"The site is a SCAM, as with all previous poor reviews, I too placed an order, was charged, and never received my order. Can't get through to customer service and it's been too long to dispute the charge with my credit card company. "

modified review This review was modified by VikulyaD on August 06 2013 09:12:47 PM

"DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM! I ordered back in March and have gotten the run around. Now I have no money and no product. I'm out $960. THeir customer service it terrible, you will be taking a HUGE RISK ORDERING FROM THEM. I'm regretting my mistake."

modified review This review was modified by hachibear on July 24 2013 11:15:26 AM

"This store does Not have good customer service. They said they would replace a dining chair damaged either in shipment or when their "white glove" service put the chair together. I paid extra for their "white glove" service. Then they stalled for weeks. When I started checking on progress of receiving a new chair they stalled with more promises which they did NOT do. They never have offered a refund or expedited a replacement chair. The company puts customer on hold for very long times so one resorts to their online customer service which only sends out generic email promises of contact in one business day which never happens. "

modified review This review was modified by DiningRoomSetCustomer on June 04 2013 06:29:11 AM

"This is a terrible store. I have been waiting for my order for the past 2 months. I am not able to get anyone to return a call on the status of my order. Right now I want back my money. I believe I was swindled out of my money. The owner should face criminal charges for scamming customers."

modified review This review was modified by JaniceMonah on May 14 2013 12:10:18 PM

"Ordered a love seat. Wasn't shipped for 35 days after ordered. Arrived damaged. Company seemed to be working with me then ceased all contact. I couldn't even file a dispute with paypal, because thanks to their delay is shipping, it wad past the dispute period. Coincidence? I wonder. Now business is defunct and I'm stuck with a damaged loveseat. Although they are out of business, you can still order from their website. Scammers. Over 600 complaints filed with BBB in the last few months! "

modified review This review was modified by divasrule on May 07 2013 01:27:44 PM

"Ordered two swing arm lamps and received a notice that the order was ready to ship but they were waiting for a tracking number. The tracking number was never received. It's been 3 weeks since the order was placed and I received a notice saying the following: "It is with much sadness in our hearts that we write this final letter. It was a pleasure to serve our customers over the past couple of years and we thank you for shopping with us.

Mercantila Acquisitions, LLC (d/b/a Zoostores.com) (the .Assignor.) has made an assignment for the benefit of creditors (.ABC.) to Zoostores.com (assignment for the benefit of creditors), LLC. An ABC is a formal process commenced under state law whereby an Assignee is assigned assets of an Assignor and the Assignee then monetizes the assets and distributes the net proceeds to the creditors.

Within the next 30 days Assignee will circulate information regarding the ABC and a claims package to vendors, current customers and other creditors. You will have approximately 6 months to file a claim with the estates. While many of you may have questions regarding this process, we ask for your patience while the Assignee focuses on maximizing the value of our assets. If you have not received notice by May 31, 2013, you may send an email to escalations@zoostores.com for follow-up. Please note, however, that it may take time for the Assignee to respond to your message."
LOOKS LIKE THEY ARE OUT OF BUSINESS. DO NOT ORDER THROUGH THIS COMPANY! Also, I tried calling their phone and a recording said that this number was no longer operational! I'm out over $120!

"Ordered patio heater, credit card charged; in theory item ships from CA to east coast and item "arrives" on east coast but shipper an local delivery service claim item not being released for delivery. Repeated emails to zoostore go unanswered. I told them to forget it and had my bank reverse the charges. "

modified review This review was modified by jpremmert on April 30 2013 10:45:31 AM

"We are a vendor of Zoostores. When we receive orders they are shipped immediately. They are now 4 months behind paying us for products that we have shipped.
DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM< THEY ARE GOING OUT OF BUSINESS !!!!!!!!

modified review This review was modified by no9254me on April 29 2013 03:06:40 PM

"THIS STORE IS A SCAM!! I ordered a coffee table on March 11, 2013. They took the money out of my bank account on March 13, 2013. It is now April 28 and I have not received my item. I have sent countless emails and the response is that the item will ship immediately or within 2-3 days. I have disputed the charge with my bank and hopefully will get my money back."

modified review This review was modified by dt1018 on April 28 2013 10:09:54 AM

"Took my money and never shipped item.

I called over the last 3 days and their call center message says call center is closed . I called every hour for the last 3 days.

I finally had to Call paypal and place a dispute to get my money back DO NOT ORDER FROM ZOOSTORES THEY ARE SCAMMERS

"One of my worst nightmares. I ordered an electric massage table on March 17th through them because of the "great deals" they offer. I must say, I ALWAYS do my research on vending websites, regarding reviews etc. I did fail this time, for no reason in particular and I am paying the mistake. Let me tell you that the amount charged was 1558$. So I am very, very upset.
I have opened a dispute regarding this order with AMEX.
I cancelled the order with Zoostores a month after I placed the order and have tried several times to contact their calling center/website with no luck as they appear to have closed its doors.
I printed out all the emails sent and received and going to send them to the cc company to help with the dispute.
DO NOT do business with this company. Even their website appears to no longer exist.
I regret having dealt with this ghost company so much.
Live and learn.

modified review This review was modified by monyx09 on April 24 2013 08:53:15 AM

"DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY!!!! Our story is so similar to the reviews already written. Purchased a bed for $415 two months ago with guaranteed next day shipping, they contact us later that week to let us know the item was not in stock and they had no idea when it would be. Claimed to be requesting a refund issued and never got it. 2 months, countless phone calls and emails later and they have appeared to have closed their call center. Please do not have the same experience we did and do not use this company."

"I searched the web for a lowe price on Z-lite Coventy pendant light and for 2 of them it was $340 everywhere else that stocked the item, over 2 dozen sites. I bought the same pendants for $250 from Zooostores with free shipping and ordered April 10 , received April 19th. I have read some of the other reviews but assure you my experience was awesome. I understood going in that they don' have this in a warehouse but rather get it thru a supplier and then ship to me so I was fine with 10 day shipping but would rate higher if it was 3 to 5day shipping. The it is just as described and looks great in its location. Item was in factory packing and no issues with breakage or missing parts etc. "

modified review This review was modified by okiestro on April 23 2013 07:39:22 AM

"Zoostores is a fraudulent company. Check out all the negative feedback. We ordered furniture. Neer got it. Have not received a refund despite many attempts. No one answers their customer service line. I have called day and night for several weeks. We finally put in a dispute claim with our credit card company. DO NOT BUY FROM THESE PEOPLE. "

"Only received 1 of 2 packages. Unable to assemble trampoline. Have been trying to get response from Zoostores since January via phone or email and have not received a response. It is now the middle of April. I have been taken for over $300 and have no product! After reading other reviews of people who have had the same experience it's time to contact the Better Business Bureau."

Zoostores.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Zoostores.com is not a merchant member
Zoostores.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!