• Address: 448 Ignacio Blvd #332

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.93/10 8.93/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.48/10 8.48/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.34/10 8.34/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.95/10 7.95/10

"I bought 3 pairs of glasses for my self and 1 pair for my husband. We like the cool new looks and the price is amazing!!!"

"My service was fast and the glasses fit great! ???? I will order from zenith again!"

"Excellent selection, great prices, outstanding customer service, easy, fast and fun shopping. It doesn't get better than this!"

"Though I like the glasses I got, I was not happy with the site when I ordered. It seems that I got a double order of my glasses. The site continued to lock up and would tell me that my order wasn,t there, very confusing, thanks Wayne"

"The web site was very easy to understand. I was very satisfied with my over all experience and love my glasses!! "

"Thank you, Zenni, for a GREAT experience with you! I love my glasses! My local post office somehow lost the first pair I ordered, and Zenni was soooo understanding and sent me a replacement pair at no cost (I paid the 2nd time for UPS to deliver). They arrived in a couple of days! I will DEFINITELY be ordering from Zenni again, and I have been telling my friends and co-workers to use Zenni for any eyeglass needs! (I learned about Zenni from a friend of mine). Thank you, again! "

"I was very satisfied with the products and although one the frames was a bit damaged, I found the customer care very helpful. They tried to help me adjust the frame but since it was not possible in my case they immediately sent me a replacement. Products can get damaged easily especially during shipment, what matters is how such a situation is handled and zenni optical was great at handling it as they are very customer friendly."

"Good results and affordable most of all!!!!!"

"Prescription is accurate, glasses fit and look great!"

"I absolutely love my glasses, I had to wait a little longer than I would have liked but the wait was worth it. I decided to get two sets due to the price, I think all up I paid just under $80.
I am sold, I won't be buying my glasses from anyone else but Zenni in the future.
I have literally been struggling with my eyesight for over a year now, even made some major mistakes at work because of it. I was thinking I would never be able to afford to pay $800 + like I did last time I replaced my glasses. But when a friend told me about his great experience I jumped at the opportunity and I am so glad I did.
I could feel my eyes relaxing the moment I put them on. WOW you are so cool Zenni.
Thank you for giving us a better option.

" Zenni's User friendly web site offers a wide variety of quality frames at an affordable price. Saving time and money, now that's what I'm talking about! I have received many compliments on the stylish, classy, sturdy frame.

Now I see.

"Easy, quick, completed correctly and affordable prices."

"I love Zenni- it allows me to choose styles that are outside my comfort zone!"

"easy, quick, problem free! Price is very good!"

"Got exactly what i ordered."

Zenni Optical is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Zenni Optical is a merchant member
Zenni Optical participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,878 merchant members.