Stores > Zenni Optical

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.84/10 8.84/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.56/10 8.56/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.07/10 8.07/10

Adorable & Affordable

"I was hesitant to order prescription glasses online because I have a strong astigmatism but the prescription ordering process was really easy to follow. The frames look great and they're all really affordable. I've since ordered two more pairs of glasses from Zenni and will probably order from Zenni from here on out.

I'm very pleased with the whole experience.

2016-12-05

overall great, only unhappy with the transition glasses darkening effect thingy

"maybe is because I chose blue for the sunlight darkening glass, but truth is, they are of no use when the day is really bright, it only darkens very lightly, and I'm very sensitive to brightness, that is the only thing I dislike about my experience, overall really great as always, but then again I can't really wear these in the daylight or I end up with headaches"

2016-12-05

"Love my glasses! They rock"

Excellent experience

"Choices are great! Easy to use! Great price!"

unbelievable

"I was surprised at the quality not so much of the time it took to get to me , but my wait was indeed rewarded will continue to patronise this site and will recommend it ato all my friends"

Nice style

"I have always loved Zenni glasses. But this time one of the pairs I'm unable to adjust the arm. I even took them To an glasses shop and they can't adjust them either. I've never had this problem before. Bummer. "

Affordable, unique, awesome

"Great prices at Zenni so I can afford several looks, Rx is always spot on, and I get lots of compliments! "

2016-12-05

Should have called first.

"I ordered what I thought was transition progressives. I got sunglasses that were progressives. It was my first time ordering glasses online. They are good quality but will never get used since they aren't what I thought I ordered.
I don't think my review will be helpful other than make sure that you know what you order.

Line of sight

"One pair of glasses I ordered were messed up as the line of sight was not right so there's a waist of money "

Fabulous customer service!

"I left a review about a pair of glasses that were no longer in stock. A few months later I received an email starting they had a few left in stock. A week later my favorite glasses arrived and I couldn't be happier. Thank you Zenni!"

2016-12-05

Good quality at great prices....

"This is my third order for glasses from Zenni. All has been well for years, except for the first time I had to return one pair for a defect in one of the lenses. They asked that I send the pair back, with no assurance of repairing... but said if they agreed with the defect, they would. I was a little taken aback by their reluctance to repair the glasses, with no acknowledgement from Zenni that a defect was even a possibility.
I returned the glasses for repair about a week ago... we'll see how they will respond.

Lenstacular

"Results exceeded expectations "

I can see for less!

"Thank you for your user-friendly service. I saved over $400 on my new glasses and they're great - quick service, well made and they fit. The try-on feature where I was able to upload my photo made it easier to choose the best frame for myself. I appreciate your company.
Have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

VERY PLEASED

"I am very pleased with the company. I am looking forward to ordering more and recommending them to all my family and friends. Their prices are great. The service was equally great and the website has plenty links to help you understand. All I can say is that they will have my business for a long time. Hoping to order a second pair soon. "

Disappointed customer

"Mixed up my prescription. Will have to wait to get credit and reorder all over."

Share Zenni Optical's store rating

Zenni Optical is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Zenni Optical is a merchant member
Zenni Optical participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,458 merchant members.