Stores > Zenni Optical

Chance of future purchase: --/10
    Shipping & packaging: --/10
    Customer service: --/10
    Return/Replacement policy: --/10
Voice your opinion! Review Zenni Optical by clicking a star below.

Zenni rocks!!!

"I've ordered three pairs of glasses from Zenni and they have all be amazing!!! Great quality and VERY affordable. Thanks Zenni!!!"

2017-09-20

GREAT glasses for a GREAT price!!

"I'm definitely satisfied with the quality of glasses, I guess the only con is not having the Frames adjusted to your head. Other than that, the glasses are wonderful!"

2017-09-20

Good quality at an affordable price

"I have been using Zenni for a few years, and I cannot say enough good things about my experiences. I get good quality eyeglasses that fit well and are within my budget. I have had a skeptical optometrist check my progressive glasses and confirm that they were made correctly after he assured me that they couldn't do it. "

Gave them a try

"When I ordered my glasses, I could hardly wait for them to arrive. I was sadly disappointed not at the company, at myself for not reading all the info that was made available. I returned the glasses and received 100% store credit. This time I read everything possible and was happy with my choices, I had to be because this credit was a one time thing. My glasses arrived and I can't see out of them correctly every thing is slanted. Now I'm out the money and I still need glasses.

Glasses were bent

"I am giving this 2 stars because the 2 pairs of glasses my husband ordered were fine. The glasses I ordered came completely bent and are 100% unwearable. I was extremely skeptical on ordering glasses online as it was, and now I know that I will never order them online again. "

Fantastic Service

"I ordered 3 pairs of glasses and My kids could not be happier with them! They shipped quickly and arrived on time. So many styles to choose from made it easy for each kid to get what they wanted. Also, you can't beat the prices! "

Great!

"Loved what I purchased. Thanks!"

Awesome experience

"This is the 3rd time I have used Zenni optical and the process in easy and the quality of my glasses is great!! I highly recommend!!"

shipping

"shipping could have been faster, otherwise the experience was very good"

Yellow shooting glasses review

"Received shooting glasses in pretty quick time and reasonable price. Quality is equal to other walk in locations."

Very satisfied

"I was hesitant to order a pair of glasses without being able to try them on first but after searching their wide selection found a pair that I thought looked good thanks to the photo upload feature. Turn around time was very quick, only being about 2 weeks. They exceeded my expectations and I now wear these more than my contacts. I ordered mine with a 50% grey tint and they are awesome during daytime but take getting used to at night. I will be ordering another, less tinted, pair soon. Great job and thanks for the great pricing! I'm sure I'd pay upwards of $400 - $500 if I went to my local optometrist. "

SheKeena.H

"I've been ordering from Zenni Optical since the year 2009. I've never had any complaints on the many styles that I've received over the years and I receive plenty of compliments on every pair that I own! I vowed since the very beginning that I will never buy another expensive pair of glasses from the eye doctor again and I've never had to. The quality has gotten better since I first ordered and I couldn't be any more happier. Thanks Zenni! "

Great

"Fast, affordable, great quality. Perfection. "

Great glasses

"The frames fit great, and they're really stylish. I can't believe I have 3 new pairs of glasses to choose from every day, and spent less than $25!"

2017-09-20

Good price, not great quality.

"Selection and price were very good but when I look down, like going up steps, or to the side, the lens is distorted and causes a vertigo-like sensation. Maybe I got a defective pair. Looking straight they are just fine....it's just at the edges of the lenses that there is distortion. "

Share Zenni Optical's store rating

Zenni Optical is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Zenni Optical is a merchant member
Zenni Optical participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,431 merchant members.