Stores > Zenni Optical

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.74/10 8.74/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.45/10 8.45/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.64/10 7.64/10

2017-02-19

Very good product- prompt service

"Exactly what I ordered! Great bargain and on time delivery!"

This review was modified by marion_freeman on February 21 2017 05:00:02 PM

easy!

"Quality is great the price was right and came quickly. Would order from them again."

This review was modified by joancordero69 on February 21 2017 05:00:02 PM

Gracias Zenny óptica

"Me siento satisfecha con el servicio. Pronto encargaré mi próximos espejuelos! Gracias por su servicio! "

This review was modified by gothycat_kntres on February 21 2017 04:45:02 PM

Big Mac's Window's

"I have nothing but good thins to describe my glasses. This makes the second pair in six months. I broke my first pair in an accident, so I ordered the exact pair again"

This review was modified by hannasmamaw on February 21 2017 04:45:02 PM

Stepping Up My Specks Look

"I ordered two pairs. Both pairs have a great fit! One pair was perfect, but the other pair came with the wrong prescriptions. I had to mail them back on my dime. Now I wait for them to decide if it was the wrong script or not; I am not sure what that means. I put one pair on and awesome. I put that pair on, and everything is blurry. Seems to me that the script is wrong. :) Oh well. I still like Zenni, and I am hopeful for a positive outcome so that i can get my second pair of awesome glasses in my possession."

This review was modified by dr_sherrievaughn on February 21 2017 04:30:02 PM

2017-02-19

"Very happy with the product!!!"

This review was modified by chaydunn on February 21 2017 04:30:02 PM

2017-02-19

Great glasses and great prices!

"Zenni is terrific! I've purchased 2 pairs of glasses from them and their customer service is excellent. Forget about those customers who complain about not having anyone to adjust your glasses as there are EASY to follow instructions on the Zenni site and they're just a call away if you need your hand held. Eyeglass stores can learn a lot from them - like how to make good glasses at a reasonable price! Thanks Zenni!"

This review was modified by sageygirl1 on February 21 2017 04:15:01 PM

Mrs Foster's Glasses

"Ordering from you guys was an awesome experience. This was the first time I ever ordered prescription glasses online so I was a bit skeptical.
Zenni made it so easy and they were delivered so fast! I will definitely be ordering a second pair asap! Thanks Zenni!

This review was modified by tonifoster09 on February 21 2017 04:15:01 PM

2017-02-19

"Loved everything about Zenni. I was nervous picking out my frames but the rest was easy."

This review was modified by slwatson65 on February 21 2017 04:00:08 PM

Fantastic Customer Service Staf

"I expected to get my glasses in 2 weeks. I ordered late on Friday afternoon and they were delivered the following Friday. I did pay for 2 day shipping. Packaged well and I will order from them again. Will not go any where else."

This review was modified by pallively45 on February 21 2017 03:30:01 PM

Loving them

"Will never buy glasses any other business!! Ever!!!"

This review was modified by kinkyhr on February 21 2017 02:30:01 PM

Exciting

"Very satisfied with my product."

This review was modified by conniedyer57 on February 21 2017 02:15:02 PM

Great sunglasses

"Easy to order, reasonable delivery time, good fit, quality product"

This review was modified by gail_euber on February 21 2017 02:15:02 PM

Stylish & Affordable

"I was so happy with the online process. Was very easy to upload picture and try on many frames. I have recommended this website so many times since my purchase. Very happy with product looked wonderful in person!"

This review was modified by jackie_brockman-59235 on February 21 2017 01:30:01 PM

Love at First Sight!

"First started using your sight because I refused to continue to purchase glasses after glasses. As a FTM with an "exploring" baby I was going through my expensive name brands like nothing! So I stepped out of my comfort zone and bought a pair of "cheapos" that I just KNEW weren't going to last. Received them in the mail and was OVERLY shocked by what I received! I absolutely love this site and have purchased at least 6/7 pair since finding out about them in the last year!!! "

This review was modified by apalmares84 on February 21 2017 01:00:01 PM

Share Zenni Optical's store rating

Zenni Optical is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Zenni Optical is a merchant member
Zenni Optical participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,447 merchant members.