Stores > Zenni Optical

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.85/10 8.85/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.56/10 8.56/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.07/10 8.07/10

Don't waste your money.

"The frame recommended by you after the one I chose is too small for my face.
The quality of the lenses is VERY POOR in that they are HEAVY and CLOUDY.

2016-12-04

Beats the Heck out of brick and morter stores

"Fairly easy to use, much improved site from 7 or 8 years ago. Wish they had more percentages of tinting sunglasses like they use to. I would like to get some light yellow for night driving. "

Exceeded Expectations

"My experience with ordering my new eyewear on-line thru Zenni Optical was very easy. They have everything set up to make ordering easy, so easy I thought I must have missed something so I called customer support and found that I did everything correct. Took less time than they estimated and the glasses are extremely comfortable. My script was spot on!! Overall, they Exceexed Expectations and I will be back for future purchases!! "

This review was modified by dmihocko on December 04 2016 11:20:10 AM

Freakin' Awesome!

"I love this place. I have purchased several times. This time I ordered a pair for my husband and he loves the fit. We will definately use again!"

2016-12-04

DIY eyeglasses via the Internet are less expensive but no support for fitting or finish of the glasses.

"I got a new, changed PD measurement and Rx from my ophthalmologist. I also had good fitting older frame with measurements so I thought this would be simple process. But once on the website, it took me several hours and 3 phonecalls to Zenni support before I was finally able to find a frame that seemed to be correct size and would work with my PD. (The first and third support agents were very helpful and spent several minutes with me. The second agent was cold and kept asking me if I had a specific question; in retrospect, I probably should have stopped there.)

The website is well indexed but the navigation is convoluted. I would prefer a simple search page directly off the main page where I input all my measurements without the dizzying selection of eyeglasses (most of which probably don't match your measurements). Easily and immediately show me only eyeglasses that actually fit my measurements.

So once I got my perfect frame delivered with Rx lenses, it doesn't sit well on my nose. Another call to Zenni got me only that I must find an eyeglass store and ask them to adjust the frame for me. I asked if Zenni has a partnership with anyone, i.e. EyeMart, Lenscrafters, etc., but they do not. Now, I know most eyeglass stores will adjust for free but my point is that Zenni ignores the most important step about purchasing eyeglasses, the fitting and finishing to make sure the eyeglasses fit well and look good on you.

And as it turns out I had to return the glasses to re-make the lenses because the bifocal lens is taller and cuts across the lower edge of my vision much more then the bifocal line on my older glasses. I actually fell twice because I became disoriented glancing down while walking. I understand there are differences in the size of the lenses from old to new glasses but its possible that the new PD I got from my Dr is not correct and a second opinion from an eyeglass store may have caught that.

The bottom line seems to be that even if you find frames that match your measurement, they still must be "adjusted" to make the frames fit well on your head. Its been more then 34 days since I first looked for Zenni frame and I still don't have eyeglasses. My lesson is learned. What is all this time, effort and frustration worth to you?

I give Zenni 2 stars for decent frame and two out of three nice, helpful agents talking to me. The rest of the experience with Zenni is not worth the savings.

Worth it

"Prompt turn around exactly what I ordered"

2016-12-04

"Best buying experience ever for glasses!"

I am 100% saticfied.

"I tell all customers t choose Zenni Optical for a very good and sufficient service with
very good prices.

2016-12-04

Fantastic quality and excellent customer service!

"I was helped with my prescription to make it the best possible. The quality of the glasses I purchased is better than the ones I got at Target Optical which I used for many different lenses. I would definitely order again from Zenni."

So many styles......

"My daughter I believe is on a mission to try them all. When she breaks or losses her glasses Zenni makes affordable and fast for me to get another pair. Thank You!!! "

Easy and quick

"Easy and quick to use site and purchase glasses. Could have more of selection but overall was satisfied."

Not as Impressed This Time

"Was disappointed in the amount of time it took to get just a frame. Ordered a frame to replace one that was broke and it still took two weeks to get it. This should be a same day mail out request, second day mail out at the most. I also requested a repair kit so I could remove my lenses from the broken frames and put them in the new frames, did not receive it. I was told by Customer Service lady to request one when I placed the order."

2016-12-04

"You see I'm going to buy another pair soon but the one I got was a little large-- but OK"

LOVE OUR NEW GLASSES

"These glasses were for my husband. He loves them. Sees better and he looks better in his new frames. Recommend highly. "

2016-12-04

"I am pretty sure I couldn't get bifoxal glasses with the look I wanted anywhere else but Zenni.
However, this time around I didn't get the sun protection I needed/ordered for my Pink glasses. My cat cat eye clip on is perfect though.

Share Zenni Optical's store rating

Zenni Optical is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Zenni Optical is a merchant member
Zenni Optical participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,607 merchant members.