Product & services pricing Rating 3.48/10 3.48/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 0.73/10 0.73/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 0.63/10 0.63/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.75/10 0.75/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.67/10 0.67/10

"I ordered a bunch of things from Zulily on 6/10. They didn't readily disclose their shipping policy. I thought it to be the same of other online retailers and ordered several (3+) weeks before a reunion, bachelorette party, and holiday. It took me over a month to begin receiving any of my shipment. It came in bits and pieces, every piece poorer quality than the last. I have worn most of the items at this point. Before I had even received the end of my shipment, one of the buttons fell off of a shirt I had purchased (2nd wear, hadn't washed yet). It didn't come with any replacements. All of the buttons are about to fall off on every piece I ordered. Their prices are OKAY but for what I paid, I expect MUCH better quality. I've gotten multiple pieces from WalMart and they are cheaper in price and literally double the quality. I waited almost 2 months until all of my order came before I wrote this review. Their website was also extremely weird to navigate, in my opinion. You couldn't search by type of clothing. You had to go into these individual retail stores. Not a fan of Zulily at all. I gave it a good try and I never leave reviews unless something is awesome or totally sucked. Wish I had read this and other reviews before I dropped as much money as I did... "

modified review This review was modified by hayesmei22 on July 21 2014 10:21:06 PM

"I will not be ordering any more product from ZULILY. I live in Australia and placed an order for a number of baby clothes. I was shocked at the shipping price but worse was to come. Some of the items I ordered were not available so I presumed I wouldn't be getting them - no problem. BUT, they sent 3 more items individually over the next few weeks without warning - making the cost of each item so exorbitant it makes me feel sick. The first delivery had about 6 items, thrown in a cardboard box, the the other 3 came in plastic bags. It would have been far cheaper to have bought from a reputable brand like BONDS that delivers free inside Australia- which I eventually did. I later checked ZULILY pricing against the company brand pricing and feel that Zulily overstates the ' discount' and seems to make up for any shortfall in the postal rates. Definitely pays to shop around and not believe everything you read on a website"

modified review This review was modified by jobond on July 13 2014 06:28:59 PM

"Zulily shipped the incorrect size shoe. The company forces the customer to pay the cost of shipping the shoes back and refuses to refund or reimburse for the cost of the return. Nor could Zulily reship the shoes ordered in the correct size. Thus, when I returned the shoes, the company reimbursed the original cost of the order but would issue only a store credit for the cost of return shipping. Unfortunately, with this experience, I no longer wish to purchase anything from them. So I am out $8.60. BTW, the first customer rep I talked to promised to refund the shipping cost."

"the most unethical business on the internet

I ordered a dress: Size Small Chest 32-34. They send me a dress with chest 26-28 and don't consider it to be "grossly off"

Elizabeth in their customer service department needs to fired. She is hurting the company by making poor decisions and leaving customers disappointed and unhappy with their purchase. They suggested I donate the dress since it did not fit me. I would like to ask them how often do buy clothes to donate them.

I provided them all the necessary pictures of the dress and the size chart. Absolutely notorious company. Cheap in every way. They pack their clothes in sandwich zip lock bags and ship to customers

Nicole M. (zulily)

Jul 12 12:25

Hello Simran,

Thank you for your response. I can absolutely send your feedback along to the buying team for this event. It is important to note our sizing charts are a guide to help customers and we cannot always guarantee for every brand and vendor we work with that they are 100% accurate, as we work with hundreds. In many cases the measurements on the sizing chart often account for some room for the material to stretch. We have examined your photos and given the placement of the measuring tape on the dress, we do not find this item to be grossly misszied.

Per our terms and conditions for any and all returns we do ask that customers pay for return shipping. While we are happy to look into issues such as sizing from time to time and make customer service gestures, this is not something we can always provide. If an item is grossly missized we are happy to look into alternate resolutions. In this case we are not able to provide a prepaid label. As a final sale site we will allow you to return this item, but it needs to be in accordance with out terms and conditions.

modified review This review was modified by SImD on July 12 2014 01:38:12 PM

"I have ordered from Zulily and found that not only does it take a month to receive the package but on more than one occasion there has been at least one item missing from the shipment that was paid for and expected. They have a practice if selling more inventory than available and offering an apology and a refund is just standard, not extraordinary customer service. I'm committed to taking my hard earned money to reputable companies that can provide the items purchased in total in a reasonable timeframe. That eliminates Zulily as they have shown in multiple orders that this isn't possible with all the shortcuts they take to make a buck."

modified review This review was modified by ohmomoffour on July 10 2014 01:41:53 PM

