• Address: 448 Ignacio Blvd #332

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.90/10 8.90/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.39/10 8.39/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.37/10 8.37/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.90/10 7.90/10

"My order required return. They received the glasses over two weeks ago and after calling them three times, Zenni has still not issued the 'in store' credit. Every time it's a different story. "

"I loved my new glasses. Great price and very comfortable. "

"The glasses are top notch. You need to find a way to make delivery quicker."

"The attention to the details provided by customer service was greatly appreciated! The quality & style of my frames are also very good!"

"This is the second time ordering from Zenni optical, both times I ordered three pair of glasses. The first time I had problems ordering, customer service was friendly and helpful. The glasses were great quality standing up to my 9 year olds abuse better than the expensive ones did. When I got my new Rx I saved my money and got two pair of glasses and a pair of prescription sunglasses for less than one pair of glasses would have cost me...you can't beat that. "

"Loved the "brown"...very sophisticated with a slight shade of retro. Fit well. Bought purple as well...purple were loose on my heahead...but. they look great. Purple is better if you don't wear lipstick. Brown is great with red or pink lipstick."

"fast easy service.will shop again. thanks........."

"We -- the whole family -- buy all of our glasses via Zenni, for a few years now. Best online retailer of any product. We've recommended Zenni to friends & family so often, we should be earning commissions :-)"

"great prices, quick shipping and they work good. very satisfied

"I have no problem with my purchase and my purchase for giving complete satisfaction. I recomended Zenni Optical has everything my friends and also all my family. In the future I will always buy your great product."

"Really pleased, awesome glasses, just a little too slow to be delivered, but anyway they were very good and look great, thanks Zenni!"

"I have used Zenni for years and tell all my friends about and they have loved it too. It also allows me to help purchase glasses for my Grandchildren so they can look cool in school too! I have a pair of glasses for every outfit. I can't imagine why anybody wants to pay more money for the same thing. Thanks Zenni for the savings. "

"Zenni was great took about ten minutes to order and three days later glasses were here and everything showed up in good condition ready for use."

"prescription was right on. frames were way too wide. Was on hold for over 10 minutes and gave up on zenni customer service. had a local bend my black and yellow plastic frames in at the nose piece with a hairdryer.fit much better now."

"Good looking glasses at an affordable price. Shipping did not take overly long. Would buy from again."

Zenni Optical is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Zenni Optical is a merchant member
Zenni Optical participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,858 merchant members.