Stores > zulily

Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.96/10 1.96/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 0.96/10 0.96/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.27/10 3.27/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.00/10 3.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review zulily by clicking a star below.
2017-05-09

Bad Return Policy

"I placed my first order with Zulily on April 1st for some cute vacation clothes. Little did I know that the clothes would trickle in by 6 different mailings, the last arriving yesterday May 8th. (3 weeks after said vacation) Some clothes fit and some did not- the sizing was not consistent. To return clothes you have to call or e-mail customer service. Not only are they charging me for the return label, but also a restocking fee for clothes that don't fit...AND I can only get what's left of my refund by Zulily credit. I don't want to do business with them, but it looks like I have no choice if I want my refund."

2017-05-07

Really bad experiance

"I purchased a pair of Born boots from the site. The "leather" is very low quality, so either Born has allowed the quality of their boots drop sugnifficantly, or Zulily is purchasing factory seconds. (In my case, very low quality seconds)! I am very disappointed and know that if I send them back, I will get less than half of what I paid in a store credit. So if it sounds to good to be true, it is"

2017-05-01

Excellent Source for Sales

"While the shipping takes a wee longer than my membership in amother company I have been thrilled with the savings I have received by shopping Zulily. Their packaging for shipping is not excessively oversized. "

2017-04-23

Ripoff

"Terrible. First time purchase total $33 plus $3 taxes. Received order yesterday but they were to big. One was a small the other plus small I weigh 110 lbs. Anyway I called customer service asking if I could return my item they said they would send me a return sticker but be charged for it in fact my total refund would be only $16. And it would only be redeemed for a zulily purchase wow how is that right or fair so if I'm lucky I find something for $20 and pay more for shipping that's absurd. Never will order anything from them poor customers service totally unfair so if return policy "

2017-04-21

OBSESSED WITH ZULILY!!

"I totally love this company! I've purchased countless things from them and I've loved pretty much everything. I get all my kids school clothes from Zulily. If there is ever any problem with an item they will refund you the price but I've only had to do this maybe 2 times and I've ordered probably over 100 items from them!"

2017-04-20

Scam!!!

"They take money from your account right away when u purchase and ship your order after 3 weeks??? Horrible"

2017-04-13

Terrible product + terrible customer service

"Well. I went out on a limb and tried Zulily. Terrible, terrible, terrible! The dress is super cheap material & isn't even sewn correctly (I ordered according to the measurements on their site). We can't even use it; it's so bad. And now they're trying to give me less than half my money back in the form of a store credit (as if I am ever buying from them again), deducting return shipping and a restocking fee, which their website says nothing about (I looked before I ordered). And their reps keep sending me these ridiculous prefab email responses with bogus excuses for not giving me a refund. Horrible product + horrible customer service."

2017-04-13

Disappointed with zulily!!

"Sizes did not match their sizing chart and they want me to pay return shipping and restocking fee!!"

2017-04-12

do not use this site!

"they do not accept returns! in my case the sizes were not accurate and the material was very cheap"

2017-04-06

Return Policy

"They have a horrible return policy. They will charge a restocking fee and a fee for the return label. Also, the refund is a store credit. You have to search at the bottom of their website to find the terms and conditions. Within their site, when it mentions returns, the detail is vague and requests that you email them or call their customer service number. I am closing my account."

2017-04-06

Misrepresented Shipping Time! Warehouse in CHINA!

"I appreciate being told when my item will leave the warehouse and was prepared for the wait. What they did not tell me was that my items were traveling from China!

I do not order items from overseas due to all of the delays that occur with this type of transaction.

They misrepresented the shipping time by stating, on their site, that items will be delivered 3-5 days after leaving their warehouse. They have a warehouse in China so 3-5 days is incorrect! I placed my order over 2 weeks ago and still do not have tracking information!

To say I'm dissatisfied is an understatement. When I notified the company, they were not apologetic or helpful in any way.

Here is the response when I asked them why I can't track my items after 2 weeks:

"Thank you for contacting zulily. I'll be happy to help.

Upon reviewing your order, I've noticed that your tunics were shipped from our fulfillment center in China on April 2, 2017, please also note that while the package is making its way to the United States it’ll pass through the custom’s facility for the regular inspections.

After this process has been completed a scheduled delivery date will be available to you, delivery can take up to 9-12 days.

Thank you for shopping with zulily. Please feel free to call us at 877-779-5615 if you have additional questions."

I will not be ordering from Zulily again!

2017-04-04

Never fits

"Most items are not as pictured and they never fit. They are also over priced for what you get. I spent over $350 and only 3 items were as described. The rest were supposed to be tunic shirts and they were dresses. Nothing fit"

2017-03-28

Don't do it!

"Clothes are so cheaply made, I'd be embarrassed to wear them... I received 4 items that I will donate immediately. I won't shop here again. "

2017-03-26

Love, love, love this online store

"I enjoy shopping at Zulily, great prices and great clothing. If something is wrong, they will make it right.

2017-03-18

Very slow shipping and poor reliability

"I Have purchased numerous items from zulily and they usually take a minimum of 3 weeks to receive, sometimes longer, and sometimes they just canceled my order after about 6 weeks. This is so frustrating, especially after paying for shipping! They must have horrible communication with their vendors or very minimal requirements for their vendors to supply orders in a timely fashion. Sometimes the deals are good, sometimes they are not. Many times the product is very poor quality. I am done with zulily!!!"

Share zulily's store rating

zulily is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

zulily is not a merchant member
zulily does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!