• Zulily

Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.18/10 2.18/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.45/10 1.45/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.63/10 1.63/10

"After reading the reviews I was aware of the long shipping time and was fine with that. I ordered a dress, a table topics game for my counseling groups and some home items. I read some more reviews and after I saw that sizes run small I regretted ordering the dress. Half my order came today (as scheduled) and the dress fit perfectly! I am very happy with Zulily thus far and will be ordering from them again! My only suggestion is to search amazon and other websites first, because Zulily doesn't always have the best prices. "

modified review This review was modified by Lauren87 on March 03 2015 05:04:56 PM

"Massive waste of time. Avoid, avoid avoid.

I made an order Jan 15 for four items. In two weeks I was notified one item was not available. A refund was issued with an additional $10 store credit for that item.

Today, March 3, another item on the Jan 15 order was canceled after I wrote to find out where the item was. (Estimated ship date was Feb. 5).

Another refund was issued, and another store credit was offered, but never delivered. When I inquired about the offer of credit, a representative wrote to say it was sent in February. However the order was just cancelled and the offer of credit was made today, March 3.

I am now in correspondence with several different representatives telling me different things about our previous interactions.

"Terrible, all the way!
Received order, which apparently was a jacked up coat, which the stitching was improperly aligned, seams and lining crooked, and one arm was longer than the other. It was a god damn Cyclops coat. Terrible gift for anyone. They did refund my money, which they should have, but only after I had to make several phone calls and threaten to sick PayPal on them, although they did not refund me shipping cost. Those fuckers. I hate you Zulily,

modified review This review was modified by jhjamgochian on March 02 2015 02:42:55 PM

"I kept seeing really cute clothes on Zulily commercials & web ads, so I decided to try them out. Ordered 3 items last year, 2 were OK (haven't worn yet, not as cute as in ad). I wear size Small (sometimes X-Small) & on 3rd item (one I really liked! button-up blouse) I ordered Medium because of Zulily "No Return Policy" - blouse was way too small. Thinking about giving Zulily another shot... Fool me once, shame on you - Fool me twice, shame on me... after reading all the reviews, I will not be Fooled again.

Thanks to the dissatisfied Zulily customers for listing other sites to try with returns.

modified review This review was modified by Cynni on March 01 2015 03:45:29 PM

"I love zulily. I get a lot of good deals when I order from them. There are risks to buying though, like no refunds accepted, defective products, and sometimes outright false advertising. & downsides like pricey shipping and looooong shipping times. If you shop around and double check the real MSRP of each item before purchasing, you will be much happier with your experience. Over all, I'm happy with my experiences, and I recommend Zulily, but if you are buying things that you need by a certain day, either shop 2 months early or shop somewhere else. I spend approximately 500-600 per year on zulily products, and have been shopping with them since 2013. Happy shopping."

modified review This review was modified by Rainymom on March 01 2015 09:11:35 AM

"Let me start by saying I thought I would love ordering from this site but honey let me tell you, I ordered two mini guitars that was supposed to be exactly alike one was delivered before the other and when I got the second one weight,look and everything was different. Today I received a order that I made a couple days after the guitars but I still don't have the merchandise that I ordered with the guitars. Well the clothes I purchased and received today is nothing like the picture on the website I thought I ordered two different outfits with different materials but received the same material on two pairs of pants for my daughter. And I still haven't received shipping information for the order that was with the guitars but they took my money. I will not order again from zulily.Oh almost forgot called customer service and I have never been talked to so rudely by anyone in customer service before in my life she refused to let me speak to a supervisor and all."

modified review This review was modified by aisha1978 on February 26 2015 12:05:40 PM

"As a seller on Zulily the sales events last 3 days and at the end of the 3 days all merchandise ordered has to be sent 2-3 days to Zulily. Then they send to the buyers. The delay in shipping falls on Zulily.

