Stores > zulily

Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.08/10 2.08/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.62/10 1.62/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.67/10 3.67/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.86/10 2.86/10
Voice your opinion! Review zulily by clicking a star below.
2017-07-21

Shipping and return costs too high

"I ordered one item, which was too small. Though I spent only $20.00, after a restocking fee and shipping costs to return I get a measly $7.00 in credit. Will NEVER order again from Zulily."

2017-07-15

Customer service is a JOKE

"I was a long time customer of Zuiliy until I ordered 2 Reebok shorts for my daughter. Both shorts were the same size and the measurements for the sizes were exactly the same. When my daughter tried on both shorts one pair fits her and one pair was a little small. When I requested a return shipping label on a product they MISREPRESENTED on sizing they wanted to charge me $5 restocking fee and shipping label. I let them know that they lost a customer who has spent thousands of dollars on the site because I was being nickel and dimed. I am taking my business to 6PM.COM."

2017-07-14

Be SURE to check the measurements first. The return policy is worse than no policy.

"Very cute clothes at attractive prices, but beware! Don't order anything you can't afford to return because their policy makes it totally not worth the trouble. Also, triple check sizes. I just received an XL that fit like a Medium, making the tunic I bought useless to me and all I can do is warn you! I ordered 3 tops recently and only one fit!"

2017-07-08

"Customer service is horrible! Have never had such a bad experience with any online retailer. Not only did they not rectify my situation, they never offered any type of discount or coupon. Apparently they don't care about losing customers."

2017-06-28

Don't care for them too much

"I bought a few items and went according to the size chart but the items were too small. I called to get them exchanged but they only do returns, I thought ok I'll return and reorder. Well all the items are got were no longer available and the make you pay for return shipping and only give you a store credit and the only items I got aren't available anymore. Not very happy with the way they do business I should have got a refund of my money to the card I used I will reorder things that add up to my store credit but won't order from them again."

2017-06-27

Reborn Collection! 3 Blouses/Dresses!

"Love this collection! Every half-sleeve blouse/dress look amazing! Ordered Medium even though my measurements fit the Large & they looked adorable & fit perfectly! I am 5'4" tall & so they are longer on me than the 5'8" model! I am **** & thick in the middle (kind of a square shape) & am planning to wear them with leggings! Material is beautiful & I couldn't be happier!"

2017-06-17

Love it

"I have been shopping zulily for a few years. I've only had one problem in the 3 years I've shopped, but they fixed the problem in less the 48 hours without any problems! Zulily is the only site I shop! I'm always recommend zulily!!! "

2017-06-14

Good Shopping Experience

"Colorful site. Easy to navigate. I enjoyed the wide variety of item available for sale. I received the order confirmation right away. Its always easy to shop on this website."

2017-06-02

Bait and Switch?

"I placed my first order with Zulily on April 30. It was for 4 items, 2 of which were a lot less expensive than anywhere else I could find on the internet. After placing the order, they sent me an email explaining that they wouldn't even act on my order until the "event" was over. However, I noticed that they charged my credit card for the full amount immediately. I received 1 item in May with the others showing as still pending arrival from the vendor. They sent me an email in May telling me that the other 3 items were still pending. On June 1 and 2 they sent me emails explaining that they had canceled my other 3 items (including the less expensive items) due to unavailability - they did not refund me any of the shipping fees. I seriously doubt that they ever intended to send me the less expensive items I ordered. Bait and switch comes to mind."

2017-05-29

Never will buy there again

"5 out of 6 things I purchased on zulily are garbage. Extremely poor quality. There was a big hole in the pocket. In one dress that I actually wore ($80) I had to cut off the hanging strings. "

2017-05-09

Bad Return Policy

"I placed my first order with Zulily on April 1st for some cute vacation clothes. Little did I know that the clothes would trickle in by 6 different mailings, the last arriving yesterday May 8th. (3 weeks after said vacation) Some clothes fit and some did not- the sizing was not consistent. To return clothes you have to call or e-mail customer service. Not only are they charging me for the return label, but also a restocking fee for clothes that don't fit...AND I can only get what's left of my refund by Zulily credit. I don't want to do business with them, but it looks like I have no choice if I want my refund."

2017-05-07

Really bad experiance

"I purchased a pair of Born boots from the site. The "leather" is very low quality, so either Born has allowed the quality of their boots drop sugnifficantly, or Zulily is purchasing factory seconds. (In my case, very low quality seconds)! I am very disappointed and know that if I send them back, I will get less than half of what I paid in a store credit. So if it sounds to good to be true, it is"

2017-05-01

Excellent Source for Sales

"While the shipping takes a wee longer than my membership in amother company I have been thrilled with the savings I have received by shopping Zulily. Their packaging for shipping is not excessively oversized. "

2017-04-23

Ripoff

"Terrible. First time purchase total $33 plus $3 taxes. Received order yesterday but they were to big. One was a small the other plus small I weigh 110 lbs. Anyway I called customer service asking if I could return my item they said they would send me a return sticker but be charged for it in fact my total refund would be only $16. And it would only be redeemed for a zulily purchase wow how is that right or fair so if I'm lucky I find something for $20 and pay more for shipping that's absurd. Never will order anything from them poor customers service totally unfair so if return policy "

2017-04-21

OBSESSED WITH ZULILY!!

"I totally love this company! I've purchased countless things from them and I've loved pretty much everything. I get all my kids school clothes from Zulily. If there is ever any problem with an item they will refund you the price but I've only had to do this maybe 2 times and I've ordered probably over 100 items from them!"

Share zulily's store rating

zulily is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

zulily is not a merchant member
zulily does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!