• Zenni Optical Zenni Optical Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.25/10 8.25/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.90/10 7.90/10

2015-07-26

"Very happy with experience"

2015-07-26

"Excellent price and quality!"

2015-07-26

"Very easy customer experience, quick shipping (considering they had to build my glasses first), and most importantly, extremely cheap frames. Perfect!"

2015-07-26

"Prescription not working well compared to other glasses that I have from other places
Contacted them and have not heard back"

2015-07-26

"Fast shipping and great prices"

2015-07-26

"Pretty smooth overall. Would use again."

2015-07-26

"I have received my glasses within 10 days. They fit well and they are light and thin and I see well. I just regret not have ordered in the sametime the second pair or glasses to drive and next year I will order 2 pairs of glasses, one progressive and the other regular to drive the car. I am recommending you to my friend as people are générally afraid to order glasses as they beleive that they need somebody to fit the glasses in their face and I respond that when you take your mesure the glasses fit very well the first time without adjustment and better than at the store as they sell you any kind of glasses without taking measure and when you received your glasses they fit it manually but many time they to big or to small (I know now they were doing that as I have verified my old glasses which have wrong measure for the bridge, the temple length and the frame width. From new Customer really satisfied"

2015-07-26

"The frames I received do not look like what was displayed on the website and Zenni's return policy makes it not worth the hastle to return them. Now I'm keeping them as an emergency pair that I will probably never wear instead of wearing them daily as planned."

2015-07-26

"Awesome quality,awesome prices, awesome variety of frames and quick delivery. "

2015-07-26

"Better good price compare to other merchants"

2015-07-26

"the frame is perfect,detailed dimensions are very usuful. price is allso good

2015-07-26

"Easy to use and quick to arrive!"

2015-07-26

"This was the third time I have ordered glasses from Zenni. Now, with a total of more than ten pairs of glasses, I feel I can boost as a "fan" of the product. Many times over the last few years I have encouraged friends and family to order from Zenni for complete satisfaction."

2015-07-26

"Easy process and fast shipping made the whole experience fantastic!"

2015-07-26

"very happy with the quality and style, it is a bit of a challenge to fit(bend) the glasses when they don't fit out of the box but instructions are provided on the web site."

Share Zenni Optical's store rating

Zenni Optical is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Zenni Optical is a merchant member
Zenni Optical participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,847 merchant members.