Stores > zulily

Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.46/10 1.46/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.86/10 3.86/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.86/10 2.86/10

2016-05-24

"Very informative,easy to find,description was very clear and concise, very well presented."

2016-05-24

"The site is easy to navigate ,my only concern is the quality of the products ,and the sizing being passed off as the size asked for but not.especiaally when the size tag has been purposely cut off !!"

2016-05-24

"Zullilly has many attractive products at affordable prices."

2016-05-24

"Worst experience I have ever had ....I have an 82 dollar store credit I'm trying to spend down so i can be rid of Zulily. The quality of the clothing is not as it appears on website. Positively substandard materials are used. Absolutely can't get money back so you're stuck trying to find something, anything, to use up credit. Don't trust anything I see after the purchases I've made. As far as I'm concerned your money is held hostage. Can't wait to be rid of Zulily"

2016-05-24

"I love Zulily.com. It has some of the best prices for quality merchandise on the Web. I plan on shopping on the site more often."

2016-05-24

"Same as questions #24 and # 31"

2016-05-24

"The page is set up to catch your eye and start shopping. Love it."

2016-05-24

"Didn't find what I wanted for the price I wanted today."

2016-05-24

"I enjoy browsing the Zulily site . It definitely is one of the better user - friendly sites I have shopped on . Easy to get around and pictures are clear. More details of the product/item would be great ."

2016-05-24

"Great items and great to the eyes in what I search... I just cannot choose what to buy, so many great things you have"

2016-05-24

"Needs a place for a wish list"

2016-05-24

"Great love items found on zulily"

2016-05-24

"I love the varieties to pick from and love the pricing. In general I love zulily."

2016-05-24

"Love Zulilly! Shop there daily and order often."

2016-05-24

"Zulily has lots of great stuff and fairly reasonably priced. I like that it has many different types of things to pick from."

Share zulily's store rating

zulily is a Merchant Member! Learn more

zulily is a merchant member
zulily participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,592 merchant members.