Stores > ZORO Tools

Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.50/10 4.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.17/10 4.17/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.67/10 1.67/10
Voice your opinion! Review ZORO Tools by clicking a star below.
2017-04-22

really slow to ship

"These folks consider an order "fulfilled" and then do not ship for several days. Perhaps it's different if you pay the outrageous price for "expedited shipping"--and perhaps it is not. If you need something to be delivered when they say it will be--go somewhere else. "

2017-04-14

If they do not have what you ordered they will send you what ever.

"I ordered part s that I needed they sent all the wrong size. Now I am being told they are on back order. This does not help me get my job done I expect that when I put in a order I will get what I asked for. They have cost my job time and money. Do not use them. "

2017-04-06

Great quality!

"Heavy duty, shipped really fast, and pleasantly suprised it's a US product!"

2017-02-04

Excellent Discount Tool source

"Have used Zoro a dozen times. No issues. Then can be a little slow shipping. Most items ship quickly. If you can wait for a special. They have a lot of 20% sells. "

2017-01-15

If you're having problems with them...

"...this is a Grainger company. If your problem is being ignored by Zoro (honestly, I have not had an issue yet, but it seems that many do), call Grainger customer service and let them know. Zoro appears to be their discount arm. "

2016-12-19

zoro dot com

"there's nothing to say average place with average customer service with average prices..."

2016-11-19

stay clear from this horrible company

"DO NOT buy from this company through walmart. They sent me the wrong item and can not get any answers about a refund for almost 2 weeks. Zoro tells me to contact walmart and walmart tells me to contact zoro and neither company will help me.
sorry I made a purchase through these 2 companies. I normally use amazon for everything and will never use anyone else but them again.
this was the worse experience I ever had. stay away from these people.

2016-10-04

Sent me a used pump

"Order SO5141836. 8/24/2016. 5UWJ1 1 HP Multi-Stage Booster Pumps, Vertical.
Pump arrived and clearly was used. I noticed it right away, and a powerhouse maintenance person remarked the same thing the moment he walked by me opening the box. The black body had multiple areas of black gloss paint in the flange holes and on random parts of the body. The stainless steel coupling guard was scratched. When the pipe fitters were installing the pump, they showed me the rusty scale on the inside of the pump body. When the electricians wired it, they said it was pre-wired 208V single phase and had ring terminals on the wires, which was different from the other 3 similar pumps I ordered from Grainger. I called customer service immediately and had them put a note in the order file, because I needed to install it regardless of the condition due to plant needs. I was told this drop shipped from the manufacturer and zoro doesn't sell used equipment. I asked zoro how they know they're not selling used equipment, because these are drop shipping from the manufacturer. Sure enough, 24 hours later, the motor started kicking out on high temperature. I called zoro, and was given the song and dance they don't sell used equipment. I was promised a return label within 10 business days (REALLY?). On the 13th day, I called back asking about the status of the label. It was held up because the manufacturer wanted to know how we wired the pump !!. I told them I'd have a conference call between the pipefitters, electriclans, powerhouse guys, zoro and the manufacturer if need be to prove they sent us a used pump. Zoro also filtered my negative, but honest review on their website. Don't trust their website for product reviews. My next step is to dispute the charge on the corporate card.

2016-09-19

Order cancelled late

"Three days after I placed an order with Newegg for a 3-phase, 250V, 30A, Twist-Lok plug through their partner, Zoro Tools, I was notified the order had been cancelled. So, about the time I was hoping to receive the product I found that I wouldn't be receiving it at all. Now I can scramble to find the part I need."

2016-08-24

Good service.

"I've ordered a few times from Zoro, and when I saw they had a bad rating here, I figured I should give my experience.
My first couple orders were perfect, no issues.
My third was a metal gas can, that UPS smashed and damaged the spout. Zoro promptly send me an new spout at no charge, with no fuss. In a few days I had a new spout.
I would recommend Zoro.

2016-07-29

Spent 45 minutes shopping to make use of 25% off coupon only to have Zoro cancel the order

"Zoro sent me an email claiming that I checked the "items were for export" box on my order which I did not and therefore my order was cancelled. Zoro advised me to order from Grainger (which is their parent company I understand) undoubtedly at a higher price. "

2016-07-25

Do not order anything from this company!!!!

"Warning!!!! Do not put yourself through this. I ordered two jugs of paint from Walmart. I waited 2 weeks then finally contacted Walmart who directed me to zoro. They informed me that my order was "lost in transit", and they only had one jug left. I agreed to have them ship me out the one jug, and I would wait another month for the other one. Another week goes by still no paint. I call zoro back, and was informed that the one they were suppose to ship out to me immediately was purchased by someone else and I would have to wait the month for both jugs. I insisted upon talking to a manager who was 100% uncaring or helpful. I asked to get the president of the co. Address to write and was refused. I ended up having to cancel the order. So I ended up tying up close to $100 for a month with this co. And received nothing but you have to wait another month. What a nightmare!!!!!! Do yourself a favor take the hour out of your Saturday and go to lowes!!!!!"

2016-07-21

Dewalt Planer purchase

"De Walt DW735 Planer, advertised with in-feed and out feed tables. Came with out tables. When I contacted Zoro, initial response was the tables did not come with the item, I then contested the payment on PayPal. I also sent them copies of their website with the detailed description.
They then sent me the tables.
So all ended well.
Note I had a 25% off code, with the code and the tables, I came out okay.
Zoro did say they would get the description corrected.

2016-07-13

SCAMMERS

"ORDERED FROM ZORO THROUGH WAL MART. THEY SENT TRACKING NUMBER THAT WAS NO GOOD. NEVER RECEIVED ITEM. FILED CLAIM WITH PAYPAL. "

2016-07-01

Selling Discontinued Items and stringing customers along. Shamefull

"On May 12th, 2016 I order tactical pants from this company. Order # 260-SO4513717. When I received my conformation email, it stated that it Ships from the manufacturer in 31-35 business days. Having missed the "business days" part I called on June 17th and was told it would be between June 20th and June 27th before my order was shipped, and a conformation would be sent. I called early morning on June 21st to see if they had a firmer date yet, in which they told be they would contact the manufacturer. I called again late June 21st as I had not heard anything. I was told it would be between July 2 and July 10th. On July 1st I called to see if they had a firmer date, in which I was told my order had been cancelled. They stated the manufacturer discontinued the item, and it was no longer available. They also stated that they sent an email on June 20th, to inform me of this. I checked my inbox, spam box, and trash box. I found no such email. Keep in mind i talked to them on June 21st and was told it was still on the way. I then contacted the manufacturer and was told the product was discontinued in December. I find it unprofessional to not only sell a product that has been discontinued, but in the event they truly didn't know, I find it to be poor business practice to wait a month to ask if it's available, and string the customer along during this time. "

Share ZORO Tools's store rating

ZORO Tools is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

ZORO Tools is not a merchant member
ZORO Tools does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!