Stores > Zenni Optical

Customer service: Rating 8.86/10 8.86/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.65/10 8.65/10

2016-05-22

Zenni Is Awesome!!!

"Zenni is so awesome! I am a repeat customer because Zenni always has accurate prescriptions and the prices are great. I also love the large frame selections, the try on app. , chat line, and how to videos. The free turquoise cases and microfiber cleaning cloths are wonderful as well. Don't be afraid to try Zenni out. As long as you do your homework, and get your prescription measured correctly and your right frame size and p.d., you should not be dissapointed. The chat line experts will guide you if you have any questions and the frame fit application is a greatbtool to use.
I ordered two pairs of progressives and one single vision distance pair for around $127.00, which is less than I paid a major department store optical for one pair that was of lesser quality! All are lightweight and beautiful. The oleophobic coating and photochromatic lenses are both wonderful.
I bought frames #463316,#210519, and 410019. Frame#463316 is durable , and has already been dropped twice with no scratching. It has a nice blue color, which I feel makes my brown eyes stand out a bit. I have almost every color in this frame. It fits my small face well . I really wish Zenni would make other colors in this frame also, especially red and green . It's fun to have the options of changing the frames out ..
Frame #210519 is a nice, light pink color that matches my skin tone pretty close , which is nice in a rimless pair of eyeglasses. I did have some irritation on the bridge area, but Zenni sent me more bridge pads. I have not been able to get them put in yet. Overall, I likje the glasses, but I can see where the bridge is attached.
4100 is w pretty pink ,light weight and pale in color. It seems to be sturdy, and I love tge look .
Try Zenni. You will be pleased, I am sure.

Excellent!

"I have ordered three pairs and loved all three of them. Excellent price!"

2016-05-21

"great experience for my first time purchase fast shipping as well. "

Love my glasses! ????

"I was recently in a really bad car accident where I lost my new pair of glasses. I didn't have the money or time to order those same ones again so I decided to try Zenni out. I was totally blown away! So have cute frames, my prescription lenses && the AR coating for only $30?! You can't beat that! I can't wait to order another pair. Thanks guys! ????"

2016-05-21

Bring in the new put away the old!

"It's always a fantastic experience when I shop for my glasses at zenni optical. I love how fast convenient and awesome checking out and receiving is. I also love love the selection and how many colors of glasses they have ! Most important they are adorable but not cheap quality!"

2016-05-21

I like the glasses but. . .

" The glasses look good and came very quickly but I am not getting quite the result I had hoped for. This could actually be the fault of the prescription from my ophthalmologist. The very bottom of my regular blended lenses work well for computer work but I need to tip my head way up in order to see through that area. I wanted a full lens prescription with just that Rx and the ophthalmologist told me what information to send. The problem is that the glasses do not seem to give me the same clarity over the full extent of the lens. It seems that the sphere isn't quite right but again, I am not sure it is the fault of Zenni. "

Great place for glasses

"Zenni offers many styles and options at a cheap price and delivery is fast. This is the third pair I have ordered from them."

2016-05-21

Great lens for a fraction of the cost!

"Zenni is a godsend. I had been looking for the type of frame I ordered for YEARS. I had only found frames somewhat close to what I wanted but they were also hundreds of dollars. I found EXACTLY what I wanted on Zenni for my frames and the best part was it was for less than $20!!!"

2016-05-21

"about 7 pair of glasses from Zenni Optical and I just love the glasses and I recommend it to all my family members"

Extremely happy

"Love our glasses and can not wait to order more."

Very Happy

"My sister told me about this site, my son keeps breaking or loosing his glasses and I couldn't afford another $300. When we received his glasses they fit great and feel durable, I am very happy with them."

Zenni are Zuper Quick

"The glasses I ordered came in super quick time, approx 1 week from ordering to receiving. I was impressed and the glasses are just what I wanted."

So Worth It!

"Take the time and find the frames you like, the lens you prefer, and Bam.. you can order 2 or 3 pairs of glasses for half the price of one pair from the other places. These prices even beat my insurance cost."

Good value

"The only con was it did take a long time to get them. Otherwise all good."

Happy

"I have never had such an easy great experience buying glasses I love them and I will ge back "

Share Zenni Optical's store rating

Zenni Optical is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Zenni Optical is a merchant member
Zenni Optical participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,594 merchant members.