Stores > Zenni Optical

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.74/10 8.74/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.70/10 8.70/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.58/10 8.58/10

Awsome

"Great deals, great styles, cant wait to order another pair!"

2016-02-03

"Transitions? Not. Paid for and right lens not clear. Must return my order. Was not my order clear?"

Great prices same quality

"My glasses were 1/10 of what they would have cost in a store. The style I got turned out not to be perfect, but I don't care because they work fine, I can see well, and I can buy a second pair and still only be at 2/10 of what they would cost!

Workmanship is excellent.

High Hopes but.......

"I love the selection that Zenni has....marvelous frames and great prices. I LOVE the frames I purchased, however, the lenses are incorrect. With one only getting a portion of the price back, I decided just to keep them, even though I cannot use them at present. I will keep the frames and when my prescription changes will have the lenses removed by another company. Was just disappointed that the lenses are not usable."

Old School person dealing with the 21 century

"I was wary of dealing with an online dealer after having glasses fitted in person for 50+ years - however the experience was wonderful the glasses are sharp and the savings impressive"

Very easy to order

"The result q great pair of glasses!"

LOVE LOVE LOVE!

"I absolutely love all of the glasses I have purchased. They fit perfect & look amazing."

2016-02-03

First Time Order, Live & Learn :-) I'll order again!

"I will order again, but I put down the tint, thinking they would change in the outdoors (transitional). Wrong! lol I guess they will my 1st pair of prescription sunglasses.
I feel the frame is a bit small for my face, but they must go by your pupilary distance?
I didn't see anywhere you could add a frame size.

2016-02-03

Todo perfecto. Calidad y precio.

"Todo perfecto. Calidad y precio."

Fly Focus :)

"I loved all five of my glasses. They each compliment my diverse fashions. I purchased 5 pair of glasses for under $100, AMAZING!!!!

Great COLORS!

"I was looking for multiple pairs of glasses in different colors and was given your company by work contact. SO HAPPY!! I was a little concerned with my prescription and different PD's that I may not be pleased when they arrived. I was soo wrong! The colors of the frames and construction is great. I have gotten multiple compliments on my colorful Penelope Garcia (Criminal Minds Actress) glasses.
I plan to order for my daughter and husband. Thank you so much for your services you have a customer forever and I tell everyone about you!

This review was modified by jmdennis on February 03 2016 01:40:22 PM

2016-02-03

Mr. Postman, any glasses in the mail for me ?

"Very happy with the quality of my Zenni glasses. It was my first try with online glasses.
Wish I had a known about some of the on-line features of Zenni's website. There is help with frame sizing for example that I was not made aware of until after I placed my order.

All in all I was very pleased with my purchase, Good quality glasses at a great price delivered to my door in a very reasonable time frame. I won't hesitate to order from Zenni again.

Satisfied Repeat Customer

"I have used Zenni Optical not only for myself but for both of my sons. It is very handy that they save your prescriptions and recent orders. My son broke his prescription sunglasses in early December. I was able to quickly reorder them for his Christmas stocking."

Stylish

"I have ordered glasses from Zenni many times. For my self and my daughter. I have never had a bad experince and we always love our glasses. They are very cheap but very stylish looking!"

Great value

"I have ordered several pairs of glasses from Zenni and I am always pleased with the quality."

Share Zenni Optical's store rating

Zenni Optical is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Zenni Optical is a merchant member
Zenni Optical participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,635 merchant members.