• Address: 1445 Armour Blvd

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.36/10 6.36/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.75/10 6.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.94/10 6.94/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

"Don't understand why Zoro gets negative reviews. I ordered 3 times from them recently in Nov & Dec 2014 and the prices and service are A-1. I ordered chemicals and everything was packed great. Nobody can beat their prices. Their shipping is free and very fast. I plan on buying from them a lot in 2015. I wish I would known about Zoro earlier. I could have saved a lot of money"

"***Caviot Emptier***
Customers should know ""zorotools"" charges sales tax even though they have no presence in that state of purchase! Also there are no reciprocal agreements between POP (point-of-purchase) NJ (point-of-delivery) Virginia, YET, a tax is charged. They also charge for Priority Mail when they ship parcel post. Really????? I suppose "zorotools" thinks the public won't notice their deceptive practices. A customers perception of the daily operation of any business is germane to the success AND or FAILURE of that business!
NEVER AGAIN will I make a purchase from {{ZOROTOOLS}}

modified review This review was modified by Bots on November 25 2014 03:05:33 PM

"zoro toools is a horror story.

i ordered a book, which they agreed to deliver in 3 days time.

they sent me an email afterward saying that they could not send the book for nearly a month.

i cancelled the order.

they "found" the book and said they were shipping it anyway.

i again cancelled the order, as i had made other arrangements to get the book.

they shipped the book anyway, despite multiple notices to cancel.

i had to call them up and tell them to intercept the shipment with UPS.

they refused to immediately refund my money and i had to wait days for a partial refund.

they refused to refund the shipping costs.

i called them up demanding the return of the shipping money, they agreed to refund it within 24 hours.

they haven't refunded the money.

zoro tools is a horrible experience, totally unprofessional.

modified review This review was modified by michaelbrummit on November 07 2014 02:02:22 PM

"Fantastic price and excellent delivery time! Received product exactly as described."

"Be sure to check their "contract" and this:
2. Product Substitution.
Products (and country of origin) may be substituted and may not be identical to catalog or website published descriptions and/or images.

I decided not to place my order on a well-researched product concerned they would substitute. I sent emails and they never responded.

"A great experience with Zoro. Ordered multiple items with regular free shipping and they arrived the next day, (I live in Dallas and there is a warehouse around here I think).

Had one item that went bad the next day. A quick call and they refunded me the amount I paid, and told me not to send it back, just toss it. I was on the phone less than 10 minutes.

I will definitely be buying here again. Looks like a much better selection than Grainger, which is my other local option.

"I am amazed with this company! Awesome customer service, great return policy, tons of products for lower prices and extremely fast delivery. I placed two orders so far with them, both times it was after 3pm, and I received my items tomorrow morning before 9am!"

modified review This review was modified by PureLife on August 21 2014 10:39:31 AM

"Items as described. Incredible customer service. Great pricing. Quick shipment. Low shipping prices. I am REALLY impressed and have already recommended Zoro to my friends."

kuu

"Super fast, accurate and trustworthy! Highly recommended. Would definitely shop here again."

"Ordered 10 foot items and small less than half fist size items July 16. 10 foot items arrived 5 business days later dented. Called customer service asking for remaining items. Zoro said 2 days later. Received a non-Zoro package 2 days later and called Zoro again, Zoro explained items shipped from different warehouses and placed a new order NON-EXPEDITED and free of charge. 10 business days have not received original order promised 3-5 days or new order. Called Zoro 3rd time and they said items shipped from same warehouse and lost by FedEx, was told not to expect to receive the original order and only the replacement order. Received replacement parts 4 days and original parts 12 days from respective ship dates. Inconsistent customer service pretending to know what is going on. Compensation for lost time with shipping 3-4 times longer than promised was replacement order."

modified review This review was modified by jefflee2897 on August 01 2014 11:46:45 AM

"What a great new online find!

I have ordered 5 times and items ALWAYS arrived within 2 days.

Free shipping over $25. Perfect for small operations like mine. Most of my orders arrived in 3-4 seperate boxes (UPS) I assume because they have more than one warehouse. Instead of rounding all the items up, they ship items seperately from the stocking warehouse causing increased cost to them but much reduced deliver time to me.

Get a hold of their catalog (available online) and spend hours browsing. I guarantee you will find fasteners and tools you never knew existed and at a great price.

Search box is terrible (shows 1000's of results for #8 screws) and I suggest you browse to the items you need.

My #1 "go to" store.

"Great company with good customer service.
They shipped my AC sleeve very quickly. Since I had to return the item, the process was even easier. They sent me a UPS label. Shipped it back without paying any additional money. Absolutely recommend.

"Buyer beware!!! I attempted to purchase 14 Jobox truck tool boxes from Zoro Tools. The items were shown as IN STOCK during the purchase process. I found out after the fact that they only had 7. I called looking for an alternate product and was told they didn't carry any other types. I researched other options online only and found Weather Guard made a great alternative. Guess who sold them? ZORO TOOLS. I called ahead this time to confirm they had the boxes in stock. I was assured that they did, so I processed the order. I received an email 2-days later stating that the items were on back-order!!! Also found out that one of the original orders I cancelled wasn't cancelled properly. Talk about a mess. I spent $6000 on these boxes in all. You would think that they would want my business and care...this was not the case. I was offered a half-hearted apology and that's all. Not good!"

modified review This review was modified by Alorance77 on April 23 2014 10:33:37 AM

"I just ordered Durham sliding drawer units on 8/26/13 and they were delivered on 8/27/13! Service beyond my expectations. I will definitely be using them again! This was with a free shipping offer too. I was flabbergasted when it was delivered because I expected I would be waiting a couple of weeks.

modified review This review was modified by mnwishbone on August 27 2013 09:10:03 AM

"ZORO has just about everything I've ever needed to buy as far as tools, epoxy, labware... They have the best prices I have ever found. Unbelievably fast shipping. Super highly recommended."

modified review This review was modified by DavidSS on August 21 2013 04:41:44 PM

ZORO Tools is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

ZORO Tools is not a merchant member
ZORO Tools does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!