• Zenni Optical Zenni Optical Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.93/10 7.93/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.97/10 6.97/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.57/10 5.57/10

"Love my glasses and so does everyone else "

"I had to return a pair of glass,the lenses were hitting the nose guard! Still waiting for return conformation so I can re order new pair."

"Frames fit and look great"

"Received quicker than expected. Very good fit and most of all, vision is very good. The price is excellent for what I ordered. Saved about 60%."

"A great way to shop for prescription glasses. You also get to beat the protectionists at there own game if you use some ingenuity. Highly recommended."

"This was my second purchase from Zenni and I will not be repurchasing. Upon receiving my glasses this time I had a nose ridge problem that kept digging into my face and causing gray pain making the glasses unwearable. When I reached out via online chat I was basically told that I should have measured better and was given a link to video and that if I wanted to exchange them I would pay the shipping back as well as the shipping to me again for a pair that I could wear. That would mean I would be paying shipping three separate times to get one pair of glasses which comes out 30 percent of the total cost. What started as a good value was no longer a good deal. So I still have the glasses and I'm out the 59 dollars I spent looking for a new pair elsewhere. Buyer beware. "

"I love my sunglasses that I ordered from Zenni Optical."

"Great fitting glasses and great price in less than 2 weeks. I have ordered several pairs of glasses over the past couple of years and will continue to come back to Zenni."

"I love the frames and the progressive prescription quality is spot on!! However, they did not offer clip-on Polaroid sunglasses for this frame. They could do so - in fact I am simply using the clip-ons that I purchased with my previous Zenni frames and they fit fine."

"Glasses are fine. Comfortable -- needed no adjustments. Cannot beat the price. Delivery faster than I expected. Only things I wish the site would have are to permit one to enter the prescription and then automatically calculate the reading glasses; and suggest reducing the pupillary distance by 3mm for reading glasses and permit the buyer to agree or disagree. Requiring the purchaser to do the math to arrive at the reading glasses prescription seem to open up the opportunity for mathematical errors and the wrong prescription."

"nothing to complain about"

"My glasses perscription usually costs 20x's more than this order. Such efficient and friendly service. I am a happy customer! "

"This was my second time ordering from them and I'm once again 100% satisfied. I upload my picture try on several frames and my prescription is saved in my profile so all this can be done in less than an hour. I'll never shop for glasses any other way. "

"Great value and styles. I'm telling all my friends!"

"i was wonderfully surprised at how great they are for the price . will be buying more for sure .. very happy costumer "

Share Zenni Optical's store rating

Zenni Optical is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Zenni Optical is a merchant member
Zenni Optical participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,853 merchant members.