Stores > zulily

Shipping & packaging: Rating 0.63/10 0.63/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10

2016-07-20

"I've gotten quality products at a great price."

2016-07-20

"Do not like return policy, especially because items sell out ."

2016-07-20

"I love to Zullily. Such fun choices and fresh styles. I love all the different catagories to choose from."

2016-07-20

"Like merchandise and prices."

2016-07-20

"Experience is always good with zulily."

2016-07-20

"Not as many unique items as before. Don't really want to see stuff i can get at the mall."

2016-07-20

"Wish the return policy would be different as being able to return just like Beyond the Rack, they even include a pre-paid label!"

2016-07-20

"I cannot afford your shipping & handling charges on my limited income! There are plenty of other places to shop, some with free shipping! There is no reason for fees almost half of the product price."

2016-07-20

"this site is one of the best I've seen for it's back function which takes me right back to where I was in the section I was browsing after I open an item to learn more. Good job. Only reason I agreed to this survey was to share that."

2016-07-20

"Excellent, I would recommend you to anyone,I have bought many clothing item and never been disappointed."

2016-07-20

"I like to buy in zulily. I am a mother ,grandmother and a Teachers. The part of books and kids toys. Aré Great. The thing Is that i buy moré bigger be cause when i receive it Is little. I give it to mu daughter. And last year i think i bought 3shirts that i did not receve."

2016-07-20

"Generally good experiences,pleased with quality of products and prices. I would appreciate more photos of the products and more info in description. My biggest problems are no returns,long shipping times and short availability times."

2016-07-20

"Good but not always enough variety. Shipping too expensive and too slow"

2016-07-20

"Love that I find items that are not in every store, good pricing too."

2016-07-20

"I loved it was awesome but there was a lot of stuff out of stock"

Share zulily's store rating

zulily is a Merchant Member! Learn more

zulily is a merchant member
zulily participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,537 merchant members.