When I asked for information based on the short uneducated answers via email only the girl had obviously never had a job that she talked to people. The website gave the impression that sellers could list a small amount of items few hundred but after about 20 emails the not smart girl said that 2500 or more items have to be reserved for Zulily. This out of stock is for the birds. Also asked about stats for sales per day which the girl couldn't give me a remote intelligent answer.

modified review This review was modified by inc_diappointed on February 25 2015 09:19:38 PM

"My order was lost on the mail, not Zulily's fault, but they gave me a full refund, including the shipping and store credit, their customer service is awesome, they take responsibility and have the customer's back. "

modified review This review was modified by Mambear on February 25 2015 07:11:49 PM

"Folks, you will not have trouble with Zulily IF you order items that are "American" brands, such as shoes, for instance. Make sure they are a brand sold in other outlets as well, perhaps brands you have purchased before elsewhere. If you buy something from a brand you've never heard from you are likely to be disappointed. I have found that the sizing is crazy...either way too small or too huge. BUT..if you get in touch with customer services they will try to make things right and although you will probably not get a refund, you will often (I think) get a merchandise credit. Also they don't seem to want an item returned so you can always give it to a charity or someone you know who would find it the right size for that person. As far as the time for the item arriving at your door, that depends on where it is coming from. I recently waited about 5 weeks for some "sneakers" but understood that there were some problems...eventually they arrived and were fine."

modified review This review was modified by 8Marilyn8 on February 15 2015 09:06:31 AM

"Hate Zulily
I will never ever Order anything from Zulily
Still waiting for my damn order.
Guess it will take 2 to 3 months to get to me.
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

"I've had a great experience with Zulily. I have ordered thousands of dollars worth of merchandise. I have only had two problems, which they remedied quickly. They gave me a full refund on one expensive item, including shipping (I kept the item as well). They shipped the other item to me after sending me the wrong one. This is where I get my sons clothes and some of my clothes, among many other things, toys... They have excellent customer service!!! "

modified review This review was modified by Mommieofajr. on February 09 2015 09:34:54 PM

"This was such a disappointment. Purchased two bras for over 80 dollars and the sizing was so far off it was ridiculous. It also took a couple months to receive the order. Requested a return authorization and was told "they don't do returns, they are a third party distributor", seriously. I'll be telling everyone I know what a rip off this site is. Shameful."

modified review This review was modified by kaybri on February 08 2015 08:00:00 AM

"I've ordered from Zulily several times. The quality of the products varies widely, especially the sizing. Having read reviews of the company and knowing that many customers have complained of small sizing, I ordered larger that what I usually buy. I ordered a pair of shoes that were a half size larger and they were tiny! At least a full size smaller than my actual size. I also ordered bras in 36D. The bras I received were so small, it was comical. Obviously Zulily is selling clothing intended for the Asian market. I would definitely NOT recommend shopping here unless you want to end up with a bunch of too-small crap you can't return. "

modified review This review was modified by zulilysux on February 07 2015 03:30:15 PM

"I see a lot of negativity on here, but keep in mind that you have to know how Zulily works. Many items say they run small so you have to order a bigger size. Check the size chart. Also, you have to know the brands. You can get cheap stuff, or you can get great stuff at a discount price. Also, as for the time it takes to get the item, Zulily is very up front about that. If you're ordering something you hope to receive before an event, don't order it here. This is for bargains and you have to hunt for them. I've never ordered something I didn't receive or that was different from exactly what I asked for. And no, you can't return anything. Again, the company is very up front about that. Zulily is fun, but it's not for serious shopping. It's to hopefully get a deal on something you can't usually get in your area. Everything I wear from the site I get compliments on and I've never paid more than $30 for anything. And no, as some people have implied, Zulily has nothing to do with this review."

modified review This review was modified by LuckyMelisa on February 06 2015 04:40:02 PM

"They will only refund you if there is a problem with your order, and will ONLY give you store credit. You also have to pay shipping to send it back, so you paid shipping TWICE for one order and only to get store credit. The descriptions were wrong in my order and now it will cost me less to just throw them away then to pay to have it sent back and get store credit for a site I will never use again"

Share Zulily's store rating

Zulily is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Zulily is not a merchant member
Zulily does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!