• Zenni Optical Zenni Optical Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.16/10 8.16/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.46/10 7.46/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.18/10 7.18/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.02/10 6.02/10

"Was deliver fairly fast and was what I was expecting "

"I love Zenni Optical. It took a little bit longer than I hoped for, for the delivery."

"The only complaint I have is that it took nearly 6 weeks for my glasses to be delivered. Everything else was excellent, the person on the live chat helpline was very good, he helped me to put in the prescription measurements, very helpful, website great easy to navigate"

"Very satisfied with Zenni Specs.Keep it up!!!!!"

"I've gotten my glasses from Zenni Optical for at least 5 years and am always very happy with the results. The total cost including shipping is less than the co-payment was under my insurance program. And now that's I';m on Medicare it's great to find affordable glasses."

"Site easy to get around. Very happy with my glasses."

"Great glasses with high quality material, and a low price, very satisfied and will buy again. "

"Love my new prescription sunglasses"

"We have purchased several times from Zenni and have always been completelysatisfied with the glasses and also the overall service from them"

"Was disappointed in delivery time. Paid for express delivery and it took over two weeks to arrive. "

"customer service was amazing, they responded very quickly to my problem. "

"Zenni does a fantastic job. I can get all the bells and whistles when I order my glasses and they are usually delivered within 10 days. When I had a problem with my order one time, they gave me a full refund toward another pair. I've gotten last 5 pair of glasses from them."

"My glasses never came to my house, they sent me another pair and I am stI'll waiting it's been 2 weeks! "

"The frames are great, script dead on as usual, and tint is perfect... still need to do something about the time frame between order and delivery. "

"The glasses actually look bigger on my face than the picture made them out to be."

Share Zenni Optical's store rating

Zenni Optical is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Zenni Optical is a merchant member
Zenni Optical participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,853 merchant members.