"I placed an order back on 6/8/14, AND STILL HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANY OF THE ITEMS IN MY ORDER! It's now 7/7/14! The website said estimated ship date was 6/28/14, and two of my items STILL have not been sent out! Contacted customer service via email, and they just beat around the bush, customer service sucks! Never again will I order from this site. BEWARE!!!!"

modified review This review was modified by brandi96768 on July 07 2014 01:50:04 PM

"I really wish I had done my homework before ordering from Zulilly. I ordered 4 items on June 8th and it is now July 2nd and only one item has arrived, and it arrived yesterday, and was nothing like the description on the website, and they do not offer returns. One other item is in transit, estimated to get here in 3 days, and the other 2 items have not even been shipped yet. Obviously this company does not have a lot of repeat customers, based on the reviews here and other websites! I've never seen a company with below 3 stars, and this one has less than one star. Holy cow, how are they still in business? I guess because of suckers who don't do their research like me."

modified review This review was modified by katierorlando on July 02 2014 12:57:26 PM

"Customer Service is terrible. I talked to for 4 or 5 different agents and they were all rude and dishonest. First 2 stated I need to be patience, when my order was a week pass due. The next agent stated that Zulily cannot control the manufacturers delays, I just wait or get a refund. Once the item shipped, I didnt receive the package. This agent tried to tell me I received my package, I told her I was looking at the tracking information on my computer and on what date does it say that? She started saying, Uh Uh Oh ya. You didn't receive it. She then told me, that I needed to go to the post office and ask the Postal Service to find my package. USPS stated that the seller (Zulily) needed to request the tracking. Why does Zulily think there customers need to find there packages. I came home and called Zulily back and asked for a refund. I received a refund for my item, but not the shipping. Which 2 different agents stated said I would receive. What a waste of time and money. I will never use that site again or recommend it. If you could leave a ZERO star I would. "

modified review This review was modified by CarolineBowman01 on June 20 2014 06:41:32 AM

"I like a lot of the things I seen on the site. I am aware that because of these deals the shipping takes longer, but a month? That is absurd, especially when I paid for shipping, I was quoted 10-14 business days. If there were issues with my order, I was never informed of it, honestly the things I ordered wasn't that great of a deal to begin with to justify 30 day shipping, on top of charging me for shipping. I will not be ordering anything here, or referring my mommy friends. I wish I read reviews prior to doing any business with this company"

modified review This review was modified by JoyFaceMUA on June 16 2014 11:45:42 AM

"This company epitomizes buyer beware. At first I loved this site. I made several purchases and all arrived successfully. One thing did arrive broken but I was aware I've their no returns/no refunds policy so I glued and fixed and moved on. Where they did me wrong was when I had 2 orders show as delivered in their system but they never arrived. They made me do the investigation with USPS. When I told them that the post office reported the packages lost they then went and confirmed my findings only to tell me that they would be refunding my money and that moving forward they would no longer be able to ship to my home address. WTF? I received 11 successful shipments and USPS loses 2 and you won't ship anymore? Ya, were are done. Bad policy! Bad customer service! Bye Zulily... Taking my business to Haute Look!"

modified review This review was modified by Alix2710 on June 10 2014 07:53:09 AM

"I ordered an item on May 1st and have paid for it. Today is May 20th and the item is marked as in process. The shipping is really just too slow for my purchasing needs and Zulily has to be more clear about this. The website says items should ARRIVE in 1-2 weeks but my item has not even been shipped yet. This morning I asked for the item to be cancelled and I would like a refund. I'll let you know how it goes. - Never again Zulily."

modified review This review was modified by shartango on May 20 2014 06:09:19 AM

"I love the prices on Zulily, but do read and understand how Zulily works before ordering."

"Shame on me for not doing my research - one day curiosity got the best of me and I clicked on zulily.com. Had I realized that items could arrive faster via camel, I never would have ordered. What a joke."

modified review This review was modified by Supermommyx6 on April 30 2014 07:17:23 AM

"Please do not get fooled by their cute ads and commercials. Zulily made me wait weeks for a comforter just to find out my order was cancelled. If you do your research you find their prices are not that great -- they just promote themselves in a way to make you think you are getting a great deal. Shop at Amazon or Target where the customer is treated much better. Don't waste your time with these so-called bargains. Not worth it."

modified review This review was modified by mdmccormick on April 18 2014 10:57:58 AM

"Shipping takes weeks/months. Two of my orders filled wrong...a sleeveless denim shirt was filled as a black spaghetti sleeve silk type shirt and a skirt was sent and not the maxi dress I ordered. Now stuck with two pieces of junk I cannot return."

modified review This review was modified by Sandor4811 on April 16 2014 05:51:50 PM

Zulily is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Zulily is not a merchant member
Zulily does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!