Stores > Zenni Optical

Chance of future purchase: --/10
    Shipping & packaging: --/10
    Customer service: --/10
    Return/Replacement policy: --/10
Voice your opinion! Review Zenni Optical by clicking a star below.

Great buy

"I was a little leary about buying glasses on line - but Zenni has certainly changed my mind. I was delighted with my glasses and now my husband wants glasses from Zenni - and I want another pair too! Very pleased and happy with Zenni Optical."

it was great

"great as always I have told many friends at work abt you"

Excellent!

"Easy ordering, excellent product. Very pleased !"

Great blasses for less

"I received better glasses for less. "

Affordable and great quality

"Happy with my purchase and the quality of the glasses. They were affordable and just the style I was looking for."

Great buy for the money

"I'm happy with my glasses however I found out just recently that I have cataracts and will be getting operations in both eyes in November so I may have to change my prescription. Glad I bought them from Zenni or I would be losing a fortune."

Exactly what I wanted

"The glasses I picked out were exactly the style I was after and I was able to get a light tint on them. This is something I find difficult to do with some places and is unpredictable. My next set of glasses will definitely come from Zenni."

Horrible Customer Service!

"I LOVED Zenni prior to my very last experience. I ordered two glasses, one for me and one my fiance. Before checking out, I called in to insure I was inputting my perception correctly online. The representative was extremely rude with their short responses. When I received them in the mail mine were absolutely perfect, however my fiance couldn't see out of one of the lenses. I called back in and the gentleman said the script was entered incorrectly and there was nothing they could do. After rendering this company to EVERYONE I know and who compliments my glasses, I was upset to have such resistance in getting the glasses corrected. "

Good deal!

"Quick and they work! I've ordered 2 pairs already, both more stylish than I could find in local shops."

Price Was Good

"I've bought 4 pairs of glasses from ZO in the last year & a half & the prices have always been good but the glasses have been less so. In all fairness, I think I may have ordered the first 2 pairs (bifocals) using a prescription that had an error. The distance portion of the lenses was terrible but the reading portion was terrific. I mistakenly ordered the third pair with a permanent tint which made them terrible for indoor use. Additionally, the reading portion of the lenses were only good at a distance of about 16" where the previous 2 pairs seemed to work well at even 24". I just received my 4th pair using the same prescription as for the 3rd pair but didn't order the tint. The distance portion of the lens is good but the reading portion is again, only good at about 16". That's disappointing since my first 2 pairs were good up to 24" (I was hoping the the poorer reading lenses from the 3rd pair would improve when the permanent tint was missing).

I guess the lesson is that buying glasses online is a gamble & if you're not willing to accept less than ideal glasses, stick with sellers that are in your neighborhood.

2017-10-17

have been ordering glasses for many years,excellent

"I have been ordering my glasses from Zenni for many years and they always get my prescription just right. I love all their frame choices and they are an amazing value! I can get cute, stylish glasses for under $20 a pair; I will never get glasses from the overpriced companies again."

Totally recommended!

"Fast delivery, very good customer care. Amazing prices as well. Totally recommend! "

2017-10-17

Easy website and great prices!

"Easy to use website, variety and great pricing!"

Great prices!!

"Kids both love their glasses! Will definitely order again in the future! "

Came inn too large

"I did took the good measurementa but, They don t fit. Prescription looks good but the frame is way too large. So I need to go see an optometrist for a new frame. I should of gone there first. Waist of money. First time , last time.

Share Zenni Optical's store rating

Zenni Optical is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Zenni Optical is a merchant member
Zenni Optical participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,440 merchant members.