Stores > Zenni Optical

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.69/10 8.69/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.56/10 8.56/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.71/10 8.71/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.19/10 7.19/10
Voice your opinion! Review Zenni Optical by clicking a star below.

Excellent experience

"Excellent experience,
Super fast shipping

Great company

"So glad we found Zenni. We've ordered at least 4 pairs of glasses (if not more) & have always been pleased with the quality & shipping. Fantastic prices too!! "

Fabulous

"Fast, efficient quality work"

I can See!

"Was recommended by my teacher and after a few months I went on there and finally bought a pair. There no The exact same as the first pair but close"

""

2017-05-21

Easy return, easy store credit

"I went to my eye doctor, got a new Rx and ordered glasses from Zenni. The new glasses were a little blurry in the left eye, so after 10 days I went back to my eye doctor. He did a new exam (for free!) and sure enough, the prescription was off. He wrote me a corrected prescription (I made sure he put the PD on it!). Thinking that I would have to order new lenses and put them in myself, I called Zenni. They said I could return the glasses for full store credit because I called within 30 days! I sent them off with the RA number the representative gave me, received an email about 10 days later saying my store credit was ready, and ordered a new pair at no additional charge! All I had to do was check "Use store credit" on the payment page.

I was so relieved that I didn't have to pay twice for the "same" glasses, since it wasn't Zenni's fault I got a wrong Rx. Thanks, Zenni!

Perfect quality.

"I think best in price/quality"

Great choice for me

"Been ordering glasses for my wife and me for years now and always completely satisfied with the product and results. We don't even wish to get our glasses from any other source.

I recommend Zenni Optical to everyone who asks.

"great "

"very good ordered multi focal and had no trouble adjusting to new RX am ordereing another set "

Great Experience

"Glasses are comfortable and look great!"

Zenni Experience

"All of the people I had contact with were friendly and very helpful. The website is very easy to use and I'll certainly use Zenni Optical again. Shipping was expedient and price very competitive. Thank you!! "

2017-05-21

Great Glasses, Great Price, and Great Experience!!!

"Choose from their many great frames with great Prices. Then easily put in your prescription, and choose your lenses from the ones that are conveniently recommended for you based on your prescription, or choose your own lenses from a descriptive list to inform you of the pros and cons of the different lenses. Finally put the final touches on the order like tinted lenses (gray, brown, or green) LOL, and if you would like you can add anti reflective and/or anti scratch resistant protective coating to your lenses. All of this is done for a great low price and shipped to you in a week or two depending on your shipping preference and price your willing to pay. When you get them you will definitly realize the awesome build quality and materials they are constructed of and manufactured perfectly just for you!!!"

Great glasses

"Everyone compliments my glasses. Thanks"

My Zenni Glasses

"Overall very good experience with my purchase. I had the prescription wrong on my first order and they helped me find the problem and gave me an in-store credit to reorder with. My only disappointment was I bought the priority shipping and it didn't come any faster than the standard shipping. I will definitely order through Zenni for my glasses from now on!!"

Wonderful!

"My glasses are perfect! I ordered progressive lenses and they work great! They don't seem or look cheap. Shipping was faster than intended. I will be recommending to all of my family and friends. "

Share Zenni Optical's store rating

Zenni Optical is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Zenni Optical is a merchant member
Zenni Optical participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,408 merchant members.