Stores > Zenni Optical

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.86/10 8.86/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.91/10 8.91/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.60/10 8.60/10

Too good too be true

"I've had really good experiences ordering from zenni!! But the best part is, how affordable the glasses are... the quality is better than I expected it too be... I had no problems with my glasses or with ordering... 100% problem free! "

Not bad

"The glasses Just use for driving car"

2016-07-24

"Very happy with my new glasses"

2016-07-24

"I would like a speedy turn around time instead of 3 weeks."

GREAT PRICE - QUALITY INADEQUATE

"Of course, you get glasses at a great price and many styles from which to choose. The bifocal part of the glasses are, for me, always not aligned properly. The glasses must be physically manipulated in order to read.

Also, I find the website to be too difficult to navigate.

Not impressed

"First the glasses don't seem to be the right prescription. My vision with them on is blurry hard to read with them, not comfortable. So I doubt I will use them. Second the courier company could have left the glasses in my mailbox. Save me the hassle of going to their office to pick it up. So I'm not impressed with my Zenni experience."

4 eye problem

"For some reason I can't get my lens clean"

Awesome Specs and Service

"Thank you Zenni for being so helpful. Excellent customer service and product! "

2016-07-24

The enchantment is wearing off

"My first order was exciting... but the frames didn't quite fit my face. The 2nd order was worse! They sat with my glasses done for a week before mailing them!!!! A WEEK! Not acceptable... they also would not allow me to put my exact prescription in. So, no surprise, my glasses are not quite right. Ugh!
This site might be good for people with simple prescriptions... not me.

2016-07-24

"In addition to a delay in their production, my glasses got caught in the threatened postal strike. I had to phone and emai numerous times to find out what was happening. Zenni staff didn't always follow up when they promised they would.
My glasses finally came and I love them. I will probably order from Zenni again in spite of the fact that it was a very unpleasant process to get them this time.

Best Website Ever!

"This is the best eyeglass site ever. Very affordable,stylish, and fast shipping. I have been receiving compliments and everything and then i tell them the price and they are shocked.! Definitely will buy again."

2016-07-24

"Easy to select with uploaded pictures"

good glasses

"The glasses appear to be fine so far. I have only had them about 3 weeks so durability is still to be decided. It was great to get the right size frames rather than just what was in stock at the local optical shop though I have had to prevail upon the local shop to adjust the frames. The cost differential was sufficient to make me return if the frames hold up as they should."

Very Satisfied

"Ordering was easy and both frames and lenses seem to be of very good quality."

Mamacheds

"We have ordered 3 times.now for 2 different RXs. We always get our new glasses fast and perfect. Love the price and how efficiency of Zenni. Plus our glasses are styling! "

Share Zenni Optical's store rating

Zenni Optical is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Zenni Optical is a merchant member
Zenni Optical participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,536 merchant members.