Stores > zulily

Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 0.25/10 0.25/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.41/10 3.41/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10
Voice your opinion! Review zulily by clicking a star below.
2017-03-28

Don't do it!

"Clothes are so cheaply made, I'd be embarrassed to wear them... I received 4 items that I will donate immediately. I won't shop here again. "

This review was modified by Lkjennifer on March 28 2017 05:15:02 PM

2017-03-26

Love, love, love this online store

"I enjoy shopping at Zulily, great prices and great clothing. If something is wrong, they will make it right.

This review was modified by DonnellMurray on March 26 2017 06:30:01 AM

2017-03-18

Very slow shipping and poor reliability

"I Have purchased numerous items from zulily and they usually take a minimum of 3 weeks to receive, sometimes longer, and sometimes they just canceled my order after about 6 weeks. This is so frustrating, especially after paying for shipping! They must have horrible communication with their vendors or very minimal requirements for their vendors to supply orders in a timely fashion. Sometimes the deals are good, sometimes they are not. Many times the product is very poor quality. I am done with zulily!!!"

This review was modified by Kbrx on March 18 2017 04:30:01 PM

2017-03-14

Can you say slow shipping!

"Customer rep was very nice and polite when he explained with great detail how they have no control over their shipping times because they don't have a big warehouse. Their products come from China and shipped to their "distribution center " and checked for damages and then shipped to you. My order was placed over a month ago and i still don't have it. The nice customer service rep gave me 20 dollars in credit that will never get redeemed because I rather not shop here EVER!!!"

This review was modified by Lmlleras on March 14 2017 04:15:02 PM

2017-03-05

Great or Horrible?!

"Thats my experience with Zulily. Forget shipping time, its LONG. You must accept that first before buying there. Beyond that, for name brand stuff, you can get great bargains (Sanita, Dansko, Crocs, etc.) For kitchen items and novelty items, I google the product and read reviews elsewhere before purchasing (then I know if its a bargain, which it sometimes is!). That being said, I also hate that they dont' have reviews for their OEM product lines (like 'Simply Couture') and I think its for the obvious: they are cheap China clothing that is sized way smaller than American brands...the ratings would be horrible! Lastly, while stuff isn't returnable per se, they WILL give you a store credit if you aren't satisfied with something and I have found their customer service to be very nice. "

This review was modified by strongjean on March 07 2017 01:30:02 PM

2017-02-17

texaspatty

"This was my first time to shop at Zulily. They cancelled my order. I called and they said it was an accounting error. I shop online all the time. Never had this happen. I am posting this to let everyone know, DON'T SHOP HERE! THEY WILL CANCEL YOUR ORDER!"

This review was modified by patty-35362 on February 21 2017 12:15:10 AM

2017-02-11

Excellent Customer Service

"I was wowed by their excellent customer service! When I inquired about their return/exchange policy because the remote control toy gift I bought my son for Christmas didn't work, they sent a personal email acknowledging the frustration, apologizing that they no longer had the item in stock, said they would alert me when it was in stock, refunded the money on my credit card, and gave me a site credit and told me not to worry about sending the item back (just send them a video of the defective product if possible). No, Zulily did not ask me to write this review. I just wanted to share because I was so impressed. "

This review was modified by DesiJude on February 14 2017 12:30:08 AM

2017-02-03

It May or May Not Show Up

"I have been a customer for six year now. The products that show up are usually great. However, as of lately it is apparent they have a logistics issue in the Reno distribution center. If you get an alert that your item has shipped via OnTrac and the update the following day is "Package yet to be tendered to OnTrac", the likely hood you will never see your order is pretty good. This has happened to me twice this month. Do not e-mail Zulily customer service, they are very unhelpful! I called the second time it happened and asked them to call their Reno distribution center. I was put on hold for 10 minutes, the CSR (Rebecca) came back on and rambled off the same info that was on the tracking. Really I was on hold for 10 minutes just to get info I could read on the app!!!!! I worked in freight logistics for 15 years, and have even worked with Zulily. There is something wrong when customers are getting e-mails from one location, saying their purchase shipped and then never get further tracking. Happened twice in one month, after doing business for 6 years. It is a shame, I really do like Zulily, but they are having issues. Don't order anything you really need, as it may never show up. On a positive note, 6 of the 9 items I ordered over the last 30 days have shown up. "

This review was modified by harrisharristammy on February 07 2017 12:15:04 AM

2017-01-31

"It was great I seen so many beautiful clothes a great selection of booths,dresses and pants . I think my girls ,and friends will be doing a lot of shopping at Zulliys ."

2017-01-31

"Only problem is length of time takes before receive merchandise. Also shipping cost unless you are purchasing multiples"

2017-01-31

"I use Zulilly to shop all the time. I love the products."

2017-01-31

"I have been very pleased with what I ordered from zulily"

2017-01-31

"Love all the choices, clothing, kitchen, kids, and a lot more."

2017-01-31

"Very polite and helpful .....delightful to deal with"

2017-01-31

"Fine. Just enjoy looking. Have been pleased with every purchase"

Share zulily's store rating

zulily is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

zulily is not a merchant member
zulily does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!