Product & services pricing Rating 4.93/10 4.93/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.51/10 1.51/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.22/10 1.22/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.98/10 1.98/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.47/10 1.47/10

"I have been shopping with zulily since 2011 after my cousin referred me. This site is amazing with its prices! It does take some time to received things (this cannot be denied) and when delays do happen (which they will from time to time) it seems even longer. Overall though, you know when your order is estimated to ship out before you even place an order (just look on the product details page). If you ever do need something sooner, there's an expedited category available to look in. Many of these can ship out in 1-2 days (yes, you will pay extra but it's worth it if you're in love and need)! Zulily has been so generous over the years. Giving me store credits for things I wasn't even expecting or refunding my money when that's not even what I was wanting. All of the representatives are always so kind and friendly, you can tell they enjoy what they do! It is a bit odd having a company on pacific time but hey, who cares! When you order online, you cannot always guarantee exactly what you are getting. In other words, lighting on pictures can change the shade of a color (afterall its advertising). During transit, things can be broken (again sh*t happens). Overall an amazing experience!"

modified review This review was modified by jessie-belle on October 22 2014 08:22:20 PM

"Yah ... I just cant lie to myself anymore and pretend this is a good business. Here are the bullets, folks:

* Even when they tell you in advance it will be a long delivery window, it's still triple what they promised and they don't offer partial refunds when they break their promises. Their corporate policy is "tough cookies".
* They grossly exaggerate their "before" prices, e.g. claiming a 12 pack of Gerber pouches normally costs $48, so their "sale price" of $20 is more than 50% off, when we all know you can get pouches for $1/piece if you shop the sales everywhere
* They work with a lot of overseas disreputable, poor quality manufacturers. Weird odors, fall apart, disparaging sizes, etc.
* After they make you wait 10-12 weeks for something, they cancel your order at the last minute, removing any chance for you to buy that item from somewhere else in time.
* The problems with sizing are utterly outrageous, but there are no returns, so you're screwed, even if their size charts lie.
* When they have "blow-out" sales, the prices are the same as they were before the sale. I called them out on this via twitter once, and they didn't deny it, just saying that their prices are always blow-out prices. Crummy.
* Lastly, their products are often skewed towards mega-mega-sexist. lot's of "i like to spend daddies money" for the girls. it's 2014, folks.

It doesn't have to be this way - they could still have their exact business model, and not have this many epic fails, but they clearly just don't care.

modified review This review was modified by honestashley on October 22 2014 10:40:25 AM

"*sigh* I ordered on August 29, 2014. I ordered 11 items in all (all Frozen stuff). Estimated arrival was September 15. We had a birthday party to go to on September 20 which is what two of the items were for so I figured I had a 5 day cushion so we'd be okay. The rest of the items were for Christmas.

TO DATE - (10/16/14) I have received 8 of the items shipped in FOUR DIFFERENT PACKAGES. Considering I paid a flat fee of $7.95 for shipping, I'm a little unclear as to how they're not losing massive amounts of money with this type of shipping model. First package arrived on 9/17/14 with 5 items in it. Second package arrived on 9/19/14 with 1 item in it. Third package arrived on 9/25 with 1 item in it. Fourth package arrived on 9/26 with 1 item in it.

Have you added up my items yet? Do you see how I've only received 8 of the 11 items I ordered??? It's been almost two months.

I contacted Zulily a week ago to ask where the last 3 items were as they show as still being "in transit to Zulily" (and with an estimated arrival date of 9/15 ). They were very nice in their response and gave me a store credit but that still doesn't solve my problem of me not having items I paid for almost two months ago. One of those items was part of the birthday gift for the birthday that took place last month.

So, today, I get an email from them that they've CANCELLED one of those remaining three items. I am getting a refund on the purchase price AND a store credit. I can only assume I'll get a similar email for the remaining two items tomorrow.

I don't need store credit to Zulily. I will never order from them again unless it's for an item I don't think I'll need until I'm on my deathbed because that's about how long it will probably take for it to arrive.

