• Zenni Optical Zenni Optical Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.96/10 8.96/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.43/10 8.43/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.92/10 7.92/10

"Awesome whole way through, had a problem with a defective pair of glasses but it was taken care of. So overall I am a happy consumer."

"The oder took longer than other online prescription glasses sites to fill and ship. Finest glasses.com was much faster. But I am still satisfied with the glasses sent to me by zenni.com."

"The buying experience is nice.
The product is not good and disappointing.

"Great price. Quick delivery. Very satisfied. Will be ordering more soon!

"Awesome with livechat very helpful
love it buy from Zenni

"3rd item bought and I happily tell friends of your service. Many reluctant to try but convinced by the ease of doing business. and the low prices. The speed of delivery here is as supplied locally. Thankyou."

"Zenni's help with deciphering my prescription was invaluable."

"Love glasses. They fit good. But to strong send them back they will give me credit in store. And I will reorder."

"Second pair! Fast service, great glasses."

"My service has been pretty good!! Waiting for another good deal !!"

"Only thing that could be better is the shipping cost"

"Nice product for 1/3 the price of buying locally. The frames were a bit smaller than I thought they would be, and the nose pads needed adjusting, but otherwise great. I will certainly buy from Zenni next time."

"Know the size of your head."

"I am always very pleased with my purchases. I have bought at least 10 pairs of glasses. I have tried all different styles of glasses and frames and I have loved all of them."

"It took me a little while to get going with the process, but once I figured out that the directions and information on just about everything you need to know are written for a purpose, I read those directions, etc., and had no problems getting to the quest of choosing and ordering my glasses. Then when the glasses came I went straight to the sight and found out how to adjust them and guess what....those directions worked well, also. So my advice is don't assume that you can do it all without help. Read the directions and information.
Also it only took 5 or 6 days for them to arrive.

Share Zenni Optical's store rating

Zenni Optical is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Zenni Optical is a merchant member
Zenni Optical participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,851 merchant members.