• Address: 448 Ignacio Blvd #332

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.05/10 7.05/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.05/10 7.05/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.47/10 6.47/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.60/10 5.60/10

"I ordered my first pair of glasses from Zenni last April. They showed up a couple weeks later and they were perfect!! Haven't had a single problem with them! Plus, I only spent $68!! I heard about them through my sister in law. So, just found out my daughter needs glasses. They measured her at the drs office and gave me a quote on a pair, $319!!! I took all the info from their measuring and her prescription and ordered a pair off Zenni that even has engraving on it for $48!! No way am I going to pay hundreds of dollars for a child's glasses! Can't wait for hers to come! So glad we have this option!!"

"Customer service reps were very helpful and easy to deal with."

"It was quick and very easy to order."

"You can't trust Zenni! BEWARE!
I ordered a pair of prescription glasses from Zenni, after receiving them and wearing them for a couple of days, my eyes began to hurt. I took them to my optometrist's office to have the prescription checked. My doctor and another in the office both checked the glasses and determined that they were not manufactured according to my prescription. Furthermore, they used a right lens in the left side and the optical centers were uneven and way off. I was told that I could really damage my eyes by continuing to wear them.
I contacted customer service and after getting nowhere with the rep, I asked to speak to a supervisor. He refused to connect me with a supervisor for more than 45 minutes! He told me there was no supervisor and that a supervisor can't do anything anyway. The rep also told me my doctor must be lying to me because Zenni is a good company. Then later connected me to someone who said they were a supervisor.
I returned the glasses to Zenni who claimed that the glasses were fine and that nothing was wrong with them. They refused to refund my money saying I could get the glasses back or choose another pair from them. How could I possibly trust them with another pair after they messed up the others so badly and refused to acknowledge it???

"Never order glasses from this company: I've been using the same prescription for many years and always order the glasses with thin lenses. I placed the order with Zenni Optical on the most expensive thin lenses - and I got the thickest and heaviest glasses I've ever had. And Zenni didn't even want to replace that awful glasses that I can't use any more - I lost> $250 on this order."

"I have been purchasing from Zenni Optical for years now, and I have never had a problem with an order. I have never broken a pair... they last as long as my prescription!"

"You get what you pay for! After 1 year, one of the nosepads broke and fell off one of the frames. I've been wearing glasses for 50 years and this is the first time it's happened. I contacted Zenni and they sent me a small tool and a new nosepad to repair it.

Then a new Zenni frame popped a screw and dropped a lens after 3 months (junk metal in frame could not hold onto screw). They emailed me that I had to buy a new frame because and I quote "Your order has beyond our one month warranty, no replacement or refund can be made." So buyer beware, cheap Chinese junk!

Latest disaster: on my third pair, the anti-reflective coating failed because I apparently sat too close to a campfire. The heat caused the coating to "wrinkle" and the glasses are now almost opaque, therefore unusable.

Zenni produce throw-away glasses.

"Great product great service"

"Lenses were impossible to use. I threw them away as no returns are permitted."

"When I started looking for glasses for my son wi was not sure what I would end up with. The glasses arrived in less than a week. I am amazed at the quality of the frames. To be honest I plan to order a pair for myself and my daughter. I have also referred numerours friend to the web site. I should add that during the ordering process I called customer service and they were GREAT!"

"I have received my eye glasses this morning, I am very happy with the eye glasses. it is well made and looking very cool. Thanks :)"

"Please stop this service. I don't like your frame at all. "

"The right eye lens is not graded properly so the middle distance is blurred. "

"Update--- Shortly after I wrote the below review Zenni contacted me stating they had reconsidered my complaint and as an act of good faith, would accept my glasses back for inspection and, if the error was theirs, replace them. I am pleased to report they were good on their word and my new pair arrived 31 days after I shipped mine back. The new glasses look great and are made properly. It's unfortunate it took my review to spur them to action but based on their service my satisfaction score has done a 180 and I will definitely order more from them. At their prices I can afford to have several pairs compared to a single pair from my optometrist (starting was going to be $740). If you're reading this and buy from them my only advice is inspect the h*** out of them as soon they arrive - nobody's perfect. Initial review--- I have ordered 4 pairs from them with good results until this last pair. They are rimless and as such have a stud/pin method of attaching/orienting the lens to the bridge. Over time (7 weeks) the right lens became slightly wiggly. When I went to tighten it I realized the stud/hole / pin/slot distance was too close resulting in the pin/slot not engaging, an obvious manufacturing error. When I contacted their customer service and sent a photo of the issue I was given the canned response that it was outside of their 30 day warranty therefore they wouldn't look after me. While I understand the need for a warranty period when it is something as obvious as this (a physical measurement discrepancy), the fact they won't honor their workmanship is... bs."

"I had an exam and re-ordered new glasses at that shop.

They say that the lenses you manufactuered were not progressive as ordered.

2 years with the wrong script.

Zenni Optical is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Zenni Optical is a merchant member
Zenni Optical participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,909 merchant members.