Stores > Zenni Optical

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.96/10 8.96/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.93/10 8.93/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.66/10 8.66/10

Love--Love--Love!

"Great choices in frames, very quick turnaround time, user-friendly website! I am hooked on Zenni!"

I CAN SEE!!

"my expierience with Zenni was awesome, great quality and a fantastic price"

First order

"First time ordering glasses online and was very skeptical. Frames are very good quality and lenses are at least as good as any I have ever owned. Wore severely scratched glasses for 2 or 3 years because I didn't want to spend the $200 to $.300 to replace them. With Zenni, as soon as the scratches build up I will hit the reorder button and see clearly again. Funny thing is I've been wearing these for 3 weeks and not a single scratch. Highly unusual for me. Glasses fit perfectly right out of the box. No adjustments needed."

Really, 4.4 stars

"I loved how easy, affordable, and fast this service was. I don't wear my glasses 24/7 (really 2/1!) Because I don't wear them--the minor problem is less drastic. But...they don't really fit my face. They fall off and slide down my nose...I guess it's impossible to fix that online, but I wouldn't really be able to wear them to work like this. That said, for the price--amazing service. I will order again.

2016-08-24

Great prices at fashion styles

"Theres a lot of fashion styles, at excellent prices"

My boy's first glasses

"He loves them. ....................................................:. ............"

Awww

"I lover the frame however, the lense is scratched . I thought it was a scratch resistant lense. Hmmmm, no Bueno "

2016-08-24

"Zenni is the best, hands down! "

Shipping very Sloooooooooooooow

"The up front service was quick...The delivery was very slow Recommend faster way of shipping."

Awesome glasses & price

"Thanks Zenni for providing us with high quality glasses at low cost. Ready to order my next pair."

Fast shipping

"I was not only impressed by the quality of my glasses but I was so excited when I received them in less then a week! I will only purchase my glasses from Zenni!!!!"

2016-08-24

very good but not excelent

"didnt find exactly what i was looking for but the price is fair and i got my order very fast"

Top notch

"Accurate lens manufacturing, tons of frame choices, affordable prices, fast turnaround and great communication. What more can you ask for? "

OUTSTANDING

"I was able to put my new glasses on right out of the package, and go. They were about 1/8 th. the cost of my last pair from the clinic. I am impressed. Thank you. I will be ordering more glasses from Zenni optics."

Affordable options

"There are so many options and affordable so you can always have a spare."

Share Zenni Optical's store rating

Zenni Optical is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Zenni Optical is a merchant member
Zenni Optical participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,513 merchant members.