Stores > Zulily

Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.29/10 4.29/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.17/10 4.17/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.62/10 4.62/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.00/10 4.00/10

"I placed an order on September 13, 2015.
The first piece of the order was delivered to my old address, so before the other pieces shipped, I made a phone call to get the new address in place.
After waiting for well over a month for these pieces to arrive, I decided to place a phone call to zulily to find out what happened to the shipment.
I have never been so frustrated by ordering online as I have been ordering through this website.
Unreliable shipping, the order I was so anxious to receive got lost in transit due to a typing error made by the person I spoke with on the phone. Tough luck for me, there are no replacement pieces to ship.
This is not the first time for such an experience through this company for me.
If you don't mind never receiving the product that you're so looking forward to getting, or how long it takes to get to your home or even if it gets to your home, then by all means, order!
The products I've purchased have been great, the prices are wonderful!
HOWEVER, I don't see myself ordering again.
It's worth it for me to order from places like amazon, just so that I KNOW I will get the products that I've ordered.

"I ordered a top and some leggings. I was happy with the leggings but the top did not fit right. I did not even have to return the top and I was given a credit for the full amount. That was a pleasant surprise!
I bought two other tops and they fit perfectly.
I would shop here again.

"I have made a number of purchases from Zulily, and been very happy with what I've received. I've been able to get very good deals on things like Saucony shoes, Oilily handbags and scarf, Bernie Mev and Tsuba shoes, kitchenware, linens, and several other things. I have probably made a dozen orders (each usually for multiple items) in the past six months, with no problems.

You do have to know their system. Flash Sale Sites come with limitations. It's the nature of the beast. Buyers have a responsibility to familiarize themselves with the rules before they hit the "buy" button. They state pretty clearly in several places on the site, including the item page, that they do not ship immediately. Be aware, too, that they have a "no returns" policy. Because of that, I've avoided things that I might normally buy quite a few of (leggings, athletic wear), and stuck with brands I already own and know the sizing for, or things that I can take a risk on, like loose tunic tops. I also avoid buying clothing that might be rendered useless with a combination of slow shipping & season change approaching.

I've been particularly happy with the quality of what appears to be their own women's clothing brand, called "Reborn". The tops I've ordered have been nice fabric, well made, attractive, and fit well. I've gotten several compliments on the ones I've worn. I even glanced at a lady walking past me and was admiring her shirt, when I realized, it was a "Reborn" I'd seen on their site.

Like a lot of other flash sales sites, you'll come to recognize that the same stuff appears fairly frequently. I find several weeks can go by with nothing that interests me, and then boom! A couple of brand names will pop up in a row, and I find myself placing order after order.

Have been able to buy and enjoy several brands that I normally either wouldn't, because of cost, or because I'd hesitate to spend the money. There is a local shoe store I love that specializes in trendy, "earthy" kinds of shoes, and I have been able to buy them from Zulily for literally a fraction of the price I would pay at that shoe store. I also appreciate that they send the shoes in the original box, instead of just sticking them loose in a heavy shipping bag, as has been my experience with another flash sale site.

I will definitely be ordering from Zulily again.

"I love Zulily and shop there often. I have received items that don't fit and find someone to give them to or put them in the donation pile. Zulily has such great items, but you have to pay attention by looking at fabric content, zooming in for a close look, and trying to use the size charts. Measurement charts are better than going with sizes.

Don't order anything you want in a hurry as the shipping is very unpredictable. I have always received my order as long as it has been in stock. If it goes out of stock, I've been notified immediately.

I don't like shopping, but am somewhat addicted to Zulily.

"Don't fall for the "Free Shipping until Midnight" scam! I ordered a pair of shoes and was informed that I qualified for free shipping until midnight, so I ordered a t-shirt a couple of hours later, but was charged shipping on that order too. I emailed to inform them but received no satisfactory response. Very disappointing."

