• Zenni Optical Zenni Optical Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.27/10 8.27/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.4/10 8.4/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.05/10 8.05/10

2015-08-02

"Awesome frames always and great prices. Been a customer for years and never disappointed, however the delivery was a little longer last time, not sure why, but other than that great experience. Thank you Zenni! I always recommend my friends and family."

2015-08-02

"All the glass is OK Thank You."

2015-08-02

"The glasses are wonderful. They are so clear and very affordable "

2015-08-02

"Very fast shipping nice quality glasses "

2015-08-02

"Love the selection and the prices are unbeatable! I've told every person I know who wears glasses about Zenni!"

2015-08-02

"Zenni's vast and affordable eye-wear selection makes owning multiple pairs a reality! My glasses are usually the subject of conversation and compliments."

2015-08-02

"I have been buying glasses from zenni for years & never had a
issue.Would recommend zenni most highly."

2015-08-02

"The experience was quick and easy and I didn't have to wait long for my glasses to arrive. "

2015-08-02

"I have gotten several pairs of glasses by now from Zenni and have loved every one!"

2015-08-02

"Except for the fact that there is no way to cancel an order online. No place on website to cancel an order you just placed. I called ZenniOptical to inform them of this as well as cancel that order. I was told this happens sometimes. The fact that if you have a problem that keeps happening would you not try to correct it? Nope, the assistant side they cant do anything about that. The glasses i reordered finally were great and no problems after that.
If you ve ordered to wrong pair as i did when i read that it came with little diamonds on the screw ends, well, being a guy, it just wasn't something i was dieing to have on my glasses."

2015-08-02

"Good value. Fast shipping"

2015-08-02

"everything was just as they said it would be , no surprises, except how good i looked in the glasses thatnk you all
kevin

2015-08-02

"I love my two pairs of glasses from Zenni! The website is so user friendly and my glasses were delivered to me so much faster than expected. The glasses are so light and comfortable too. "

2015-08-02

"Nice glasses. I will order again. "

2015-08-02

" Experience was over all good , but the issues with the product were annoying "

Share Zenni Optical's store rating

Zenni Optical is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Zenni Optical is a merchant member
Zenni Optical participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,715 merchant members.