• Address: 448 Ignacio Blvd #332

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.93/10 8.93/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.47/10 8.47/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.32/10 8.32/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.87/10 7.87/10

"The first time I ordered, the photochromic lenses didn't activate, so I had to send it back. Decided to change frames and didn't receive my glasses until yesterday. So it took over a month to finally get everything sorted out and get me in a new pair of glasses. But they are cute and the photochromic lenses finally work, though I'm still not convinced the olephobic extra is really working."

"I love Zenni Optical. I've been dealing with them for many years and never had any problems. They have a great selection of frames and the prices are very reasonable!! I will continue to buy my glasses from them. "

"I got my glasses very fast and they are exactly what I expected. I love Zenni! "

"Once I understood how to fit myself for glasses, I can't imagine spending three to four times the cost Zenni offers on a prescription pair of progressive lens. I am one VERY satisfied customer of three pairs of eyewear from Zenni."

"Excellent, la livraison est rapide et une très bonne marchandise."

"placing the initial order was fine, once I decided to order frames only without lenses, the lenses I received were defective, however they are specialty and not often available for kids, I participated in a live chat with a Zenni person...she was quick to understand my delima and just a quick in offering an effective solution"

"Did fit well. Scrip not right."

"My overall experience was good. I ordered blue photo-chromic frame-less glasses. They arrived within the delivery estimate. The prescription is good and they fit nicely. I am disappointed with the blue photochromic lens.

I wanted a different photo-chromic colour than the standard grey/amber. When the option popped up I could not decide. Zenni's glasses graphic does not change colour. I decided to go with the blue photo-chromic lens. They glasses tint blue, but they are not dark enough to be used as sunglasses. Which is the point of having transitions/photochromic lenses. For the price I paid, it is too much of a hassle to return the glasses. If I order another pair of glasses, I will probably stick with the name brand transitions.

"The hardest part is deciding on the frames! All in all very satisfied."

"I liked the glasses and they arrived in a timely manner. The only problem is that they broke within 2 weeks of me receiving them. "

"I've ordered two pairs of glasses from Zenni, so far. One for myself and one for my daughter. The quality is excellent and they look fantastic. We love Zenni Optical! "

"Excellent delivery times after order but have concerns with lens quality, seem to scratch too easily even with careful care."

"My son has a very high prescription and his glasses are usually VERY expensive. I was able to buy 5 pairs of glasses from Zenni, for the cost of his last pair of glasses. I was able to get sports glasses, and the sunglass clip-ons as well as three standard pair. I will def. continue to use and recommend Zenni Optical to others. "

"I loved the glasses. The frame is very comfortable and beautiful."

"I was happily surprised by the entire experience!"

Zenni Optical is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Zenni Optical is a merchant member
Zenni Optical participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,875 merchant members.