Product & services pricing Rating 4.81/10 4.81/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.79/10 1.79/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.47/10 1.47/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.27/10 2.27/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.03/10 2.03/10

"I ordered about 500 items and spent right around 10k in one year at ZULILY, the slow shipping didn't bother me that much, but the fact that stuff got lost constantly. Probably 7 items total were never delivered but said so in my order summary. The first three times the customer service was excellent, than suddenly Celeste from customer service send me a message saying that things that are marked as delivered will not be refunded anymore. Great I received a package yesterday with an item missing, but it was on the packing slip. I called instantly and was told it comes in a different package and today it has status delivered, but never came. Either somebody at the shipping department at Zulily needed Christmas presents or the item fell out, I don't know, but I know for sure I won't order ever again and have my account closed as soon as the last order is delivered... which can take loooong"

modified review This review was modified by bbbox on December 20 2014 08:20:24 AM

"BEWARE, SLOW SLOW SHIPPING!!! Find your items else ware! NEVER AGAIN, will I order from Zulily. My nieces Christmas present is estimated to arrive on Dec. 27!! THE 27TH! I, in good heart ordered the gift Nov. 28th, the day after Thanksgiving and it looks like it will not be here in time for Christmas morning. I have called several times and the customer service people were not sympathetic at all. Their attitude was an oh well, sorry, nothing we can do, so frustrating! I have no one to blame but myself for not really reading the reviews. I let myself go by the advertising and believed this was a reputable and reliable company. SO, SO, DISAPOINTED! This company is NOT even worth 1 star to me."

modified review This review was modified by lnt2003 on December 19 2014 10:27:48 PM

"Great company! Received my package within 2 weeks, love the boots i bought. Great interaction over the phone. Would recommend to anyone!!!"

"I love Zulily. Yes the items take a while to ship, but it states that at the bottom of the page. Right now we have ordered items for Christmas, guaranteed by Christmas. So far, all state that they have shipped out and have a tracking number. As of right now, only one has not had its information on tracking updated (since the 10th). But one out of all of the other things I have ordered doesn't have me too worried. I've been shopping online with Zulily since the summer time and I have yet to get anything that I truly don't like. I haven't had to deal with customer service either. I may have too soon, though, if that one order doesn't come in. Other than that, I can say I am a satisfied customer - so far :)"

"Customer service was a joke. They have no idea what's going on. Guaranteed delivery is a joke. As I received an email 2 minutes after talking with customer service saying in the end I wouldn't get my package by Christmas like I was told. "

modified review This review was modified by Kg1984 on December 18 2014 08:53:43 AM

"Still have not received my order from Zulily and it has been over a month. They also emailed me a week or two ago to change the style of the shoe that I ordered because they could not get the one I actually wanted. Previously, I had ordered a jacket for my daughter and after waiting a month, and passing up other great deals because I assumed my jacket was on it's way, I got an email saying they cancelled my order! I also ordered some shoes that came in the wrong sizes and of course they couldn't exchange them. I had to contact the company that made the shoes and they were great, but the shipping cost to exchange wasn't worth it, so I had to just sell the shoes. Zulily really knows how to make online shopping the most difficult and annoying process EVER! If you have tons of time to waste and don't really want to get the items you order, then shop with Zulily!"

modified review This review was modified by phlufster on December 18 2014 06:23:06 AM

"Horrible, was a customer for a long time...then, they had a "glitch" in their system and all my packages started to ship to my old address, not a good relationship with those who live there now.... Literally, packages would say my address till the day they shipped. After numerous emails I was refunded for one package! So I lost a few HUNDRED dollars because they had a glitch in their system!!!!!!"

