• Rating 1.55/10 102 reviews

Zulily is not a merchant member
    Zulily does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • Zulily contact information

Product & services pricing Rating 4.72/10 4.72/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.50/10 1.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.50/10 1.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.06/10 2.06/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.67/10 1.67/10

"Shipping takes weeks/months. Two of my orders filled wrong...a sleeveless denim shirt was filled as a black spaghetti sleeve silk type shirt and a skirt was sent and not the maxi dress I ordered. Now stuck with two pieces of junk I cannot return."

modified review This review was modified by Sandor4811 on April 16 2014 05:51:50 PM

"Zulily is the best shopping website ever! Prompt and courteous customer service. They are always there to help whenever I have a problem with an order. They usually don't accept returns, but they can make exceptions and they are lenient and understanding. Plus they have amazing deals every day and free shipping for a whole day after you buy one item. I don't mind a longer shipping process because that is what you sign up for when you start using their website. Some people on here complain about it, hey at least it is free, don't take it for granted. Nobody can beat that. I am very pleased with the store. 5 stars all the way and I would have given them 10 stars if I could."

"Received my first order, very disappointed. The jacket's sleeves are too long, and one sleeve is bigger and longer then another. Waist of money, b/c can't return. Still waiting for 3 more items to come. I hope for the best. So far, I am not happy. It looks like the product they sell is with some defects. I think 1 star for them is too much. "

modified review This review was modified by Raisa on April 11 2014 09:29:36 AM
Rating 8/104/5

"I purchased a dress and top from Zulily. I realize they do not stock items in a warehouse, so returns are difficult, as they have new vendors daily.
The dress i recieved did not fit, but i figured I would try to return it anyways, already knowing their policy.
They were very quick to respond, told me no need to return the dress, donate it to charity if I so desired, and they gave me a store credit for the full amount I paid for the dress.
I'm quite happy with this, as the blous eI recieved fit well, and was quite pretty and well made.

"I had only order 2 items from Zulily. Lucky for me that the shoes fit and didn't have to return. Well I purchase a Black Lace Mesh Underbust Shaper Tank that was too big. I notice in the package that it wasn't a return label to get a smaller size. Zulily has the worst return policy for an online company. They have no return policy and be careful ordering from them. I put a big fuss that they end up giving me a store credit. SMH!!! Sure the prices are great but not worth it if you want to return an item. I am a very disappointed customer.."

modified review This review was modified by menabug on March 24 2014 04:53:56 AM

"I ordered from Zulily.com also not realizing how long it takes them to actually process the order. A month later, I just discovered that they have only a partial address for me (not my doing - their address line truncated the address I entered because the line isn't long enough to accommodate it). It's now in the process of being shipped back to them. So I cancelled the order and will NEVER order from the sham company again. I really didn't need the hoodie that badly."

Rating 4/102/5

"I want to preface this review by saying that my intent is to warn others about Zulily and other sites like it that take orders for sale events that they're having, with the idea that the buyer saves money on brand name goods that are sold at a higher cost on other "regular" retail sites. To be fair to sites like Zulily, they don't hide how they do business from prospective customers, so it's incumbent upon you to read all the fine print regarding how orders are placed, how long it takes to fulfill orders, and return policies. The first time I used Zulily to purchase a gift for a friend's new baby, I didn't think to read on their site that they host sales events, take orders, place those orders with the manufacturer (or outlet warehouse, perhaps) and then the items are shipped to the customer some weeks later. So my friend got her baby gift about 3-4 weeks after I ordered it, which was a bit embarrassing, but I was at fault for not reading all the details. When I saw recently that Zulily was selling a record player for the lowest price of all online retailers, I decided to purchase it from Zulily, thinking that since I now understood how they operate, there'd be no surprises. When the player arrived and I tested it out with various records, it was clear the player was substandard and emitted wobbly audio that is unpleasant to listen to, due to the fact that the turntable allows the records to dip at a certain point in the rotation. When I checked the Zulily site to see if I could return the player, it showed that only items marked as being eligible for a refund can get one. Well, since the sale event of the record player ended when they shipped out all ordered units, I can no longer see if the player had been marked on the site as refundable as all traces of the product have vanished. Again, I was hasty in my purchase and should have read the fine print and at least taken a screen shot of the player page when it was being sold. I also saw that even if I could get a refund, it would only be as store credit, but I have no desire to buy from Zulily again. I've bought items from a similar website, and all of their goods are marked as nonrefundable even though some are very large and expensive. These sites are like gambling for the chance of getting a slight discount. Pay the extra money to buy from a reputable site that accepts returns on all (or nearly all) items, and read up on how good their customer service is. With all the retail sites these days that offer free shipping and free returns, there's no reason to buy from riskier, less refund-available sites -- unless you just get a thrill from the riskiness of scoring slightly cheaper goods that could turn out to be complete duds."

