• Rating 0.67/10 7,298 reviews

ZipZoomFly.com (Formerly Googlegear) is not a merchant member
    ZipZoomFly.com (Formerly Googlegear) does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • ZipZoomFly.com (Formerly Googlegear) contact information

• Address: 39889 Eureka Dr, Newark CA 94560
    • Contact: service@zipzoomfly.com
    • Phone: 510-897-1890
    • Customer Support: 510-897-1890
    • Business Hours: 8:30am - 5:30 pm PST M-F
    • Fax: 510-360-9615

All 12,520 Customer Reviews

"good at communication with great customer service"

"Pathetic service..I had a discount with them, but they never gave it.. Not picking up the phone calls..Even the website is down now and there is nothing I can do get my money back..

Be highly cautious to use them..Not at all recommened.. probably they will be reported at BBB

"Never gives my rebate back, never answers phone calls.
now the website is down.
highly doubt that they are gone with the money that should have been used to pay customer's rebates!!!

"My husband purchased a special battery for his camera. The battery didn't work and on taking the camera to a repair shop it was found that the battery was defective. Returning the battery was going to be such a hassle and expense that he decided to just chalk the purchase up to a learning experience."

"As seen from other forum, http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/deal-discussion/1062123/
the company will soon be closed down. It's too bad if you haven't got your rebate.

"Notice of trustee's sale recently recorded (see paste below) for the real estate at 39889 Eureka Drive. Don't know if ZZF owns the building, but it was ZZF's rebate address previously.

...WILL SELL AT PUBLIC AUCTION TO THE HIGHEST BIDDER FOR CASH (payable at time of sale in lawful money of the United States, by cash, a cashier's check drawn by a state or national bank, a check drawn by a state or federal credit union, or a check drawn by a state or federal savings and loan association, savings association, or savings bank specified in section 5102 of the Financial Code and authorized to do business in this state). At: the Fallon Street entrance to the County Courthouse, 1225 Fallon Street, Oakland, CA all right, title and interest conveyed to and now held by it under said Deed of Trust in the property situated in said County, California describing the land therein: PARCEL 2, PARCEL MAP 7552, FILED JULY 20, 2000, BOOK 252 OF PARCEL MAPS, PAGE 48, ALAMEDA COUNTY RECORDS. The street address and other common designation, if any, of the real property described above is purported to be: 39889 Eureka Drive, Newark, CA 94560"

"No matter how hard I've tried to get them to answer phone calls or respond to emails about my unprocessed Western Digital rebate, they won't. They are scam artists and I will never do business with them again."

"I too am a victim of the $15 WD hard drive rebate scam from June of 2010. Just got off the phone with status-now and the csr told me ZZF had stop returning their calls over a year ago, they were not funding rebates, and it had now become a legal issue."

modified review This review was modified by Bellevue_Escapee on February 07 2011 10:42:51 AM

"Do not buy from them, especially if there are rebate involved!!!! You will never receive a penny or any response to any emails or phone calls......don't waste your time!"

"Zip Zoom Fly stole from me too. Bought a hard drive that had a $15 rebate. They acknowlege having paperwork. I contacted them 3x-First time they ignored me. Second time wrote & said they would look into it , no further response. The third time I wrote company president. I received another reponse saying they would look into it , no further response. Almost a year later I am short $15."

"Yea, I guess I'll get in line with the rest of you. I wish I had checked this site before ordering last year. Zipzoomfly owes me $20 from a rebate that I submitted in May 2010. Unfortunately I started calling(never answered) and emailing in August, and even got a couple of emails from them saying that they were working on sending out the rebate, but still nothing. Guess I'll contact the California Attorney General and Better Business Bureau next. It won't help get my money back, but maybe I'll prevent another person from getting sucked in by this disreputable company. Stay away from zipzoomfly.com. STAY FAR AWAY!"

"Have a rebate with them since April 2010 and they are not responding to my inquires. This company has sank to the lowest level. "

"I have three $10 rebates for a total of $30 dating back to April & May 2010. I sent numerous e-mail inquiries starting in September 2010. ZZF's customer service replied to one of my inquiries on 10/26/2010 and said they would send me a check for $30. Needless to say, I have not received a $30 check. I have left several voicemails to their customer service phone number and no one ever returns the calls, nor does anyone ever answer the phone. Caveat emptor and steer clear of this outfit!"

"Good news! As of Jan 5 2011, ZZF has had their accreditation REVOKED by the Better Business Bureau.

My story: Same as everyone elses. Bought 2 Hard Drives early last year (2010). Got no rebates back. ZZF wont answer the phone! Status-Now says I did everything right and they are just waiting for approval from ZZF.

ZZF has cut off all contact with status-now. Meaning:

NO ONE should be expecting any rebates. This is a CRIME.

ZIPZOOMFLY ARE CROOKS and they should be in jail right now dropping their soap front of Bubba.

"2 rebates accepted and "in process" since May - still not a dime in January. Cannot recommend them unless you like to be ripped off."

modified review This review was modified by nhmac on February 03 2011 05:26:04 PM

"On 04/16/2010, I ordered a Western Digital WD1002FAEX 1TB SATA 7200 RPM 64MB Buffer Hard Drive from ZipZoomfly.com. I complied with all terms to receive a $15 rebate, and was even informed via email that my rebate was being processed. After the period expired in which I should have received the rebate, I checked the website for my rebate status, and it was still being processed. I called the telephone number several times over the next months regarding my rebate status after I still had not received my rebate, and they told me it was still being processed. Finally, in September, when I called the number again, I was informed that zipzoomfly.rebateaccess.com was no longer handling the rebate and that I would have to contact ZipZoomfly directly for the rebate. I have sent their Customer Service (an oxymoron if I ever heard one) several emails regarding this matter without even an acknowledgement.
If you ever do purchase anything from this company expecting a rebate, which I will never do again, chances are very good that you will never see the rebate.