Zones Reviews - Zones.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 3.33/10 16 reviews

Zones is not a merchant member
Zones does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"Terrible seller. String you along for a few weeks and then say order is canceled. Below is an actual email from them.

Your order is canceled, we will not be getting any more.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Sincerely,

Phone: 1-800-248-9948
Fax: 253-205-2556
customerservice@zones.com
www.zones.com

"no communications, no replies to my email 10 days after i ordered. stay away from this merchant."

"Another upset customer here. Purchased a product which their website said was in stock but then got an email a week later saying my order was cancelled. Talk about a crappy website/inventory system. They are trying to sell product(s) which they don't even have! Read other reviews that say the same thing and stay away from Zones."

"Bad. Stay away. Accepted order. Order placed on 08/22/2011. Today 08/31 I get email stating they had to cancel it because they never had it in stock. Trash. Junk"

"Terrible ordered touchpad and still haven't done anything wouldn't cancel it , locked up my credit card for days

never again bad deal

"HORRIBLE SERVICE, AFTER EMAIL CONFIRMATION OF ORDER. 2 DAYS LATER ORDER GOT CANCELED DUE TO "OVERSALE" DIDNT EXPECT THIS AT ALL. TERRIBLE, NEVER BUYING FROM YOU AGAIN"

"I ordered a Ceton tuner card as part of a preorder on March 13th 2010. I finally received the card on August 12th of 2010 and wanted to commend Zones on their efforts. I am sure they were dealing with alot of calls based on Ceton delaying the shipment a couple of times. I only called them once, and they answered my questions right away and I recieved the product when they said I would. I definately recommend them based on my experience. "

modified review This review was modified by jwebb6 on August 17 2010 10:17:05 AM

"I ordered an ipod and a camera from them. I received the goods on time.I consider myself lucky as i didnt have to face any kind of problem or delay in receiving the goods. I am satisfied with their service."

"Placed order on tuesday and received order on Friday. I was expecting problems after reading the reviews but was relieved when there were none. Price was good and I had no problems with their customer service. FYI, their phone system 'sucks' and returns can be tricky"

"It has been 3 weeks, and I have not received my order yet...nor do I know if it has been cancelled, shipped, or on backorder or none of the above.

I e-mailed "customerservice" 3 times about the status. All you receive when you do that is an automated message saying to check the order status yourself on their website. Well guess what? Their tracking system doesn't work.

Most the positive reviews below are horribly misleading. With this company you only get good service, if you a) get extremely lucky or b) have a business account with them. The reps will only care if they are making commission off of you.

Have never received a response from this company, so after all that wasted time, I will have to call.

This company is shady at best. And should not even be in business with the way they treat their customers.

"I placed an order on Fri 3/30/07 at 2pm PST. They claimed same day shipping for orders placed before 3pm. Alas, nothing happened. I finally called on Tue 4/3/07 to find out what was going on, as the on-line order status simply reported: In Process. They told me that the product was unavailable, and there was a web-site error. Nary an apology. Just that's it, order is cancelled! No email! I had to call them to find out. Meanwhile, I had to re-order the product elsewhere. Lame customer service."

"HORRIBLE COMPANY. This is not the first, not the second, but the third time they cancelled my order due to crap on their side. NEVER EVER EVER EVER will I recommend this company to any sane person."

modified review This review was modified by Deedrik on April 12 2007 06:57:21 AM

"The service is great, and fast and the prices are always fair.. I know some people out there are big cheapo's and you can usually find a better price somewhere out there on the web but for just a couple of dollars more you can have outstanding service with a fair price. My pakcages always come on time but if there is a problem I know that my rep will always handle for me. I use Tod ext 3230 he is great!!!"

"I ordered a HP Ipaq HX4705 from zones they sent me a HX4700 and it was refurbished unit. This was after they told me that they would send a new unit. The fact that it was a refurbished unit was not apparent from looking at the Handheld. I noticed it from product damage and a small book about “The warranty on your refurbished unit.” They did take the unit back but would not send me a new one they made me go through the order process again but told me that "they could not get one in.""

"Fantastic price on a Sony LCD monitor (down some 15-20%), broad range of shipping choices with no extra charges, and they shipped the same day I ordered. I received emails from them at every update in status to my order, and the order status page is easy to use and very informative.

These guys seem to have gotten a bad rap in the past, but I tried them anyway because of the low price. If my experience is any indication, they've turned themselves around for the better in a big way.