Stores > Zenni Optical

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.04/10 9.04/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.86/10 8.86/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.49/10 8.49/10

Amazing!!

"Very fast, only two week. Safe and beatiful. I love zenni..."

Looking good

"I was so impressed on how well my glasses came out. I could see clear, they are light weight, low price and they came with in a week. This is my second time buying glasses with them. I love my look. Thx Zenni"

1.5 out of 3!

"I had to return two of the three pairs of eyeglasses and am still waiting to know if they will be credited or not. One pair was perfect. The second one was well adjusted but was supposed to be Ā«mirror sun glassesĀ» and the third was all wrong. Did not fit well and the prescription was wrong. This is the first time I have to return eyeglasses to you. They've always been perfect in the past."

2016-09-28

Side-by-side, I can't tell my Zennis apart from my $200 Ralph Laurens.

"In a bid to convince my mother to join the Zenni customer base, I attempted to photograph my Zenni glasses beside my old $200 Ralph Lauren glasses, and I couldn't tell them apart right next to one another. I had to use an old picture (before I was a Zenni customer) to be certain I was wearing Ralph Lauren.

Zenni is wonderful. My favorite store on earth. Shopping is so easy, so hassle-free, and for the first time in twenty years, I don't have to panic over losing my glasses. Whenever I need them, I just log in and re-order. It's my easiest shopping experience. They arrive in perfect condition and I line them up in my top drawer, waiting to be grabbed in an invariable rush.

Zenni has such a huge variety of styles and options; I will never buy glasses anywhere else. The service is the best - you guys have a customer for life!

2016-09-28

"Fabulous workmanship and quality work."

20 20

" This was my first experience ordering online and not only did they fit wonderfully but they look very stylish and are better than the ones I got at the opticianS office . Not to mention about $250 less ! "

2016-09-28

Awesome from beginning to end

"The whole process was easy and smooth. The product is of great quality and I'm very happy."

lens popping!

"The fit and finish is all good. Delivery was faster then expected. But, we went on a vacation trip and the right lens developed a habit of popping out of the frame. So far it has happened in a place and time where it was recovered with no damage. But I have now placed the new glasses in the storage case, for use as a backup pair, and am using my older pair for daily use. When I get a chance to get some "lock-tite", I will reinsert the lens and hope it will stay in place.

great glasses low price

"my 4th buy at Zenni, glasses were perfect as usual, don't forget to get your id printed on frame."

2016-09-28

"I've ordered twice from Zenni and have been pleased both times."

Accurate and Easy

"Accurate prescription, easy ordering, quick delivery. Will order again.
Pricing lower than other on line companies

LOVE ZENNI OPTICAL

"Thank you for bringing on trend frames at such great prices! Bought 3 pair, one is sunglasses, for $57 and change. Now that's what I'm talkin'about! I haven't bought glasses anywhere else since I found out about ZenniOptical years ago!!!"

This review was modified by coolmimix2 on September 28 2016 02:49:52 PM

purchase

"My glasses are what I expected in the frames.
I do not think the grind for the lenses goes to the sides as much as it should.
my vision is fine straight a head but to the left or right it becomes distorted.

Great!

"Zenni was easy and very inexpensive. I have been very happy with my purchase, if my kids ever need glasses this is where I will be shopping. "

click and wear

"With a few clicks of the mouse my chosen glasses were delivered and ready to wear in no time."

Share Zenni Optical's store rating

Zenni Optical is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Zenni Optical is a merchant member
Zenni Optical participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,633 merchant members.