Stores > zulily

Customer service: Rating 1.94/10 1.94/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.13/10 3.13/10
2017-02-17

texaspatty

"This was my first time to shop at Zulily. They cancelled my order. I called and they said it was an accounting error. I shop online all the time. Never had this happen. I am posting this to let everyone know, DON'T SHOP HERE! THEY WILL CANCEL YOUR ORDER!"

This review was modified by patty-35362 on February 21 2017 12:15:10 AM

2017-02-11

Excellent Customer Service

"I was wowed by their excellent customer service! When I inquired about their return/exchange policy because the remote control toy gift I bought my son for Christmas didn't work, they sent a personal email acknowledging the frustration, apologizing that they no longer had the item in stock, said they would alert me when it was in stock, refunded the money on my credit card, and gave me a site credit and told me not to worry about sending the item back (just send them a video of the defective product if possible). No, Zulily did not ask me to write this review. I just wanted to share because I was so impressed. "

This review was modified by DesiJude on February 14 2017 12:30:08 AM

2017-02-03

It May or May Not Show Up

"I have been a customer for six year now. The products that show up are usually great. However, as of lately it is apparent they have a logistics issue in the Reno distribution center. If you get an alert that your item has shipped via OnTrac and the update the following day is "Package yet to be tendered to OnTrac", the likely hood you will never see your order is pretty good. This has happened to me twice this month. Do not e-mail Zulily customer service, they are very unhelpful! I called the second time it happened and asked them to call their Reno distribution center. I was put on hold for 10 minutes, the CSR (Rebecca) came back on and rambled off the same info that was on the tracking. Really I was on hold for 10 minutes just to get info I could read on the app!!!!! I worked in freight logistics for 15 years, and have even worked with Zulily. There is something wrong when customers are getting e-mails from one location, saying their purchase shipped and then never get further tracking. Happened twice in one month, after doing business for 6 years. It is a shame, I really do like Zulily, but they are having issues. Don't order anything you really need, as it may never show up. On a positive note, 6 of the 9 items I ordered over the last 30 days have shown up. "

This review was modified by harrisharristammy on February 07 2017 12:15:04 AM

2017-01-31

"It was great I seen so many beautiful clothes a great selection of booths,dresses and pants . I think my girls ,and friends will be doing a lot of shopping at Zulliys ."

2017-01-31

"Only problem is length of time takes before receive merchandise. Also shipping cost unless you are purchasing multiples"

2017-01-31

"I use Zulilly to shop all the time. I love the products."

2017-01-31

"I have been very pleased with what I ordered from zulily"

2017-01-31

"Love all the choices, clothing, kitchen, kids, and a lot more."

2017-01-31

"Very polite and helpful .....delightful to deal with"

2017-01-31

"Fine. Just enjoy looking. Have been pleased with every purchase"

2017-01-31

"Quality is lackingCotton feels like cardboardselect items have chemical smell"

2017-01-31

"I always enjoy your site, but it is your customer service that scores 10 out of 10 every single time!!"

2017-01-31

"Very good I'm always shopping on this site"

2017-01-31

"Because you are taking a big risk of buying something without returning it, I think you should have better description about the item. Also, very happy you include so many plus size options as there are many of us in that size category!"

2017-01-31

"I was just browsing to see what is available."

Share zulily's store rating

zulily is a Merchant Member! Learn more

zulily is a merchant member
zulily participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,443 merchant members.