Product & services pricing Rating 4.95/10 4.95/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.68/10 1.68/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.30/10 2.30/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.13/10 2.13/10

"Not recommended. They do not let you return items and do not give you a refund. They only give you store credit. I ordered twice and in both cases the garments did not fit and online sizing information did not match the actual garments. The first rep promised me a refund and I never received it. Now the second rep is only promising store credit. Wasted money I will never see again."

"I have ordered from them about 3 times. A previous order included an item that didn't work. They immediately refunded my $ & gave me a credit towards a future purchase & I didn't even have to ship the item back. That was great. They have great prices as well on many things. I also called Cust Svc to get details on an item I wanted to buy & the rep was very friendly & helpful. That being said, however, they take FOREVER to ship orders. I placed an order on Nov. 4 & the estimated shipping date is Nov 24. Maybe I will get it before December. To add insult to injury, I have to pay for shipping. I think that is far too long to have to wait for an order, no matter how great the prices are."

modified review This review was modified by louisev11 on November 21 2014 10:19:33 AM

"Have order a few things from zulily and always been happy. Recent order was not exactly what I ordered and the shipped the right order out as soon as they were notified of it. Great Customer service!!!"

modified review This review was modified by BrookeChristl on November 19 2014 12:15:39 PM

"Terrible service. When a order couldn't be filled by venders, Zulily didn't communicate it with me, I've to make a inquiry and demanded a refund asap. This was my first shopping experience and will be my last one at Zulily"

modified review This review was modified by Liztang on November 17 2014 06:26:12 AM

"I ordered a dress and a few shirts from Zulily, they were extremely cheaply made, very poor quality. Material is very thin, see through. Can't machine wash or they will fall apart. Yes, the stuff is cheap, but you get what you pay for. Unless you know the brand and thus are familiar with the quality, don't waste your money. "

"Great value for little money-I ordered 5 maternity shirts for winter for under $100 total. I just received 4 of the shirts yesterday and they all fit great - I am still waiting on one, but it says online, that it is still on it's way to Zulily.
All the people that complain about the long wait for shipping: READ THE INFORMATION ON THE ZULILY PAGE!!! There is a reason why they are so cheap-because they bulk ship orders to save on high shipping costs, so stop complaining about it!

"I was pretty disappointed. It appears that when you place an order- Zulily will order the supplier and have it shipped to them, then they will ship t to you. I placed 2 orders 3 weeks and 2 weeks ahead of time and they were not going to be here in time for a birthday. My thought is their suppliers are in Hong Kong or China because of length of shipping and prices. They were good about refunds. I will not be ordering for Christmas as I'm too worried packages will not arrive in time."

"Zulily is a bad organization to do business with. They take forever to get the product to the buyer. I worked there for 8 months last year and I know just how bad they are. Order dates on invoices that I saw were sometimes as much as two months between the time that an item had been ordered and the time that it actually was shipped-a totally unacceptable delay. Plus , they treat their employees worse than slaves so there's no real employee loyalty and they go through employees at a rate that was simply astounding. I understand that during the 2013 holiday season that employees were forced to work 70 hour work weeks for two weeks straight or be fired. I thought that was against OSHA law but I've heard it from two independent sources so I believe it. Do yourselves a favor and shop elsewhere this holiday. Zulily doesn't deserve your business. "

modified review This review was modified by RkyGriz on November 08 2014 04:35:57 PM

"Stay clear of this company, I have been waiting about 3 weeks already so I emailed and then they said it would not be until another 2 weeks before my item is shipped... that would be well over a month! the price is not that good to be waiting this long, I filed a dispute with paypal since they ignored my request for a refund. The status still says it is on the way to the company, who knows when they will get it before they can ship it to me... they did offer a $10 credit to my zulily account how ever I will not be using it as I will never shop with them again. "

"I have to admit, I was very excited about the prospect of Zulily. I joined in October and placed an order right away for some cute light brown boots for my birthday. After paying extra for faster shipping ( The boots had a rocket symbol which meant they could be sent faster to you), I received them. When I opened the package, I immediately noticed that Zulily sent me the WRONG COLOR. Instead of the light brown boots I ordered, they sent me the dark brown boots. I was very upset considering this is my first order with them, I paid extra for the shipping and this was my birthday gift. I called Zulily to tell them about my order. The customer service lady was nice but very helpful. She said because they don't have anything in stock and they could only offer me a refund after I send them back the shoes. I'm at least thankful that they are refunding me for their mistake but they still sent me the wrong item and made me jump through hoops to get a refund. I'll hopefully be getting my money back in a timely matter but as my first experience with Zulily, I don't think I'll order anything with them again. Too much trouble. Could you imagine if I didn't pay the extra for expedient shipping and I would wait over two weeks to receive the WRONG item? "

modified review This review was modified by mj301 on November 05 2014 05:54:10 PM

"I have made numerous purchases with them, mostly because I have small kids and I shop from the app on my phone, which can be addicting. The presentation of the site is fun and cheery, so you get excited about the options. Too bad I am never quite thrilled...the stuff is sometimes OK but usually not what it looks like online. I don't mean that the clothes on the model don't look as good on me -- I mean more like, the material is very cheap or the sizing is crazy. The biggest pitfall for Zulily (and I can't believe they are still functioning this way, to be honest) is the time it takes to get you order, not to mention that the orders get broken up into a million pieces (one shirt ships in 30 days, another item ships in 20 days, etc.). You can't ever know when you'll get an item for sure; so shopping for birthdays, holidays, etc. is totally out of the picture. I'm over it after this last order...after checking the status yet again today, I found out that one sweater "shipped" 4 days ago but still hasn't made it out of the state of origin, another item is pending to GET to Zulily (not to me) in another week...this is something that was ordered on 10/16. Oh and did I mention...the last item I received after a month of waiting was the correct brand of jeans, but the wrong wash altogether. I deleted the app this morning."

modified review This review was modified by sslate on November 05 2014 01:30:45 PM

"Not to beat a dead horse here, but seriously how are they getting away with taking months to ACTUALLY get you the order, charging $8 or more for shipping and charging you up front before they even ship your items. Not to mention, when shopping for little ones clothes months to get the order means it won't fit once you receive it. Absurdly ridiculous."

modified review This review was modified by KMORT1016 on October 31 2014 10:15:44 AM

"STAY AWAY!!! (Unless you want to donate your money). I placed an order on September 13th. 50 days later I FINALLY got my money back only because PayPal had my purchase covered. Customer service is god awful (might as well be non-existent) and blatently lied to my wife and I on multiple occasions. After almost 2 full months they could not provide a tracking number nor tell us what the problem is. I will 100% NEVER shop with Zulily again and I promise neither will my close friends and family members. What a joke!"

modified review This review was modified by timwaters1 on October 30 2014 11:41:21 AM

"DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THIS WEBSITE! I had to return an item. I've contacted them three different times and they told me the exact same thing, "it can take up to 10 days for returns to be processed." It has been 2 months and I still haven't received a payment or a store credit. This is ridiculous!"

"I LOOOOOve Zulily. I get expensive brand names for 1/4 the retail. It takes a long time but that doesn't bother me. I just plan for it. I mainly buy clothes for my daughter for much later. I can't believe the bad reviews but they are all about slow shipping."

modified review This review was modified by drchrisdvm on October 28 2014 05:49:16 AM

Zulily is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Zulily is not a merchant member
Zulily does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!