• Address: 448 Ignacio Blvd #332

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.77/10 8.77/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.31/10 8.31/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.64/10 7.64/10

"I have ordered glasses in the past from Zenni Optical, but will order no more. In less than 20 days, the glasses I ordered broke. They were so poorly made that the arm came off with light wear in less than three weeks. I contacted Customer Service and was told they would send replacement frames, but I would have to replace the lenses. I am no Eye Technician. I was told here is a video with instructions. I inquired about the two additional identical pairs I had ordered and was told the frames would be replaced IF they broke within thirty days of receipt. I wear progressive lenses. Even a "cheap" pair of glasses is $55 - too much for what are in effect disposable glasses."

"Very easy to use site. I've ordered glasses twice and will order from Zenni Optical again. I even broke the arm on one pair and they sent me replacement frames and a repair kit for free. Thank you for the great service. "

"Both two pairs one is broken screws all loose in the second week
the other pair wore one day don't stay on my face always twisted. Must I return them. Felt I wasted my money. Have to resort to my older pairs, which I am am unable to see properly,making lots of mistakes on the job can't see.
Advise me please.

"Zenni is great. The website is excellent and easy to deal with. We have been using them for years and they keep getting better."

"I was very pleased with my experience with Zenni Optical. I was able to get a great pair of frames that both looked and fit great for the perfect price. Shipping was quick, and the site was easy to navigate through. "

"This is the 2nd pair glasses from Zenni. I am very satisfied. I will order here next time ."

"Progressive lenses were poor compared to what I have sourced in the past"

"Frames and the glasses were not as good as from COSTCO"

"Love this business! Just ordered my 4th pair and all are perfect. Can't wait to order more! Only wish they could come a little faster but a week isn't bad. "

"Glasses did not work for me. While the prescription was correct, there was a lot of "lens flare" when looking at light colored objects on dark objects, such as headlights or titles for TV shows and movies. I asked if there was something I should have specified when ordering to prevent this and all they did was ask me to send the glasses back, at my cost, for inspection. After a long wait, they inspected them and found they were made correctly, which I believe to be correct, and offered a 50% refund (more like 33% after accounting for shipping both ways) or 100% in store credit. However, since there seems to be no way to prevent this lens flare on their glasses, I won't be purchasing future glasses from the company and chose the 50% refund for a total loss of $20.77."

"I love being able to keep my daughter in cute glasses for a good price that doesn't put me in the poor house. Thanks so much! I tell everyone about Zenni Optical. "

"This was so easy to get glasses. Thank you"

"Ho my god !!! je capote , je suis tellement satifaite de tous mes 6 paires de lunettes , je suis aussi satisfaite de vote gammes de choix et les couleurs vraiment pour moi , vous etes le meillieurs site pour lunette . Je suis rendue dejas a 6 paires de lunettes depuis ce printemps et je vais en recommander pleins d'autres lolll . J'adores boucoup jouer avec mes choix de lunettes avec mes vetement de ce jour Et mes amis sont toujours curieuxde me voir arriver et de constater que jai une nouvelles paires de lunette . Je vous remercirais jamais asser de me rendre heureusse chaque fois avec une nouvelles commande et ma maniere à moi de vous dire merci ,ces de donner le nom de voter sites de parler en bien de de vous a tous le mondes pour que eux aussie peuvent en profiter grandement comme moi :)"

"Very pleased with quality!!"

"SUPER SATISFIED, I have never had a bad order from ZENNI they are one of the greatest companies on the internet to deal with. Easy ordering, fast shipping and complete satisfaction, you will love them...especially the prices."

Zenni Optical is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Zenni Optical is a merchant member
Zenni Optical participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,843 merchant members.