Product & services pricing Rating 4.83/10 4.83/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.77/10 1.77/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.42/10 1.42/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.41/10 1.41/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.18/10 1.18/10

"I have bought items from Zulily for a few years now. Some of the items are great while others are cheap. Not sure that the deals are that great but it is nice to have a site that has new items everyday. What bothers me is the shipping time it takes so long. I see Items I like for gifts but if it is not a few months in advance forget about buying the item. Recently I bought a Halloween costume for a party. I bought it at the end of aug. And did not get in time for the party. My advice for using this site is to not expect items right away be prepared to wait. If u need something right away go to another site where shipping is a lot faster. "

"I have ordered from Zulily 3 times so far and have been pleased with them so far. Great coats for a great price. Yes it took longer than other sites, but worth the wait for what I purchased. Don't understand why so many negatives about this site. I guess you cannot please everyone. Do not like the idea of no returns, but I have liked everything I have purchased. I saw all the complaints after purchasing for the first time from Zulily and was fearful, but received everything in good quality and sizing. Decided to write a good review on my own. Zulily at least deserves a good review from myself."

modified review This review was modified by pd111657 on September 11 2014 10:34:36 AM

Zulily User

"If I could rate it a zero I would.
Let me begin with the small bit of positive I have to say: All but one item out of 19 fit me. That's it. That's all I've got. I received 6 shirts that that, while lovely, I will only wear when I have the time to hand wash them despite their being advertised as machine wash. I received one shirt that has no tag so add that in to the hand wash only too. I received a pair of jeans advertised as skinny but that are actually boot cut, a pair of flats so poorly made that you can see my toes when I walk, a necklace advertised to be rose gold but is actually yellow gold, a dress that is advertised beautifully but actually has a slit up to my crotch and slits on the sides of my breasts so it will have to be altered to be decent to wear, and worst of all a coat that was just completely the WRONG coat, as in not the coat I ordered at all it doesn't even resemble it.

The very worst part is that I still have a couple of items on the way. My entire order was due to arrive on 9/1/14 about two weeks after I sent in the order, but most items have arrived well after that date and it is 9/10 and I am still missing some.

When all of this was brought to the attention of customer service they said they could not send me the coat I ordered because they don't have it, and gave me a measly $10 credit for their website, as if I would order anything else from them.

Zulily User

"Ditto!!! Do not order from this company! I usually order several items online but decided to order one item from this company. I'm glad I followed my mind. It's going on two weeks since I placed order. My online orders always arrive within 7 days. "

Zulily User

"Just a horrible company.
I've waited 1 month to only be notified my shoes were cancelled due to lack of inventory.
What a joke just terrible service AVOID AVOID AVOID.

Zulily User

"Do yourself a favor and read the shipping policy! Their orders take 1 month or more to get to you AND they come in pieces as they get stuff in. I cancelled my entire order because Zulily is misleading. Once you get the stuff, it doesn't seem like you can return it either. I'd rather go to Marshalls or TJMAX, it's siliar how they get their stuff anyways. This company will not last long with these antics."

Zulily User

"I just got a dress i ordered for my 3 month old. It has a wierd chemical smell to it and the quality is cheap. It looked so good on zulily's photos.

I also bought headbands and the quality of one is so cheap. After opening the box and removing the tag, i saw the satin is already ripping apart ftom the headband.

2nd headband (pearl one) is good.

I would never buy at zulily again.

I

Zulily User

"I ordered last august 2 2014 for an outfit label noirz got a email just today saying it is canceled For what reason? Should have been notified long time ago you know what I have been satisfied w my dealing w you guys now I am disgusted"

"Awful experience -- twice!

The item descriptions are woefully inadequate. Both times the items have been too small, and the items in my second order were so sheer that they're simply unwearable. This is a fairly major characteristic and absolutely needs to be mentioned in the write-up -- but wasn't.

Since they have a "no return" policy, I'm now stuck with these worthless, unwearable items.

Also, as others have mentioned, their shipping policy is totally random - you never know when something will arrive, so don't ever order something if you need it right away.

Bottom line -- I'll never shop this seller again, and strongly recommend others avoid it as well.

modified review This review was modified by NunyaBidnezz on August 09 2014 03:44:46 PM

"I saw many negative complaints right after I made my first purchase from Zulily. I am actually happy I made my order first, or I would not have ordered from them. I have to say I am EXTREMELY pleased with my purchase. I ordered two pairs of Keen hiking/water sandals for the price of what one pair would typically cost. I received them within 13 days of my order (which they explain that their shipping process takes 10-14 days). The shoes fit wonderfully and I will definitely order from Zulily again. I would suggest, after reading all of the terrible reviews, that people stick to the brands they know and trust when they are looking for a good deal."

modified review This review was modified by Tricia-A on August 06 2014 02:12:17 PM

"I'm totally surprised by these reviews, as I had a very nice experience. I ordered a dress and three tops. They were just as expected, in color, style, and quality. And size. I ordered small, and am 5'7", and wear a size 6.

