Product & services pricing Rating 4.86/10 4.86/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.07/10 2.07/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.41/10 1.41/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.45/10 2.45/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.78/10 1.78/10

"I have ordered from Zulily in the past and did not have problems other than it takes FOREVER to get your items. The last few things that I have received have been a waste of money. Sizes are all wrong. I ordered a size XL sweater for me and it arrived looking like a small. I has also ordered ladies panties and they also were much smaller than the size I ordered. I will not order anything more from them. They did not allow returns"

"I've actually had great experience with Zulily. I would say the longest it has taken an order to come in is about 3 weeks. That particular item was supposed to arrive as guaranteed before Christmas. For whatever reason it did not but Zulily was very prompt in issuing me store credit for the item as a courtesy. As for the quality, I have yet to receive something of cheap quality. Everything has been great and beautiful from children's clothing to scarves and plus size clothing! Because of all the negative reviews I took a chance and really expected to get crappy orders, or to not get them at all. Ive had the total opposite experience and will continue shopping at Zulily."

modified review This review was modified by PrincessOnlineShopper on January 29 2015 10:57:33 AM

"I was excited to place my first order with Zulily for a really cute swimsuit for my daughter. The suit came and I realized there is no way the suit would fit my 14 month old daughter and it was a size 24 month. I ordered the suit large for use in a couple months. My daughter wears a size 12 month to 18 month in other brands right now. Zulily would not work with me to return or exchange the item. The item must have been mislabeled as it was way too small."

modified review This review was modified by moocher321 on January 29 2015 09:44:25 AM

"I don't care how cheap it is, it's not worth it! Once you've purchased, they make it as difficult as possible to get assistance on a return or customer service issue."

modified review This review was modified by baldrjh on January 27 2015 02:25:46 PM

"The most helpful thing I can say about Zulily is "buyer beware." It's important to know up front that they do NOT accept returns, and shipping will almost always be VERY slow -- several weeks, not days. With rare exceptions, there is NO rush shipping. After several bad experiences with quality, I will NEVER buy clothing or accessories from them again (cheap, flimsy fabric; poorly made; ill-fitting). I will also NEVER buy jewelry again. The "original prices" listed on jewelry and many other goods are terribly inflated. If the deal looks too good to be true, IT IS. Quality on many items is unacceptable. I strongly suspect a lot of them are seconds or irregulars. For instance, the bottom fell out of a tray I purchased before I even used it. That same tray was constructed of different material than was listed in the description. I've ordered items only to find out later that they can't fulfill the order, but they didn't bother to tell me. I once bought a doll and a separate set of clothes for the doll in the same order. They were unable to send the doll for some reason, but I was stuck with the clothes. Markdowns can be odd. A few times I've seen items marked down by ONE CENT -- what's the point? Descriptions are often incomplete or incorrect; for instance, sizes are not listed or the sizes listed don't match the photo. What they consider to be small, medium, and large doesn't match my interpretation of those terms. They sometimes list brands that can't be found anywhere else on the web or don't list a brand at all -- I've learned that either way is a warning sign. The same merchandise shows up over and over on the site. Although you can now review items from past orders, the reviews are apparently for Zulily's eyes only; they aren't available for customers to read and be forewarned about poor quality items. I still buy things from them but ONLY from brands I already know and trust. Even then, I check around the web for reviews of the specific item to make sure they are not just trying to get rid of inferior merchandise. I also recommend saving a screen shot of the description of what you order, because the description will no longer be available after the event for that particular item ends. What you order doesn't always seem to be what you get. I never buy things that I need for a specific date, because I won't get them on time. All in all, Zulily is risky. I moved recently and am embarrassed to say how much stuff I purchased from Zulily that I just threw out before I moved because it was unusable -- such a waste. Approach buying from them with a LOT of caution, and you might be able to get a few good deals."

modified review This review was modified by Holly-Go-Lightly on January 26 2015 07:58:19 AM

"Today I received our 4 order. Some of the items we've recieved have been okay quality but most have been reminncinet of something you by from a street vendor in a third world country. Tonight I was furious when I opened a sweatshirt for my daughter and found that there were still stitching needles in the the shirt! I was horrified that they would send somethjbg incomplete to a child with needles in it. I'm calling them on Monday and deleting there app tonight. Worst experience online shopping ever. I will definintly be warning all of the other moms in my group. "

modified review This review was modified by ACC2015 on January 24 2015 10:21:55 PM

"Worst online shopping experience I've ever had in my life. Items didn't arrive for 2 months, sizing is way off, quality is not great and items that were promised to arrive by Christmas didn't show up until January. How are you still in business? Buyer beware.

"I have looked at their on-line catalog several times but have never ordered. Now when I try to look at their on-line catalog it seems that you have to set up an account just to browse which I find very offensive and will never by anything from them, especially since I have read all the reviews, ha, ha, lol.

"First items I ever ordered were sent to an incorrect address. I was refunded and given a $10 credit. I attempted to use the credit for another item, all well and good...EXCEPT....no matter how many times I changed my shipping address in my account it kept reverting back to the incorrect address. I cancelled the order and called customer service. She assured me that she took care of changing the address, but that if I used my Paypal account their system would automatically revert back to the last known address they used for me. THE WRONG ADDRESS! Well, she then asked if I wanted to continue my purchase and she would put it through...I said okay, but then was informed that I could not use my $10 credit until it was done processing in a few days and when I checked my account the next day...I had been charged for both transactions and my account was now negative. What? It's really not worth the hassle when there are so many other retailers out there to choose from. I'm done."

modified review This review was modified by Laura_C on January 23 2015 07:23:35 AM

