Stores > Zenni Optical

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.03/10 9.03/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.9/10 8.9/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.5/10 8.5/10

Easy and quick!

"The only difficulty was deciding from so many cute frames! Placing the order was easy! The turn around time was faster than expected! The frames are good quality and we love the overall price!"

Unfit review

"The glasses are very uncomfortable, looking at them they even seem to be crooked. Tried using the guide to adjust , but no better. I cannot wear them for more than an hour at a time. Very unsatisfied with this pair.
On the upside the other gasses I have purchased in the past have been great.

Wasn't impressed this time

"Usually I'm very happy with my zennis. However, this time, it seems two of my glasses were bent- the frames weren't straight at all. And the sunglasses I ordered were way off from the picture prediction. "

Excellent service!

"I've had nothing but great service from Zenni! They are way better than my previous optical store and incredibly cheaper!!! Thank you!"

rox!

"your glasses rock! love the price and styles."

2016-09-28

"משקפיים טובות. נוחות, קלות מאוד, מומלץ מאוד.שרות טוב. הספקה מהירה "

Amazing

"Everything came in as expected "

Why pay more?

"If you watch the CollegeHumor show Adam Ruins Everything, then you know that there is a single company that owns basically every eyeglasses brand out there, and sets the prices for how much frames will cost you. And they set those prices RIDICULOUSLY HIGH. with Zenni, I managed to get two sets of spectacles for LESS than the price of one if I had bought it in-store. Choosing the frames was simple, and with Zenni's digital try-on function, it was also kind of fun. I received my new glasses in about the same time that it would have taken to get them from anywhere except a LensCrafters, or any other in-store-lens-grinding location, and I love them. An excellent choice!"

Ben's glasses

"I'm very satisfyed wth my glasses so much so that I've purchased four pair so far. I'm a customer for life now. "

Wonderful and Helpful

"Wonderful help and response from customer service when I ran into a problem"

DocReeves

"I love my new glasses--both pair! The new snap-front sunglasses are just that--a "snap" to convert and they are so light! I just wish I could've added tint to the everyday lenses. I also love the second pair, except I added TOO much tint in the wrong color! I will definitely order more Zennies! "

This review was modified by llreevesworks on September 28 2016 10:18:41 AM

2016-09-28

"arrived after 10 days well packed."

2016-09-28

Mostly happy and will continue buying.

"The glasses are pretty good. However the sunglasses were smaller than I realized even though i virtually "tried them on". Also I'm not sure if it's the anti-glare coating, but my glasses get weird dots in a line when the light catches them, which is very distracting. I am pretty happy with the pricing and I will continue to buy glasses from here."

LOVE THEIR OPTICAL

"EASY TO ORDER, HAD ALOT DIFFERENT FRAME(S) PLUS CHEAPEST THAN OPTICAL STORE EVEN CHEAPER THAN USA OPITCAL."

Fantastic

"I am very satisfied with Zenni Optical. I get my glass more faster than Prism or our health care service. I also get the right prescription for my glasses. Great job Zenni!!"

Share Zenni Optical's store rating

Zenni Optical is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Zenni Optical is a merchant member
Zenni Optical participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,632 merchant members.