Stores > Zenni Optical

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.85/10 8.85/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.91/10 8.91/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.60/10 8.60/10

2016-07-25

"it was awesome!!! I was worried at first about mail order glasses but it was great!!"

Great as usual!

"Have ordered multiple pairs from Zenni and as always happy. I love the try on feature! I have gotten several different styles that I don't typically go for and this feature means that I haven't gotten a single pair that I have wanted to return. I love that I can finally afford to get trendy AND classic styles (plus some sun glasses!) all for less than what a single pair used to cost at other places. The most trouble I've had with any of my glasses is a loose screw, which took seconds to fix. Will continue to order from Zenni every time!"

Optician likes!

"I am an optician that works at wholesaler of eyewear. Even with my employee discount I can't get these prices. Great looking glasses for my whole family!"

2016-07-25

"Love my first purchase of glasses online. My multifocals are perfect. Will never buy anywhere else again. Prices at optometrist in Australia are just too much for a non working person on fixed income. Range of frames at Zenni is fantastic.

Best glasses!!!!

"Love Love Love Zenni. Have been buying glasses from them for many many years. Where can u go and get glasses for such a good price!! I tell everyone I know about Zenni "

Love my Zennis !

"Love the glasses. Great service and I'm ready to get some more frames. "

always affordable

"I love ordering my eyeglasses from here, affordable, cute and fast."

2016-07-25

better and easier next time

"was first order, felt lost and insecure, which made the process slow. finally got the hang of it and completed the purchase. received product within a few days. very satisfied."

The Best Price Ever

"I can't believe that I got glasses plus sun shades for $15! My vision is really bad and at a regular optometrist, my glasses would have been $300 or more. This really is a blessing for people who don't have insurance or lots of money to spend on glasses. Seeing is vital part of life and there shouldn't be a huge price tag on it. Thanks, Zenni!"

I found my Zen with Zenni

"Zenni is one of the best sites for eyeglasses. I have bought from them on three separate occasions because of their; fast shipping, quality, selection and of coarse their prices. They made a painful thing like buying glasses which in my case was usually expensive into a cheap and easy thing to do. I am now capable of mixing glasses with outfits thanks to zenni optical."

favorite glasses

"Thank you so much, i have never been more pleased with glasses! Hey're super cute an the polarized makes it super awesome!"

I CAN SEE CLEARLY NOW!

"I love everything about Zenni!! Great selection, great website, great customer service. My only complaint is shipping. It takes too long to get from the lab where they are made to the shipping department. What's up with that????? Anyway, I love them even though it takes Soooo long."

You are my Sunshine

"I bought two pairs of prescription sunglasses. I LOVE them! Very stylish and cute. I paid less for the two pair then I would have for a nonprescription pair at a gas station. I will definitely order again, I want a pair with the new rose gold mirror. Thank you Zinni!"

SoSo

"Never received shipping confirmation or tracking info until after I phoned customer service"

Hot Pink Sunglasses!!

"I ordered a pair of aviator glasses with hot pink lenses! They fit perfect and the prescription is spot on. I love my glasses. I have referred many people to Zenni over the years. The price and quality are amazing. "

Share Zenni Optical's store rating

Zenni Optical is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Zenni Optical is a merchant member
Zenni Optical participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,536 merchant members.