"On December 4th, I purchased 4 ladies dresses, 2 pairs of ladies leggings, 1 king comforter, 1 girl's dance outfit & 3 girl's dresses. Like most people, I have mixed feelings about my orders. Positive things: My daughter & I LOVE the 3 dresses & dance outfit we ordered for her (well worth the wait & price). The kid's dresses are GORGEOUS!!! Second, like my king comforter & it arrived very quickly. Now the negative: ALL of the ladies clothing. It's now January 29th and it's almost been almost 2 months and I'm still waiting on a dress that STILL has not arrived from Zulily :o(. 2 months and still not shipped is a little excessive in my book. Purchased Dec 5th & the estimated ship date was December 24th & it's now almost February & still NO dress :o(((. Now, the clothing that arrived. I guess 2 of the 4 dresses that I received are mediocre at best, except the sizing is WAY off. I usually wear a US small (size 2-4), so I ordered smalls because that's what their sizing chart says to order. When I looked at one of the dresses I received tags it said, "small size 0". EEK! What??? That's NOT what their website says. Now the 2 that I don't like at all: one dress looks nothing like what the model is wearing (cheap & very strange material), but I can't send it back (since they don't take returns) and the other is completely defective. I called the Zulily rep on the defective China dress and they refunded my money promptly, so that made me feel a little better about this website. Also, I do NOT like the leggings at all. They are horrible -Not at all the material or look of what was pictured. I will be donating those along with the defective green dress. Overall, the sales people have been very friendly & I would only order brand names that I recognize but matter what, I will stay away from the ladies clothing & shoes. It's just CHEAP junk from China that looks nothing like the photos & takes several months to get :o(((. "

modified review This review was modified by alaskandrea on January 29 2015 10:07:11 AM

"Obviously all the negative feedback here has taken a toll on zulily. They now have employees posting positive comments to offset all the bad press they've been getting. And believe me they monitor these customer complaint sites very carefully!
There is no way anyone in their right mind could be happy - let alone in “love" - with this company and the way they do business. They're middlemen that only ship when there are enough orders for an item - meaning YOUR order is ALWAYS subject to getting cancelled - delivery times are completely outrageous and unreliable - their retail prices are inflated to suggest greater savings - and they REFUSE to disclose manufacturing information for the merchandise they sell. So if you’re one of the many who rightfully refrain from exposing yourself or your family from potentially toxic merchandise from China you won’t know until your order arrives and you read the label or package exactly where your stuff was made.
If an order does arrive and you are unhappy with an item - or something doesn’t fit - or it doesn’t match what you saw in their photos - well - you’re flat outta luck. NO REFUNDS OR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES ON ZULILY! That’s right - you order it - they immediately charge your credit card - and you own it. You pay for what you order in advance of at least an 8-week wait - at best. And there isn’t room enough here to get in depth about what can only be the most incompetent, rude and off-putting customer service in the online retail industry. Just compare zulily's 'take it or leave it' attitude to that of the people who man/woman the phones and computers at Amazon and the difference is startling.
To top it all off they pay people to post their stuff on Twitter and Facebook making it look as if there is greater interest in their site - belying reality. Zulily is a Zombie company at best - they cannot possibly survive in today’s customer-first retail world. There’s just too much competition that does it much better. In fact they are about to shut down their UK site due to waning interest and fed-up customers. Anything they are hawking you can get online direct from the manufacture or from Amazon at the same price or better with the confidence that your order will arrive in tact and on time - not piecemeal - if at all sometime in the next month or two - if ever! And if your unhappy with your order - for whatever reason - Amazon and just about every other retailer will take it back - refund your money - and pay for shipping to boot!
The bottom line is - shop at trusted retailers - or better yet - shop at REAL stores where you can read the labels and tags - try stuff on - take it for a test drive if you will. And ask yourself - how many retailers could get away with not taking merchandise back for a refund or exchange if you - the customer - are unhappy with your purchase?
There is only one that I can think of - zulily - where the customer is NEVER right.

modified review This review was modified by psiragusa on January 21 2015 05:03:39 PM

"I love Zulily! I was leery at first due to the not so great reviews, but soon realized that the only reason people are so negative is that they didn't read the fine print! It clearly states that the items won't ship for at least 2-3 weeks so it just means you have to think ahead & be patient! I've loved every item and always look forward to the upcoming events!! "

modified review This review was modified by katiem284 on January 20 2015 06:00:06 PM

"I placed my very first order with zulily on the 16th of this month due to the fact that a lot of my friends like them and they do seem to have really cute things. I am so upset now for ordering from them because of their crap shipping. I'm going on my honeymoon on the 26th and I won't be getting my items before then, which one of the things I ordered was a bathing suit. I can't believe some people are leaving comments on here saying they don't mind the shipping! Waiting a month for your things to arrive...WTH!!??"

modified review This review was modified by amandav907 on January 19 2015 09:19:18 PM

"Takes about 6 weeks to get your order, shame on them. Worst service you could get! Prices are just as high as ordering from the true site. Scam site is really what it is, do not order from zuilly, I love to shop but I'm not getting scammed by zuilly ever again! Buyer beware! "

modified review This review was modified by Jill08 on January 18 2015 07:37:42 PM

"Extremely poor response time by customer service. I ordered 4 items of women's clothing -- 3 tunics and a scarf. The scarf arrived about 6 weeks later, 1 tunic about 8 weeks later and was very mid-sized ordered a large and it was more like a small/medium. The remaining 2 tunics never arrived and after multiple emails to customer service I was finally able to learn that they were unavailable. I canceled my order and requested a full refund. I was only refunded the cost of the two items but not shipping. They offered me a $10 credit but I will NOT be doing business with Zulily again. Beware -- it's a risk ordering from Zulily! "

modified review This review was modified by Jnorber on January 17 2015 04:49:54 PM

Zulily is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Zulily is not a merchant member
Zulily does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!