The items came in a reasonable time, within the expected timeperiod they explained on the site. One came in about a week, the others in about two and a half weeks.

I would definitely order again.

modified review This review was modified by thegoodlylife on July 28 2014 10:01:08 PM

"I ordered a bunch of things from Zulily on 6/10. They didn't readily disclose their shipping policy. I thought it to be the same of other online retailers and ordered several (3+) weeks before a reunion, bachelorette party, and holiday. It took me over a month to begin receiving any of my shipment. It came in bits and pieces, every piece poorer quality than the last. I have worn most of the items at this point. Before I had even received the end of my shipment, one of the buttons fell off of a shirt I had purchased (2nd wear, hadn't washed yet). It didn't come with any replacements. All of the buttons are about to fall off on every piece I ordered. Their prices are OKAY but for what I paid, I expect MUCH better quality. I've gotten multiple pieces from WalMart and they are cheaper in price and literally double the quality. I waited almost 2 months until all of my order came before I wrote this review. Their website was also extremely weird to navigate, in my opinion. You couldn't search by type of clothing. You had to go into these individual retail stores. Not a fan of Zulily at all. I gave it a good try and I never leave reviews unless something is awesome or totally sucked. Wish I had read this and other reviews before I dropped as much money as I did... "

modified review This review was modified by hayesmei22 on July 21 2014 10:21:06 PM

"I will not be ordering any more product from ZULILY. I live in Australia and placed an order for a number of baby clothes. I was shocked at the shipping price but worse was to come. Some of the items I ordered were not available so I presumed I wouldn't be getting them - no problem. BUT, they sent 3 more items individually over the next few weeks without warning - making the cost of each item so exorbitant it makes me feel sick. The first delivery had about 6 items, thrown in a cardboard box, the the other 3 came in plastic bags. It would have been far cheaper to have bought from a reputable brand like BONDS that delivers free inside Australia- which I eventually did. I later checked ZULILY pricing against the company brand pricing and feel that Zulily overstates the ' discount' and seems to make up for any shortfall in the postal rates. Definitely pays to shop around and not believe everything you read on a website"

modified review This review was modified by jobond on July 13 2014 06:28:59 PM

"Zulily shipped the incorrect size shoe. The company forces the customer to pay the cost of shipping the shoes back and refuses to refund or reimburse for the cost of the return. Nor could Zulily reship the shoes ordered in the correct size. Thus, when I returned the shoes, the company reimbursed the original cost of the order but would issue only a store credit for the cost of return shipping. Unfortunately, with this experience, I no longer wish to purchase anything from them. So I am out $8.60. BTW, the first customer rep I talked to promised to refund the shipping cost."

"the most unethical business on the internet

I ordered a dress: Size Small Chest 32-34. They send me a dress with chest 26-28 and don't consider it to be "grossly off"

Elizabeth in their customer service department needs to fired. She is hurting the company by making poor decisions and leaving customers disappointed and unhappy with their purchase. They suggested I donate the dress since it did not fit me. I would like to ask them how often do buy clothes to donate them.

I provided them all the necessary pictures of the dress and the size chart. Absolutely notorious company. Cheap in every way. They pack their clothes in sandwich zip lock bags and ship to customers

Nicole M. (zulily)

Jul 12 12:25

Hello Simran,

Thank you for your response. I can absolutely send your feedback along to the buying team for this event. It is important to note our sizing charts are a guide to help customers and we cannot always guarantee for every brand and vendor we work with that they are 100% accurate, as we work with hundreds. In many cases the measurements on the sizing chart often account for some room for the material to stretch. We have examined your photos and given the placement of the measuring tape on the dress, we do not find this item to be grossly misszied.

Per our terms and conditions for any and all returns we do ask that customers pay for return shipping. While we are happy to look into issues such as sizing from time to time and make customer service gestures, this is not something we can always provide. If an item is grossly missized we are happy to look into alternate resolutions. In this case we are not able to provide a prepaid label. As a final sale site we will allow you to return this item, but it needs to be in accordance with out terms and conditions.

modified review This review was modified by SImD on July 12 2014 01:38:12 PM

Zulily is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Zulily is not a merchant member
Zulily does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!