• Address: 448 Ignacio Blvd #332

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.76/10 8.76/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.18/10 8.18/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.69/10 7.69/10

"Zenni is great. The website is excellent and easy to deal with. We have been using them for years and they keep getting better."

"I was very pleased with my experience with Zenni Optical. I was able to get a great pair of frames that both looked and fit great for the perfect price. Shipping was quick, and the site was easy to navigate through. "

"This is the 2nd pair glasses from Zenni. I am very satisfied. I will order here next time ."

"Progressive lenses were poor compared to what I have sourced in the past"

"Frames and the glasses were not as good as from COSTCO"

"Love this business! Just ordered my 4th pair and all are perfect. Can't wait to order more! Only wish they could come a little faster but a week isn't bad. "

"Glasses did not work for me. While the prescription was correct, there was a lot of "lens flare" when looking at light colored objects on dark objects, such as headlights or titles for TV shows and movies. I asked if there was something I should have specified when ordering to prevent this and all they did was ask me to send the glasses back, at my cost, for inspection. After a long wait, they inspected them and found they were made correctly, which I believe to be correct, and offered a 50% refund (more like 33% after accounting for shipping both ways) or 100% in store credit. However, since there seems to be no way to prevent this lens flare on their glasses, I won't be purchasing future glasses from the company and chose the 50% refund for a total loss of $20.77."

"I love being able to keep my daughter in cute glasses for a good price that doesn't put me in the poor house. Thanks so much! I tell everyone about Zenni Optical. "

"This was so easy to get glasses. Thank you"

"Ho my god !!! je capote , je suis tellement satifaite de tous mes 6 paires de lunettes , je suis aussi satisfaite de vote gammes de choix et les couleurs vraiment pour moi , vous etes le meillieurs site pour lunette . Je suis rendue dejas a 6 paires de lunettes depuis ce printemps et je vais en recommander pleins d'autres lolll . J'adores boucoup jouer avec mes choix de lunettes avec mes vetement de ce jour Et mes amis sont toujours curieuxde me voir arriver et de constater que jai une nouvelles paires de lunette . Je vous remercirais jamais asser de me rendre heureusse chaque fois avec une nouvelles commande et ma maniere à moi de vous dire merci ,ces de donner le nom de voter sites de parler en bien de de vous a tous le mondes pour que eux aussie peuvent en profiter grandement comme moi :)"

"Very pleased with quality!!"

"SUPER SATISFIED, I have never had a bad order from ZENNI they are one of the greatest companies on the internet to deal with. Easy ordering, fast shipping and complete satisfaction, you will love them...especially the prices."

"I was very statisfied with the whole experience, starting with the website.
I have already suggested your business to friends who ware glasses.

The only thing where it could have been better is the strenght of the transition. For having other bifocals with transition, I know that it can get darker (the ones purchased to a local opticien have grey/black transition).

"Shopping with Zenni was a super fun experience and I was thrilled with my order. It arrived very quickly and in perfect condition. "

"recieved my order faster than ordering at my local opticians"

Zenni Optical is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Zenni Optical is a merchant member
Zenni Optical participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,848 merchant members.