• Address: 448 Ignacio Blvd #332

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.87/10 8.87/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.37/10 8.37/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.36/10 8.36/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.93/10 7.93/10

"I have used Zenni for years and tell all my friends about and they have loved it too. It also allows me to help purchase glasses for my Grandchildren so they can look cool in school too! I have a pair of glasses for every outfit. I can't imagine why anybody wants to pay more money for the same thing. Thanks Zenni for the savings. "

"Zenni was great took about ten minutes to order and three days later glasses were here and everything showed up in good condition ready for use."

"prescription was right on. frames were way too wide. Was on hold for over 10 minutes and gave up on zenni customer service. had a local bend my black and yellow plastic frames in at the nose piece with a hairdryer.fit much better now."

"Good looking glasses at an affordable price. Shipping did not take overly long. Would buy from again."

"Incredible for the price."

"Zenni always come through!"

"I am very happy with my order. I think my glasses fit a little funny, but I will have that fixed at my Optometrists office. Shipping quoted for a 2 1/2 to 3 week time frame in business days & my glasses came in closer to 2 1/2 weeks which was really nice."

"Slow to fill and ship and then order incorrect. Online chat help was less than helpful, and credit for return took forever."

"I bought these for the first time so I selected the cheapest lens. The product was delivered on time. the fit is ok. I will be buying again."

"Very fast shipping and delivery...
Glasses are exactly as ordered and I am very happy with them...
Thank you Zenni...

"Always stylish and affordable! I love Zenni!"

"Zenni prices are the best. I was able to get 4 pairs of glasses with good quality high index lenses for the same price or less than I would have paid for one pair of glasses at my doctor's office, even with my vision insurance. The glasses are all great and I would definitely order from Zenni again."

"although the frames and lenses offered at zenni are much cheaper than what I would have paid to purchase the same elsewhere, the quality was not as good, also, I ended up purchasing several pairs of the same prescription without getting a single pair of glasses that fit well, looked good and that corrected my vision adequately. "

"I am well pleased with the service and products that Zenni Optical provides. I have and will continue to recommend them to my friends and family. The recent problem with an apparently defective ear piece was handled above my expectations. Thank you."

"Their frame selection is great! - the prescription was accurately filled - the new glasses arrived very quickly - have purchased from them for about 4 years now, and they always deliver quality and great customer service. I couldn't be happier."

Zenni Optical is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Zenni Optical is a merchant member
Zenni Optical participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,868 merchant members.