• Address: 448 Ignacio Blvd #332

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.93/10 8.93/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.48/10 8.48/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.93/10 7.93/10

"I found customer service very helpful and very nice. My prescription was perfect. I found it a bit hard to find the lightweight that I was looking for but I learned something every time I buy."

"This was a real learning experience. My last glasses were free from the VA. Before that I spent $249 for my progressives. What I bought from Zenni were very good. $50 bucks! I probably would have liked a little stronger frames but it's online and you can't tell. Going for a pair of single vision sunglasses if I can find a frame that is wild and crazy enough. "

"Glasses got here in a timely fashion, and they are wonderful. Most comfortable glasses I own!"

"Glasses are ok but a little small - but there were two scratches in one lens. I contacted Zenni and asked if they could simply send me a new lens without me having to go to the time and expense of returning the whole thing - they said no. I don't see why I need to waste time and shipping (they reimburse PART) if the problem was not caused by me. Oh well - live and learn. I just wanted to be able to go to a local store & have them switch out the lenses. I even offered to email Zenni a picture of the scratches."

"bought 4 sets of glasses 2 of them the bifocal....progressive is out. dont know what to do , have to lift or lower my glasses...something is way out... disappointing. :( but for the price... ...but then buying something no matter how inexpensive, if it isnt right.... just dont know what to think about this at all... "

"Quality service, quality product, very reasoable prices!What more can I say?"

"very happy with the glasses i ordered"

"I'm really happy with Zenni's glasses and their service. I have ordered 3 pairs of glasses so far and will likely order more in the future. Great prices!"

"I love how easy it is to order. The glasses are always as described and have never had any issues with my prescription. I have 6 pair and all work well. Love being able to change glasses with my mood or style that day. Planning to get another pair in Sept. "

"The product is great, the price is reasonable, the rep on the phone was good. The reason I didn't give the top rating was the Zenni system is not set up to easily order accessories like the clip-on sunglasses I got. We had to jump through a bunch of hoops to get the order placed."

"I was thinking to receive glass without reflexion. So I just a bit sad about that, and because I have a ear just a little bit down to the other the glass are not even on my face. "

"Easy, quick, excellent service in every way."

"Always a pleasure to order at Zenni Optical! "

"Good quality, reliable service, low prices! The best!"

"Very happy as usual; love that with Zenni, I can afford to have a bit more variety in my prescription glasses."

Zenni Optical is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Zenni Optical is a merchant member
Zenni Optical participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,876 merchant members.