I honestly don't understand how they're still in business.

modified review This review was modified by jef3r on October 16 2014 07:48:11 PM

"I would not recommend buying clothing or shoes from this company. Very poor quality, extreme size disparity, exceptionally slow shipping. I have given them the benefit of doubt, and have been "burned" over and over. I will never purchase from them again and will be a advocate for any action taken against them. "

modified review This review was modified by Laura4 on October 16 2014 11:19:06 AM

"I placed an order on 9/14/2014 for 4 dresses for my flower girls for my wedding on 10/25/2014 and I still have not recieved it and i have been calling everyday and i was told when i placed the order i called and the lady told me that it will be here before 10/25/2014 and i was told by the lady that i will have my product on 10/6/2014 so that is why i placed the order. It's 10/10/2014 and i have not recieved anything and i have been calling everyday and i was never ever told that i will not make it to me on time. So i called 10/10/2014 around 9 something in the morning and i get this lady and she tells me that the orders made it in to the company and that i have to wait 72 hours before they can mail it out so i got excited because if that was so i would get them on time. But then i realize that i had hung up but i had another question so i call back and get another girl and she tells me that she does not know why they told me that the dresses made it in and that i had to wait 72 hours before they could mail them out because the dresses would not get to them until 10/20/2014 and by the time they mail them out i would not have them on time for the wedding. i am so disappointed with this company and i even ask myself how the hell to they make business if they sit here and take people for suckers.

"Wow! Probably the worst online ordering experience I've ever had. I ordered something a month before a wedding and then a week before the items not arriving I called them. Their response was, "Oh yeah, unfortunately that order has been backed up and won't arrive for another week." I am okay with things happening, but an email would have been nice. So, on I went to find wedding clothes. I was still excited about my package from Zulily.
Then two weeks after the wedding (now 6 weeks from the order date) I receive one out of 3 items. I call Zulily and ask about the other two a week and a half later. I was told one was in the post office as we speak so give them a call if it doesn't arrive. I realized the tracking number she gave me was the one for the package I already received. So, I call again the next day and was told that indeed the package wasn't there, but one was being shipped within the week and the other had been delayed indefinitely. Needless to say, I cancelled that order.
Today, I finally received my dress. It is either a bad design or my body just doesn't work. At any rate, it's useless to me.
Even though Zulily gave me an extra $10 credit for the inconvenience, I'm done ordering through them. They've got a long way to go on customer service and there's just too much competition to shop anywhere with such bad service.

modified review This review was modified by VMcD on October 02 2014 03:47:29 PM

"DO NOT ORDER FROM ZULILLY - MONTHS UNTIL YOU WILL RECEIVE YOUR ORDER. It has been almost a month already and I still have not received my order.

I called their customer service line and the woman told me that it would "hopefully" come in the next week or two. Which means that it will have taken 2 MONTHS to receive my order. Absolutely ridiculous.

Never ordering from this site again.

"I just got turned on to Zulily by my sister who referred me. If you refer someone and they purchase, referer gets $15-$20. I purchased from an event (which was overpriced for a shirt) only to help her gain the $20 credit to purchase the item she wanted from another event. A couple of days later credit was not to her account. I called to see why item had not been shipped. At this time I was told that I have to wait for the event to end and then when it ends, zulily will put out a purchase order to the company to send them the item and then after that they will repack it and then ship it to me which could take 3weeks or more. Did I mention no returns? At this rate shipping should be free. Now the item my sister has been obsessing over is out of stock due to the wait time to receive credit/ship purchased item. Also, I checked with the retailer the out of stock item is coming from and they are well in stock there. The only reason I made my purchase (which I really could not afford at moment) was to help my sister get her credit. They have lost two new customers from the get go. Horrible shipping at not such discounted prices. Might be discounted on a boutique scale but only certain people can afford to purchase from boutiques anyways and coming from a friend of a boutique owner, I know how they work. Purchase items in bulk cheap from LA, sell at double, triple or more the price in boutique. I havent even received my first order yet and I wish I could cancel it. Very disappointed at this site/company. Horrible! Word of mouth is best marketing and I will have nothing good to say to others at the disappointment this site has given me."

"TERRIBLE SHIPPING!

Cannot believe a company can remain in business in this day and age with this horrendous shipping model. I know exactly what they are doing by ordering and shipping items in bulk from the manufacturer, but customers want their merchandise in days, not weeks (or months, in my experience). Will NEVER order from them again.

modified review This review was modified by OikoEco on September 26 2014 11:47:23 AM