"The WORST!!!
One week before Christmas and 2 items cancelled with only a partial refund. $2.00 refund!!!! WTH I can't even get my refund before Christmas to buy 2 new gifts to replace the ones they cancelled. Never will I shop here again

"They sent me an e-mail guaranteeing delivery by Christmas, so I placed an order,then they sent me an email telling me shipment was delayed and can't guarantee, ask me if I wanted to cancel to call customer service, when I did they said they couldn't cancel and they don't refund, this company is horrible I will never order from them again, I heard the same think complaints from numerous friends when I told them what happened, "

"Placed an order on 11/29. Called and they told me they would be shipped on 12/15. I decided to check the status of the order online. It said it would be shipped "12/29/1969" yes you read that right 1969. So I called them again. The lady was not very helpful. She said she didn't know where I got the 1969 from. She said my order was shipped yesterday. So I asked for a tracking number. She then tells me it has not been shipped. I asked if I would get it by Christmas and she stated it was not guaranteed. So I cancelled it. It will take 5-10 days to refund my money. Very bad expierence. I am not sure how they stay in business with such a slow shipping process and rude customer service employees. Will never shop there again! "

modified review This review was modified by Natjm5 on December 17 2014 09:04:36 AM

"An amazing company, with the most wonderful of staff, product quality is fantastic, little problems have occurred but the company have dealt with it, In an amazing manner, very satisfied and will only be shopping with them, thank you for a fantastic service.
Salmah shoaib

modified review This review was modified by Salmah on December 17 2014 08:16:26 AM

"I wish I would have read the reviews of Zulily before I ordered boots for my granddaughter. I placed the order on 11/24, and still have not heard from them. When I tried to track the shipment, it just shows that they are in the "UPS Innovations Facility". Who knows if they will be here by Christmas??? I found another, much cuter pair of boots on Amazon last week, placed the order, and had them 3 days later. Don't be fooled by the low prices on Zulily. The shipment issue is ridiculous. Go to Amazon - they're reputable."

modified review This review was modified by KHS13 on December 16 2014 05:46:52 PM

"Sighhh...I really wish I would have read all these reviews first. I was mesmerized by all the cute clothing and cheap price tags thinking I was getting a great deal. I ordered 7 dresses, retail value would say 150.00 but was marked down to 15.99... please do not be like me and fall for that! My dresses I ordered arrived and were not at all what I was expected. They looked nothing like what I saw in the pictures.. the quality was just terrible, (Walmart quality would have been better) the dresses were all made of cheap, thin, see through material. You couldn't even wear them unless you wore a slip underneath they were so see through. The sizes run very large. I ordered all smalls and each dress fits like a large..one even a xxlarge. So just don't order.... save your hard earned money. Oh yeah and it took a month and a half to receive them."

modified review This review was modified by Jhamm77 on December 16 2014 10:00:46 AM

"Please do not order from this company. I wish I would have listened to the previous reviews however, against my better judgement I ordered anyway. I ordered some boots for my daughter on November 12 and when I contacted them on December 2nd I was informed the item was at Zuliy's warehouse getting ready to ship out. Now mind you I have spoken to 7 different people regarding this order from Dec 2-Dec 10 and they all said the item was at the warehouse and to give it more time to ship. I go to contact them on the 12 of Dec and NOW they tell me the item was back ordered and that it's not at there warehouse. I expressed my fustration and informed them that I will NEVER EVER buy anything from there again. The low prices aren't worth the headache and aggravation. Stay away from these people and spend your money else where.

Signed ANGRY CUSTOMER

modified review This review was modified by anais3500 on December 12 2014 09:15:21 AM

"I admit, I got sucked in by Zulily's perpetual ads on Facebook, the internet and TV that claim to be a great place to shop for great bargains. I'm usually such a savvy shopper, but finally caved and placed an order for two dresses, a very cool, ruffly, long open cardigan, and a pair of leggings. A month later - and way after the estimated shipping date, the only thing to arrive was the leggings, and they had a huge hole in the thigh (not even on the seam, where it could be stitched - strike one.) I called them this morning, and was informed that the two dresses had not yet arrived from the manufacturer, that they could not tell me when they would arrive - if ever - and offered to cancel that order. Then, after much hemming and hawing, she informed me that there was a miscommunication with the cardigan's manufactuer, and that they couldn't predict when that was going to arrive - if ever, either. Prior to this call that I made, I received no communication from Zulily informing me that there was a problem with my order - which there clearly is. I asked for a refund, which they confirmed via email that they were issuing it, but we'll have to wait five days before it actually appears on our card. They also only refunded the item price and not the shipping...even though they never shipped the items! I am a small business owner, and if my business were run as shoddy as Zulily, I would be out of business."

modified review This review was modified by CaroleAW on December 11 2014 07:43:20 PM

Zulily is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Zulily is not a merchant member
Zulily does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!