• Address: 448 Ignacio Blvd #332

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.39/10 8.39/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.12/10 8.12/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.57/10 7.57/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.01/10 7.01/10

"Great product great service"

"Lenses were impossible to use. I threw them away as no returns are permitted."

"When I started looking for glasses for my son wi was not sure what I would end up with. The glasses arrived in less than a week. I am amazed at the quality of the frames. To be honest I plan to order a pair for myself and my daughter. I have also referred numerours friend to the web site. I should add that during the ordering process I called customer service and they were GREAT!"

"I have received my eye glasses this morning, I am very happy with the eye glasses. it is well made and looking very cool. Thanks :)"

"Please stop this service. I don't like your frame at all. "

"The right eye lens is not graded properly so the middle distance is blurred. "

"I have ordered 4 pairs from them with good results until this last pair. They are rimless and as such have a stud/pin method of attaching/orienting the lens to the bridge. Over time (7 weeks) the right lens became slightly wiggly. When I went to tighten it I realized the stud/hole / pin/slot distance was too close resulting in the pin/slot not engaging, an obvious manufacturing error. When I contacted their customer service and sent a photo of the issue I was given the canned response that it was outside of their 30 day warranty therefore they wouldn't look after me. While I understand the need for a warranty period when it is something as obvious as this (a physical measurement discrepancy), the fact they won't honor their workmanship is... bs."

"I had an exam and re-ordered new glasses at that shop.

They say that the lenses you manufactuered were not progressive as ordered.

2 years with the wrong script.

"Update: Zenni got my prescription WRONG twice, but handled the returns flawlessly.But if you are looking to buy "Progressive Lenses" be aware that the lenses Zenni produces are 'NOT" made the same way that most Progressive Lenses are made and "COULD" result in the wearer looking through a magnified portion of the lens" ALL" the time. This is very awkward and made the lenses that I ordered useless. Due to my procrastination contacting Zenni they politely told me that I had gone past the 30 day period and there was nothing they could do. The glasses look good and fit great "BUT" they are still useless."

"I ordered glasses from Zenni in january of this year two pair and I love them. I love their frames and of course the prices. I got two pair for less than two hundred dollars less than what I usually pay for one pair at other places. I love it and told others about it."

"Made glasses wrong and had to pay to ship back and didn't get credit for shipping to me and they wanted me to pay to ship new glasses. Great you make wrong and want customer to pay shipping 3 times."

"Horrible, I will never order from this company again..... and have been sharing my story with as many as I can.
2 Yrs ago I purchased my first pair of glass & 2 childrens pair of glass from Zenni, all seem fine.
Fast forward 2 yrs.... I purchased the exact same pair (frame) of glasses for myself with the same 10% tint.
When I received them right of the bat I knew they were darker than my previous pair.
I also notice the prescription was off, the glass were giving me a 3D effect like they were to strong and I started to get a headache.
I know my prescription has not changed much because first of all my left eye got slightly better and the right eye has a slight decrease all per my eye doctor.
So, I purchase my contacts with my eye doctor no problem with them. But, decided to purchase the same glasses with Zenni ( I know now NOT the best idea).
I call Zenni to advised of the difference in the tint and vision and received a RMA. I took time to take a pic of the two glasses side by side so they can see the difference in the tint. Wrote everything out and placed pic (folded in the papers) in the package with the glasses.
I received a email that stated the glasses were inspected & to my surprise no problem. So, I call them to advised once again 1. Either you did not tint the first 3 pair correctly or 2. The tint is incorrect on the second pair. I was advised inspection show all is correct. I asked of the pic and advised (quote.... I didn't see a pic). So now i'm clearly upset & the CS advised would you like for me to see them through once again. I state Yes, because they are not correct.
Well, I received another email stating all is well.... so I call CS 10/6/14 and advised the glasses are clearly not right and to send them back. I will take them to my eye doctor to have tested because I can't wear them.
It has been 1 week & a day no glasses (10/14/14), so I placed a call to CS and was advised of notation were my glasses were to be sent out 10/6/14. But, do not know where their at this time system do not show them mailed out. I immediately request a supervisor and was advised their in a meeting. CS stated she will look into it and call me back.
I will be sure to share this story with all that I came in contact with that need glasses or know someone who do .....
Steer clear away for this company...... Now on to other sites to share there...........

"Delivery time too bad
Quality expected not satisfied

" I recently bought a sunglasses from this site. I'd never became aware of their store previously yet discovered them on Facebook. My sunglasses arrived on time, and
the best is that they were superior to expected...I am so glad I found this site!

"Ordered 2 pairs of glasses on June 4 2014. It is now October 11 2014 and I NEVER received the glasses. The order is shown in their website as "completed". No tracking number was EVER provived. I already sent many Emails trying to understand what is wrong, but NEVER received NO RESPONSE!!!! Dr. Claudiano Araujo

Notice: Few days after this post the order was finally received. Glasses are nice. Therefore, I am changing my evaluation.

Zenni Optical is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Zenni Optical is a merchant member
Zenni Optical participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,916 merchant members.