just a horrible company.
I've waited 1 month to only be notified my shoes were cancelled due to lack of inventory.
What a joke just terrible service AVOID AVOID AVOID.

Zulily User

"Do yourself a favor and read the shipping policy! Their orders take 1 month or more to get to you AND they come in pieces as they get stuff in. I cancelled my entire order because Zulily is misleading. Once you get the stuff, it doesn't seem like you can return it either. I'd rather go to Marshalls or TJMAX, it's siliar how they get their stuff anyways. This company will not last long with these antics."

Zulily User

"I just got a dress i ordered for my 3 month old. It has a wierd chemical smell to it and the quality is cheap. It looked so good on zulily's photos.

I also bought headbands and the quality of one is so cheap. After opening the box and removing the tag, i saw the satin is already ripping apart ftom the headband.

2nd headband (pearl one) is good.

I would never buy at zulily again.

I

Zulily User

"I ordered last august 2 2014 for an outfit label noirz got a email just today saying it is canceled For what reason? Should have been notified long time ago you know what I have been satisfied w my dealing w you guys now I am disgusted"

Zulily is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Zulily is not a merchant member
Zulily does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!