• Zenni Optical Zenni Optical Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.48/10 8.48/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.54/10 7.54/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.57/10 6.57/10

"The best deal of my life, & I never left my house!"

"Great quality for low price"

"This is our third time ordering with zenni and as always, loveeverything about our experience."

"Great value! Exactly as I wanted!"

"I am very satisfied with all purchases from Zenni. I only had one encounter whereas I had to send back a pair of glasses because the frame was too small. Zenni immediately gave me a refund on my account. I would recommend Zenni to people looking for reasonably priced glasses that are top quality.

"As a long-time customer I absolutely love Zenni. The glasses are top notch and get compliments all the time. I recommend Zenni to everyone I know and even have the handy PD meter in my bag so I can help people get their PD to order glasses. Zenni is easy on my wallet and brings much joy! Thank you for doing what you do :)"

"This was my first time ordering from Zenni. A friend told me about it, and upon looking at the site selections and prices I knew it was too good to be true. I added my prescription to all NINE frames that I had in my cart, & there was NO additional charge! I spent $212 on nine pairs of glasses from Zenni, while one pair from my eye doctor cost me $300 -_- I love every single pair. They fit well and the prescription is spot on! I'm very happy with my purchase and I tell everyone about the site now :)"

"I love Zennioptical and the products that they offer. My glasses are always shipped so quickly!"

"Completely satisfied with your service. "

"This was my second time ordering from Zenni, excellent experience the first time so had to go back for sunglasses. "

"I haven't actually received my order yet, so could not give it 5 stars. My previous experience with Zenni has never disappointed though.

"Always satisfied with their glasses."

"I liked zenni optical the glasses were cute and shipping was fast thank you!!!"

"I love the glasses I ordered and the variety of styles. I can get a look for every occasion or season and not spend hundreds of dollars, and the extent to which every pair of glasses can be customized. Did not give it a 5 star review because shipping takes about 3 weeks. But when it comes to the products, Zenni Optical is definitely my favorite, ever since I found out about this website, I have never purchased glasses from any other place."

"Zenni makes perfect glasses. The quality, style and accuracy is wonderful. I highly recommend them to everyone."

Share Zenni Optical's store rating

Zenni Optical is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Zenni Optical is a merchant member
Zenni Optical participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,838 merchant members.