modified review This review was modified by corpho on March 07 2014 09:26:22 AM

"Do NOT buy from this online site. The order takes two or three weeks for them to even fulfill it. The shipping after that took no time at all. 3 of my items weren't as described/portrayed/pictured. They refused my return saying that being dissatisfied with the wrong product wasn't a reason for allowing a return because they don't normally house product. A company that doesn't allow a simple return when the item wasn't even opened is ridiculous. Very poor customer service. "

modified review This review was modified by Beverly545 on February 20 2014 12:32:53 PM

"Awful experience. Ordered 3 outfits all of which had either stains or defects. One with a big brown stain..another with one sleeve longer than the other and a stain...the third was stretched out. Since they don't take returns I tried writing an email to let them know, but received no response. Therefore, ended up shortening the sleeve myself and trying to get stains out and had to throw out the stretched out dress. Also took over a month to get order since they wait for the event which you ordered from to end before they ship. Will definitely never shop from there again."

modified review This review was modified by erin119 on February 10 2014 12:06:18 PM

"Absolutely horrible customer service (if you can call it that) - overly inflated "retail prices" mislead customers - expensive shipping for a few items completely takes away any "savings" - return policy non-existent - and when they credit $5 to your Zulily account for a problem you end up having to spend more to realize the credit. And we need to hold them responsible for NOT providing locations where the merchandise they sell is actually made - not where the corporate headquarters are - or the design team - but where the garments and toys and shoes are made. Most of what they sell is Made in China - something you don't find out until you get it home - stuff you would never with confidence put on your child or let them play with - particularly when most everything a child plays with goes into their mouths. Their sizing charts are undecipherable and irrelevant given that every manufacturer - particularly with children's clothing and shoes - size differently. I have bought the same size shoes from different manufactures from them and they all fit - or don't fit - my daughters differently.

And finally - beware of there delivery system. I have found their courier - DPD - to be unreliable. They have left packages for me with neighbors - then claimed to have left the package with me - and that I signed for it! I have a friend in Rome who they actually closed his account due to their courier not delivering packages that they claimed they had. Zulily blamed him - refused to refund the cost of the parcel - then when he complained too loudly - they simply cancelled any outstanding orders he had placed and closed his account. Caveat Emptor.

modified review This review was modified by SusanGee on February 08 2014 06:42:03 PM

"MAKE SURE YOU USE PAYPAL! At least paypal will stand behind the AWFUL products you receive! The products MUST be SECOND QUALITY! and my guess it is left over merchandise from a different country. I made the MISTAKE of ordering a bra... in a d cup, don't know what universe it was from but the cup size was more like a A cup! and then they had the nerve to say it was an "intimate" apparel and they couldn't or should i say WOULDN'T DO ANYTHING. I reported them to paypal!"

modified review This review was modified by bkdade2005 on January 15 2014 12:05:41 PM

"I ordered an electric motorcycle for my grandson, for Christmas. When it arrived, it appeared the box was tossed around excessively. I contacted Zulily, who responded quickly that they were contacting the manufacturer. I waited 4 days, wrote an email that I was waiting, and the email came back blank. I wrote them again, that the email was blank, and 2 days later it came back blank again. The manufacturer, New Star, does not have an email but I will try to contact them directly. I will never order from Zulily again, as they have a poor service department."

"I wish I have read these reviews before placing my order. Three weeks ago I made purchase and I have mot received the order yet so I still have nothing to report on their products but sincerely hope it will be more positive experience than with their shipping services. Three days ago I saw that expected delivery was scheduled for today. Now when I tracked the shipment there is another date, five days from today. Regardless of their product (yet remain to be seen) i am not ordering from this site just because of the long wait for delivery. "

modified review This review was modified by Bindira on December 13 2013 01:42:59 PM

"I've given Zulily 3 tries. Some items are a great deal, but none are good enough to deal with their unreliable service.

Order #1: Received a purse in time frame expected (3 weeks) but it was drastically different than the image. It looked like a knock off of the brand I'd ordered and was definitely not the same as the item in the picture.

Order #2: Only order I was satisfied with. Scarves and jewelry, all received in about 3 weeks and all as expected.

Order #3: Ordered two pairs of boots. First pair arrived in 3 1/2 weeks, at which point I contacted them to inquire about second half of the order. Only then did I learn my item couldn't be located and they couldn't fill the second half of the order. I had to call them to find this out, they didn't bother to e-mail me.

I'll shop local or elsewhere online. This company is more trouble than it's worth, even to save a few $$. They've lost a customer and a customer advocate. I've recommended them to several friends and family. Hopefully they've received better service than I have.

modified review This review was modified by ATXShopper on November 30 2013 09:24:07 AM
Rating 4/102/5

"I have recently realized Zulily jacks up the original price of products to make it look like you are getting a better deal. Just realized this as I purchased a set of blocks which were made to look like I was getting them for 50% off. In reality, they were 50 cents cheaper than at Target, and I could have gotten free shipping from Target! I just saw a cuisinart toaster on Zulily today which was made to look like a fantastic deal (50% off) in reality, it is priced $10 cheaper than retail, but with shipping costs it comes out to the same retail costs. Anyone else notice this? On another note, I did score a great deal on some Stride Rite shoes which I know are high-priced in the retail stores. "

modified review This review was modified by erica7227 on November 14 2013 07:49:25 AM