Stores > ZORO Tools

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.50/10 5.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.00/10 4.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.83/10 5.83/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
Voice your opinion! Review ZORO Tools by clicking a star below.
2017-05-24

Wasted 2 weeks

"They never communicated with the manufacturer at all. Waited 2 weeks for them to tell me my fan was on back order. Horrible "

2017-05-24

Zoro Tools has not refunded my purchase even though they have had the tool the tool back for a week!!

"I purchased a Roper Whitney punch from ZoroTools on eBay and it was missing the 1/4" die so they said return it and they will credit my PayPal account.

"New message from: zorotools Top Rated Seller(605,133)
We show that we will get this back tomorrow, 1Z05067E9098051004 5-18. Once we receive it back, you will be refunded.
Thanks,
Zoro"
They have had the tool back for a week and still have not credited my account and now will not respond to my request as to when I will get back my money!! I would not reccomend anyone purchase from this company because it you have a problem they do not seem to care!!

Rick!!

2017-05-19

Good selection, decent prices, reasonale shipping. NOT GOOD in an emergency

"I have been using Zoro for a few years now, and have been pleased enough to stay a customer and keep using them until today. I had an emergency 'down' situation and needed some specialty tools overnighted for Saturday delivery. First of all the overnight, early AM charge for an item less than a pound was quoted to me at around $111. WOW! Then after going through the whole process, I was told they don't offer Saturday delivery? What? Why? It's UPS that does the delivery, not you, and they are here at my location almost every Saturday! What possible reason could you have for not allowing your customers to choose a standard UPS service? Anyhow, I found a new place, doesn't charge me tax AND was willing to ship UPS Next Day Saturday delivery for their ACTUAL COST! (much less) So, sorry Zoro, your Customer Service Policies just lost you a repeat customer."

2017-05-16

Great company and fast reasonable shipping!

"After reading all of the negative reviews I'm astonished by reading them. I'm a buyer at a machine shop and I've been using Zoro Tools for years and have nothing but high accolades for this company. I've never run into an out of stock item and every order has been processed and arrived on time. Kudos Zoro!"

2017-04-22

really slow to ship

"These folks consider an order "fulfilled" and then do not ship for several days. Perhaps it's different if you pay the outrageous price for "expedited shipping"--and perhaps it is not. If you need something to be delivered when they say it will be--go somewhere else. "

2017-04-14

If they do not have what you ordered they will send you what ever.

"I ordered part s that I needed they sent all the wrong size. Now I am being told they are on back order. This does not help me get my job done I expect that when I put in a order I will get what I asked for. They have cost my job time and money. Do not use them. "

2017-04-06

Great quality!

"Heavy duty, shipped really fast, and pleasantly suprised it's a US product!"

2017-02-04

Excellent Discount Tool source

"Have used Zoro a dozen times. No issues. Then can be a little slow shipping. Most items ship quickly. If you can wait for a special. They have a lot of 20% sells. "

2017-01-15

If you're having problems with them...

"...this is a Grainger company. If your problem is being ignored by Zoro (honestly, I have not had an issue yet, but it seems that many do), call Grainger customer service and let them know. Zoro appears to be their discount arm. "

2016-12-19

zoro dot com

"there's nothing to say average place with average customer service with average prices..."

2016-11-19

stay clear from this horrible company

"DO NOT buy from this company through walmart. They sent me the wrong item and can not get any answers about a refund for almost 2 weeks. Zoro tells me to contact walmart and walmart tells me to contact zoro and neither company will help me.
sorry I made a purchase through these 2 companies. I normally use amazon for everything and will never use anyone else but them again.
this was the worse experience I ever had. stay away from these people.

2016-10-04

Sent me a used pump

"Order SO5141836. 8/24/2016. 5UWJ1 1 HP Multi-Stage Booster Pumps, Vertical.
Pump arrived and clearly was used. I noticed it right away, and a powerhouse maintenance person remarked the same thing the moment he walked by me opening the box. The black body had multiple areas of black gloss paint in the flange holes and on random parts of the body. The stainless steel coupling guard was scratched. When the pipe fitters were installing the pump, they showed me the rusty scale on the inside of the pump body. When the electricians wired it, they said it was pre-wired 208V single phase and had ring terminals on the wires, which was different from the other 3 similar pumps I ordered from Grainger. I called customer service immediately and had them put a note in the order file, because I needed to install it regardless of the condition due to plant needs. I was told this drop shipped from the manufacturer and zoro doesn't sell used equipment. I asked zoro how they know they're not selling used equipment, because these are drop shipping from the manufacturer. Sure enough, 24 hours later, the motor started kicking out on high temperature. I called zoro, and was given the song and dance they don't sell used equipment. I was promised a return label within 10 business days (REALLY?). On the 13th day, I called back asking about the status of the label. It was held up because the manufacturer wanted to know how we wired the pump !!. I told them I'd have a conference call between the pipefitters, electriclans, powerhouse guys, zoro and the manufacturer if need be to prove they sent us a used pump. Zoro also filtered my negative, but honest review on their website. Don't trust their website for product reviews. My next step is to dispute the charge on the corporate card.

2016-09-19

Order cancelled late

"Three days after I placed an order with Newegg for a 3-phase, 250V, 30A, Twist-Lok plug through their partner, Zoro Tools, I was notified the order had been cancelled. So, about the time I was hoping to receive the product I found that I wouldn't be receiving it at all. Now I can scramble to find the part I need."

2016-08-24

Good service.

"I've ordered a few times from Zoro, and when I saw they had a bad rating here, I figured I should give my experience.
My first couple orders were perfect, no issues.
My third was a metal gas can, that UPS smashed and damaged the spout. Zoro promptly send me an new spout at no charge, with no fuss. In a few days I had a new spout.
I would recommend Zoro.

2016-07-29

Spent 45 minutes shopping to make use of 25% off coupon only to have Zoro cancel the order

"Zoro sent me an email claiming that I checked the "items were for export" box on my order which I did not and therefore my order was cancelled. Zoro advised me to order from Grainger (which is their parent company I understand) undoubtedly at a higher price. "

Share ZORO Tools's store rating

ZORO Tools is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

ZORO Tools is not a merchant member
ZORO Tools does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!