Zenni Optical Reviews - zennioptical.com/ Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.25/10 22,573 reviews

Zenni Optical is a merchant member
Zenni Optical participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,865 merchant members.

All Customer Reviews (22,582)

"Loved the first pair so much that I ordered two more pairs!! Very easy to order and very fast shipping! I have referred at least 5 people...no one can believe how reasonably priced the glasses are and such good quality too! I Love Zenni optical ;)

"Love your prices and variety.....great for the whole family!!!"

"CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP, and great quality."

"Ya all just keep getting Better.'Thank You.
Sam Ray

"service was fast, fun and easy and best of all cheep."

"Great glasses! The bifocal like was a touch too high but have adjusted for it. "

"This was my 9th pair of Zenni ( Actually, could be more) that I have purchased. They have been outstanding in every way and no, I am not, nor have I ever been, affiliated with the company.

Until recently, I ordered the heavier Acetate frames, but have found that they can be difficult, because of their thickness in traffic merges. For driving I now use Zenni's Titanium frames and there is no longer a problem.

I am amazed at how Zenni makes such quality glass at such a low price. I made the mistake of ordering prescription pilots glasses from a big name optical company (They do look nice), but found that the lens quality of my Zenni glasses was better. Not only that, but when the coating began coming off the expensive pair I was informed that my warranty had just expired. I have never had a problem with any of my Zennis' lens coatings.

Hope this helps folks find reasonably priced quality glasses. - kw

"fast delivery ,lots to choose from .I am quite pleased with zenni optical .looking forward to buy from zenni soon"

"I've been a Zenni customer for years, and I'm always satisfied by the quality of their work. Thier prices speak for theirselves."

"I'm very satisfied with Zenni's service. Although I live in Malaysia, my order was delivered on time and the item was in good shape. Awesome Zenni !"

"Your staff is not friendly! I paid for express shipping and I got my package 2 1/2 weeks later. I did not receive my credit."

"Great price for products and a great value. Will continue to buy from Zenni"

"On time as promised. Satisfied with product,"

"your prices were great, my glasses were perfect.. will order again.. Love your store..."

Rating 8/104/5

"Fast service, great glasses! Will order from again."