"DO NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!!!! ZULILY IS SCAMMING THEIR CUSTOMERS!!!!! I did place an order with this company. I watched my products being shipped from Ohio all the way to California. Once the items arrived in CA, they somehow became untraceable, or LOST!!! When I contacted Zulily, they pretty much give me the run-around, and proceeded to blame UPS and suggested I contact the postal service. I did so, and they told me that they are not able to locate the package. but that an 8 day investigation would begin today. I began to look around online for reviews while I was still on the phone with UPS. I ask the lady I had on the line, What is going on? I asked her this bc all the reviews, or 98% of them suggest that the ordering process is very well handled, however most items NEVER SEEM TO BE DELIVERED, AND IF THEY ARE DELIVERED, IT'S NEVER WITHIN THE SUGGESTED DELIVERY DATE, AND ACTUALLY SEVERAL DAYS/WEEKS AFTER!!! So, like I said, after reading these reviews, I asked the lady what the problem was. She told me she was not aware of one. but would contact ZULILY and then would get back with me. After a bit more investigation, it seems that Zulily is sending out the wrong orders, not in a timely fashion, and I'm sure there's MUCH MORE TO THIS!!! However, BOTTOM LINE, DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS CRAPPY COMPANY. THE PRICES ARE NOT THAT GREAT. IN MOST CASES, JUST A FEW DOLLARS LESS THAN YOU LOCAL TARGET/WALMART. THOSE FEW EXTRA DOLLARS COVER THE SHIPPING FEES, SO ALL YOUR ACTUALLY GETTING IS THE FREE HEADACHE OF WAITING ON YOUR STUFF THAT MOST LIKELY WILL NEVER COME!!! DO NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT ORDER FROM ZULILY!!!!"

modified review This review was modified by ylr7913 on September 22 2014 01:30:03 PM

"Ordered 5 items on august 29. It took a couple of weeks to get one of the items. I loved it; it was a great price and I got compliments on it the two times I've worn it. I was pleased at that point. But that's where anything positive ends.

After 2-1/2 weeks, I received two more items: a maxi dress and a top. I cannot wear either one: The maxi dress is flowy hi/low. Fabric is shorter on the sides, but the material doesn't lay right and really sticks out from the sides of the waist because of the way it's sewn. Makes your hips look a lot bigger. Very strange how "wide" I looked. You'd be hard pressed to find a woman who'd wear this.
The shirt is kind of weird too and has a weird smell like chemicals or gasoline -- probably from China.

On all of these items, there is only one picture on their website and I came to realize, they are shown on mannequins, not modeled on real people.

Fourth item was a halter shirt received after 3 weeks. Again, cute in the picture, on a mannequin, size medium (which I am). Put it on and the front dips down so low I cannot wear it. More provocative women could, but as a mother, I would feel uncomfortable flashing my boobs so much. The halter is stretchy around your neck--all one piece, so you can't tie and adjust it around your neck -- it is the length it is. Again, couldn't see that from the picture when I bought it.

Fifth and final item is a dress. Zulily still has not received it from the manufacturer even though they were supposed to ship to me 5 days ago. I anticipate this item will take from 4 to 5 weeks to receive if it gets shipped to me next week. I hope I can use this dress.

So, great prices. Spent $84 on 5 items. But, 3 of them I can't wear and they are not returnable. IF the final piece fits me, I will have two articles of clothing for $84. I could have gotten the same in stores for a lot less.

Due to the no-return policy, poor item descriptions and pictures, I will not take a chance on this company again.

Website looks so professional, I didn't suspect what type of company this was. Wish I would have researched them before I placed my order.

So my advice it that if are willing to gamble on their clothes, you won't be disappointed. If it doesn't fit you right, you are stuck with garments you can't wear or return for a refund.

modified review This review was modified by RikkiTikki66 on September 18 2014 05:59:43 PM

"**BE AWARE!!!! DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!!
"I wish I have read these reviews before placing my order. Three weeks ago I made purchase and I have NOT received the order yet!! They do not have the items in stock! don’t waste your time!!!

"Placed a order a month ago, and they still haven't shipped my item. Had a estimated ship date that was two weeks ago, called more than five times, and decided to cancel my order. They didn't even give me back my shipping fee of $8. Feel ripped off"

"Do not order from here, just got notification a month after my order that it was canceled because the shoes are no longer available. How does that even happen? Why would you sell something that you don't even have. Ridiculous. "

"I have bought items from Zulily for a few years now. Some of the items are great while others are cheap. Not sure that the deals are that great but it is nice to have a site that has new items everyday. What bothers me is the shipping time it takes so long. I see Items I like for gifts but if it is not a few months in advance forget about buying the item. Recently I bought a Halloween costume for a party. I bought it at the end of aug. And did not get in time for the party. My advice for using this site is to not expect items right away be prepared to wait. If u need something right away go to another site where shipping is a lot faster. "

Zulily is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Zulily is not a merchant member
Zulily does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!