Stores > Zenni Optical

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.95/10 8.95/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.94/10 8.94/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.65/10 8.65/10

Bang for the Buck!

"It was what I expected. IT arrived very soon. Good conditions."

great price great look

"I can see again and it didn't cost me a fortune"

Love the glasses

"I did not like that I could not find any tracking information and when I called I was told I had not placed an order. After ordering elsewhere I recieved the glasses two days after receiving glasses from a competitor. Very disappointing."

2016-08-23

"very satisfied of the quality vs price"

2016-08-23

"Easy to use and such fast service. "

2016-08-23

A little ba-dangle with the gift of sight

"My recent purchase with Zenni optical was great. It was fast, efficient and they were well received. The purchase was for my mate and he loved the mix of John Lennon style and the brushed metal tone of the metal. The other pair I ordered him as a surprise. Though he doesn't wear them as often they are still fun. The only thing is we ordered the prescription slightly off so we will need to reorder at some point soon. All in all love Zenni and order from there every once in a while. Thanks for great customer service. "

2016-08-23

"I was satisfied with the service and my glasses"

2016-08-23

"I gave a very satisfied rating even though my first pair was not correct. The response to correct the problem was quick and the second pair came very quickly. They fit well and look good. I appreciated the help from the staff.

Ken Sano

Exactly what i expected.

"Good quality at very good price."

2016-08-23

Bright teal glasses were a young girls dream

"My 9 year old wanted these BRIGHT teal glasses and she loves them. They are flexible and better quality for her age than what we got at the eye doctor.
This is our 2nd purchase and I can't wait to buy more

Great!

"Easy, cost effective, prompt !!"

Spectacular Specks!

"I ordered two pairs of frames for my teenage sons, they love the trending styles that's offered, however I would have liked for the frames to be more sturdy, they feel like they won't last very long. This is the only problem I have with zenni. My order was also delivered before the expected delivery date, I will definitely order from zenni in the future. "

Same glasses, $200 less

"My insurance will cover up to $150 of vision hardware a year. My optometrist's most "modestly priced" frames started at $200. They wanted another $100 for lenses.

I had heard of Zenni, and figured for eight bucks even if they were terrible I wasn't losing much.

I now own 3 pairs of Zenni prescription glasses, plus a pair of prescription sunglasses, and it still cost less than $100. I use the free lenses that come with the frames rather than buying upgraded ones and I think they're great. My favorite pair of glasses I have ever had in 20 years of wearing them cost me like 12 bucks. 7 for a frame and 5 for a non-reflective coating. And my insurance reimbursed it.

If you don't know your pupillary distance Zenni will send you a ruler to measure it if you ask them.

So if you need glasses, and especially if you don't have vision insurance or your insurer reimburses a dollar amount, try Zenni. My girlfriend gets glasses from them now too. As good as the $200+ pairs your optometrist will try to sell you, but without the absurd price gouging.

This review was modified by tdb4197 on August 23 2016 06:02:23 AM

Great boys glasses

"Very good quality and beautiful glasses. Fast shipping and the glasses allways look just like in the pictures. My kids love them!"

This review was modified by kihanas on August 23 2016 05:45:24 AM

"Great fit
Great price
Great day

Share Zenni Optical's store rating

Zenni Optical is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Zenni Optical is a merchant member
Zenni Optical participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,517 merchant members.