• Address: 1445 Armour Blvd

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"Great company with good customer service.
They shipped my AC sleeve very quickly. Since I had to return the item, the process was even easier. They sent me a UPS label. Shipped it back without paying any additional money. Absolutely recommend.

"Buyer beware!!! I attempted to purchase 14 Jobox truck tool boxes from Zoro Tools. The items were shown as IN STOCK during the purchase process. I found out after the fact that they only had 7. I called looking for an alternate product and was told they didn't carry any other types. I researched other options online only and found Weather Guard made a great alternative. Guess who sold them? ZORO TOOLS. I called ahead this time to confirm they had the boxes in stock. I was assured that they did, so I processed the order. I received an email 2-days later stating that the items were on back-order!!! Also found out that one of the original orders I cancelled wasn't cancelled properly. Talk about a mess. I spent $6000 on these boxes in all. You would think that they would want my business and care...this was not the case. I was offered a half-hearted apology and that's all. Not good!"

modified review This review was modified by Alorance77 on April 23 2014 10:33:37 AM

"I just ordered Durham sliding drawer units on 8/26/13 and they were delivered on 8/27/13! Service beyond my expectations. I will definitely be using them again! This was with a free shipping offer too. I was flabbergasted when it was delivered because I expected I would be waiting a couple of weeks.

modified review This review was modified by mnwishbone on August 27 2013 09:10:03 AM

"ZORO has just about everything I've ever needed to buy as far as tools, epoxy, labware... They have the best prices I have ever found. Unbelievably fast shipping. Super highly recommended."

modified review This review was modified by DavidSS on August 21 2013 04:41:44 PM

"This humidifer was a very good price, combined with the extra discount I got, it was a steal! I'd definitely order from zoro again especially because I got free shipping on such a bulky item"

"Great service and good price. Lowest price I could find for this blade as well as cheapest shipping. Super fast shipping! I would highly recommend this etailer. Only con is a slightly quirky ordering page. Took me a few times before it would accept my PayPal payment. But once my order went through it shipped almost immediately and I RECEIVED IT THE NEXT DAY!"

"The tools were gifts for Christmas. They arrived on time and in great shape. "

"3 stars Neither Satisfied Nor Dissatisfied"

"I had to call three times to confirm my credit card. Each time, I was told that it had went through and that the order would ship. The next day the charge would be pending on my account and the order would be canceled. This morning I called and was told once again my order was canceled. She told me that the billing department tried to contact me earlier this morning. I said that I hadn't received a call and verified the number. They had the correct number. I was transferred to the credit department and was told that they are not in and don't come in until 9am Central time.

Then how did they call earlier this morning?

My final attempt: I tried again today using paypal. Maybe that will be less of a problem. If I didn't need the supplies as soon as possible, I'd not go with Zoro.

"Very fast service and shipping. Great company to order from."

"Great products and fast shipping! "

"Amazing delivery speed!
Very satisfied and impressed with delivery!

bro. Rob's Avatar
Shenandoah Valley VA

"EXCELLENT! NEVER any problem with ANY order from Zoro Tools."

"Excellent....very satisfied!"

"No problem check out--Best prices i could find--I'll be back"

ZORO Tools is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

ZORO Tools is not a merchant member
ZORO Tools does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!