"Worst customer service I have ever dealt with. I have ordered several things in the past and had no problem. Somehow this time when I checked out my address was changed and I never received my order. I emailed several times and only received one where they indicated they saw my item was returned to them and they would look into it. And then I never heard anything else. I even sent several follow ups and no reply. "

"I love zulily & shop there often. I was just charged $8.95 shipping instead of the advertised $6.95. No plausible explanation. Just be careful when you check out to get the price advertised for shipping"

"I ordered about $100 worth of stuff because it looked so cute for my grandson. I ordered toddler shoes and got a size 10 children's size and they were some off brand made in China. The shirts were very thin and cheap that he only got to wear a couple if times. The ties on the pants were sewn on the outside of the waistband and did absolutely nothing, not at all like the picture. I won't be ordering again. Better quality at the Dollar Store. "

This review was modified by Gabrielhues on July 31 2015 07:56:50 PM

"Purchased 2 Valmont wireless bras on sale that supposedly were over $60.00 per bra regular price, paid $20.99 on sale, the absolute worse bras I have ever purchased. There is no support what so ever. I found almost the same bras in a catalogue that cost $12.99, no shipping, tax etc. What a waste of 63.93, I will never wear them. No more buying cloths on line for me."

This review was modified by paulette65 on July 18 2015 05:53:23 AM

"The worse company in the world, never received my order and then the email sent was rejected. Clothing I did receive was terrible, cheap and not even close to the right size.
Mail Delivery Subsystem

Jul 7 (6 days ago)

to me
Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

This review was modified by tazbos on July 13 2015 11:35:04 AM

"It's time to write a review. Zulily is awesome! I am not sure about clothes since they usually vary in sizes; however, stuff for home, many sport brands. After purchase over 100 items from Zulily, the website still attracts my attention with cool stuff everyday!
Plus, their customer service is great. I've got two broken items, and they dealt with the issue reasonably.
I've shopped with other flash-sale website as well. The price of most items in Zulily are unbeatable. Feel free to compare prices anywhere. But I do suggest shop around and compare what you want to buy if the stuff is expensive since Zulily does not accept return so one should make sure the goods are exactly what you are looking for before placing an order.

This review was modified by Dudty on June 25 2015 05:22:06 PM

"poor quality on clothes...imperfect merchandise... slow deliveries.... no returns, "

This review was modified by dely715 on June 08 2015 10:42:26 AM

"While I have had a few real gems from Zulily, I have to say the majority of things I have bought from them have gone into the Goodwill pile. The sizes do not run as the measurements, I had a long dress run on my feet and stain them black, I bought a pair of shoes that were so smelly that even a shoe repair place told me to throw them out. There is no way to return things. It seems to me that this is a site where everyone dumps their seconds.
Very few of the designers are found anywhere else but here. I know enough about the clothing wholesale market to know that there are many labels thata are made up on the spot and thrown onto cloths just to get rid of them. And checking with Amazon with the named designers can most often find a better price on the same product.

This review was modified by LesleyJaye on June 04 2015 07:42:50 AM

"I just love shopping the daily deals at Zulily! Especially if I'm shopping for baby or children's clothes... wait, that's not entirely true, because most of my shopping is for myself or my daughters. If you know the brand, you will be sure to get a great deal. Not until Zulily could I afford Underarmour, Fresh Produce, Clark's, etc. A pair of Clark's classic leather shoes for under $30? Unheard of. The only drawback would be if you get the wrong size, you're stuck, but then it usually makes a nice gift sometime. Also, shipping is often rather slow, but the payoff in receiving your merchandise usually calms your senses. I make regular purchases every month and I plan to continue."

"BEST deals for favorite brands! I have used Zulily a LOT and love the deals, the prices can't be beat. But expect VERY long shipping times for most items and know that items CANNOT be returned or exchanged! Things may ship that week, or you may have to wait a month or two!

The sizes and/or sizing guides are NOT always accurate (or close). It is best to know your size in an item by trying the item or brand on in a store BEFORE ordering. Otherwise, it's hit and miss! No returns, no exchanges, no refunds, and you're stuck with it.

I mostly use Zulily to buy sale items from my favorite brands, I have actually found some new favorite brands by blindly ordering things that looked cute, but other things have been hideous or grotesquely sized! The colors are not always accurate on the site either - for example, white in the description and screen is not always a snow, bright white in person. A red belt may in fact be maroon.

Customer service has been fantastic in giving refunds when wrong items are sent, or when makeup arrives damaged, or if items do not arrive at all. In my experience, they refund the purchase price within 24 hours. They let you keep any wrong or damaged items for free. Of course, you will not receive a refund if you get the wrong size, or the color is off.

Occasionally they will be out of an item you purchased, in which case they send you an e-mail and refund the money. Overall I do love the site, and it is best for buying items on sale that you already saw and tried on in person and know your size in.

This review was modified by Janaque on May 17 2015 04:04:26 AM

Share Zulily's store rating

Zulily is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Zulily is not a merchant member
Zulily does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!