• Rating 4.83/10 22 reviews

ZoomBridal is not a merchant member
    ZoomBridal does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • ZoomBridal contact information

"Dress beautiful but we ordered it too small and need to get a larger size. The company said we could return it after we filled out this form. Looking forward to a happy no hassle exchange."

"I am a little torn about my experience. My dress did arrive on time, but it only somewhat looked like the picture. It didn't have a smooth finish between the top and bottom, (drop waist) like in the picture and it also was missing the detailing on the skirt of the dress. I paid extra and had my alterations lady take my measurements but the dress came in about 2 sizes to big. I tried on wedding gowns before and new about what size i should be and my measurements went pretty close to their size chart, but I was in between two sizes. The reason I have mixed reviews is that with all the things wrong with my dress it is actually a very nice quality, especially for a total order cost of around $330. I did have to have $180 I'm alterations done, and this is a person not a company doing them so her prices are a lot better. If I had taken it anywhere else it probably would of been double that. So all in all after all the alterations I am happy. Even my alterations lady said it does not look like a $300 dress. I didn't like it the first time I put it on (didn't hate it) but I have grown to love it through the alteration process. Item Zba01167 embellished lace satin tulle fitted a line "

"I ordered 2 bridesmaid dresses from zoom bridal and I am extremely pleased with them. The dresses arrived inside out (to protect the outside of dress) and the quality of the lining of the dresses was so good took me a while to realise it wasn't the actual dress!! I got my dresses custom made and they fitted perfectly, and they arrived within just a couple of weeks of placing the order. Great service. Thanks zoom bridal :)"

modified review This review was modified by l.williams on February 07 2013 04:08:18 PM

"I gave zoombridal my measurements and they made the dress small. Now they wouldn't refund me and in order for them to fix it, I'd have to ship it to china in my expense. Save yourself a headache and don't buy from them. It's not woth it going through all this hassle."

modified review This review was modified by Mom4two on July 16 2012 09:18:24 PM

"I ordered a custom bridesmaid dress after getting one at another store that didnt work. All the people at ZoomBridal were helpful. Yes, they are in China but they are responsive to emails, help with sizing questiions and their chat works during their business hours, not ours. Try later in the day if you want live chat! When ordering, I would recommend adding a few inches to the sizes, their measurements are seam to seam and not traditional US measurements. Fabulous quality, very fast shipping and custom size to make a dress tea length was perfect!!! Thank you!!!!"

"***WARNING*** Do not order from this company!!!! I ordered my dress two months ago, and I still haven't received it yet..it was ordered by size, not custom measurements. They charged me $33 for express shipping thru UPS, and then tried to claim they were unable to deliver to shipping address because it was a remote area...it's a business address, in town,that receives packages weekly from UPS. Now they are supposedly shipping by a cheaper carrier, DHL....hmmmmm...smells like a scam to me!!! Wish I read these reviews before I had ordered from them. Will never order anything from them again!!! Just hoping when the dress does finally arrive it will be wearable! :("

"PEOPLE NEED TO KNOW THE TRUTH ABOUT ZOOMBRIDAL

1) Don't let the pictures of Caucasian women posing on the website fool you into thinking that you are ordering from the USA, because you're NOT! They are based in CHINA!

2) If a dress you ordered is the wrong size, don't make the mistake of thinking you can pick up the phone and call. You CAN'T. Their only contact is via email and a live chat (which is really just email)!

This is the email I received back for needing to return a flower girl dress that ZOOMBRIDAL sent to me in the WRONG size.

[Dear CUSTOMER,

For your requests,we have checked your order placed at Nov 4, 2011 and sign for payment dated Nov.25.

As our return policy shows in web tells that for returning or exchanging of the dresses ,customer should contact us within 3 days after received the dresses.
Generally speaking we usually don't regret to accept returning for your case.
However you are honored to be treated as a speical offer this time ,that means we agree to return the dresses.

There are two methods we suggested you to choose ,and charges are listed below:
1?Returning of goods charges 50% restocking fee and full shipping fee.
2?Replaced another one order for the new dress and the it charges you shipping fee and full amout of dress.
Please kindly inform us which you would like to prefer,and if you are still unclear about it ,just feel free to contact us either via emais or cellphone.

We look foward to your early reply

Sincerely,
Rebecca
Zoombridal Suport Team]

IF YOU ARE WONDERING WHY THE EMAIL MAKES NO SENSE OR THE SPELLING IS INCORRECT REREAD # 1! I HOPE YOU WON'T MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE I DID.

"I was looking for a specific style and color of dress to wear in my sister's wedding and I found that dress at Zoombridal.com. I have to admit I was a little nervous ordering from so far away but they were in constant contact with me and even made a last minute change the bride requested. I ordered custom sizing and the fit is perfect. My dress still arrived ahead of schedule and it is absolutely beautiful! The fabric is beautiful and it is very well made. I would recommend Zoom Bridal to anyone and I would use them again myself. Thanks."

"I had read mixed reviews, but I decided to give this website a shot for my second wedding dress. I already had a ceremony dress - but it was not right for the party! So I ordered a dress "Rush".

It came out PERFECT! So cute, fit me beautifully (I don't even need to make any alterations). Great craftwork, great boning, and they sent me extra lace decals just in case.

Customer Service was weird because I didn't know how it worked, but Donna got back to me with my questions answered within 6 hours and ensured me it would be here on time.

I am VERY VERY happy with the product, and it came in the time frame they promised. I recommend the dress and zoombridal.com

"Dress arrived 2 days before wedding, zipper was defective and had to be replaced for an addtional $$35.00. company has not responded to my e-mail about repayment for the defective zipper. Plus the dress was very uncomfortable and my mom later found the almost exact same dress at a local up-scale dept. store for not much more than the cost at zoom. Would definately recommend not buying from here. "

"I paid for a bridesmaid dress through ZoomBridal in late June. The shipping and handling cost was $29.42 for EMS shipping, which said it would take 7 to 9 working days to arrive. It is now 15 days later and I'm starting to get worried, especially with all of these bad reviews. I think it's weird that the only real way to contact the company is through a live chat. Doesn't make much sense because the urgency of my complaints, I feel, cannot be addressed through a messaging system. Very VERY UNPROFESSIONAL!!"

"I should have read the review before ordering from this company. The picture of the dress item# ZBB01469 was beautiful. I instantly fell in love, HOWEVER when the dress came it was shorter than expected the color was totally wrong, they forgot the sew a part in the bodice, and the heming of the dress is boched! I am so sad and sick about this....Never Again!"

"Dress fitted description well, all measurements fitted well and it was received in a timely manner."

"I would like to say that Donna was a great help to me I thought that it would be impossible to order something online that a person had never tried before but facilitating the process for me I would like to begin by thanking her and her team for the great work. Also everytime I had a question or concern she was very fast at responding.
I had a different perspective of how a dress was and because it wasn't worn I paid back my shipping fee and without a problem purchased a different dress. So I once again would like to thank her for her great help. I received my new dress in time for my occasion and I love it. Thanks.

"*DO NOT ORDER FROM ZOOMBRIDAL!* I found the perfect dress for prom and the site said it would be here in 10 to 15 days. It's been a month and a half and no dress. Nobody has answered my emails or phone calls. It's April 20th and prom is May 22nd. So now I have to go out and find another dress but all of them have been picked over by now so there isn't much out there. "