Zenni Optical Reviews - zennioptical.com/ Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.30/10 22,740 reviews

Zenni Optical is a merchant member
Zenni Optical participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,866 merchant members.

All Customer Reviews (22,748)

"Glasses fit well prescription right on the money very happy"

"I Was happy when I ordered a pair of glasses for my son the service was really good and the quality of the glasses."

"I was so happy with my first pair of Zenni Optical prescription glasses, that I have since then purchased two more pairs in different styles.

I have been wearing prescription glasses for a very long time but for the first time I can afford to keep up with a few fashion trends at the same time.

Thanks, Alon Rizzo

Rating 8/104/5

"The glasses that I ordered are what I assumed that I was going to be receiving. The only hiccup in the process is that I had not heard anything for approx. 3 weeks after placing the order. I decided to call to find the status of the order and the glasses were shipped on the next day."

Rating 8/104/5

"I got my glasses within 2 weeks of ordering them. The price was reasonable, though, going from single vision to bifocal was definitely a lot more expensive. However, this was my first time ever purchasing bifocals and I got the progressive kind (no lines). But, I'm not really sure if I notice a difference or not from single vision to bifocals, so that would be my only complaint.

The overall process was easy to do, but I had put down the wrong color for the inside of the frame (white instead of black) and tried to change this less than 36 hrs after I put in the order and that was too late to change it. You have to do that within 24 hrs.

But, I'm still happy with the look of the glasses. It took about a week for the glasses to adjust to my face and not hurt as they initially did. The glasses do not feel as solid as my Calvin Klein pair of black rimmed glasses, but then, for single vision, I paid probably 3-4x the cost of this bifocal one, so the quality of the frame may not be as good, but it'll suffice hopefully for at least 2 yrs.

The glasses look good on me, and so far, I see no issues. I think I've been wearing the glasses now for 2-3 weeks and like how they frame my face. I also like that I can buy thinner lens as I'm very near sighted.

Zenni has a good selection of options, but I wish the glasses that automatically tint were a little more affordable, but then, I have no clue how much that costs at regular optical lens places, but probably more than what Zenni was offering.

My face also tends to be wide and I liked that I could load up a picture of my face (as per their instructions) and "fit" various glasses from their site on my face. This gave me a good idea of what I would look like with those glasses and helped narrow down my choices.

Also, the Advanced search features really helped, as I wanted glasses with a certain overall width and it allowed me to do that. It has really good search options/tools and helps you narrow down the glasses choices from their HUGE selection.

Many pairs of the glasses are under $30 for the frames, which you really can't even tough that even at inexpensive places like Nationwide. I did all of this without insurance, getting bifocals, thinner lens, anti-scratch, a pair of clip ons, with tax, shipping, it came to just $95 out the door. I think the frame cost themselves was about $26.

So reasonably affordable that you could even buy more than 1 pair without breaking the bank.

My first time prescription glasses online purchase was a great experience.

"Great prices, good selection, on-time delivery."

Rating 8/104/5

"Good selection and great prices. I’ve purchased 2 pair of glasses at Zenni, the 1st pair fits great and looks good but the 2nd pair doesn’t fit as well as the 1st. The bridge width is too big so the glasses side down my nose. My Fault. I guess its takes a little practice with the eyeglass dimensions that fit your face to get the measurements just right."

"I have recommended zenni to all my friends. Great glasses at a fair price Thanks"

"I've been ordering glasses from Zenni Optical for more than 2 years. The frames selection is extensive, service is quick, and prices are unbeatable. This time I ordered sun glasses. As usual, great experience: frames are stylish and comfortable, lenses are lightweight and dark, so I can wear them outside in the bright sun for longer periods of time. Great experience!"

"Great quality, great prices! Thanks Zenni! "

"It was easy to use and there was a large selection to choose from. "

"This is my second pair of glasses from Zeni optical and I couldn't be happier. The product is great and the price is unbelievably low. $47 from Zeni versus $1200 from the store for the same product!"

"Glasses are amazing! They fit like a glove"

"Prices good.
Service OK to good.
The prior website tracked order stages with more detail.

"We will be ordering all our glasses through you. Thank you. Taras"