• Address: 1445 Armour Blvd

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.35/10 6.35/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.88/10 6.88/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.75/10 6.75/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.00/10 7.00/10

"I got another type heater (pedestal) from this company one after the last failed from homedepot and the second one lasted around the same time. Now my heater from Zoro works great without any problem. thank you for free shipping!"

"For the past couple years, I have switched nearly half of my inventory items to Zoro from various other suppliers. Their prices were always considerably lower than anywhere else I could find, and the coupon codes they consistently offer are fantastic. However, over the past few months, I've noticed a SIGNIFICANT INCREASE in the prices of many of the items I regularly order - one in particular went from around $56 to over $70!! They've also DELETED items I have always bought as well. Not sure what's going on there, but I am really disappointed and have begun pursuing new suppliers. "

modified review This review was modified by phoebemarie on January 14 2015 07:51:13 AM

"I order from Zoro at least a few times a month. I am surprised to see negative reviews here. The prices are amazing; The customer service has always been outstanding; The massive selection of products is astounding; The processing and shipping time is the best I have ever experienced from any company -- I've received orders within 4 hours of placing them.

Regarding the negative review addressing Zoro collecting taxes in NJ when their warehouse is in IL -- Zoro is owned by Grainger Industrial Supply which has physical locations in New jersey as well as in many other states. Short of committing a federal crime, not really a lot they can do about that -- not a fair critique.

If you are worried about a substitution, call them. The customer service couldn't be better. They did substitute some dust masks I ordered once. The ones they sent were higher quality so, no complaints there either.

My one negative critique is with the site's search engine. A very detailed search for an item can reveal tens of thousands of random, unrelated things. You can easily filter these results but still a bit irritating. Will not keep me from ordering from them though.

I can't say enough great things about this place. Don't listen to the naysayers. This is one of the best online retailers I have ever ordered from.

modified review This review was modified by pan-fry on January 01 2015 04:31:05 PM

"Don't understand why Zoro gets negative reviews. I ordered 3 times from them recently in Nov & Dec 2014 and the prices and service are A-1. I ordered chemicals and everything was packed great. Nobody can beat their prices. Their shipping is free and very fast. I plan on buying from them a lot in 2015. I wish I would known about Zoro earlier. I could have saved a lot of money"

"***Caviot Emptier***
Customers should know ""zorotools"" charges sales tax even though they have no presence in that state of purchase! Also there are no reciprocal agreements between POP (point-of-purchase) NJ (point-of-delivery) Virginia, YET, a tax is charged. They also charge for Priority Mail when they ship parcel post. Really????? I suppose "zorotools" thinks the public won't notice their deceptive practices. A customers perception of the daily operation of any business is germane to the success AND or FAILURE of that business!
NEVER AGAIN will I make a purchase from {{ZOROTOOLS}}

modified review This review was modified by Bots on November 25 2014 03:05:33 PM

"zoro toools is a horror story.

i ordered a book, which they agreed to deliver in 3 days time.

they sent me an email afterward saying that they could not send the book for nearly a month.

i cancelled the order.

they "found" the book and said they were shipping it anyway.

i again cancelled the order, as i had made other arrangements to get the book.

they shipped the book anyway, despite multiple notices to cancel.

i had to call them up and tell them to intercept the shipment with UPS.

they refused to immediately refund my money and i had to wait days for a partial refund.

they refused to refund the shipping costs.

i called them up demanding the return of the shipping money, they agreed to refund it within 24 hours.

they haven't refunded the money.

zoro tools is a horrible experience, totally unprofessional.

modified review This review was modified by michaelbrummit on November 07 2014 02:02:22 PM

"Fantastic price and excellent delivery time! Received product exactly as described."

"Be sure to check their "contract" and this:
2. Product Substitution.
Products (and country of origin) may be substituted and may not be identical to catalog or website published descriptions and/or images.

I decided not to place my order on a well-researched product concerned they would substitute. I sent emails and they never responded.

"A great experience with Zoro. Ordered multiple items with regular free shipping and they arrived the next day, (I live in Dallas and there is a warehouse around here I think).

Had one item that went bad the next day. A quick call and they refunded me the amount I paid, and told me not to send it back, just toss it. I was on the phone less than 10 minutes.

I will definitely be buying here again. Looks like a much better selection than Grainger, which is my other local option.

"I am amazed with this company! Awesome customer service, great return policy, tons of products for lower prices and extremely fast delivery. I placed two orders so far with them, both times it was after 3pm, and I received my items tomorrow morning before 9am!"

modified review This review was modified by PureLife on August 21 2014 10:39:31 AM

"Items as described. Incredible customer service. Great pricing. Quick shipment. Low shipping prices. I am REALLY impressed and have already recommended Zoro to my friends."

kuu

"Super fast, accurate and trustworthy! Highly recommended. Would definitely shop here again."

"Ordered 10 foot items and small less than half fist size items July 16. 10 foot items arrived 5 business days later dented. Called customer service asking for remaining items. Zoro said 2 days later. Received a non-Zoro package 2 days later and called Zoro again, Zoro explained items shipped from different warehouses and placed a new order NON-EXPEDITED and free of charge. 10 business days have not received original order promised 3-5 days or new order. Called Zoro 3rd time and they said items shipped from same warehouse and lost by FedEx, was told not to expect to receive the original order and only the replacement order. Received replacement parts 4 days and original parts 12 days from respective ship dates. Inconsistent customer service pretending to know what is going on. Compensation for lost time with shipping 3-4 times longer than promised was replacement order."

modified review This review was modified by jefflee2897 on August 01 2014 11:46:45 AM

"What a great new online find!

I have ordered 5 times and items ALWAYS arrived within 2 days.

Free shipping over $25. Perfect for small operations like mine. Most of my orders arrived in 3-4 seperate boxes (UPS) I assume because they have more than one warehouse. Instead of rounding all the items up, they ship items seperately from the stocking warehouse causing increased cost to them but much reduced deliver time to me.

Get a hold of their catalog (available online) and spend hours browsing. I guarantee you will find fasteners and tools you never knew existed and at a great price.

Search box is terrible (shows 1000's of results for #8 screws) and I suggest you browse to the items you need.

My #1 "go to" store.

"Great company with good customer service.
They shipped my AC sleeve very quickly. Since I had to return the item, the process was even easier. They sent me a UPS label. Shipped it back without paying any additional money. Absolutely recommend.

ZORO Tools is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

ZORO Tools is not a merchant member
ZORO Tools does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!