• Address: 448 Ignacio Blvd #332

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.87/10 8.87/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.34/10 8.34/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.34/10 8.34/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.79/10 7.79/10

"They really helped me with questions I had.... also when there was a problem they arranged everything.... really satisfied... looking forward to buy more from them :)"

"prescription is off, glasses are of good quality."

"There are lots of frames to choose from; the website is fairly easy to use; and the price is great. Glasses arrived in a little over a week. Very happy with my purchases from Zenni."

"Quality glasses at a great price. The only negative was the thickness of the lens. I paid the extra cost for the high index but these were much thicker than my last pair puchased at a local store. But.....not that bad. The extra cost for the high idex probably not worth it from Zenni.

Overall,very impressed. I received my glasses 3 weeks from the date I ordered. Not great, but ok considering the cost.

"Positives: Low price, reasonable selection and good return policy

Negatives: A rather higher percentage of models out of stock, relatively slow delivery and poor ability to track orders.

"Love Zenni optical, I was able to buy my two daughters and i glasses for a great price. Thank you for being affordable :)"

"I brought two pairs of glasses . Lost screw from one pair, and the frame broke on the second. Know I have to repair the second. Not sure if I like that. "

"Very happy with my glasses"

"My order arrived sooner than I thought."

"The shipping is too long 3-4 weeks"

"I was happy with the website & the selection & the pricing. I did receive my 2 glasses within in the time that was stated to me. However, one of the glasses was made incorrectly & I had to package it up & pay myself to have to send it back to you. You could have provided a better way to get the glasses back for inspection. It was deemed that you had created the glasses incorrectly & replaced the glasses & shipped them to me in an expidited manor. If I had ordered just one pair if glasses this would have been a big inconvenience. There was no compensation offered just the replacement. I am unsure at this point on how to tell family & friends about my experience with Zenni.
Thank you for the opportunity to tell you about my Zenni experience and look forward to any response you may have back to me.
Sincerely,
Devon Molleken

"Very satisfied with the quality and the price. They are great."

"Great Glasses at a super price. I will definitely use Zenni Optical again. "

"Zenni's website is easy to use, provides many options, and offers very affordable prices on their products. Their glasses seem to be good quality, and the representation of them online is a good match to the actual product."

"I got what I paid for in a timely manner."

Zenni Optical is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Zenni Optical is a merchant member
Zenni Optical participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,856 merchant members.