Zenni Optical Reviews - zennioptical.com/ Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.30/10 22,725 reviews

Zenni Optical is a merchant member
Zenni Optical participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,866 merchant members.

All Customer Reviews (22,735)

"This is my second pair of glasses from Zeni optical and I couldn't be happier. The product is great and the price is unbelievably low. $47 from Zeni versus $1200 from the store for the same product!"

"Glasses are amazing! They fit like a glove"

"Prices good.
Service OK to good.
The prior website tracked order stages with more detail.

"We will be ordering all our glasses through you. Thank you. Taras"

"Primera vez que compro aquí. Muy buena la experiencia!!!"

"great service, exactly what I ordered. "

"Zenni provides quick service and good quality for affordable prices."

Rating 8/104/5

"My new glasses are great! I am very pleased. My family has used their services before, This was my first time, and when the need come I will use them again!"

"I love all my glasses and what's even better is that they are great at an inexpensive price! "

"I love ordering from Zenni! I have ordered for years and will continue due to the excellent quality and great selection. You can never go wrong!"

"Extremely quick service, filled two different prescriptions at a fraction of the cost it would be to do locally. Getting ready to put another order in."

"Both pairs of glasses seem to be good quality. The prescription is correct, and they fit. I received my glasses in less than two weeks. "

"It was so easy to order my glasses! They are fabulous! Thank you Zenni!"

"fine quality, good price and fast delivery."

"Love the frames, light weight & classy! Order & processing time was very reasonable. So glad I found Zenni! Will be ordering more in the future!!!"