Stores > Zenni Optical

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.71/10 8.71/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.74/10 8.74/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.54/10 8.54/10

2016-02-10

I can SEE why Zenni Optical is rated so highly!

"I have been dealing with Zenni Optical since 2012.....and I keep coming back because of their quality work and amazing style. Whoever says you must "pay high prices for quality" has never shopped at Zenni ! I can now afford to buy a variety of colors and frame styles to match outfits. Since I do a lot of driving I keep extra sunglasses in the car too. Going to the shop in the Mall for glasses was always a hassle and they were always trying to upgrade me to things I didn't need or want. Now I shop from home without hassle and the glasses are delivered right to my door. Can't get much easier than that!!

Not quite what I expected

"I took advantage of the virtual try-on with my photograph, and I got a 360 degree view of the glasses. However, when I received them, I was surprised to discover that they glasses are actually BLACK and WHITE on the side when I thought everything was silver. I can see from the photo now that I was mistaken. The white just blended in with the white background in the 360 degree view. Also, it seems like it takes forever for them to get the glasses shipped out. We did get them within 3 weeks though, and they say within 2-3 weeks."

Super specs!

"Love my new sunglasses! Can't wait for actual sunshine so I can use them!"

2016-02-10

Glasses colors don't match how they look on site

"I bought a pair of glasses from them that were way more purple and shiny than depicted on the site. The glasses were also very uncomfortable to wear. They were gracious enough to replace them with no questions asked with another pair. I was horrified to find that the second pair turned our to be a pearly blue instead of the muted grayish blue it appeared on the site. But since I'd already used up my second chance, I'm stuck with these. If you order the usual blacks and Brown's, you should be okay. Colors are a crapshoot."

2016-02-10

Completely Satisfied!!! Great value / fashionable / quick turnaround!!

"Love this company! These are my 4th pair and I love them all!"

4th Time is a BUST!

"After several uneventful purchases I thought I had it figured out. But not so. I wanted my minimum tint like my 3rd order and both pair came out dark, almost like sunglasses, but not quite.
I gave up and ordered clear, not what I wanted, but at least usable for now. It seemed the more experienced I was the worse it got!!! And no one at Zenni was able to help.

Frameless glasses order

"Cost was the biggest factor in this purchase, these glasses were very similar to a $400 pair I already own but had to repair a couple times. On the $400 pair they charged $64 just for the arm when it broke twice this made me very disenchanted with the brick and mortar experience. On Zenni, I found a very similar lens style and I can easily buy the whole pair of glasses for less than the cost of just the arm on my expensive glasses. The only complaint is shipping could've been faster, it took about 2 weeks before they came. I will purchase from Zenni again for sure and patiently wait for delivery."

Best pair yet!

"Ordered my glasses and they arrived right on time! Love the sturdiness of the frame and that it doesn't squeeze my temples like my others did. Will def be ordering soon again!"

That Easy!

"Thanks for another successful order.

I am happy.

Extremely Satisfied!!

"I have purchased glasses from Zenni for several years now. Great quality and customer service!"

Great glasses!

"I have bought very good glasses. I am very satisfied with Zenni and I'll buy again!"

2016-02-10

addicted to my new specs!

"I was so in love with my first 2 set of glasses from zenni, that I ordered 2 more pairs the day I received them. I love that I can have a few pairs of quality glasses without having to break my bank. I will def be a forever customer.
-Teran

Excellent Quality For The Price

"My third pleasant experience with Zenni Optical. Can't beat the price and the selection. They're not only great for backup pairs, but I get so many compliments that I wear my Zennis regularly. Be sure to check them out on Instagram because a lot of people show off their frames there."

*catchy title*

"Good glasses for a good price! :3"

Awesome Glasses

"The frames this company offers is unbelievable. The stores around here don't offer glasses as stylish. Zenni even offers different colors for transition lenses. Great Place to buy. "

Share Zenni Optical's store rating

Zenni Optical is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Zenni Optical is a merchant member
Zenni Optical participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,638 merchant members.