Stores > Zenni Optical

Customer service: Rating 8.54/10 8.54/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10

2017-01-11

BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE -

"THIS IS MY 2ND OR 3RD ORDER WITH YOU GUYS. THIS ORDER WAS WRONG. I ASKED IF THE ORDER CAN BE CORRECTED, BUT I WAS TOLD THAT IT IS OUT OF WARRANTY. I WAS OVERSEAS AND RETURNED TO THE STATE 2 WEEKS AGO. I ASKED IF I CAN GET SOME CREDIT BECAUSE I CAN'T WEAR THESE GLASSES. THEY SAID THEY CAN'T HELP ME. SO, THIS WILL BE MY LAST TIME TO ORDER FROM YOU. I HAVE 4 PEOPLE FROM MY FAMILY THAT HAVE ORDERED FROM YOU IN THE PAST. DEFINITELY, YOU HAVE LOST THEM AND I WILL BE POSTING THIS IN MY SOCIAL MEDIA. YOU KNOW MY ORDER NO. IF YOU DECIDE TO HELP ME OUT. I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT, IF NOT. THEN YOU GOT MY ANSWER. GOOD LUCK."

This review was modified by qmontal on January 13 2017 09:00:02 AM

2017-01-08

ZENNIOPTICAL.COM YOU ARE GENIUS!!!

"I'm very HAPPY to discover ZENNIOPTICAL.COM BECAUSE I SAVED A LOT OF MONEY AND THE GLASSES ARE TOP QUALITY, AND VERY TRENDY (AND the services you cannot ask for better) Thanks!!! :-)"

2017-01-08

Great prices.. but..

"You get what you pay for.. it's extremely hard to figure the size of the glasses even though you can read dimensions.. every time I order a pair they look extremely different online than on me.. but hey that's the risk I took.. some glasses are extremely tight and others really loose.. i messed up.. and I ordered 3 pairs and couldn't get use to any of them.. one pair already broke.. but I'm out of the 30 day return window.. so my loss.. so be careful. Prices are enticing.. "

2017-01-07

Happy eyes

"Glasses are great, fit well and look attractive.

2017-01-07

Snazzy!!

"Easy to order! Have gotten many compliments!! Cheap but durable so far!!"

2017-01-06

Worked well

"Let me start by mentioning that I usually go to COSTCO or Alleghany Optical for glasses.
I was alerted to this site by the optometrist at Costco when I could not find any glasses that were on the shelf.
I decided to try Zenni for my reading glasses, I hate bifocals and/or progressive's.
Zenni allowed me to browse at my leisure, upload a photo, enter my info that I had the Eye Specialist provide, ie..my pupillary distance (PD, necessary for online orders)
My order was quick and easy, cheaper than what the box stores wanted to charge and had them delivered within a week or so.
It's been over 2 months, so far so good
Suggest, try it and see if you like it...OR you can always go to box store with print out on type of frame and lens to see if they would match the price
I am certain that most box stores are only wholesalers anyway, they get their glasses from vendors

2017-01-06

Stylish and wildish!

"I have a pretty good size head and a very big beard. I had never tried Zenni ordered the glasses, they came promptly and fit my head and face nicely. Walt Whitman esque. "

2017-01-05

I can see clearly...

"Great website, easy ordering, fast delivery - great service!"

2017-01-05

Thanks for the replies and answers!

"Thanks for the replies and answers!
I got reply on every question, just waiting for my glasses to arrive (I am waiting for two months now) I really hope they will arrive.

2017-01-04

Fashion Forward Specs!

"I jut love the glasses I ordered. They are durable and fashionable and lastly, not expensive!"

2017-01-04

should be your spokesmodel

"I have been using your glasses for the past 10 years at least and am always a happy customer. Whoever gives me a compliment, I suggest zennioptical.com. I should be your model :0).Very satisfied!!

Happy New Year

Thanks

2017-01-03

Absolutely addicting and oh so worth it!!

"I started out with one pair and within a month I was back online buying three more pairs. I absolutely love the selection of frames and the prices make them worth every penny. My four frames combined, prescription and all, still cost less than the one pair that I initially purchased at Walmart (and they feel better). Zenni is definitely one of my new favs!!!"

2017-01-03

Neat-o!

"Glasses came on time, in perfect condition, and included a cute case and lens wipe."

2017-01-02

"I order some glasses were send on time and they are good quality for what you pay for .. low prise "

2016-12-31

"this is not the first time I bought glasses from you.
The chat department toll me that they sent to me the glasses and I did not pick them.
I was at the post office several times and they toll me that there is nothing to me from you.
I am very disappointed since you want me to way till you will receive the item and then you will send it again.
They also asked for my address.
for more that 20 years I did not change it.

Be sure if that I have to will all this time. I , and my family and my friends won"t buy anything more from you.
I wish you will find the way to resolve this matter.
Best Regards
Judith Carmeli

Share Zenni Optical's store rating

Zenni Optical is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Zenni Optical is a merchant member
Zenni Optical participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,451 merchant members.