Stores > zulily

Shipping & packaging: Rating 0.31/10 0.31/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.83/10 0.83/10

2016-12-07

"When purchasing clothes, I love that it states if it runs small or large."

2016-12-07

"I have been shopping with Zulily almost consistently since my gastric bypass. I no longer drive and your company is so easy to shop and return, if I have to, but never do."

2016-12-07

"It was a very positive experience, I like to see the new trends that are emerging in fashion for plus size woman."

2016-12-07

"Very good. Must say that 95 % of the merchandise purchased is very good."

2016-12-07

"Products have always been great! I love to shop on Zulily, it is my favorite."

2016-12-07

"I was so pleased, everything arrived when expected. It would be great if there was a section for jewelry boxes. I would not mind paying for a box to present the gifts I bought. When I buy for myself your packaging is fine. Overall I am extremely pleased with my experience."

2016-12-07

"I love the unique and quality items I find on zulily!"

2016-12-07

"Love to shop on Zulily.com. I usually find what I am looking for. The site is easy to navigate and the prices are great!"

2016-12-07

"Only twice have I been disappointed. Some of my favourite clothes come from Zulily and one pair sheets I love. My problem was i thought a dress was cotton and it was cheap polyester, but that was my error. I have been very pleased with the products and service."

2016-12-07

"Customer service is EXCELLENT -- far and away the best of any on-line retailer I've dealt with. Coloration on some photos is not good -- a little misleading. Sometimes the links don't work properly."

2016-12-07

"I find your clothing line geared for the trendy and for the younger person."

2016-12-07

"Sometimes the wait for shipping is longer than expected. Have had notification that my order was no longer available, after waiting for it to ship, that was ver dissapointing, especially when I thought it was already to be shipped."

2016-12-07

"Generally excellent. Only one bad experience. Shoe size way off, huge. Will stick to known brands, cheap brands not true sizing, hardly a bargain when cannot wear."

2016-12-07

"I am a frequent Zulilly shopper and have been mostly satisfied. I have bought some items that did not match the description or did not fit right. I have bought several clothing items that when received I did not like at all, if the description or picture had shown the metallic threads in them I would never have purchased, but it was not mentioned in description of shown in picture"

2016-12-07

"I like shopping on zulily because of the great deals and great customer service. I just think you could and should do some much needed improvements to your website and your app!"

Share zulily's store rating

zulily is a Merchant Member! Learn more

zulily is a merchant member
zulily participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,456 merchant members.