• Address: 448 Ignacio Blvd #332

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.81/10 8.81/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.37/10 8.37/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.28/10 8.28/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.73/10 7.73/10

"Very good value for the price"

"Normal delivery time, very good quality lasses and excellent customercare"

"I received the glasses. The material is good. The service is good. The recipe was done correctly. I am very satisfied. I'd buy again. Would like a little more smaller and more competitive price."

"Order fulfilled quickly and accurately. Product quality as high or higher than expected. Fully satisfied."

"Cheap quality. Plastic lens broke after 18 mos. of normal wear. That's never happened to me before in 50 years of wearing glasses. You get what you pay for. I paid over $125 but would have been better off paying $300 at the optician and having the glasses 4-5 years."

"The glasses have been great and have added variety to my wardrobe. The customer service is also impressive and very helpful."

"lenses on one of the glasses and the shades became blurred with spiderweb like lines that didn't came of with cloth or water. Good and fast mail service though."

"They really helped me with questions I had.... also when there was a problem they arranged everything.... really satisfied... looking forward to buy more from them :)"

"prescription is off, glasses are of good quality."

"There are lots of frames to choose from; the website is fairly easy to use; and the price is great. Glasses arrived in a little over a week. Very happy with my purchases from Zenni."

"Quality glasses at a great price. The only negative was the thickness of the lens. I paid the extra cost for the high index but these were much thicker than my last pair puchased at a local store. But.....not that bad. The extra cost for the high idex probably not worth it from Zenni.

Overall,very impressed. I received my glasses 3 weeks from the date I ordered. Not great, but ok considering the cost.

"Positives: Low price, reasonable selection and good return policy

Negatives: A rather higher percentage of models out of stock, relatively slow delivery and poor ability to track orders.

"Love Zenni optical, I was able to buy my two daughters and i glasses for a great price. Thank you for being affordable :)"

"I brought two pairs of glasses . Lost screw from one pair, and the frame broke on the second. Know I have to repair the second. Not sure if I like that. "

"Very happy with my glasses"

Zenni Optical is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Zenni Optical is a merchant member
Zenni Optical participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,851 merchant members.