• Zenni Optical Zenni Optical Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.81/10 8.81/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.31/10 8.31/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.34/10 8.34/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10

"I LOVE zenni. I tell everyone about it, bc the eye doctors RIP YOU OFF on glasses. Downside: you can't try them on in person. Upside: everything else.

LOVE having prescription sun glasses because my allergies have destroyed my eyes big time, but didn't want to pay the $100-something for them. $17 BAM now I can see in the summer again.

"All my orders have been great!! I always pass on Zenni and the "way to go" for eyewear!"

"Glasses arrived sooner than I thought!! My dad wants to know if you can add bifocals without the line, eventually?"

"Very satisfied with Zenni!!!"

"always a great experience!! I have 3 pair of glasses so far! I have recommended all of my friends and family! "

"You do not waste my time ! What I have ordered is what I've received. The quality is better than I truly thought it would be . The overall experience has been painless and I thank you .
Robert Shepardson

"The service is great! just took less than one week to receive my order!"

"I was able to purchase several pairs of glasses in colors for my child. The prescription was accurate and she loved them all. Will definitely do this for my husband and myself."

"Repeat "offender" Zenni provides the best value in eyeglasses from all online retailers. We've purcahsed several eyeglasses already will be doing more in the futre."

"I will buy again for sure."

"I've ordered from Zenni 3 times now and I'm always very happy with my glasses! They are great quality and hold up well! I have two crazy kids who attempt to break them daily. My oldest also has used Zenni glasses and they are the only glasses she didn't break!
Shipping is always very fast too, which is so appricisted!
We are super happy with them and will keep ordering! I suggest them to all my friends too.

"Very fast service and great glasses."

"So much cheaper than even WM and my new Rx sunglasses are the cutest ever!"

"Toujour bien fait et rapide"

"I love my glasses. They are affordable and I get them the way I would like them. Size, color, style.
So many frames to choose from.

Share Zenni Optical's store rating

Zenni Optical is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Zenni Optical is a merchant member
Zenni Optical participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,715 merchant members.