Stores > Zenni Optical

Chance of future purchase: --/10
    Shipping & packaging: --/10
    Customer service: --/10
    Return/Replacement policy: --/10
Voice your opinion! Review Zenni Optical by clicking a star below.

2017-08-16

Cheap product, bad customer service

"Both nose peices fell off the glasses, not the plastic but the actual metal. Customer service would do nothing but tell me to re purchase the same frame."

Cheap frames

"They got to me what I ordered. I wish there was a way to see what your glasses will look like with your preferred selections before you order. The lenses are pretty good but the frames are very cheaply made. For the price you pay it's not a bad deal. Just remember you get what you pay for."

Solarbob's Avatar

Phoenix, AZ Verified Customer

Great Value!

"I purchased both a pair of progressive lens glasses and a pair of single vision sunglasses for less than a third of the price I was quoted at a local membership store for just one pair of progressive lens glasses. I've had the glasses for about a month now, and I'm very happy with how they fit and look. Ordering was super easy. The explanations of how to measure, how to choose the best shape frames for my face, even the directions for uploading a photo to "try on" the frames were clear and easy to follow."

Better than expected.

"Happy with quality and style of frames and the customer service. "

2017-08-16

Good

"I bought toddler glasses, two pair one as a main and one for back up. Altogether the cost was $160 cheaper then 1 pair at many other stores and that was including thier shipping. As for quality. My child is a brute to glasses so far she popped a lens,but that fixed easy she broke the straps to hold glasses on. All well. When I thought she done the arm I figured out it snapped back on. So quality is kid tough looks are appealing only thing bad I have to say make the measurements a bit more clear."

2017-08-16

ZENNI OPTICAL IS THE BEST!!!

"YOUR GLASSES ARE SUPERIOR TO NONE..GREAT SERVICE AND FAST SHIPPING...
LOVE THE CASE AND EXTRAS...THE PRESCRIPTION WAS FAULTLESS...YOU WILL ALWAYS GET MY LOYALTY...THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Love my glasses!

"Great site, easy to find glasses that fit your face, good price and didn't take long to get them! "

Awesome Glasses

"I tried a pair which wasn't satisfied, I sent them back ad recieved 2 new pair which Im totally satsied with I've gottn so many cmpliments. They are Awesome. "

2017-08-16

Zenni's left hand does not know what its right hand is doing.

"I sent a prescription to customer service, but the rep could not get the mail, having to request an upload from the service center that evidently is not responsive. I had to cancel my order."

Great experience

"Found the whole experience easy and fun. The instructions for each step were easy to follow and being able to "try on" the glasses was great. Received my glasses quickly and they fit great (no sizing issues at all). Love both of the pairs I purchased and will definitely be buying from them again. "

Amazing!

"All the information that I needed was provided. The pictures shown are not misleading. I contacted the Zenni customer service and they were very quick to respond and helpful! I will be sure to order my future prescriptions through Zenni again. "

No surprises

"I found Zenni online, and then saw their high rating in Consumer Reports. Loved the huge selection, even for stainless and titanium, and with frames for the smaller face. Frames came in the expected delivery window, and in excellent condition. Exactly what I wanted, and once I had the lenses made, they are perfect."

I can see!

"I did not like the glasses as they gave me a headache. Return was easy peasy."

Beyond expectations

"2 pair glasses at great price. Never going back to traditional eyeglass purchase again."

2017-08-16

Super fast even with regular shipping

"I ordered and let the days go by. Order appeared in my mailbox aboit 8 days later. Awesome. "

Share Zenni Optical's store rating

Zenni Optical is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Zenni Optical is a merchant member
Zenni Optical participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,380 merchant members.